Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Brakmar Take Over Calamar for Some Reason, Direct Open Message to Arachi
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2014-02-02
posté May 07, 2014, 12:47:50 | #1
Brakmar Take Over Calamar for Some Reason Dear Amakna Gov,

Arachi, with all respect I set the war to take over calamar for our citizen need.
As I saw our nation (brakmar) have more class that need dodge and prospecting bonus compared with amakna, such as masq(need dodge for dmg), fire enu (need pp) and the other class need those bonus than Amaknian. As we can see usually class in Amaknian dont really need this bonus except enu.
So I am asking you nicely to have a peace period and let us have the bonus. I know the island was on Bonta with zoeduhu, after mad jenna became gov then it moves to Amakna, Im not sure why... I will not speak about ur "relationship" with the other gov..but amakna already have 11 clan member and I think its enough and be fair by giving the other nation chance to have that island's bonuses.

So humbly Im asking you (arachi) to accept my alliance proposal and let us have the island.
thanks for your wise decision

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-12-08
posté May 07, 2014, 13:18:33 | #2

Quote (Crystalline @ 07 May 2014 12:47) *
I will not speak about ur "relationship" with the other gov.

I will say this one last time: our relationship has nothing to do with where the island goes if it was up to me it would have stayed in Bonta during Jenna's mandate.
Other than the obvious point of me wanting what's best for my nation the other point of the island being there for so long was because Bonta has the highest population as well as the masks needing the bonus.
And right now it doesn't matter who has it but I plan to take it back eventually.

- Zoeduhu

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-03-04
posté May 07, 2014, 13:32:56 | #3
If those are your reasons, then technically speaking, Sufokia needs it just as much since we have Water / Hybrid Enis, Water / Hybrid Enus and Water / Hybrid Masqs. *All these three classes benefit from the Dodge bonus*

Tbh imo, Zoe has a point, and I've seen a majority of hybrid Masqs and Enus from various guilds be under the nation of Bonta.

This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - May 07, 2014, 13:37:58.
posté May 07, 2014, 14:34:36 | #4

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 07 May 2014 13:32) *
If those are your reasons, then technically speaking, Sufokia needs it just as much since we have Water / Hybrid Enis, Water / Hybrid Enus and Water / Hybrid Masqs. *All these three classes benefit from the Dodge bonus*

Tbh imo, Zoe has a point, and I've seen a majority of hybrid Masqs and Enus from various guilds be under the nation of Bonta.
if that so, than why we didnt move it one to another country by schedule like /month so all nation can feel the same and its fair? about the eco we can fix it together and move it by schedule one to another nation with eco fixed 1st and have the deal?
then we should do this. isnt it brilliant?

posté May 07, 2014, 14:52:57 | #5

Quote (Crystalline @ 07 May 2014 14:34) *
if that so, than why we didnt move it one to another country by schedule like /month so all nation can feel the same and its fair? about the eco we can fix it together and move it by schedule one to another nation with eco fixed 1st and have the deal?

Yeah, that should have been the agreement between nations, except there was never an official agreement, and somebody who isn't very well aware of this agreement will always want it for their own; especially if it's somebody like Lukarion or Wulfric Balrog lmao.

It's ironic for someone who has a Brakmarian main to actually go against your idea lol, but I prefer seeking a fair way to go about it, just as you said a fixed timely rotation, but the governors will have to talk it out, and future governors must have to be aware of it too and so on. So much things to take into consideration.

Also, for the longest time, there has been no uproar of complaints with who holds Calamar, till now, unless if your post counts ^^

The eco of that island shouldn't be a problem for any nation.

Well I hope it gets sorted out between the Amaknian and Brakmar Gov't. goodluck.

posté May 07, 2014, 17:37:27 | #6

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 07 May 2014 14:52) *

Quote (Crystalline @ 07 May 2014 14:34) *

Yeah, that should have been the agreement between nations, except there was never an official agreement, and somebody who isn't very well aware of this agreement will always want it for their own; especially if it's somebody like Lukarion or Wulfric Balrog lmao.

It's ironic for someone who has a Brakmarian main to actually go against your idea lol, but I prefer seeking a fair way to go about it, just as you said a fixed timely rotation, but the governors will have to talk it out, and future governors must have to be aware of it too and so on. So much things to take into consideration.

Also, for the longest time, there has been no uproar of complaints with who holds Calamar, till now, unless if your post counts ^^

The eco of that island shouldn't be a problem for any nation.

Well I hope it gets sorted out between the Amaknian and Brakmar Gov't. goodluck.
well i think we should have a deal with zoe, hyb, and arachi too
and if those trash try to ruin it then we should help each other too..its the only way

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-12-14
posté May 07, 2014, 19:18:31 | #7
First I would like to say that I'm pretty upset about this surprise take over, although I can understand why doing it as a surprise would seem like a good idea all it really does it get people annoyed.

If you wanted to arrange some way to share the island then you should have just talked to us. And although you make some good points about why your Nation should have the island but as previously pointed out if any sole Nation was to have it it would benefit Sufokia most.

I will accept the peace purely to not cause any trouble for my Nation at this present time. But in future (if I hopefully can stay in Gov) I will be dealing with this.

- Arachi

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté May 07, 2014, 19:51:02 | #8

Quote (AwkwardPillow @ 07 May 2014 19:18) *
First I would like to say that I'm pretty upset about this surprise take over
Now you know what happened us 2 weeks ago...

I think calamar island should stay at brakmar too (for now xD )

posté May 07, 2014, 20:07:07 | #9
Lore wise, Calamar Island belongs to Sufokia

Altho, I don't really mind which Nation Calamar belongs to so long as there's a clear negotiation between the handler and the receivers.