Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Island2's profile
Statistics
4 Posts (0.01 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté December 06, 2014, 21:42:14 | #1
kurokat, Agosta, thanks for clearing that up, true i didn't pay that much attetion. also I'm more of a feca player so the panda looks a little new to me still.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #805426  Replies : 53  Views : 1971
posté December 06, 2014, 11:43:11 | #2
Um Agosta... (man i need to figure out how to qute stuff) What Mindwarper is point at is this that will hurt the panda in the pvp sense.
1. By reducing the water spells' range means they will have a harder time kiting foes, opening them up to more locks and focus them to build more dodge than they normally would have too. That in turn can reduce the over all dmg output of the water branch as a whole.
2. by adding hp onto the barrel it makes them easier to kill because instead of dealing 1 charge to a barrel per attack (despite the attk doing close to 1000hp worth of dmg) it will do 1000hp worth of dmg to the barrel and dealing how much hp the barrel has, makes that a one hit k.o. on the barrel. the other way makes it more of a challenge because the panda's foe need to figure out if it's worth wasting a turn's worth of ap on dmging something that the panda can easily re summon, or leaving out on the feel and suffer the affects of it. Now if the panda's foe has an attak that does close to 1khp worth of dmg (don't ask why that amount ) and still have extra ap (by the time they can do 1khp worth of dmg they should have like 12 ap) to hurt the panda and it will be the panda who in turn wastes a turn resummoning the barrel.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #805317  Replies : 53  Views : 1971
posté March 27, 2014, 10:08:04 | #3
I have a bit of a problem with protoflex, it's noisy

Thread : News  Preview message : #706403  Replies : 9  Views : 1120