Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Choice of class
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-11-01
posté November 03, 2013, 19:05:12 | #1
Choice of class Hey ppl. Im a new player and i would love to get some advice..

I have problems choosing between the classes. Im mainly focusing for some pvp, but i like all aspects of the game. Lastly i want to add that im gonna lvl a bit with a friend. I've been researching for all the classes and i came down with the choice of 2 classes/builds:

Sadida or air sac

Sadida: im gonna lvl with a friendly Iop and i think i would be nice with some supportive role, though i dont have a clue about how this thing will perform in pvp. Could you tell me; Is sadida viable for pvp, solo/group? what elements should i go for in pvp, and how to build it in general?

air sac: i feel this is a safe choice for both pvp and pve. but as i see it, he is another beater - just like Iop - and i would like a char wich is a bit different from my friend.

Thx alot in advance!

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-07-16
posté November 03, 2013, 19:14:53 | #2

Quote (Sever1n @ 03 November 2013 19:05) *
air sac: i feel this is a safe choice for both pvp and pve. but as i see it, he is another beater - just like Iop - and i would like a char wich is a bit different from my friend.

Another beater? no no no, Air sacrier isn't as close to a Air Iop for being a beater, a Air Sac is a Map manipulator and can really ruin other players (especially enemies) when placed on a certain place that doesn't suit to their advantage.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2013-03-01
posté November 03, 2013, 19:16:51 | #3
Hey there! While I can't give much advice with how little I know about Sadidas, what I can say is that the air sacrier isn't just a beater like the Iop. Their strength does not lie in their damage, which will be less than an Iop but is not to be underestimated, their strength lies in their amazing map manipulation. Using a Sacrier right, you could get enemies or allies into perfect position to let them get the beatdown on them or protect them from harm.

Assuming your friend is going for fire, this makes it even better for the both of you as you could get enemies or your friend into position for his AoEs.

And yes, air sacriers do great in PvP last I checked