Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Considering coming back to the game. Should I roll a mask or keep hope for my Feca?
posté December 06, 2013, 21:04:47 | #1
Considering coming back to the game. Should I roll a mask or keep hope for my Feca? Feca's were suppose to be reworked after the last nerf in 2012...yet every single thing seems to be more important than reworking them. I have serious doubts they will ever be fixed. With the new Multi-men making soloing a possibility think I should keep with my Feca or Roll a Mask?

1. Are Air Masks any good in PVP or UB runs?

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté December 06, 2013, 21:07:55 | #2
If you're dead set on making a mask and want to play as an air mask I say go for it. My main atm is an air/water mask and I have no problem at UBs. I also recently wrote a guide for the build as well which is in the guides section if you end up needing some help.

Also I have my weaknesses in pvp like fire rogues lmfao fuck fire wall but I can honestly say that we're pretty damn good I manage to one turn people quite often.

This post has been edited by MiniMikeh - December 06, 2013, 21:08:21.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-03-30
posté December 06, 2013, 21:12:47 | #3
On the note of "coming back".

There's a new server launching on the 10th.
**Asia Server.

Regions:
South East Asia and Australia/New Zealand.

For more info:
Wakfu.asia

**If you fall into any of those regions, you may want to make your "return" on that server instead. (It's also the only 100% F2P server).

posté December 06, 2013, 21:19:03 | #4

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 06 December 2013 21:07) *
If you're dead set on making a mask and want to play as an air mask I say go for it. My main atm is an air/water mask and I have no problem at UBs. I also recently wrote a guide for the build as well which is in the guides section if you end up needing some help.

Also I have my weaknesses in pvp like fire rogues lmfao fuck fire wall but I can honestly say that we're pretty damn good I manage to one turn people quite often.
You're the former Air cra right? Hmm so a pure air mask isnt too good?

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté December 06, 2013, 21:21:08 | #5
[url=http://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/49-feca/51865-feca?page=7#entry647339]Click here they added what the new feca changes are going to be in feb so look at those id say keep hoping! ... fecas seem to be getting buffed in ways.

posté December 07, 2013, 01:01:31 | #6

Quote (sockstoyourdoor @ 06 December 2013 21:19) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 06 December 2013 21:07) *

You're the former Air cra right? Hmm so a pure air mask isnt too good?
They're okay like my mask is basically an air mask that OCCASIONALLY puts on a coward mask i'd say i'm like 75% air mask with water in there to spice things up sometimes.

Though I won't lie to you the water gets used at BC, the air at magmog if you're gonna end up being interested in both.

The main reason behind me not being pure air since I loved air cra to death air is just the element I enjoy I needed water to back me up in end game. It helps a lot having a range option and to be able to give backup heals is pretty nice.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-01-04
posté December 07, 2013, 01:30:16 | #7
According to this document (assuming no nerfs/changes from the document), Fecas will be incredibly strong o.o

I can't really comment on a Masq since I've never played one, but I am definitely planning on making a Feca and I think you should consider keeping your current Feca and level it to 140 after the changes are done for the experience system o.o

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté December 07, 2013, 02:35:42 | #8
Lol does anyone you know still play?

I enjoy my guild far more than actually playing the game.

Whenever I find interesting combinations of attacks or of equipment; ankama swoops in and removes whatever made the combo fun or unique.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-10-22
posté December 07, 2013, 03:24:04 | #9

Quote (Zebulous @ 07 December 2013 02:35) *
Lol does anyone you know still play?

I enjoy my guild far more than actually playing the game.

Whenever I find interesting combinations of attacks or of equipment; ankama swoops in and removes whatever made the combo fun or unique.
Meh, after all the revamps there may be new combinations that are better than the old ones.

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-03-17
posté December 08, 2013, 01:53:55 | #10
The next revamp looks like is going to make Fecas have near UB stats with their passives and some really OP sounding stuff, so keep it and see how it goes.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté December 08, 2013, 16:43:06 | #11

Quote (Th3LimiT @ 08 December 2013 01:53) *
The next revamp looks like is going to make Fecas have near UB stats with their passives and some really OP sounding stuff, so keep it and see how it goes.

Ridiculous. Don't turn Feca's into the flavor of the month. The proposed revamp is months away and that's a long time to play the current Feca. The revamp has only been delayed for well over a year already.

