Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

ShyNHigh's profile
Statistics
58 Posts (0.04 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté July 26, 2015, 01:01:18 | #1

Quote (Sokoshouri @ 16 July 2015 21:01) *
Initiative: You'll be taking the +120 initiative passive, get a dragon pig set or even part of it if you can afford it. It gives a little bit of everything you need with decent initiative and gives you the option to carry an earth spell as a back up without its damage being too bad.

Click here

Control:
Your base control + control from belt +control from eppaulettes will be enough to form a firewall so that'll do for now.

Passives:
Initiator: gives you bonus crit damage +dodge (the cap for this skyrockets from 100 to 400 at level 140 which you are REALLY close to)
Also anything with less init than you (almost every monster ever) will take 15% bonus damage.

inhalation: gives you bonus initiative which fuels the previous passive
Once you get to OP gear and runes you will get pretty close to 400 init without this passive. At that point you can consider replacing this.

bomber fan: GET THIS TO GIT GUD. A properly lined up firewall will give you a stupidly strong following turn.

---Needing only 11AP you can toss down 3 bombs+fusilade on turn 1. Next turn mobs will step all over it (you can make allies do this too) to give you bonus crits+final damage (up to 50% of each). This+fusilade should put you at almost, and possibly at, 100% crit rate.

---Bonus: stepping on your own firewall cuts damage to you by 80%.... this is AFTER your fire resist kicks in. So you'll be taking like... 20 damage each time you step on your wall... thus... you can stay inside your firewall to lure monsters into it to attack you

FINALLY: surprise shot/rogue master (you'll grab both once level 150 gives you another passive slot

surprise shot: Synergy with previous strategy. 100% crit rate turns will ensure that this passive demolishes enemy resistances+bonus damage to anything that starts in line with you is great.

rogue master: bonus damage +bonus AP for spamming air spells+bonus life stealing effects. All will be good. I'd probably grab surprise shot first though and wait til 150 to grab this unless you have no healer ever.

Stats:
Int: Resists+All the HP ever (you are free to mix in %hp to shield if you want)

Strength: single target damage+general damage (makes your air spells hit like a TRUCK: BBQ ribs+ slapshot).... long sword and boomerang will still benefit from that general damage.

agi: stat 20 into bonus initiative which gives you +80 init (this + passive = minimum 200 initiative... your bonuses currently cap when you reach 100 init.... but in two levels at 140.. the cap raises to 400 for you)

chance: 20 into crits and then its your choice. If you are fine with always getting backstab... then backstab gives more damage than crit damage. Block to help you survive if you have no tank or TRANK (the multiman).

Major: AP/MP/(range for bombs or final damage)... probably final damage unless you feel you cant throw your bomb far enough
Thank you so much for all of this

Right now I'm trying to go tri without sacrificing too many stats.
I've got all my fire spells maxed, Pulsar, Piercing Shot (not maxed, level 132), Longsword, and Boomerange Dagger. I dropped BBQ Ribs because I rarely go close combat.

I still have some items to transmute still and need to change a few items to get a fully tri set, but here's an update of what I'm wearing and how my stats are looking:

If anyone has any suggestion, please do tell!

Edit: I just replaced my boots with DP boots.

This post has been edited by ShyNHigh - July 26, 2015, 01:57:24.
Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #891411  Replies : 8  Views : 967
posté July 16, 2015, 16:45:44 | #2

Quote (Taku- @ 16 July 2015 15:45) *
You know of any reason why this is? It seems like there's not any particular reason why it should require 3 instead of just two to make some kind of a link.
My best guess is to differentiate between Dofus and Wakfu bombs. In Dofus you can have a firewall between two bombs only, and they can be up to 6 spaces between each other, but the fire wall is only 1 line, as opposed to Wakfu's firewall which is 3 lines.
Dofus bombs have 3 elements; Fire, water and air. The whole class in Dofus is centered around bombs, in Wakfu only one element is. Dofus bombs don't require Control (or Summons, in Dofus), but only 3 bombs can be in the field, no matter what element.

