Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

My Sram Build
posté November 30, 2008, 01:57:09 | #1
My Sram Build So I'm only lvl 20 so far but my sram is kicking major ass.

what type is it? chance/int

First I just got the very kickass and all powerful lethal contact spell. That was all I wanted at first. but knowing it did damage for each time you hit the monster I stopped using meotoxin and went to int and deviousness. So I was extremely happy with that for quite awhile... but being a dumbass and not looking around at every single spell I didn't notice double attack for CC. already having like 38 into int I refused to restart and go cha/str. So instead I just got the best fire dags I could find so far and it's working amazingly well

1st turn:
lethal contact 28

2nd turn:
lethal contact 28
lethal contact 19

3rd turn:
double attack 13 13 12 19 19 23
double attack 13 13 12 19 19 23

that is 270 damage in 3 turns with 1 lethal contact left and I didn't count the monster hurting itself. There are a few monsters I switch it up for... like the one kitty that heals 2 each turn. I just use lethal and next 2 turns double attack for max damage in the end

also I'd like to note that the lethal contact poison damage for the -50% dmg portion of double attack only does 2/3 or 3/4 original damage... but the 100% portion is still intact.
Just cause I don't use any fire spells in my main tactics doesn't mean they don't come in major handy. Fighting small fries exploding trap 1 hit ko's multiples. and I love using deviousness/frostygrip and more 2 cells to kill gob chiefs without taking damage(if you can dodgeroll a monster you can kill it doing this long as 1vs1)

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2006-12-02
posté December 01, 2008, 01:17:03 | #2
um by ur calculations u actually do more if u use lethal once

posté December 02, 2008, 18:24:03 | #3
yea, but if you use lethal/invisability... than lethal.... than duoble attack.... than double attack that's 360 damage without the monster being able to see you

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2008-11-04
posté December 03, 2008, 21:06:09 | #4
lame build =P it will get nerfed soon i bet ^.^
i was one of the first sram in open beta to use that build, yeah its awesome and does alot of dmg, but as i said before it might get nerfed