Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Gordeb-Nereob's profile
Statistics
32 Posts (0.03 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté September 17, 2014, 11:29:44 | #1
Sorry to necro(forge) this thread, but I've finally met the Count for the first time and was able to discern three of his spells:
- Time Out
- Mirage
- Pendultimatum

The last one is the 'finishing spell' which ends the fight, but can anyone tell me if I missed any of them and do you guys know their effects? Sorry, was so wrapped up in the moment that I forget to take notes :-)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776966  Replies : 36  Views : 2545
posté August 26, 2014, 15:47:26 | #2
Does anyone has the translation of the 2nd Frigost part of the Wakfu Mag? About Sylargh and Harebourg? 'cause that would have been the next one to be made in English;....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #766541  Replies : 980  Views : 32141
posté December 25, 2013, 11:33:06 | #3
Signed

this issue has come up too often to ignore. And it seems but a small adjustment.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #656393  Replies : 11  Views : 457
posté November 25, 2013, 16:57:34 | #4
Still hoping for an official announcement of some kind concerning our new sidekicks. It feels like Dofus is getting a nice intro with even a new villain (Shadow) linked to the Multimen and gradual introduction to the seperate members...

I would love to some sneak peeks here on Wakfu too...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #640943  Replies : 39  Views : 3236
posté November 22, 2013, 08:59:01 | #5

Quote (PyRosTears @ 22 November 2013 04:25) *
Ladies and Gentlemen's I have the honour to present the Osamodas God.

Meow!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #639145  Replies : 188  Views : 15750
posté November 17, 2013, 13:55:43 | #6

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 17 November 2013 12:36) *
Aaalright, we got an official confirmation from Izmar. Dramak is supposed to be "unknown" class, so he is a classless individual, if anything - although it's mentioned in the latest issue of Dofus mag that he learned his skills in a Masqueraider village.
So much for ending the speculation... But hey, as mentioned earlier, so are the other supervillains, so he isn't that different.

But from what I've read here and in the other parts of the forum, I'll remake his Wakfu version as a Sadida. Apparently Osamodas evolve towards a single summon and Dramak needs an army of puppets. I'll start checking the Sadida forum on how to proceed. Thanks for the help, guys!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #636263  Replies : 46  Views : 1960
posté November 16, 2013, 22:23:06 | #7

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 16 November 2013 16:54) *

Quote (HakazabaJub @ 15 November 2013 20:31) *

Quote (Sentrayak @ 15 November 2013 20:27) *

Quote (Gordeb-Nereob @ 15 November 2013 13:17) *
Little question: so there's no point in multi-summoning either, flooding the enemy with lower level summons?
Osa can only summon 5 creatures per fight so... Maybe you should try sadida instead? :p

Bwahahahaha, oh wait you were serious? let me laugh some more.

Sadida would be solution... if it would be good at it. But it isn't so... better stick to osa and face the fact that having 1 strong summon is better.

Drat, there goes my dream to command an army of Chafers into battle...

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #635953  Replies : 15  Views : 2087
posté November 16, 2013, 12:50:16 | #8

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 16 November 2013 11:05) *
My guess was Sadida, but then again Sadida doesnt need strings to control its puppets or at least dolls of Sadida can walk on their own if Sadida dont control them.

This is seems to envy the Sadida's ability to control dolls and is using technology to have something of a substitude for that. He also makes his puppets out of wood planks, so i suppose he just envy/hate sadidas a lot. He could be masqueraider who'd like to be reincarnated as Sadida instead. Or he could be any class to be honest (other then sadi) who is just not happy with his own class.
Even better than dual-class! A Sadida envy Masqueraider. Nice one, Kikuihimonji! And every good villain can use some personal trauma to lash out at the world.

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 15 November 2013 20:32) *
Anyway, I've asked Izmar about Dramak, she said that she'll ask the lore team, so in a few days we will be able to close the wild speculation for good.

Any news from the lore team? I'm quite curious...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #635807  Replies : 46  Views : 1960
posté November 15, 2013, 23:51:30 | #9
Had the same problem: you pay for a rename and then the system tells you Gad Getsby contains too much consonants... I based my name onThe Great Gadsby, famous movie and book... Wtf, Ankama?!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #635543  Replies : 22  Views : 1961
posté November 15, 2013, 22:19:41 | #10
I think I have to review my point of view on Dramak's class. I thought his puppets were the size of humans, but they're actually all quite petite... Even the Puppet Master!

so cute

So probably Sadida

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #635487  Replies : 46  Views : 1960
posté November 15, 2013, 15:22:50 | #11

Quote (AoKishin @ 15 November 2013 14:16) *
maybe he can be the same as shakshaka? you know, 2 classes? im ok with masq sadi

Dual-class? I like! A masked puppeteer, sounds just like him. Which two classes is Shak Shaka by the way?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #635227  Replies : 46  Views : 1960
posté November 15, 2013, 13:20:16 | #12
  • No, no, looks nothing like him indeed. Noke's mask seems to resemble him the closest indeed. Does the fake breastplate still give control? Looked like a good substitute for his bare chest... And give some much needed control.

This post has been edited by Gordeb-Nereob - November 15, 2013, 13:20:54.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #635193  Replies : 46  Views : 1960
posté November 15, 2013, 13:17:37 | #13
Little question: so there's no point in multi-summoning either, flooding the enemy with lower level summons?

