Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Seguchi-sama's profile
Statistics
1119 Posts (1.27 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 28, 2014, 23:06:15 | #1
(Though they don't like petitions, it's better for us to rename this thread..)

Okay, they don't give a damn about months of grind. Probably it's fun to watch how people's effort can be ruined in a blink of an eye. They did it once and will do over and over again.
But. Now that smithammers are being sold in boutique, I think Ankama has to do something about our money invested in certain gear pieces, which are becoming useless after the revamp. Maybe not even useless, but different. In some cases, changes are fatal and are forcing you to dump the item into trash.
You drop/craft something cool, you spend cash to rune it (let's not talk about the market, all those sellers are spending real money too), some time passes and your item turns out as a completely different piece, something that you didn't ever want, yet your money is staying here. How is that called? I think fooling or fraud.
The biggest problem is that Ankama doesn't think the same way. They be like "it's not our business".

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767223  Replies : 27  Views : 763
posté August 28, 2014, 16:00:08 | #2
Dear Sabi, sorry, but if you say that it's a top priority, your company shouldn't be making any boutique sales and special offers right now, and hardly focus on fixing the problem instead.
How many months has it been? We're concluding that Ankama doesn't want money because there's probably thousands of dollars lost, and we see what? We see nothing, just no moves at all. Is this payment issue really so hard to fix that it takes MONTHS?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767110  Replies : 34  Views : 737
posté August 26, 2014, 20:53:41 | #3
WE is the only wakfu-related site that is bookmarked for quick access on my browser panel. ^^
Mostly I'm checking market statistics here (unfortunately, can't do it for a while already, but it's nice to know that you're aware of it, I'll gladly wait for the fixes and continue using it then), it's amazing and most helpful feature ever.
Secondly I use the set builder, some profession pages (craft material listing is neat and comfortable to look at), regular item search.
Must admit that WE is generally more user-friendly and even the site layout/font is better than there, on the official site. I always prefer WE over Encyclopedia. Yay for players who care about this game's knowledge base more than its own devs.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #766600  Replies : 37  Views : 907
posté August 26, 2014, 00:51:35 | #4
You realize the importance of kit skill at higher levels. Imagine how you're lvl 155 (which took ages to hit) and can't equip, let's say, a great and shiny lvl 165 item that is way, WAY better than your current one. (Expire ring vs emiw wing in my case)
Now lvl 165 isn't even ingame, not to mention how hard grind becomes at these top levels. (Now I have to spam flaxhid for just xp, otherwise my characters aren't progressing like at all).
All of my not-so-important alts have +10 KS in stats and I just slap sets from higher lvl characters on them. My main characters have 1-6 KS statted and are dependant on the guild KS as well. I don't find it bad or abuseable, it's just a thing that exists and it's totally up to you, to use it or to suffer being 1 level away from your desired item.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #766366  Replies : 26  Views : 873
posté August 24, 2014, 16:22:24 | #5

Quote (Deviched @ 23 August 2014 17:44) *
Earth Eni

Give me a weapon that hits with earth please 8D 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #766012  Replies : 7  Views : 437
posté August 24, 2014, 16:08:49 | #6
Thanks Mango, I'm always grateful for all the effort you put into communication with playerbase and devs. Your words sound assuring so I'll just sit and wait patiently. ^^
Just wanted to spot this question before it gets lost and forgotten.

As about number of elements in builds in general, we've been told somewhere that single-ele builds will receive quite a good support, but I don't see it yet?
Mostly all the items in the database are 2-3 ele and I couldn't find anything that would justify those promises made for single-ele. Maybe I'm just rushing too much and it simply hasn't been added yet, but still, want to know.

Personal situation: I have ONE tribrid character, ONE pure water and the rest are "normal" hybrids. And I should say last ones are really in favor, they seem to be the strongest right now. I have to worry about 3- and 1-ele chars' equipment much more than 2-ele. Variety, stats, accessibility. For the moment it all works against 3-ele and is just nonexistant in 1-element case.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - August 24, 2014, 16:11:39.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #766006  Replies : 484  Views : 10849
posté August 24, 2014, 04:10:22 | #7
Well, I have one character that could be called tri-ele at the moment, but I can simply forget this idea and stick to old good two-ele, if I see a great overall damage loss after the update.
Besides that character, any other of my alts is happy with just two elements. So I can't really tell what I prefer, shushu weapons gaining a few % but turning into two-ele, or staying as it is now.
Yet my opinion might be biased because myself and my friends have at least 1 shushu craft. And we all of course feel a bit fooled, looking at the new dropable weapon stats and then looking back at the result of months of grinding. Bitter.
If I hadn't any ready shushu weapons on my hands, I'd go for a dropable weapon with no doubt. I'd even forget the idea of my main being tri-element, as I've said above. Because shushu crafts aren't worth it, aren't worth effort that is currently required.
If their recipes will get simplified, I won't feel somewhat better because I've already spent so much time and money on old recipes. :C

TL;DR: Everyone will skip tri-element equipment if it will remain so weak as it is now, especially these hapless grind-your-arse-out shushu weapons.

