Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

KHfan22's profile
Statistics
1255 Posts (1.03 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté June 16, 2015, 06:35:08 | #1
Unable to Accept Mercenary Quest I sent in a report (#1382194) ticket but just wanted to let everyone know that there seems to be a bug for the Cania Plains Mercenary Quest. I finished Level 1 and Level 2 but I'm unable to accept Level 3 as shown in the picture.

Thread : 1.42 Bug Reports  Preview message : #876119  Replies : 0  Views : 42
posté June 15, 2015, 03:11:18 | #2

Quote (HealingHand @ 15 June 2015 02:31) *
Thanks KHfan22!

But I did finally track down a guard who helped me out. I just wish there was a quicker way to turn yourself in, even if it involved paying a Kama fee.

I'm on Nox too! :3
aye, I some how got outlawed by sufokia when I haven't been there since forever and got ruru to kill me so I can freely look for rice vanilla.
and then someone made me an outlaw of bonta so went to the temple and asked someone who had his flag up to kill me at the boat.

I do wish there is a faster way though if it is located at the outpost it'll be a pain to ride drago turkey literally across bonta lol

Glad you got help  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #875575  Replies : 14  Views : 518
posté June 15, 2015, 00:07:31 | #3
Hi Healinghand,

Are you still trying to remove the outlaw status? I suppose I should first ask which server you are on.
If you're on Nox I can help you.

Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #875532  Replies : 14  Views : 518
posté June 12, 2015, 07:43:35 | #4
I found the location but there seems to be no sign of him (maybe a few crumbs of tidbits?? :O)
He was at Singing Fields x=3, y=-11

Maybe if I was there a few minutes earlier QQ?
Skai

Thread : Events  Preview message : #874254  Replies : 35  Views : 1201
posté June 12, 2015, 02:26:47 | #5
I thought only Calamar can be taken by a nation. It used to be Wild Prairies but they revamped it. Unless it changed without me knowing? o.O

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #874158  Replies : 3  Views : 320
posté June 11, 2015, 04:00:09 | #6

Quote (ennieeee @ 11 June 2015 03:29) *

Quote (KHfan22 @ 11 June 2015 00:34) *
Wodent Costume, I hear it's compensation for those who were missing items but I'm not 100% sure because I don't have it.

You and I both in the same boat, Skai x_x
Forever in the same boat T.T -cries and hugs enniee-

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #873837  Replies : 12  Views : 678
posté June 11, 2015, 01:07:40 | #7

Quote (Anahuyu-kun @ 10 June 2015 14:06) *

Quote (KHfan22 @ 10 June 2015 07:30) *
Also there is the now feature where emotes are automatically learned. So I assume right now when you win the Rock Paper Scissors game you automatically learn the emote.

As for costumes it's easy to get it on other characters but I know the bee one from tunnel of love is broken so

Comments:
I get emote scroll that can't be put in chest. Not auto-learn.
winning Rock-Paper-Scissors-Nope Contest does not award an achievement. You can get the scroll multiple times. Same for Cupe 'Em All. Only auto-learn I've seen are the emote chests in the four nations and Astrub. Even Ice Floe gives scroll.

It is not broken. I've helped many people get it. You just don't know how to turn on the lights… either that or you can't figure how to start the fight once the lights are on.

Clearly you haven't researched you information that well.
But at least you have input. I appreciate your response greatly. Especially since you gave me a link to the beta client.

I'm sorry but did I say I do not know how to get the Cuddlypants costume? I did not. I too have succeeded the Tunnel of Love. I have helped others get the costume after I learned it. Don't assume that just because I say it's broken it means I do not know how to play the Tunnel of Love.

It is my fault that I say the tunnel of love is broken to lead you to think the quote: "You just don't know how to turn on the lights... either that or you can't figure how to start the fight once the lights are on." I should have said I heard reports saying the tunnel of love is broken according to threads in the Bugs forum.

I won't deny that you got a scroll because I haven't been at the Trool Fair since last year and I will add to that I did ALL the games in the Trool Fair. I know how everything works there.

You have good ideas but your comments include assumptions. Enjoy Beta server.

Edit:

winning Rock-Paper-Scissors-Nope Contest does not award an achievement.
It is an achievement. Go to L Window and look for a trool fair achievement. It has multiple tasks that says "Win (game)" One of them is the Rock Paper Scissors Game.If you finish all the tasks you get a trool fair master key. this key allows you to take short cuts that Ankama has now opened to everyone.

I also will not deny the fact of winning the emote more than once because it is probably true. I only won the emote once in one character and that's it. so I don't know your experience but you also do not know about my experience with this game since when Trool Fair was released.

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - June 11, 2015, 01:22:16.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #873781  Replies : 8  Views : 433
posté June 11, 2015, 00:34:53 | #8
Wodent Costume, I hear it's compensation for those who were missing items but I'm not 100% sure because I don't have it. It's so cute DX.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #873767  Replies : 12  Views : 678
posté June 10, 2015, 07:30:15 | #9

Trool Fair emotes 'give a kiss' and 'be indisicive' can't be put in my account bank. There's no reason to win the games more than once on any given character. Same for costumes.
I believe that those emotes cannot be traded via account chest is because some of them are actually acheivement tasks for a specific character. I know for sure that when you get "Be indisicive" is obtained when you win the Rock Paper Scissors emote.

Also there is the now feature where emotes are automatically learned. So I assume right now when you win the Rock Paper Scissors game you automatically learn the emote.

