Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

KHfan22's profile
Statistics
1129 Posts (1.16 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté October 18, 2014, 10:09:53 | #1

Quote (GoldenBane @ 17 October 2014 05:46) *
Hello everyone! It's Goldie. I was encouraged by a few friends to post so...here you are. My favorite food is tuna and I adore the color white~
IGN: Goldenclockwork
Nation:Brakmar (Amaknian at heart)
Guild: House of Night (Forever and always)
Class: Osa
Server: Nox

-Plays with cat ears- I didn't know Osas had cat ears...?

Skai  

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #788361  Replies : 143  Views : 11332
posté October 14, 2014, 05:13:53 | #2

Quote (dirtyknees2 @ 02 October 2014 23:10) *
How long do I have to wait before changing back to the original nation that I was in to begin with.
Hello dirtyknees2,

You can change your nation only once a month. After you change your nation you must wait a whole month before you can change it again.

Also this is a very old thread (of 2 years). Your question seems to be very off topic as well. If you have any questions, don't be afraid in making a new thread, messaging one of the people in this thread, or searching the general forums for the answer.

Skai
(Noxian creeping in the Remington Politics category ;3)

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #787227  Replies : 4  Views : 677
posté October 14, 2014, 04:54:44 | #3

Quote (AduroT @ 14 October 2014 01:33) *
Yeah, I put an alt into the Riktus to see what it looked like and I don't understand what the benefit is. Clan bonus went from a x9 to a x3, and I tryed messing with an area's clan member wishes to throw off the ecology, did so and became an outlaw, but saw no change in the clan bonus from it.

The idea of a bandit/raider faction seems amusing to me, but unless I'm missing something it just does not seem at all worth it.

I think people become riktus to roleplay and roleplay only*. I have seen so many people suddenly go "Be with Riktus or get "f**ked/raped/ agrroed by us all day every day" and express vulgar behavior. Although before this riktus update I've only seen behavior saying, "If you ain't Brakmar, You're sh**."

I'm not against national pride for I take pride with my Amaknian flag. But I deeply frown on behavior such as these because they act like a broken record and think they are above everyone else.

*An upside to being a Riktus is also being able to PvP no matter what guild you're in.

Skai

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - October 14, 2014, 04:55:04.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #787225  Replies : 13  Views : 1290
posté October 11, 2014, 00:36:34 | #4

Quote (AduroT @ 10 October 2014 13:56) *
What exactly are the Pros and Cons of choosing Riktus vs choosing Guard? How much is PvP required for either role? I get most of the gist of citizenship, being a Sufokian from level 18-40 with currently 870 citizenship points. How much does that experience change if I choose Riktus or Guard?
Hi AduroT!

Pros to Riktus: Whether your guild is aligned to a nation or not you can activate PvP if you are a Riktus
Example: You are in a Sufokian Guild but you are Riktus. You can still activate PvP even though Sufokia is not allied with Rikus clan. You can get riktus based wings for pvp and riktus based harnesses if you have a mount.

Cons to Riktus: People may Kill you left and right. You gain bonuses by destroying ecosystems of nations. I'm not sure what the base bonuses are for riktus.

There is no required amount of PvP for choosing either one. When you reach level 38 you are able to become a guard by talking to your nation's garrison or talk to badoboss to become a riktus (you can become a riktus after being a guard at level 38 by talking to the badoboss at the bermuda triangle)

If you have 870 CP now, if you switch from Sufokia to Riktus (or any other nation) then you will lose all your CP, it will go down to 0.

I hope that helps!
Skai

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #786437  Replies : 13  Views : 1290
posté October 08, 2014, 02:15:35 | #5

Quote (JerryDB @ 06 October 2014 01:41) *
Cra's have piercing arrow which can bounce shot to many other enemies I think its up to 6.

What do you consider broken?.

Piercing arrow hits a maximum of 5 targets Jerry, dear  

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #785591  Replies : 27  Views : 1738
posté October 07, 2014, 08:21:43 | #6
Although I'm not very in tip top shape regarding to the lore of Wakfu and even worse with Dofus, I still enjoy the quests because I enjoy reading the certain events of the game.

Although thanks to Ankama, most of the secret locations or achievements needed to be done in the Nations are no longer able to be completed however a majority of them still can. As I progress through this game SLOWLY I find secret hideouts holding treasures like emotes, kamas/experience, and something to laugh about. Seriously there are soooo many things in this game that are so funny and punny!

Soon we reach the higher level questlines that dive into a real story of Wakfu. What is Harebourg's true master plan? Where did (this monster) come from? WHERE DID PANDORA COME FROM AND WHY CAN SHE MAKE PORTALS??? (a question I want answers to but I can't because the dimensions need to be out DX)

Ahem. Sorry I got a bit carried away there.

The point is, I have the potential to reach end game and be the "zombies" who sit at one place fighting the same people over and over again, but that's not fun for me because I want to explore this virtual world and know the stories behind it. I don't want to fly past all the wonderful things the game has in store just to be strong.

