Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Zirako43's profile
Statistics
38 Posts (0.04 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté September 17, 2014, 07:59:28 | #1
Coincidentally I went up against a sram in pvp today. All he had to do was use his push spell in order to free himself. Which leads me to think that since most classes have a push spell, that kind of thought process is almost pointless, unless certain circumstances are present.

Granted having to spend x AP in order to free themselves is still disorienting to the trapped person, but it doesn't seem to give me that much of an advantage, or hinder them significantly.

Of course at this point the only answer I can expect is to do whatever that works with my playstyle, but I can't help but point out these kind of distinct flaws in the ability.

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #776904  Replies : 6  Views : 556
posté September 16, 2014, 21:35:54 | #2
So is it even worth keeping anymore? Sure it adds 40 lock at max level but that doesn't seem like a decent trade off anymore.

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #776744  Replies : 6  Views : 556
posté September 16, 2014, 09:45:01 | #3
At one point Feca had a chance to nullify damage and return it to the sender but they changed that to reflecting a percentage of all incoming damage. Then they removed it altogether during the revamp.

Also Crashing Wave doesn't work as a reflect, it just takes away some of the damage the enemy wearing it tries to deal. Kind of like a filter of sorts.

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #776459  Replies : 4  Views : 582
posté September 16, 2014, 09:41:06 | #4
Stabilization Aura/Bound broken So I took a break from Wakfu a few months before it went F2P but I kept up with the changes and whatnot. I am aware of the fact that lock doesn't take the unit in question's turn but instead makes them lose a specific amount of AP and MP (I assume based on Lock vs Dodge stat). But what I don't get is why even though I have Stabilization Aura maxed and Bound is applied, mobs/players/etc can still walk away from me. As I understood it before Bound prevented the unit the Feca/Iop was facing from moving, teleporting, and switching places with anything unless the Feca/Iop itself was moved from close combat, and as a result the target was no longer within SA's range of effect, via push spells or something else.

Now as it stands anyone can just walk away by paying the dodge fee and get's Immune to Bound upon dodging.

What's up with that?

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #776457  Replies : 6  Views : 556
posté May 12, 2014, 02:39:33 | #5

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 12 May 2014 02:29) *
6. At boutique have blueprints to house, 1 for each nation, u can find them selling on market. Last time i saw was 50 k ~ 75 k kamas
I'm asking if blueprints can be applied to Straw Houses like they can Blank Houses and the Guild Hall

Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #730593  Replies : 7  Views : 444
posté May 12, 2014, 01:35:32 | #6
Thanks a ton for all you help and fast responses, but we've got some more questions if you don't mind:

• Leveling up the Guild Hall requires 3 houses yes? Is it straw houses specifically or any house?
  • What's the difference between Blank/Straw Houses?
  • What's that blank spot in the middle of the carpet for? The one you can't stand/put things on.
  • Are there going to be any other kind of requirements for level up like the Guild Hall? If so what are they?
  • If you put a blueprint on a blank house, what changes about it (besides appearance)?
  • Can you put a blueprint on a Straw House?
Please and thank you.

Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #730577  Replies : 7  Views : 444
posté May 10, 2014, 20:14:19 | #7
A bunch of HW building questions. So my guild recently came into possession of a Haven World and before we do anything stupid and waste all the resources/kamas we've collected we had some questions regarding a few things:

• When placing buildings, is payment taken when you click on the building(with enough resources/kamas) or when you place it?
  • Can you refund a building or move it after it has been placed?
  • What does the Contrabandits' Lair do in specifics?
  • We heard something about farm lands placed next to each other not working properly, can someone clarify?
  • Can you place decorations inside both the Blank and the Straw House?
  • Can you place profession work stations inside the level IV facilities that boost specific profession XP?
On behalf of the guild Zandatsu thanks for any assistance you can provide.