Dofus:
BXXXXXXB
Or
BXXXXXXBXXXXXXB
Or
BXXXXXXB
X
X
X
X
X
X
B

Wakfu:
XXXXXXX
XBXBXBX
XXXXXXX
Or
XXXXX
XBXBX
XXXXX
XBX
XXX
etc.

Whatever you get my point. The last thing the devs want is for Dofus and Wakfu to turn out to be the same game, and that's why I think firewall between two bombs will never happen.

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #887589  Replies : 7  Views : 549
posté July 16, 2015, 15:29:17 | #3

Quote (Taku- @ 16 July 2015 13:10) *
Do you need a minimum of 3 bombs to make it work? Just placing 2 bombs in a B (space) B pattern does not form any kind of firewall.
Yeah you need at least 3 bombs to make it work.  

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #887568  Replies : 7  Views : 549
posté July 16, 2015, 15:27:17 | #4

Quote (rurumoj @ 14 July 2015 04:56) *
If I remember correctly, Grand Orrok's Protection, the new epic bp from kelba, actually can help you get to 12 at at your level if you pair with a relic like solomonk or PDB.

However the bp is a bit of a pain to get, doesn't have mp only ap and it is only level 80 so not sure about the stats. I do know a couple people who use it though while leveling alts ^^
I guess I'm just gonna wait for Wa Cwown, and meanwhile save up for harry boots or if I can, nettlez. Thanks a lot for the suggestion though  

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #887567  Replies : 8  Views : 967
posté July 13, 2015, 22:21:06 | #5

Quote (ennieeee @ 12 July 2015 17:10) *

Quote (ShyNHigh @ 12 July 2015 16:57) *
Do you know how I can get 12 ap on my level? I'm really bad with items lol

You can get 12 AP with a relic + epic, but the only epic at your level that won't cap you at 11 AP is Walm Pelt from Lenald dungeon. So you can do that + a relic like Solomonk (Ambassador's Wing), Gelano (Jelly) or Harry Boots (Castuc) to get 12.

Alternatively you could wait till around level 140ish-150 to get Woboots or Wa Cwown, both from Wa.

Other epics around your level are Emiwlet ammy (BW), Bagus Shushu (ring, Shushu Otomai), Vizion Dagger (MP dagger, White Wabbit)
Thank you so much  

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #886559  Replies : 8  Views : 967
posté July 12, 2015, 16:57:10 | #6

Quote (ennieeee @ 12 July 2015 16:39) *
You don't really need that much control unless you're setting up for huge damage on a boss or something. 4-5 control is pretty common. Use the init filter at lonesadida.ru to find out which gear comes with init. It's very helpful. Beyond that, runes, guild bonus, Shushu emblem. (20 init statted is a given)

Crit damage lost some of its value after the stat revamp from last year, it takes a ton of additional statted damage to make a visible difference so you're probably better off statting either block for better survivability, or backstab if you really love using Roguery.

You probably want to aim for 12 AP so you can get 4 bombs out in one go? 10 seems a bit awkward for bombs (2 megabombs??) but it'll probably work with air.

For costumes I'm partial to transparent, or any costume that covers the rogue's mask (Arachnid, Villain, etc) since the mask can look kinda awkward on a lot of costumes.
Do you know how I can get 12 ap on my level? I'm really bad with items lol

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #886112  Replies : 8  Views : 967
posté July 12, 2015, 14:59:21 | #7
Changing to Rogue? Hi guys. So, recently I've been thinking of switching my Eliotrope (138) to a Rogue. I am now 100% certain I want to after reading Barkly's guide.

I've always loved Rogues, I played Dofus long time ago before Wakfu, my main over on Dofus is a rogue. From the moment Rogues came out on Dofus I made one and sticked with it for like 4 years now?

