Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

KHfan22's profile
Statistics
1142 Posts (1.07 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 02:53:12 | #1
Microsoft Surface Pro Help To all the people who are aware of technology,

I'm a bit doubtful that such a thing can play Wakfu.
Can anyone tell me if a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 will be able to play Wakfu?
I've heard things about playing Wakfu on a tablet but I'm not sure how this works.

Playing Wakfu would reduce the Tablet's life wouldn't it?

I greatly appreciate the response and thank you for reading.
Skai

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - January 28, 2015, 03:51:30.
Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #824736  Replies : 0  Views : 54
posté January 27, 2015, 06:02:07 | #2
What really sucks is after all this Steam way of buying ogrines, I've been using my debit card which uses Bank of America. I've bought ogrines twice and Ankama sent me a email saying they stopped the transaction so they can verify my card. 24 hours later they verified my card and gave me the ogrines I paid for.

So I wasn't having a bad time, but now they removed it for the second time I've seen it happen and well if I want ogrines soon I'll have to use paypal but I'm not in a need of ogrines right now.

Point I'm making is that I wish they would not be so picky about the credit/debit cards they're getting their money from.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #824384  Replies : 15  Views : 283
posté January 27, 2015, 02:59:47 | #3

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 26 January 2015 22:36) *

Quote (Reime @ 26 January 2015 18:51) *
its basically 90% phaeris now anyway

Hardly compares to something op is looking for they want something more large scale 4 - 5 people per server who mostly play with their friends isnt a massive iirc channel
No it's is not 90% Phaeris. The past few days I've been on teamspeak the activity of the Nox Server does not equal to 10% of the whole TS server.

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 26 January 2015 23:04) *

Quote (-Celio- @ 26 January 2015 23:02) *
you know what would be even better?

People actually using Group finder.
everyone multiboxes there's no reason to
No, not everyone multibox. I have two accounts but I single box almost all the time....

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #824329  Replies : 60  Views : 991
posté January 25, 2015, 23:17:09 | #4
Usually on Nox I do sell something at the Amakna Outpost when I set up haven bag.
Have you tried Bonta and Amakna Outpost? I'm not sure which Outpost you tried to use since there are four nations and "Outpost near AH" doesn't tell us which nation you go to. I usually see people setting shop at the Temple (but like you said there are too many bags and it's laggy) Some people set up shop around Jonk and in front of the Outpost Zaap.

Look for outposts with a decent number of Haven Bags and most importantly the most active outposts in your server.
If you are worried about your tax money going to the wrong nation simply set up items for sale in your favorite nation and then move to a different location where it is most active.

Good luck and may fortune come to your doorstep!
Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823958  Replies : 12  Views : 328
posté January 24, 2015, 02:58:35 | #5
This has been asked plenty of times but I'll help you out:

You are an outlaw if you cannot enter via boat and zaaps. You can enter through canoon by paying 500 kamas. You know you are an outlaw if you have a white mark over your head.

With that said if you see any of this then you are an outlaw. Follow the checklist:
  • Have your PvP wings on.
  • Look for a Brakmarian Guard to attack you and kill you
  • DO NOT give up or forfeit the fight. This will void the attempt to remove the outlaw status.

Note: If you are a sacrier and have 100% cling, you cannot remove the outlaw status. It is a glitch.

Good Luck,
Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823383  Replies : 1  Views : 109
posté January 15, 2015, 06:18:58 | #6
I dress almost all my female characters in the wizard costume. I think the witch costume is the best.
For males I use the Father Deepboar Costume.
For pandas I use either father deepboar (because I think he looks exactly like father deepboar with white fur) or I use the lenald costumes (I use the fire one more than the water one)

@ picture: LOL I love that sadly they can still see you if you have your wings up which if my memory serves me correctly I usually see you with your wings up.

Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #819998  Replies : 40  Views : 1078
posté January 06, 2015, 23:58:41 | #7

Quote (eolsunder @ 31 December 2014 07:42) *
Madd has a Mollusk fetish.. They aren't even needed for the eco, yet, hes going to fight to the death to protect those oyster-wanta-bees!
Mollusks are needed to be over populated so the Kralove Population won't overpopulate. In a territory all available resources, including the monsters, are used to keep the monsters that the Clan Member cares about in check. If you actually stopped to listen to an Ecologist you wouldn't be saying rude things like Madd has a Mollusk fetish.

It's best to gain knowledge about the game and why the Governor is close to taking such measures before saying things and making a fool of yourself before veterans and possible new players in the public forums.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #817950  Replies : 4  Views : 619
posté December 13, 2014, 01:05:23 | #8

Quote (Chompers @ 13 December 2014 01:04) *
Ohhh new emote ftw and a 2 person at that.
Best prize in this calendar so far
EMOTEEMOTEEMOTE!!!
-explodes with excitement-

Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #808296  Replies : 118  Views : 8966
posté December 06, 2014, 01:51:09 | #9

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 05 December 2014 21:45) *

Quote (tashlol @ 05 December 2014 21:43) *
Did they also alter this on the female model too?
Yes but the female is a bit different now they get shorts on these colors but remain the same on the others

Oh-lala! The white color on Female
It's very appealing to me
Must buy new character slots.

-Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #805242  Replies : 91  Views : 3480
posté December 05, 2014, 01:48:41 | #10

Quote (Myndleas-Naughts @ 02 December 2014 02:40) *
How do you get a xelor to date you?

Ask for the time of day.

How do you get a pandawa to date you?

Become a bartender.

How do you get an ecaflip to date you?

Just ask. You might get lucky.

How do you get an enutrof to date you?

Pay by the hour[ referencing those Japanese services were you pay people to date you].

How do you get an eniripsa to date you?

Ask for help healing your aching heart.

I don't regret these terrible dating jokes....

Myndleas-Naughts, YOU SHOULDN'T THESE ARE THE BEST ASDFGHJKL!

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #804850  Replies : 7  Views : 746
posté October 27, 2014, 08:15:15 | #11

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 27 October 2014 04:08) *
I once went to the bathroom for nearly an hour on Catalina Island, and today I made a Cra 'cos they're super lumpy and turdacious, and I wanted to always have the memory of that day off the coast of California.

I'm willing to consider dumping it for the cost of 1 million kamas, as it's nice to share I suppose, and no man is an island.
I don't know if I should consider this an insult or a compliment. Maybe I should offer to slap you with my buttfish again, Snaus (for it being a insult and if it's a compliment then I'll do it anyways).

IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU JOINED THE CRA SIDE. I've been saving a cookie with your name on it for 3 years!

On topic: Good luck Kahlua, honey-boba pie~ ;o;

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - October 27, 2014, 08:16:10.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790714  Replies : 8  Views : 656
posté October 18, 2014, 10:09:53 | #12

Quote (GoldenBane @ 17 October 2014 05:46) *
Hello everyone! It's Goldie. I was encouraged by a few friends to post so...here you are. My favorite food is tuna and I adore the color white~
IGN: Goldenclockwork
Nation:Brakmar (Amaknian at heart)
Guild: House of Night (Forever and always)
Class: Osa
Server: Nox

-Plays with cat ears- I didn't know Osas had cat ears...?

Skai  

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #788361  Replies : 150  Views : 14532
posté October 14, 2014, 05:13:53 | #13

Quote (dirtyknees2 @ 02 October 2014 23:10) *
How long do I have to wait before changing back to the original nation that I was in to begin with.
Hello dirtyknees2,

You can change your nation only once a month. After you change your nation you must wait a whole month before you can change it again.

Also this is a very old thread (of 2 years). Your question seems to be very off topic as well. If you have any questions, don't be afraid in making a new thread, messaging one of the people in this thread, or searching the general forums for the answer.

Skai
(Noxian creeping in the Remington Politics category ;3)

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #787227  Replies : 4  Views : 993
posté October 14, 2014, 04:54:44 | #14

Quote (AduroT @ 14 October 2014 01:33) *
Yeah, I put an alt into the Riktus to see what it looked like and I don't understand what the benefit is. Clan bonus went from a x9 to a x3, and I tryed messing with an area's clan member wishes to throw off the ecology, did so and became an outlaw, but saw no change in the clan bonus from it.

