Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

TommyTrouble's profile
Statistics
3158 Posts (2.64 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 00:47:49 | #1

Quote (lSushi @ 28 February 2015 00:31) *
If I have 2x exp on an alt, does that mean I will be gaining 4x exp? Or just 3x exp?
The base XP of Crafts and Mobs will be doubled. Then you throw in the effect of your Wisdom, then you throw in the Alt Multiplier.

I think

But yea roughly: 150xp plus weekend would be 300, then your 2x alt would make that 600 (assuming no wisdom)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834285  Replies : 5  Views : 190
posté Yesterday - 05:49:01 | #2
No issues here, because I did it when it was active.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834074  Replies : 3  Views : 155
posté Yesterday - 05:18:10 | #3
FYI: Steam WAKFU DLC Sale until the 2nd They're offering 50% Off on some of the DLC packs. I suggest you all check it out, if you feel the desire to save some cash on Wakfu.

Enjoy!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834064  Replies : 16  Views : 562
posté February 26, 2015, 22:37:25 | #4

Quote (MuriCat @ 26 February 2015 22:00) *
But...But Troyle.

You were so sexy.

Who is the new sex appeal of Wakfu now?!

o7
All We Have Now Is Wabbit Island Statues  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833986  Replies : 53  Views : 1154
posté February 26, 2015, 06:07:50 | #5
NOOOO TROYLEEEEE

Best wishes, good sir. You're going to be missed. You made the first years of the game much more welcoming and bearable. Thank you for that. And thank you for your help in passing on my messages about the Bum Sack. I'll always remember that.

Hugs from Tommy and Bernie
(Snausages and MouseOfShadows)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833817  Replies : 53  Views : 1154
posté February 26, 2015, 01:22:42 | #6

Quote (Tetsuya-PKCHAMP @ 26 February 2015 00:06) *
Where can I get one???
Not able to get them currently AFAIK. You can build a time machine back to 2013, or try and buy one off someone, I suppose.

Maybe Ankama will make them available again. They're kind of cute, in an odd way.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833763  Replies : 8  Views : 1027
posté February 25, 2015, 22:05:50 | #7
Awesome, Jerry! Sounds fun, and I wish you the best with it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833710  Replies : 22  Views : 520
posté February 25, 2015, 18:46:50 | #8
Please, add the Season 2 Figurines into Wakfu, so we can play online. And update the Kros Shop! That would be something worth celebrating!

Thread : News  Preview message : #833678  Replies : 7  Views : 239
posté February 25, 2015, 09:07:34 | #9
  1. I think Wakfu will be fine
  2. But I'm a hardcore Ankama fanboy, so grain-of-salt with that "fine"
  3. So I'm going to stay with Wakfu for years, just like I did Dofus, through better and worse times
  4. But wow, TOS looks nice
  5. But sufficiently different from Wakfu that it really does not scratch the same itch Wakfu does
  6. I expect Ankama to step up it's game: go back and fix missing content, fix bugs, turn out more content consistently and at a higher level of quality.
  7. This is 2015 now, and even people who grew up with Dofus and then Wakfu are looking for Ankama to start acting like they mean it, when it comes to making games.
  8. Ankama is known for drastically turning around things, right when we think they haven't a clue in the world
  9. I think, due to that, in the long run, Wakfu will be fine

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833567  Replies : 77  Views : 2022
posté February 24, 2015, 20:20:58 | #10
Hmm, Initiative. Don't most people stat that for PvP, anyways? So I'm always going to be going up against folks with it, whether I stat it or not. Which makes it pretty likely that, even should I stat it, they will still end up having more Init than myself. Which kind of makes it risky at best, and foolish at worst.

If I stat it, and still end up going after my opponent, then wouldn't it have been better to go with something like Dodge?

And does Lock+Dodge stat really add up to anything important for PvP? I suppose if it takes 1-2 ap or mp from an opponent, it could be nice, but wouldn't you think that going pure dodge would be of more assistance in allowing me to escape and position myself?

As far as new questions:
  1. What of Block statting, and Final Resist? These not only carry over to the Summons (at least the Final Resist does), it also makes the Osamodas much more durable, and able to withstand the insane damage many classes can turn out.
  2. What of statting HP+Resist, rather than Damage+Resist? Would the 10% Regen not be more beneficial with a higher HP Pool on the Osamodas? Furthermore, the %Max HP stat would seem to work better here, with more base health to grab on to. Lastly, heals from the Sharpshooter wouldn't stack Heal Resist so high. The only downside I can see is less damage% per hit from the Summons. Is the tradeoff worth it?

