Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

sevenatbest's profile
Statistics
998 Posts (0.52 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté June 13, 2016, 02:52:58 | #1

Quote (Sting-Shotter @ 13 June 2016 01:10) *

Quote (Flatops @ 09 June 2016 10:58) *

Quote (Madd1 @ 09 June 2016 02:21) *
I got an unofficial statement that basically implies the level scaling system is critical to the new PVP system, and we should hear more about it when level scaling is out.

It would make sense since level scaling was critical to the originally announced PVP system.... Time will tell, though.

Hey Madd1,

Let’s make it official! We have several functions in mind for the Adjustable Level System (or ALS for short), such as competitive matchmaking (PVP) and completion of achievements (PVE). These functions will be released after ALS is in place. We would like to stress that these functions are still being designed and developed and nothing is final yet in regard to this. We will have more information to share when ALS is ready.
HAHAHA XDD ye right... thesame didlydoo was being said about mobile arenas... 3 years ago, quit lying to yourself, grow the didlydoo up and admit you're just a bunch of didlydoo, please stop promising things and get to work.
…but they're French and when they should be really working on Wakfu and PvP and Politics and craft revamp and territorial conquest, and that gives high level grinders something to occupy themselves

This post has been edited by [Flatops] - June 25, 2016, 10:50:41.
Reason for edit : Foul language
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #967739  Replies : 32  Views : 1355
May
posté June 10, 2016, 16:19:47 | #2

Quote (Neneko88 @ 10 June 2016 13:39) *
Did anything happen in May? Can the devs share a list of bug they fixed?

Communication?
Bumps in a rump, Bumps in a rump!

Thread : Calendar  Preview message : #967398  Replies : 20  Views : 1187
posté June 10, 2016, 16:17:12 | #3

Quote (Fortune-and-Prosperity @ 31 May 2016 23:19) *
Any info when in June will be the May bug-fixes added to the game?
Bump!

Any info on dates and bug fixes and content would be nice.

Thread : Calendar  Preview message : #967397  Replies : 11  Views : 914
posté June 10, 2016, 08:04:00 | #4
Is wakfu a dead game? Well I had quot for two years only waiting for pvp, nation v nation, territorial conquest system, and politics revamp.

im coming back to wakfu in July as a subbed, paying player. And if by December they haven't announced anything of what I mentioned I've been waiting the last two years for I will leave wakfu for good.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #967341  Replies : 83  Views : 3254
posté June 09, 2016, 17:25:34 | #5

Quote (Flatops @ 09 June 2016 10:58) *

Quote (Madd1 @ 09 June 2016 02:21) *
I got an unofficial statement that basically implies the level scaling system is critical to the new PVP system, and we should hear more about it when level scaling is out.

It would make sense since level scaling was critical to the originally announced PVP system.... Time will tell, though.

Hey Madd1,

Let’s make it official! We have several functions in mind for the Adjustable Level System (or ALS for short), such as competitive matchmaking (PVP) and completion of achievements (PVE). These functions will be released after ALS is in place. We would like to stress that these functions are still being designed and developed and nothing is final yet in regard to this. We will have more information to share when ALS is ready.
Looks like the Devs do listen to good ideas. I only hope they give me some kind of compensation for my contribution. I'm not a rich man but I want to play Wakfu again! Ogrienes?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #967286  Replies : 32  Views : 1355
posté June 09, 2016, 15:07:23 | #6

Quote (shankissimo @ 08 June 2016 14:13) *

Quote (sevenatbest @ 08 June 2016 00:22) *

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 07 June 2016 01:45) *
In order to separate PVP and PVE they need to create that PVP which one can separate. I think they're working on it ;D
apply the new lvl equalizer dungeon game system to pvp so that the aggressor is lowered to the defenders lvl.

Now that's out of the way work on politics and territorial conquest using the challenge quests as rewards for all the new gear and mats to craft that you'll design us with all your free time
/jedimindtrick
Haha but playerkill isn't supposed
Looks like i was correct or the devs liked my suggestion. Flatops just announced adjustable levels will be used in pvp. Now I just hope they use my idea for political quests as well
Quote (shankissimo @ 08 June 2016 14:13) *
to be a fair fight. Inb4 low level sram/sadida twinks raiding ecosystems unstoppable. I'd totally do that.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #967277  Replies : 28  Views : 1090
posté June 09, 2016, 09:27:40 | #7

Quote (HealingHotness @ 08 June 2016 15:26) *

Quote (Tiefoone @ 08 June 2016 10:02) *

Quote (Crimson-Cowboy @ 08 June 2016 08:48) *
what was the clown pic?
A clown watering a small tree, with a noose around his neck tied to said small tree.
CMs are incpable of distinguishing a pet tree from BDSM.

