Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Seguchi-sama's profile
Statistics
1732 Posts (1.1 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 06:40:19 | #1
I'm just saying what I've been able to closely observe during all that p2p -> f2p transition thing. No more, no less.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #973617  Replies : 11  Views : 225
posté Yesterday - 17:55:54 | #2
Welcome back.

After reading comments I've got something to clarify, you don't get "extra" 10% premium loot or whatever.. You get your loot back. It's been changed this way so the game "steals" your loot randomly, and sometimes there goes the most valuable item you could ever drop. When you subscribe/boost, you don't get any bonuses - you simply "forbid" the system to "steal" your drops.. That's how it works.

Same with xp: they nerfed the base xp by 30%, and now are offering it back in exchange for our money.

Overall though, having a booster is worth it not only because losing your drops at random is disheartening. Having an access to a 30-slot account bank is quite essential, just as having those sweet xp multipliers for your alts.

I'd say don't rush, try the game out for free, see what's changed and if it's enough to make you pay. Sub now is just a convenience bonus mostly.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - July 27, 2016, 19:19:22.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #973579  Replies : 11  Views : 225
posté July 24, 2016, 16:53:11 | #3
Yeah it's got nothing to do with connection. Confirmed by many people across many countries. Also I'm using the normal client, not steam.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #973390  Replies : 12  Views : 552
posté July 23, 2016, 02:44:22 | #4
Motherloving yes. I noticed that recently you get disconnected for inactivity after being afk for like, 3-5 minutes??? Maybe 10 if you lucky. And then you have to login twice, as Tommy said, because first attempt would always yield that stupid "account already in use".

Maybe it's also time to hint that saving your login-pass info in the client might actually be very appreciated by players? Other games require like 2 clicks to get online while Wakfu forces us to type everything over and over and over and OVER. *annoyed long and complicated password user*

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #973282  Replies : 12  Views : 552
posté July 22, 2016, 11:26:31 | #5

is available for all players who have never subscribed
So if an account had been subscribed in the past, we can't buy it? What happens if such an account purchases the pack? It just won't activate or what? Please clarify..

Thread : News  Preview message : #973215  Replies : 18  Views : 361
posté July 16, 2016, 22:22:25 | #6
Well then.. Around 3 years more and we can expect receiving the stuff designed for 180-200 that's been unlocked in such an unnecessary rush?..

Also sad laughs at those who don't know anything and call people dumb for actually remembering all the shit Ankama promised and has never done..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972629  Replies : 20  Views : 1089
posté July 14, 2016, 00:00:25 | #7
Lol Sabi I like that screenshot, everything about it. Also thanks for reacting so quickly.

Thread : 1.47 Bug Reports  Preview message : #972125  Replies : 11  Views : 453
posté July 13, 2016, 17:51:21 | #8
If a dungeon with such a mechanic was 170+, no one would complain.. Why did they even implement a lowbie dungeon again, in the first place. Literally the problem is its recommended level. Can't we just change it?.. Everyone would agree that content under 100 shouldn't be this challenging, next to impossible for its level.

As about the beta tests, see yourself: it's restricted to paid accounts. Usually those who can afford booster are already way past lvl 100, and can't give correct feedback. Even if they do (see comments above), Ankama doesn't listen. Also there's just -this little- players who still have faith in the game and keep paying. Most of recurring supporters quit long ago. There's like 5 people who still think Wakfu is worth paying for. Therefore, beta is empty and untested.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972048  Replies : 18  Views : 618
posté July 13, 2016, 16:29:33 | #9
Sooo winners must contact CM in order to claim their prizes? D:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972025  Replies : 10  Views : 339
posté July 12, 2016, 18:53:11 | #10
That's finally some good looking changelog. Keep it up, I hope the next update will be focused on high levels, crafting and achievement system revamp - and won't take another 6 months or more. :'D This update is cool, but we need that on a more regular basis.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #971810  Replies : 23  Views : 1109
posté July 09, 2016, 20:54:45 | #11
Correct, even Mango quit.

The most remarkable players/active community figures quit, some old developers left Ankama, or at least the Wakfu team itself. I'm not claiming to know Everything, afaik, this mentioned team now consists of VERY little people: old guys + new guys that are a bit clueless, that tend to revamp everything (again) to their taste, which changes Wakfu drastically and I'm yet to see a player being happy about a game that turned into completely another game over 4 years. This tiny developer team lacks direction, I'd say. So far they've managed to bring some cool, refreshing things, but as well they made Wakfu feel like a cheap and boring grindfest. Many, if not all the sandbox features are gone completely. This isn't Wakfu we fell in love with in 2012 and earlier.