So yeah, do the quests if you are an explorer.
Skai
That little goody goody cra that most people ignore~

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - October 07, 2014, 08:23:48.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #785206  Replies : 3  Views : 296
posté October 05, 2014, 23:54:23 | #7
"Guards: Removal of the warning message to the guards when close to any Outlaws."

What the hell? Isn't the point of being a guard is to FIND Outlaws? I swear this game is a buff to Outlaws and a nerf to Guards. There's no more equality.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #784713  Replies : 102  Views : 4428
posté October 02, 2014, 22:04:57 | #8

Quote (AduroT @ 02 October 2014 13:57) *
How Does one choose Riktus? I'm fairly new and didn't even know there was a fifth option because the owl never mentioned it, just the four nations.
You an become a riktus by going to the "Bermuda Triangle" by taking your "current nation" boat.

Amakna: Holey Forest
Bonta; Thicket of Yurbut
Brakmar: Gnashville
Sufokia: Steamulating Shore

Talk to the guy who is blocking the pathway to the rest of the island and tell him you want to become a riktus.

Another way is to go the guard quest at level 38. When you go talk to the guard at the nation's garrison you, instead of talking to the guard again, go to the bermuda triangle and talk to the guy blocking access to the rest of the island.

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - October 02, 2014, 22:06:04.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #783697  Replies : 13  Views : 1290
posté October 02, 2014, 21:58:41 | #9

Quote (Stormquake @ 02 October 2014 21:04) *
Can I go to the Stasis Mine in the northwest Braknar at 30% Stasis?
The last time I checked it was 33% but with enough stasis the answer will be a yes.

The Stasis mine is more well known as the Stasis Source. There is one in each and very nation except for Riktus. All of these entrances, although located in a different location, are linked together. That is they go to one place only.

Example: If you go in from Brakmar and I go in from Amakna at the same time then we would both show up at the stasis source at the same time and can go "Hey, what's up." (or ignore each other )

Skai

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - October 02, 2014, 22:00:03.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #783693  Replies : 3  Views : 248
posté October 01, 2014, 04:43:57 | #10
Your writing is certainly something I can appreciate. It has details that allows the reader to create a picture. I've read a lot of fanfics and yours is definitely in the good files.

I'll certainly take my time to read all these for fun

Skai

Thread : Fan Fiction  Preview message : #782961  Replies : 6  Views : 494
posté October 01, 2014, 00:45:27 | #11
I have a question of Ryf. I've been asked the question "Will there ever be an eliatrope class" as well and I do understand Yugo being the only Eliatrope in the world of twelve in the game. However I'm curious about Pandora who was introduced to the story via the God Dimension storyline. Although I do anticipate the storyline as they are released, I was wondering if there is any information about what she is and how she came to be in the World of Twelve that you can release to us now.

Skai

Thread : News  Preview message : #782877  Replies : 29  Views : 2264
posté September 29, 2014, 07:47:08 | #12
If I remember correctly, the color of the smoke is red (or orange) for the element of fire.
In Whisper Island there is a lengthy questline that includes running the four dungeons once.

As you run these 4 dungeons you will automatically learn an emote of your character playing a horn. The horn tune has a certain color.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I believe the color whisper emotes are as follows:
Dungeon Level 95 - Whisper Crisper - Whisper of Water (Blue)
Dungeon Level 100 - The Crackapult - Whisper of Fire (Red/Orange)
Dungeon Level 105 - The Rock - Whisper of Air (Purple)
Dungeon Level 110 - The Hush Quarters - The Whisper of Earth (Green)

The purpose of these whispers are used in the questline.
A Side Quest is to go around the island (and Singing Fields) and use the emotes to go "underground" and read a stone. If you get to these 8 locations then you will receive a title "Hoarse Whisperer" or something like that.

The Singing Fields location requires the Firewhisp emote and it will tell you the story of how the Whisper mobs had once lived in Singing Fields and was forced to move to Whisper Island due to the Human settlement in Amakna.

I hope this helps! ^^
Skai

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - September 29, 2014, 07:48:05.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782164  Replies : 3  Views : 281
posté September 26, 2014, 05:08:14 | #13
The Skai is Flying Sorry weird title, bad guild leader habit y'know?

Anyways since people don't really come here I'll just state what's going on with myself.
I've come across a situation I probably should have done a long time ago. This has forced me to resign from the Guild Leader of Illuminati. I have chosen a new successor and I hope they will lead Illuminati to a golden age. I am not sure when I will be back. Maybe I will log on to do some almanax and feed my lovely pets.

It's been a great and oddly painful experience (tee hee) being the Guild Leader for over a year. I've come across numerous joyful situatuons that reminded me how much I love Illuminati. I've come across mental breaking emotions that I may not have survived if it weren't for the help of my rights and left hands: Zylora/Strafe, Faded, Bee, and Hawki. The memories I hold of you will be cherished and YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME for a chat.

Illuminati it's a great honor to be with you and I hope to see you soon again my lovelies.
I'm sorry I have forced myself in this situation.

