Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Dusanyu's profile
Statistics
87 Posts (0.14 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté April 23, 2014, 08:17:50 | #1
About Northern Chafers: they are immune to Rebirth Mark. It was done to fix bug/exploit that Rebirth Mark prevented their rising from KO.
Northern Trackers do not rise from KO, so they don't have this immunity.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #719811  Replies : 8  Views : 590
posté March 31, 2014, 08:24:32 | #2

Quote (DJXsystem @ 31 March 2014 07:25) *

Quote (Noobility @ 31 March 2014 04:34) *
Going back to times when enus were racking in all the drops while everybody else was left to die? Nty. PP cap is fine, what needs to happen is buffing the base drop rates, so everybody gets more drops, not just enus.
thats the whole POINT of enus. they're SUPPOSED to get more drops then other classes

Nowadays Enus are also ones of the best damagers so there's no need to cry "give us back 5x droprates or we have nothing to do". The good thing about PP cap is that now I see no people saying "I'll join your party but only if you invite my Enu too". Before the cap Enus had about 4-5 times better drop than all other classes and people simply prefered not to join any party if that party have no place for their Enu.

Also normally Enutrofs hit PP cap every fight, while other players have 0-50 PP, that gives 2-2.5 better chances of item drop for Enutrofs that is good enough. This fact change on bosses where people use PP food, but this is fair too that classes have nearly same droprates in the boss fights.

General drop rates and dungeons difficulty is another thing. Spending 2 hours in dungeon to drop some rubbish only worth to be shattered into powder is bad thing itself, but the same result 10 times in row makes players crazy. We need either higher general drop rates or something like old tokens system since now the drop rates are too low (they were set under the assumption of 400 PP bonus on 2 Enutrofs in party, and now the whole party has nearly the same PP as that old Enutrof).

This post has been edited by Dusanyu - March 31, 2014, 08:25:13.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #708961  Replies : 17  Views : 785
posté March 27, 2014, 10:08:50 | #3

Quote (LioVamp @ 27 March 2014 10:04) *
that does not mean you do not need resistance, there is a difference surviving with 20 hp and KO

Our sacrier once survived with 17 HP in the fight with Wa
But that's not normal and you can not rely on such a lucky occasion.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #706405  Replies : 51  Views : 1863
posté March 27, 2014, 09:51:07 | #4

Quote (aquabeauty @ 27 March 2014 09:36) *
Wa crits for 1000 +

Resistances for the win, TANKY TANKY Monkey bizznus

If you are not a Feca just forget word «resistance» when fighting Wa. He has 800 damage, your resistance is useless against him (his minions have much less damage though).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #706387  Replies : 51  Views : 1863
posté March 27, 2014, 09:31:57 | #5

Quote (Beezle @ 27 March 2014 06:50) *
Using an eni as an example, you will have the choice to get 500 % dmg + 40 heals or 440 % dmg + 100 heals. Seeing how +heal and dmg on relic were the same( 1to 1), both these stat should provide 540 % worth of heals. I had to make this choice for my dual element eni, and im sure anyone who's been in this situation prob did they same, I chose to get 500 % dmg +40 heals so i could do more dmg when needed to while doing the same heals. in this example you're hittin for 60 % more dmg; the scepter the -20 resist wont feel like such a bad idea especially when you can rune 20 % res quite easily.

The difference in damage is not that big (60%). Just look:

Scepter of wage: 68%

TM + Rotten Daggawot: 56% + 33 Heals (Earth is not for Enis, but for example Sadidas benefit from Heals too, not to mention pure water Enis)

TM + Cawwot Poniawd: 55% + 15 Heals (Fire/Air Enis do exist. I guarantee it)

TM + The Reaper: 51% +15 Heals

TM + Black Cawwot Poniawd: 40% +15 Heals

Only build that suffers great damage loss by replacing Scepter with TM+dagger is water/air, and even there the loss is 38%, not 60%. As for other dielemental builds — Scepter of Wage is not worth to loose flexibility and resist, since damage loss is 12-17% and no loss on heals.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #706377  Replies : 51  Views : 1863
posté March 23, 2014, 22:01:37 | #6
Being a «glass cannon» is sometimes acceptable for pure DD, but absolutely unacceptable for an Eni since usually nobody can resurrect Eniripsa (unless you have Xelor or 2-nd Eni in party and even if you have — its often problematic).

