Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Taku-'s profile
Statistics
776 Posts (0.66 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 01:33:30 | #1
I'd rather see them add more passive/actives which can be specific to certain elements. Both methods require rebalancing of content new and old, but having more options (and more element/build-specific ones) is far more interesting to me than "at 100, when do I start investing in the +1's?".

Just the glimpses of what they're doing with Eliotropes, and what similarities they have with what they did to Srams, makes it more and more apparent they are rebalancing classes on a new power level to where they did over the course of the last two years they spent revamping the classes. It kind of astounds me they are going to do it all over again and take just as long, by all accounts, considering the gap from Srams to Pandas.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801045  Replies : 34  Views : 1906
posté November 08, 2014, 04:58:27 | #2

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 08 November 2014 04:53) *
They said wakfu would never be a branch because its exclusive to eliatropes

And you're also right on the second part

So yeah. Plus the teaser, and the questlines--it's just so obvious it's voyagers.

My main sadness is that they're literally devoting time to making an entirely new class before they revamp all the existing classes for the new combat system. - _ - gosh that sucks.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #794357  Replies : 256  Views : 13532
posté November 08, 2014, 04:51:14 | #3
Also pretty certain they said they would both never make eliatropes a class, and that they'd never make 'wakfu' a branch (though since there's foggers with stasis now, who knows).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #794353  Replies : 256  Views : 13532
posté October 27, 2014, 00:01:49 | #4
That's what I was looking for. Perfect, thank you. It's not ideal for doing those things, but at least I know.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790626  Replies : 6  Views : 202
posté October 26, 2014, 21:31:23 | #5
Yeah, this bug has been around a while. It would be really cool if you could corner-shoot with cybot turned, but it doesn't seem to work properly. Who knows if they even know about it or will ever fix it.

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #790587  Replies : 2  Views : 294
posté October 26, 2014, 21:29:55 | #6
Good to know, but does that also mean it loses the single-target damage statistic? Or is it some weird hybrid where it can take both because it's being channeled through the boombot?

I'm guessing cybot will follow the same rules as the boombot and vice versa. Hoping anyway, since it'd be silly for them to work differently, but it's ankama so.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790586  Replies : 6  Views : 202
posté October 26, 2014, 19:21:06 | #7
Cybot/boombot/spell channels The Boombot can channel earth spells into AoE effects which are ordinarily single target, as can Cybot. If you do that, does the spell itself no longer gain bonuses from single-target damage, and does it then also change to include AoE damage bonuses instead? Would it keep the single-target still because technically you're casting it on the one target (boombot/cybot)? Anyone tested/know this for certain?

Similarly, if you had Cybot at range 2 and cast your stasis spell through him, would it gain benefits from close combat (because you're within 2 when hitting the cybot), or would it gain ranged damage bonuses (because the targets would then be 3+)?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790554  Replies : 6  Views : 202
posté October 25, 2014, 21:42:54 | #8
I would do it 1-90 or so, talk about any UB or UB-level gear that's good and noteworthy, then move on from there talking about endgame gear. Generally speaking, I think gear around 110-140 is all kind of interchangable and 110's can carry you to around 140-150, at which point the enurado and srambad gear can offer very significant bumps up again in gear values, which is worth mentioning.

Giving an extra mention to a relic and epic combo, as well as an individual relic and epic (not to be paired together necessarily), is probably good enough right there.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790315  Replies : 22  Views : 943
posté October 25, 2014, 05:10:36 | #9
how much yo

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #790143  Replies : 1  Views : 102
posté October 20, 2014, 04:09:35 | #10
considering that there's been talk of modifying all the classes to use final damage (ala srams), I think a lot of people would probably be pissed if they released a new class to properly fit within the new combat mechanics before they touched up all the existing classes. I wouldn't be happy about it, myself.

But those same people are not happy to begin with that they're potentially going to do it so piecemeal, and it's going to be three months (september - december) after the first class revamp that they fix the next, which is just plain absurd after such sweeping changes that tended to favor the one class that got the revamp at the same time.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788835  Replies : 256  Views : 13532
posté October 18, 2014, 07:20:46 | #11
You don't want it. It builds up HP Res awfully fast for how little it heals, and it basically just cancels out your self-damage, which is not worth a loss of +40% HP you could be getting from investing in more HP (or maxing resistance). As a fire sac I also would hesitate to even take the hp% healed at the start of your turn, because it means it will always lower your angrrr. But if you're solo it's probably worth taking because it does make solo leveling faster and safer--but at max level it's probably not necessary.

