Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Best cllass for 3 man group? (new player)
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-09-29
posté October 03, 2013, 19:51:08 | #1
Best cllass for 3 man group? (new player) I just started playing the game with my 2 friends. My friends play a Fire Sacri and water/fire Eni.

Im looking for a class that would fit best with them.Something with good damage and some possible buffs or heals or something to kind of work as a middle of what the 2 of them are playing. The other thing i noticed is we lack AoE, so some of that being avalible would be really handy.

I also watched them fight as 13 eni/15 sacri and i was shocked how well the Eni does in damage aong with heals. So being able to 1v1 them and stand a chance would be nice too, but not required.

As of now ive played Masq: which is neat, but to get much out of it you seem to need to spread thin (fire is all AoE and water requires a lot of moving) also not thrilled that i can only heal if i have the water mask on. Maybe im doing it wrong?

Feca: i love the idea behind the class, but i seemed to have been spending more time setting up buffs/debuffs that arent worth the time in the end. love the depth, but if feels a bit to slow and relying on the enemystaying where you want (which they never seem to).

Not sure what else tbh...any suggesttions and what should i put points into early (which element/elements...which passives are worth it ect.)

thanks.

This post has been edited by Zanfire180 - October 03, 2013, 19:52:10.
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2007-06-23
posté October 03, 2013, 21:12:53 | #2
Cra Enu and Eni are the best 3 men group

Cra = DD

Enu = Drop

Eni = Heal

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-08-18
posté October 03, 2013, 21:21:53 | #3

Quote (Zanfire180 @ 03 October 2013 19:51) *
My friends play a Fire Sacri and water/fire Eni.

Im looking for a class that would fit best with them.Something with good damage and some possible buffs or heals or something to kind of work as a middle of what the 2 of them are playing. The other thing i noticed is we lack AoE, so some of that being avalible would be really handy.

With two (mostly) single target oriented classes you are right to notice the lack of area of effect in your team. Since your team has a single target melee class and a healer/single target ranged class I would recommend a support oriented class with area of effect attacks or a damage dealing class with area of effect attacks.

As of now ive played Masq: which is neat, but to get much out of it you seem to need to spread thin (fire is all AoE and water requires a lot of moving) also not thrilled that i can only heal if i have the water mask on. Maybe im doing it wrong?

Feca: i love the idea behind the class, but i seemed to have been spending more time setting up buffs/debuffs that arent worth the time in the end. love the depth, but if feels a bit to slow and relying on the enemystaying where you want (which they never seem to).

If you play fire/air Masqueraider you can use air to push the stronger enemy to your team while you keep the rest of the enemies busy with your area of effect fire spells until the bigger enemy is defeated; divide and conquer.

Your Sacrier buddy can cover tanking if they hybridize between fire and earth. I have the same problem with enemies moving around, but remember you can make armors on allies (counterattack armors with earth, resist buff armors with water) or apply harmful armors to enemies with fire. Fire can also create damaging glyphs at a decent range.

If you play Iop you can use the Authority-Increase combo with Charge and/or Rocknocerous to force an enemy to skip its turn, giving your Sacrier and Eniripsa something to focus on while you Devastate/Wrath the remaining crowd. Authority can be used to force an enemy/multiple enemies to change their faced direction so your team can attack them from behind for extra damage.

If you play Enutrof you can get more drops passively and further increase your loot by using the water spells to drop a "pouch". With the earth branch you can switch between removing MP from enemies, then transform into a Drhellzerker to deal more damage and remove resistance to MP loss. With the fire branch you can attack at a range with area of effect.

I could go on through all the classes I know how to play, but the best way to find what class you want to play is by using your four other character slots and experimenting with classes and builds. Be sure to mind news of class revamps as the class you choose might be changed in the near future.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté October 03, 2013, 21:31:01 | #4
Personally for a 3 person team I would go for

- enu, any element, as long as they have enough pp for pp locks

- eni (water) and

- any DD, preferably one with decent range (rogue, cra, air osa, etc)

Then for the other 3 spots you could just take any 3 random DDs you find. You could also replace your DD with a panda which would be useful in UBs and some dungeons, but then you would have to rely on finding good DDs to fill your party because you'd lack firepower.

If your friends are dead-set on playing fire sacri and water/fire eni, then the best class to join them would be enu. Without an enu dropping gear is gonna be a nightmare. Eventually they could always restat earth sacri and pure water eni, which would be a lot more well, useful. Although tank sacri is only useful in very specific situations, and the game is already chock-full of sacris (probably the or the second most played class) so you'd have no problem finding a sacri if you need one. No need to make one yourself. Try convincing your sacri friend to play a real DD (shots fired fire sacri not a real DD xD)

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-09-13
posté October 03, 2013, 21:31:10 | #5
if you get higher level, you will have more fun when you have better passive and active skills and more AP/MP.

Panda,Sac,Eni, and Enu are most wanted classes in Wakfu. so Panda and Enu are suggestion.

and build? try critical build....(get AP,MP,Range as much as you want then the rest go to crit) it's fun seeing '!' appear often.

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-02
posté November 01, 2013, 18:57:12 | #6
Enu, Cra, Eni

From experience since I currently use this combo. This trio can pretty much take on any mob.

In terms of the dd. I really enjoy my air cra because it has good range, beacon sneak [both enu and cra have amazing dodge passives, so half the time I can just walk off] and cras deal amazing aoes.

A well built water enu can deal about 1000-1200 dmg and a cra about 1365 [non crit] - 1700+ [crits] These numbers are from lvl 100+ content.

I believe xelors, earth osas and fire/earth pandas can also replace the cra if you do not like cra play style.

The thing with this trio is that, enu/eni/cra are wanted for almost every dungeon, every team so you will find yourself accepted every where you go [if you play and gear well ofc.]

Looking into the future I will be adding a Fire/Earth Panda to my team for tanking and map manipulation.

Occasionally, I switch out my Enu for a air/earth sadida [same pp gear] although the sadida lacks alot of luster it works well at bc.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - November 02, 2013, 16:43:42.