Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 11 Flovor
The Flovor Bawl
The Flovor Bawl both ushers in the month of Flovor and commemorates the coming of the goddess ...

No flash

Gynrei's profile
Statistics
3267 Posts (2.85 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 23:22:18 | #1

Quote (Merriden @ 31 January 2015 22:33) *
I don't see any problem with the treasure hunting thread being moved to the Guides section (did it require a ton of updating and discussion??) and for threads to EVENTUALLY be filed into the appropriate subforums for archival purposes. However, super-active threads (at least one post a day) in General should stay put so that people can find them and participate.

That's not a bad idea. The mods can make note/mark a thread that should be moved and do so after we're done

This post has been edited by Gynrei - January 31, 2015, 23:22:36.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #826007  Replies : 22  Views : 497
posté Yesterday - 23:20:03 | #2
Panda's get nerfed for HC runs. Ankama makes bosses Heavy and Stable.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #826006  Replies : 15  Views : 338
posté Yesterday - 17:32:23 | #3
This isn't some official forum uptopia here. This is the real world. If players continue to ignore certain sub forums i do not see the harm. We were obviously enjoying the topic, i was reading it before and now i will not. So what was actually achieved by moving it?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825913  Replies : 22  Views : 497
posté Yesterday - 13:26:54 | #4

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 31 January 2015 09:42) *
it's disappearance was my doing.
had a good five to ten minutes staring at it.

lol.

I would still like a scarafly. I don't gear any toons without fire atm, even though i have a sadi and elio. They live off my scraps. No Fire/Water pet makes me very sad.

Thread : News  Preview message : #825864  Replies : 57  Views : 710
posté Yesterday - 09:35:40 | #5

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 31 January 2015 08:47) *
general curiosity, how much are they going for on nox server? o.o

currently, I only see one lv 50 gold krak up fro 2.5m on remi

I traded my shushu emblem for it. It's expensive (around 4m) but the idea of spending roughly 7$ a pop for only a small chance is not in my real life budget. It is however in my Wakfu budget.

Thread : News  Preview message : #825824  Replies : 57  Views : 710
posté Yesterday - 09:30:00 | #6
I disagree with moving the thread.

I understand the reason to have feedback in the beta forum for the developers to easily find the appropriate feedback. However... I do not think the thread was intended for that purpose. I feel like it was designed for the OP to discuss the subject with as much of the community as possible. I put it on the posters to understand that all the feedback and suggestions they give may not be seen by the developers if they post in that thread. After all, that is what the beta sub forum is for^^

If, and this is a big if, the community here grows to such a degree threads get lost in general discussion that is another issue. The community is small and I for one would like to see peoples thoughts get all the attention they deserve. You could break the forum into millions of sub categories but you do not, why? It's a balance like anything else.

I don't look in beta forum because i don't care to give feedback about it to the devs. Nor do i have time to check every sub forum for interesting topics. I still want to read and discuss the changes that will be occurring to the new classes. Where do i go?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825822  Replies : 22  Views : 497
posté Yesterday - 09:13:03 | #7
I'll sell you mine for whatever you consider a fair price if you can growth kibble my pet please.

IGN: Sungetsu

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #825815  Replies : 1  Views : 61
posté Yesterday - 08:10:35 | #8
Yeah, i decided to buy the pet for the ridiculous price because with low rates from box and it only lasts a few more days i do not see one dropping in price too much. Trade your Withered BP for one Brain.

This post has been edited by Gynrei - January 31, 2015, 08:10:56.
Thread : News  Preview message : #825801  Replies : 57  Views : 710
posté January 30, 2015, 18:52:33 | #9
As much fun as raids could be I'm not looking forward to slower game play between turns.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #825562  Replies : 37  Views : 901
posté January 30, 2015, 06:03:33 | #10
WTS or WTT - Shushu Emblem +3 Earth IGN: Sungetsu

Leave message, Ankabox me, or contact me in game. Any interesting trades considered. I need Water and Fire emblems, Xelorium Legendaries and Lucloak frags.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #825377  Replies : 0  Views : 38
posté January 29, 2015, 22:24:33 | #11
OMG Picaro... What do i have to do to get that Forum Avatar! Pretty please can i have it?

Thread : News  Preview message : #825281  Replies : 25  Views : 578
posté January 29, 2015, 22:23:22 | #12
Eww. Those new graphics are not nice. I prefer the old ones quite a bit more.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825280  Replies : 50  Views : 1243
posté January 29, 2015, 16:16:31 | #13
Ankama can't write code. The whole game should be rewritten imo. This should happen once Ankama is done revamping everything... which seems impossible. Deciding what the foundations of Wakfu should be is something they do not seem capable of.

i don't even understand how Wakfu can have some of the bugs it does. Every day i start playing and my characters is in different costumes i don't even own. Drives me nuts.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825184  Replies : 17  Views : 620
posté January 28, 2015, 22:44:05 | #14
"hadnt logged into"

What gives, Picaro?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825029  Replies : 8  Views : 246
posté January 28, 2015, 18:19:23 | #15

Quote (SpiritualEnigma @ 28 January 2015 17:11) *
Wow, so I would like a dev to defend provocation for me. I mean seriously, the AI isn't even affected by my maxed provocation. It's utterly USELESS in PvE. It's strictly pvp. As if stabilization aura wasnt useless enough for pve (doesnt even affect bosses), but also provocation. Now I have a useless spell that I'll have to buy a respec scroll, which was not due to my mistake of choosing it, but because it's effect has been changed/fixed (without fixing it's pve ai). I dont understand why all changes to spells don't warrant free respec. I dont like being gouged for money like this when the player builds his character the way he wants then the devs change the spells then the player has to purchase a scroll to make it right again.

