Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

Magma-Moon's profile
Statistics
237 Posts (0.27 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 15, 2014, 21:43:54 | #1
Aside from the Ikiakits (which as far as I'm aware you can craft in-game) and people having payment problems, this seems like a great little promotion! Might consider buying Ogrines, if I even can. I haven't checked yet since I came back, but I assume I can since I can on Dofus etc. I really want to spice up my Haven Bag!

Thread : News  Preview message : #763404  Replies : 7  Views : 597
posté August 13, 2014, 12:38:57 | #2
Yes, this is awesome!  

Thread : News  Preview message : #762595  Replies : 45  Views : 2034
posté August 09, 2014, 15:34:23 | #3
Coming back after hiatus to read Wakfu Strikes Back!:

Playing the game F2P:

When I start to take leveling Professions seriously:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761320  Replies : 291  Views : 37636
posté August 07, 2014, 17:57:18 | #4
Hey, I just came back to Wakfu and wanted to know when anyone who can add me is online. I'd like to (re-) join the guild.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #760819  Replies : 23  Views : 1645
posté August 06, 2014, 20:17:20 | #5

Quote (xCATZILAx @ 06 August 2014 19:59) *

Quote (Xell-Dincht @ 06 August 2014 18:03) *

Quote (ForCanea @ 06 August 2014 17:48) *
you can access all content, but the latest most to come out. in this case enurado.
As well as Srambad and Ingloriom.
Ofc Ankama didn't made Srambad available to f2p-players when they added Enurado.
ofc not. ankama never sticks to what they say
Especially when it comes to Wakfu. I'm also really annoyed, as I've just found a bug stopping me from doing what I was, you know... doing! Ugh, I never noticed any proper bug in the game until now...  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #760538  Replies : 7  Views : 388
posté August 06, 2014, 19:57:10 | #6
Rid The Store Room Bug? In the quest "Dragoturkey Roast?", on the step "Rid The Store Room of Rats", it allows you to enter the fight, even with Sidekicks. However, it shouldn't, and it knows as it doesnt acknowledge that you have done the quest after fighting with Sidekicks. You should not be allowed to fight with Sidekicks full stop. Please fix this as I feel this is a either a bug or mistake.

This post has been edited by Magma-Moon - August 07, 2014, 16:48:26.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #760527  Replies : 2  Views : 687
posté August 06, 2014, 19:15:03 | #7

Quote (Cairen @ 06 August 2014 17:51) *

Quote (Magma-Moon @ 06 August 2014 17:46) *
Is the XP you would earn from the same fight the same as it would've been in the P2P model, or did they de-scale the XP earnt if you haven't got a Booster Pack? Both seem like something they'd do. Also, is the game 100% open to explore, even without a Booster? Or are Politics not accessible without a Booster (as insinuated in the Booster Pack item description in the Shop on the fancy new website)?

- Firlow
XP is now 70% of what you would have gotten, Booster gives you +30% to make it like it was before

And from what I've heard you can't vote or run for Gov but you can be appointed a position being ftp
Ah, that's a big problem then. I was having trouble leveling up anyway before the descaled it down... Eh, I'll go in. I wonder if they've added Stars yet, or ever will...

Thanks for your help guys. The XP bit is rather upsetting, but frankly I'm not too bothered about Enurado, or Srambad for that matter.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #760517  Replies : 7  Views : 388
posté August 06, 2014, 17:46:06 | #8
I'm rather worried about coming back with the F2P model... Hi there. I decided to come back to Wakfu after a hiatus, due to it being, personally (in my eyes), more accessible due to the recent change to the F2P (and what is essentially a P2W) model. Instead of buying subscription time you buy "Booster Packs", which boost the XP and loot in battles and allow you to vote for Governor, or so I have found. I'm very worried however. Is the XP you would earn from the same fight the same as it would've been in the P2P model, or did they de-scale the XP earnt if you haven't got a Booster Pack? Both seem like something they'd do. Also, is the game 100% open to explore, even without a Booster? Or are Politics not accessible without a Booster (as insinuated in the Booster Pack item description in the Shop on the fancy new website)? Just interested to know, because depending on how much has changed will push me playing or not. I am excited to see all the new things coming to Wakfu, as it seems the team is working harder and, dare I say, more bothered. I'm not seeing as much whiny complaining posts from players when I scanned the forums as I did before, but that could just be my timing. Thanks in advance!

- Firlow

This post has been edited by Magma-Moon - August 06, 2014, 17:46:50.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #760494  Replies : 7  Views : 388
posté August 06, 2014, 17:07:33 | #9
Hmm, interesting.

Thread : News  Preview message : #760485  Replies : 46  Views : 5171
posté April 28, 2014, 20:44:31 | #10

Quote (NELSON-MAGNO @ 28 April 2014 20:13) *
OMG!
THIS IS BETTER THAN GEIN! O-O

Thread : News  Preview message : #722197  Replies : 74  Views : 4742
posté April 28, 2014, 18:36:49 | #11

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 28 April 2014 18:14) *
Watch this now turn into a thread about Pandora being a new class, like many on the Dofus forums are claiming the Errants are.
Even thought Pandora is an Errant. What class, I've no clue (Feca, Abyss Foggernaut) but she's an Errant. She's even got the Krosmoglob to guide her throughout the dimensional rifts.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #722151  Replies : 29  Views : 1227
posté April 26, 2014, 00:25:09 | #12

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 26 April 2014 00:04) *

Quote (HateSpawn @ 25 April 2014 16:25) *
Hahahaha, this guys an asshole, this is great, I like him already

you failed to explain anything I asked though
Remember how I said you were B-tier? You're forum S-tier with me while major is still stuck on D-tier

He can't get away with being an asshole like us until he gets on our level it's nice to watch him pretend though
Can you two grow up a little bit? Whether you're joking or not, you're being really hurtful and disrespectful. And you aren't "getting away with being an asshole", "asshole" being the key word here, and don't see why you complaining on a forum and in turn netting you obselete, pathetic stars should give you more rights than anyone else. Personally you two you should have your stars taken off you and you banned of the forums, the way you behave. We're MEANT to be talking about a brilliant new feature and narrative, not watching you squabble like an old married couple, or in this case, a care home. Now can SOMEONE set us back on topic? Please? U_U

On-Topic: If the narrative is good as well as the content then this is going to be a smash! A smash HIT or smash CRASH AND BURN?

