I just don't get it. Ankama is so lazy at this one...
Low/Mid level items will always cost 1 Kama because:
1. They are utterly useless (~65% of all in-game items are CRAP)
2. Low/Mid levels have way too many too weak "trash" items. It's always a better choice to just pick the Set with Wisdom/AP/MP/HP/Ini bonuses.
3. Leeching Party = No need for Low/Mid level items AT ALL = Items are useless in any other way (You can't DO anything with them. You can't salvage them for mats, you can't disenchant them etc.) = Everything is worthless and costs 1 Kama - Forever.
And this will not change. Not even after inflation patch. What is useless stays useless = worthless.
0. Nerf Leech Exp. Right now real character itemization starts since level ~60+. Should be since level 20+.
1. Completly revamp utterly useless items so we can have some use of them... or delete them completly. Who needs some random Wand with +2% Healing Bonus...
2. Give us something to do with them. Being a part of the lvl 100 crafting recipe was a nice idea! Tofu Shovels can be sold for 100 Kamas - That's great! Sadly... not many items are used for these recipes.
3. Give us a choice - Item Set with Set Bonuses -or- no Set at all - but we would be able to combine various items into our "perfect" build of stats.
Right now Set Items beats Non-Set Items because of AP/MP Bonuses. This is nice... but it causes almost all Non-Set items to be worthless. Sometimes you just need one or two items in Non-Set Slots.
Eppauletes for example - These are one of the most expensive items in the game. That's good. They are worth so much not only because of the rarity - but also because people know that "these eppauletes can be mixed with this set so it's the best choice for them" and so it stimulates the economy with higher prices.
Inflation is cheap, work hard and revamp crap items so they will gain some value.
PS. Memorable Rollback almost destroyed this game in terms of community. Now it will be crippled in terms of the economy. So many unprofessional decisions. I wonder if it's because of one blind person - some sorf of Developer-Leader with a bad vision of this game... or simply the entire Wakfu development team is so inexperienced.