But even for Damage Dealers 10-15% of damage bonus (that is really 3-5% of final damage) is not worth of loosing too much resist.

Say NO to Scepter of Wage!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #704915  Replies : 51  Views : 1863
posté March 23, 2014, 08:38:23 | #7
To have something to compare with see the difference between Small Makabra Sword and Zeorus's Blade:

Zeorus Blade:
+1 AP
+30% Damage
+4% Critical Hits
+82 HP
+15 Initiative

Small Makabra Sword:
+1 AP
+10% Damage
+2% Critical Hits
+75 HP
+20 Initiative

Zeorus has 20% more damage and 2 % more crits than Maka sword. Tijebone Mallet has only 10% more damage than Makabra (5% on heals)

P.S. TM is still the best 1-h weapon with range.
P.P.S. TM was the only lvl 100 master-craft weapon that was not improved during all-equipment-revamp. It seems devs simply forgot it, but now the time is probably lost and Ankama would change nothing. Only positive thing about weapons with range is that upcoming craft revamp will probably bring lvl 150 master crafts and useful Wand or Bow as one of them.

This post has been edited by Dusanyu - March 23, 2014, 08:42:49.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #704695  Replies : 51  Views : 1863
posté March 20, 2014, 15:58:07 | #8
Click here
We need 1-h weapon and pet

BTW... pet do exist
Click here

This post has been edited by Dusanyu - March 20, 2014, 15:59:49.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #696509  Replies : 13  Views : 620
posté March 20, 2014, 13:03:36 | #9

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 20 March 2014 11:45) *
You're kind of right, but as you said, Fire is also a healer, so why not make the heals stronger as well? We have to remember that fire gear usually doesn't have a +heal like water gear does.

Maybe +20% fire dmg and -10% heal would be good.

I use Fire/Air build now, and in my opinion Fire heals are strong enough especially assuming Massacuring Mark and Sadist Mark's on-kill effects. Water branch exist for those who want stronger immediate heals, and making fire heals too strong can brake this balance (water/fire hybrid for example was good choice with strong immediate water heals and good suspended fire heals even when general damage didn't affect heal, I don't think fire need even stronger immediate heals).

P.S. It's up to Ankama to decide anyway, I just expressed my opinion.
P.P.S. I would like to see Sadist Mark's and Massacuring Mark's Heals to be scaled by Eni's Fire dam instead of killer's...

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #695525  Replies : 4  Views : 188
posté March 20, 2014, 11:37:50 | #10
IMHO translation is not really necessary, quality of fan-translations are usually not good enough, while to make pro-translation Ankama needs to employ translators and find a way to check quality, Russian community is not that big to make it reasonable...

However adding Unicode fonts (including Cyrillic) for chats would be great. People speak language they want anyway (I've seen Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian and some languages I could not identify in chats), doing it in right alphabet will change nothing generally, but it will be more comfortable for players whose language use non-Latin alphabets to use chats. And adding Unicode fonts is neither difficult nor expensive for Ankama (as I heard some fans have even done an "unofficial Russian patch". But it is legally "grey", i.e. not officially prohibited but not officially allowed as well. And it needs to be reinstalled after any update and there's no guarantee of compatibility).

