Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Taku-'s profile
Statistics
855 Posts (0.59 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté July 31, 2015, 16:05:36 | #1

Quote (Flatops @ 31 July 2015 05:46) *
Hello Taku,

We're aware of this issue. It is a visual bug. The buff is active, it just lacks the visual buff.

Gotcha! I wasn't aware of this bug, my bad, but thanks for the clarification.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893236  Replies : 6  Views : 487
posté July 30, 2015, 15:11:19 | #2
Anyone still have the authenticator bonus? I haven't had it for quite some time, despite having an authenticator set up. Also of note, the authenticator doesn't work via the Steam log-in method. But even when I log in through the normal client, it doesn't give/show any authenticator bonus, when I have to unlock it to log into the game.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892960  Replies : 6  Views : 487
posté July 25, 2015, 09:48:38 | #3

Quote (ReiYano @ 23 July 2015 14:29) *

Quote (FluffyMittsy @ 23 July 2015 12:25) *

Quote (Taku- @ 23 July 2015 04:00) *

Quote (FluffyMittsy @ 23 July 2015 01:37) *

Quote (Taku- @ 22 July 2015 18:48) *
Look. They've changed the location of the portal and the dragoturkey and the temple itself repeatedly.

You know what I want? I want them to stop messing it up. So no, I don't want this changed. It works just fine like it is and the lag is negligible, at worst.
How would my suggestion negatively impact you?

By encouraging them to make further changes to something they've fucked up time and time again that we've had to lobby them to change back after they mess with it. As stated: It is not necessary.
Again I repeat. How would my suggestion negatively impact you? This is a small improvement that no one has pointed out any real downsides to it. This isn't some massive change.
I bet it would definitely reduce server strain as well. The vast majority of people using the teleport only want access to the zaap and immediately leave astrub to begin with. You could even put a tiny statue next to the zaap that shoots you right over to the pvp area so to encourage its usage. (yes I know you can access it via the zaap but the statue would work just as visual reminder/encouragement that 'hey there is a cool pvp area over here!')
Annd I would bet you it doesn't, as they have to instance every single person who uses the zaap at that point. And no, we don't need to then have another teleporter to a PvP zone right next to it. You can walk it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891197  Replies : 31  Views : 1297
posté July 24, 2015, 18:44:51 | #4
The change was blinding bomb was removing 2 mp instead of 2 range (which also had each of the bombs being the exact same spell..). Blinding bomb now removes range properly, and does not remove MP.

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #890958  Replies : 9  Views : 936
posté July 23, 2015, 04:00:13 | #5

Quote (FluffyMittsy @ 23 July 2015 01:37) *

Quote (Taku- @ 22 July 2015 18:48) *
Look. They've changed the location of the portal and the dragoturkey and the temple itself repeatedly.

You know what I want? I want them to stop messing it up. So no, I don't want this changed. It works just fine like it is and the lag is negligible, at worst.
How would my suggestion negatively impact you?

By encouraging them to make further changes to something they've fucked up time and time again that we've had to lobby them to change back after they mess with it. As stated: It is not necessary.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #889883  Replies : 31  Views : 1297
posté July 22, 2015, 18:48:33 | #6

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #889712  Replies : 31  Views : 1297
posté July 22, 2015, 16:45:42 | #7
Groups for HC Castuc / Wa Looking to farm up a Harry's and a Wa cwown, looking for people who are also doing so to make it easier to group up and get it done.

I'm gonna be playing a 150-ish Fire/Earth Rogue, IGN Lord of Snuggles.

I don't have any set hours and can more or less be around whenever, but every third day I'm gone (work), so I can farm up for two days, miss one, do the next two/etc. I'm next working the 23rd, which means I'll be around 24/25, off 26th, repeat.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #889694  Replies : 3  Views : 244
posté July 21, 2015, 15:14:56 | #8

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 21 July 2015 01:52) *

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 21 July 2015 01:32) *

Quote (visitor888 @ 21 July 2015 01:26) *
If at the recommended level I cannot access the next tier of content with the gear I received in the previous tier, there is a problem.
I somehow could sucessfully run Wa Castle wearing Solomonk, Vizion Dagger and overall unimpressive gears the first time I ever unlocked it, and even at lvl 142...

Sure, I wasn't poorly geared and all that, but it is only natural to gear up the best you can afford...

