Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Seguchi-sama's profile
Statistics
1293 Posts (1.22 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 20:35:40 | #1
:C

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834550  Replies : 9  Views : 204
posté February 27, 2015, 03:46:14 | #2
Trustable guy, and was so nice to me who didn't know how to even trade in Dofus and exchange kamas for ogrines. x'D Thanks yet again. Brb getting wealthier and buying more ogrines if the offer stays there.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #834043  Replies : 6  Views : 139
posté February 26, 2015, 07:37:57 | #3
;n;7

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833831  Replies : 53  Views : 1232
posté February 26, 2015, 01:40:34 | #4
I find it funny how 3/4 of the thread about Wakfu's future turned into the ToS hype. It's a sign that people do actually look at something else, both because this "something else" is exciting and Wakfu is underwhelming once you reach the top and realize there's little to no content for high levels.

The word about ToS is spread across our subcommunities, I'm surprised to see you guys talking about it, because my russian buddies are doing it as well. Surely I'm gonna join the bandwagon, follow my closest friends, we're in it together (c). Not even thinking about abandoning Wakfu because it's my goddamn only mmo and I'm comparing everything I meet to Wakfu and everything honestly fails at least in visual competition. Even ToS is too sugary, too anime, too boring for me. Look at Wakfu, it shines with colors and outstanding, remarkable char/mob designs. It has a nice, I'd say perfect balance between cartoonish and animeish style, it won my heart and I'm pretty sure I'm not the first and not the last die-hard fan of their graphic team.

As about competition, as it's already been said, niches are still different. Even if lots of Wakfu people look at ToS in anticipation, even if Ankama notices it, all I hope for is that Tot won't go further with his new ~epic~ direction. If he will keep shoving elia/otrope and other 12 years old fitting content at us, if official art will get worse (recalling that Pandora "masterpiece"), then I'm really afraid for Wakfu's future.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833770  Replies : 77  Views : 2058
posté February 26, 2015, 01:17:20 | #5
I'd like to hear a word on this, because myself and my buddies were "lucky" enough to experience this thing without reconnecting, just all out of sudden. And yeah sometimes it does affect multiple party members at once. Very unpleasant, softly spoken.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833761  Replies : 13  Views : 379
posté February 20, 2015, 02:05:59 | #6
Yeah, gotta prepare more carefully next time, for now I just enjoy the 777 and crit when it was needed. :'D

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #831949  Replies : 53  Views : 2170
posté February 20, 2015, 01:48:32 | #7
Mango will do it better, but here's my first attempt. C: It's very imperfect, since 30 seconds isn't enough for me to spend all those 20 mp in zerker form, char stops and derps on every debuff cell. Also I was lazy to bring a xelor and two Scales since they're on other accs. But. MAN I LOVE artificial setups.

I see the one billion potential.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #831943  Replies : 53  Views : 2170
posté February 19, 2015, 12:45:43 | #8
How on earth dizzy got nerfed if now it's fast to gain (and regain) and benefitable to consume. I can pull out godly damages literally every other turn: for example, first turn milk fountain x2, second turn one milk fountain then milk wave. Pre-revamp, building dizzy was taking forever. And worn out was terrible, didn't you love falling asleep in the middle of combat.

This was my statement on the dizzy alone on the water branch. Maybe other elements aren't the same, no idea, sorry. I picked fire as an off-branch with only explosive flask leveled, it's kinda funny to turn everything into living bombs. I didn't ever bother with scald mechanics on any class (too depending, read unreliable), maybe that's why I have no problems with it. :'D

So, panda revamp was half awesome half meh. I'm content as far as water stays the same, honestly have been always enjoying strong mono-element classes. But every panda must agree that Ankama overlooked earth and fire branches, hell knows what's the purpose of these, they don't excite, they just don't do the thing.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #831745  Replies : 53  Views : 1615
posté February 19, 2015, 10:03:23 | #9
I do agree with you on the part about bosses ignoring bound and other mechanics/states. I do agree also on the lock part, now literally everything escapes your tank for almost free in pvm and it should be worse in pvp.

