Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

Seguchi-sama's profile
Statistics
1169 Posts (1.24 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 02:29:26 | #1
Trying to have fun with halloween event..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791822  Replies : 280  Views : 34984
posté October 29, 2014, 01:57:50 | #2
I just wish the entire team of Wakfu devs could sit down and read this thread thoughtfully. Mostly every post has some solid points and suggestions are really good.. What people do miss, what they like, what they want to see removed.
Only if it all was noticed by Ankama. :C

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791294  Replies : 113  Views : 1589
posté October 27, 2014, 04:00:57 | #3
Economy/market in Wakfu is one of the few things that I enjoy the most. It's living, it's exciting, it needs to be monitored and analyzed, it keeps me interested.
Imagine how should it hurt seeing this pretty feature slowly dying right now.

We don't need more bindable items. As posts above are saying, we need more player interaction aka trade. I don't fucking want to see kamas losing their value, turning into a dumb tool for upgrading the runes or throwing into HW. Kamas are life, damn it.

The solution that I see and which will probably cause tons of butthurt is removing legendaries, epics and relics from token machines. Basically returning to the old token system, everyone was okay with it back then. Kamas and cool gears had their value while players stayed engaged and had daily stuff to do. Now it's all about "what, that epic is for 2 millions on the market? Nahhh, I'll just do that dungeon 20 times and get it for free" which is basically the living economy/player interaction killer.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790674  Replies : 113  Views : 1589
posté October 24, 2014, 03:40:58 | #4
Yeah, this thing only feels like an insult. I've seen it on WAPAC before and was very thankful to Ankama for not bringing this bullshit on Remi.. Well, not anymore.

@everyone who's f2p and is okay with this window: just wait until your desired legendary/epic/relic item shows up there.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789847  Replies : 66  Views : 1546
posté October 23, 2014, 00:09:22 | #5

Quote (third-strongest-bunny @ 22 October 2014 13:34) *
Can Legano still be obtained through the cannon game? I keep getting capes.
No idea honestly, did you get thrown onto the center cell only? That cell gives the cape, aha. When you win Legano (the chance is pretty low iirc), you fly a tiny biiiit further.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789485  Replies : 15  Views : 895
posté October 23, 2014, 00:03:51 | #6
There's something tricky with this kama gauge and I'm not sure that it's a bug. Completed hc tens of times and still didn't get it @_@ Probably if you're staying near certain mobs or the boss himself? Just my guess, nothing else. This hp loss is quite random or I'm just too unfocused to notice the pattern.

Thread : 1.37 Bug Reports  Preview message : #789483  Replies : 3  Views : 135
posté October 21, 2014, 22:47:50 | #7
Don't underestimate Legano, it's rad. \o/
You don't sacrifice much since under-120 rings (mostly) are bad. Making 11 ap and putting this ring on is a real option, I used to have such a build and honestly enjoyed it for months.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789240  Replies : 15  Views : 895
posté October 20, 2014, 03:19:33 | #8
A clever fire rogue could be awesome both at pvp and pve.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788829  Replies : 7  Views : 557
posté October 18, 2014, 04:31:57 | #9
Green smiley, red smiley.. Meh. This forum should also have a facepalm button.

Thread : News  Preview message : #788332  Replies : 23  Views : 595
posté October 14, 2014, 01:27:23 | #10

Quote (jade-harley @ 09 October 2014 14:36) *
when you trying to be a pro but something going wrong

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787180  Replies : 280  Views : 34984
posté October 13, 2014, 19:11:29 | #11
Miner is easy. Try fisherman...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787099  Replies : 14  Views : 670
posté October 13, 2014, 01:04:45 | #12
I stopped leveling my chef, took lvl 92 only thanks to those double craft xp weekends.. But it's still THOUSANDS, I don't lie, thousands of cawwots and chilis.. I'm not that insane yet to keep leveling on those recipes.

They add (really appealing) stuff for lvl 100, while the lack of 80+ lvl recipes is still completely ignored.. Ankalogic.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #786919  Replies : 6  Views : 325
posté October 12, 2014, 01:10:44 | #13
Sold, close please~ No trading, only kamas are accepted, sorry.
Ankabox or IGN: Ahobaka, Karigurashi, Suto.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - October 20, 2014, 03:15:41.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #786647  Replies : 1  Views : 142
posté October 10, 2014, 01:13:24 | #14
From my experience, drhellers and ice chafers DO stun a lot. Way too often and it feels like a 100% chance. But hey, let's better leave this unbalanced subject and continue with fucking the classes up.
Lately, I was dumb enough to bring my iop to help with powerleveling some dude at Frizz, I almost forgot how to fight these nasty mobs so the poor iop has ended up skipping almost every turn because that meelee chafer kept crit stunning him.
Where on earth is it fair.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #786153  Replies : 54  Views : 1371
posté October 08, 2014, 02:26:15 | #15

Quote (Hudski @ 08 October 2014 01:57) *
Because it was Dragon Pig's weakness and he's not allowed to have any weaknesses.
Why not make him immune to blindness instead ._.;

