Back to

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 26 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

ShyNHigh's profile
70 Posts (0.05 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté November 24, 2015, 11:31:30 | #1
Please make it so that linked items would transfer with the character, so I can get my survivor costume from my beta account

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #927444  Replies : 10  Views : 399
posté October 23, 2015, 01:12:43 | #2

Quote (SupersunZeratul @ 22 October 2015 09:22) *

Quote (Aquallia @ 21 October 2015 01:11) *
Does healing with fleas bypass heal resist?

Quote (Aigees @ 21 October 2015 19:32) *
It's a bug

Come on meow, that was pawful.
Reporting all of you smh

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #921173  Replies : 4  Views : 380
posté October 09, 2015, 15:24:04 | #3
Set for tri Ecas? Hi guys, I'm level 166 right now and I was wondering if going tri at this level is possible. If so, can someone give me an equipment combination I could use? Thanks a lot  

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #916217  Replies : 1  Views : 365
posté September 29, 2015, 19:46:25 | #4

Quote (shankissimo @ 29 September 2015 09:16) *
You sure Firewall damage is ST not AoE?

Quote (Element @ 29 September 2015 14:08) *

Quote (shankissimo @ 29 September 2015 09:16) *
You sure Firewall damage is ST not AoE?
Why did you down-vote this guy lol? They’re 100% correct. Why would a bomb with multiple tiles EVER be a CC spell? It’s AoE.

AoE spells CANNOT benefit from ST dmg stat *ever*.
Firewall is NOT ST damage, that's not what I was saying. It is AoE but there's absolutely no point in using firewall for damage.
Judging by the recent update, bomb Rogues are gone, the only way fire can be of any use is with the firewall and bomberfan.
Getting AoE damage for just the firewall isn't something I would suggest, instead get ST damage for your other spells that you'll be using after you use firewall.

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #911195  Replies : 4  Views : 373
posté September 29, 2015, 09:44:22 | #5
I completely agree that fire has absolutely no identity out of the Panda's trees.

I came up with a few ideas for changes that I think would change that.
Basically fire would be a dizzy-consuming tree. As in dizzy would allow the spells to either buff allies or debuff enemies. Anyways, here are my ideas:

Flaming Burp: (200)
Keeps it's current effects.
Damage slightly increased.
If the target is an ally:
+5 resistance for each dizzy the ally has.

Light My Fire: (200)
Damage slightly lowered and AP cost would be changed to 4.
No longer gives Flaming to caster or barrel.
For each dizzy consumed, if the target is an enemy:
-5 (Fire) HP at the beginning of their turn.
Otherwise, if the target is an ally:
Caster gains 1 AP.
(Ally) Flaming 6 for each dizzy consumed.

Milking It: (200)
Does 90 damage at level 200.
-6 extra HP (Fire) for each dizzy the target has.

The problem with this build is that the only way a fire Panda could generate dizzy is with Dairy Springer or Explosive Flask, and they're both slightly situational, the first being close range and the second being linear range.

My suggestion for this problem is an extra active spell:

[Insert Creative Name]:
0 AP cost.
3 costs per turn.
Allows for dizzy to be consumed.

The idea with this active is that before it's used, the spells that would consume dizzy instead apply dizzy. For dizzy to be consumed, the Panda has to use this active first. This way fire Pandas can generate dizzy and when the enemies/allies have enough dizzy, this active would be used to use it up.

These are just my thoughts and you're free to disagree with me. Please let me know what you think.

Edit: I was thinking since fire has no passives whatsoever, Refreshment could be changed to be a fire passive, since it's pretty much useless and plain.

-x (Fire) HP for each dizzy consumed. (The value would be based on the character's level, just like Poisoned Chalice, but the damage would be direct and immediate.).
Increases the amount of dizzy fire spells give by x.
Light My Fire gives Scalded.

This post has been edited by ShyNHigh - September 29, 2015, 10:05:43.
Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #910750  Replies : 12  Views : 1361
posté September 29, 2015, 09:06:05 | #6
If you're planning on being a CC (Air, I'm guessing) firewall Rogue then I'd probably go for single target. BBQ Ribs and Slapshot, combined with firewall will make a great combo, and they're both single target spells.

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #910741  Replies : 4  Views : 373
posté September 20, 2015, 15:41:51 | #7

Quote (shankissimo @ 20 September 2015 03:51) *
Then the nerf would be pointless, you could still gain final damage via boombot explosion, which is likely not how it's intended to be played.
Rogues will be forced to leave their bombs for at least a turn now, so it doesn't matter. Making the bombs lose a load at the beginning of the turn will make it nearly impossible to let your bombs explode naturally, and that's just sad because I always enjoyed leaving my bombs and throwing them at the enemy when they're about to explode.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #908340  Replies : 82  Views : 3528
posté September 20, 2015, 03:46:03 | #8
The only thing that concerns me with this nerf is that bombs lose the load at the start of the Rogue's turn.