Have to say, as a 3-elemental Xelor I was a bit lackluster at the start, I can see the dungeon being more troublesome for close-combat classes.
And I completed wa castle as a level 128 before the gear revamp when you could choose your elements and before epics existed

meaning we were all trash compared to what we are now

The issue with wa is that you COULD run it before 140 and then suddenly they made it so you couldn't run it until AFTER you can access srambad lmfao its pants on head moronic

Wa island was a pretty poorly-done section of content, considering it existed before Ohwymi and Fungapole, which are lower level than it, and offered better gear at a lower level than Wa at the time. Which I think is something they learned from since, considering they realized it's a bad idea to add a 25-level-content piece (or was it 20? w/e) which will then get filled in by other places, and is why they've been doing just 5-10 level peices since. Though with the huge gap since the last content update, I think they might repeat the same sort of mistake..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #889307  Replies : 174  Views : 5556
posté July 21, 2015, 15:11:24 | #9

Quote (visitor888 @ 21 July 2015 01:21) *
I have no problem with a drop based class, it just needs to be done correctly.

No one really cares about the PP bonus (not much anyway, oh snap guys! that enu has 0.02% chance at that item while my PP only gives me a 0.018% chance. smh time to rage). The real issue is the extra drops from pouches.

What they need to do is change the mechanic so it's all or nothing for the entire team. Enu can spam pouch the boss all day, but in order to get an extra drop, every member of the team has to pick up a pouch from the same mob. If they do it, then everyone gets an extra drop from that mob. If they screw it up, no one does.

The spell would be low damage for balance so you are essentially losing an entire persons DPT while he is pouching. And since everyone has to get a pouch, everyone has to work for it. The difficulty also scales with the size of the party, enu could still do this solo, but he would have to solo the fight.

Bam, enus are useful again and it takes advantage of deck system allowing them to fill different roles. They have to ask themselves if its worth the risk or if they just want to DPT.

Probably not a perfect solution but you get the idea. It can be done.

-Vis

This is the kind of thing that Ankama would do, even though it's obnoxious and unnecessary and really not a good idea.

But really, that's overcomplicating the issue. Any pouch being picked up should allow for a random person on the team to acquire an item, using the enu's PP bonus. This means that the loot is randomized and there's no such thing as "pouch stealing" anymore because it's random, and there's no big deal as to who picks it up as long as *someone* picks it up to get the extra drop roll. The enu's gets their pouch pick-up bonuses as normal.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #889306  Replies : 249  Views : 11384
posté July 19, 2015, 12:39:28 | #10

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 19 July 2015 06:24) *

Quote (Taku- @ 18 July 2015 17:06) *
100 block simply is/was not as good as the absorb abilities and tanking capacity of Fecas and sacriers, however. 100 block is helpful but not gamebreaking in the least.
Yes, but Iop can/could achieve 100 block while being a top DD.
And that was never a big deal to begin with.

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #888502  Replies : 33  Views : 2325
posté July 19, 2015, 12:34:28 | #11

Quote (Gelgy @ 19 July 2015 07:24) *
Context matters. A lot. You're replying to people talking about making the dungeons more fun & rewarding by saying you don't want them made easier. You might want to be clearer about your views in this case: Talk less about "don't do this" and more about "yeah, that's not so fun, but what would be more fun while still being challenging?"

For example, I think the Hagen Daz, Sugnuf, Viziew, GM Wabbit and even Emiw fights would be more fun for their levels if instead of complete invulnerability they simply had either a high resistance bonus, regenerating armor, or even barriers. Those are things players have means to counter (after the spell revamp), and could lead to more interesting tactics against them than simply playing the game of "OK, who's job is it to step on the glyph this run?" This would make support classes, poisons, glyphs and such much more useful for these fights, while still making them challenging. It would even make brute force a viable, if inefficient, option.

I mean, look at Cledus Onist. It's a good fight. Not the most dynamic or complex, but players actually have fun fighting him and he's a reasonable challenge for his level. Same deal with Solkrupt even.

That's the kind of change I want to see. After the spell revamp we have a bunch more tools in our toolbox. Make us use them.

Imo, you should just let those bosses keep their invulnerability as-is, and leave them as dated content. Sugnuf and Emiw are still easy (I haven't done Viziew myself to say.. I just skipped it), and Hagen Daz is and has not ever been worth the trouble. Let it be a lesson they can always look back on and say "Yeah, this whole invulnerability mechanic needs to be treated with caution" rather than "wouldn't it be fun if they had to do collision dmg to the boss dozens of times before he can be hurt?" Because the answer is and always was, a resounding no.

Invulnerability is something to be done lightly, or better yet, not at all. their heavy-handed usage of it for a while was absolutely a drag on the game, and I don't want to have to go through another period where the bosses are all invincible to start and require xyz before being able to be damaged.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #888500  Replies : 174  Views : 5556
posté July 18, 2015, 17:06:40 | #12
100 block simply is/was not as good as the absorb abilities and tanking capacity of Fecas and sacriers, however. 100 block is helpful but not gamebreaking in the least.