+1

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #824934  Replies : 28  Views : 3697
posté January 27, 2015, 17:41:48 | #16
Water is the Xelor equivalent to the damage reduction branch and i enjoy it. I just hope Ankama can find a way to make it worth using. The problem is, removing AP can be extremely powerful. Especially when compared to shields because they only protect one target and the mob/player can choose to ignore it, with a few exceptions.

The states certainly need to be addressed.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #824530  Replies : 11  Views : 373
posté January 27, 2015, 10:44:54 | #17
Seems relaxed to me.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824424  Replies : 35  Views : 1022
posté January 25, 2015, 22:31:32 | #18

Quote (xCATZILAx @ 25 January 2015 20:25) *
They made fear fizz untradable and harder to get to make more money selling pp flasks dont be naive

This^

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823934  Replies : 29  Views : 1078
posté January 25, 2015, 13:53:51 | #19

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 25 January 2015 03:16) *
First i am not saying i am loosing anything. My team is winning, despite the heal resist issues. I am speaking for others and the point remain.

Take Lapse for example: it may create its green barrier and push you on it in same turn if you unlucky. It doesn't do that always, it just sometimes happen to make barrier positioned behind you (and it doesnt do it on purpose from my experience with its ai). If you will be that unlucky guy then you are suddenly low on health, despite your resistances. Obviously players can predict the moves (such as Orda Gova aoe can be avoided if people dont line up with it, dont trigger divine silence from the glyph (aka dont give it mp) and dont stand near it) but with lapse around anything can happen. Yeah you can say - kite the lapse, but sometimes thats out of range, or orda gove is closer and need to be killed first. There is no problem if the barrier appear and players dont adapt to it, by moving away, killing barrier, or lapse (after lapse turn). The problem is when shiet happen and you have to save someone. You say you dont want to play a game where stacking enough resistance is the best option, YET with heal resist IT IS about having as much own durability, to not rely on healing.

Wich again brings to the point that if the game is about avoiding dmg and doing high dmg in return, then heals do look pointless. Heck with shields avaliable you dont need to bother with heal resist.

A good dungeon design is Spore, where you are indeed punished for a mistake (KO) and it has nothing to do with heal resists. If Ankama wanted for players to not ignore dungeon mechanics they could make the mechanics interesting. Heal resist doesn't bring anything else to the dungeon other then slowing it down, because the healer who could normally heal someone and attack, needs to spend all ap on healing when the heal resist comes to play.

I much rather have lower base heal values and no critical hit version for healing spells, rather then heal resist mechanic. Monsters can hit hard and can crit, so you will have to avoid the dmg and position yourself well, else you might end up being swarmed by mob and ko'ed before healer get its turn. So sorry but heal resist was nothing else but rushed mechanic and just like we get class revamps, it also need a revamp.

EDIT:
A suggestion where dungeon boss get stronger the longer the fight is is also better idea then heal resist. Because you know, i can leave someone not healed if he is in safe position and boss wont hurt it, but if it has already high heal resist, then theres no option of me healing it other turn if there will be such need. Heal resist again has nthing to do with tactic - you just have to rush and kill mobs fast.

You say when shit happens. In other words, a mistake is made by the plaayer or team. If the issue is a bug that's on Ankama and not the player.

Heals are not pointless as I've already explained. There are still ways to face tank content and heal through it if you so desire. It's not as simple as one tank one healer in a party. I'm glad for that. Think of heal resist as the three strike rule. Make a few mistakes needing to be fully healed and you're out.

How is Spore an example of a good dungeon? It has the most extreme punishment like Xelor. Both mistakes are punished with instant death. I'm ok with both but they in no way make any difference when it comes to healing. In both cases you get no chance to heal the ally.

I completely disagree about reducing heal base dmg. I do not want my heals reduced in potency from the start so they stay the same every turn during battle. I prefer to have the big heals to save me when i make a mistake in battle. If I'm making so many mistakes heal resist if an issue... i need to play better as an individual or as a team.

I do not want bosses getting stronger as that gives battles a set number of turns to complete. I want options and your suggestions limit my options. No thanks.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823784  Replies : 37  Views : 774
posté January 25, 2015, 13:08:57 | #20
Agreed. Stealing AP is a waste of time under this new formula.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #823778  Replies : 20  Views : 1504