Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Seguchi-sama's profile
Statistics
1110 Posts (1.28 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 02:26:19 | #1
I'll mark as a holiday the day when Ankama fixes paypal AND unlocks 3000 ogrine option for it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765207  Replies : 9  Views : 242
posté Today - 02:20:48 | #2
WTB enurado amu, shadow eaters epa, WTS -list- - WTB enurado amulet (water/fire), shadow eaters x2
- WTS
infected ring runed +14, royalty crown runed +12

Comment here, ankabox me or IGN Ahobaka, Karigurashi, Suto.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #765205  Replies : 0  Views : 17
posté Yesterday - 15:50:03 | #3
Jumping in just for the statistics. I'm making a pouch every run, still no emblem as well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765053  Replies : 4  Views : 261
posté August 20, 2014, 14:36:21 | #4
Even though the payment problem is still neglected, I'll throw my angry comment here. The more the merrier, aha.

Just spent a good half hour attempting to pay: with paypal first - 3000 og option is greyed out. I WILL NOT buy 5000 og just to use 3000 of them for a booster.
Then I tried to use mobile payment, both of options available for my country gave me a result "this option isn't available for your phone number" so these payments are apparently broken?
So I ended up frustrated and not wishing to buy subs anymore. How many years will pass until this BS gets fixed?

I tried to give my money, Ankama, you don't want to accept it.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - August 20, 2014, 14:37:42.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764715  Replies : 21  Views : 445
posté August 19, 2014, 14:01:14 | #5
Bump ._.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #764424  Replies : 2  Views : 163
posté August 19, 2014, 13:59:44 | #6
Just stunning. I've been always your fan, Ruru, please keep up drawing. UwU
Your latest pics show so much improvement that they can be surely called professional art already.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - August 19, 2014, 14:00:17.
Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #764423  Replies : 17  Views : 1081
posté August 17, 2014, 15:27:35 | #7
Yeah, that "specialized" damage would totally suck if they leave it on relics/epics/such on without giving us a chance to reroll for another type.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #763827  Replies : 268  Views : 6499
posté August 14, 2014, 18:21:41 | #8
Otomai bp [BOUGHT] Thanks to the customer, the thread can be closed now ^^

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - August 20, 2014, 17:19:06.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #762950  Replies : 2  Views : 163
posté August 12, 2014, 22:55:44 | #9
Finally some interesting stuff to read and think on. I'm pleasantly surprised that we still receive articles about the lore, since "-50% boutique sale" news became too frequent.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #762455  Replies : 14  Views : 480
posté August 11, 2014, 22:30:05 | #10
This idea is brilliant. +1.

Too bad the topic's going to be dumped into 'suggestions' and most likely ignored by staff, just as a good chunk of other good ideas. :c

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762113  Replies : 16  Views : 302
posté August 10, 2014, 19:09:49 | #11

Quote (Neneko88 @ 10 August 2014 18:47) *
If wakfu was good enough you wouldn't have to multi account. If the 6 account statement doesn't apply to you why bother replying?
Because I find it slightly annoying to see people acting aggressively towards multilogging as a fact. I won't go into details, since Dy7's clarification, further multilog talks are considered more like offtopic here.

And for those who is worried about PvP 3 vs 1 and such: I don't care about it. ^^ God damn, who needs your PvP, chill your stuff down. I personally will only defend myself with multiaccs if someone aggroes me.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761684  Replies : 115  Views : 2339
posté August 10, 2014, 18:38:46 | #12

Quote (Neneko88 @ 10 August 2014 18:26) *
If people want to 6 account so much they should play some other game wakfu is supposed to be an mmo
oh well the changes Dy7 posted here are the best. Thank you Dy7 I support you 100% ^^
Most of active multilog defenders here are just 2-3 accounts users. I can't get over the thing that people automatically take "multiboxer" equally to "no-life 6-boxer".. Oh come on.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761662  Replies : 115  Views : 2339
posté August 10, 2014, 18:12:27 | #13
Phew, thanks Dy7 for jumping in and clearing the things up. Now I can breathe loosely, the OP sounded quite like Ankama's going to forbid multiboxing which would be literally the end of Wakfu to me. So I've already started panicking. :'D

As about the token system and linked relics, I don't mind. Two dungeon runs for 1 fragment seems fair. Idk. Totally up for it. Relics dropped "naturally" will remain tradable, all our old stuff will remain tradable, honestly I don't see any downsides here.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761650  Replies : 115  Views : 2339
posté August 10, 2014, 16:20:32 | #14
I don't care about PvP, I don't want to deal with kids or whoever has their self-esteem so low that it needs a boost via some dumb rankings. I don't want to burn my (already limited) online time on useless duels.
What I simply want is to live peacefully without even touching the "aggro/challenge" button. So, let me fucking do it and don't force me into some questionable stuff, Ankama. U_U

