Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

KHfan22's profile
Statistics
1098 Posts (1.18 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 23:28:06 | #1
Gaining Merit Bug? A PvP Question Now I don't really enjoy PvP but I do it when I feel like I need to protect my nation and fellow citizens (since i'm Vice Governor)

So here's the Situation:

I was on my way to Bonta to get to my HW when I see a fight between a Riktus Rogue and an Ecaflip (assuming the Ecaflip had Amaknian PvP wings on) I turned on PvP while the fight was going and thankfully the fight took 5 minutes so I am free to PK the Riktus.

The Ecaflip died and I attacked the Riktus. He was level 108 and I'm level 148, so we have a 40 level difference. When I won the fight I did not gain any merit. Am I supposed to gain merit or is this a Glitch?

I have talked to one of my PvP sufokian friends and he says I should have gained at least a small amount of merit.

Any ideas what happened to my "non-existant" Merit?

Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777231  Replies : 1  Views : 61
posté Yesterday - 00:39:35 | #2

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 16 September 2014 23:32) *

Quote (KHfan22 @ 16 September 2014 22:42) *

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 16 September 2014 19:51) *
and while we are on the subject of rare resources that ruin recipes, fix citronana trees, would you?
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
I think you're missing more zeros
^ Fixed

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776808  Replies : 10  Views : 324
posté September 16, 2014, 22:42:23 | #3

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 16 September 2014 19:51) *
and while we are on the subject of rare resources that ruin recipes, fix citronana trees, would you?
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776764  Replies : 10  Views : 324
posté September 16, 2014, 04:03:23 | #4
Politics Chat Unavailable Name: Skai
Forums Name: KHfan22
Server: Nox
Time & Date: Since September Update till present

The ability to talk in Politics autmatically is unavailable as shown here

I am constantly forced to type in code which is a real pain because the F key is so close to the G key that usually I type in political messages into my guild chat.

This happens to a number of our cabinet members as well.

Bug Reproduction: Be in the government.

Thread : 1.36 Bug Reports  Preview message : #776399  Replies : 0  Views : 25
posté September 15, 2014, 21:44:13 | #5

Quote (SenpaiAzian @ 15 September 2014 05:13) *
EDITED!

I found a fix. you just have to ask one of the members of bonta that has their wings up to kill you and BAM you're good to go.

I am assuming it's the same for all nations!
^^ I'm glad you found a solution!

Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776276  Replies : 8  Views : 262
posté September 15, 2014, 05:04:38 | #6
The only thing I can think of is hope that the nation of Amakna and the Nation of Bonta will ally with each other. That MAY remove your status as an outlaw to the Nation of Bonta.
In Nox, no alliances have been made yet but I believe the cabinet of Amakna will be discussing this soon.
I'm sorry I cannot give further assistance to you and I hope someone will come to give you an answer.

One more question: Have you tried taking the boat to Bonta? Although it's quite a walk and you may not be able to use the drago turkey it may be worth a shot.

Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776008  Replies : 8  Views : 262
posté September 15, 2014, 04:51:58 | #7

Quote (SenpaiAzian @ 15 September 2014 04:46) *
So just a while ago. I was trying to farm for keys in "BONTA" for the boarthroom dungeon. I did not notice that the numbers of the blibli was too low, so as soon as I started the fight it made me an outlaw right away.

Here is the thing though. I have 1100 CP and I am from the amakna nation.

How do I get rid of the status being outlaw in bonta? As of current I can't use the zaap to go to bonta..

Please help me! tyvm!
Did you try to help bring the blibli population up by planting bliblis?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776001  Replies : 8  Views : 262
posté September 15, 2014, 04:04:14 | #8
Riddling and Lashing arrow are basically the same in base damage and range. They only have difference in the amount of riddling you will stack and the cost.

I'd say if you're going 12 AP then it will not hurt at all if you switch to Riddling Arrow.

Another rotation air/earth cras go for is 11 AP (Storm + Storm + Piercing) if you cannot get to the 12th AP.

