Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

TommyTrouble's profile
Statistics
3425 Posts (2.66 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 22:11:13 | #1
Ah, that sounds like a great idea, [Flatops]! We will try and do so!

Thread : News  Preview message : #868124  Replies : 17  Views : 391
posté Yesterday - 05:00:55 | #2
Good day to pop a Guild +40 Wisdom Buff!

Thread : News  Preview message : #867607  Replies : 23  Views : 402
posté Yesterday - 04:59:09 | #3
Myself, my BF and at least one other friend/guildie are confirmed for Friday at the Los Angeles event! Tickets bought, REALLY looking forward to it! Might even try some Osamodas cosplay, though it will be the Osas from Dofus most likely. Wakfu ones are great, but a lot more effort to get an outfit together, and since I've never done cosplay before, going to take it a step at a time. So get ready, 2 gay osas who met on Dofus in a prism defense will be there to show our support for Ankama! WOO HOO!

Thread : News  Preview message : #867606  Replies : 17  Views : 391
posté May 28, 2015, 19:12:03 | #4
I just keep expecting to see beatnik birds to be pedaling rickshaws. Is that asking too much?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #867498  Replies : 5  Views : 321
posté May 28, 2015, 19:09:44 | #5
Just because the new version of Krosmaster can't be played in Wakfu does not mean they should have eliminated all the cross-over appeal. My goodness. I pretty much never played it via Wakfu, but I really enjoyed the crafting, dropping the mystery boxes, and earning Kroz to bring back cool items into Wakfu.

There is zero reason why that can't still take place.

Make it happen, Ankama!

NOT

THAT

DIFFICULT!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #867497  Replies : 18  Views : 467
posté May 28, 2015, 19:06:09 | #6
The Lava crackler was from the Mobile Arenas. Want to see it again? Start advocating for them to open the Mobile Arenas again!!

Thread : News  Preview message : #867493  Replies : 23  Views : 402
posté May 27, 2015, 06:39:24 | #7

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 26 May 2015 23:26) *
The only spells that should have an mp cost should be ones that move you forward or back

Like fugue and classablanca you leap forward and backward so the mp makes sense
That's a pretty good point. Though I'm ok with things like Scaraleaf Wing, Stomp and Powerful Shooting having MP costs, too. It does add in some interesting combos.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866992  Replies : 35  Views : 937
posté May 26, 2015, 19:06:55 | #8

Quote (Lukinerx @ 26 May 2015 18:44) *

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 26 May 2015 18:30) *
But shaving off the MP cost on other spells sounds wonderful

uh I somehow not share your enthusiasm...

if they gonna change mp cost from every spell into ap cost then for example my osa gonna end with 3x 6 ap spells

this literally fucks up every possible spell combinations for either summoner or dragon osa for those hardhitting spells
They already did a good job with Cra, so I'm willing to wait and see how they adjust the spell costs for Osamodas. I expect some costs to go down. If they don't, then it will be time to panic a bit.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866798  Replies : 35  Views : 937
posté May 26, 2015, 18:53:10 | #9
Generally, I quite agree that Ankama messes around far too often with core systems: total replacements rather than thoughtful expansions. But this revamp, I dunno... I'm OK with it. Yeah, there are some nerfs along with the buffs. But it seems like it has a lot of potential. It's a much better idea than, say, the first 2 Rune systems were, or perhaps the old idea of having to mine and mint every Kama ingame.

Sometimes, shaking it up is pretty cool. I feel that this is one of those times.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #866794  Replies : 580  Views : 10175
posté May 26, 2015, 18:30:12 | #10
I hope they keep the pure-mp cost spells (like Stomp and Scaraleaf Wing). But shaving off the MP cost on other spells sounds wonderful, even if it does somewhat reduce the base damage of the spells themselves.

The simultaneous introduction of Final Damage passives and such (like what is happening with Enutrof in Beta) easily compensates for the loss of the base damage in most cases. And the increased mobility is very welcome.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866774  Replies : 35  Views : 937
posté May 26, 2015, 08:07:15 | #11
My boyfriend's Osamodas has the best hips in Wakfu. I see them every day, so I should know.

