Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 16 Descendre
Father Whupper Day
One fine day, Father Whupper chanced upon a problem: if Kwismas was invented to reward good little ...

No flash

sevenatbest's profile
Statistics
1004 Posts (0.48 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté July 07, 2016, 16:45:39 | #1

Quote (Sting-Shotter @ 07 July 2016 14:55) *

Quote (sevenatbest @ 07 July 2016 14:26) *

Quote (timmay238 @ 07 July 2016 13:36) *
I agree that haven world auctions should be reinstated, my old guild had a haven world and it got disbanded, my new guild doesn't have a haven world, so it'd be nice to get that haven world for my new guild.
For any and all players without a haven world AND/OR without a guild. Cyan Quelling Call CQC is a once defunct guild under new management with our very own little Haven World that our small band of brothers and sisters are actively working to improve.

All are welcome to come and visit us in Sufokia's Gutted Plaza-West. We have many craft tables available and a variety of mobs both low and high level that you are welcome to test your skills against.

The only thing that is asked is that you help to contribute to our resources in however small or large a donation that you may.

Thank you and I look forward to meeting the community of Nox.

Sincerely,
Zülander

yes, that's Zülander with the Umlaut. so if you wish to speak directly with me you will have to do learn how to type it in game.
Could you not promote your own guild here ....

Also every guild buying a HW for a simple alt guils or personal use THEY ARE F*CKING D*CKS
I wasn't promoting my guild so much as offering its Haven World to those players without one. Sorry for the confusion.

This post has been edited by sevenatbest - December 06, 2016, 13:10:36.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971115  Replies : 35  Views : 1818
posté July 07, 2016, 14:26:19 | #2

Quote (timmay238 @ 07 July 2016 13:36) *
I agree that haven world auctions should be reinstated, my old guild had a haven world and it got disbanded, my new guild doesn't have a haven world, so it'd be nice to get that haven world for my new guild.
For any and all players without a haven world AND/OR without a guild. Cyan Quelling Call CQC is a once defunct guild under new management with our very own little Haven World that our small band of brothers and sisters are actively working to improve.

All are welcome to come and visit us in Sufokia's Gutted Plaza-West. We have many craft tables available and a variety of mobs both low and high level that you are welcome to test your skills against.

The only thing that is asked is that you help to contribute to our resources in however small or large a donation that you may.

Thank you and I look forward to meeting the community of Nox.

Sincerely,
Zülander

yes, that's Zülander with the Umlaut. so if you wish to speak directly with me you will have to do learn how to type it in game.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971102  Replies : 35  Views : 1818
posté July 04, 2016, 18:01:31 | #3

Quote (Merleawe @ 04 July 2016 05:39) *
To be honest; If Ankama reworked the entire Riktus system we'd be so much better off as far as player engagement goes. There isn't a point to being riktu's right now, because there is no large reward or prize at stake that actually makes it worthwhile.

So there is absolutely no tension between players in the game. I feel like thats a big part of the problem. This game is supposed to be political, after all.

But If each side was competing for a big cash prize or exclusive equipment rewards for say.. the top 10 contributors on each side; it would greatly motivate people to pick riktus and give the game some MUCH NEEDED adversity and strife to this game by having players destroying the ecosystem and attempting to take over the government.

Another thing is Ogrests Chaos. It would be great to rework that and bring it back too.

In my imagination, there could be a period of time where before Ogrest Chaos starts in an area, nearby players are given a warning and a small time limit to proceed to the nearest safe point, dungeon or evacuation site- where they can wait out the storm in safety. Because I feel like during this period, Ogrest should actually be able to appear to kill nearby players that fail to heed the warning, or players will suffer a hefty debuff that inhibits play. Or both!

But I feel like players that are off-put by the storm will find a better sense of community by waiting out the storm alongside other affected players.

Also the threat of being pounded to dust by Ogrest would be a little exciting.

But this is just my opinion.
It was a more interesting system when Ogrest Chaos WOULD sweep into an area/zone with ogrest cult mobs to fight, much like a horde quest, and crafting tables and crops also would be destroyed, forcing players to rebuild after the storm had passed. There were also some drops that I don't think they ever had any use. Like crafting resources that could have been better utilized.

Ankama has always had some pretty interesting ideas but they are like a child with attention deficit disorder. They distract themselves too easily on these other little projects that no/few players have asked for. Maybe they had larger intentions, such as prims/haven world conquest but then they never materialized, or Ankama never actualized anything that they detailed in a community letter for politics/conquest systems in the past 3 years the game has been public.