Skai

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #775986  Replies : 1  Views : 218
posté September 14, 2014, 23:43:15 | #9
Strafe/Zylora - My honey boo boo bf, You're amazing and always there for me. I love you~

Hawki - You're my bro! I'm always here for you man -bro/sis fist explosion!-

Lynxes - I have tables ready to be flipped for you, man

Night - you're crazy and whacky and that's what I love about you.

Mithos - You'll always be my guild son -hugs-

The Force - May the force always be in your favor. Oops! wrong quote ^w^ I'll always remember the good times we had back in the old days.

GoldenClockwork - You have no idea how much I love you. Don't ever change my good friend.

Varuru/Nur - You're always welcome to Amakna for some Amaknian Greetings! -kisses cheeks- ^^

Just My Luck - You're my favorite politics partner in crime! Let's rule the world one day!

Kahlua - My favorite gal pal

Faded - You're the most rational and cool-headed guy I know. Even though we may argue a lot I still love you as brother and sister. Don't change, Noobette~

Mini - I always feel like we can discuss politics over a cup of tea ^^ -bows to Mr. King-of-Brakmar-

Zithia - I demand you to draw me! JustKiddingYouDon'tHaveTo ;o; xoxo Gossip Gurl~~ or do we not do that? ?_?

Snausages - You're amazing and always fun to talk to. I hope to catch you more on TeamSpeak

Love y'all,
Skai
Guild mistress of Illuminati

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - September 16, 2014, 06:20:03.
Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #775920  Replies : 24  Views : 1157
posté September 14, 2014, 22:59:06 | #10
Still leveling fisherman and alternating from monk island and forfut at level 90. I can confirm that chefish can be caught there.

To OP: if you still need chefish I have 2 I'm willing to give away or sell.

Skai from Nox

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - September 14, 2014, 22:59:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775907  Replies : 8  Views : 255
posté September 13, 2014, 22:43:25 | #11
Hi Kadwin,

The item that allows you to make a guild for free is called a Guildalogem.
These gems are an extremely rare global drop and are not obtained via a quest. (They can be dropped by any one monster of all levels and any nation/island)
I've dropped probably 3 of these and two of them have been spamming gobballs in the nations. the onther one time was probably dropped someone in brakmar.

Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775537  Replies : 1  Views : 128
posté September 13, 2014, 22:36:13 | #12
Hi redvoid7,

when I get these boxes, golden or regular, I usually sell them unopened. These boxes are not only boxes with figurines inside them but also pet food for the krosmunster that you can obtain by going a quest in astrub (get a bunch of figurines and trade them for a token to trade that token for a pet) as for what the buyers of my krosboxes do with them well, that goes unanswered unless asked

Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775536  Replies : 1  Views : 68
posté September 13, 2014, 02:49:57 | #13

Quote (Lighght @ 12 September 2014 07:34) *

Quote (KHfan22 @ 26 August 2014 23:09) *
Hello AnihaTaytor,

First of all I would like to welcome you to the Cra class. I will be happy to help you with any questions.
May I ask what element you are going for?

Here are some useful guides:
Damage
Air
Fire

As for Earth Guides there are currently none yet however I am thinking of making one because I'm an Earth Cra.

Skai
Earth Cra from Nox

An Earth Cra guide would be great! I'm currently trying to decide which element I want to focus on.

Also, the problem I have most with these guides is that they seem to give advice based on what I think is the old ability point distribution system? Like they say things like "spend your first 50 levels of points on an AP and an MP." But when I see I can distribute points there are multiple categories and I haven't gotten to level 25 yet where I can put a point into AP or MP, so I'm not sure what I should distribute the Intelligence Points, Strength Points, etc into.

Do you have any advice for this?

True now guides have to be adjusted for the new point system. I'm coming close to finishing the Guide but I have to make adjustments for the point system.

Skai

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #775263  Replies : 5  Views : 542
posté September 13, 2014, 02:43:52 | #14
fyi, Government has been wiped out or reset after hotfix. Elections are happening now.