(not that other individual's hips aren't worthy of praise, however!)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866607  Replies : 67  Views : 2023
posté May 26, 2015, 07:41:50 | #12

Quote (Hudski @ 26 May 2015 07:21) *
As if I have Facebook. If people are going to make money off of selling my private information it's gonna be me, not Mark Zuckerberg.
If you face was a book, I'd read it! (tbh I have a pretty bare bones FB account just for stuff like Wakfu)

Also:

Thanks for sharing the info, Brain!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866595  Replies : 17  Views : 683
posté May 25, 2015, 22:14:01 | #13
Buying Eternal Ice 60KK Each As the title says, I'm buying Eternal Ice for 60kk each.

Please respond here, or send me an Ankabox message, if you've got some you'd like to turn into delicious Kamas  

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #866445  Replies : 0  Views : 53
posté May 25, 2015, 21:52:36 | #14

Quote (Agosta @ 25 May 2015 20:03) *
Did you not know about Ankama's slogan?

"You're a Wakfu player? Diddlydootastic you"
It's certainly feast or famine with Ankama, I'll say that much. What I wouldn't give for an even keel and a steady course.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866426  Replies : 35  Views : 1400
posté May 25, 2015, 21:40:42 | #15
I'm just looking at this like an improved version of how things were in Dofus: You couldn't max out everything there (unless you had a ton of Diamonds). Granted, i left before it moved away from consumption of Diamonds, but it's still looking pretty similar: We have to make some real choices how we want to play.

Except this system is better: We will get actual decks to swap between, so we aren't stuck with a single build. Even though it is just in Beta, and hasn't had time to be adjusted due to our feedback, it's still very promising. As long as we keep up the discussion and flow of ideas and concerns, I'm pretty sure we will end up with a very interesting system with some really cool possibilities.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #866418  Replies : 580  Views : 10175
posté May 25, 2015, 10:20:02 | #16
Sabi, will Ankama be there all the days at the Anime Expo in Los Angeles? Is there a day that you suggest would be best out of those dates?

Thread : News  Preview message : #866138  Replies : 17  Views : 391
posté May 25, 2015, 04:50:16 | #17

Quote (-Revoke @ 23 May 2015 21:49) *
I understand all of those things. You guys aren't thinking outside the box, because up until now you haven't had to. This is another reason I brought up dofus. In dofus, you can't just bring a bunch of high lvls to high lvl content and win using a few of your utility spells to save people on death glyphs, etc... In dofus, the success of the group is based entirely on preparing before the boss and bringing the correct classes who have the correct builds with the correct spells leveled. It's much more organized and challenging than even the highest level content on wakfu. What you're complaining about is not being able to win the same way that you've been winning NOW. Truthfully, I'm excited that most people will die to these high lvl contents because they aren't adapting because those of us who do adapt, drop our mains to bring alts for utility, to bring utility based classes like panda, Eni, and sacrier will dominate the market board once again. It's not about YOUR class being so versatile, it's about your GROUP being versatile and that seems to be what everyone is having a problem grasping. While this concept may be new to wakfu, dofus players know and understand this system well and we don't find this change threatening. I'm just trying to show you that yes, it sucks because Ankama gave far too much freedom out for some time, but completely honest? It led to content coming down to who has the most hp, most damage, and most resist. That's true EVEN MORE SO in the high lvl content. Also, not sure if you guys have noticed, but my sram has 1000 more base hp in beta too, so hp scaling seems to have been improved.
I generally agree with all of this. It will be nice to see things other than just max damage, resist and hp start to matter in battles.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #866063  Replies : 580  Views : 10175
posté May 25, 2015, 03:04:30 | #18
While I'd enjoy Incarnation weapons, it'd take Ankama ages to adapt it, and there's about 2 dozen other things I'd like to see them finish or introduce first. At least we get them as sidekicks, which is better than not having them at all.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866031  Replies : 1  Views : 170
posté May 24, 2015, 22:20:01 | #19
It does help guide the discussion if you mention your server.

Now, as for Brakmar (or any other Nation), trolls and issues arise no matter where you go. Just gotta kinda work around it, or get into politics yourself. Best wishes, and try to find fun where you can!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865940  Replies : 5  Views : 210
posté May 24, 2015, 09:41:51 | #20

Quote (demonfoxassassin @ 24 May 2015 01:17) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 24 May 2015 01:09) *
Monk island or whispers... honestly I think these areas are fine enough would be nice if they were updated and quests were added...
This.
My third pick would be Calamar Island.

Chillberg and Sadida Kingdom would probably be in the back, with Sadida Kingdom having more priority than Chillberg. Mostly because Chillberg has a questline and sidequests as opposed to Sadida Kingdom.

Maybe Bilbiza.
Calamar Island was already revamped.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865749  Replies : 28  Views : 566