Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Seguchi-sama's profile
Statistics
1626 Posts (1.16 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté February 04, 2016, 02:25:32 | #1
Mods are so "active" that bots have an actual GUILD. At least on Remi. Something-something-sangue-negro if I recall correctly. I've only seen bots from that guild.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #941634  Replies : 8  Views : 408
posté February 03, 2016, 03:48:27 | #2
I'm actually happy that they dropped it, if so.. Idea of a space shooter looks so wrong next to the cozy 2d tactical games which Wakfu and Dofus are happening to be.

There's a few illustrations here, even though the artist's work is beyond and above everything, I hope they don't continue with this project.. Too much new games lately, I hate how much Ankama spreads their resources and almost abandons older, bigger projects such as Wakfu itself.

And don't try to argue that Wakfu is an ugly, hated child of Ankama. Dofus got a nice graphic overhaul lately, like, it was a 900 mb patch that changed a lot in class and object animations. I started playing Dofus a few months ago and I feel LOVED. And sad that they don't pay as much attention to Wakfu. So I really hope there won't be any new games for a while. Please. :C

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - February 03, 2016, 03:49:46.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #941517  Replies : 5  Views : 333
posté January 30, 2016, 01:17:42 | #3
They ruined the kama minting when already mentioned things were implemented: kamas from mobs/quests, treasure chests. The final blow was that duping issue. Now that the economy is blasted, inflation reached x10 or more depending on the server, no one ever bothers doing those kama recipes. If you ask me, it's a big shame to have this part of the game ruined, it used to be the only source of income, but honestly, even then it wasn't perfect and sometimes annoyed us.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #940892  Replies : 32  Views : 1114
posté January 22, 2016, 03:45:40 | #4
Sounds exciting, we've been waiting for most of these features for years. Except island revamps, could you please not waste your resources and better focus on other, more important things?
I'm glad to see the plans, but aren't they more like, hopes? How many of these will actually make it to the live server? 20% or even less probably. Years of sadness and disappointment taught me to never hope for best is we're talking about Wakfu. Sorry if my tone sounds like hate, I've been a loyal supporter for 3+ years, this game inspired me to draw over 1500 pictures (no exaggeration), but now I'm so so so tired of all the failed promises that seeing new ones makes me only sigh.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - January 22, 2016, 03:47:23.
Thread : News  Preview message : #939609  Replies : 74  Views : 2074
posté January 21, 2016, 23:37:50 | #5
This style reminded me of Zhao.. A liiiiiitle bit. Still not Zhao enough. :C

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #939562  Replies : 13  Views : 675
posté January 14, 2016, 08:05:08 | #6
It might be not as easy as changing a few numbers as we may think, but anyways, they have to do something about it.. Does the french playerbase stay quiet? I'm p sure if a french thread gathered the same amount of responses they'd at least pay attention..

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #938308  Replies : 17  Views : 773
posté January 14, 2016, 07:06:33 | #7
I have three wakfu clients: normal, steam, beta. Everything works fine and doesn't clash. Perhaps you might want to try putting the clients into different folders.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #938297  Replies : 5  Views : 263
posté January 14, 2016, 06:42:05 | #8

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 14 January 2016 04:02) *
If you can manage to keep your expectations low, you might have fun, though.
This, Tommy, this.
I stopped hoping for anything good, yes it might sound way too sad, am I sad? Yes I am. But my attachment to the universe and fandom are stronger than disappointment in Ankama. I've just lowered my expectations and overall ingame activity, turned into a casual player, that's how I managed to stay without "OH I QUIT" scandals for 3+ years. Yeah, I regret so much that I didn't hear about Wakfu when it was in beta stage. But I joined shortly after the release and became really obsessed with the game. I still am, and it feels nice to see someone returning. I have a high respect for veterans. :'D

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - January 14, 2016, 06:42:28.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #938291  Replies : 20  Views : 667
posté January 14, 2016, 06:26:03 | #9
You know it got ridiculous lately. On a freshly started computer, freshly launched client won't load past the black/whatever location background is, screen. I had just logged in when it decided to get stuck on the red screen of shushu dimension. It attempted to kill my memory, it was actually at 100% for good couple minutes, I couldn't even run task manager to get rid of the damn bugfu, nothing worked. Later though, I managed to kill the process off.
It scared the shit out of me. :C

Even if you manage to log in and survive almanax and 1-2 map switches, once in every 3-10 seconds everything would freeze for a moment, no matter if you're up to something serious like a boss battle or just gathering herbs.

Don't tell me that my specs are poor, it wasn't like this in 2014 (although we were complaining about the lag already, but now it got only worse), and I'm able to see exactly the same happening on my roomie's freshly bought pc, which can pull out some newest games on max.