In Dofus, back in the early Rogue days, there was a spell called Countdown that explodes a bomb (Bombs in Dofus don't time out, they don't have loads) at the start of the Rogue's next turn, and no one used that spell because it was way too random, and we all know that's not how we Rogues roll.
They changed that spell's effects to explode the bomb at the end of the Rogue's next turn and suddenly it was my favorite spell because it was very tactical.

With Wakfu, however, it's like all bombs have the old Countdown and you can't get rid of it. It's way too random. They try to make Rogues more tactical and end up making them random as hell. I just hope they change their minds about it, because I feel like it'll really ruin the class for me.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #908278  Replies : 82  Views : 3528
posté September 07, 2015, 17:21:16 | #9

Quote (zapman89 @ 28 August 2015 09:08) *
How did the class change go ?

Do you like Rogue over elio ?

Awaiting your reply

I love it. Probably the most fun class I've ever played.

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #905108  Replies : 10  Views : 1999
posté August 23, 2015, 16:01:00 | #10
Wakfu on a USB I was wondering if anyone knows a way I could play Wakfu from a USB? I have plenty of free time sometimes during college and I usually have nothing better to do, so I was wondering if I could somehow use a USB to play Wakfu on from library computers.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #900979  Replies : 7  Views : 622
posté August 20, 2015, 18:59:18 | #11

Quote (gursavage @ 20 August 2015 05:55) *
who are these sinners
I love you.

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #900226  Replies : 19  Views : 2216
posté July 26, 2015, 01:01:18 | #12

Quote (Sokoshouri @ 16 July 2015 21:01) *
Initiative: You'll be taking the +120 initiative passive, get a dragon pig set or even part of it if you can afford it. It gives a little bit of everything you need with decent initiative and gives you the option to carry an earth spell as a back up without its damage being too bad.

Click here

Your base control + control from belt +control from eppaulettes will be enough to form a firewall so that'll do for now.

Initiator: gives you bonus crit damage +dodge (the cap for this skyrockets from 100 to 400 at level 140 which you are REALLY close to)
Also anything with less init than you (almost every monster ever) will take 15% bonus damage.

inhalation: gives you bonus initiative which fuels the previous passive
Once you get to OP gear and runes you will get pretty close to 400 init without this passive. At that point you can consider replacing this.

bomber fan: GET THIS TO GIT GUD. A properly lined up firewall will give you a stupidly strong following turn.

---Needing only 11AP you can toss down 3 bombs+fusilade on turn 1. Next turn mobs will step all over it (you can make allies do this too) to give you bonus crits+final damage (up to 50% of each). This+fusilade should put you at almost, and possibly at, 100% crit rate.

---Bonus: stepping on your own firewall cuts damage to you by 80%.... this is AFTER your fire resist kicks in. So you'll be taking like... 20 damage each time you step on your wall... thus... you can stay inside your firewall to lure monsters into it to attack you

FINALLY: surprise shot/rogue master (you'll grab both once level 150 gives you another passive slot

surprise shot: Synergy with previous strategy. 100% crit rate turns will ensure that this passive demolishes enemy resistances+bonus damage to anything that starts in line with you is great.

rogue master: bonus damage +bonus AP for spamming air spells+bonus life stealing effects. All will be good. I'd probably grab surprise shot first though and wait til 150 to grab this unless you have no healer ever.

Int: Resists+All the HP ever (you are free to mix in %hp to shield if you want)

Strength: single target damage+general damage (makes your air spells hit like a TRUCK: BBQ ribs+ slapshot).... long sword and boomerang will still benefit from that general damage.

agi: stat 20 into bonus initiative which gives you +80 init (this + passive = minimum 200 initiative... your bonuses currently cap when you reach 100 init.... but in two levels at 140.. the cap raises to 400 for you)

chance: 20 into crits and then its your choice. If you are fine with always getting backstab... then backstab gives more damage than crit damage. Block to help you survive if you have no tank or TRANK (the multiman).

Major: AP/MP/(range for bombs or final damage)... probably final damage unless you feel you cant throw your bomb far enough
Thank you so much for all of this

Right now I'm trying to go tri without sacrificing too many stats.
I've got all my fire spells maxed, Pulsar, Piercing Shot (not maxed, level 132), Longsword, and Boomerange Dagger. I dropped BBQ Ribs because I rarely go close combat.

I still have some items to transmute still and need to change a few items to get a fully tri set, but here's an update of what I'm wearing and how my stats are looking:

If anyone has any suggestion, please do tell!

Edit: I just replaced my boots with DP boots.

This post has been edited by ShyNHigh - July 26, 2015, 01:57:24.
Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #891411  Replies : 10  Views : 1999
posté July 16, 2015, 16:45:44 | #13

Quote (Taku- @ 16 July 2015 15:45) *
You know of any reason why this is? It seems like there's not any particular reason why it should require 3 instead of just two to make some kind of a link.
My best guess is to differentiate between Dofus and Wakfu bombs. In Dofus you can have a firewall between two bombs only, and they can be up to 6 spaces between each other, but the fire wall is only 1 line, as opposed to Wakfu's firewall which is 3 lines.
Dofus bombs have 3 elements; Fire, water and air. The whole class in Dofus is centered around bombs, in Wakfu only one element is. Dofus bombs don't require Control (or Summons, in Dofus), but only 3 bombs can be in the field, no matter what element.

