Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Seguchi-sama's profile
Statistics
1263 Posts (1.22 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 15:28:05 | #1

Quote (Lynn-Reiginleif @ 31 January 2015 13:32) *
It IS OP. Being locked is supposed to be cra's weakness. The cra should be punished for being locked, not the locker. Cras shouldn't have any advantage in close combat; they should only have escape tools. And the new beacon sneaking is enough, no?
I'm just trying to invent something to fit eca's paws off, rogue's runaway, sram's fear and panda's barrelhop. First two are auto-escapes and the last ones are extremely effective (also cheap) manual escapes. There are only few classes with escapes weaker than cra's, while archers are meant to be unreachable and stuff.

New beacon sneaking is a bit better, but still not something what would make me say "wow that rocks man". Cras don't rock right now.

And back to my suggestion. If it concerns you in pvp, you could be clever enough to stay 1 cell away from cra thus no buff is triggered. In pvm, a 2 ap 2 mp and 50-100 dodge buff is enough just to cover up the cost of walking away from the locker mob.

Cras have no opportunity to backstab stuff, they need to keep a 7 cell distance to get a decent dmg buff, let them have at least something good, geez.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #825885  Replies : 1050  Views : 36369
posté Today - 07:41:31 | #2
Come on it's been a month and a week since this thread has been in general and it was doing pretty well. Not to mention that it has a "beta" in its title, what confusion are you talking about.

Now it risks to die slowly because barely anyone checks other forum sections besides general. I'm personally upset, Sabi.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - January 31, 2015, 07:42:25.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #825789  Replies : 1050  Views : 36369
posté Today - 06:49:16 | #3
A list would make it easier to notice :Р

For now just an idea for some passive: +5 (at lvl 0), +50 (at lvl 20) dodge per enemy present in close combat, +0 (+10%) crit hits, +0 (+2) ap, +0 (+2) mp at the start of cra's turn. So basically enrage if cra is in danger.
That would discourage people from continuously locking our archers down. What mobs would do it's up to their derpy AI. While it stays limited to close combat I don't see it as too OP. Your thoughts guys?

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - January 31, 2015, 07:07:18.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #825779  Replies : 1050  Views : 36369
posté Today - 03:50:46 | #4
People shouldn't be punished for being smart and observant.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825742  Replies : 16  Views : 209
posté Today - 02:54:30 | #5
Nothing changes in general, iop is adorable and cra is meh.
Knowing that there's a revamp coming, I was hyped and even leveled my old forgotten cra a bit, but honestly patch after patch I'm losing my excitement. Probably gonna trash the idea of returning to playing cra at all. :C

There are nice suggestions how to actually make cras competitive, give them map control tools comparable to sram and panda's (that are still winning BOTH in terms of dpt and flexibility).
What was making cras awesome back then? Why not give us back tornado effect from storm arrow, let fire arrows trigger all the beacons in aoe which would give sweet additional damage. Extend retreat arrow's range or make it boostable. I don't even know anymore, what else rocked back then? Don't remember since I never was too dedicated to my cra, but what I keep in my memory for sure it was real fun before the infamous series of nerfs.

There are dozens of decent ideas how to make cra enjoyable yet again. Maybe let's collect them all together as a list?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #825724  Replies : 1050  Views : 36369
posté Yesterday - 05:10:09 | #6

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 30 January 2015 01:58) *
What sucks is even after the spell revamp I'll probably still be stuck doing 3/2/1 because ankama hates tribrids
I'm likely going for 3 air/2 fire/1 earth on my iop :V

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #825369  Replies : 1050  Views : 36369
posté January 27, 2015, 23:37:45 | #7
Laziness is the mother of invention.

On a semi related note though, the only thing that I want to see added is a multi-select items in your inventory. Just as we manage files in windows folders. Drag, select, trash it all. \o/

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824681  Replies : 25  Views : 341
posté January 26, 2015, 07:32:45 | #8
Now that you brought it up, I remembered when I was trying xelorium present quest (which is also bugged hello) my panda wasn't able to cast any spell during one of the golem fights. Relog didn't fix this problem iirc. I mean I reconnected in the same fight to see if it helps, but no luck.

And enutrofs have this issue since forever: randomly you 'lose' all your mp, unable to move, unable to cast any mp-consuming spell. Sometimes reconnect does help, sometimes doesn't.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - January 26, 2015, 07:35:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824076  Replies : 5  Views : 268
posté January 25, 2015, 22:02:37 | #9
They simply need to update the loot tables, 2LAZY4IT I guess.
Endgame enus have to choose between two dumbest spells, which are the infamous blessing and mass clumsiness. I'd rather have a useless active spell (which I really never ever click) than having to delete single berries and melons everytime.

Let's not turn the topic into pointless whining about enutrof's nature, kay? Get yo normal friends. I pouched and gave away my first breath of life, come on.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823915  Replies : 20  Views : 663
posté January 25, 2015, 06:28:01 | #10

Quote (baiyujin @ 25 January 2015 05:59) *
Anyways in my original post I wasn't suggesting that heal resist be removed I was just suggesting the addition of a mechanic to make it more manageable.

Something like 1st turn heal, the heal resist on that player goes up, if next turn not healed then the heal resist goes down by a certain % as in it doesn't just disappear just gets a slight reduction, then slowly goes down more each turn the player is not healed.

That way there's still lots of room for strategy and it's not a spam heal affair as healing every turn you'd just stack heal resist continually with no reduction. Because accidents and bad swaps happen to everyone and let's face it fights seem to be dragging out longer so this gives a bit more worth to healers without making the game a spam heal and power through affair.

