Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Starting wakfu again on a new account!
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-05-16
posté May 16, 2014, 21:42:41 | #1
Starting wakfu again on a new account! Hello! I want to start wakfu again but I'm not sure about what to go on my new Sadida. I mean everyone says the dolls cost way too high but at higher levels the seed is only 2 AP. And what is the max level? How many skills I can max? Can I max more than 5 anyway? I tried to use the google or the forums but most of them seems to be outdated.

Thanks in advance!

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2011-04-27
posté May 17, 2014, 00:14:09 | #2
You can max 3 as single elemental and 2 + 2 for 2 elements with dual elemental and one lvl 105+
depends if you want res on other elements. I can do wakfu elements example about spells if you like.
Or you could just try yourself. Click here

This post has been edited by MereBytes - May 17, 2014, 00:15:39.
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-12-03
posté May 17, 2014, 22:42:06 | #3
NOTES ON MAX SPELL LEVELS

As far as how many spells you can max, it goes as follows:

Mono Element
- Able to max 4 spells in a single element. (Total of 4 maxed spells.)

Duo Element
- Able to max 3 spells in one element and 2 spells in a second element. (Total of 5 maxed spells.)

Tri Element
- Able to max 2 spells in all 3 elemental trees. (Total of 6 maxed spells.)

The above only works on maxing that many if you have EXACTLY zero levels in all other spells. This is not something, at least that I know of, that any one will do as it is nice to have access to your other spells in case of need of one that say, helps with movement or positioning (thus not needing to be maxed but a level needed to use). Therefore, normally one of those total maxed spells will be a level short to be able to put a level in everything else.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2011-04-27
posté May 18, 2014, 00:30:57 | #4
Yeah not very practical