Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

TommyTrouble's profile
Statistics
2596 Posts (2.51 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 00:56:10 | #1
I actually really like how stylized and kinda fugly the men are. I wish we got that with the women too, as well as a version where all of them look fabulous.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777256  Replies : 45  Views : 590
posté Today - 00:40:11 | #2
That ecaflip one looks like his face got caught in a can opener. Poor fur fur tuna breath!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777249  Replies : 45  Views : 590
posté Today - 00:09:46 | #3
Starred Resources Almost Non Existent Character name: Snausages

Date and time: Sept. 17th, 2014

Map: Spanish Inquisition Haven World, Traf Algar, Near the Bank/Cannon

Server: Nox

Bug description: After planting hundreds of Kamamile Flowers, not a single rare harvest has come up. The 1% rate of rare harvests announced for 1.36 update is so low that it is game-breaking for anyone who hopes to craft anything containing them. Therefore, it should be viewed as a bug, and fixed, so that we can actually get the things we need.

Reproducibility process:
Plant stuff that you want rare harvests from. You'll notice: you almost never, ever get any. It's like hell.

Screenshots:

Thread : 1.36 Bug Reports  Preview message : #777240  Replies : 1  Views : 43
posté Yesterday - 22:11:54 | #4

Quote (Agosta @ 17 September 2014 05:09) *

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 17 September 2014 04:46) *
Interesting. My Air and Earth are higher than my Fire, and my Summons still have a pile of Damage.

I guess this really is a huge mess for us all, isn't it? Ugh. I can't even tell if I'm lucky for it not being glitched. (or is it?!) I CAN'T EVEN TELL!

Is Air higher than Earth?
Yes, my Air is higher than my Earth.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777206  Replies : 10  Views : 545
posté Yesterday - 22:10:04 | #5
Probably not.

You'll need to send a ticket, but you probably won't get it back, so don't get your hopes up.

I'd suggest you buy one out of the Boutique.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777203  Replies : 6  Views : 280
posté Yesterday - 22:05:10 | #6
Not "reclining" it's "declining" . Although I would agree with you that the art isn't quite what it should be, and the artists do seem to be reclining back in their seats, fast asleep, when they should be polishing their artwork, instead.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777198  Replies : 13  Views : 396
posté Yesterday - 22:00:00 | #7

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 17 September 2014 21:48) *
@pickles
It's not that I feel like those extra few levels will entice me again for the stat points but from what I can recall someone said we will see the old drop rates again around 170ish

Idk I just miss feeling like I achieved something with friends as a team which is partially why I wanted a new UB but I digress everything just seems kinda pointless now lol

@ Tommy

Please don't take that post as a personal attack on you it was a legitimate question that was not meant to come off as derogatory
Thanks, I didn't take it as an attack. I'm glad someone is asking "what do I do, what do others do?" rather than seeing broad proclamations of brokenness or unplayability.

I personally feel like I achieved something, each time we win versus a boss, if I'm with friends. I think leading my Guild helps a bit with that, and I also try to reach out to newer players I come across, and introduce them to the game. There is a real sense of joy that comes from that, and seeing the new players grow, and eventually exceed me in certain areas. Helping them, and myself, along those paths is always exciting.

And longer-term, as PvP becomes less abusive and more accessible, I plan to go have some occasional fun, doing that. It seems like a fun challenge, when other things get a bit boring or seem too easy. (not there yet! haven't beaten a single Hardcore Dungeon yet!)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777195  Replies : 163  Views : 3493
posté Yesterday - 21:51:19 | #8
If you were in Boston, you'd have a steam release a long time ago, especially if you played a Steamer.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777190  Replies : 14  Views : 583
posté Yesterday - 21:48:52 | #9
Just from challenges.

If you doubt it, feel free to take the time to read through all the old change logs, or review the old posts of Sabi and Troyle.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777187  Replies : 5  Views : 115
posté Yesterday - 21:41:37 | #10
The artist either really hates men's faces, or can't draw women without making it look like a selfie, Wakfu-Style. Women aren't all that generically gorgeous, and even men happen to look good, from time to time.

I'd rather have seen this as a set of all whack looking faces, which would have been fun, or all of the Wakfu-Selfie style, used for the female portraits. As it is, I don't see any of those guys in the portraits getting many dates, aside from the male Feca, perhaps.

All those other male portraits are gonna go Riktus, just to hide their lumpy frumpy ratchet faces!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777182  Replies : 45  Views : 590
posté Yesterday - 21:26:33 | #11

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 17 September 2014 20:02) *

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 17 September 2014 20:00) *
I'm having a lot of fun, and I'm very happy to see a gradual progress being made after each Dungeon run, in the form of 10 Tokens.

