Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

KHfan22's profile
Statistics
1024 Posts (1.15 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 02:57:39 | #1
To the main topic of this thread, As I have said to Hackwork's "Hating someone for leaving the server" thread I have moved on from all grudges I have made in the past. I don't need the drama and I'm completely fine with making friends and/or at least rebuilding the friendship I had with them.

Unfortunately since then there have been some unfortunate events. One that has left me heartbroken and in tears because friendship is such an important thing to me. I don't know why there are certain drama within and between servers but I think we should let it go and solve the drama in a more peaceful manner.

When there are disagreements between friends, I think one of the most important thing is what BOTH sides will do to mend the relationship. Mend it or Break it. If the relationship is mended then happiness. If the relationship is broken then too bad but you have to suck it up and move on.

Why can't we all set aside our differences and team up.
I will happily do this if the other person is willing to.

Skai from Nox

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758716  Replies : 26  Views : 461
posté July 30, 2014, 19:21:42 | #2
I figured at this point you already chose an element. I hope you enjoy the class and branch ^^

Skai

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #758601  Replies : 4  Views : 254
posté July 29, 2014, 21:51:13 | #3
Hello Profixsx!

Welcome to the cra class!

I'll first give you a brief introduction to each class:

Earth: This class is good for single hit targets. It is also special for the ability of hitting with rebounds (piercing arrow). Earth cras use a state called riddled and reach. Riddled is something you can put on monsters and gain the same amount of Reach State on yourself. What these states do is help you aid Destruct Arrow. The destruct arrow has two types of Damages but are both Earth. One is the arrow itself and the other is the consumption of Riddled and Reach to deal an explosive amount of damage. Earth is the most complicated out of all branches in my opinion but once you get it then it's very simple.

Fire: This is the AoE branch. Fire cras specialize in AoEs and depending on the arrow you use each gives special stats like -Range, Explosive (immediate additional damage) or Burning (damage after the monster ends his turn).

Air: This is the mobility class. Air cras are able to reach long distances at any type of direction from the monster. While Earth cras specialize in Straight Line of Sights. Air cras have the ability to target from any location around the monster (within reach) and even ignore obstacles in their way.

As for your original question I will not give you a direct answer of "You should go ____". I hope that you will use my introductions to decide which branch you want to use.

I do apologize for my length of each branch, however. I am an Earth cra so I understand this the most but I have been around to also adapt to other branches as well. I welcome others to give more insight of any of the branches that I have introduced.

Skai from Nox Server

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #758364  Replies : 4  Views : 254
posté July 29, 2014, 21:36:36 | #4
If I remember correctly, cras did have water spells as one of their three branches during closed beta.

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
If you watch the series, Eva does use a homing arrow like freezing arrow on a poor weasel looking monster.

Freezing Arrow is definitely an option probably to slow down the enemy my breaking AP or MP (one or the other because both will be too overpowered)
As for beacons to follow the traditional branch spells I'm not sure what a water beacon would be like. The AoEs of all beacons have already covered possible AoEs areas except the 9 cell block like an exploding arrow of the fire branch.

I know that this is the wakfu thread and thinking about dofus here is annoying. I roll my eyes when people compare wakfu to dofus as well. However I see this thread as just food for thought. There's no need to shake your head at this thread.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #758355  Replies : 5  Views : 197
posté July 29, 2014, 21:28:02 | #5
If you want to use AoE then go for fire attacks. If you want to focus on more single target and try to take down enemies with a burst of damage (riddled state and destruct arrow) then go for Earth.

As Kurokat said, it all depends on your playing preference.

Skai

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #758353  Replies : 2  Views : 192
posté July 29, 2014, 21:21:03 | #6
For air cra you might want to start look at royal or imperial blibli sets. You can also use cloudy set from the celestial Gobball dungeon.

Skai

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - July 29, 2014, 21:25:16.
Thread : Cra  Preview message : #758351  Replies : 1  Views : 100
posté July 28, 2014, 02:55:36 | #7
Good luck Major! I'm thinking of trying to continue my own fanfics on my tumblr but unfortunately I'm very non-tumblr-y =3

I'd like to see some of your writings when I come across them. How will your writings be like? Will they be actual stories of your characters?

Skai

Thread : Fan Fiction  Preview message : #757834  Replies : 1  Views : 87
posté July 28, 2014, 02:25:00 | #8

Quote (Trolololo4 @ 28 July 2014 02:10) *

Quote (KHfan22 @ 28 July 2014 01:16) *
Precision being single target
I'm not an expert in enis, but I think that 4 AP/1 MP spell can actually ruin the precision since it propagates.
I believe you are talking about Invigorating Word, which is in fact a rebound spell. I did see this problem. Perhaps this is where Long Range comes to play as long as the enis don't get too close to the enemy or their allies.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #757829  Replies : 4  Views : 111
posté July 28, 2014, 01:16:07 | #9
Dragoturkey Type for Water Enis So with the Dragoturkeys out to help our stats, I have a question about healing enis.

