Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Rindon's profile
Statistics
96 Posts (0.07 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté March 14, 2014, 10:38:19 | #1
"kurokat 12 March 2014 - 09:17

(OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 12 March 2014 08:09)
Meh I would be excited about it, if not Ankama changing the rules of Side-kicks needing keys and making false advertisements saying that they don't require keys for dungeons when Side-kicks were 1st implemented.
Hmm, well, it wasn't exactly false advertisement. Mainly because when sidekicks came out, they did not require keys. They didn't for quite a while.

After it was noticed how overpowered this was (as many people who were farming were using sidekicks over others because of that key requirement), they decided to change it. Which, if you've read the license agreement, they are allowed to do (such as class revamps).

I, while personally was saddened by needing more keys, didn't think there was anything wrong with the change.

On a note on the topic at hand, I would like Protoflex if only for his look and will like to see how well he actually works in combat. I am also hoping that with his lore, we might actually see actual foggernauts at some point (as I still think we need female foggers. Seriously Ankama, you claim they're gender neutral, but you can only select male, and on all the costumes they wear and the emotes they do (such as sounds made) are all male. Nothing gender neutral or female about them).

- Kat"

The problem is that they specifically stated that MM would NOT require keys at all. This was a huge selling point for a lot of people, and the reason I pulled the trigger on them.

Now that they have changed I feel like I was robbed/lied to/spat on. I let my accounts lapse, and won't be subbing back up.

If there is one thing I can not stand, it is a liar.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #692181  Replies : 21  Views : 3916
posté January 20, 2014, 11:39:10 | #2
Pretty annoyed about the bwork cave "fix". Every time players find a place to level our characters at more than a snail's pace it gets nerfed... Why don't you just add a timer that dictates how fast you can get to 100 since you appear to want to hinder our ability to do so.
Requiring extra keys for your MM in dungeons is also excessively annoying. MM aren't players. They don't perform as well as players, and they do not get drops like players. Yes, they increase your chance at drops, but they do not get drops themselves. A lot of people came back to the game because finding groups was difficult for lower levels. Now having to farm 3x as long for keys.... Boo hiss on you guys.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #666625  Replies : 469  Views : 27218
posté January 20, 2014, 11:25:07 | #3

Quote (jspano @ 19 January 2014 19:49) *
I have some miner boxes on the board for 4k. If you need it cheaper, let me know.

Respectfully,
Bulwark

Bought two from you. Thanks much.

To the person asking how much I am paying.... leave your price here and I will get back to you. I don't make first offers.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #666611  Replies : 3  Views : 175
posté January 19, 2014, 19:03:21 | #4
Buying lvl 50 Snoofle, Voluminous Miner Box As per the title I am looking for a lvl 50 Snoofle, and a Voluminous Miner Box.

Leave offer here or PM Mister Tuggles in game. Thanks much.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #666165  Replies : 3  Views : 175
posté January 05, 2014, 21:31:39 | #5
Multimen made me decide to come back to the game as well. I ended up just rerolling a new character so that I could level them up with me.

I decided to get the Krobax/Skale combo. They both bring a lot of utility, as well as being able to toss out some pretty good damage. Krobax gives you a TON of map control with his spam skills. Allows you to push or pull people all over the map. Skale gives you the ability to cleanse your members as well as doing damage, giving AP, and damage boost.

I am planning on running an Air/Earth Sadi. That is probably going to change as I continue to level, but I like being able to do damage as well as shield multimen when needed.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #660813  Replies : 6  Views : 1151
posté May 03, 2013, 01:24:10 | #6

Quote (Grou @ 30 April 2013 10:35) *
Hi there,

I’d like to get your feedback on the bugs you have experienced with the Sadida Dolls. If you experienced one, please post it here.

Please include:
  • The Doll it concerns
  • What did it do wrong
  • What should it do instead
  • Reproducibility process

Please understand that this thread is not meant for debate, but only bug reporting.