Anyways, when I started playing Wakfu, I made a rogue, but it wasn't the same. There wasn't enough tactical play involved, not as much as I hoped for.
The maps in Wakfu weren't helping either, they're small compared to the maps in Dofus, which doesn't help much when it comes to tactical play.

After reading Barkly's guide, I take back all of that. I obviously wasn't doing it the Wakfu way. Now I'm more determined than ever to play a Rogue, a Fire/Air Rogue. There are a few problems though, which I'm hoping you guys can help me with:

1-I know I need Control, but how many points?
2-How can I get as much Initiative as possible for my level? I can't find a lot of items that give Initiative.
3-Is 10AP 6MP 2Range enough for a Rogue?
4-The most important issue, which costumes work best with a female Rogue? What character color works with most costumes? What is your personal favorite costume to use on your Rogue? I'm gonna add an image with the list of my costumes, which ones do you think would work best with my female Rogue?

Here are a couple of images of my current set/stats, how can I improve them to work better with a Rogue?

Thanks.

This post has been edited by ShyNHigh - July 12, 2015, 15:40:30.
Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #886065  Replies : 8  Views : 967
posté June 10, 2015, 20:57:13 | #8
Can't install beta server? Hi, whenever I try to install the beta client, I keep getting this error. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it over and over again.
Can someone help me? Am I doing something wrong?

Thread : Server Status  Preview message : #873696  Replies : 2  Views : 476
posté May 29, 2015, 20:38:57 | #9
Thank you so much guys. The french one doesn't work so I'm downloading the one from back in 2013. Again, thanks a lot!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #868009  Replies : 7  Views : 396
posté May 29, 2015, 16:48:07 | #10
Beta? How do I get on the Beta server? I'm a subscriber but I have no clue how to access it. Do only certain people have the permission to access it? Is there a different client for it like in dofus?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #867858  Replies : 7  Views : 396
posté April 27, 2015, 23:03:28 | #11
Cro-cave II I'm not sure if this is a bug but I've done the dungeon twice killing the boss first, second time killing it myself, and I haven't gotten the achievement. Wonder if anyone else is having this problem?

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #856195  Replies : 1  Views : 173
posté March 17, 2015, 19:25:53 | #12
Piercing Arrow after the update Basically I'm just very confused about how Piercing Arrow works now after the update. If someone could explain the function of the spell to me, it would be great.
I'm trying to make an earth/air build with Retreat Arrow, Poisoned Arrow, Raining Arrows, Lashing Arrow, and Destructive Arrow, but I don't know how Piercing Arrow works and I'm wondering if I should replace one of my spells with it. Thanks in advance  

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #840070  Replies : 10  Views : 1364
posté December 27, 2014, 15:35:00 | #13
Beta Server I was wondering how come I couldn't go on the beta server? I see people testing out the new cras and I really wanna get on that server and test them myself.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #815369  Replies : 6  Views : 566
posté November 08, 2014, 00:01:54 | #14

Quote (BloodBrother @ 07 November 2014 23:15) *

Quote (PidgeonX @ 07 November 2014 20:54) *
Wow, this contest is really going out of hand.
Two posts with 80+ votes, while the number three is lacking in it's 20s. Funny thing; every evening after helping Rayne spread awareness of this contest in guild/friendlist. When she's finally in the lead again, the other contestant miraculously pulls more votes out of his hat. I hope he works as hard for it as Rayne, winning a fair battle in "popularity" (rather than a scary screenshot contest, sadly).

What does bug me though, is that people are complaining and writing hate, that mods had to remove(!), because of what a known popular person and long-time governor of Amakna can achieve in a popularity contest, while not a word is said about the other contestant with a rediculous ammount of votes. I don't mean anything personal to you Femto, but I don't know you; maybe you even play in Nox and are as popular there as Rayne is on Remington, but I do feel bad about the fact that my true governor is criminalized for working extensively, for both the nation and some popularity contests occasionally.

