Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Arachi: Amakna Government, General Topic Discussion
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-12-14
posté April 23, 2014, 01:01:31 | #1
Arachi: Amakna Government Hello everyone I'm sorry this post is coming late I've had a few things to deal with but I thought it was better late than never!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who voted me in and I hope I'm keeping you all happy with the Eco. I'm sorry I haven't been able to arrange an event YET but I promise there is one coming, whether I stay in Gov or not. (although it would be nice to keep helping out!)

My team at the moment is:
Vice: Tallow
Head Guard: Gothmog
Army General: Mikuru Maki
Weather Engineer: This Position is OPEN
Treasurer: Arcade
Challenger: Pidi-san
Ecologist: Eridium

These positions may be changing if im still here next mandate but that is for you all to decide!

If you are happy with my work please continue to vote for me, suggestions are always welcome here and pm'ing me or my team in game!

Or if you are unhappy with me please do tell me why and I will try and fix it or do something to make a more positive step for Amakna!

That's all for now, but please keep your eyes open as I will try and keep you all updated here!
Arachi~

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-07-03
posté April 23, 2014, 02:53:20 | #2
eventually, a gobernor! \@_@/

posté May 19, 2014, 07:07:35 | #3
thanks for sharing information. I hope you'll keep sharing valuable stuff like this one in future as well.