Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Endgame Without an Eni
posté December 03, 2013, 16:12:05 | #1
Endgame Without an Eni I've been considering making a party without an Eni. My goal is to have a full team that could complete all content using other methods.

Sadida, Mask, Eca, and Osa can all heal. A Xelor seems mandatory as it's the only other class that can 'Raise' a party member. The team would have to be well coordinated because the lack of strong timely heals that a good Eni can provide may be missing.

Sadi has great heal potential but the setup and difficulty is much greater.

Masks do have some good numbers when it comes to healing. They would be the best option to get healing on turn one.

Eca's to me only feel like a supplement to the main healer. They would be nice to have as a fall back if the other healer in a group isn't quite up to the task.

I do not know much about Osa healing and am reluctant to use one.

The team may need to use tactics that suit my choice of healer. This will impact the other classes in the team.

What would be your six person team to attempt to complete all content? There are two rules, no Eni's, and the team must be made up of six different classes. 

posté December 08, 2013, 01:07:15 | #2
A Xelor has the ability to kind of raise allies. That + another toon can count.
But... if thats too simple...

---- here is what I use ---

I personally do use an eni because of the raise issue. But I think that this combo works well even with out an eni in dungeons where mobs do not place status effects that require eniraise.

I use an eni [can be replaced by any healer] and an earth sadida right now. My eni usually goes towards the beginning and my Sadida goes towards the middle/end of the init bar. [Init is subject to your play style but you want to have them apart]

When my eni's turn comes she heals and removes status effects. Anyone who falls in the risk of dying after my eni's turn is then safety netted by my sadi's cogs and removed from risk by manipulating the map with my sadi or toons with greater skills in map manipulation.

Fire eni + Sadida is amazing because both are doing a little dpt when their support skills are not being used.

I know you must be excited for feca revamp as I am. I think that any tank, osa, fogger, or in the future a feca can probably use this technique. Same with the healers if you think you do not need raiser.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - December 08, 2013, 01:08:32.
posté December 08, 2013, 17:24:52 | #3
I'd prefer as you mentioned to have a healer and a class with some sort of coag/shield function. Wakfu is so diverse and there are so many fun classes to play it's a tough decision. I will have a Xelor for the raise, period.

I'd like to use a pure water Sadi only. But i'm worried about needing burst healing at the start of fights. Sadi+Mask both with /water are my leading candidates. A Mask could use his double if that much healing was required early on as the Sadi gets going.

Mister Winter Fashion Victim 2012 * Member Since 2012-12-16
posté December 08, 2013, 17:43:02 | #4
Eni-less runs from Wabbit Dungeon onwards I don't think are possible. Maybe Wabbit Dungeon and Zwombbit if you get some seriously lucky runs but Wa Wabbit is fairly impossible without one.

Everything else is fair game. Water/earth Sadida has been extremely useful and the gear for it at the endgame is very abundant. Water Zobal is also really efficient, but has no Coagulation. In contrast, it can become an insanely high burst DPT if you need it.

Earth Osamodas can be good if you need minor heals and decent Coagulation, but if you go dragon for DPT there's no going back.

• Mango

This post has been edited by Brokonaut - December 08, 2013, 17:43:36.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté December 12, 2013, 18:09:53 | #5
I think that if you dont want eni then you need 2 sadidas in team.

Sadida +Masq might do too. However i would suggest water/earth Sadida in case heal resist get to high or in case using dolls wont be needed or impossible.

I was once thinking to make team of 6 Sadidas doing all content - that is obviously with expectation that none of them will die so no ressurection would be needed. It would require different builds on each Sadida as one would need to be dmg dealer/debuffer with air spells, other should make brambly armors or preferably 2 shoudl do that and there should be some Sadida that heal and some that spam map with dolls to keep enemies busy.

However that would make every fight very long.

So how about making team of:

Sadida
Foggernaut
Sacrier
Xelor
Masqueraider
Feca

Each of them can somehow avoid dmg, help in map controling, reduce dmg taken, push or teleport and they are either nice defensively or have ability to remove ap wich makes them take less dmg too. Each of them can support others too and most of them can deal nice dmg while doing their job (except maybe sadida). Xelor can ressurect but if you make tanks get all the dmg and you protect them/heal them/buff them with AP, then there might be no need to ressurect someone. UB might be the issue but maybe mater masq could take job of enirpsa to heal single target or maybe water sadida with voodoll on that ally could heal it up nicely with Mudoll and Lone Sadida. Any Sadida should still have Sudden Chill leveled in case the reduction of resistance would be needed for your team.

posté December 12, 2013, 22:56:30 | #6
My current setup looks like this:

Panda
Feca
Xelor
Enu
Lumino
Trank

The Multimen are holding the line until i find two others willing to try an Eni-less end game.

I have a Water/Bramble/Chill Sadi to replace my Enu but I'm really enjoying the Enu atm and want to keep it as part of the team.

The team is a work in progress because the Feca is being revamped soon. Even with it's impressive specialties it still remains to be seen how much no HP bonus will aftect it. Also the Panda will be revamped at that time. I can't imagine it will lose the Dizzy mechanic but who knows what will happen.

I really don't see many options for those two Multimen spots. I can use a Sadi and Mask/Eca but maybe i'll get lucky and the Panda will fill a healer role after the revamp.

The team you listed would offer lots of protection. I'd only make one change and that's to replace the Sac with a DPS.

posté January 02, 2014, 16:36:56 | #7

Quote (Gynrei @ 12 December 2013 22:56) *
My current setup looks like this:

Panda
Feca
Xelor
Enu
Lumino
Trank

The Multimen are holding the line until i find two others willing to try an Eni-less end game.

I have a Water/Bramble/Chill Sadi to replace my Enu but I'm really enjoying the Enu atm and want to keep it as part of the team.

The team is a work in progress because the Feca is being revamped soon. Even with it's impressive specialties it still remains to be seen how much no HP bonus will aftect it. Also the Panda will be revamped at that time. I can't imagine it will lose the Dizzy mechanic but who knows what will happen.

I really don't see many options for those two Multimen spots. I can use a Sadi and Mask/Eca but maybe i'll get lucky and the Panda will fill a healer role after the revamp.

The team you listed would offer lots of protection. I'd only make one change and that's to replace the Sac with a DPS.
Hey Sung~

From what I've heard Panda is going to be heavily dependent on that barrel and is going to be playing differently. That aside I was thinking maybe you should fill your last two slots with:

Water/Air Masq for the heals and the versatility
Earth/Fire Iop for tankng, locking and again versatility.

Your current team offers plenty of movement options with your Xelor hoping from dial to dial, your feca can teleport from glyph to glyph, your panda can jump to barrel and Enu's capitalize on MP so you can always Zerk to make or create dstance.

Water Masq would provide heals as well as small amounts of map control. While your Iop could tank and offers a generous powerhouse option.

Of course if your looking for something that can coag you could always make an, I don't know, Earth Sac

~Mechamayhem