Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

internetgener...'s profile
Statistics
14 Posts (0.03 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 11, 2014, 09:58:38 | #1
Lyia's (Not as big as Nalon's) Big Blowout Sale! [updated again] Everything in the pic is for sale. If you see something you want, pm me in game on Lyia or post a reply here with your offer. All pets are level 50.

[Updated inventory]

This post has been edited by internetgeneral - August 12, 2014, 07:07:15.
Reason for edit : Updated Inventory
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #761892  Replies : 11  Views : 959
posté July 31, 2014, 02:13:21 | #2

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 31 July 2014 02:06) *
It's called having a forum account something you are pretty familiar with lmao
Speaking of which, I actually just changed my forum account to this one because my old account name was gross.  

This post has been edited by internetgeneral - July 31, 2014, 02:14:26.
Reason for edit : Forum messed up and didn't add half my post lmao
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758704  Replies : 26  Views : 738
posté July 31, 2014, 02:08:53 | #3
"poly" would make the most sense and that's what I call it. I tend to emphasize the middle a bit and say "Fung-ah-poly" but the "poly" part I'm sure is right.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758703  Replies : 6  Views : 310
posté July 05, 2014, 08:36:43 | #4

Quote (Kokonaut @ 05 July 2014 08:32) *

Quote (internetgeneral @ 05 July 2014 08:28) *

Quote (DiscKZee @ 04 July 2014 20:51) *
This sounds great, Wakfu really needs something like this! Especially since information is spread thinly and not easily accessible to newer players, and sometimes even veterans.

I've recently made a guide about damage in Wakfu and the calculations involved, you're welcome to use it if you would like! Here's the link to the thread.

We need more accessible guides about the game in general, so hopefully this project might help in that regard!
Sure! I'll do a guide on it eventually. Honestly, I'm trying to hold off on doing a lot until I get a better mic. As you can see in the emiw video, mine isn't the best. I'm learning how to work with audacity though to clean it up.

Right now, I have a dragon pig video in process of editing. It should be up soon.

-Lyia

Fair warning that it will become out-dated as soon as the lock-dodge revamp is launched in action. I'm still trying to solve the fight. It's been tougher to crack than the level 165 Cledus the Key Keeper fight.

• Mango
Ah, I'll try to keep the videos up to date and remove them (or archive them) once they're deprecated.
I'll go ahead and post it and leave it up while it's still relevant though.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid a lot of my guides are going to reach the same fate with all the game play mechanics they're planning on changing. It'll be an uphill battle, but I'll stick to it and remake guides as needed.

-Lyia

This post has been edited by internetgeneral - July 18, 2014, 20:20:39.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #751573  Replies : 20  Views : 1033
posté July 05, 2014, 08:28:15 | #5

Quote (DiscKZee @ 04 July 2014 20:51) *
This sounds great, Wakfu really needs something like this! Especially since information is spread thinly and not easily accessible to newer players, and sometimes even veterans.

I've recently made a guide about damage in Wakfu and the calculations involved, you're welcome to use it if you would like! Here's the link to the thread.

We need more accessible guides about the game in general, so hopefully this project might help in that regard!
Sure! I'll do a guide on it eventually. Honestly, I'm trying to hold off on doing a lot until I get a better mic. As you can see in the emiw video, mine isn't the best. I'm learning how to work with audacity though to clean it up.

Right now, I have a dragon pig video in process of editing. It should be up soon.

-Lyia

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #751571  Replies : 20  Views : 1033
posté July 04, 2014, 07:59:43 | #6
New art for Wakfu Academy. I'm working on some new videos now so expect some updates in the next few days.

This post has been edited by internetgeneral - July 04, 2014, 08:00:05.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #751355  Replies : 20  Views : 1033
posté July 02, 2014, 18:14:10 | #7

Quote (Brokonaut @ 02 July 2014 16:02) *
As per me joining on board this, I've never been much of a fan of YouTube so I'm pretty on-the-fence about it. I'll let you know via Ankabox if that changes.
The only reason I chose YouTube is because it is the most popular media host on the internet. A lot of people are familiar with it and it's a lot easier to convince people to use the videos rather than a twitch stream or on daily motion. Plus, it has better archiving capabilities than the other two; however, that's more of an opinion.

