Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

TommyTrouble's profile
Statistics
4250 Posts (2.44 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 05:41:43 | #1
Thanks for all the hard work and sharing it with the community Makes me want to update Wakfusummons lol...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977516  Replies : 31  Views : 567
posté August 26, 2016, 06:59:48 | #2
Some good points, Kewkky. I guess I feel it's still worth a try. And at the least, I'm making some spare change, selling the stuff I remove.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #977078  Replies : 5  Views : 128
posté August 26, 2016, 05:43:13 | #3

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 26 August 2016 05:30) *
Chances are that you'd get ganked, just saying. Looking for lv140ish people by messing with bonuses that also affects lv200 people is bound to get you the type of PvP you don't want. And it'll lower your merit.
And that's the core of this approach: I'll only give it a rest when I grow bored, decide to do something else, or get merit/orbs capable PvP. The first two happen on their own, naturally. But as to the third...

Getting ganked would ensure that my aims are slightly delayed, and thus I must return and destroy more bonuses in search of the shiny, lovely Orbs. The only way to stop it is to play along- either by beating me fair and square, or losing to me along the way.

Lastly, I'm not worried about losing Merit. I'm really after Orbs. I don't mind giving some over to a worthy opponent, but getting ganked just whets my appetite and renews my hope of finding the real deal out there, somewhere... If level 200's can seek it, then surely a poorly geared lv 15X can seek it, too :3

Thread : Events  Preview message : #977072  Replies : 5  Views : 128
posté August 25, 2016, 23:23:58 | #4
[Ongoing Event] Wakfu Bomb and Bust! Boy Butter's Search for Merit and Orbs Hi there, I'm a lil Feca who's an intrepid and dedicated explorer, and let me tell you this: I'm looking for TREASURE! Not just any treasure- something rare in this day and age... Merit and Orbs!

I've found a top secret Treasure Guide that tells me I can find Merit and Orbs by digging around under uprooted Plants, Trees, and even Crops! Furthermore, it's possible to train certain prized animals in each Nation to sniff out the location of Merit and Orbs by being really friendly to them, setting up affordable day-care for their seeds, and -in short- Wakfu-Bombing the area with their boisterous little babies! Too cute!

Now, to be sure, I'm really after Merit and Orbs. I don't want to get gank'd, and I'd rather not spend all day digging in barren soil or washing Treechnid Sap, Blibli fur, and Mussly stink off my body. I'd be really happy to have a few battles, win or lose, and call it a day. Maybe you can help me? Yeah!

In the spirit of level-appropriate PvP, and to maybe help facilitate my search (and yours, if you win!) for Merit and Orbs capable PvP
: If you see me on Boy Butter, and are in my level range, and want PvP, just PM me and we'll meet up!

Now, without further ado:
Here is my "Wakfu Bomb and Bust Clearcut and Animal Buddy Searcher List", detailing what I did to your Nation each day, until I logged out:

[Will be updated periodically]

August-25-2016

Bonus: 30% XP Harvesting and Planting XP
Nations: Bonta

Treechnids: 300 (start) raised to: 730
Mushds: 160 (start) raised to: 320
Bliblis: 210 (start) raised to: 220 (got lazy)
Wood: Got 914 Woods!
Herbs: Got 299 Herbs!

August-27-2016
Bonus: 20% Harvesting Quantity
Nations: Brakmar

Kraloves: 150 (start) raised to: 190
Herbs: 820
Woods: 300

**RESULT: 1 PvP fight, won, will leave Brakmar alone for 1 day at least, due to the honorable defense!

This post has been edited by TommyTrouble - August 30, 2016, 03:16:36.
Reason for edit : Ongoing Updates and Formatting.
Thread : Events  Preview message : #977016  Replies : 5  Views : 128
posté August 24, 2016, 22:46:09 | #5
I thought Riktus were all bots? Oh well, learn something new every day, I suppose.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976872  Replies : 62  Views : 1399
posté August 24, 2016, 22:30:25 | #6
I'm considering making a "Searching for Merit" journal (in the appropriate area) which details my digging around through the flora of a Nation for Orbs and Merit PvP, and the Wakfu-Bombing of the local fauna to create little animal buddies to help me find it, too.

If it's successful, I'll let you know... Though it's kinda disheartening to even need to consider such measures. At least the reactions might be fun?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976870  Replies : 17  Views : 530
posté August 23, 2016, 21:05:40 | #7
Hehe, maybe Otomai got stasified... that'd be fun!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976713  Replies : 25  Views : 479
posté August 22, 2016, 04:55:11 | #8
Do the Bloopie Dance.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976485  Replies : 15  Views : 738
posté August 21, 2016, 22:41:28 | #9
Thanks so much for the reply I guess it's CC all the way, then. And after that, just Elemental%. Thanks a bunch!!

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #976443  Replies : 2  Views : 139
posté August 21, 2016, 21:02:45 | #10
Glyphs AND Shields? Hi there, I'm wondering- are there any specialty stats that boost Glyphs AND Shields? I know Single Target and Close Combat will boost shields... but do Glyphs count as Single Target too? Or AOE? Or Distance, based on how far they are from the Feca when triggered by a mob? I'm hoping there must be some special stat that's shared between Shields and Glyphs (aside from the obvious Elemental%).

