Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

JoelsephTheRa...'s profile
Statistics
22 Posts (0.02 per day)
Most active in : The Old Dusty Corner
posté August 28, 2014, 03:06:58 | #1
@Tracshinus-Draco
I see what you did there >.>"Trachinus-Draco 22 August 2014 18:48 War. War never changes..."

Thread : News  Preview message : #766961  Replies : 55  Views : 2291
posté March 27, 2012, 10:59:07 | #2
hmm enu , geology not working ... keller pet is awesome though (seems to have 100 % mine digging XD) ikia kits indeed messed up... lots of other things .. liked the new content though XD gotta find more after server goes back up.. as its going down again for emergency maint i think..

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #378917  Replies : 130  Views : 7045
posté March 27, 2012, 10:01:47 | #3
B> Makabrabo or Makabra wand 75k is my top offer atm.
contact ign JoelsephW
hoping for better prices.. level 0 is fine...

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #379329  Replies : 0  Views : 220
posté March 27, 2012, 09:58:24 | #4
yo trent ^^ thanks for the training duels and hope they leave ya alone a bit soon but yeah you didn't mention your a handyman ingame well guess thats for not asking on my part... hey.. make me a armorers forge ? welll maybe not... i don't check forums enough... you should know who this is by now bye bye and have fun

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #379314  Replies : 3  Views : 472
posté March 27, 2012, 09:55:21 | #5
mmm fingers crossed for a dretzkeller skill that will actually heal hp !!

other than that... ehhh maybe something new or something fixed? might wanna do more than 100 dmg a turn... my cra and iop friends own the dmg territory when in a party atm.. but eh .. who cares ? Enutrof for the win! < this statement is incredibly biased and as such it should be taken with a grain of salt and alot of sarcasm as sarcasm was involved in its typing  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #379278  Replies : 36  Views : 1326
posté March 22, 2012, 08:13:18 | #6
A GUILD Haven bag
1.) should be able to be expanded like normal haven bags, but with more varieties of expansion as well as more expansion slots....
2.) guild haven bag should be accessible only through guild members haven bag.. ( maybe a guild bag door to enter in the control room?)
3.) some guild gems should have things useful to guilds alone...
or at least more than one person?
i.e. ability to place and move haven decorations, a common posting board? (leave notes and words to people in passing..)
guild farm... with animal planting ability?
hmm... an entrance to a dungeon accessible only to people in a guild (not a specific guild, but a multi-guild dungeon)....

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #391795  Replies : 51  Views : 3030
posté March 08, 2012, 10:10:02 | #7

Quote (AcidRayne @ 03 March 2012 14:50) *
I've recently noticed that whenever I post an item on the market board to sell, instead of giving me the option to put it back into my inventory whenever the auction ends, the items just disappear at the end of their time. I find this to be extremely displeasing considering I put Bow-Meow pets up for auction and have now lost the time I put into farming.
just to check you are using the "withdraw" TAB under the chalkboard listing to get you kama/items after the sale right?
1st tab buy
2nd tab sell
3rd tab withdraw

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #356716  Replies : 2  Views : 479
posté March 07, 2012, 07:01:57 | #8
wow.. the french forums ( not that i'm fluent in french) is being filled with much the same complaints.. so yeah its not just nox server getting hit with every bug ya can think of..
and to get your support request answered quick it might be adviseable to switch language to french so you can access the french side of the site then hit support up in french asking if the response could be in english and that you are not originally a french speaker (state used translation tool) and the problems in question... you might even be able to get some info on those haven gems drop rates or if they will ever drop!
oh and yes about enutrof's blessing.. IT IS BUGGED MORE THAN A TERMITE INFESTED HOUSE!
just check the french forums and look under enutrof i haven't translated most of it as i'm bored of reading and want to play... and yes THE DROPS ARE NOT GETTING BETTER FOR THE FRENCH EITHER!

BUT! do you think they will really read something that causes them as hassle to understand before reading some suggestions and bug reports made by native speakers?

have fun.. and don't forget that this is french based tech support and servers were playing with and dealing with.. they might have english native speakers but... to what ratio? 1:4? well who cares.. have fun ppls!

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #360120  Replies : 289  Views : 9941
posté March 06, 2012, 14:56:01 | #9

Quote (Rakury @ 06 March 2012 14:50) *
WHY, WHY WAS THE DROP RATE INCREASED

The crafting requirements was the problem, not the drop rate. He we go, 25 bagillion of each set on the market from now on.
i think you miss-interprited something... the drop rate seems to have been GIMPED MORE! seriously... and dude.. does that really matter when theres no KAMA to buy anything with? think about it! the only people who will have kama are those who actually go and mint their own... or have something to sell that doesn't drop! and what will they spend their kama on? well for the first few weeks atleast the smart ones will either save or contribute to opening more places in game to make the most of their nation at the least in the future! I.E. Transportation ?