Geez, it's been a while, but still hurts because this attitude is so unfair, and it's brought back by the recent stun change.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #785599  Replies : 54  Views : 1371
posté October 08, 2014, 01:46:04 | #16
This one-side directed change bugs me as well. Removing blinding abilities? Leaving it on mobs. Removing stuns? The same. Isn't that a bit.. Mean?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #785571  Replies : 54  Views : 1371
posté October 07, 2014, 22:12:56 | #17
-Meridia-

I do agree that the waiting time on Meridia should be taken into account.
Now it's just a relic placeholder for those who didn't get a better one. However, a bit more than a year ago, when we had no relics at all, the weight of Meridia was.. Terrifying. If you had it, you were the king.
Don't forget that Almanax used to ask for some action/resource back then. Eternal ice, high lvl handyman stuff (OLD handyman) and such on. Does Ankama even remember the nightmare we had to go through? The further it gets, the more I'm convinced that they should've created two separate versions of Meridia. One is a reward for old type almanax quests, thus its stats should be more solid that the second one's, which should've been implemented alongside with the almanax casualisation. So that newer almanax is more accessible, but the reward is a bit weaker too.
BUT, no matter how hard/easy the daily quests are, despite what kind of effort we put in, it's a frigging 360 days waiting (bit less counting in the fact of compensations and events, still 300-ish), therefore it is supposed to be as just good as other relics are, if not better.

-Relics/epics now in general-

Yes, it's too easy. Casualised to the depths of hell and isn't worth to be called "relics" anymore.
My friends were away so I took their accs and 4-boxed wa out of boredom (my own accs are two), within 3 days I've made 6-7 runs and dropped 21 nettlez fragment, not including the tokens.. It's ridiculous.
Yes, the game has become really friendly to an average casual player who logs in for 30 minutes and doesn't have a constant circle of people to play with. But, does the population 100% consist of this type of a player? First of all, let's not start discussing what is a "normal" and "hardcore" player, it's pointless. But the fact is, people don't like when things are TOO EASY.
My friend who's been playing with me mostly every evening for 2 years, got bored really fast after this update, he loses his interest because everything isn't even a bit exciting to get. I'm pretty sure this case is not unique and lots of people do feel like this.
Before the change, the game was too unrewarding. True. But Ankama has just overdone that and made things.. Overrewarding? If that's even a proper word. Now, the game is just spilling rewards at you, making everything really plain and boring. No big long-term goals, no excitement, nothing that could hold your attention for long enough.
Yes it's a bad change.

But guys, let's remember that the topic serves another purpose, it's about questions-answers, but it turns into quite an aggressive discussion. Let's not derail the thread, or Mango will ask to close it again.
I'm sorry for keeping the discussion up by this post but I just couldn't resist throwing in my vision of the situation. D: It kinda needs attention from devs, especially the "easy mode" direction which the game went into.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #785474  Replies : 798  Views : 21507
posté October 05, 2014, 02:09:39 | #18
The only addition I'm waiting for is inability to attack a player with pvp turned off, aka pvp immunity. Just like the posts above say, what the actual hell, pvp-ers are sorta protected from non-pvp-ers? Shouldn't it be the opposite, eh?
I belong to that number of people who doesn't enjoy pvp, no matter how good my characters could be. I just don't like dealing with that other kind of people, what's the problem? :I

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #784449  Replies : 32  Views : 1268
posté October 03, 2014, 15:11:13 | #19
Just recently had a talk about it.. Yeah, we all love tokens. By that I mean we love old tokens, apparently. There wasn't any "top tier" gear on those old token machines, no legendaries or whatsoever. Some people thought it's unfair, but the current token system proves quite the opposite.
Look how in less than a month economy went insane. Indeed, nothing sells, no need to buy something. Why even bother? You could just spam a dungeon for a few days/weeks (depending on dedication) and get your desired beltinterest or wa crown for free.
We can't earn money anymore. Soon we won't even need money - linked items will turn out as a total replacement, i.e. death of the good old market.

The fatal mistake Ankama did this time is, no wonder, putting epics and relics in token machines. Someone would argue, but let's face facts. My price statistics from Remi.
PDB per fragment, pre-update: 150-200kk | Post-update: 30-60kk
Nettlez per fragment: 200-250kk | 70-120kk
Woboots: 8mk | 3mk
No need to continue because we could already see the direction. Soon it's gonna be 10-20kk per most of relic fragments, aha. Good and accessible, you say? NO. Boring and alike.
They shouldn't have done that. Sadly, we weren't able to test it out in beta, because live server live economy etc. But just a month later, we see how horrible it turned out. What's next? No changes back, I guess. Say goodbye to the economy, to the market board, the loveliest and most unique aspect of this game.

There's nothing exciting in getting a piece of equipment that everyone already has. No feeling of the big, - yeah, sometimes very hardly accessible! - goal, following no joy of accomplishment. No excitement.
No diversity. No kama circulation. No economy as a phenomenon.
I believe this is not the initial purpose of token system, I beg for a quick re-revamp. Soon it's gonna be too late, guys.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - October 03, 2014, 15:14:58.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #783889  Replies : 106  Views : 1497
posté October 02, 2014, 23:24:24 | #20
Jacko (halloween) costume.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #783721  Replies : 280  Views : 34984