-Firlow-

This post has been edited by Magma-Moon - April 26, 2014, 00:27:20.
Thread : News  Preview message : #721117  Replies : 49  Views : 3043
posté April 25, 2014, 19:10:52 | #13

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 25 April 2014 18:25) *

Quote (Magma-Moon @ 25 April 2014 18:23) *

Quote (Porcac @ 25 April 2014 18:21) *
Ok now this is a serious question.
Will there be blue kitten people in Pandora? If so, please tell me in advance because i can't stand blue kitty people thank you very much.
I thought Pandora was a Feca due to others comments.
And I thought Pandora was a "Feca" due to misinterpretation.
Yeah, now I look back she's an Errant, part of the Order of The Dimensional Travellers. Well it looks very exciting, but not very Astrub-ish. Couldn't they just place her somewhere else? Maybe make another ''Hub'' island that isn't meant to be the Second Tutorial Area?

Thread : News  Preview message : #720921  Replies : 21  Views : 1625
posté April 25, 2014, 18:55:41 | #14

Quote (Neneko88 @ 25 April 2014 00:18) *
I don't get it, do they like losing money? Isn't searching for groups easy to add to wakfu?
If by groups, you mean for dungeons, just look at Dofus. Specifically, Team Search.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #720913  Replies : 24  Views : 865
posté April 25, 2014, 18:29:26 | #15
I love the Divine Dimensions in Dofus! Each Monster is different and each fight has a different Buff or Debuff! And the one-room Wave Dungeons work really well. I also love the story of the Dimensions! Hope Wakfu gets something similar.

This post has been edited by Magma-Moon - April 25, 2014, 18:30:17.
Thread : News  Preview message : #720901  Replies : 49  Views : 3043
posté April 25, 2014, 18:23:33 | #16

Quote (Porcac @ 25 April 2014 18:21) *
Ok now this is a serious question.
Will there be blue kitten people in Pandora? If so, please tell me in advance because i can't stand blue kitty people thank you very much.
I thought Pandora was a Feca due to others comments.

Thread : News  Preview message : #720895  Replies : 21  Views : 1625
posté April 25, 2014, 18:18:07 | #17
I wonder how they'll work here in Wakfu? I already enjoy them in Dofus and I have limited access to them in that game. I'd like to see some Voyagers in this game. New Wakfu-Only Class anyone? It'd certainly drive me to come back. And yet, due to their part in the narrative, I highly doubt that. I take it her "networks" are portals, leading me to believe she is an [Dimensional] Voyager, and that she is trying to unlock the secrets of portals as the knowledge was somehow lost through Ogrest's Chaos. That's just my take, I've not even watched the video because I'm on my phone 3G.

Thread : News  Preview message : #720891  Replies : 21  Views : 1625
posté April 21, 2014, 17:30:18 | #18

Quote (Neneko88i @ 21 April 2014 17:25) *
wow ankama is really out of ideas now o.o
they lost so much money in 2013 that they need to make people buy all these multiman now wow XD

I heard dofus lost a lot of players last year with trophies and pvp

nice ankama, ty for not making content and ignoring the classes to make more multiman.
Well actually not ALL of them have to be bought. Three of the Multimen (Krobax, Trank and Astrub Knight I believe) are all obtained via earning a certain amount of Achievement Points in-game (but can only be gotten once per character) and the Krosmoglob is obtained via quests. We do not know how to obtain Kamus Rex in Dofus yet but we assume it has something to do with Divine Dimension Achievements so there's that. The Spectral Scout is a limited-time limited-amount (Yes, a certain amount of the Sidekicks were available to all communities, 5000 for all if I recall) Ogrine offer (similar to the Black Wabbit Costume) and they plan to bring it back for whenever they feel like it so I guess that's the only thing to complain about. I like how Dofus Sidekicks are done though. Better than Wakfu's way, anyway. No offence intended...
And they didn't lose players, just make them utterly UNINTERESTED FOREVER SO THEY COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO LEVEL CHARACTERS. *Cough*me*cough*
Anyway, I'm talking about Dofus not Wakfu! BAD FIRLOW! NO!

-Firlow-

This post has been edited by Magma-Moon - April 21, 2014, 17:35:08.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719001  Replies : 6  Views : 362
posté April 21, 2014, 17:20:30 | #19

Quote (Neneko88i @ 21 April 2014 17:01) *
bored of spore? ^^

probably next week and it's not an update, just a hotfix to fix bugs. update is next month with a new multiman and panda revamp.
Is the new Sidekick you mentioned Protoflex or have I not been paying attention? If it's not, then it's trying to keep up with Dofus which, because of a early released Sidekick icon that as far as we know cannot be obtained yet, has got ten so far. Not sure how many Wakfu has got... (I posted snaps on their for you to either look in awe or jealousy, either way =3)

This post has been edited by Magma-Moon - April 21, 2014, 17:22:11.
Reason for edit : Multiman is a faction of Sidekicks, silly me!
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718995  Replies : 6  Views : 362