But just my 2 cents worth.
People were suggesting it back then and this idea is honestly so logical and right. Shame that Ankama can't into logic.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823734  Replies : 37  Views : 770
posté January 25, 2015, 00:38:49 | #11

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 24 January 2015 17:38) *
Also whats the point of "healing" if you should simply avoid the situation where you need the heal? Maybe just delete eniripsa from game?
^ Yup.

I think heal res is okay in pvp, but in pvm only adds more frustration. Why do I even bring an eni, who CAN deal decent dmg with marks, but could've been easily replaced with better dd's on that account.

I simply feel redundant and the healer role is neglected and punished for the sole existance.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823670  Replies : 37  Views : 770
posté January 24, 2015, 12:30:51 | #12
That's about it, the sole reason of my raging. The game lately is all about plain dpt and a bit of map manipulation.
I play various classes, but still feel bitter for healers and tanks.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823492  Replies : 37  Views : 770
posté January 24, 2015, 12:02:19 | #13
What exactly did get changed if I don't feel any difference? Since the heal res mechanic
implementation it all became about avoiding damage. Healers lost their job. Since the lock/dodge revamp, we can't even be safe anymore, mobs will reach whoever they wish to. Tanks lost their job. What next?

As a healer, I just feel unequal. Damagers don't get weaker during combat, why should healers be useless.

Taking this thread as an opportunity to point out that the most of new debuffs can't be enirased. For example -range or -ap in enurado. What's the point in this whole active spell, I also don't know anymore.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - January 24, 2015, 12:06:38.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823488  Replies : 37  Views : 770
posté January 24, 2015, 10:18:02 | #14
Xelorium is meant to be hard but even with a strong and clever team you really risk to die just because of the unfair heal res.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823456  Replies : 37  Views : 770
posté January 24, 2015, 07:14:29 | #15
Also they didn't consider the september stat revamp. Now that we have roughly x3 more hp than before, we hit harder, accordingly mobs are doing that too, but heal res stayed the same, some % of hp healed = some % of heal res added or sth like that?
Anyway. If our health gets refilled twice or so, you can already count that character as a walking corpse. Literally september update made the heal res mechanic even more annoying than it used to be.

I mean we're fine but my eni feels are hurt.

Srams and other higher mobs are doing a very good job at focusing players. Two sramvas cornered you and your hp drops from 6000 to 2000, instantly. Get 4k heals = your heal res should be already decent.
Let's say you're doing enurado boss and you were unlucky to get hit by a few mobs and the boss, it's like a half hp lost. First or second turn. There's a good dozen turns ahead and you already are in trouble JUST because of heal res.
Now take into account that the higher boss fights are designed to last long. So if someone got focused at the start of combat, likely this char isn't gonna survive or at least will cause additional trouble to the team, needing to defend that character.

I mean it's not that dramatic usually, you have kiting abilities, shields and so on, but come on hygiene is UTTERLY useless right now. It's like a spit in every eni's face. It's completely countered by heal resist. I feel very offended because of such a mechanic that makes my precious eni mostly redundant after 1-2 turns of healing.
Realizing that with every healing spell you're only making it worse, sucks.

*walks away making annoyed sounds*

TL;DR: Heal res stacks too fast now because it didn't get changed along with other stats in september.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - January 24, 2015, 07:17:04.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823432  Replies : 37  Views : 770
posté January 24, 2015, 00:32:58 | #16
Coming soon. The new ~~EPIC~~ quality artwork, fitting the lore.

These are from the early version of Dofus, but Wakfu artwork lately isn't any better.

Thread : News  Preview message : #823353  Replies : 28  Views : 810
posté January 22, 2015, 23:45:36 | #17
My group wasn't able to open the chest with all 4 beacons deactivated. After re-entering the temple and redoing all the beacons, still no luck, but also the chest near the colorful orbs became unclickable.

Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #822951  Replies : 24  Views : 1049
posté January 21, 2015, 23:28:53 | #18

Quote (Gelgy @ 21 January 2015 19:56) *
When solo, Cra's definitely going to have some problems, no doubt. But with even just a couple sidekicks to act as a buffer, I don't think it's going to be that hard for a Cra to stay at long range.
None of the revamped classes should be helpless at solo. Once again, despite being tired of using this example, look at pandas and srams. They're cool both at solo and teamplay. Some of their combos make me squeal, like, "oh my god", "dear goodness" or such. Because they're impressive indeed. Hey, iops as well. I don't think they're flawless but are waaaayy better than cras atm. Why not use your emotions as an indicator. When I'm testing cras I'm just "meh". It's been "meh" for years and it's still "meh" after the long-waited revamp? Is it just right?

The new revamp team has amazing capabilities, so let's not lower our expectations and keep debating. I believe even enis won't be defenseless in solo play after their respective revamp. At the actual moment cras don't fit the assigned level, so they need a bit of rework.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #822593  Replies : 1050  Views : 36369
posté January 21, 2015, 12:06:46 | #19
D:

I would SOOOO LIKE a 'drheller by nature' title, but it's hard, if not impossible to get. Still not ready for that treasure riddle brainwashing and not sure if some chests are even accessible anymore.
Also this list might've been longer but I'm tending to give relic titles to alts on roleplaying purposes UwU

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #822304  Replies : 47  Views : 1140
posté January 21, 2015, 00:52:39 | #20

Quote (Testimony @ 21 January 2015 00:14) *
Except Everyone is getting stronger escape tools.
So I dont have to respect your lock.
Except cra still doesn't have any strong escape tools.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #822150  Replies : 1050  Views : 36369