Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Maintenance 24.09 - Explanations
posté September 25, 2013, 08:28:28 | #41
Of course, I hear whispers about talk of opening up Nox to others... such as opening it up to the French player base, etc.... except now I don't want that to ever happen because you can see that there is an obvious problem if this thing is going down like mad on the other servers to the point that one has to be reset for HALF OF A WEEK just to clean up the mess.... I don't want that kind of shit to happen on Nox because it's not fair. For instance, a guildy just spent the last three days getting a profession to level 100 (from like 75 or 80 I think) and if we would have been reset, she probably would have quit.

I'm glad you guys acted fast about this, and shame on the people exploiting.... but this is one of many reasons why we should just remain our own happy little dysfunctional Nox family. Coz I certainly don't want to get a freaking half of a week rollback because someone else is a jerk. :/

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté September 29, 2013, 10:24:06 | #42

Quote (Chrolo @ 24 September 2013 17:40) *

Quote (UberShanks @ 24 September 2013 17:39) *
What about people who are still abusing Dragon Pig? As appears no sanctions has been taken against those perpetrators.
they probably will when they fixed DP's AI

otherwise they have to check logs every day
They should close Dragon Pig again, before the fix is done. I'd prefer this then buying DP items that will vanish once they wipe the items that were added to the game from abusing of bug.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté September 29, 2013, 18:37:50 | #43
They should check if DP/Larduous sets are being duped too...