Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Seguchi-sama's profile
Statistics
1398 Posts (1.22 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté May 22, 2015, 07:33:25 | #1
"Unlock more deck slots no matter what level you are! An amazing feature which will cost you only 5000 ogrines per slot!" - incoming.

We've been having this feature free for years. Do they think they can take something from us and get away with it.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #864556  Replies : 416  Views : 4782
posté May 22, 2015, 06:53:31 | #2
The major complaint is about utility and ap filler spells which everyone has to use in boss fights. Allow us to use two docks at once, one with normal damage spells and one with utility spells causing 0 damage, simply let us benefit from their effects.

That'd pretty much satisfy and shut up everyone here. But as for now, we have full rights to rage, what you're gonna do to the STRATEGY game is unacceptable on the highest level possible.

Iops' combos, mostly every class' map manipulation, clock tick at Vertox, ap debuff here as well, challenge "spend even amount of ap mp", simple, uh, SUPPORT FOR YOUR TEAM YOU KNOW. RIP everything. This game is officially dead if you don't follow our demands.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #864546  Replies : 416  Views : 4782
posté May 21, 2015, 16:50:21 | #3
I just hope that we can oppose it while it's not late yet, let's make Ankama change their mind.. Actually force them to gain some sanity back, because this system looks like nothing but a nightmare to me.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #864108  Replies : 416  Views : 4782
posté May 21, 2015, 16:07:48 | #4
If it's really gonna be limiting our spells available in-combat, gg Ankama, you're about to lose like half of your current population. *rubs face* What about utility spells, you know, those ones we don't need for dealing damage or whatnot but, for example, push or fill the ap gap (AP debuff on Vertox)?

On my iop, I'm using 7 elemental spells as main ones and 3 more as utility. On eni, 6 main spells and 5 utility. On panda, oh boy. Should I go on or you're starting to get it?

What I enjoy is versatility and ability to pull out combos depending on the current turn, not the entire battle. If you're gonna make Wakfu a button smasher game.. I don't know. I had more faith in you. This is gonna fucking kill the game, I swear, I'm shocked so much that I can barely find any words that won't get moderated.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #864071  Replies : 416  Views : 4782
posté May 21, 2015, 14:00:00 | #5
They can go back to the lower content as well after finally doing something for high levels. Or even after reaching lvl 200, who knows. The focus on nubish stuff was too hard lately, therefore the community is raising voices.

I just can't get over people being okay with 6 dungeons to grind 140-175. It's like.. Alright, I'm a chef so lemme speak accordingly. :р It's like being okay with brick bread for breakfast, mashed potatofu for supper and mamaliga for dinner, day after day, years after year for the rest of your life. Meanwhile children can eat whatever they want, all the variety in the world is theirs, but once you grow up, you're limited to those three kinds of food and nothing else. Are you really happy?

My last point is amount of time & money invested into the game at low lvl vs high lvl. It's not lvl 70's who buy all those shop items. It's not lvl 70's who log in everyday and play 3+ hours. For unknown reason nubs have been prioritized most of the time, which I don't get at all. Every nub that you ~oh so much care of~ sooner or later will end up bored and frustrated at lackluster endgame, complaining about the same things as I do now.

This game is already appealing enough, but it's a trap. It becomes an ugly skinner box at high lvl, that's what I'd say and not recommend it to anyone if Ankama doesn't change the priorities.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - May 21, 2015, 14:06:10.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864011  Replies : 54  Views : 898
posté May 21, 2015, 07:52:34 | #6
Oh my god.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863923  Replies : 35  Views : 831
posté May 21, 2015, 07:50:28 | #7
Apparently complain about the game being too hard, geez. x'D After september update we've been crying "2 ez" and then, look, got xelorium in da face. I'm pretty much okay with both x-past versions but hc robowl is of course something "over the top". Difficulty balance is an important part too.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863922  Replies : 54  Views : 898
posté May 21, 2015, 06:29:59 | #8
Maybe he's a loving daddy..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863904  Replies : 35  Views : 831
posté May 21, 2015, 06:15:48 | #9
I'm not even looking forward to Heroes because I've got enough people to party with, everyone has 2-3 accs and sometimes drops them just in sake of being able to make a room for all buddies that are willing to play atm..

As it's been mentioned, low lvl content is maybe faster to develop, but it's definitely taking some time anyways. We're not happy about this time being wasted on useless content, that's it. Ankama's development time = our money, our subs. We pay, we say.

The main concern of I'm not afraid to claim everyone here is that Ankama tends to drop half done stuff and switch to something else. We didn't ask for Heroes, neither we did for other numerous "distractions". I'm extremely mad at class revamp delays, as well as lackluster high lvl dungeons, abandoned dimensions concept.. Don't leave stuff half done, please don't do it anymore.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863900  Replies : 54  Views : 898
posté May 21, 2015, 04:17:14 | #10
There isn't such a thing as "active low lvl". If you're more or less active you'll hit 100 pretty soon, in under a month most likely. Examples? Look at Aquallia.
When I made my chars on Nox I was duoboxing alone for I think 3 months, at a quite slow and relaxed pace, doing some dungeons and quests, which got me to 90. Three months guys. It's a really short term for Wakfu.