Whatever you get my point. The last thing the devs want is for Dofus and Wakfu to turn out to be the same game, and that's why I think firewall between two bombs will never happen.

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #887589  Replies : 7  Views : 1065
posté July 16, 2015, 15:29:17 | #14

Quote (Taku- @ 16 July 2015 13:10) *
Do you need a minimum of 3 bombs to make it work? Just placing 2 bombs in a B (space) B pattern does not form any kind of firewall.
Yeah you need at least 3 bombs to make it work.  

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #887568  Replies : 7  Views : 1065
posté July 16, 2015, 15:27:17 | #15

Quote (rurumoj @ 14 July 2015 04:56) *
If I remember correctly, Grand Orrok's Protection, the new epic bp from kelba, actually can help you get to 12 at at your level if you pair with a relic like solomonk or PDB.

However the bp is a bit of a pain to get, doesn't have mp only ap and it is only level 80 so not sure about the stats. I do know a couple people who use it though while leveling alts ^^
I guess I'm just gonna wait for Wa Cwown, and meanwhile save up for harry boots or if I can, nettlez. Thanks a lot for the suggestion though  

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #887567  Replies : 10  Views : 1999
posté July 13, 2015, 22:21:06 | #16

Quote (ennieeee @ 12 July 2015 17:10) *

Quote (ShyNHigh @ 12 July 2015 16:57) *
Do you know how I can get 12 ap on my level? I'm really bad with items lol

You can get 12 AP with a relic + epic, but the only epic at your level that won't cap you at 11 AP is Walm Pelt from Lenald dungeon. So you can do that + a relic like Solomonk (Ambassador's Wing), Gelano (Jelly) or Harry Boots (Castuc) to get 12.

Alternatively you could wait till around level 140ish-150 to get Woboots or Wa Cwown, both from Wa.

Other epics around your level are Emiwlet ammy (BW), Bagus Shushu (ring, Shushu Otomai), Vizion Dagger (MP dagger, White Wabbit)
Thank you so much  

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #886559  Replies : 10  Views : 1999
posté July 12, 2015, 16:57:10 | #17

Quote (ennieeee @ 12 July 2015 16:39) *
You don't really need that much control unless you're setting up for huge damage on a boss or something. 4-5 control is pretty common. Use the init filter at to find out which gear comes with init. It's very helpful. Beyond that, runes, guild bonus, Shushu emblem. (20 init statted is a given)

Crit damage lost some of its value after the stat revamp from last year, it takes a ton of additional statted damage to make a visible difference so you're probably better off statting either block for better survivability, or backstab if you really love using Roguery.

You probably want to aim for 12 AP so you can get 4 bombs out in one go? 10 seems a bit awkward for bombs (2 megabombs??) but it'll probably work with air.

For costumes I'm partial to transparent, or any costume that covers the rogue's mask (Arachnid, Villain, etc) since the mask can look kinda awkward on a lot of costumes.
Do you know how I can get 12 ap on my level? I'm really bad with items lol

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #886112  Replies : 10  Views : 1999
posté July 12, 2015, 14:59:21 | #18
Changing to Rogue? Hi guys. So, recently I've been thinking of switching my Eliotrope (138) to a Rogue. I am now 100% certain I want to after reading Barkly's guide.

I've always loved Rogues, I played Dofus long time ago before Wakfu, my main over on Dofus is a rogue. From the moment Rogues came out on Dofus I made one and sticked with it for like 4 years now?

Anyways, when I started playing Wakfu, I made a rogue, but it wasn't the same. There wasn't enough tactical play involved, not as much as I hoped for.
The maps in Wakfu weren't helping either, they're small compared to the maps in Dofus, which doesn't help much when it comes to tactical play.

After reading Barkly's guide, I take back all of that. I obviously wasn't doing it the Wakfu way. Now I'm more determined than ever to play a Rogue, a Fire/Air Rogue. There are a few problems though, which I'm hoping you guys can help me with:

1-I know I need Control, but how many points?
2-How can I get as much Initiative as possible for my level? I can't find a lot of items that give Initiative.
3-Is 10AP 6MP 2Range enough for a Rogue?
4-The most important issue, which costumes work best with a female Rogue? What character color works with most costumes? What is your personal favorite costume to use on your Rogue? I'm gonna add an image with the list of my costumes, which ones do you think would work best with my female Rogue?

Here are a couple of images of my current set/stats, how can I improve them to work better with a Rogue?

This post has been edited by ShyNHigh - July 12, 2015, 15:40:30.
Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #886065  Replies : 10  Views : 1999
posté June 10, 2015, 20:57:13 | #19
Can't install beta server? Hi, whenever I try to install the beta client, I keep getting this error. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it over and over again.
Can someone help me? Am I doing something wrong?

Thread : Server Status  Preview message : #873696  Replies : 2  Views : 818