Thank you for your help!

Doll it concerns: All

What did it do wrong: Everything

What should it do instead: Have a completely revamped AI. Come to think of it, do another complete revamp of the Sadia, but maybe this time don't make them suck worse than they were before?

Reproducibility process: Step one: cast doll... Step two: cast any spell to create a doll... step three: cry yourself to sleep because of how terribad dolls are.

Edit: Reproducibility: Step one: click Sadia at character creation... Step two: Be horribly gimped until eternity.

This post has been edited by Rindon - May 03, 2013, 01:25:21.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #537055  Replies : 90  Views : 5974
posté May 02, 2013, 10:48:39 | #7
The main problem with redesigns is that they are doing it with PvP in mind. Now, this is primarily a PvE game. PvP is completely useless with nothing to gain.

Any of the suggestions we all have to make dolls better would essentially make dolls OP in regards to PvP. We are able to poop out two dolls per turn. Stack some leadership, go water, doll + doll + rust, second turn doll + doll + gust. Dolls rush opponent, cast drain to keep dolls up, run sic'em more for the 100% water damage, and yeah, you can see where I am going with this one.

Now if you take PvP out of the equation boosting doll HP and resists would be completely viable, but as it is stands they won't do it.

A somewhat quick and simple fix would be for dolls to get a boost from + summon damage, and give us the ability to stack nettle on our dolls (maybe two sic'em mores per doll + anything from a triggered nettle).

This post has been edited by Rindon - May 02, 2013, 10:51:59.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #536617  Replies : 30  Views : 2311
posté April 28, 2013, 22:54:11 | #8

Quote (FoxCommanders @ 24 December 2012 23:08) *
A little bit of roleplay in the world of Wakfu
No need to reinvent a wheel, maybe there aren't many new ideas, some of them are already used by other governors.

Dear Amaknians, thank you for support on this election! My team and me will try to justify your trust. The time for a total repair has come.

Well, let’s get started.

This post will be updated from time to time.

Government:
Governor: Bersa Guild:Lion Hearts

Vice-Governor:Free Guild:
My deputy and assistant, PM with any questions.

Head Guard: Sniper Guild: Lion Hearts
Our defender against criminals, PM him if you have some problems with outlaws).

Army General: Free Guild:
Foreign policy general, responsible for Nation Wars.

Weather Engineer: Detrima Guild:Lion Hearts
Our forecaster that watches over Amakna's weather.

Treasurer: Aestus Guild:Scarlet Society
Treasury and taxes controller.

Challenger: Free Guild:
National events manager (more events for Amakna!).

Ecologist: Dgraw Guild:Lion Hearts
Our ecologist watches over Amakna's nature, protects rare kinds of mobs/resources and recovers the population.

Program:

1.General taxes lowering to 5%

2.National events:

Meeting with Governor - from Monday to Friday.
This meeting takes place in Amakna Castle, Governor will listen to requests and wishes of Amaknians.

Global repair .
All Amakna citizens participate in repair event. We should repair as much objects broken by Ogrest Chaos as possible. Tools in towns have the highest priority.

As I can see from the events of no avail, if you want to offer options for the event ...

Also I'm thinking about possible change of current government team if there will be enough of good candidates. We will take in ambitious and creative people, don't miss a chance to prove yourself.

Also, please comment here if you have any suggestions...

Big thanks to all again.
I'm grateful to all Amaknians who wasn't indifferent to their nation's destiny on this election. Special thanks to following guilds: Lion Hearts, Lonely Wolves, Outcast, Entropy and more.

P.S. Note for anyone who decides to attack our guild and friends: we will pay back in the same coin…

All I can say is I don't think you can do much worse than Judeau has been doing.