However, about the panda revamp.. I dunno. Depends on the personal playstyle and content you prefer to run, I guess. This revamp literally revived my forever-130-ish panda and now she's 169, I'm taking her somewhere almost every day and really enjoying this char. Maybe it's because I picked water as a main branch. Fire and earth look really unappealing and situational tbh. I might agree that revamp was rather a disappointment to people who don't adapt. My panda was earth for ages, but I got over it, switched to water and never ever regretted then.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #831721  Replies : 53  Views : 1615
posté February 18, 2015, 01:22:49 | #10
I was mega excited about this but then I've read that unskinned item remains linked..... Wasted. 

Thread : Server Status  Preview message : #831350  Replies : 42  Views : 2011
posté February 15, 2015, 03:50:21 | #11

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 15 February 2015 02:57) *
ignore skull as much as i wanna love the dude he thinks mask double is better than sram
Kay then :>

Quote (Xander-is-Kander @ 15 February 2015 03:06) *
I don't really get why anyone want to add more levels to pets. Just seems like it would be more tedious to me. I'd rather they just make the stats more equal among the different kinds.

Aside from golden pets I guess because it's kind of understandable booster stuff would be a little bit superior to make it an incentive to get them. (They're not even that much better anyway)
Now pets are sorta stuck. As your character progresses, pet gets only weaker and on a 150-170ish char it's even hard to notice when your pet is dead because there's just a pathetic decrease in hp and close to nonexistent damage difference.

Pet value is greater than a ring but worse than any other equipment slot? It isn't the case for a lvl 50-100 char but then this value drastically drops.

So more levels on a pet would prevent from putting it on a nubish char, yet giving higher lvl chars a reason to equip a pet at all.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #830491  Replies : 58  Views : 1241
posté February 15, 2015, 02:53:32 | #12

Quote (Ogirips @ 15 February 2015 02:36) *
I wondered why nobody bothers with it even though the company sells actual, real figurines.
- Extremely time-consuming
- Rewards are crap
- Majority of players can't even load it properly

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #830481  Replies : 40  Views : 957
posté February 15, 2015, 02:51:17 | #13
How is it OP when the estimate progression time with my proposed system stays around three months for a lvl 0 pet and 1.5 months for a lvl 50 one?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #830480  Replies : 58  Views : 1241
posté February 15, 2015, 02:09:20 | #14
Pet is under 50: +1 lvl per day
Under 100: +2 lvls per day
100-200: +3 lvls per day?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #830474  Replies : 58  Views : 1241
posté February 15, 2015, 00:50:03 | #15
Pets currently don't make any sense because we're basically using lvl 50 items on lvl 170 chars. Mounts are lvl 50 too, but they feel kinda useful with their 40% specific damage buff, since the highest of close-combat, long-distance, etc. amount available on regular equips is 50%? Correct me if I'm wrong.

And then, there are pets with a max of 30% damage bonus, while we have up to 100% dmg on the top lvl items.

Solution that I see is, easy as a pie, scaling. Let us raise our pets to lvl 100, 150, even 200, leave the same progression, problem solved. \o/

I don't see a phoenix being op with its 120% dmg on lvl 200, as we're probably gonna have 1500-1700, maybe even 2000 dmg without pets. Bow meow with almost 200 lock? Yes, it IS alright on lvl 200.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #830454  Replies : 58  Views : 1241
posté February 14, 2015, 11:22:19 | #16
^ "Account already in use" and "disconnected due to inactivity" are making me and my friends sick lately. I might not even disconnect but normally log out, or press quit, then upon attempting of logging in it'd say "account in use". Yeah, NO, it's not, it simply can't.

And a friend of mine often gets the inactivity message when he just logged in. Several times. One day this lag had been annoying him so frequently that he said "screw it" and stopped trying to play.

I mean come on, we never experienced these things in 2013 and earlier, what piece of the code got fucked up this time?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #830299  Replies : 40  Views : 957
posté February 14, 2015, 06:43:21 | #17
For me the worst bug currently is that random support spell reset. Might happen in any dungeon, any time. Your passive and active spells are turning lvl 0 in the middle of fight.