Currently Wakfu is abandoned by its makers, and, as an inevitable result, by players too.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971376  Replies : 14  Views : 648
posté July 09, 2016, 14:59:48 | #12
Hunting hoodlums outside was one of the funniest and profitable things for me back when class emblems were best in slot.. Ahh, good times, good times. Emblems are still worth having for any character under 150. If you can't do the dungeon, just fight mobs in nation areas. Every area has a set "party" - for example, panda hoodlum hangs out at Holey Forest or Hugo's Meadow, but never at Singing Fields.. Unless they changed it, my info might be outdated. I used to know all the hoodlum spawn points and their "party" compositions per area. :'D Observation! \o/

While we're at the key topic, level your handyman also. Being independent, never begging for keys, or even more, sharing them with your party (you can freely ask for their key mats in exchange) is a huge contribution to your image of a good player.

Price-check everything you drop or look up for recipes they're used in (open official encyclopedia), seemingly trash items can potentially bring you decent kamas. Not always, but sometimes. C: I've seen people thinking that loud cloth or cloudy cotton are good for nothing, heh.

Do kama chests (artifact treasure hunt) with every character that has respective artifact. If you still haven't done the artifact quests, do them. The amount of kamas earned might not be as good as before, since economy on many servers went nuts, but it'll help you out regardessly. Some kamas is better than no kamas. :р Also imo it's a fun activity, something different that involves discovery rather than fighting. Worth doing at least once in your wakfu life.

I might add more if I remember.. This topic threw me back and made remember all the good moments I had before they added the grindy and tedious high levels. ;о;

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971347  Replies : 16  Views : 777
posté July 09, 2016, 14:33:37 | #13
Well yeah.. 100% of everyone I know stopped playing due to numerous reasons. Community is hibernating. There's still someone on Nox and Remi, I don't know who are those people, if they're new or what, but you definitely can see some activity at the temple on peak hours and at markets (nation market for Remi and hw/kelba market for Nox). There's still someone selling stuff, what means someone's playing.

If you don't find anyone at mentioned spots, I'd recommend looking for people at the most popular dungeon entries: wa, flax, enurado, idk moon maybe?? All areas are currently f2p so basically nothing stops you from coming there.

If this fails too, you still have forums o/ The most viable way to find people currently is to post here. Many of forum dwellers, including myself, almost never play anymore, but at least wouldn't mund a friendly babble or guiding. C:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971346  Replies : 14  Views : 648
posté July 06, 2016, 17:45:38 | #14
Craft xp potion. Grants X hours of 50% or 100% crafting and gathering xp.

It's like that mini mea culpa for those who already spent their compensation tokens. :р

Thread : Events  Preview message : #970968  Replies : 52  Views : 1268
posté June 30, 2016, 18:54:22 | #15
Is it just me or this devblog gave us 0% information.. It's merely an announce, and I was hoping for actual details. Like list of changes. Geez.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #970351  Replies : 36  Views : 1128
posté June 29, 2016, 21:39:11 | #16
Does someone realize how sad and hopeless these bumps are ._.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #970252  Replies : 97  Views : 4625
posté June 29, 2016, 19:39:35 | #17
It's nice, only if it was added somewhere in 2013 but not now, when everyone is beyond angry about the high lvl content absence.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #970235  Replies : 31  Views : 852
posté June 24, 2016, 20:56:28 | #18
The changelog looks nice, although there's a lot of things that had to be done months and years ago.. It feels like they're finally attempting to resurrect a huge dead body which Wakfu is now, trying to poke it blindly, cluelessly from different sides. The most efficient "poke" was the addition of 100-180 Otomai quest, I didn't believe when I saw it. If they keep poking like this, maybe they manage to revive the game.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #969627  Replies : 41  Views : 2676
posté June 23, 2016, 20:54:12 | #19

Quote (HealingHotness @ 23 June 2016 19:40) *
You guys always complain.
I could already write a book full of legit reasons why we always complain.

Thread : News  Preview message : #969440  Replies : 60  Views : 2021