Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Tolstoy's profile
Statistics
9 Posts (0.02 per day)
Most active in : Technical Issues & Bugs
posté March 27, 2014, 20:56:29 | #1
I managed to recover my missing items by adding one sidekick at a time, the items appeared in their inventory, then relogging and doing the same with the others.
I know I have all my missing items now, but I still feel like I'm playing with fire when it comes to the sidekicks.

This post has been edited by Tolstoy - March 27, 2014, 20:57:12.
Reason for edit : spelling
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #706923  Replies : 27  Views : 885
posté March 27, 2014, 18:42:46 | #2
Sidekicks pets have thought it best to disappear apparently.

Number for each pet missing.

1042611 - missing level 50 clawbot

1042613 - missing level 50 krakotte

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - May 09, 2014, 09:27:02.
Reason for edit : [Completed]
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #706785  Replies : 380  Views : 8318
posté March 27, 2014, 18:18:59 | #3
Fun to see all my level 50 pets missing from my multimen when i logged on not long ago. Goodbye to my beloved clawbot (even with the new stats).

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #706761  Replies : 27  Views : 885
posté March 03, 2014, 15:55:43 | #4
WTB Sage Helm Hey, I'm after a sage helm.

PM me in game, Tolli is the name, or send a message on here and hopefully we can work something out.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #687245  Replies : 0  Views : 60
posté January 18, 2014, 23:35:24 | #5
My reason for a change is a relatively simple one.
I Play one character on one account. I enjoy playing that way and currently have no desire to play another. I also enjoy my build, but sometimes, especially in higher level content that build may not be ideal.
Now sure, you could say I've made my bed, so sleep in it, but nothing is worse than missing out on content because my particular character just won't cut the mustard there. Sometimes I'd rather not go just for fear of being lacklustre and letting the group down. (maybe I'm a rubbish player who knows). An easier way to respec and having other builds available quicker would, or rather could remedy this.

I think rather than changing the whole system, adding a dual spec could help with this. Now maybe I'm in the minority playing so few characters, but what with the addition of MM's it does seem as if they are trying to steer away from a player having every sort of character available for everything. Also, I much prefer playing one character if for no other reason than to retain some semblance of an RPG.

Maybe this concept of a dual spec, or even a way to respec on the fly goes against the ideas that have been set in place by Ankama, but I do feel something should change.

Currently respeccing can feel stressful, "Did I get it right?", "Maybe I'll just log out in the respec room, come back to it in the morning,". It would be nice if going for a respec could be a wholly joyful experience, one that wasn't tarnished by the fact that I either have to collect a rather large amount of animal innards for a once month change, or pay money on top of my subscription if I want to try something new.

It would be nice to explore my class with a bit more freedom.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #665919  Replies : 44  Views : 2990
posté January 17, 2014, 19:48:27 | #6
Shuul, Gatekeeper of the Shustuft Crust.
Maybe too simple, but it is a reference to the great Ghostbusters.

Thread : News  Preview message : #665291  Replies : 140  Views : 3004
posté January 02, 2014, 14:35:52 | #7
Tolli here, sounds funky, count me in.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #659049  Replies : 13  Views : 992
posté June 22, 2013, 01:34:29 | #8
An interesting read the last couple of posts. I love foggers, aesthetically, mechanically, heck they're just my jam so to speak.
I had read that foggers were on the list of classes that were to be played around with shortly by the devs, and I was excited. I'm a currently level capped 120 fogger, I don't do end game UB's or anything like that so I'm sure prior posts have a better understanding than I, but I just love the class and feel I have a least some sort of coherent understanding of them. At least when it comes to stasis.

The fact that you are changing what in my mind is the absolute drive behind this class is, well frankly beyond me. In my experience playing I'm often out performed by lower level, less geared players of a different class, but put me against a high res mob, and boy do I shine, and have fun doing so.
I mean Frigrost was a dream for while. Perfect for us. But apparently too perfect.

I'm not going to offer up any spread sheet type data, I wouldn't know where to begin. But as a player who fell head over heals for this class, and was the thing that tore me from Dofus, I am disillusioned.
Such an interesting idea for a class in an MMO, that in my view was the only reason to play one, and you're killing it. Dead in the water.

Maybe it would become a game breaker later in the GvG fun we have coming, but to be honest I doubt it.

There are many reasons why foggers are seemingly the least played class. Don't give us another.

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #562721  Replies : 86  Views : 5298