And that is why players left.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #970762  Replies : 97  Views : 5919
posté June 30, 2016, 19:04:33 | #4
yeah, zero information, very confusing devblog. I'm left with more questions than answers. Please improve your communication with players.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #970352  Replies : 37  Views : 1939
posté June 28, 2016, 19:58:43 | #5
craft worktable arrow advance bug small quality of life bug but in the craft table window, when the radio button for "valid" crafts is selected, the advance arrow at the bottom will not advance to the next screen if there are no crafts available. (i.e. if player does not have all ingredients for a craft)

and the back arrow in this "valid" state will always take you back to first window (i.e. levels 0-9)

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #970129  Replies : 0  Views : 150
posté June 28, 2016, 14:51:57 | #6

Quote (Flatops @ 28 June 2016 12:17) *

Quote (EarthyMadness @ 28 June 2016 08:57) *
Since I don't have access to Beta (I'm an F2P pleb), can anyone give me an ETA on when it should be implemented to the main servers?

Xelor has advised us that July is free on his calendar for update 1.47. We are still discussing the exact timing. When it is finalised, for sure we will share the news to everyone.
If I remember correctly the summer event that is to be like a Kwissmiss in July was stated it would be a 6 week event. so I don't see this patch coming before mid July

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #970106  Replies : 4  Views : 621
posté June 13, 2016, 02:52:58 | #7

Quote (Sting-Shotter @ 13 June 2016 01:10) *

Quote (Flatops @ 09 June 2016 10:58) *

Quote (Madd1 @ 09 June 2016 02:21) *
I got an unofficial statement that basically implies the level scaling system is critical to the new PVP system, and we should hear more about it when level scaling is out.

It would make sense since level scaling was critical to the originally announced PVP system.... Time will tell, though.

Hey Madd1,

Let’s make it official! We have several functions in mind for the Adjustable Level System (or ALS for short), such as competitive matchmaking (PVP) and completion of achievements (PVE). These functions will be released after ALS is in place. We would like to stress that these functions are still being designed and developed and nothing is final yet in regard to this. We will have more information to share when ALS is ready.
HAHAHA XDD ye right... thesame didlydoo was being said about mobile arenas... 3 years ago, quit lying to yourself, grow the didlydoo up and admit you're just a bunch of didlydoo, please stop promising things and get to work.
…but they're French and when they should be really working on Wakfu and PvP and Politics and craft revamp and territorial conquest, and that gives high level grinders something to occupy themselves

This post has been edited by [Flatops] - December 06, 2016, 13:10:36.
Reason for edit : Foul language
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #967739  Replies : 32  Views : 2031
May
posté June 10, 2016, 16:19:47 | #8

Quote (Neneko88 @ 10 June 2016 13:39) *
Did anything happen in May? Can the devs share a list of bug they fixed?

Communication?
Bumps in a rump, Bumps in a rump!

Thread : Calendar  Preview message : #967398  Replies : 20  Views : 1872
posté June 10, 2016, 16:17:12 | #9

Quote (Fortune-and-Prosperity @ 31 May 2016 23:19) *
Any info when in June will be the May bug-fixes added to the game?
Bump!

Any info on dates and bug fixes and content would be nice.

Thread : Calendar  Preview message : #967397  Replies : 11  Views : 1273
posté June 10, 2016, 08:04:00 | #10
Is wakfu a dead game? Well I had quot for two years only waiting for pvp, nation v nation, territorial conquest system, and politics revamp.

im coming back to wakfu in July as a subbed, paying player. And if by December they haven't announced anything of what I mentioned I've been waiting the last two years for I will leave wakfu for good.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #967341  Replies : 97  Views : 5919
posté June 09, 2016, 17:25:34 | #11

Quote (Flatops @ 09 June 2016 10:58) *

Quote (Madd1 @ 09 June 2016 02:21) *
I got an unofficial statement that basically implies the level scaling system is critical to the new PVP system, and we should hear more about it when level scaling is out.

It would make sense since level scaling was critical to the originally announced PVP system.... Time will tell, though.

Hey Madd1,

Let’s make it official! We have several functions in mind for the Adjustable Level System (or ALS for short), such as competitive matchmaking (PVP) and completion of achievements (PVE). These functions will be released after ALS is in place. We would like to stress that these functions are still being designed and developed and nothing is final yet in regard to this. We will have more information to share when ALS is ready.
Looks like the Devs do listen to good ideas. I only hope they give me some kind of compensation for my contribution. I'm not a rich man but I want to play Wakfu again! Ogrienes?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #967286  Replies : 32  Views : 2031
posté June 09, 2016, 15:07:23 | #12

Quote (shankissimo @ 08 June 2016 14:13) *

Quote (sevenatbest @ 08 June 2016 00:22) *

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 07 June 2016 01:45) *
In order to separate PVP and PVE they need to create that PVP which one can separate. I think they're working on it ;D
apply the new lvl equalizer dungeon game system to pvp so that the aggressor is lowered to the defenders lvl.

