Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

Fire Rogue Power Leveling Spot?
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-06-20
posté January 06, 2014, 04:29:07 | #1
Fire Rogue Power Leveling Spot? Hi,
Im currently playing a Fire Rogue (love the bomb) and kinda wondering about the leveling spot for a solo Fire Rogue Lv.50++

tried Gnashville, died because of Reflect
tried Wild Praerie, mess'd up my formation

any suggestion?

please and thanks

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-08-18
posté January 06, 2014, 23:19:59 | #2

Quote (Deathscourger @ 06 January 2014 04:29) *
Hi,
Im currently playing a Fire Rogue (love the bomb) and kinda wondering about the leveling spot for a solo Fire Rogue Lv.50++

tried Gnashville, died because of Reflect
tried Wild Praerie, mess'd up my formation

Assuming you have at least 3 control (Bomber Fan maxed), dungeons are great to level: the starting positions usually have your team on one side and the enemies on the other side so you can make a glyph to hurt them as they run towards you, double challenges, and the bomb glyph is great for damaging the large group of enemies dungeons may offer. If you play alone try dungeons like Bello Garden (Gobball) or Scaraleaf but you should get more from partying with some people and doing higher level dungeons.

Snailmets are obnoxious. If you really need to fight them try chain reacting bombs instead of using the glyph as they do not reflect damage when bombs explode.

Gobballs usually can only attack in close range or charge at you, the latter being interrupted when they move through your glyph. Hole up in a corner and use Barbed Fire to whip things away if they manage to wade through the glyph.

If you use Multimen I highly recommend Krobax. He can move your bombs, Boombot (which is also a great utility), enemies, and yourself. Skale is also pretty good for buffing your AP so you can throw out more bombs, improving your range so you can make glyphs at a greater distance, and giving you a free dodge to slip out of lock zones.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-06-20
posté January 08, 2014, 04:08:07 | #3

Quote (Kakenshu @ 06 January 2014 23:19) *
Assuming you have at least 3 control (Bomber Fan maxed), dungeons are great to level: the starting positions usually have your team on one side and the enemies on the other side so you can make a glyph to hurt them as they run towards you, double challenges, and the bomb glyph is great for damaging the large group of enemies dungeons may offer. If you play alone try dungeons like Bello Garden (Gobball) or Scaraleaf but you should get more from partying with some people and doing higher level dungeons.

Snailmets are obnoxious. If you really need to fight them try chain reacting bombs instead of using the glyph as they do not reflect damage when bombs explode.

Gobballs usually can only attack in close range or charge at you, the latter being interrupted when they move through your glyph. Hole up in a corner and use Barbed Fire to whip things away if they manage to wade through the glyph.

If you use Multimen I highly recommend Krobax. He can move your bombs, Boombot (which is also a great utility), enemies, and yourself. Skale is also pretty good for buffing your AP so you can throw out more bombs, improving your range so you can make glyphs at a greater distance, and giving you a free dodge to slip out of lock zones.
Hi Kakenshu,
thanks for the reply

currently I have 4 Control and 7 AP at my disposal,
and doing only Gobball and Scarapit dungeon (but still cant bear Scarador in Solo mode)
do you have any leveling spot for solo player after 50??

please and thanks