Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

RynthZero's profile
Statistics
221 Posts (0.13 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté July 20, 2016, 00:57:18 | #1

Quote (Flatops @ 18 July 2016 11:33) *
Hello Haven World landlords,

First of all, we would like to apologise for the short notice in auctioning off inactive Haven Worlds. For future auctions, we will make sure to provide more preparation time.

Second, a lot of you have been asking why we have decided to auction off Haven Worlds with only 1 or 2 active guild members. A Haven World is designed to be owned and used by a guild, and not by a couple of persons, as it's full potential could not be achieved.

Due to the limited number of Haven Worlds, there are some guilds with an active membership that do not own one. We would like to give these guilds a chance in owning a Haven World by hosting this auction. Hopefully the new landlords will unleash the Haven World's full potential.

Lastly, a Haven World is a hot commodity, now is a good time to discuss amongst guilds for an agreement in pooling resources such as a guild merger or sharing of Kamas and materials in order to maintain it, as now you know our requirements for it not to be sold in the future.

Thank you for reading this long post and hope that we have clarified our decision.

So like compensation for the things we lost?, Get your &*^%$ together! This is another let down after salt in the wounds. Might as well just wipe peoples accounts next and say "oops our bad, it will not happen again".

This post has been edited by RynthZero - July 28, 2016, 08:40:16.
Thread : News  Preview message : #972947  Replies : 136  Views : 3098
posté July 17, 2016, 03:33:05 | #2
Icing on this cake, My haven world was cleared of all decos, structures and farming fields, yet the herbalist plants are still in it. Like really?? I hope the next guild that gets it cant harvest them XD

Thread : News  Preview message : #972654  Replies : 136  Views : 3098
posté July 16, 2016, 01:05:05 | #3
So why am I losing the Wa Castle Haven World on Nox, that I payed for ?? I am active and yet just because we have low numbers I lose it. This is just poor, like why not make more or make every guild have one. This entire announcement is toxic to old players that might not log every week but work hard none the less. Just another reason this game is struggling.

Thread : News  Preview message : #972514  Replies : 136  Views : 3098
posté July 02, 2016, 07:14:58 | #4
go solo the kanivour mob that eats you when you end in line>

all you need is the drehller spell. (or any summon for non enu's)

turn one do damage, and pouch and summon drheller. End turn not in line. pick up pouches with drheller. let drheller end in line with mob.

turn two do backstab damage to mob it spits out drheller, Let drhller end in line with the mob

rinse repeat till mob is dead, find another solo one and repeat ????profit????

I did this when it first came out and got a ton of items. its mindless and grindy but welcome to wakfu.

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #970544  Replies : 2  Views : 469
posté June 16, 2016, 01:34:01 | #5
More kids on the way for our newly-weds. Otherwise I think I looks good.

Thread : News  Preview message : #968139  Replies : 53  Views : 1642
posté June 10, 2016, 21:07:55 | #6
Class emotes cant wait for feca ( we already have enu's LOOT XD)

Thread : News  Preview message : #967429  Replies : 18  Views : 743
posté June 03, 2016, 06:59:56 | #7
All I see is small tweaks to hp and low end things like a change of 4-5 of a single stat point, this was an unnecessary dev blog. disappointing that this is how they spend their time.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #966330  Replies : 94  Views : 3195
posté May 18, 2016, 19:32:42 | #8
@Flatops: Yeah I was referring to that, thanks for the clarification. I would love to see events open to more mediums. Alas I'll have to do my best with my sub par drawing skills.
@ Asuna: In the past they usually want original work, though I have used others art for reference if I wanted a certain pose before going over it in a image editor.

Thread : News  Preview message : #963748  Replies : 25  Views : 1488
posté May 17, 2016, 15:39:32 | #9
I was thinking of doing a cosplay art shot for it would that be acceptable?

Thread : News  Preview message : #963556  Replies : 25  Views : 1488
posté May 16, 2016, 18:00:05 | #10
Those wings are awesome, too bad im bad at art.

