Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Seguchi-sama's profile
Statistics
1141 Posts (1.27 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 03:03:10 | #1
I used to like playing as cra, it was a real fun with range, precision (read stuns and 500% brain dmg), burning beacons and generally strong fire spells, not to mention air branch that was purely awesome.
But the fun has been ruined literally years ago, since some moment I simply gave up on this class. They're simply useless. One of, if not the lowest damage output, range the same as enu or osa could easily achieve, worthless support branch..
I'm waiting, waiting.. Ankama does nothing. Seems like they won't even notice how poor cras are if we don't raise a voice.
Some of us can abandon a class, even if it was their beloved main, adapt to the changes and cling to the powerful class which is "trending" now. But some of us can not do that. I happen to know a person who STILL tries to play cra as their main and, you know, it hurts. Hurts to even look at. The person is desperate, knows that cras are underpowered, but still doesn't want to make an alt. They believe in their favorite class, but.. Would Ankama ever repair it? :C

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778783  Replies : 46  Views : 642
posté September 20, 2014, 08:20:41 | #2
Well.. :I
Nvm then, Ankama is good at ignoring any logic.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778225  Replies : 6  Views : 414
posté September 20, 2014, 04:07:14 | #3
The way newcomers learn that food of the same bonus type doesn't stack. \o/

Green: dmg, res
Red: crit, block
Blue: ini, lock, dodge, vitality ('scuse me if vitality isn't blue it's late and I'm sleepy)
Silver star pentagram: wis, pp
Yellow: those new fancy potions, such as pp, wis, hp, everything from boutique I guess.

Note it down somewhere.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778164  Replies : 6  Views : 414
posté September 18, 2014, 17:59:47 | #4
Happened to me yet again, this time I even checked that spell interface shows actives/passives at lvl 0, but forgot to make a screenshot. My rogue seemed to have 1 mechanics, because after reconnect I was only able to set one bomb at a time.

Enutrof, if reconnected while fused into drhellzerker, can't do ANYTHING until the fight's end. The game thinks that enu is still in zerker form, however he's not, he has 0 ap/17 mp in human form, no spells available (elemental or actives) besides drheller. I had to skip my turns entirely.

Will this topic EVER get some dev's attention, like, PLEASE?

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - September 18, 2014, 18:01:17.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777543  Replies : 5  Views : 227
posté September 18, 2014, 04:51:11 | #5
Wait wait WHAT.
I didn't even know that Xa quitted D: Where the info comes from?
Obvious that other artists, even if they're really good, can't catch up with his level and manner. This style is truly unique and irreplaceable. I hope the info is incorrect, god please let it be so.

Btw, sacrier girl from this post is made by Tcho-kun, afaik. He's awesome too but I didn't see him working on any Wakfu related stuff for a while.

Any official word on this would be really appreciated D: Please let us know who exactly works on the illustrations and who doesn't?

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - September 18, 2014, 04:56:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777335  Replies : 13  Views : 435
posté September 18, 2014, 01:47:32 | #6
Adorable! YwY

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #777272  Replies : 28  Views : 2410
posté September 18, 2014, 01:04:49 | #7
Kinda happy that it isn't only me who feels like the artwork quality comes down. It's not about how cute/animu the faces should be, who would mind a healthy diversity if character features are created wisely. Even if a character's face is imperfect, even if it has a huge nose and tiny eyes, it could still be hella cool and appealing, thanks to the artist's skill. That's what we don't happen to see lately.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777258  Replies : 13  Views : 435
posté September 17, 2014, 01:31:16 | #8
"A few updates"? Hasn't it been over a year already?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776825  Replies : 6  Views : 196
posté September 17, 2014, 01:29:51 | #9
My eni has noticeably less HP.
What was even the purpose of this fix? Make the HP passives utterly useless, without even giving us a respec?
I don't see a reason to change those old 20% of eni's HP. It worked just fine. The new passive is a complete trash.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776824  Replies : 16  Views : 706
posté September 16, 2014, 04:31:46 | #10
Had exactly the same, I suspect that it's not only range of active spells is decreased, but generally passives and actives are dropping to lvl 0.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776408  Replies : 5  Views : 227
posté September 13, 2014, 16:38:41 | #11
Dude with the hoop: people thinking that I'm gonna take part in PvP.
The other dude: me.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775440  Replies : 263  Views : 30640
posté September 12, 2014, 15:59:21 | #12
Grats guys, you're super cool *д*