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #695329  Replies : 6  Views : 513
posté March 20, 2014, 11:25:30 | #11
Fire Eni is also a healer and +100 Fire would mean +100 Heal as well, that is too much in compare with for example Hygiene of water branch... Problem can be solved with two effects "+20 Fire -20 Heals for every marked monster" and "+20 Heals for every triggered mark" that would 1) increase Fire dam fast enough without affecting heal 2) increase heal slower (de-facto only monsters killed while being marked will increase heal)

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #695305  Replies : 4  Views : 188
posté March 14, 2014, 22:21:05 | #12

Quote (Noobility @ 14 March 2014 20:30) *
It would be nice to have some sort of fragment guarantee. Like if you do a dungeon, the boss gives everyone 1 fragment each at the end, no questions asked. Maybe add a daily cap to prevent farm abuse, eg. max 2 guaranteed fragments per day per character. So if you did the dungeon every day for 50 days you would have your relic, I don't think that's unreasonable. Maybe make them untradable if they're really scared about abuse.

I kinda feel like right now they're tailoring drop rates for multi boxers and not really thinking about the solo guy.

This way people will farm relics in several days. Do not forget there are not only solo players but also some const parties, with 2 guaranteed fragments per char per day it is not difficult for party to make 20 guaranted fragments per day... this will destroy idea of relics.

May be... reintroduce tokens with relics for 100-200 tokens... nice idea I think, though Ankama will not do it.

This post has been edited by Dusanyu - March 14, 2014, 22:22:05.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #692487  Replies : 63  Views : 2663
posté March 14, 2014, 18:52:30 | #13

Quote (Jade1 @ 14 March 2014 18:48) *
nice theyre just trying to get nox and remington ready for f2p (probably before their summer vacation so they can ignore complaints

I bet these new relics wont even have AP
F2p will change nothing if implemented. All players will simply use premium accounts and "free" will be considered trial version.

Unless some game breaking p2w features are implemented f2p is ok (gamebreaking feature is something like +2 AP insignia or level 20 runes available for premium users only).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #692389  Replies : 63  Views : 2663
posté March 14, 2014, 18:40:01 | #14
Now you only need Enutrof and any other player to unlock relics. Enu has 150+ PP bonus, for another char it is not difficult 50 PP. If Enu has 200 PP bonus you have relic unlocked even without PP on second char. You can always add trial Multimal + Astrub Knight on both characters and get +400 PP, along with 2x100 basic PP on characters you have 800+.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #692381  Replies : 63  Views : 2663
posté March 14, 2014, 18:22:02 | #15

Quote (FeldePard @ 14 March 2014 18:15) *
I could deal with the shirty drop rates if the pp lock were completely gone on relics and fragments. I'm a majority solo player these days, though I do game with guilders but sometimes there just aren't enough people on in the guild to do squat. So...consider this....because Nox has a shit population anyway.
Just think about the fact that you'll need to have 100 fragments with drop rate about 0.01-0.1% on field. It is the same rate as for orange gear, how often you drop orange gear playing solo? I'm quite sure not even every day, so with constant farm it will be less than 1 fragment per day unless you farm HC dungeons (solo? lol).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #692371  Replies : 63  Views : 2663
posté March 14, 2014, 18:05:27 | #16
So now relics will be available only for super-hardcore grinders and even for them it will be extremely lucky happening to drop anything. Ankama makes this game more and more and more difficult.

I fear if this changes to be applied for all relics there will be no realistic chance to get any relic at all (except Otomai).

This post has been edited by Dusanyu - March 14, 2014, 18:07:44.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #692361  Replies : 63  Views : 2663
posté March 13, 2014, 21:36:52 | #17

Quote (FajneCycki @ 13 March 2014 21:27) *
There's no single item with range stat that is neither an amulet, a helmet nor a weapon in game. It's certainly intentional; you can't get more than 3 range from gear, which is absolutely understandable, because there's no cap on range. Intoducing a cap on range would be really hard since it has various values for different spells.
Introducing cap for "range bonus" (one that you see in stats out of battle) is not something difficult. Range for spells is spell_range+range_bonus. So no problem here if Ankama make such an item. (Since there's not such an announcement I am sure DV's Epas do not have range.)

