Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Seguchi-sama's profile
Statistics
1210 Posts (1.22 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 03:19:38 | #1
^ Nah, air cras and xelors are okay damagers too. Sacs do really need some rework or just a small buff. I know Ankama's going to revamp iops and cras next, but should we just shut up about other classes because of it? I guess no.
More love for air sacs please! /o/

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #812226  Replies : 5  Views : 148
posté December 17, 2014, 02:24:46 | #2

Quote (Whiterummy @ 16 December 2014 23:36) *
I don't understand why they don't just put you under a state in PvP, It wouldn't have any direct effects on your character just the spells. Eg Gobup: one use per turn while under the PvP state. Allows summon Osas to still function in a PvM setting and balances them in a PvP setting.
Best solution so far. Sadly it's not Ankama's method, since they rarely use logic.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810408  Replies : 203  Views : 4422
posté December 17, 2014, 00:43:54 | #3
New emotes. NEVER ENOUGH OF IT gimme more. It's like the most delightful thing in the game. It's like the only thing that makes me roll and jump all excited. Two-person emotes especially.

As opposite, old kwismas decos and fireworks were a bit meh.

Thread : News  Preview message : #810370  Replies : 16  Views : 387
posté December 16, 2014, 12:02:05 | #4
Ahem.
There was no actual restat for pandas at all. Come on.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810057  Replies : 203  Views : 4422
posté December 14, 2014, 06:11:07 | #5
This search tool allows you to filter by 2 or 3 elements. The site itself is a bit raw, also it will load slowly if you're using it for the first time, but still, it remains the only reliable option for listing all the 3-ele gear so far.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #808925  Replies : 18  Views : 650
posté December 14, 2014, 03:33:01 | #6
Regarding the respec for pandas. So guys please don't move this to the class specific section before getting some attention from Ankama, okay?

We were given a 7 days free respec for our freshly revamped pandas.
Upon logging in, I, as all of my friends, discovered my panda's skills locked, and 'points to distribute' nonexistent. As if you had just created a new character.
That forced us to respec immediately, just in sake of unlocking our spells and being able to play.

Therefore, I demand a new free respec for our beloved drunkards.
Some of us didn't have time (or sub) to test everything on beta properly. It's quite impossible to make a perfect build in the first day of playing a revamped class, especially if you don't have a single point to dump into specialties.

Also it's never been the case before: we used to get our ability points resetted AND ready for re-distributing without entering the respec room, and spells remained untouched. What happened this time I find really unfair, be it a bug or intended change.
So basically there wasn't a week long restat quest, but pure ankatrolling again. Please do something about that. Cheers.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #808850  Replies : 12  Views : 611
posté December 13, 2014, 07:19:18 | #7
I wondered why this discussion is so active and huh now I see :'D

On the topic: you people must really miss the point that everyone could have their own leveling route/speed, defined by the class you use for powerleveling, by equips and runes you have, and last but not least, and the hardest to deal with, your own brains. If someone succeeds so much, it's because they not only have OP chars, but likely are really good at strategy, have a perfect knowledge of mob abilities/behavior and know a few more helpful tips, such as position managing. Outside of the dungeons, you know, you could manage the direction mobs are looking at. How? Sorry, I won't share because some of you were mean to Mango. :3

Here comes the offtopic: if you can't do something, it doesn't make it unachievable for everyone. It's natural distinction. You shouldn't be mad at someone just because of jealousy. Better spend this time and energy to improve, idk. It's just immature, all this unnecessary rage and hate for those who are capable of cool things.
People worship Mango because he deserves this. The more fans a person happens to have, the more trolls/haters will appear, inescapably. I just hope Mango doesn't take it too seriously and keeps enjoying his streams. He seriously helped the community more than any CM ever.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #808429  Replies : 98  Views : 3420
posté December 12, 2014, 04:10:24 | #8
Yeah please.
The most annoying duel spammers are going to my black list, though this solution isn't the best, because at the time point of typing someone's name to block them, I already feel a bit frustrated.
This game has enough frustrating aspects besides pvp, so please let's remove this one at least.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #807854  Replies : 18  Views : 557
posté December 11, 2014, 08:20:50 | #9
I'm pretty sure it's not just masqs.
Maybe I've overlooked osa's and panda's animation, but I'm 100% sure that there's no iop one because there's always 1-2 iops in our team and nobody has ever seen anything.