G flippin G
the implication with the photo was to commit suicide becasue you have no friends. The person who posted it should be banned for 3 months in my opinion.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #967246  Replies : 18  Views : 1081
posté June 08, 2016, 09:31:17 | #8

Quote (Mr-buddy2u @ 01 June 2016 23:48) *
so a new dungeon with train hints this can only mean one thing a train dungeon

if only there was a train in wakfu lore.... that did not have iop driving it justice knight is a iop i think?
there is also a ghost train station located in Bonta, Thicket of yourbutt.

Quote (saphiLC @ 18 April 2016 21:48) *
hope they give us an answer about if they plan on doing something against the ppl that goes against the ToS by PKing non stop everyone without wings, making our game experience trash, are they going to stop allowing PK if wings are not on? or are you going to keep ignoring us? is not just one post about this issue, or two, or three, you are ignoring a lot of players... if the community managers cant solve a simple issue like this... then we have a problem
or apply adjustable level system to pvp and aggressors advantage disappears and now it's a fair fight.

Thread : Calendar  Preview message : #967100  Replies : 5  Views : 434
posté June 08, 2016, 09:23:52 | #9
Adjustable level dungeons is a great idea Ankama! I need some lower lvl dungeon resources for crafting. now I can collect them without wasting my time.

Can you apply Adjustable Levels to PvP? so an aggressor of a higher level is brought down to the same level as the player they attacked?

That would be awesome.

Thread : Calendar  Preview message : #967099  Replies : 70  Views : 2523
posté June 08, 2016, 00:22:27 | #10

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 07 June 2016 01:45) *
In order to separate PVP and PVE they need to create that PVP which one can separate. I think they're working on it ;D
apply the new lvl equalizer dungeon game system to pvp so that the aggressor is lowered to the defenders lvl.

Now that's out of the way work on politics and territorial conquest using the challenge quests as rewards for all the new gear and mats to craft that you'll design us with all your free time
/jedimindtrick

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #967031  Replies : 28  Views : 1090
posté June 06, 2016, 10:59:57 | #11

Quote (Neneko88 @ 28 May 2016 17:54) *
Never seen my contact list with 0 people logged on :x
Good job ankama with moon island part 2
I'll be able to play more in July. Let's group up and have fun again! I'd like to run for gov of Bonita again and get some ideas and suggestions to ankama. Not sure if they've read any of my other ideas but the only way to keep high lvl players interested in wakfu is more nation vs nation sandbox elements

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #966752  Replies : 18  Views : 1081
posté June 05, 2016, 22:40:45 | #12
apply adjustable lvl dungeon feature to pvp if a high level player attacks a lower lvl player the higher lvl is brought to the same lvl as player they aggressed.

edit: addendium - if this adustable lvl of players works bug free and could be applied to pvp it could free up more development time to work on political game feature and territorial conquests. I had also written a more detailed suggestion for combining nation vs nations with a political quest system to take territories while allied with a specified nation to tell the different cults stories. It should function like old ultimate boss quests in a way.

This post has been edited by sevenatbest - June 25, 2016, 10:50:41.
Reason for edit : clarity and added link
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #966642  Replies : 1  Views : 140
posté June 04, 2016, 09:56:25 | #13
Welcome back! I too am a returning player after some years of inactivity. We are of the same level if you want/need someone to play with. lvl 117 Cra.

Also all my guild has quit playing and I now am guild leader. we have a Haven World and can build the guild together if you'd like.