One more, less tragic, but still annoying due to the loss of keys: in a dungeon, running between rooms, your char suddenly stops seeing other group members and all the interactable dungeon elements. Then it gets disconnected with a message saying something about technical errors. I've been encountering this bug on a particular char in particular dungeon, three times in a row. What's the deal with it?

Bugs linked to reconnection do suck really hard, it's been already mentioned. MP/AP, support spells, kit skill, nation buffs, all gets messed up RANDOMLY. Sometimes it doesn't. You can't simply predict if this one reconnect will be succesful or not.

There are also several bugs caused by server midnight, e.g. mass insta deaths in srambad boss fight.

My buff timers went crazy recently. Relog or any teleport could reset your buff/debuff timer to any amount of time, like, I had a 3-hour almanax blessing, a 1-hour dedarm, a 1-hour initiative food buff. What's bad, you'd ask? This's only a visual glitch, you can't really track your buff time and are forced to relog, what sometimes causes the loss of keys.

Upon inviting someone (who's outside) in a group that is currently in combat, it will "double" the fighters' hp, making it let's say 6500/13000, what brings butthurt to the healer. You can't heal above the normal hp number, but you should agree that seeing your group suddenly half dead is confusing.

These are the most common bugs faced by myself recently. Funny part is about reporting, I simply gave up on this because posts never get a response, how could I dream about real fixes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #830279  Replies : 40  Views : 957
posté February 12, 2015, 04:10:52 | #18
Even though I'm complaining there's nothing to do, I've never been that type who gets poverleveled or rushes. I'm rather a relaxed, softcore player. But, there's simply nothing to do for a veteran player with a stable group of friends, which gathers up everyday and does 1-2 dungeons.

I laugh at those trying to defend the lack of high lvl content through pointing out at broken/useless features, such as pvp, nations and stuff. Haven't I tried it? No, I used to be a gov member for 6-8 months. I'm still fixing the eco occasionally. I own a seal of companionship and countless seals of mastership, thanks to alts, I crafted tons of lvl 100 legendaries and shushu weapons for myself and friends. I do enjoy crafting.
I do enjoy making alts. But in the situation when you have four 165+ chars on two accs and literally less than ten dungeons to do, you know, something is wrong and it doesn't come from the player's side.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #829657  Replies : 65  Views : 1393
posté February 11, 2015, 10:26:57 | #19
I was thinking about starting a thread about the lack of 130+ stuff for a few days already, but this discussion is somewhat fitting, so lemme post it there. Ugly red marker OF MY RAGE yay.

Yeah, we all have seen it multiple times, what doesn't cancel the fact of its ridiculousness.

Lately I was hanging out with a friend, we had no particular purpose, both logged just to spend a good time together. We ended up running HC sram because it's relatively fun, doesn't take hours to complete and doesn't lock particular classes out as xelorium does with melee chars (my friend has several melees that he really enjoys, so that matters).
I can't say it was fun after all, because it was something like 50-60th run. Same with enurado. With wa it's even worse, I even crushed a linked wa crown one day because I had so many tokens that I didn't even need.

High level, actual dedicated players and financial supporters, are bound to literally few dungeons, some of which, as I've said, are class-wise picky. Could it be worse. It makes people bored and frustrated, and even more frustrated if we take a look on the screenshot above. Low-mid lvl content is 9/10 of the game, what. What.

My suggestion, no, my demand is at least two, better three different dungeons for the same level range. Let's say you release Ow El and spit in the face of all srams, iops, sacriers. Then at least make yourself an instant excuse with some melee-friendly dungeon. Etc.

We need balance, we need variety, we need entertainment. There's so many high levels who just hang out at almanax for flipping HOURS, is Wakfu about that, really?

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - February 11, 2015, 10:28:24.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #829331  Replies : 65  Views : 1393
posté February 11, 2015, 02:42:27 | #20
Uhh thanks for the promo Hack, you're the sweetest. But my commissions are closed atm, so please OP don't count on me.

Next LVL

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #829239  Replies : 6  Views : 418