However, you can be an "active high lvl" for months and months. It takes a brain busting amount of time and effort to get a lvl up once you're 150+. No wonder why people at this range are frustrated - because there's little to no dungeons to run. It's easy to get fed up of wa or flaxhid, if you're high lvl you've most likely done at least 50 runs of those.. And then they're adding SB and kicking us back to that old content.

What we're asking for is equality and balance. Why does Ankama think that multiplying (already abundant) under100 content is the best decision atm? Couldn't they, like, really stop and finally care for those who play for many years? There's a goddamn load of this type players and no matter if they insist on approving new lowbie dungeons because they're cute and whatnot those guys won't last any longer than visiting the dungeon once and then never coming back.

Lemme speak in images because I couldn't find any more words. >:I

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863884  Replies : 54  Views : 898
posté May 20, 2015, 06:47:08 | #11
"That's just a low lvl ub duo.. OH WAIT" that's what I thought. Neat.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863547  Replies : 49  Views : 2492
posté May 20, 2015, 02:42:21 | #12
I've got a couple 130-ish chars which level almost on their own and I must say it's easier to kill guawds than spores.. Won't even mention zwombits and lenalds.

Thread : News  Preview message : #863478  Replies : 162  Views : 3367
posté May 19, 2015, 06:42:02 | #13
Just relog a char who triggered the mark or entire team, depends on your luck. We had this twice and simple relog helped in both cases.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #863097  Replies : 7  Views : 268
posté May 19, 2015, 03:55:48 | #14
The point of bored high levels' complaining is the lack of choice. Look at that huge ass list, lowbies are actually given a wide variety of dungeons and sets, meanwhile those who put the maximum effort into the game end up with.. How many dungeons and sets? Let's count.

I'll include only doable and profitable content, i.e. what myself and my friends are choosing to run. UB's are not the subject to talk about because it's one fight per week.

- Flaxhid's Sanctuary
- Wa Wabbit's Castle
- Srambad Dungeon
- Enurado Dungeon
- Mecha Factory Dungeon
- Ow El Dungeon

You really think SIX instances is a rich choice? Don't point other 100+ dungeons at me because they make no sense to run if you're properly geared and are sitting at 160+.

We've done a tremendous amount of grind, invested months and years - and decent money amount - into the game which now becomes a real skinner box model with SB release. That's the gratitude and reward we've earned, yeah.

I'm particularly mad at the 175 requirement while there's no dungeons with enough xp. Mentioned dungeon rooms give 5~20m xp, bosses 15~40m if you're x1. We need 1 billion xp for 174-175 alone.
You know how I hit 175 yesterday on my main? I've been grinding flax 3-10 fights a day, mostly everyday since the SB release. Just in sake of trying that boy. Where on earth is that cool?

P.S. And yeah even more mad I am because we've lost Mango thanks to it, gg Ankama. oTL

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - May 19, 2015, 04:04:21.
Thread : News  Preview message : #863051  Replies : 162  Views : 3367
posté May 18, 2015, 15:52:52 | #15
More under100 dungeons. How exciting.

Thread : News  Preview message : #862833  Replies : 162  Views : 3367
posté May 17, 2015, 15:19:26 | #16
You did miss the important mention of Steel Beak related crafts being BoE.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #862566  Replies : 10  Views : 553
posté May 17, 2015, 15:15:55 | #17
One more for guawds. Choose shawpshootews and wobots to fight as a cra, make sure to keep enough distance between you and wobot, once he gets to hit you, you're ded. Cavaliews and guawds are a bit tougher if not kited properly. But basically they give better xp and are faster to kill than these goddamn castucs and spores.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #862565  Replies : 10  Views : 342
posté May 16, 2015, 05:34:07 | #18

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 16 May 2015 00:35) *
Dy7 isnt gonna listen to me but 130 - 140 is really hurting for something theres quests for 120 which help a lot but its so dry from 130 until srambad we need some kind of filler questline or island around that level bad
Maybe Dy7 would listen to us two! :'D This gap is.. Ugh.. Awful. At this level range you have pretty much no dungeons to spam effectively - everything either is too hard/time consuming or xp rewards are minuscule. No decent quests as people have already mentioned.
When pleveling on Remi with my main nuking power aka iops and cras, I can skip this gap pretty fast spamming guawds outside. But if you haven't got a perfect powerleveler char, you're pretty much screwed and 140 feels like a cruel, distant, unachievable target. 130-140 really needs some progression speed boost.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #862197  Replies : 93  Views : 2084
posté May 15, 2015, 09:17:04 | #19
This guy was active on Remi too and I'm 100% positive it was the same guy because his name starts with "syl" as well. Yeah go ahead tell us how nothing's wrong with having tons of endgame stuff on either servers and selling it all at once.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #861942  Replies : 282  Views : 1884
posté May 15, 2015, 05:33:17 | #20
@Zozo - SB entry was a big bummer to me and even bigger one to my "slower" teammates. It shouldn't be like this. It shouldn't.
I've heard of lvl 165 restriction from some dev, I swear it's been posted somewhere on forums. And then upon release my team went here just to get thrown back to the content that we've been doing for months and months already.

But yeah that's a slightly different story. ._.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #861905  Replies : 93  Views : 2084