Skai
Former Guild Leader of Illuminati, Nox Server
Holder of the Longest Guild Leader term in the guild (even though she was forced DX)
Self-forcing Motherly Figure of Illuminati

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #780911  Replies : 0  Views : 115
posté September 26, 2014, 04:00:05 | #14

Quote (eladaan123 @ 25 September 2014 17:18) *
So i was just killing chaos pirates in calamar island and i somehow got outlaw status. How do i remove my outlaw status?
Someone already killed me and i thought that would clear it but it didnt. I dont want to have that white blinking outlaw icon above my head and its always blinking, kinda annoying. Thanks!

If this is not solved yet then go to each nation and find out which nation you are an outlaw to.
Next: find someone of the nation you are outlawed to and ask them to kill you WITH THEIR WINGS ON (well they can only kill you with their wings on anyways lol).
You must not give up the fight, they have to kill you down to 0 HP.
You will return to your nation and should have no more outlaw status.

Good Luck
Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #780889  Replies : 6  Views : 595
posté September 24, 2014, 23:40:10 | #15

Quote (AngryHobo @ 24 September 2014 15:48) *
Hello everyone,
I am having a blast coming back to wakfu and exploring the world all over again while watching the animated series at the same time. When i first played wakfu in beta me and some freinds made a small guild "Bow Meow Masters" just for our group of friends and any online friends who wanted in.
Now we all started back up and rekindled the guild. We are still small and low level (for now) but i just wanted to ask how i am able to get guild uniforms unlocked for everyone? Is there a certain level the guild needs to get to or do i need to go buy it from somewhere? Maybe both? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hello guild leader of Illuminati here to help

First I would advise you to level the guild to the appropriate levels. There are 4 uniform to unlock and one standard uniform.

The location to buy these uniform are in the Guild Bank rooms in the Outpost or the Guild Hall of your Haven world.

To unlock these costumes to the guild the guild members must earn Guild Points (GP)

To earn these GP you must do:
  • Win a fight while grouped with a Guildmate (2 GP)
  • Complete the achievement Kill 10 Monsters (35 levels from your current character level) (10 GP)
  • Complete the achievement Craft 10 Items (15 or 10 levels from your current profession level) (15 GP)
  • Complete the achievement Complete a Dungeon (Boss must be 50 levels from your current character level (20 GP)

To activate these quests open the Guild Window pressing the hot key G and go to the first tab.

The first standard guild uniform is completely free, however the others began to cost kamas once they are unlocked.

Good Luck!
Skai, Guild Mistress of Illuminati

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - September 24, 2014, 23:40:50.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #780302  Replies : 2  Views : 159
posté September 24, 2014, 09:54:54 | #16
Thanks feldepard! ^^

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779918  Replies : 10  Views : 329
posté September 24, 2014, 08:20:25 | #17

Quote (Chompers @ 24 September 2014 08:19) *
Now go level the crafting skills... they look so sad.
Give me ten years XD

Quote (deandip @ 24 September 2014 08:14) *
Congratz! Remember to take it off in dungeons. I keep forgetting.
Oh yeah totally lol XD

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - September 24, 2014, 08:21:01.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779892  Replies : 10  Views : 329
posté September 24, 2014, 08:11:14 | #18
A Harvester's Thank You Post Note: This is a simple blog of achievement and should probably be ignored to those who hate blogs like these.

I finally got my Seal of Companionship! ^^
I'd like to thank the people who have supported me through out the years of wakfu starting with my old friends: Sylvannis and Elspethe and Dresden (Even though the may never see this unless I literally show it to them) These three have started wakfu with me and gave me orders to fulfill so I could complete their professions thus beginning my passion as a harvester.

Then comes Illuminati whom I've filled many orders for free because what I gain most is experience and progress to this ring.

And to my favorite person, Strafe/Zylora, we began to compete with each other and I thoguht you were a better harvester than I was but then you focused on leveling alts and I siezes the opportunity to surpass you! Muahahaha! ^^ I'll work on your farmer

To Ova of Dathura, We made a deal that we would trade professions: My herbalist for your miner because I was the crazy one to love miner to you. I only regret I was unable to finish the job due to complications. You still finished my herbalist in a matter of days and that still means I alot to me even though you didn't have to.

To Kahlua/Boogies/Booger/the thing in your nose that you want to get rid of:
Thanks for accompanying me while I was in Kelba fishing! I bet you had a great time spamming encouragement at me even though I could only hear the first second of your cheer. Should have done it on the enu I think...

To Snausages, I believe you where the one who shouted encouragements on the forums when I announced one of my completed harvesting professions. I think you were the one who told me to hurry up and finish

And to everyone else whom I helped gather materials for. Although there are a number of us, I'm totally up for helping someone gather materials and now I can do it in a shorter time thanks to this sweet ring

Crazy Harvesting Cra of Nox
Skai~

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779887  Replies : 10  Views : 329
posté September 22, 2014, 22:15:48 | #19
I would at least appreciate it if Ankama gave us the option to continue buying Ogrines with credit card for those who can still pay with our cards. Now the only options non-steamers can use is PayPal or some thing called a Bank Transfer.
Sabi, will there be any sign of the return of the credit card option?

Thread : News  Preview message : #779111  Replies : 79  Views : 2973