Precision being single target is a good one because the eni has a greater chance of getting close up than let's say the cra.
Long Range is good too due to the range of enis.

I'm thinking Precision is the best for a water eni but are there any other debates about what the eni should get?

Skai

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #757818  Replies : 4  Views : 111
posté July 27, 2014, 04:06:36 | #10
This is pretty accurate. I'm glad to see someone taking a passion in ecosystem as I do. Keep up the good work Lucky Luck!

Patriot of Amakna
Skai

PS if you want a summary there is a Guide of Amaknian resources in the Ecosystem section of the Advanced Gameplay.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #757626  Replies : 2  Views : 83
posté July 19, 2014, 11:17:27 | #11
Played since open beta. Currently on a month break due to vacation but will return in a week.

Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755226  Replies : 36  Views : 704
posté July 04, 2014, 22:23:01 | #12
To tavish degroot: I believe Rosy won that time and she was not a very liked governor. May actually have stopped played right after her term or even before it ended. I'm not sure what will happen but it is possible that if fleur moved his cp just by one point he may get rejected as governor and kicked out thus putting brakmar under the rule of vg or no governor and no nation bonuses.

Skai

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - July 04, 2014, 22:24:02.
Reason for edit : damn autocorrect by phone....
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #751501  Replies : 6  Views : 357
posté June 29, 2014, 01:25:05 | #13
I am more for Alpha's post because it holds a lot of truth. I will also add to Alpha's post regarding the introduction of the nations and how they are different.

There are four elements and they're are four nations. Can you see where I am getting at?

Alpha has mentioned that one nation has the most bonus percentage of one element (30%) and the less of another (5%).
Here are the list of bonuses each nation will give regarding the elements.

Amakna: 30% earth, 15% fire, 15% water, 5% air.
Bonta: 30% air, 15% earth, 15% water, 5% fire
Brakmar: 30% fire, 15% earth, 15% air, 5% water
Sufokia: 30% water, 15% fire, 15% air, 5% earth.

These nations also give 5% crafting bonus in a certain GATHERING profession:
Amakna: Farmer
Bonta: Lumberjack
Brakmar: Miner
Sufokia: Fisherman

I wish you luck in choosing the right nation for you. Has overlord has stated you may change your nation every 30 days for 25,000 kamas.
Although I may not be able to prevent nation pride from happening in this thread I strongly encourage for a more neutral post and to help the user decide himself which nation is best for him. Although i do love Amakna to death, I do not enjoy pushing others to make decisions for them because I believe no matter which nation we are in we can all help each other no matter what our passport of nation says. Amaknians don't have to only help amaknians. ^^ of course if you are a role player then everything I say will go out the window and you can forget I exist! Hehe!
Skai
Patriot of Amakna, Just some tree hugging peace loving passerby trying to help.

PS if I got the elements wrong in each nation please feel free to fix it for me (to anyone who knows if I am right or wrong ;o 

Quote (Zabungo @ 28 June 2014 00:27) *

Is there any information you all could share about the nation governments, or types of people that govern there to help me choose?

Thanks!
Edit:
About nation governments: anyone can run the nation via elections and people will vote for the best candidate they believe to be governor. The governor will take over the nation deciding what s/he will do regarding to the bonuses, alliance with other nations, what citizens of that particular nation is able to do via laws, etc. There are many types of governors. To note some common ones:
  • Governors who are eco friendly and want to fix the bonuses nearly 24/7
  • Governors who run for the hat.
  • Governors who want to declare war on more than one nation due to some unknown unless spoke personal hate towards that nation.
  • Governors who want the conquerable island of 13 dodge and 10 prospecting
  • Governors who are bored.
  • Governors who think they best suit the situation or role.
Etcetera etcetera.

Who runs for these nations?
I will not list out the names of current governors (due to my away from home and it is currently 1:34 in Sweden) but you will find these names in the Community Politics page. Simply choose Nox and one of the nations.

However recent governors of the nations areif I miss your name I'm sorry)
Amakna: Just My Luck, Lil-kiwii, Skai, Nali's Wrath
Bonta: Wolfie, Sacrid's Rogue
Brakmar: Hatespawn, Angry Mini, Kalliste, Madd the Lost Soul, Death (you may not see most of these names running for governor in the near future but who knows. They may come back again. NOTE: Brakmarians, please do not raise your who should be governor and who should not because this is not the thread for it. This goes for people in other nations as well.)
Sufokia: Varuru, Baron Izzy Calamari, Nur

I personally may plan to rerun for Governor of Amakna again because it's one of my passions but we'll see about that

Sincerely,
Skai

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #750190  Replies : 4  Views : 196
posté June 26, 2014, 20:30:32 | #14
I'd like to see the finished product as well. I thought my computer was being slow for loading the picture and then I realized it had loaded and the angle of the screen made it seem nearly transparent.