Probably one of the worst governors I have had the displeasure of being an Amkana citizen for.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #534465  Replies : 31  Views : 2727
posté April 23, 2013, 03:05:10 | #9

Quote (aquabeauty @ 23 April 2013 00:27) *

Quote (HakazabaJub @ 23 April 2013 00:13) *
Well, I've been testing it and the only doll that still benefits from summon damage is fire doll (though that does half the base damage for no reason, it always gave back wp)

Btw i'm on remmington and have a level 81 saddida.

Well I definitely know that the fire doll does not benefit from fire dmg, so it might be that summon dmg only apply to the fire doll. That would be a nice question for the devs to answer.

I am on nox, lvl 110 air sadida =)

The only response we may get from a dev is "working as intended", then another year of silence, then a revamp that makes our class worse.

Seriously though, revert us back to the old way. Totem was our only saving grace back then, and you took it away.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #530625  Replies : 225  Views : 10771
posté April 22, 2013, 23:10:43 | #10

Quote (Neneko88 @ 17 April 2013 14:42) *
What's sad about all this is how low the sadida population is. This petition might not get enough signatures or attention because of that. What a great way of ruining a class..they basically turned it into a foggernaut..a class that everyone ignores in the back.

What is sad is that regardless of how many "signatures" this thread gets, and no matter how much actual data is put into it to show how Sadi's need help the devs WON'T read this thread. Even if they do they will sluff it off since they are the devs and think they know what is best for the game.

My biggest problem with the Sadi is that the dolls are so god awful when you compare it to the other summoner class, Osa. I was doing a BW run last night and we had two Osa's with the new ice boohemoths. They are sitting on 1500+ hp, 8mp, doing 4-600+ dmg a turn, ridiculously high resists, healing themselves, and generally causing mass havoc on the enemies, as well as having a half decent AI. Then you look at Sadi dolls.... Ultra Powerful gets an OP 200ish HP from a lvl 120 sadi, 7mp, 6ap, crap-tastic resists, crap-tastic dmg%, get popped in one turn, and have HORRIBLE AI.

It is sad really :-/

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #530497  Replies : 225  Views : 10771
posté April 19, 2013, 11:44:00 | #11
Water/Air doll build So I have been playing around a bit on my low level sadi trying to find a build that may actually work using dolls. I decided to go water/air and have found something that may be viable so looking for critiques/suggestions.

Leveling up Drain/Rust in water, and Woodland Stench/Sudden Chill as spells (others only for utility).

Specialties: Maxed Doll, Sic'em More, Savoir-Faire, Doll Sac, whatever else

Stat distribution is undecided at the moment, but leaning towards 1 range, 1 ap, rest into hp so the dolls have a little more HP to play with. REALLY wish the devs would increase doll hp or at least give a specialty that does so.

Basic premise is to get 3 dolls out, use sudden chill on them for the "Ultra Powerful" doll, let them surround the intended target, cast woodland on two of the dolls (leaving one to keep sudden chill applied for -60% resist), then cast sic'em more + rust each turn, and casting Drain when the dolls need a bit o'healing.

What this does is allow the dolls with woodland to get 2 attacks in while stacking 4x poison per turn, and the one doll is always keeping the sudden chill applied for -60% resist. Also, using rust + sic'em will give your dolls +150% air damage, yes it is very sad that sic'em doesn't give 100% to each branch :-(, plus whatever % summon damage you may have.

At level 58 with cloudy set my Sadi is doing roughly 400ish dmg a turn on same level mobs and reapplying sudden chill every time.

This also isn't a very group friendly build as your dolls will be taking up 3 spaces next to the mob, but if someone has a suggestion to make it more group friendly that would be great.

Also, what equipment sets should I be leaning towards near mid/end game. Right now I have a maka-shovel with a nun set (for the air dmg) waiting when I get that high. Planning on using air sets since the ultra doll gets its dmg% from mine. Rust and drain are just there for healing and applying more damage. Or would a water set and + summon dmg work better?

Anyone have any suggestions to add to the build/make it better?

