Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Fire Eca or Fire Enu
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-12-08
posté December 09, 2013, 09:19:17 | #1
Fire Eca or Fire Enu As the Asia server will be open tomorrow and I think of starting over there.

I used to play Earth Eca before revamp (when the skill is randomly come out) and now I want to go for a Fire Eca. I tried going fire on CBT of Asia server and found it very fun to play with die (but sometimes it can be so much annoying) I love the concept of gambling play style of ths class such as Tarot and Eca die which can alter the playing plan for every turn depending on what card you draw. But the downside of this build should be that it lacks AoE damage bacause you have only 1 skill that can deal AoE damage (which depends on crit) and sometimes I feel bored of random system of the die.
I like concept of going hybrid but I think if Fire Eca going hybrid (with water or earth) it will suppress the efficiency of fire skills.

I have read some guides on Fire Enu and I think it's fun as you play with mines and you can get more loot from pouch and PP. Furthermore Fire Enu can deal AoE damage (and more damge) if use on mines. And I love being somewhat rera because I haven't seen Fire Enu much compare to water or earth.

I think of playing 2 account but playing both fire chars is not a good idea on a long run so I decide to play only 1 of these 2 as my main.

Any suggestion for me?? And sorry for my English (I know I'm not very good at this)

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté December 09, 2013, 15:29:03 | #2
Both are solid classes imo and you can't go wrong with either.

I play a fire/water enu and a fire/earth eca. The enu has the clear advantage with AoE and pouches are a nice option when needed.

The eca is dual element for a couple reasons. Earth has no AoE but can heal itself with Battle. I also get to use Earth on good cards and god card. Fire everywhere else. You should always consider the enemies res as well. IMO hybrid eca has great options. Depending on your spell choices you can make some good combos. Craps is an awesome supplement to any combo.

Both classes have good specialties. Just ask yourself what you want from the class. Drops, AoE, pet is the Enu. The eca is more self sufficient and has better burst dmg. DoQ can save lives.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté December 09, 2013, 20:03:12 | #3
Gynrei is correct.

Both are good classes, main difference is that fire Enus tend and always obtain more drops than an Ecaflip.

If you're in need of help looking for a Fire/Earth Eca hybrid guides/help, I have written one in some posts below.

posté December 10, 2013, 15:43:50 | #4
Thanks for advices

Seeing PP patch made me less interest in Enu lol
Maybe I will try this server for the classes I interest.

This post has been edited by PannaCotta - December 10, 2013, 15:45:24.
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté December 11, 2013, 16:36:33 | #5

Quote (PannaCotta @ 10 December 2013 15:43) *
Thanks for advices

Seeing PP patch made me less interest in Enu lol
Maybe I will try this server for the classes I interest.
Awesome

Yeah, This patch made enu's a little less appealing, but they are still really good classes, and still maintain the highest drop chances out of every class in-game.

posté December 12, 2013, 15:08:49 | #6
Had some trials and errors, and found that Sadida's lovely big round dolls are so cuteeeeee >w<

Maybe I will play more of him and see if it's play style match me or not.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2013-05-10
posté December 13, 2013, 07:04:06 | #7
The best sadidas don't use dolls. Dolls are just too weak and lonely sadida is too good to pass up. As for eca and enu, I agree you can't go wrong with either one, but I do think enu has a slight edge. Consistent damage in a strategic game is always good, and the fire AOE damage is very very good. You can also easily go water/fire.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté December 13, 2013, 16:52:39 | #8

Quote (Noobility @ 13 December 2013 07:04) *
The best sadidas don't use dolls. Dolls are just too weak and lonely sadida is too good to pass up. As for eca and enu, I agree you can't go wrong with either one, but I do think enu has a slight edge. Consistent damage in a strategic game is always good, and the fire AOE damage is very very good. You can also easily go water/fire.

I disagree. It depends on you team and strategy. Overall, I find sudden chill from dolls a greater asset on bosses than Lone Sadida.

That's a good suggestion for Enu's. My Enu is Water/Fire but i currently lack the gear to boost both effectively. So I've stuck mostly with fire gear. If I'm fighting Fire resistant mobs, i'll just wear pure water gear. Being dual element doesn't mean you always have to have both options during the fight. Knowing when to focus on one element or the other is useful.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-10-22
posté December 14, 2013, 13:39:43 | #9

Quote (Noobility @ 13 December 2013 07:04) *

I disagree as well. A good Sadida knows how to use Dolls to their advantage. As a pure water healing Sadida, I would be complete crap without my Dolls. These Dolls allow for a greater degree of flexibility then the raw damage/heals Lone Sadida can offer. You can do so many interesting things with Dolls, especially with the Block and Ultrapowerful ones. If only Ankama had allowed Sadidas to control their Dolls by default like they mentioned a short while ago. Doll Sadida's would be able to truly shine instead of watching a retarded A.I. fail 80% of the time. Despite this, I still have my Lone Sadida at level 15 just so I'm not an utter failure when I can't use Dolls.