This post has been edited by Zirako43 - May 10, 2014, 20:26:04.
Reason for edit : forgot the last question
Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #730131  Replies : 7  Views : 444
posté May 10, 2014, 19:38:30 | #8
Alright. It's not a big deal but that's good to know. Thanks a ton.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #730127  Replies : 8  Views : 541
posté May 10, 2014, 19:19:58 | #9
Set won't merge? Like the description says, I got all the pieces for the Whispered Set and whenever I try to merge the merge set button doesn't light up and I can't click on it. And for the record I do have all the pieces: The helmet, cape, belt and bp (breastplate not pristplate) and the only thing peculiar about any of the pieces is that bp has a rune on it. Didn't know if this was a bug or not so I didn't know where to put it in the forums

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #730121  Replies : 8  Views : 541
posté April 15, 2014, 06:27:20 | #10
Pirate dungeon hurlarrhea debuff question So is the hurlarrhea debuff from the dungeon pirates not supposed to be removable via spells like skale's appeasement? I honestly cant tell if that's a glitch/bug or if it was designed to be so painstakingly annoying.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #715963  Replies : 6  Views : 353
posté April 07, 2014, 03:49:27 | #11
Fight fails to end after an environment quest is failed. Character name: Inabi
Date and time: 4/5/2014 9:41 PM EST
Map: Chillberg (Ice Floe) & Sadida Kingdom
Server: Nox

Bug description: On occasion (more often than not) when I am fighting mobs for an environmental quest and the timer runs out, the mobs still alive will die, but the fight will not end. The last enemy "alive" remains on the speed counter and becomes invisible and does not die even after hitting 0 HP. The has happened in Sadida Kingdom twice and once in Chillberg, and I think once before in Bonta (The thicket of yurbut). I end up surrendering, and as a result dying do to the inability to win.

Reproducibility process: I assume it happens when you enter a fight but the quest timer runs out before you finish. Of the last few times I have failed to finish such a quest, it has happened all of those times.

Screenshots: Sorry I'm not very good at uploading images.  

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #712545  Replies : 3  Views : 316
posté April 07, 2014, 03:40:02 | #12
I've been having the same issue recently. Decided to remove pets from sidekick altogether for fear of losing them.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #712543  Replies : 4  Views : 462
posté April 05, 2014, 17:45:55 | #13

Quote (Imhotek @ 04 April 2014 12:46) *

I've been using inversion since the class got it, its main benefit is boosting my shields and dmg,

Wait, so you're telling me that shields gain strength from both their respective elements and general damage boosts? And isn't boosting shields via reducing resistance redundant since, well, you're reducing your resistance (regarding only the feca him/herself)?

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #711903  Replies : 11  Views : 1413
posté April 02, 2014, 20:46:16 | #14
Note that I said "in the descriptions", which at 200 is like 70 hp which at that level is pretty pitiful imo. And for the record it's not really complaining as much as questioning their usefulness. Nevertheless I thank you for answering my question.

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #710693  Replies : 11  Views : 1413
posté April 02, 2014, 16:15:21 | #15
Feca's Shields (literally) question This is a question for those who know the feca's shield mechanics:

Do the earth and water shields scale with the corresponding element damage/resistance? If not then what?

Because I noticed that when I accumulate levels for earth shields I get double the level in hp shields, and when I throw down the occasional water shield the description amount and the actual amount are sometimes different.

And if they don't, then someone is gonna have to explain to me how Earth/Water works as a whole because I'm not seeing much more than anti-lock and +range utilities because the hp in the descriptions of the water shields (even at 200) are pitiful at best.

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #710583  Replies : 11  Views : 1413
posté March 24, 2014, 03:51:27 | #16
I don't know if it was listed yet but there's one in the Thicket of Yurbut in Bonta.

X=28 Y=-2

the Yurbut Hole and it requires the bow

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #705067  Replies : 173  Views : 52643
posté March 11, 2014, 19:36:34 | #17
As an Earth Feca main I can't say much because I don't have any interest in another earth dpt/tank. And I can't stand the idea of have resistance taken away, even if it is just 20% at max level. The fire side of the effects are interesting but I'd probably wait for whatever else you guys come up with for a different element combination.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #691109  Replies : 21  Views : 3503
posté March 08, 2014, 21:16:07 | #18
Weird message when I logged in today. I'm not sure if this post is in the right category but when I logged into Wakfu today I got a message over my screen that said "You are in the possession of..." I didn't get to read all of it because it faded real quick and it didn't show up on my chat log either. I was hoping somebody could tell me what it could have said. I already checked my inventory and I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary so I don't know what it could have meant.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #689739  Replies : 1  Views : 146
posté February 27, 2014, 19:07:39 | #19
It probably would've helped if we had more information on the relics first. I probably would've picked Pestilential fog if I had known before that Harry Boots are supposed to be mad nasty (or so I'm told).

Thread : News  Preview message : #685969  Replies : 46  Views : 2298
posté December 25, 2013, 00:08:44 | #20
But what about the people who didn't get it last/this year. I for one am glad it's the same because I failed last year.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #656163  Replies : 18  Views : 805