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - September 13, 2014, 02:44:04.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #775260  Replies : 6  Views : 119
posté September 12, 2014, 22:15:36 | #15

Quote (Skeena @ 12 September 2014 22:14) *
My amakna harness looks nothing like this, it just has some goggles and a little wooden sign with amaknas logo.
The OP posted harnesses of the petsmount (ones that are bought from the boutique)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775159  Replies : 9  Views : 343
posté September 12, 2014, 01:20:47 | #16
Even without the Mine Helmet you can still get a large amount of ores with a level 50 snoofle and a Gold Digger's Pick. I don't understand why there are complaints about 5x (ore name) You should look at trapper. 1, 2, 3x (trapper resource) and all the monsters move as if they got ants in their pants. Don't even get me started with horny gobballs! Miner isn't so bad when it has the best supplies to reduce the grind.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #774645  Replies : 18  Views : 721
posté September 12, 2014, 00:56:18 | #17
I am patiently waiting for the set builder to be 100% operational. I was hoping to find a list of "long-distance damage" items since I'm a cra. It seems like most of my items have become single target and Close Combat (poor dp set i've obsessed over obtaining QQ) I have found some long distance in Wa's dungeon so I suppose I will aim for that while I wait.

As everyone has stated, thank you for the hard work Boredom
Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #774633  Replies : 32  Views : 1013
posté September 12, 2014, 00:21:41 | #18

Quote (maisafie @ 11 September 2014 23:40) *
8. Not racist but why do italians attack same nation members ?
People from the same nation have been PKing citizens of their own nations since ever o.O
They just want to do it and it's not just italians.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #774615  Replies : 11  Views : 478
posté September 11, 2014, 01:32:58 | #19

Quote (Trobing @ 10 September 2014 19:51) *
Piggybacking on the thread.

I am also new to the game and would like to know more about the importance of choosing Nations, especially now with the changes that came with the patch.

I've gone Sufokia just because I like to pick underdogs (lowest population and wealth according to the Nations Board), but I'm not sure what that really means. I've figured out that the exclusive bonuses from picking Sufokia are Water Damage bonus and Fishing.

I'd like to know if nation selection has any other benefits/penalties aside from the above bonuses.
Is there anything I am missing out on by picking Sufokia as opposed to one of the bigger nations?
What makes Sufokia much less popular compared to the other two?
Here the tables have turned. Sufokia only gives regular damage like the other 4 nations. I am not familiar with the Riktus Nation as to what bonuses they will receive. currently depending on if you are in a guild or not that will define your nation.

If you are not in a guild: By all means, choose Sufokia. If you become a guard of Sufokia then you will be able to PvP with other people, if not you will not be able to start fights but people will be able to attackyou but with no benefits (if they win).

If you are in a guild or planning to join a guild: You may want to find a Sufokia Allied Guild if you wish to PvP. If you do not wish to PvP then join any guild you desire but you will not be able to start a PvP on someone.

Nothing should hold you back from choosing Sufokia Trobing. Usually Sufokia is the "underdog" as you call it because people hate the blinding white sand.

I hope this helps,
Skai

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #774013  Replies : 4  Views : 363
posté September 10, 2014, 09:54:29 | #20
Feedback: this is an update that has turned the game into ruins for me. Now I cannot even breahte in this game because there are so many ecoterrorists and so many PKers that it does not make the game fun for me. September 9th marks the worst irst day of a new patch in 3 years of wakfu. And honestly i don't think my days in wakfu will get any better.

Now before people go like "ooh she's just being a whiney weakling who's crying to their mommy" I don't care what people think about what I think. Yes I'm weak. Yes I'm a goody-goody two shoes who likes to grow things and make peace. What does that mean for this update? It's like little deadly bugs coming into my peaceful world destroying everything I love.

I love amakna. I dedicate so much time to fixing it to make it beautiful. And now you, Ankama, have given everyone the ability to destroy and make my world a living hell. I come here to play and relax and now I have a feeling I'll be growing white hairs trying to find all the ecoterrorists and fixing my nation. What?? Ecoterrorists can now hide in their haven bag? Do I seriously have to park myself front of their bag until they come out?

Thanks for ruining the game for me,
Skai

Here's a motto: Wakfu, where people brag, stir drama, and show off their egos.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #773562  Replies : 772  Views : 5449