Just had to get that off my chest. Sorry for complaining.

Kind regards,
-Blantuise

Hello Blantuise

First thing that I wanna say is that this contest and this voting system are not fair at all, for reasons already known. People with most active guild and most friends will have the most votes, or if you really wanna bother yourself you can also make a numerous fake accounts and vote for yourself as many times as you like.

Second is, you are accusing me, in a very polite manner so to speak, that I am cheating by "miraculously pulling more votes out of my hat" every time your friend gets close to me. Well, that is true, I do that, but I do not cheat my friend nor do I wanna win in that fashion. I do have a very active guild that has 130 members (not including alts outside of the guild) and a lot of good friends, that's how I got my "rediculous ammount of votes". And keep in mind that half of my guild didn't even vote yet because I don't wanna bother them. And you can think what you want really, but that's how it is.

And as for your friend...Well, I don't really know what to say on that. Maybe people don't like her that much as you think they do? Don't really know her and don't really care. And good luck mate.

Kind Regards
I believe Blantuise didn't mean to accuse you of anything. I believe he meant that both your and Rayne's amount of votes is high, yet only rayne is getting hate. I'm not saying you should be getting hate too, all I'm saying is that the hate Rayne is getting is obviously personal and has nothing to do with the contest and that's not fair.

Rayne is not breaking any rules. Sure, this might became a popularity contest but that's not against any rules as far as I know. Contests like these happen all the time and they always are popularity contests, the second Rayne decided to participate in one, people started hating? I could be wrong but it sounds like these people have a personal grudge against Rayne.

Actually, no. I couldn't be wrong. This is too obvious, it's a personal grudge against Rayne.

This post has been edited by ShyNHigh - November 08, 2014, 00:03:12.
Thread : News  Preview message : #794267  Replies : 89  Views : 6137
posté November 03, 2014, 11:25:04 | #15

Quote (Fastest--thing @ 03 November 2014 11:07) *
Not complaining I just like to take every possible chance to take a hit at someone I dislike
i think some can agree with me we know behind that gross fake "friendly" face we have something very ugly right Rayn
Oh, my bad! Dissing someone for hating them makes it all okay! Not immature at all. Gosh what was I thinking. My bad! I apologize.

Sidenote: it would be nice if you fixed your English because I can barely understand you, and not for the obvious reason which is you being completely immature and illogical.

Thread : News  Preview message : #792663  Replies : 89  Views : 6137
posté November 03, 2014, 10:52:01 | #16
If you don't like the voting system don't hate people for using it to their advantage and complain that it's cheating because first of all, I don't see any rule making it cheating, second of all it's not Rayne's fault the voting system is how it is. That said, Rayne did ask people to vote for her but she made it clear to do so only if they wanted to.

Last but not least I just want to clear something up because you people seem to be new to Ankama games. Any voting contest Ankama makes is just a popularity contest. If you don't like that fact you can do one of two things instead of complaining:

1) Work hard to become popular.
2) Not participate in the contest, complain, and waste everyone's time.

Thread : News  Preview message : #792654  Replies : 89  Views : 6137
posté October 01, 2014, 09:22:38 | #17

Quote (Galfrid @ 01 October 2014 09:16) *
I don't doubt that it is where you are.
It is Wednesday in France. The maintenance usually happens when it's Tuesday morning in France.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #783030  Replies : 14  Views : 506
posté August 04, 2014, 19:41:44 | #18
We just recently cleaned up the guild of inactive members, so we have more space to invite people! PM Rayne, Woobot, Vula, Sisma, or Meier to join! All levels are welcome!

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #759986  Replies : 149  Views : 15710
posté August 04, 2014, 19:30:50 | #19
I just made my panda today cause I was bored of my xelor, named it "Joan Rivers", I was surprised it wasn't taken.

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #759980  Replies : 121  Views : 17643