Back to

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

[Tutorial] How to link you XBox Game Tag to your Ankama Account, For those who play the Game
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2010-04-11
posté March 31, 2011, 18:31:53 | #1
[Tutorial] How to link you XBox Game Tag to your Ankama Account Hello everyone, my name is J-Minou, and like many of you, I also have an XBox 360 to play the game Island Of Wakfu.
Originally, I’m a French Ankama Fan (on the French server) and I was sad to read that there was no explanation made for the Account Linking on the UK/US Forum(thing).
So to make things short, I will upload some pictures to explain how to link these two games together.

- Download the Game "Island Of Wakfu"

- Launch the Game : you will automatically go to the Menu

- On the Menu, select : Help & Option / Ankama Account

- There, you will see your Account Link Code

- Write your Account Link Code on a sheet of paper (if needed)

- Go on the Website then select : Extras / IOW Achievements

- After that, click on the green box on the right : Link my Ankama Account to my XBox Account

- Write down your Ankama ID and Password

- Then, write down your XBox 360 Game Tag + your Account Link Code

All you need to do is play the game and unlock new items for your Dofus Character and your XBox Avatar

I hope that this Tutorial was helpful for all of you. Also, feel free to comment if there are things that you would like me to modify.
P.S : Most of the pictures were taken from the French Inside Ankama Season 2 - Episode 31 

Reason for edit : Little Credit for the Inside Ankama S02 - 31
posté March 31, 2011, 19:28:06 | #2
Big thumbs up to this my friend!
I have recently found out how to do it, but I did struggle with this initially.
Im sure this will be a very helpful thread for many other people. ;D

I vote to Sticky this thread! :L

This post has been edited by AcidWings - March 31, 2011, 19:32:21.
posté March 31, 2011, 22:22:03 | #3
Amazing!! easy step by step!

Sticky please!

posté May 11, 2011, 15:58:55 | #4
Not working with my i get the hole time Error The Gamertag and Account Link Code you provided do not match. Please try again.

I try it 10 times and i´m 100% sure that i did the gamer tag and code good

posté June 02, 2011, 16:15:56 | #5
What about for Wakfu? (Yes, there are rewards for wakfu too) I connected my account and got two achievements but I didn't get any rewards on Wakfu.

posté September 22, 2012, 12:41:15 | #6
This is still not working for the Wakfu side, is there any possibility of getting this fixed?

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2008-11-01
posté October 14, 2012, 17:57:46 | #7
Is there also a way of Unlinking the gamer tag and ankama account ? :')

Anyone ?

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2010-04-11
posté May 20, 2014, 20:46:53 | #8
I am sad to announce that the account link process between Ankama and microsoft GamerTag is officially 'dead' . . .

There is no use playing the game to collect achievements in-game (Dofus/Wakfu), unless you want to play the game for the fun of enjoying it and its content.

I had a hard time believing it until I saw it myself.
Kind of like when SEE the process of the "Birds and Bees" at age 7 ...

This post has been edited by J-Minou - May 20, 2014, 20:52:36.