So cute~!

Skai

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #749560  Replies : 4  Views : 223
posté June 24, 2014, 07:56:01 | #15
I'll try to catch you then! I have everything, I just need the pooplar wood. ^^
Expect a PM from Reine.

Skai

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #748755  Replies : 12  Views : 213
posté June 24, 2014, 03:23:45 | #16
Just need 2 more stone guards. I'll try to PM you in game.
Do you have any other alts I can try to add in case you are not on Vampiric?

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #748719  Replies : 12  Views : 213
posté June 23, 2014, 22:44:52 | #17
I actually have seen these threads one time and I have reported two to the mods. A minute later they went POOF!
^^ I'm glad that moderators are keeping spam away from our threads.

Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #748645  Replies : 18  Views : 516
posté June 23, 2014, 22:34:13 | #18

Quote (Ayakumi @ 23 June 2014 19:00) *
Hello, Forever's End. I am an ex-beta player seeking to restart Wakfu after about two years of absence. I am currently looking for an experienced and mature guild to join. If you are still open for recruiting, please tell me a bit more about your guild. I am interested in the following info:

1. Age demography among GMs and high-ranking officers (under 16? 16-20? or 20+ yrs of age?)

2. Current guild size. How many active members?

3. From a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being ultra lax with no restrictions whatsoever to 5 being ultra hardcore and strict that demands at least several hours from each member daily), how would you rate your guild?

4. Are there any high level (100+) srams in your guild? If so, in which element(s) do they specialize?

5. Since beta, the game has undergone significant change. If applicable, are any of the srams in #4 willing to be a 'mentor' for highly motivated recruits?

6. (Optional) In a sentence or two, how would you describe the central focus of your guild? i.e. What is your overall goal?

Forgive if I seem rude (my intention is not for ill will), but this is the Illuminati Recruitment Thread. Are you asking these questions to us or Forever's End?

1. Most of our members are at college level and older so around 10-28 age with some minors.
  2. We currently have around 130+ members but most of them are alts. We are a small guild with around 7-10 people (not including alts) on a busy day.
  3. I would rank my guild as a 2. I will not except much from you as long as you are active and you behave by not causing drama.
  4. We do not have a lot of high level srams, however we have members who have been playing since launch and have seen class changes. If you need help then I'm sure we will be able to answer your questions.
  5. We have srams but not a lot. I'm sure we'll be able to tell you how the Sram class works if you need any help. The answer to question 5 will be yes.
  6. We're here to have fun and grow together as one big family.
Skai
Guild Mistress of Illuminati

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #748639  Replies : 22  Views : 1153
posté June 22, 2014, 21:41:20 | #19
Currently the only tokens available are UB tokens. You get these tokens by defeating an Ultimate Boss (Excarnus, Moowolf, Black crow, Magmog, and Dragon Pig). If you get 6 UB tokens of one kind you will be able to trade those 6 for a gear relating to the UB (Excarnus Set, Milkar Set, White Crow set, Magmog Set, and Dragon Pig set)

What I assume you were researching about are Bronze Tokens. These are general Trool Fair currency used to access to games and play them. These heavently Tokens are no longer available to pbtain in the game. You can obtain them with a code but i don't remember what it is. Some token machines still require Bronze tokens, a mistake on Ankama's part and not a priority of fixing.

There were also Dugeon tokens. These tokens are obtained via completing a dungeon (killing the boss and winning) you will use these tokens in a Gambling Joint in the first bridge you will meet. These tokens will grant you the lowest level set related to that dungeon. (ie. Gobball Tokens will give you the Gobball Set and Royal Gobball but not Imperial Gobball) Unfortunately these tokens were removed as well during the Token Revamp.

tl;dr: Game still have UB tokens, Bronze and Dungeon tokens are removed from the game.

Skai

Edit:
Excarnus Tokens are used in Lord's Pastures (Wild Estate)
Moowolf Tokens are used in Sadida Kingdom
Black Crow Tokens are used in Land of Kelba
Magmog Tokens are used in Sidimote Moors (Brakmar)
Dragon Pig Tokens are used in Thicket of Yurbut (Bonta)

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - June 22, 2014, 21:48:34.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #748241  Replies : 22  Views : 590
posté June 22, 2014, 20:25:48 | #20
Progress update: I have:
  • 38 sapphire stones (plus one extra)
  • 54 whispering crackly hearts
  • 45 ancestral handles (in wood not converted to handles)
  • 11 stone guards

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #748235  Replies : 12  Views : 213