And all we're gonna get really is "please report your ticket about the latency issues".. Couldn't tell how passionately I hate this derpy word they started using recently.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - January 14, 2016, 06:28:53.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #938289  Replies : 17  Views : 773
posté January 12, 2016, 18:51:02 | #10
I don't mind the double xp compensation. Moreover, I'm happy about it. I wasn't looking forward to huppermages but would always appreciate the double xp.

Thread : News  Preview message : #937930  Replies : 41  Views : 1385
posté January 12, 2016, 00:45:52 | #11

Quote (Aigees @ 11 January 2016 23:46) *
]And we are supposed to have twice the communication since we have 2 CMs, well 3 if you count Picaro, who posts in every language.

But CMs are not the only ones ignoring half the posts here, apparently devs like Enio, Dy7 and others do post often in french forums, but if they posted in English forums they would also need to do so in Spanish & Portuguese, I guess?

For example there wasn't a single post or trace from Dy7 in the huppermage feedback forum, and he's supposedly the one behind the class.

And the last time Enio posted around here was when trucks were involved.
I hate making conspiracy theories, but from what I've been able to observe, CMs only focus on the latest features (read: new money sources), or on major fuckups such as dupes. If you're stuck with a less significant, but still gamebreaking bug, you can explode with posts and bring here entire community, but it's unlikely that your topic is ever gonna get a simple "don't worry fellas, we'll forward it to the devs".

What about the mentioned devs, I dunno honestly. It was so heartwarming when RyF, Dy7 and Enio replied to our posts. You know, letting your customers feel cared about is vital.

Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #937677  Replies : 17  Views : 721
posté January 11, 2016, 22:15:01 | #12
Good to know that it's gonna get fixed, hopefully. Bad that we have to search for this info on the french side because english CMs seem to be picking threads to outright ignore.

Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #937649  Replies : 17  Views : 721
posté January 10, 2016, 14:43:13 | #13
Heroes don't complete UB quests (also we complain about CM activity here, welcome.) I and my co-player only started using heroes recently, ran steel beak, it appears that those characters that are not company leaders don't receive xp from killing UB. However, tokens and other rewards are here. Is it really intended?

Posting in general because threads in bug section are ignored forever. Please DON'T MOVE until a CM replies to this.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - January 12, 2016, 00:47:41.
Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #937314  Replies : 17  Views : 721
posté January 08, 2016, 15:53:01 | #14
Yeah that smells. Imo it defeats the purpose of spell decks and candies/potions/other food. Still hoping they will look into it. :/

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #936626  Replies : 6  Views : 344
posté January 08, 2016, 15:50:00 | #15
Gosh, can you just leave enus alone. It's all the matter of playstyle, totally depends on the person playing. Have you ever considered complaining that iops put entire team under the risk by jumping into the most dangerous spot..?
If the enus you've seen were dumb and greedy, I'm sorry then. Not all the people are like this. I highly suspect that your teammates, even if they weren't enus, wouldn't share with you anyways. Oh well. If you're salty and unhappy, don't rush to make threads that will summon a shitstorm for sure.

Everyone whom I know has an enu, some even started as enu, and even those would always ask the team, "does someone need it?" when they loot something cool. Yeah, me too. Get some good friends or just don't create such threads anymore, please.

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #936623  Replies : 105  Views : 2488
posté January 08, 2016, 00:47:34 | #16

Quote (Matt5150 @ 07 January 2016 23:08) *
What the hell did I just read

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #936440  Replies : 105  Views : 2488
posté December 26, 2015, 06:58:38 | #17
^ This. Plus people have very different viewpoints on classes, sometimes they're all right and viable, but the "who needs a nurf" thread will always trigger an unnecessary flaming war.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #934354  Replies : 328  Views : 6578
posté December 26, 2015, 02:14:53 | #18
I'd make you play as a sacrier. One and only class, sacrier. For saying that sacs are fine at the moment.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #934318  Replies : 328  Views : 6578
posté December 23, 2015, 01:36:36 | #19

Quote (Yunru @ 23 December 2015 00:35) *
Well it does prevent people to play with more accounts on same location.

Families? Couples? Just roommates?

And it also filters the lazy and those who dont like to give away data.

There are some public persons playing, imagine what devastating impact might happen on their lives if their data gets leaked. Ask me if I'm paranoid about that? Yes I am. Ankama doesn't provide any guarantee on that, just "we promise we're good etc".

It is said data gets deleted after anyway.

Again, what prevents them from copying it, lel?

Thread : News  Preview message : #933627  Replies : 39  Views : 1734
posté December 22, 2015, 23:01:44 | #20
Yeah too bad most of us don't share our real data upon creating a game account. You guys are taking the information page too seriously, especially the part where you aren't allowed to change your name or phone (???) and if a user was too cautious not to give away his data he's basically screwed (try to communicate with support about it and they'll ask for your blood samples and a baby sacrifice).

Due to said above, I had to participate from an alt acc. Still very upset. We shouldn't be required to provide our real address BEFORE winning.

Thread : News  Preview message : #933601  Replies : 39  Views : 1734