This post has been edited by Dusanyu - March 13, 2014, 21:37:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #691959  Replies : 48  Views : 2317
posté March 13, 2014, 21:05:07 | #18

Quote (Gynrei @ 13 March 2014 20:26) *
That 150 points you used for an AP, could have been spent on MP instead. Simply wear another exotic AP item.

Most players need AP gear, not MP gear. Your argument that AP gear is fragile holds little weight. The AP might have a higher value on gear instead of MP but the difference would be very small. You say you'd suffer great loses or ruin your build completely which is an exaggeration.

Also, what happens if that exotic MP replaces an important part of your gear. It's not like the easy to obtain AP (/sarcasm) where you can just find another source.
My point is that there are enough of AP relics for now, not that "lalala, I can make 14 AP" (I cannot). Ones who need AP can choose any of existing AP relics they want (with boots there are three of them now). You can not wear more than one AP relic anyway, so nearly nothing would change for you if sometime in future instead of 10 AP relics available there will be 5 AP, 2 MP and 3 with other stats --- you will choose one and only one of AP relics anyway. but ones who prefer other stats will be able to choose other gear.

Most players do need AP gear, that's true. But most relics do give AP. There will be nothing wrong if some relics will give other stats (we have range now for example, and IMHO it is great that we have such an option).

If exotic items with MP are to be introduced it would be great. There no such items now, and again: its true most players need AP, buts its also true that most exotic items give AP, why not to introduce something else?

So your argument that "most players need AP" is valid, but it is not that "absolutely all players need AP and only AP" and this is why I want to see relics with MP and other stats (as I mentioned above: what about for example shield with final damage resistance?). After all if problem was only in my own build I would simply change it. But I completely disagree with idea "we need TEH AP so give us only items with AP".

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #691943  Replies : 48  Views : 2317
posté March 13, 2014, 20:02:41 | #19

Quote (Gynrei @ 13 March 2014 19:35) *
I'm pretty sure 7MP by stating 2 MP, wearing an an MP BP, and MP Boots counts as easily available to all.
Your mistake is here (in place i marked with bold). My own example.

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
At level 145 I have about 725 stat points (a little more due to achievments)
"Must have" for me: 1 AP (150) 1 MP (100) 1 range (80) --- total = 330
"As high as possible": 22 crit = 330
total now is 660.

and
65 points unused at the first glance... however: I need 10 Kit Skill, so I need even to drop 3 crit.

Absolutely no points for 2 MP. Even if I drop range it is not enough. Decreasing crit a lot ruins build completely (CH+CHD based).

My choice is to have 6 MP now (Ush cards ruin crit). I can make 7 MP if I want, but with great loses.

BTW AP legendary gear is not only extremely rare, it also has very low defensive stats, and makes "13-1=12 AP" builds real "glass cannons".

Of course I can simply change the build and cry "I need TEH 12 AP!!!". But I see my build to be good enough to play it (at least not worse than 12 AP). I'm OK with 6 MP, but that was example of the situation when "you cannot hit MP cap without ruining your build completely".

P.S. lvl 150 will change the situation for me (less Kit, more points), but I think new overleveled gear will be introduced and the situation will be repeated, for other people if not for me. So no, we have enough AP gear.

P.P.S. And one more thing: even if Ankama introduce 100500 AP giving relics the problem of "need relic to make 12 AP and relics are too expensive" will be the same. IMHO three AP relics are enough for now --- choose which one you want and farm/buy it, introducing new ones will not change your situation. While introducing relics with MP, Control, tons of CMC, final damage resistance etc etc etc can help other people a lot.

Quote (Jarshy @ 13 March 2014 19:56) *
Am I the only one crossing my fingers for range or mp on the epps along with a bunch of bulk stats?
range ALONG with MP and I don't care about stats xD

This post has been edited by Dusanyu - March 13, 2014, 20:05:31.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #691925  Replies : 48  Views : 2317