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #888231  Replies : 33  Views : 2325
posté July 17, 2015, 06:05:52 | #13
Buying Harry's Boots Ankabox me.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #887771  Replies : 0  Views : 61
posté July 16, 2015, 15:45:06 | #14
You know of any reason why this is? It seems like there's not any particular reason why it should require 3 instead of just two to make some kind of a link.

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #887569  Replies : 7  Views : 763
posté July 16, 2015, 13:10:45 | #15
Do you need a minimum of 3 bombs to make it work? Just placing 2 bombs in a B (space) B pattern does not form any kind of firewall.

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #887532  Replies : 7  Views : 763
posté July 13, 2015, 02:02:30 | #16

Quote (Schmee @ 12 July 2015 15:41) *
My bro is playing a Iop with me and he says he's quite satisfied with his decks. His damage is quite satisfactory and he's really good at mauling enemies down, or just flat out destroying groups of them with Iop's wrath. He did mention that they ruined Scorch? That fire debuff that makes enemies take damage on the start of their turn. He wasn't happy about how it doesn't do as much damage any more, but let's be honest, it was ridiculous before.

It's Flaming, not Scorch, and the move that applies it is Thunderbolt. And yes, flaming was nerfed hard in the update. It's rather stupid that a status that previously could be stacked to 500 now can't be stacked and doesn't go past 100 for most of its effects, just proving that they utterly crippled it as a status effect.

And like the poster above says: Iop just does not have the diversity needed to be as interesting as other classes. Which is true of *any* class that has only one role of DPT--they should have other things they can do besides that, and if they don't they're going to feel weak because solely being a damaging class doesn't make you any better at it than any other class that can DPT and tank, or DPT and heal, thus meaning you're just straight-up less useful in all situations. Better to grab a hybrid class that can do more things in any circumstance.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #886241  Replies : 17  Views : 1124
posté July 12, 2015, 14:59:44 | #17

Quote (-Arion- @ 12 July 2015 12:40) *

Quote (ValvatorezSr @ 10 July 2015 22:29) *
Iop and Cra were the best classes in the game for a good amount of time. Its Ecaflip and Rouge's turn now
Oh genius - so ecaflip and rogue are going to rotate around to the bottom at the end of the year?

The point of this revamp to make all classes strong in their respective field. There are plenty of things that not only could be improved with cras / iops, but plenty of things that SHOULD. Specifically their passives. Cant speak too much on iops, but cras basically had their existing passives split up into multiples with one or two half baked additions.

Basically true of Iops as well. It's harder to do multiple things now than it was before, because having them spread out more means you have to make more choices (not in a good way, either).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #886066  Replies : 17  Views : 1124
posté July 08, 2015, 07:30:19 | #18
Suggestion: Separate class/global passives Just have all the class-specific passives at the top, then make a second category for global passives that belong to every class below it, exactly the same as the distinction between Elemental spells and Active Spells in the other spell listing. It's annoying to have to sift through the globals in different spots in every class when you know they're there and you should really be looking between class-specific passives, because it's not hard to learn and memorize the globals.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #883855  Replies : 4  Views : 349
posté June 10, 2015, 21:40:31 | #19
Well Iop's were super fun for what, two months? And then they realized Iop's can't have fun again, and nerfed the shit out of them.

If you're going to be doing this again, make Bravery Standard an actually good thing to use and have its benefits of +res apply to all allies in battle (and not enemies who stand next to it) or have it apply a global -res or -final dmg buff to all enemies in the fight for as long as it's up (because it can just be destroyed). give Iops some kind of buff or debuff that is *actually useful* if you're going to gut Flaming and nerf SIP and limit Jump's Range and all the other nerfs you've decided on after releasing them (which just goes to show you weren't really done revamping Iop, given they've had waaay more substantial changes (read: nerfs) than any other class that's been revamped).

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #873703  Replies : 113  Views : 5598
posté May 26, 2015, 21:52:08 | #20
MP costs on spells should be a very, very rare thing (like Gutting Gust), and not a normal tax for half the spells in a class's repertoire. It's as simple as that.

Those thinking it's somehow a bad thing.. you're wrong. Iop's skills that had them, like Devastate, got buffed and made better through their revamps, not worse. And skills that are purely MP (like Gutting Gust) weren't removed, or changed to AP. They remain as they always have been. It's the hybrid ones that are going away, for the most part, and that's a good thing.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866849  Replies : 35  Views : 1560