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #774989  Replies : 22  Views : 747
posté September 11, 2014, 17:03:53 | #13
Alright, what about the arrow keys issue? I see posts about it in the bug section as well, but looks like there's no point in reporting bugs anymore, all we are getting is silence.
Maybe I should go ask Mango to forward this issue to devs personally? Heck, since when a player is more reliable than a community manager.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #774344  Replies : 10  Views : 508
posté September 11, 2014, 01:18:07 | #14
^ Yeah, just faced the same problem. :c

Back to the main topic, let's keep the thread alive until Sabi at least comes and says her usual "thanks for the report" ._.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #774007  Replies : 10  Views : 508
posté September 10, 2014, 16:08:13 | #15
PLEASE FIX THESE GODDAMN ARROW KEYS RIGHT TODAY it's so annoying that I even used caps.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #773702  Replies : 10  Views : 508
posté September 08, 2014, 22:20:52 | #16
Reconnection system bug - how long will it be like this? My internet connection is a big poop, so I have to try my luck with reconnection system pretty much often.
80% of the tries end up like this:

The fight goes on, while my character is stuck outside. It shows that she's still in-combat, the team could see her, though I can't re-join, interact with any group member, use teleport of scriptures, anything. Relogging multiple times doesn't solve the problem.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - September 08, 2014, 22:21:36.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #771918  Replies : 0  Views : 86
posté September 08, 2014, 02:33:38 | #17
The situation with mono-builds being left behind just sucks balls.
For now, I'm giving up on my only and precious pure water eni (now his heals, dmg and res are noticeably stronger than any hybrid's), hope there will be another respec given away when mono-ele gear is finally released or the current system is getting some changes.
I don't want my choice to be limited by default.
Back then, there was no hybrids. Old players are used to the fact that a pure element is stronger than a hybrid. That's.. Logical, huh.
However, lately hybrids are much more flexible and helpful in most cases. I myself came to think at least a few times, facing a 500% water res mob again, "ohh I could've hit this mob with a fire mark", but honestly, this inconvenience was fully compensated in other cases. Even in this world of hybrids, I was feeling like my mono-ele eni is worth something. He never ever was a hybrid. That was my little pride.
Now, this fun, fun of being different, fun of being let it be weak in some situations but fully compensating it with GODLIKE DAMAGE NUMBERS in other ones, this fun is simply taken away from me. I'm forced to go for a hybrid. I don't want to but I have no choice.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #771639  Replies : 656  Views : 15922
posté September 05, 2014, 18:56:03 | #18
Excited about the upcoming update:

How I fear it will actually be:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #770715  Replies : 263  Views : 30640
posté September 04, 2014, 16:18:25 | #19
Oh man, people are becoming so agressive when they talk about
a) Relics
b) "Hardcore" vs "casual" players.

You can't please everyone. Relics were implemented as an ultimately rare and strong, hard grind requiring item - basically, something that is able to grab and hold a player's attention for months. Now I see the grindy aspect being almost completely removed, so relics won't be giving a feeling of luxury anymore. Of course each and every player will want to go for some relic, so we eventually will end up with 100% of population having at least one.
What's the point of it being a relic then?

In this case, everyone and their mom (c) is pleased, casuals are happy. But what about hardcore players? Wait, wait a bit. First of all, what do we call "hardcore"? People who burn their lives here, ikr. Then, who has allowed us to judge them and decide for them, how much time/effort should or shouldn't they put in something. It's their own business. But any hard work has to be rewarding, imo.

Lastly, there's people who spends 2-4 hours/day, is that already hardcore? People who simply knows how to play efficiently, has a strong static group, whose characters are nicely geared. Who can afford a relic with the current "casual-unfriendly" system, because they simply have patience.

I only see complainers as lazy and unproductive people, sorry. If you think that your 30-minute per day derping MUST reward you with a top tier gear, you are wrong.

P.S. Also I want to add that I don't see PvP rankings as a new interest holder. Personally I couldn't care less about it, just as a lot of other people whom I happen to know.
Moreover, I do really hate this direction, the fact that Ankama almost forces us into PvP is totally awful.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - September 04, 2014, 16:28:45.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #770259  Replies : 50  Views : 1318
posté September 04, 2014, 00:38:08 | #20
Your shiniest turn when you crit for like 1000+ a few times will always leave a mob just with a few hp. Usually it's 1 hp. And this mob OF COURSE goes right after you. Aw yiss.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769985  Replies : 36  Views : 1017