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #360787  Replies : 107  Views : 5505
posté March 06, 2012, 14:47:34 | #10
ok.. i'm not sure if its just me.. but anyone else whos playing an enutrof having the issue of almost nothing droppping compared to ealier? i have a level 18 enu pure prospect and 16 gods blessing.. and well.. unless i get max bonus prospect i barely get anything.. and before the hotfix i literally didn't have room from all the loot -.- i know theres supposed to be a fix to the drop rates? but umm somethings not right entirely.. i just spent 5 hours killing tofu's with barely any loots.. 5 hours = 27 feathers for me and 20 for my teammate... a few equips but still nothing that would make me say theres a reason for it all.. and for some reason the gather/harvesting for trapper skills seems to be lower than normal.. i've been getting nothing but 1x everything i gather.
am I the only one with this issue? did the hotfix malfunction in some manner?

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #360784  Replies : 107  Views : 5505
posté March 06, 2012, 09:42:19 | #11

Quote (Morgzillas @ 05 March 2012 00:56) *

Quote (Winnlin @ 05 March 2012 00:33) *
I do live in Canada so I guess it works out well (Although my main isn't in any Nation, I do have a character in Sufokia)?

I think the seed bank idea sounds good (to have a reserve in case something or -someone- goes wrong).

Usually the Ecologist has the job of keeping a seed bank, a good seed bank tends to have 200 of each seed that can be used in the nation (ex: flower-mob seeds are useless in Brakmar)
Note on seed banks. I'll be starting a free cross nation one i'll post the details that i posted in another website about the same thing in a sec spoilers so it doesn't take up spaceSpoiler: (highlight to show)

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
sorry for the intrusion XD new here^^ which server you playing?i'm in Nox a Bonta national gonna start a seed bank up in my haven bag chest.. maybe make a few chars for different seed types..well anyways i'll will stockpile atleast 200+ seeds per type regularly once i can find em all(regular player and public non governer players)..(400 special reserves for governers that no one can touch.. even me thats 100 per governer:-) )100 will be reserved for emergencies out of the 200+ public seeds...feel free to contact me for free seeds ( normal players with non-emergency needs will get a max of 25 seeds per person | Governers can come to me for 50+ seeds depending on the situation 100 max) all seeds will be free of charge to anyone anytime as long as i haven't dipped below my minimum [at 100 seeds i will begin recollecting seeds for my bank piles | SEEDS WILL BE FREE OF CHARGE ALWAYS!]I will also be stockpiling animal seeds and tree cuttings ^^so holler if you have something your in need of or something that produces seeds that i haven't stock piled i'll list my seeds in the profile section as soon as the bank is started ^^seed types only will be listed no need for numbers right?erm almost forgot to contact me in gameNox ServerIGN: JoelsephWClass: EnutrofOn that note please keep me up to date on any up coming elections and desire to repopulate or save seeds and animals for your nation ^^
Anyways as stated seeds are free.. if ya notice something with any proof i'll be more than happy to help just gimmie time to level my professions and a place to post the seed bank info I.E. seeds type level climate etc...

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #358558  Replies : 8  Views : 815
posté March 06, 2012, 09:38:00 | #12
wonder if hes upset that he didn't get voted in? just a lil bit perchance? well i voted for the last election and gwen was who i voted for have fun ppls i think its a decent job for early days as the fact is most people haven't learned that certain things do have an impact on them! like for starters. completely chopping down that forest without making some cuttings first? or destroying that farm with no seeds to replant eh? well fact is its early in the game and there isn't very much of any kama's so if something happens that makes a governer look bad.. chances are its the fault of some idiot who didn't fix his own actions and theres not enough money anywhere for any governer to fix his mess up! so replant people and stop complaining.. pking? mob him in a group!

Thread : Server: Nox  Preview message : #358616  Replies : 66  Views : 3383
posté March 06, 2012, 08:21:07 | #13

Quote (SE-Derek @ 05 March 2012 21:36) *
Sounds like a good idea that many people will enjoy (including myself), but WAKFU cannot natively support tablet operating systems -- yet! This is an interesting platform for us, as you've said, since WAKFU supports an easy-to-use UI and navigation system but as the game can currently run on all major PC operating systems (Windows, Mac, and Linux) we're currently focusing on improving the core experience before we grow into other outlets.

I hope you can understand our reasoning. Thanks!

HEHEHE YOU JUST SAID THE MAGIC WORDS!
LINUX BABY!
its freebased opensourced and most of all... every person who loves computers and knows a thing or two has played with it atleast 1 time or another my point being... I would be willing to bet* someone has ported it to a tablet near you already! and you know what that means right peoples? customizing your tablet and running linux on it to play this game is just a lil research away... for those that don't feel like the hassle.. you have to wait till someone feels like making an android/ipad/windows tablet based client for everyone else go find the will to geek out in linux too the sweet groove your tablet plays!
oh and for starters... google linux tablets i'll post some links to sites working on a tablet port later ^^ or 1 with a port

This post has been edited by JoelsephTheRandom - March 06, 2012, 08:22:11.
Reason for edit : spelling error
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #359560  Replies : 18  Views : 3525
posté March 06, 2012, 08:15:30 | #14
over used> IOP | SAC | FECA
middle use>ECA | ENIRI | ECA |CRA
underused> SADIDA | OSAMODAS | XELOR
???> ENU | SRAM | PANDA

playing NOX Server  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #360496  Replies : 21  Views : 1729
posté March 06, 2012, 08:00:47 | #15
Hoping for a Haven-Gem to atleast be found by someone in game after the patch. :d that and .... ooo shiney objects *runs after shiney object*