As for costumes it's easy to get it on other characters but I know the bee one from tunnel of love is broken so

Emotes that can be found in chest are sold in the shop. To me it seems like an attempt to sap money from the foolish. Just my opinion. I'm sure people buy them because they don't want to hunt down the chests.
When the emotes first came out in the shop many people were like "wow what a rip off because you can totally get it for free so this is not an odd opinion and I completely agree.

You can get to Beta here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #873466  Replies : 8  Views : 433
posté June 09, 2015, 05:53:55 | #10
OH MY CRA THIS EVENT IS SO CUTE.

;o;

Thread : Events  Preview message : #873074  Replies : 35  Views : 1201
posté June 08, 2015, 04:42:39 | #11
such beautiful artwork~

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - June 24, 2015, 22:36:56.
Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #872837  Replies : 23  Views : 2486
posté June 08, 2015, 04:39:57 | #12
No problem Harvest-Bee, it's actually quite rare for me to translate minor slang.
Habob's gonna have a hard time looking for a gal like that though  

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #872836  Replies : 187  Views : 20439
posté June 08, 2015, 04:36:17 | #13

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 07 June 2015 16:05) *
I've completed most of "discovery" achievements, only a few really boring left (kill treechnids in bonta till you drop an insect? Ugh nothnx).

just fix Bonta's environment with mm's equipped. I recently dropped it randomly and nearly effortlessly because I was on my want to my HW (had to take the boat since I had wings up and my HW was ALL the way at the village and I couldn't turn off my wings) and I got distracted and started killing treechnids for fun.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #872835  Replies : 32  Views : 1312
posté June 07, 2015, 01:23:14 | #14

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 07 June 2015 01:13) *

Quote (KHfan22 @ 07 June 2015 01:05) *
I'm level 153 and whenever i'm not running for a Wa Cwown or other relics I just go and do the mercenary quests or try to get more materials to leveling up my crafting professions. It helps me stay busy in Wakfu and not grind so fast to the max level so that there's nothing to do however even if I were to get to max level with end game gear I would still be working on my professions.

If I am max level with all my gear and I'm not pursuing to get anything then I would accept to help anyone who wants my help (running lower dungeons or leveling them and dropping the gear they need) just for a friendly bonding experience.

There are so many things to do in the game even if they are lower level, Why not finish all the achievements in the L window?

Skai
I've also been doing the achievements, but eh... They're mostly pretty boring.

You have to understand Skai, some people don't really like professions at all (like me, I find it DREADFULLY boring and want to go kill myself when I try to mine or whatever else) and prefer doing content that requires fighting monsters or fighting each other. There's usually no professions or achievements in offline Tactics games, only tough battle after tough battle, and a lot of people were drawn to Wakfu due to its Tactics battle system. It's not fair to tell people to not do what they like and focus on things they don't like, simply because they'll get bored faster that way by completing all the battle content.

I completely understand Kewkky. I have friends who hate professions and I love they way they marvel at me always doing them Muahaha! It makes me so happy that they can come to me for help if they need anything that's gathered. Another thing I do (regarding to professions) is farm high level tree clippings (for now it is Wood of the Hours) for resource points for my guild haven world. I'm the Guild Leader so I find it my job to contribute a lot to the haven world (and I want my Haven World to flourish).

I know professions can be boring for it's more slow paced and people would think 'hey I joined this MMO to be tactical not pick flowers!"

Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #872506  Replies : 32  Views : 1312
posté June 07, 2015, 01:13:58 | #15
I made a post about this in the Bugs part (probably this sub forum is more accurate)

I mentioned Kewkkyyy too

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #872499  Replies : 6  Views : 157
posté June 07, 2015, 01:05:29 | #16
I'm level 153 and whenever i'm not running for a Wa Cwown or other relics I just go and do the mercenary quests or try to get more materials to leveling up my crafting professions. It helps me stay busy in Wakfu and not grind so fast to the max level so that there's nothing to do however even if I were to get to max level with end game gear I would still be working on my professions.

If I am max level with all my gear and I'm not pursuing to get anything then I would accept to help anyone who wants my help (running lower dungeons or leveling them and dropping the gear they need) just for a friendly bonding experience.

There are so many things to do in the game even if they are lower level, Why not finish all the achievements in the L window?

Skai

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #872497  Replies : 32  Views : 1312
posté June 06, 2015, 05:11:30 | #17
D: kama sellers are now PMing other players? That's terrible!
Have you tried opening the contact window (C) and enter the name of the kama seller so you won't have to listen to them? I believe this should work.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #872182  Replies : 3  Views : 140
posté June 06, 2015, 04:49:19 | #18

Quote (NotAnotherFlibble @ 06 June 2015 04:07) *
I'd still like to know exactly what this All Mount is.
Are you asking about the title? Because the original poster was informing the community about all the petsmount (from boutique) looks in each nation. Granted this thread was made a year ago and Ankama added more harness designs as seen in now recent comments of this thread. There is no "All Mount".

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - June 06, 2015, 04:50:02.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #872177  Replies : 28  Views : 2586
posté June 06, 2015, 02:14:35 | #19
I have been seeing these characters for a long time now (like years long). I have a suspecting feeling they're made from a bug when someone disconnects or signs out (improperly if I may add). I haven't seen any around lately but I don't deny that they're out there.

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - June 06, 2015, 02:15:13.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #872142  Replies : 16  Views : 680
posté June 06, 2015, 00:29:34 | #20
Eekk! my bad  

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #872101  Replies : 5  Views : 223