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #635191  Replies : 15  Views : 2087
posté November 15, 2013, 08:36:13 | #14

Quote (Madd1 @ 15 November 2013 04:55) *
Dark Vladd Insignia, done.
Is that a suggestion on how to best become Dramak??

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #635109  Replies : 46  Views : 1960
posté November 14, 2013, 15:11:06 | #15

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 02 November 2013 22:06) *
Puppeteer Master*

Cast on doll or voodoll: Apply Pulling Strings* to doll
Cast on empty cell: Place the doll with Pulling Strings* state to selected cell; Remove Pulling Strings* state from doll.

The spell has 3AP at level 0 and 0AP at level 9. Is limited to 4 use per turn, 2 use per doll.
The range changes with level. Has no LoS at level 9.

note: max 1 Pulling Strings* state at time.

*name could be changed

That spell would work wonders with my reincarnation of Dramak!

maybe you could do something like they did with distortion for the Xelors: for an extra cost, you can cast it on a non-puppet, moving allies and enemies too. It's great fun and good addition for a support class.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #634651  Replies : 4  Views : 571
posté November 14, 2013, 09:58:37 | #16

Quote (Nox16 @ 13 November 2013 22:24) *
Click here

animations.... wish our bosses had this sorta... would be neat

throwing my two cents in after looking for a bit more info i could see him as a xelor who focuses on the mechanics parts of it...

On even further investigations i would think my first theory would be a good way to have him in wakfu. It is said he controls his puppets with his mind... so why would he not just inhabit a puppet with his mind forever and he can be whatever he wants.... i mean would make for an interesting boss wouldnt it? the main boss puppet he inhabits then once you kill him perhaps he then takes control of another puppet on the field and maybe changes it? to his prefered puppet form or just becomes a form of that puppet just more powerful perhaps.

Also him being a villain means that its possible he could be added next year. with the vigilantes coming out and the shadow man villain and harebourg... well harebourg could use more pawns i mean allies or perhaps he would be working with the shadow man.

I could see this being a neat island for lv 100-120 maybe? would have to add more things... perhaps he will make an appearance in the prison.... so many possibilities really.

It makes so much more sense for these villains to be running around free like in the Dofus than the big prison thing they got going on here. If they would bring back Dramak and put him in Alkatrool, I'm so hoping it turns out to be just a puppet being controlled by him from afar.

seriously, guys like Merkator being held back by some silly brick walls, waiting to be pummeled by hero-wannabes? Just seems too convenient... You can respect Harebourg for that. The guy has an entire island under his control, and still at large.

but I like the puppet possession possibility. Guys like Dramak must be crazy-prepared... Although he didn't see the Wabbits coming.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #634527  Replies : 46  Views : 1960
posté November 13, 2013, 22:13:50 | #17

Quote (Magma-Moon @ 13 November 2013 19:34) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 13 November 2013 18:09) *
he could of made himself into a puppet! and then controls it through his will or some shiz like that.
Well the boss of Dramaks Theatre is actually the Puppet Master. And it looks like nothing to do with Dramak, so hes being controlled by it?
I haven't played the dungeon either, but from what I've seen, he's still present during the fight with the Puppet Master (on his throne) and he delivers a quote when that puppet is defeated, so my guess is he's still the one in control.

i know the Masqueraiders originate from one of Sadida's dolls gone rogue, but their skills have nothing to do with control, right?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #634223  Replies : 46  Views : 1960
posté November 13, 2013, 16:34:26 | #18

Quote (Baalock @ 13 November 2013 15:06) *
1) Correct stuff (~5 levels more than your current level, kit skill is really good at this point)
2) Guild
3) Crafting (Imperial weapons)
4) Donate to poor people you know (not to those who play the poor to get your money)

Or just save it, I personnaly love big figures huh.
All the above seems right, depends mostly on your playing style:
- if you're mostly going for power and levels, equipment seems right.
- if you're the giving type (which you're probably not if you've amassed a million ) you can please your friends and fake friends

- guilds need massive amounts of money, so supporting your clan is always good when they're your main reason for playing

- buying nice outfits, costumes and emotes can please the roleplayer in you

- or you can be like a real Enutrof and sit on it  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #634059  Replies : 8  Views : 631
posté November 13, 2013, 15:48:19 | #19

Quote (basjejaspers @ 13 November 2013 14:35) *
He is a masqueraider / sadida, masque and sadi's are kinda thesame
wait, how do we know that? I have yet to find an official description of him anywhere.

Is this just because he's wearing a mask?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #634045  Replies : 46  Views : 1960
posté November 13, 2013, 14:23:47 | #20
Dramak the Schemer I'm no Dofus player, but I've fallen in love with the character of Dramak and his puppets. I'm trying to bring him to the Era of Wakfu, but unless he somehow got to Frigost or rebuild himself like Merkator, chances are high that he's quite dead (and staying that way).

i've made several attempts to make a new version of him with the current classes, but with little success. A masqueraider was the first idea, but their skills have nothing in common with puppeteering. Sadidas were the next, but Dramak was more than just a guy with dolls. So now I'm going for Osamodas. They at least have some real control over their pets and Chafers and Cracklers almost look the part of the puppets.

Now all that's left is his outfit. Since I'm not that familiar with every piece of equipment out there, I was hoping you fashonistas could help me attain his badass supervillain look. Any help would be very, very appreciated.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #634011  Replies : 46  Views : 1960