YMMV, but the options besides straight +HP% and resistance don't seem worth it.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #788349  Replies : 7  Views : 1575
posté July 13, 2014, 22:23:30 | #12
Kill solo saguaros/saharash/ohwymi mobs until 115. Do all questlines if you haven't already, at 115 do the saharash questline start to finish. continue killing ohwymi mobs while doing the area challenges until 125. at 125, go to fungapole (area opened by finishing the questline) and start doing challenges there. you can fight mobs if you want still, but doing challenges only is still amazing xp.

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #753716  Replies : 3  Views : 1427
posté June 21, 2014, 13:16:58 | #13

Quote (Asthis @ 17 June 2014 01:02) *
They need to do something about HP then cuz nobody stats that. D:

They need to remove or drastically reduce the progression of Heal Resists if they want anyone to seriously consider statting HP. Right now, there's just no good reason to ever invest in HP when you can get 25 block and increase your resistances via stats, both of which are better options than statting HP (Fecas don't have the luxury that foggers and sacs do for +60%, but then they can stat lock to get even higher resistances). Right now, heal resistance is just too much of a liability to ever bother with HP. It's all about mitigating incoming damage, rather than creating a higher soak capacity for that damage.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #747831  Replies : 39  Views : 1982
posté June 21, 2014, 13:07:50 | #14
It doesn't seem horrible, but neither does it seem like a change that will actually help a lot of people. the name of the game continues to be that more damage = better. Maximize your damage%, hit things in the face to victory.

Now it just means resistance is less important for players, and less combatable by players (rogue's piercing shot comes to mind, as it's probably one of the most hardest-hit offenses hurt here). Also will reduce the effectiveness of things like fecas Harmor.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #747825  Replies : 15  Views : 1692
posté June 21, 2014, 00:31:52 | #15

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 20 June 2014 23:58) *
I am guessing, since I got a tutorial guide box in beta that stated that the Otomai Disciple quest is currently WIP, that the level 200 helmet is the final item relic for it. Looks way too OP with that AP though and they must have accidentally added the AP, unless level 200 gear is way better than anything below it.

They might just have the stats as a joke though for people that go through the patch data most likely.

I wouldn't be surprised by that kind of stat value for a level 200 relic.

OTOH, given that they're massively overhauling systems still at level 150 when adding in only 5 levels to the game, you should take those stats with a grain of salt. It's highly likely the game will be overhauled twice over before anyone actually gets that relic in-game.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #747621  Replies : 563  Views : 36592
posté June 18, 2014, 20:32:07 | #16

Quote (Dy7 @ 18 June 2014 20:10) *

Quote (noknives @ 18 June 2014 00:08) *
Will you also release low cost MP items? 10 AP 7 MP was also a very nice build that I believe is now prohibitively tedious to obtain.
Yes, we will add some low cost items with exotic MP too.

Quote (WwhitekrowW @ 18 June 2014 10:30) *
I do think fragments should not have such a huge PP lock though. Somethind does need to be done about drop rates eventually though.
I do think too. That's why there is no PP lock cap at all on Shushu, Saharash and Divines Dimensions.

The other ones will be removed with a retake of the drop system.

Quote (Raizzan @ 18 June 2014 15:03) *
Then perhaps the devs should nerf satisfaction Ring in the next patch.
For the reason I gave earlier, it's still not healthy to allow player to bypass the limit with items like Satisfaction ring.

And when is this drop system change coming? We've been waiting for months.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #746669  Replies : 74  Views : 3846
posté June 18, 2014, 09:26:11 | #17

I'm a big proponent of bringing AP to the common player!

I think you should be a big proponent of just making things not so ridiculously difficult to acquire, though. I think they're set on: You need a relic *or* an epic to get 11 AP, and you need both to get to 12 AP.

You know what? Fine. It's retconning three items that have been in the game for MONTHS now, but you know what, fine. But if you're gonna be that restrictive with how people progess past 10 AP, how about they take the fucking time to make it possible for more than the top 2% of people to do it?

Make Epics easier to acquire. x10 the drop rate on relic frags and drop PP locks for all of them. Make these things truly obtainable for people that are max level. Not just people that are max level, have an entire group that will go with them to farm 1 piece of equipment using 6 well-geared characters spending 4+ hours a night for 3+ months just for One. Fucking. Relic.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #746451  Replies : 74  Views : 3846
posté June 18, 2014, 02:07:09 | #18

Quote (WwhitekrowW @ 18 June 2014 01:28) *
I think you're just desensitized to non-grinding elements. Everything else is so bad and so grindy, that something moderately normal seems too good to be true.
+1

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #746283  Replies : 11  Views : 828
posté June 17, 2014, 18:50:41 | #19
Ankama, never stop believing that you can do whatever you wanna do, regardless of whatever anyone else says or what logic would say is wrong.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #746069  Replies : 74  Views : 3846