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-03-17
posté December 16, 2013, 14:41:14 | #12

Quote (Gynrei @ 08 December 2013 16:43) *

Quote (Th3LimiT @ 08 December 2013 01:53) *

Ridiculous. Don't turn Feca's into the flavor of the month. The proposed revamp is months away and that's a long time to play the current Feca. The revamp has only been delayed for well over a year already.
It happens with every class that gets buffed. Feca will be "class of the month" as you put it. He already has a Feca, I'm telling him to keep it and see how he likes the changes, that is all.

posté December 16, 2013, 18:34:48 | #13
I'm referring to the comment Feca's will have near UB stats. That is a very large exaggeration.

posté December 16, 2013, 22:00:56 | #14

Quote (Gynrei @ 16 December 2013 18:34) *
I'm referring to the comment Feca's will have near UB stats. That is a very large exaggeration.
Have you seen the revamp thread? It's far from an exaggeration and I highly doubt those changes are going to make it to the final release.

posté December 17, 2013, 07:48:12 | #15

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 16 December 2013 22:00) *

Have you seen the revamp thread? It's far from an exaggeration and I highly doubt those changes are going to make it to the final release.

New Feca is only gaining +110 res over current Feca. However, I get more from using the current version of peace armor.

New Feca can get 100 Lock from their passive. A sac can do the same while reducing an opponents dodge.

New Feca can get +65 block. That's essentially -19.5% final dmg. Sac's have +60% HP and their coag absorbs 70% final dmg.

All of the above costs me 4 Passives, 5 if i want 120 lock instead. Leaving most players 2 maybe 3 active specialties. I assume you want glyph or armor. Which one or two are you taking from Taunt, PA, Tele, and Inversion. If you don't take Inversion you do not get any increase in +elemental dmg%

UB stats... very funny.

Most interesting part of the New Feca will be how effective some of these armors are. Some sort of self coag is needed with no HP buff to speak of. And remember, you don't get to take every spell.

This post has been edited by Gynrei - December 17, 2013, 07:49:14.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-09-12
posté December 29, 2013, 04:54:17 | #16

my cra has 600%+ damage, my panda has over 300% res

theres no reason a feca cant have near UB stats.

posté December 29, 2013, 11:02:52 | #17
No. Someone can reply when they get the stats below. Sorry about formatting, i just copy pasted. Base dmg for UB spells is disgustingly high as well lets not forget.

Characteristics

Health points
Action points
Movement points
WAKFU points
Initiative
Lock:
Dodge:
Perception
Parry
critical hit
Water
0%
0%
Earth
+650%
+413%
Air
0%
+413%
Fire
+650%
+413%

This post has been edited by Gynrei - December 29, 2013, 11:09:17.
Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-02
posté December 29, 2013, 12:01:19 | #18
This poor guy, he probably doesn't own a relic, probably does not have the gear, and hopefully is not on nox where there are no people/guilds to help him grind for it. Unless I am wrong and he's like a multi-boxer or something that can get himself on his own two feet since there is no other choice but to play alone. At which point I hope this guy has all the kamas in the world and wish him the best.

As an owner of a feca; I have to say that they are high maintenance, just like Sadi, they're literally "go big or go home" you put in 2x as much effort just to make the class decent.

I agree with everything Gynrei has said, I also know he/she is a long time feca player so they deserve their respect, I trust that what has been said is from experience.

My one and only suggestion is, if you are coming back.. Pick something you enjoy. Just play for what is fun. I assure you it will cost you less to gear up a masq to be decent then it would to gear up a feca to be decent. This is the case with most support vs. dpt classes. Although the feca revamp sounds alluring. Who knows when it will happen or what other changes they will make.

See when they made the xelor And rogue revamp everyone was quiet and now you have these classes dealing more than 3000 dpt a turn; they're mainstream though. However, the very same hypocrites cry for wolf/op when ever a "support" / underplayed class receive a a little bit of attention. This action leads to nerfs, I expect this is the case of the feca which doesn't even look that op and yet you have people qq'ing already.

So don't count on the "future" it may change, play what you enjoy today and if your on nox I'll be happy to help you.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - December 31, 2013, 03:59:55.
Reason for edit : Typos
posté December 29, 2013, 16:36:49 | #19
We really should play together more Aqua^^

One more point on Feca elemental dmg/res stats. If you think the res values after update are insane and UB like, I'll let you in on a secret.... There is no cap on the resistance Feca's currently gain from Peace Armor. It's 1.5 times our base. That's a lot.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté December 29, 2013, 17:09:40 | #20

Quote (aquabeauty @ 29 December 2013 12:01) *
See when they made the xelor And rogue revamp everyone was quiet and now you have these classes dealing more than 3000 dpt a turn, they're mainstream though. However the very same hypocrites cry for op when ever a "support" / underplayed class receive a some attention. This leads to nerfs, I expect this is the case of the feca which doesn't even look that op.
I bet all those people just want to keep their class as the best one and therefore they ask for nerfs for other class when there is feedback request and those people also claim that suggestions for other classes are overpowered just to keep them underpowered in fact and laugh that their evil plan to trick ankama to keep lack of balance in game was succeed and that their "spamming of 1 spell" with high dmg output rule the pvp/UB/high level content.

Sometimes i wich i could chat with Azrael 1 on 1 about class revamps...