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #359847  Replies : 289  Views : 9941
posté March 06, 2012, 04:58:26 | #16

Quote (ndessell @ 06 March 2012 04:42) *

Quote (AuricaValentia @ 06 March 2012 04:21) *

Quote (mwriot2 @ 06 March 2012 03:56) *
A WHAT ABOUT HAVEN GEMS

They like dont exsist right now

They shouldn't be common. They should be super rare, in my opinion.
no theyy should be common, i am tired of tring to farm the crazy number of logs and plants. when tom *** and harry comes and ***s up my harvest cycle by trimming half grown stuff
man the drop rates on haven-gems is no laughing matter. i was speaking with Gwen about it ... seems its beyond gimped almost... (explaination : gwen and others used some well thought out and leveled Enutrofs and went grinding looking for some haven gems for a while... and when i asked if they snagged any gems the reply was close to " not a single one" the party consited of about 5 enu's all with good prospect and max bonus prospect from mines so rought + 600 prospect from bonus' + extra stat prospect gear bonus and then all with maxed enu god blessing skill [ atleast if i remember correctly])
so yeah... at the moment it should be safe to say
1.) no new haven gems have been found in game
2.) this is rather unnatural from what i understand of the beta exploits from beta players
3.) its VERY annoying to have someone ruin your hard work that is the foundation of your professions next level and gears for you and friends...
4.) while they should be rare, they are basically NON-EXISTENT in game at the moment
5.) because of #4 its safe to assume when the Release went live and outta beta someone messed with something or overlooked something... who knows and who would really admit to it?
6.) I don't care what caused it and i won't play blame games.. too much to do in game for now, I just think a fix would be nice and maybe a few more people would agree on this thought?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #359581  Replies : 16  Views : 1117
posté March 06, 2012, 04:33:04 | #17
A SERIOUS REQUEST -FIX THE HAVEN GEM DROP RATE- as stated.. and sorry to be soo annoying with it I suggest you look at the coding for haven-gem drops as even a party of enutrofs can't seem to find one in a very long grind -.- this is perplexing as its a rare drop indeed if 100+ prospect (gold mine with water spells )and your actualy prospect being somewhere near 50+ and the gear bonuses adding more... drops nothing... and this is per enutrof! a party of 4 of these guys can't make 1 drop -.- and then theres more even the enutrof's god blessing perk doesn't max it dorp with it maxed out!
so something must be wrong..
maybe a misplaced decimal ?
a line of code off-kilter?
or maybe something like forgetting to add em or not making them relevant to the proper code/skill or something?

well either way... it'd be nice to seem someone get 1 soon enough so we know they exist
have fun and see ya in-game peoples! and 1 more thing
Thank you for your time and response as such
~ Sincerely Gaming,
Joelseph

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #360346  Replies : 0  Views : 247
posté March 03, 2012, 23:08:31 | #18
A Note Too all harvesters Forward: most of us will read this and say duh! some will sheepishly admit we didn't know cause we never read about it in the game guide.. some will say who cares! now on to it!

Note : Harvesters; Trappers; Farmers; Lumberjacks; players who hunt and kill monsters!
Now that applies to everyone huh? well lets see... wakfu is a live mmorpg with an ecosystem that is Effected BY THE PLAYERS! all resources (Monsters Trees Wild Plants) do not respawn automatically withing your nation territories! (Excluding minerals and fish!) SO what happens when all you trees are gone and your plants are harvested and then animals are dead? extinction! hit "W" to check species levels when in game. whys this important? because if there are no monsters plants and trees you have nothing to play with! so when you play ... REMEMBER TO REPLANT AND RESEED EVERYTHING YOU KILL, HARVEST, CUTDOWN!

thats all i wanted to say... theres already a few places with animals & plant life going extinct...

If you think this is unimportant then..
have fun trying to get past level 20 when the 20-30 grounds for monsters have no animals ya know?
or higher levels...

~ by for now ~

Thread : Server: Nox  Preview message : #357154  Replies : 14  Views : 1576
posté March 03, 2012, 22:57:00 | #19
Request nation specific sub forums! Hey guys ^^,
This is a small thought, but is it possible to make nation specific sub forums for certain things per server like sub forums for the guild halls when there by nation instead of multi nation? or when planning certain actions like upgrading nation resources etc? it might be helpful to not have to wade through other postings wondering whose nation it applies to!
thank you! and just post a
yes or no and if you have any feedback on it XD
maybe we could put a poll in? but i dont see a button for it!
oh if this should be somewhere else please move it there, THank you XD

Thread : Server: Nox  Preview message : #357137  Replies : 1  Views : 291
posté February 29, 2012, 02:09:44 | #20
grrr finally found this posting... sent in a ticket yesterday after beating my computer for hours kept getting error 5 now its all gone-.- hope they accept subscriptions after tomorrow....  

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #328701  Replies : 132  Views : 6504