The idea of a bandit/raider faction seems amusing to me, but unless I'm missing something it just does not seem at all worth it.

I think people become riktus to roleplay and roleplay only*. I have seen so many people suddenly go "Be with Riktus or get "f**ked/raped/ agrroed by us all day every day" and express vulgar behavior. Although before this riktus update I've only seen behavior saying, "If you ain't Brakmar, You're sh**."

I'm not against national pride for I take pride with my Amaknian flag. But I deeply frown on behavior such as these because they act like a broken record and think they are above everyone else.

*An upside to being a Riktus is also being able to PvP no matter what guild you're in.

Skai

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - October 14, 2014, 04:55:04.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #787225  Replies : 13  Views : 2218
posté October 11, 2014, 00:36:34 | #15

Quote (AduroT @ 10 October 2014 13:56) *
What exactly are the Pros and Cons of choosing Riktus vs choosing Guard? How much is PvP required for either role? I get most of the gist of citizenship, being a Sufokian from level 18-40 with currently 870 citizenship points. How much does that experience change if I choose Riktus or Guard?
Hi AduroT!

Pros to Riktus: Whether your guild is aligned to a nation or not you can activate PvP if you are a Riktus
Example: You are in a Sufokian Guild but you are Riktus. You can still activate PvP even though Sufokia is not allied with Rikus clan. You can get riktus based wings for pvp and riktus based harnesses if you have a mount.

Cons to Riktus: People may Kill you left and right. You gain bonuses by destroying ecosystems of nations. I'm not sure what the base bonuses are for riktus.

There is no required amount of PvP for choosing either one. When you reach level 38 you are able to become a guard by talking to your nation's garrison or talk to badoboss to become a riktus (you can become a riktus after being a guard at level 38 by talking to the badoboss at the bermuda triangle)

If you have 870 CP now, if you switch from Sufokia to Riktus (or any other nation) then you will lose all your CP, it will go down to 0.

I hope that helps!
Skai

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #786437  Replies : 13  Views : 2218
posté October 08, 2014, 02:15:35 | #16

Quote (JerryDB @ 06 October 2014 01:41) *
Cra's have piercing arrow which can bounce shot to many other enemies I think its up to 6.

What do you consider broken?.

Piercing arrow hits a maximum of 5 targets Jerry, dear  

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #785591  Replies : 27  Views : 3355
posté October 07, 2014, 08:21:43 | #17
Although I'm not very in tip top shape regarding to the lore of Wakfu and even worse with Dofus, I still enjoy the quests because I enjoy reading the certain events of the game.

Although thanks to Ankama, most of the secret locations or achievements needed to be done in the Nations are no longer able to be completed however a majority of them still can. As I progress through this game SLOWLY I find secret hideouts holding treasures like emotes, kamas/experience, and something to laugh about. Seriously there are soooo many things in this game that are so funny and punny!

Soon we reach the higher level questlines that dive into a real story of Wakfu. What is Harebourg's true master plan? Where did (this monster) come from? WHERE DID PANDORA COME FROM AND WHY CAN SHE MAKE PORTALS??? (a question I want answers to but I can't because the dimensions need to be out DX)

Ahem. Sorry I got a bit carried away there.

The point is, I have the potential to reach end game and be the "zombies" who sit at one place fighting the same people over and over again, but that's not fun for me because I want to explore this virtual world and know the stories behind it. I don't want to fly past all the wonderful things the game has in store just to be strong.

So yeah, do the quests if you are an explorer.
Skai
That little goody goody cra that most people ignore~

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - October 07, 2014, 08:23:48.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #785206  Replies : 3  Views : 384
posté October 05, 2014, 23:54:23 | #18
"Guards: Removal of the warning message to the guards when close to any Outlaws."

What the hell? Isn't the point of being a guard is to FIND Outlaws? I swear this game is a buff to Outlaws and a nerf to Guards. There's no more equality.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #784713  Replies : 109  Views : 7153