Thanks  

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #976429  Replies : 2  Views : 139
posté August 18, 2016, 22:21:17 | #11
lol I'm not looking for endgame PvP; I'm trying it out in the 130-150 range right now, on a new character. Thank you though If you've got any alts around that range, let me know- at least one of us will get some merit/orbs out of it, and it'll be a fun diversion from the usual PvM for us both  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976067  Replies : 17  Views : 530
posté August 18, 2016, 21:28:33 | #12

Quote (HateSpawn @ 18 August 2016 14:41) *
Your best bet is to not be Brakmarian and start slaughtering BBC members. They're sometimes kinda witty about things but uh... I think Nat and I won 2 v 4 against some of the best ones.
I mean, that sounds great on it's surface, but most of them who I do stuff with are high level already, and I don't want group PvP- my main reason for PvP is to have some fun with 1v1, and get some Merit/Orbs (even if I lose, at least my opponent gets some!)

Getting ganked is really.... so besides the point.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976054  Replies : 17  Views : 530
posté August 18, 2016, 00:43:52 | #13

Quote (RainphaseA @ 17 August 2016 18:09) *
I kinda hate to say this but Wakfu is bleeding too fast to recover, only in time will it pass. server merges will never happen and cause so many issues people would just quit.

Sleeping isn't the same thing as bleeding...

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #975956  Replies : 30  Views : 816
posté August 18, 2016, 00:42:56 | #14
Yeah, I have no desire to hit folks without their flags up. It's just cruel and serves no purpose- what I want is Merit/Orbs potential PvP battles. Hitting innocents would only likely result in me getting ganked, which isn't a way to get Orbs/Merit for anyone really. The only exception would be to defend an area from Eco-Terrorism (which is part of why I hate the idea of having to clear cut to generate PvP).

As far as Kelba, I haven't seen PvP there in ages...

Thanks for the idea from Remington about checking out the Thicket. It used to be busy on Nox too, hopefully I'll come across it at a magical time, or something.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #975955  Replies : 17  Views : 530
posté August 17, 2016, 22:16:35 | #15

Quote (ShadowFacts @ 17 August 2016 22:08) *

Quote (RoboTrigger @ 17 August 2016 21:56) *
Ankama has commitment problems, It's a little clear with some of the content; Prisms?.... Sidekicks?
I wouldn't trust them to handle another server since they get bored of it within a few weeks.
Indeed, I remember back in beta.. it seemed like every year was broken down into:
1. Open the game up to players.
2. Promise stuff.
3. Update a few things.
4. Go on vacation for a few months while the game stagnates.
5. Come back refreshed and start revamping everything!?!?!?! (even if it makes things worse)
6. Go back to 1.
Truth. It's an obvious cycle

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #975935  Replies : 30  Views : 816
Hi
posté August 17, 2016, 22:03:40 | #16

Quote (lucian100 @ 17 August 2016 14:36) *
Why wakfu dont wanna start a new international server,fresh server...because remington is not that populate that was once..maybe other ppl wanna start from the begining.thx
Start from the beginning? Delete all your gear/Kamas. Delete your Haven World progress. Disband your Guild. Make a new character. Don't try to drag others along and thin out the servers even more, ok? Thanks for your comprehension, now go.

Quote (salasan10 @ 17 August 2016 15:39) *
Or maybe reset the server so everyone can start from 0...there are many players thant maybe want it...
Oh sure, and erase the use of all the PP and Wisdom flasks we bought, as well as sub time, consumables, dungeon runs, grinding, crafting, runes, mining, gathering-in-general, advice seeking, build crafting, etc?

SURE THING!

Or maybe you could just buy a new character slot for yourself, and just go play slow, from the beginning?

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #975932  Replies : 27  Views : 749
posté August 17, 2016, 21:57:30 | #17
Your Ideas, Please: Where to find Merit/Orbs PvP? I hate clear-cutting. Never mind that it's profitable and useful for crafting. It's also tedious, and I feel slightly horrible about it. Lately, however, there's a new wrinkle to the equation: nobody is coming to investigate or defend the areas under my assault. No wings whatever- I've only seen Outlaws, who I've gladly sent into the Abyss in my boredom.

While I'm Nox specific here, I know that most (if not all) of our Servers follow similar patterns for PvP. I'd like to know, where do you go for PvP? Where do you see it occur? I'm doing this on a 13X-15X character, and that's the range I'm looking for, but seriously, any advice is welcome.

I'm only seeing people at the Almanax, who are usually endgame. Nowhere else in the Nations have I come across folks with Wings, not even when I've taken a few hours to destroy 6+ bonuses. The resources are nice, but the end result isn't reached, and I'd rather leave the gorgeous plants right where they are, if I can find what I need elsewhere.

Please, any ideas on why PvP has shifted away from the normal areas: Nation Boats, Shuudoku, Spore Dungeon Enterance, etc?

Thanks!

(Observations from all servers are welcome, I can't be the only person having this issue.)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #975930  Replies : 17  Views : 530
posté August 17, 2016, 04:29:56 | #18
Summon naming, Summon spamming, Conquest Islands, Mobile Arenas? Sign me up!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #975835  Replies : 41  Views : 1138