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761609  Replies : 17  Views : 450
posté August 10, 2014, 15:19:20 | #15

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 10 August 2014 15:05) *
Whom ever raised this concern is kind of out of their mind in my opinion..
Because even if multiboxing becomes forbidden, Wakfu may actually lose allot of players and people might just consider moving over to Dofus - i'd rather pay and have the right to have as many characters as i want than play a free game and have everything or other possibilities slowly be taken away from me.
Pretty much this.
Led me to another idea - if they want to do something about multiboxing, why not let us pay for additional accounts (and better not forget to add some minor benefits here) and limit f2p to one acc/ip. Will be no problem I think, since most of us are already used to pay 12+ bucks per month.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - August 10, 2014, 15:20:07.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761587  Replies : 115  Views : 2339
posté August 10, 2014, 14:45:24 | #16
If it ever happens, there will be no point for playing to me anymore. I'm using 2 or 3 accs at the same time, my buddies as well, and all of us are attached to these characters and are comfortable with this playstyle. Every single character is precious and helps the team. We don't have to search for random group fillers, deal with crappy persons, deal with those who doesn't have an idea of what Wakfu is, even though they're lvl 155.. Oh, it's been said like thousand times already. There ARE reasons to use multiple clients and better not to touch it.
If Ankama does something to multiboxing, they will lose more than a half of current population.
I personally have been a loyal customer for two years, but if multiboxing is going to be forbidden, I'll be locked out from the only game I've ever played and liked.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761577  Replies : 115  Views : 2339
posté August 02, 2014, 13:47:21 | #17
Yeah, it's somehow linked to the guild of hunters. Too bad we don't receive any visible quest for it. :c
Seems like my enu has done "enough" flaxhid and tormentor, since the npc now asks to bring seeds/essence only. Will update with more info once something is changed.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #759382  Replies : 8  Views : 613
posté July 25, 2014, 19:18:08 | #18
I've been honestly waiting for this thread to appear, and then jump in. After the update, my lvl 138 buddy who (thanks to statted kitskill) has nearly the best endgame gear, isn't able to spam Wa with us anymore. He's literally kicked out from the group's daily fun, and being forced to grind some shitty challenges (spell xp cough) or ask us to run something OF HIS LEVEL if we want to get back to our usual Wa runs together.
Now I'm talking particularly about Wa Castle, but it applies to every dungeon. Lvl 142? Come on? Even Nettlez is 140, but you're supposed to kill thousands of mobs to get it, what means you must outlevel it already.. Where's the friggin' logic.
Let's take Black Wabbit dun, there's lvl 122 cap iirc, but you're getting it easily after doing the main questline. It's not the case with lvl 142 though, we aren't given any options to go 130-140 without suffering.

I think it's the same for every dungeon. Current restrictions are taking away the challenge, and even if you aren't getting your optimal xp yet, you feel definitely better while beating tough stuff, but not when you're forced to die by grinding mobs that you are already sick of.

@Ankama: The level restriction is too high, please lower it by 5~10.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - July 25, 2014, 19:21:15.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757221  Replies : 29  Views : 726
posté July 24, 2014, 03:56:10 | #19
Ah, if it's available for all chars within the account, alright then.
We didn't complain about the golden api for example, about any quest item or achiev iirc. Yes we do have other accounts, but no one forces us to. (Although I'd be happy to see something that allows to "link" your accounts together, or make an "official" list of your accs, idk, a thing that would allow us to transfer items/chars within these accs but it shouldn't be allowed to get "unlinked" ever again..)
From one side, linked items might refresh our boring life: nowadays, it's easy to stack kamas, sit and wait for your desired item to appear on the market. I personally would prefer not to run let's say HC spore endlessly, but to ask someone to sell me their sugnuf torso or skin. Linked items would make some sense, bring motivation to stand up and do stuff yourself.
From the other side, I don't want to do stuff myself. x'D If droprates will remain relatively high with some other requirements, well, I'll consider it then. :B
And from yet another side, eek, what will happen to the economy if the most of epics/relics will be untradable in future? We want to spend kamas, we want our desired stuff to be sold, some want to sell items from boutique for kamas - and nothing's wrong with it! Ankama still grabs their cash, and players who can't afford spending 50% of their salary on a game, get what they want too. There's already untradeable mounts for ogrines and I'm honestly displeased with it.. Sorry, that's a bit too offtopic already.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756693  Replies : 15  Views : 592