Legendary crafts lvl 100 were awesome (I'm still wearing exi's shovel on my 157 enu), their lvl 150 updates (mainly) somewhat suck.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765917  Replies : 484  Views : 10849
posté August 24, 2014, 00:16:26 | #8
Mango, could you please bring this question to the devs?
I also find it very unpleasant. Those weapons are made of lvl 100 legendary crafts PLUS tons of quite hard to collect dungeon drops.
Not that we're asking to nerf dropable lvl 150-160 weapons (no one likes nerfs and some people have probably prepared and bought a few bank cards ;Р), but maybe buff shushu crafts a tiny bit. They should be more appealing and rewarding. Hard-working crafters should not feel neglected.

Also let me add a little more, such example as Hushed scepter vs Cactlass. They both are lvl 115-120-ish legendaries, have 50% dmg but scepter keeps its nasty -50 dodge debuff, while being a drop from HARDLY accessible dungeon boss, unlike Cactlass. It drops from EVERY. Single. Mob. Seriously? Are these items really treated like similar? :/ Can they relook at these two weapons and try to bring some balance here?

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - August 24, 2014, 00:18:02.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765868  Replies : 484  Views : 10849
posté August 22, 2014, 02:26:19 | #9
I'll mark as a holiday the day when Ankama fixes paypal AND unlocks 3000 ogrine option for it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765207  Replies : 9  Views : 301
posté August 22, 2014, 02:20:48 | #10
WTB enurado amu, shadow eaters epa, WTS -list- - WTB enurado amulet (water/fire), shadow eaters x2
- WTS
infected ring runed +14, royalty crown runed +12

Comment here, ankabox me or IGN Ahobaka, Karigurashi, Suto.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #765205  Replies : 0  Views : 58
posté August 21, 2014, 15:50:03 | #11
Jumping in just for the statistics. I'm making a pouch every run, still no emblem as well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765053  Replies : 4  Views : 302
posté August 20, 2014, 14:36:21 | #12
Even though the payment problem is still neglected, I'll throw my angry comment here. The more the merrier, aha.

Just spent a good half hour attempting to pay: with paypal first - 3000 og option is greyed out. I WILL NOT buy 5000 og just to use 3000 of them for a booster.
Then I tried to use mobile payment, both of options available for my country gave me a result "this option isn't available for your phone number" so these payments are apparently broken?
So I ended up frustrated and not wishing to buy subs anymore. How many years will pass until this BS gets fixed?

I tried to give my money, Ankama, you don't want to accept it.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - August 20, 2014, 14:37:42.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764715  Replies : 21  Views : 473
posté August 19, 2014, 14:01:14 | #13
Bump ._.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #764424  Replies : 2  Views : 205
posté August 19, 2014, 13:59:44 | #14
Just stunning. I've been always your fan, Ruru, please keep up drawing. UwU
Your latest pics show so much improvement that they can be surely called professional art already.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - August 19, 2014, 14:00:17.
Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #764423  Replies : 18  Views : 1498
posté August 17, 2014, 15:27:35 | #15
Yeah, that "specialized" damage would totally suck if they leave it on relics/epics/such on without giving us a chance to reroll for another type.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #763827  Replies : 484  Views : 10849
posté August 14, 2014, 18:21:41 | #16
Otomai bp [BOUGHT] Thanks to the customer, the thread can be closed now ^^

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - August 20, 2014, 17:19:06.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #762950  Replies : 2  Views : 205
posté August 12, 2014, 22:55:44 | #17
Finally some interesting stuff to read and think on. I'm pleasantly surprised that we still receive articles about the lore, since "-50% boutique sale" news became too frequent.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #762455  Replies : 14  Views : 570
posté August 11, 2014, 22:30:05 | #18
This idea is brilliant. +1.

Too bad the topic's going to be dumped into 'suggestions' and most likely ignored by staff, just as a good chunk of other good ideas. :c

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762113  Replies : 16  Views : 317
posté August 10, 2014, 19:09:49 | #19

Quote (Neneko88 @ 10 August 2014 18:47) *
If wakfu was good enough you wouldn't have to multi account. If the 6 account statement doesn't apply to you why bother replying?
Because I find it slightly annoying to see people acting aggressively towards multilogging as a fact. I won't go into details, since Dy7's clarification, further multilog talks are considered more like offtopic here.

And for those who is worried about PvP 3 vs 1 and such: I don't care about it. ^^ God damn, who needs your PvP, chill your stuff down. I personally will only defend myself with multiaccs if someone aggroes me.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761684  Replies : 115  Views : 2424