Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Seguchi-sama's profile
Statistics
1463 Posts (1.23 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 20:11:58 | #1
Excluding spell deck system and lvl 50-80 dungeons, awesome additions and fixes.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #883350  Replies : 14  Views : 719
posté June 29, 2015, 21:20:19 | #2
I'm still waiting for the steam support response, slowly losing the last bits of hope :'D

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #880893  Replies : 81  Views : 1634
posté June 29, 2015, 00:17:46 | #3

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
I called you dude because I always use this word to express my friendliness. If I don't like the person, I just won't refer to them anyhow. Welp.
As about the "struggle", I think yes, that's exactly what goes on with both xelorium and SB right now? I mean my group is quite strong, well-geared and has brains, we don't mess mob and boss mechanics up, but even normal xelorium dungeons take a bit too much time? Paired with the minuscule rewards, it always brings that "UGH" feeling. I'm rather up for a slight difficulty decrease - mechanics is super neat, leave it as it is, maybe except hc robowl because no one bothers with touching that thing and his stabilized state isn't the least significant issue here.
But hp/resists/damage output on xel present mobs could really use some nerfs.

You asked for opinions and you get them. My opinion is stated as is: we shouldn't be able to one-shot lvl 160-175 mobs, but also we shouldn't spend more than 3-4 full turn cicles on a room. Not yet. This content is meant to become forgotten and outleveled soon. Refrain from asking for 10-turn rooms till lvl 200.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880674  Replies : 21  Views : 913
posté June 28, 2015, 16:12:10 | #4
Duuuuuuuuude. Leave challenging content for lvl 200. Let people actually progress thru 165-175, obtain robowl and SB gear to be ready for the worse fights. That's just it. Now, we aren't at the point where we do need artificial difficulty.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880560  Replies : 21  Views : 913
posté June 27, 2015, 22:46:09 | #5
I see healing word as a good range extender, but 1-4 non-modifiable.. Man. It totally changes the spell's purpose. Now on live it's one of the most used spells in my build because it has a fairly amazing range and it totally compensates the average base heal. So many situations when this range saved the day.. But they want water enis to become blind of some sort, don't they.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880366  Replies : 172  Views : 5054
posté June 27, 2015, 18:30:50 | #6
Water:
- Fortifying word looks very odd now. I should go out of the training room and test it with a team, but "on paper", the whole base damage and bonus healing per % missing hp aren't amusing to me. Will we be able to achieve the old numbers, at least?

Fire:
- Hammle and refund mark should also heal under UR. No way I'm spending 5 ap in order just to apply flaming.
- Personally I'd like the old rebirth mark effect to stay. Or due to recent bugs with undead lapse and stuff it seemed easier to remove the effect overall rather than fix it?

Passives:
- Expert healer. Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that the thing with such a name applies -5% heals?

Everything else looks fine or even cool so far. I can't talk about air spells much because I've never played an air eni, but changes on fear flask are awesome to say at least.
I see a dd eni buffed by a ton, but healer build will suffer with less range and less flexibility?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880267  Replies : 172  Views : 5054
posté June 27, 2015, 18:05:11 | #7
Sacrifice of 50 resist for 15% damage.. Seems legit huh?

The more I look at the water panda the more sad I become. It was the only branch I've been enjoying ever since the revamp.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880257  Replies : 317  Views : 6291
posté June 27, 2015, 17:58:37 | #8
I haven't touched beta too much yet, but is everything really THAT much easier so it needs to go back to grindy hell? Remember that 175 isn't 200 yet, fights yet to become tougher and longer, so I guess it's rather good that encounter at 175 doesn't take you three hours to beat?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880255  Replies : 21  Views : 913
posté June 27, 2015, 06:53:28 | #9
*sends some love back* owo/ ✧・゚: *✧

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #880142  Replies : 17  Views : 954
posté June 26, 2015, 17:44:52 | #10
People like him are on Remi, but sharing titles/relics/whatnot would only happen within the static group. В)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #879750  Replies : 122  Views : 8356
posté June 26, 2015, 17:42:42 | #11
A buddy threw a video at me, which happened to be the game trailer. I never played any mmo so at first I just watched the series and was left totally amazed. Couple months ago, finally had a courage to try the game.. What made me stay is new friends (now we've been playing together for 3 years aww) and tumblr fandom, most likely. I just like.. Found a home.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #879748  Replies : 21  Views : 692
posté June 25, 2015, 18:00:47 | #12
Don't know if there's many guys with a viewpoint like mine, but I've never been seriously looking forward to this feature. I'm not excited, therefore can't be disappointed.