Thread : News  Preview message : #963405  Replies : 25  Views : 1488
posté May 10, 2016, 15:53:57 | #11
Im 99 % sure elio class alters don't exist, I would love one too if they did.
(and no hupper one for that matter)

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #962523  Replies : 3  Views : 224
posté May 06, 2016, 15:59:21 | #12
Messaged you  

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #961918  Replies : 1  Views : 191
posté May 06, 2016, 15:51:18 | #13
With the removal of the unique states all the seal weapons had the daggers became very underwhelming. That coupled with the fact they removed the set bonus on them, the daggers just became a one handed Ap weapon and this made the off hand lack luster. Which is probably why they didn't give it a shushu upgrade. I crafted them a long time ago and when the changes happened It was upsetting to see them become so bad.
I would love to see them rehash the daggers and maybe just make into a off handed ap relic. I think it would then allow for them to have a reward and fill a cool niche.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #961916  Replies : 13  Views : 764
posté May 06, 2016, 00:53:38 | #14

Quote (deadcafe @ 04 May 2016 22:05) *
I miss that old fecastopheles *so* much.

Quote (HealingHotness @ 04 May 2016 23:00) *
The one where the little Polter horn fire things would come out of the ground and swirly swirly and deal a ton of damage?

It was and will always be my favorite spell, though I lost so much love when its animation changed  

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #961849  Replies : 5  Views : 301
posté May 02, 2016, 15:48:07 | #15
to my knowledge they are listed in order that you received them by date. I wish there was a way to have them in some searchable order too.
~Ryn

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #961322  Replies : 2  Views : 288
posté April 30, 2016, 06:23:04 | #16
I dropped a lot in prior to this hot-fix, and I wanna say it was clearly broken, but I'm kinda annoyed at seeing all the silly rage posts like this. Enu's are still playable and do fine, if you were using them purely for loot mules then you were not using them to their potential.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #960983  Replies : 21  Views : 1195
posté April 29, 2016, 01:08:13 | #17
the eternal chef quest I know that struggle

Thread : News  Preview message : #960680  Replies : 14  Views : 880
posté April 28, 2016, 15:47:09 | #18

Quote (Fluffenstein @ 28 April 2016 08:43) *

Quote (RynthZero @ 28 April 2016 02:49) *
I agree pouches are broken mechanic. But they were justifying the mediocre performance of the Enutrofs like class. So if we assume (assumption being the mother of all F-ups) that this mechanic is obsolete now, Enutrof should be compared to other classes with the same role. This being Damage Dealer or Tank. The only class that I can think of, that really similar to Enutrof in the categories: Single Target DD, AoE DD, Tank, is the Foggernaut. If we roughly say Enu's Water tree equals Fog's Stasis, Enu's Earth = Fog's Earth and Enu's Fire = Fog's Fire, do you honestly think you will EVER outdamage Fogger? With the same gear, the same level? And that's just the top of what's wrong with the class. It's lame Fogger with pouches. Now remove the pouches because they are obsolete. Anyone good with math will know the answer to that equation - they are just lame now You have 195 Enu, you WILL try to explain how we don't know anything about the class (I have Enu as well), but once you and me end up in the same party, you will drool on my Fogger's damage, even if we have the same gear.
Na I don't assume others haven't played enus . I agree foggers have a step up on enus because of the way stasis is always hitting the weakest element. Enu's still have the pouching element which makes them unique. (the patch just fixed a occurrence where they were rolling items in a not intended way.) I like Enu because of its play-style, it can first hit burst with refine and then with pouches set up to hit harder the next turn from the final damage it gains. I would say there are nice points to both class. Fogger's rails and blockades both add great utility to a team where as Enu's have dhrellers map manipulation (on a small scale), and drhellzerker's mobility can be great tools as well.
I don't quite understand your point about pouches being lame and math XD. I mean that sounds like a personal opinion, they still can give extra loot and with the right passives final damage. Yes every class is capable of getting to the 150 pp cap, but Enu's are able to reliably have it at the end of every fight without challenges.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #960532  Replies : 99  Views : 5360
posté April 28, 2016, 02:49:02 | #19

Quote (Paper9 @ 27 April 2016 20:51) *
In my opinion, higher drop rates with pounches is pretty much everything the enutrof has to offer... They are weaker than ANY class in the game. If you take this from the class, then it is pretty much dead. Cause pp has 150 cap for everyone, which makes it kinda pointless for the enutrof at the late game.
Pouches in their own right are a 2nd (or third if you have the right passive) chance at extra loot. I think enu's can have one of the most consistent damages in game which isn't low. I have more about that but if ya want, I would love to debate that with you but I think we should choose a thread of our own.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #960401  Replies : 99  Views : 5360
posté April 27, 2016, 18:35:30 | #20
No they had inadvertently increased them when they changed the pouches to show only at end of fight, I dropped 20 fragments from pouches in the last week. It was clearly too high and not intended. Like every 12 fights I would get another fragment from a pouch. That isn't even including other drops.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #960281  Replies : 99  Views : 5360