It's an awesome system. Makes it fun to play again My Guild agrees: the numbers online, and the capping out of 9,000 GP for the last 2 weeks speaks for itself.
What are you gonna do when you token every piece of gear that you want to finish your character?

What are you gonna do when you're done?

because right now my character is 100% done he has the best possible gear for every slot and i'm bored out of my mind. I haven't felt like logging in at all because there's nothing to do or farm anymore.
When I'm "done" with one character, I still have the other 4 on the account to consider.

Then I can rune the items.

Then I can go increase my level, as caps increase.

Or I can change my equips as new stuff is released, that I like better.

And I can help my boyfriend do all this for his characters.

And I can prepare for upcoming changes, by getting gear I may need in the future.

Or I can do PvP, and test builds for that, and get the gear for that.

Then I can work on Runes for the PvP gear.

And then I can see what new Relics and Epics come out, and see if I want to try to get those.

And during all of that, I'm also just doing things for fun, and working on professions, and trying out different ideas and balances of stats and mixes of equipment.

......Even with only the stuff present ingame, today, I still have years of work ahead of me before I can really say I'm satisfied, and that I feel "done". When I consider all the new stuff down the road, and how updates to classes, stats, equipment, new PvP modes, new crafting, and all sorts of other stuff... I don't see how anyone could feel "done" yet. Unless you have very narrow and limited goals, there's just a freaking ton of stuff to do.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777177  Replies : 163  Views : 3493
posté Yesterday - 20:00:31 | #12
I'm having a lot of fun, and I'm very happy to see a gradual progress being made after each Dungeon run, in the form of 10 Tokens.

It's an awesome system. Makes it fun to play again My Guild agrees: the numbers online, and the capping out of 9,000 GP for the last 2 weeks speaks for itself.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777138  Replies : 163  Views : 3493
posté Yesterday - 19:57:39 | #13
Own a Haven World with all the plants, trees, crops in the game, but Guildies keep looking around the Nations and Islands for stuff, and then complain "I can't find X Y Z thing!"

Look. In. The. Haven. World. Seed. Banks. People.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777132  Replies : 9  Views : 340
posté Yesterday - 17:16:36 | #14
I wish the women's faces were as rugged and ugly as the men's. Would be much more interesting.

Thanks for sharing the info!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777067  Replies : 45  Views : 590
posté Yesterday - 17:12:54 | #15
1% Starred/Rare resources is far too rare. Please up the rate to something similar to what we enjoyed pre-update. It's nearly impossible to craft anything that needs a starred resource, now. As a Chef, Boost Foods are now officially a nightmare, and using the Ore in the Haven World to make Kamas is now almost impossible.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #777064  Replies : 772  Views : 5506
posté Yesterday - 17:08:25 | #16
I'm not counting any class crit passives or actives. I just want to see what the highest possible crits are, having statted 20 and having also statted 1ap. It's not just for my characters, it's a general question.

Someone mentioned the Flaxhid Amulet, ok. But what other equips would you suggest with that, to get the highest crits possible?

This post has been edited by TommyTrouble - September 17, 2014, 17:08:51.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777058  Replies : 7  Views : 468
posté Yesterday - 17:05:57 | #17
Give us back our decent rate of starred resources, PLEASE.

Crafting anything that needs a starred resource is a nightmare, now. My Ore in the Haven World is nearly useless!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777057  Replies : 10  Views : 332
posté Yesterday - 10:24:16 | #18

Quote (Noinek @ 17 September 2014 10:12) *
Hello. Is here any way to change it?
Details, please. If you mean Incarnate, just finish the quests and choose a class.

If you've already chosen a class, then you'll need a Sex and Appearance Change Potion from the cash shop.

Seeing as you only joined the game recently, you'd probably be better off just deleting the offending character design and starting it all over again.

Good luck!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776958  Replies : 5  Views : 188
posté Yesterday - 09:00:53 | #19
Highest PossibleCrit Hit% sets, Post Update? Hi there, I'm pretty curious: Can you folks help me figure out what the best crit getups are, post update, for 10, 11 and 12ap Builds? Feel free to add in any other unusually distinctive info, but what I'm after is the highest crit chance for builds of 10AP and up, assuming of course that 1 AP is invested in via stats.

Thanks!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776938  Replies : 7  Views : 468
posté Yesterday - 04:46:32 | #20
Interesting. My Air and Earth are higher than my Fire, and my Summons still have a pile of Damage.

I guess this really is a huge mess for us all, isn't it? Ugh. I can't even tell if I'm lucky for it not being glitched. (or is it?!) I CAN'T EVEN TELL!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776875  Replies : 10  Views : 545