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #528063  Replies : 5  Views : 1173
posté April 17, 2013, 10:45:52 | #12
Everyone just calm down. They are aware of the problem, and I assume they will just toss out another global respec for everyone once they figure out where it is/fix it.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #525945  Replies : 107  Views : 5121
posté April 17, 2013, 03:19:19 | #13
I am horribly disappointed with the revamp of the Sadia. They took the things that made them unique and either broke them, or made them completely useless.

Voodoll serves absolutely no purpose any more. The HP is too low, it runs around triggering effect tiles, etc, etc. Huge waste of stat points.

Still life is useless for the fact that our damage without dolls is subpar.

Dolls are useless because they have the AI like the brain of a down syndrome baby.

etc, etc, etc.

I really don't know what is so hard about balancing this class? They just can't seem to do anything right when it comes to them.

The only thing that was remotely good was that the air branch was a slight move in the right direction, but they need to make the poisons stack over the battle instead of ending on your next turn. There is nothing about that which would be OP. OP is a fire sac hitting for 1k dmg with punishment in one round. Letting poisons slowly build up over time would be just what the doctor ordered for that spell line.

Other than that, boo hiss I say, boo hiss.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #525559  Replies : 367  Views : 21864
posté April 16, 2013, 11:29:02 | #14
I am looking forward to giving a voodoll air build a try. The new passive that gives 150% dmg looks very nice. The new poisons look awesome as well. Just not sure if the poison damage scales with my + air or if it is a base dmg type thing. Guess we will find out.

I wanted to try a summon build, but I do not assume that the doll AI has been touched so all those new shiny dolls will still be rolling around in their own feces like downs syndrome babies.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #523233  Replies : 11  Views : 639
posté April 15, 2013, 11:30:36 | #15
Buying Sadia Emblem As per the title I am looking for a Sadia Emblem.

Leave price/ign here or drop me a mail.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #522525  Replies : 0  Views : 173
posté April 13, 2013, 22:29:37 | #16
Edit on thread, added infernal and dark hurl sets. Removed sold items.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #521939  Replies : 7  Views : 412
posté April 13, 2013, 15:39:10 | #17
Jacko Insignia is untradeable, the jack o'lantern ones (the one that light the area up around you) are.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #521811  Replies : 7  Views : 412
posté April 13, 2013, 00:27:06 | #18
Buying Dark Hurl/Infernal Sets As per the title I am looking for an Infernal and Dark Hurl set. Leave price here, mail me, or contact in game.

IGN: Wuru The Fiery.

Well that was quick... got both. close/delete please.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #521605  Replies : 0  Views : 154
posté April 12, 2013, 11:12:41 | #19
Like the post says shoot an offer either here or through the mail system. Thanks much ;-)

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #521191  Replies : 7  Views : 412
posté April 11, 2013, 23:40:00 | #20
Sale (insignias/pets/maka/etc) Looking to clean out some inventory space so here is a list of items I am selling. Make an offer here or mail me.

Insignias:

- Jester
- Musketeer
- Captain
- Moogrr Tamer
- Jack O'Lantern x3
- Frigost

Sets:

- Carnivore
- Cloudy
- Lunar
- Father Kwismas (beta reward)
- Imperial Gooball
- Imperial Tofu
- Infernal
- Dark Hurl

Pets:

- Angora Bow Meow (lvl 5)
- Claw Bot (lvl 16 has red dye and claw fin)
- Snoofle x2

Maka's:

- Makabrakfire lvl 66
- Makabra Shovel lvl 54
- Makabrasprekting lvl 38
- Makabra Club lvl 50

Items:

- Lunar Necklace
- Noke's Boots (15% dmg)
- Noke's Cloak (7% dmg)
- Cloudy Cloak x2
- Imperial Gooball Boots/Cloak
- Royal Tofu Helm, Cloak, Amulet
- Various Christmas and Halloween decorations
- Geminus Amulet - 55hp, 10% resists, 1 rune slot

This post has been edited by Rindon - April 13, 2013, 22:29:16.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #520975  Replies : 7  Views : 412