I'm fine with my team comp as it is now: I have real people to play with, also my sidekicks are strong and helpful (no class can replace Trank). If Ankama ends up with a renewable payment system unlinked from booster (i.e. we have to pay xxxx ogrines per month for hero slot separately from booster) I'll just forget that this feature has ever existed. No biggie.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #879425  Replies : 251  Views : 4106
posté June 24, 2015, 17:24:38 | #13
Honestly I think these additional effects should've been applied to the water branch instead of fire.

Fire was okay already. It had its own niche. Now the fire heals as a thing are basically gone, often you can't rely on some kind of fancy regen/whatever and need just normal, effective, instant heals. Everyone looks at the water branch then, but it's still dull and hey now even more limited with all those range nerfs and in-line restrictions.

Can we just quickly rework these (honestly nice but unwanted for fire) effects to place them on water spells please?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #879204  Replies : 172  Views : 5054
posté June 24, 2015, 17:07:31 | #14
Okay, I've sent a steam ticket, let's see how fast they will react and if it helps at all.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #879200  Replies : 81  Views : 1634
posté June 23, 2015, 18:12:19 | #15
What do we do then.. /o\

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #878855  Replies : 81  Views : 1634
posté June 23, 2015, 06:55:40 | #16
I still don't get it. If the steam acc was created recently, are you straightly saying that we must waste $5 on other steam products in order to be able to pay for Wakfu then?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #878740  Replies : 81  Views : 1634
posté June 22, 2015, 18:42:06 | #17
I don't have problems with my old accounts too, it's just about the freshly created acc. All my excitement about the new character turned into frustration.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #878550  Replies : 81  Views : 1634
posté June 22, 2015, 17:54:34 | #18
The steam "procedure" mentions adding funds to the wallet as a way to "unlock" the new account. However, mostly everyone here does have funds in their wallets already.

Please note that in-game items or a DLC cannot be the first purchase of a newly-created Steam account.
If I got it right, we can't do anything if our steam account is new? I don't wanna waste $5 on another steam content (I play only Wakfu, Dofus and Kwaan - all three games by your company), just in order to be able to pay for Wakfu after it.

I've made a new wakfu acc and linked it to the new steam acc, then put money into the wallet because it's the ONLY working option to get ogrines for me. I just want to sub, man. And now you literally tell me that I should forget about that account at all?

I filled a ticket #1382046 over a week ago and it's still unanswered.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #878540  Replies : 81  Views : 1634
posté June 22, 2015, 01:17:51 | #19
Man prices on Remi were one of the "healthiest" and acceptable just 1-2 months ago, but now it's all ruined. ;n; I don't want the aerafal future for this server. oTL

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #878375  Replies : 14  Views : 675
posté June 21, 2015, 21:04:10 | #20
I started discovering Dofus recently mostly just in order to compare pros and cons to Wakfu. True that many things could find a good use in Wakfu, but also I'm happy about NOT seeing many ugly Dofus aspects here. I can speak only about content visible at low lvl f2p, but I could already see a lot.

Dislikes:
- The interface, graphics and map navigation.
- Separated markets (want a resource? Run here, want shoes - run here, want a weapon - run the opposite direction across entire map)
- Energy points, stat system in general
- Character creation tool.. Oh boy, where to start. NEVER give a user the ability to choose ANY color and combine it into something eye-bleeding.. Never. I think that's what they learned and I'm honestly glad about preset palettes in Wakfu.

- Lore. There's much more stuff to read, did you even know that Brutas is a founder of Astrub? I've been playing Wakfu for 3 years and only got to know it recently, when clicked on his statue.... In Dofus.
- Separate inventory tabs! Resources, equipment, consumables.. All sorted.
- Tons of character slots! \o/
- Pets, there are tons also. Variety of mounts and breeding system.
- Class change 50 ogrines per level instead of fixed tiers.
- Kama exchange? Idk but it feels it'd be amazing right now in Wakfu since we can't buy ogrines even via steam.
- HUMAN FOGGERS.
- I've got a feeling that Dofus receives way more artwork than Wakfu.
- Free anytime respec before lvl 30.
- Harvesting queue.
- Almanax bonuses are not random and change everyday: for example, xp boost in a specific dungeon or increase in amount of specific resourse collected. However, Dofus almanax is like old Wakfu one, when you need to do quests/offerings.
- Bestiary aka ingame encyclopedia, which lists areas where mobs can be found.
- Status, you can set your goddamn status like in skype: online, away, private, solo.. Dunno if it really works tho. I haven't interacted with people yet. x'D
- Tens and probably hundreds of quests which reward you with xp, kamas and sometimes other stuff.

.... *looks at the list size* ..And way more other little adorable things that I see and go "aawwww why can't we have this in Wakfu". I know right that Dofus is older and its team is bigger and Ankama obviously loves it more than Wakfu, which still feels like an ugly hated child. Wakfu has lots of upsides, mind you. But it definitely needs more developer love and manpower.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #878306  Replies : 21  Views : 1181