Now that's out of the way work on politics and territorial conquest using the challenge quests as rewards for all the new gear and mats to craft that you'll design us with all your free time
/jedimindtrick
Haha but playerkill isn't supposed
Looks like i was correct or the devs liked my suggestion. Flatops just announced adjustable levels will be used in pvp. Now I just hope they use my idea for political quests as well
Quote (shankissimo @ 08 June 2016 14:13) *
to be a fair fight. Inb4 low level sram/sadida twinks raiding ecosystems unstoppable. I'd totally do that.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #967277  Replies : 28  Views : 1683
posté June 09, 2016, 09:27:40 | #13

Quote (HealingHotness @ 08 June 2016 15:26) *

Quote (Tiefoone @ 08 June 2016 10:02) *

Quote (Crimson-Cowboy @ 08 June 2016 08:48) *
what was the clown pic?
A clown watering a small tree, with a noose around his neck tied to said small tree.
CMs are incpable of distinguishing a pet tree from BDSM.

G flippin G
the implication with the photo was to commit suicide becasue you have no friends. The person who posted it should be banned for 3 months in my opinion.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #967246  Replies : 18  Views : 1625
posté June 08, 2016, 09:31:17 | #14

Quote (Mr-buddy2u @ 01 June 2016 23:48) *
so a new dungeon with train hints this can only mean one thing a train dungeon

if only there was a train in wakfu lore.... that did not have iop driving it justice knight is a iop i think?
there is also a ghost train station located in Bonta, Thicket of yourbutt.

Quote (saphiLC @ 18 April 2016 21:48) *
hope they give us an answer about if they plan on doing something against the ppl that goes against the ToS by PKing non stop everyone without wings, making our game experience trash, are they going to stop allowing PK if wings are not on? or are you going to keep ignoring us? is not just one post about this issue, or two, or three, you are ignoring a lot of players... if the community managers cant solve a simple issue like this... then we have a problem
or apply adjustable level system to pvp and aggressors advantage disappears and now it's a fair fight.

Thread : Calendar  Preview message : #967100  Replies : 5  Views : 801
posté June 08, 2016, 09:23:52 | #15
Adjustable level dungeons is a great idea Ankama! I need some lower lvl dungeon resources for crafting. now I can collect them without wasting my time.

Can you apply Adjustable Levels to PvP? so an aggressor of a higher level is brought down to the same level as the player they attacked?

That would be awesome.

Thread : Calendar  Preview message : #967099  Replies : 70  Views : 3930
posté June 08, 2016, 00:22:27 | #16

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 07 June 2016 01:45) *
In order to separate PVP and PVE they need to create that PVP which one can separate. I think they're working on it ;D
apply the new lvl equalizer dungeon game system to pvp so that the aggressor is lowered to the defenders lvl.

Now that's out of the way work on politics and territorial conquest using the challenge quests as rewards for all the new gear and mats to craft that you'll design us with all your free time
/jedimindtrick

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #967031  Replies : 28  Views : 1683
posté June 06, 2016, 10:59:57 | #17

Quote (Neneko88 @ 28 May 2016 17:54) *
Never seen my contact list with 0 people logged on :x
Good job ankama with moon island part 2
I'll be able to play more in July. Let's group up and have fun again! I'd like to run for gov of Bonita again and get some ideas and suggestions to ankama. Not sure if they've read any of my other ideas but the only way to keep high lvl players interested in wakfu is more nation vs nation sandbox elements

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #966752  Replies : 18  Views : 1625
posté June 05, 2016, 22:40:45 | #18
apply adjustable lvl dungeon feature to pvp if a high level player attacks a lower lvl player the higher lvl is brought to the same lvl as player they aggressed.

edit: addendium - if this adustable lvl of players works bug free and could be applied to pvp it could free up more development time to work on political game feature and territorial conquests. I had also written a more detailed suggestion for combining nation vs nations with a political quest system to take territories while allied with a specified nation to tell the different cults stories. It should function like old ultimate boss quests in a way.

Reason for edit : clarity and added link
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #966642  Replies : 1  Views : 349
posté June 04, 2016, 09:56:25 | #19
Welcome back! I too am a returning player after some years of inactivity. We are of the same level if you want/need someone to play with. lvl 117 Cra.

Also all my guild has quit playing and I now am guild leader. we have a Haven World and can build the guild together if you'd like.

search Zülander

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #966446  Replies : 2  Views : 557
posté June 02, 2016, 14:17:35 | #20
Busu was a legendary player IMHO. He always defended his nation and fellow nationals. A true defender of justice. I fought beside him in the tears of the teddy bear wars (at least that was how the war was framed by hooks) he helped me to keep hooks under control and together we prevented hooks from reaching level 100 in closed beta.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #966231  Replies : 108  Views : 5522