It would be a big help if you gave me permission to republish your videos to the channel. I'm going to attempt to cover everything I can, but I'm a little strapped for time. Since I work during the day and I'm a college student there's only so much I can do every week. The more people I have helping me with this, the more likely this is to stay alive.

There's just no way I can cover everything by myself, and that's why most video guide series fail. I'll contribute what I can, but it'll probably be limited to a couple videos a week.

Any help from anyone is very much appreciated.

-Lyia

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #750998  Replies : 20  Views : 1033
posté July 02, 2014, 10:33:59 | #8

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 02 July 2014 10:27) *
My mask guide has been fairly popular I might be interested in creating a video of some kind for it. I made one with Mango awhile ago explaining how I setup in fights but a bigger one going over everything might be better at some point.
Alright, let me know if you want to make one. I sent a message to mango and I hope he gets on board with this too. It'd be nice having one video for each class covering the top 3 most popular builds in depth.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #750917  Replies : 20  Views : 1033
posté July 02, 2014, 10:12:44 | #9

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 02 July 2014 10:09) *
What kind of written guides.
Any of them. The idea is to turn them into video guides since videos are easier to make, they're easier to understand, and you're able to fit more information into them.

I don't know everything about every class. I'm not claiming I do. That's why I need help from people with written guides to help me make the video, make it them selves, or co-commentate a guide with me. The latter is preferred since I've always believed guides with multiple speakers are more interesting to watch, but it's whatever the original guide author wants to do since it's their guide.

-Lyia

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #750913  Replies : 20  Views : 1033
posté July 02, 2014, 09:42:55 | #10
Wakfu Academy Lately, I've noticed I complete lack of video guides for Wakfu. There's barely anything more than a couple of sped up UB runs with text over them. Mango and others have been nice enough to publish some videos here and there, but they're kind of scattered and there aren't very many. What I am doing is I am starting a channel called Wakfu Academy that will have tutorials about every aspect of the game along with in depth explanations of every dungeon. This way, those that are struggling with a particular dungeon or build won't have to struggle trying to figure it out anymore.

That being said, I would like to turn a lot of the written guides into video guides. And I'd like to publish all of the existing video guides to this channel. So, if you have a video guide that you've posted or you'd like one uploaded let me know. I will give you credit in the title. I will be making more videos as time goes on but right now I only have one video up.

I would like to turn all the written guides into video guides, but I need your permission (if you wrote the guide) first.

The first video I did was a tutorial over the Black Wabbit dungeon (Emiw).

Here is the link to the channel: Click here

List of Videos:

Black Wabbit
Dragon Pig
House of Respite

If you have any suggestions on how I can improve this, let me know. I'm doing this for the community so I definitely want your input.

-Lyia

This post has been edited by internetgeneral - July 18, 2014, 20:18:00.
Reason for edit : Updated Video List
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #750908  Replies : 20  Views : 1033
posté June 21, 2014, 21:32:54 | #11

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 21 June 2014 09:50) *

Quote (dlexus009 @ 21 June 2014 09:27) *
How many times, I go to pee, and come back, team is dead.
How many times dlexus? I am actually curious how many times a 1-2 minute break (2-4 character turns worth) can result in a dead team.
Also, theres nothing stopping you from taking breaks inbetween fights, or is your gaming experience continuous fights
He has to pee every 20 minutes. It's one of zhao's many features.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #747957  Replies : 26  Views : 860
posté June 20, 2014, 18:51:44 | #12

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #747551  Replies : 6  Views : 1245
posté September 03, 2013, 21:48:45 | #13

Quote (Furtu12 @ 03 September 2013 21:22) *
I have literally run Sufo Mollusky at least 30 times with a team of 3 enus over the weekend and I only dropped Kraken Eps and a Kraken Belt. The drop rates are so abysmal and without tokens to make me feel like there is hope at the end of the tunnel, I just feel disappointed.
You're probably right. I've farmed the sufo dungeon hundreds of times and I never get the BP. Whereas, my guild leader farms the one in Brakmar and complains that he never gets the belt.

Coming from someone who farms kraken as one of my money sources, I actually split my farming between the two dungeons now and drop set pieces relatively consistently.The drop rate is still a pain though.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #601243  Replies : 17  Views : 1345