search Zülander

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #966446  Replies : 2  Views : 164
posté June 02, 2016, 14:17:35 | #14
Busu was a legendary player IMHO. He always defended his nation and fellow nationals. A true defender of justice. I fought beside him in the tears of the teddy bear wars (at least that was how the war was framed by hooks) he helped me to keep hooks under control and together we prevented hooks from reaching level 100 in closed beta.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #966231  Replies : 108  Views : 3817
posté May 29, 2016, 17:34:26 | #15
I hadn't played for almost three years. logged in couple of times a week over a month and never saw anyone from my guild. Now it's MY guild. Ankama get yer game together. work on politics, nation vs nation, and all the elements that make wakfu a "sandbox" as you're fond of describing it. then maybe they will come back.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #965605  Replies : 18  Views : 1081
posté April 11, 2016, 12:05:21 | #16
It's most likely a challenge that the governor has to activate with Kama. Talk to amakna's gov or challenger, they should be able to activate the challenge for you.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #954397  Replies : 1  Views : 259
posté March 10, 2016, 23:00:30 | #17
Player driven political quests could be used by governors to encourage players to take a territory with rewards of Kama, or items such as pvp equips, consumables, or titles ranking names under the army general like commander or squad leader that could be a costume token that awards pvp bonuses. This will encourage players to cooperate with their governor's territorial conquests.

Once a territory has been won in battle a 24 hour lock is placed on the territory where the governor and archivist can select challenges for pve players to complete. Hunting a rare monster for materials to craft equips with both pve &pvp stats. These challenges and political quests could should be unlocked by the archivist position by speaking with clan masters of areas/territories and opening new dialogue threads that tell the lore of the world of twelve since of rest chaos.

I would also also like to see the 5 cults from the books boss owl has used more in as direction or political quest options. So that there would be different territory pve challenges available based on each of the 5 cults and only to each individual cult. This would keep voters interest in elections to choose a governor based on his chosen cult and the challenges the citizens want to obtain.

Maybe be laws could be reworked to protect pve players not participating in pvp. I dunno. I don't really have any good ides there but maybe as others have said, a more structured pvp system could keep high level players engaged enough in a more structured and well thought out system of rewards for both the pvp crowd and pve crowd as well as penilities and protections for players that really don't want to put up with aggressive b.s. That still gives pvp and pve a common bond such as crafting mats or titles or equips or Kama or a combination of these rewards woven into quests and challenges in a territory.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #948455  Replies : 26  Views : 1142
posté March 10, 2016, 16:26:13 | #18
problem with the island conquest as the devs have said, is they have to design a new island, boss, mobs etc and also the mats, and items/gears/weapons to acquire.

with the prims system it's a much lighter system on the development side and they can focus on the content more while we the players get to create the story/conflicts.

I'm alright with waiting another year for this system so long as it's done right. Politics was always my favorite part of the game and it's just kind of left out of the development for far too long.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #948387  Replies : 26  Views : 1142
posté March 10, 2016, 16:01:00 | #19

Quote (Neneko88 @ 08 March 2016 21:20) *

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 08 March 2016 20:23) *
Definitely looking forward to NvN and structured PvP. Some structured PvP is exactly what we need. Let us make our own content, for those dead zones in between big updates!
For the few that like pvp

what about those that don't?
problem with pvp is that it's not for everyone

At the same time they add pvp they need to do politics revamp so that the governors can give people that don't like pvp something to do also like collecting 100 palm trees from moon island and you get 1 million kama (1 million kama is an example depending on what the governor wants to give).

pvp is ok if they fix the other side also
Hi Himiko, I think if you read my ideas on what I wrote two years ago about adding more lore/political quests and changing the role of challenger to a new role I thought up The Archivist would give great reasons to all camps PvP and PvE because then the governors could work on these political quests that could flesh out some lore of Wakfu including the cults that are written about in the books from boss owl at HQs.

players can dedicate themselves to one of the 5 or so cults that would lead them on a story arc in political quests that would require holding territories for purchasing special challenges/quests in the areas/territories. I imagine it working something like the old island conquest system from closed beta. specifically I was thinking about Bilbiza and the Gelano. controlling gov runs quests/challenges in area/territory for self and allied nations for rare monster mobs that drop items needed for crafting.

In this way the PvP crowd is helping the PvE crowd and vice versa.

at least that's how I see it. maybe I didn't explain it very well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #948380  Replies : 26  Views : 1142
posté March 06, 2016, 22:00:27 | #20
Let's talk about nation vs nation territorial conquest In the letter to the community number 2 it was announced that nation vs nation pvp over territories is in the works for this year. We already have the map icon for territories and from this dev blog Click here we know that it will be a system through which Prims are attacked and defended to control the area bonuses both pvp and pve to which bonuses in stacks of three area Prims will be controlled.

we don't know the rewards yet but is anyone else excited for more pvp nvn and political content?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #947700  Replies : 26  Views : 1142