Any opinions and observations are really welcome. Despite having been an Osamodas since 2005 (Back on Dofus), I still find myself needing to learn a lot when it comes to the differing reality of PvP for an Osamodas, as compared to my usual PvM only concerns.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #833402  Replies : 4  Views : 143
posté February 24, 2015, 08:17:43 | #11

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 23 February 2015 15:24) *
my enus trigger the bug when they use zerker. you use zerker tommy?
Yeah, but it also happens when I log in and try to jump, say, across the back part of Wabbit Island, to turn in the Owange Fabwic and the Seeds, on my Enu.

It seems to remedy itself if I take off the Class Emblem off the Enutrof, close the client, relaunch, and then try to jump.

These problems do show up after Zerker, which I hadn't realized; but for me, it's also happened without battles, with the Enutrof Emblem equipped.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833282  Replies : 16  Views : 431
posté February 24, 2015, 03:39:58 | #12

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 23 February 2015 18:18) *
you know all these mini hotfixes could be easyly avoided if ankama cared a single bit about their game and hired some qualified programmers and stopped using piwis to randomly step on the keys of the keyboards, right? ._.
Better to have a hotfix that's needed, rather than pass it over just so they can appear "qualified".

For my perceptions, admitting a mistake and repairing it are the marks of a qualified programmer. Even if it can always be better, at least its an effort they're making.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #833231  Replies : 10  Views : 1407
posté February 23, 2015, 23:06:00 | #13
I remember feeding my QuackQuack to my other QuackQuack because it was near the Osamodas Powder. Ugh. Saddest, most lonely QuackQuack you've ever seen, having been made to not only eat meat, but to eat its best friend.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833120  Replies : 6  Views : 448
posté February 23, 2015, 20:42:45 | #14
Observations On PVP Osamodas at 170? Well, it seems people still say that a Summon Osamodas can hold it's own in PvP. Since I'm considering getting my Osa main some XP, and he will thus be at cap soon-ish, I'd like to collect thoughts, concerns, observations and tips from folks about the PvP capability and builds of a Summon Osamodas.

What Summons are commonly used, and in what combinations?

What Elemental Spells do you see, or are surprised not to see?

What gear would you suggest?

Any special considerations for stat points?

Thanks!

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #833076  Replies : 4  Views : 143
posté February 23, 2015, 07:48:03 | #15
Do emblems work at all, on sidekicks?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #832843  Replies : 3  Views : 265
posté February 23, 2015, 07:31:12 | #16
I notice that my Enu wearing her Enu emblem randomly glitches out the boots. Unequipping it and relogging generally helps.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #832841  Replies : 16  Views : 431
posté February 22, 2015, 10:25:07 | #17
The current lock/dodge system makes sense to me. I am amused/surprised that so many others don't really get it.

And I really don't want to go back to losing a full turn for not having enough dodge.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #832665  Replies : 75  Views : 1877
posté February 22, 2015, 05:49:38 | #18
There's some pretty obvious sparkly specks at each thing you can click. Keep an eye out for those as well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #832650  Replies : 4  Views : 738
posté February 21, 2015, 22:37:56 | #19
I really hope you get your stuff back. I know it's just digital, but within that limitation, it's also real: you certainly notice when it goes missing, for instance. And your feelings surrounding it are certainly real, some might say the most real thing of all, from your own position.

Our Guild Haven World has a memorial to a Guild member who died last year, and at one point the Guild Door was left open, and someone came in and took the Wakfu Lillies we had planted around it. We were all saddened by that.

Anything in this game is, in the end, impermanent. Kind of like anything outside the game would be, too. Still, that transient and ephemeral nature does not negate that here and now there is something that matters, and that it bears power over our peace of mind and sense of having done something to remember, by creating beauty.

I really hope you get your stuff back. Who knows, perhaps even after Wakfu ends, a thousand years from now, or even further, the records of what was once on the internet will remain somewhere, and that memory will still endure. It's sure worth a shot.

Even if it turns out to be gone, the shapes it made in your mind, and ours by sharing, and Sabi's by searching- those shapes will endure, and change how we see the world, and affect it. And in that way, the memory can endure as well, translated into effects on the history of our world itself.

This post has been edited by TommyTrouble - February 21, 2015, 22:41:04.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #832587  Replies : 40  Views : 1494