Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Need a class
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-01-19
posté December 06, 2013, 04:08:09 | #1
Need a class Looking for suggestions on an int based class. PvE mostly, preferably with a good solo, but the ability to party effectively has I also have 2 other friends i'll be playing with shortly (unsure what they're playing).

Back before I took a break, I had almost every fire damage based item up until dark hurl, so I figured I should go with int based since I have the gear. SO! What's good currently? It's been half a year or so since I've been 'round these parts and my knowledge base is a bit outdated.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté December 06, 2013, 04:29:19 | #2
Ill suggest some classes, but what type of playing style do you like?

Tanky, like a Fire sacrier, Iop and fogger? maybe mobile, like a fire sram.

There are also more support based characters like a Fire Eni, Masqueraiders, and Osa.

As well as, the high Dpt's like the Fire Enu's, Eca's, Rogues, and Xelors.

posté December 06, 2013, 04:48:11 | #3
Hmm, I'm looking for a dps role, rather than full support or full tank, though I know most classes are rather versatile. I don't really like Fire ecaflips, due to the reliance on crit and chance, and although the fire sac is great for soloing, my teammates won't want to run into a fight with less than half health, so i'm sure there would be resting, which doesn't really benefit him.

Unless fogger has improved a lot, i'll probably stay away from them. How are rogues at pulling off their bomb positioning when dealing with teammates as well? Fire Enutrofs are doing well? Xelors aren't UP anymore? Probably no eni or Osa. Just not a fan of the class. Not really a fan of fogger either, and don't int masqs run through wp like crazy? Are int Cras any good?

Sorry about all the questions, just curious.

posté December 06, 2013, 05:19:54 | #4

Quote (BladeMajere @ 06 December 2013 04:48) *
Hmm, I'm looking for a dps role, rather than full support or full tank, though I know most classes are rather versatile. I don't really like Fire ecaflips, due to the reliance on crit and chance, and although the fire sac is great for soloing, my teammates won't want to run into a fight with less than half health, so i'm sure there would be resting, which doesn't really benefit him.

Unless fogger has improved a lot, i'll probably stay away from them. How are rogues at pulling off their bomb positioning when dealing with teammates as well? Fire Enutrofs are doing well? Xelors aren't UP anymore? Probably no eni or Osa. Just not a fan of the class. Not really a fan of fogger either, and don't int masqs run through wp like crazy? Are int Cras any good?

Sorry about all the questions, just curious.
lol it's alright, ill try my best to answer them as thoroughly as possible.

Fire Sacriers are really good for soloing, as well as great team supporters and tanks. If you're looking for a class that can pretty much do it all, except healing, Sacriers would be the answer.

Now, Fire foggers, I'd like to say that they are pretty decent as of now. I won't say they are bad, nor good. But, above average. Although, if you play them diversely, a mix of two elements or more, they are amazing. As a stand alone Fire dpt it's lacking just a bit in dmg, but I think it's intentional. They are really good tanks and supporters.

Fire Rogues, played correctly they can be very devastating. It requires some tactical play, and they are fun. If your party is composed of Ranged classes, rogues would be your best choice, as the fire wall would serve as a "pothole in the highway" for any mob that comes close to your party.

Fire Enu's, they are right up top in terms of dmg, and really good AoE'rs. Aside from that, the high end fire gear offers a lot of PP serving another purpose in the party, by gaining gear drops and mats for your friends.

Fire Xelors, more like Dmg'lors. They are veryyy good endgame, providing support, and Insane Dmg in your party, and AoE. If you're looking for a class that can range from afar, mobile, and support your allies, xelors would be the pick. Gear scales with Xelors so perfect, imo, specially if you hybrid Fire/Air. Easily surpassing the 600% dmg bracket in both elements within fights.

Fire Masqs, I'm still experimenting with them. But their support to the party really brings a fun kick to the group. Masqs wp don't run out easily if they are played smart, plus they have a double that does the same dmg as the non-double that lasts for two turns. Their dmg can also be devastating with a proper build. especially in conjuction with the double. Without the double, the dmg per turn may not be as high as the other dpt's, but their support capabilities makes up for the loss in dmg, they are really handy.

Fire Cras, they are still really good, especially with a proper build and gear. I believe that they are in need of a spark. Out of the branches in a Cra, fire is a lacking just a bit imo. The dmg is decent, very good if you use Burning Arrow.

Note: all these classes can be hybridized, providing a more fun experience, and increasing their use within groups by a ton. The perspective I used to explain these were from the Fire point of view, as I can also provide explanations for hybrids.

posté December 06, 2013, 06:14:58 | #5
Wow, that's quite the expansive description. Thanks, friend. You've made my choice much easier. Probably be looking into Enutrof and Xelor, maybe rogue as well. Depends on friend's choices. But thanks for the insight!

posté December 06, 2013, 07:28:39 | #6

Quote (BladeMajere @ 06 December 2013 06:14) *
Wow, that's quite the expansive description. Thanks, friend. You've made my choice much easier. Probably be looking into Enutrof and Xelor, maybe rogue as well. Depends on friend's choices. But thanks for the insight!
Awesome! I'm glad I was of some help

If you play on the Nox server don't be afraid to ask for help, or advice, ill be glad to provide key points in game.

IGN's: Fadedscourge, Fadedspawn, I got more alts, but those are mainly the ones that I'm mostly on.

This post has been edited by Fadedscourge - December 06, 2013, 07:30:38.
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-11-27
posté December 06, 2013, 12:13:58 | #7
Faded, whats about fire panda? i need some advice before playing this class

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-09-04
posté December 06, 2013, 13:24:00 | #8
play a feca you'll love it tho im currently plvling my rogue for mag

posté December 06, 2013, 19:48:02 | #9

Quote (kingstormiu1 @ 06 December 2013 12:13) *
Faded, whats about fire panda? i need some advice before playing this class
Fire pandas are awesome, in group fights they have a similar role as with a masq. Pandas are very tanky due to their passive abilities, and play a very support role. What's most enjoyed about pandas are their inner ability to reduce resistances on your target, something that every DPT in that party would love. If you decide not to play a support role, you still have the option of going full out DPT without any repercussions. They play a significant role in PvE and PvP.

Pandas in general are taken to almost every content within the world of wakfu because of how diverse the class is, and among everything, their support abilities. Some say, "pandas are the bread and butter to your sandwich."

This post has been edited by Fadedscourge - December 06, 2013, 19:50:20.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-09-04
posté December 06, 2013, 19:55:22 | #10
as the person above said fire pandas are easy to learn and not too difficult to master i recommend it too

posté December 07, 2013, 13:11:42 | #11
Thax u very much :d
Btw, what should i build for my fire panda? about stat points, specialies?

posté December 07, 2013, 19:20:31 | #12

Quote (kingstormiu1 @ 07 December 2013 13:11) *
Thax u very much :d
Btw, what should i build for my fire panda? about stat points, specialies?
Would you mind elaborating more on that please, would you like a Damage based build, or a more supportive build?

There are many ways of playing and building a panda, finding out what's best for you would be the fun aspect of the class. Many people enjoy going 2 mp/intel, mp/ap/crit, so on and so on. It's best to experiment and see which playing style you would enjoy.

posté December 08, 2013, 02:47:31 | #13
Idk what role i should play. What are advantages and disadvantages of each build?

This post has been edited by kingstormiu1 - December 08, 2013, 03:09:42.