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #807311  Replies : 19  Views : 688
posté December 08, 2014, 10:49:21 | #10
Pretty please.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #806001  Replies : 12  Views : 462
posté December 07, 2014, 02:49:40 | #11

Quote (Phillippus @ 07 December 2014 02:34) *
I remember a time when a hardcore player was a player who was interested in exploring the deepest aspects of the game, completing every single one of it's hardests challenges, not just people with too much extra time who likes to repeat the same bullshit over and over again. o.o
Well you can freely call me a hardcore player then o_o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #805522  Replies : 102  Views : 3449
posté December 07, 2014, 01:38:36 | #12

Quote (picklesaregood @ 07 December 2014 01:31) *
you are one brave person to dare stand against the casuals

for that i tip my hat off to you my man
Always at your service. C:
My sense of justice won't let me stay quiet. This game never was too casual and it shouldn't become one.

(Sup with these ultra fast dislikes, do we have a ninja multiaccount here) 

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - December 07, 2014, 01:39:32.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #805500  Replies : 102  Views : 3449
posté December 07, 2014, 01:29:59 | #13
When 200-300 token epics were added and it all catered to casuals, hardcore (and even softcore) people cried "too fast and EZ".
Now it's 600 tokens, dungeon difficulty is adapted, and it's a turn for casuals to cry.
Not that I'm insisting on leaving this cost, but hey, it shouldn't be too easy either, since we're slowly getting close to lvl 200.
Maybe this particular item should cost 300 or 400 normal tokens. Otherwise it simply won't be worth bothering.
But the direction in general, I like it. This dimension makes me hella excited. Come at me dear casuals, throw your protests. The fun thing is I'm not even that much hardcore, geez.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #805498  Replies : 102  Views : 3449
posté December 06, 2014, 01:30:59 | #14
"WIP" pandas aren't accessible anymore and.. ..I've lost access to my equips from "real server" which I've put on that character. The panda itself looks like this now:

But in the char selection screen, I could see my items here.
I thought that the server will update and everything will get back to its place, i.e. my equips were supposed to go back to the original owner character on that account. But it didn't happen.
Not too much to worry about since it's beta, but still a pity because I wanted to play on this server for a bit and now can't.

Thread : New Bugs  Preview message : #805238  Replies : 0  Views : 114
posté December 06, 2014, 00:17:55 | #15
Just this ^
Also I'm looking forward to see that Real Babaji's forum posts amg. x'D

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #805229  Replies : 34  Views : 1141
posté December 04, 2014, 00:11:07 | #16
Yeah, seems like this's the only way to make Ankama add a proper tank/lock relic, for example.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #804424  Replies : 3  Views : 230
posté December 01, 2014, 06:20:03 | #17

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 01 December 2014 05:01) *
The problem is people are acting like it was deleted

It still exists and its still stickied its just in the appropriate section now
You (as everyone else) know just perfectly that no one does really visit any section besides general.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #803289  Replies : 38  Views : 1361
posté December 01, 2014, 05:02:40 | #18

Quote (Dy7 @ 29 November 2014 16:44) *
For the Game Design / Integration side, we are a whole team of 2 persons. And we are also in charge of the end game PvM contents (families, dungeons, items) and on some features (PvP, craft, etc..).
You should hire Mango! *hides*

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #803251  Replies : 205  Views : 9397
posté December 01, 2014, 04:59:04 | #19
How did I make it to 160? Found some good friends and stuck with them since 80ish level (happened 2 years ago), that's it. C:
My opinion, Wakfu is impossible without a more or less constant group of lovely people which will drag you online and cheer up if needed.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #803247  Replies : 48  Views : 2007
posté December 01, 2014, 04:56:58 | #20

Quote (Picaro @ 30 November 2014 09:11) *
My lips are sealed!

It wouldn't be very fun if I went ahead and revealed the prizes now, would it?

Complete all the puzzles and you'll find that there's a little something for everyone to enjoy. Good luck, the Calendar starts tomorrow!
Just please tell us it's NOT father whupper costume, old players need some respect but not the third copy of this coat. :C

Thread : News  Preview message : #803245  Replies : 189  Views : 4240