Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

J-Minou's profile
Statistics
7 Posts (0 per day)
Most active in : Guilds
posté May 20, 2014, 21:00:03 | #1
The project was left with only two people joining in, and left after a week...

So I went on hibernation, until today... I'll join others, creating the same project as I did, instead of doing it alone.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #733949  Replies : 10  Views : 1056
posté May 20, 2014, 20:46:53 | #2
I am sad to announce that the account link process between Ankama and microsoft GamerTag is officially 'dead' . . .

There is no use playing the game to collect achievements in-game (Dofus/Wakfu), unless you want to play the game for the fun of enjoying it and its content.

I had a hard time believing it until I saw it myself.
Kind of like when SEE the process of the "Birds and Bees" at age 7 ...

This post has been edited by J-Minou - May 20, 2014, 20:52:36.
Thread : Islands of Wakfu  Preview message : #733947  Replies : 8  Views : 3657
posté May 20, 2014, 17:04:13 | #3
I also feel the same way too... And would very much love to come in play with you guys.

I haven't gone back to the game for almost two years now, so if possible, could you tell me if it would work as I restart the game from the beginning (to know if that won't cripple one another).

[Apology for the English

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #733873  Replies : 11  Views : 508
posté December 20, 2012, 10:30:20 | #4
You are not wrong, I am a French and English speaker who is planning to create a Guild that could talk on one or both languages. So, the balance will only be taken judging from the number of members that enters the Guild.

We already have a Group on Skype, and are planning to create a Forum on the next weeks, so if you are interested, feel free to send me your Skype.Username via Anka'BOX.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #235063  Replies : 10  Views : 1056
posté December 20, 2012, 09:25:08 | #5
[EN / Multi-Nation] Unrated-Hearts We are OPEN - Nous sommes OUVERTS - Somos ABIERTOS - Wir haben GEÖFFE

Once upon a time,... in a world were conflicts, divisions, hatred and sins are on a rampage in the world of Twelve, a light of innocence, probably a sign of hope was born.

A being, who grew-up abandoned by his parents, unconsciously developed an unexpected power. He was forbidden to not feel anything in the world. He had no possibility to experience any emotions, feelings, not even doubts.

The Fear, the joys, the deception, and even physical pain were mysteries for him.

His heart was nor cold as ice, or dry as a rock, but different.
Therefore, people started to name him as the child with an "Unrated Heart".

Because, who in the depths of the Krosmoz could guess in advance the thoughts of someone who is unlinked to the world as we know?

With time, many legends traveled through the doors of inns and bars. From village to village, they were whispered in many forgotten languages.

At a point where, young and mature adventurers decided to take their destiny in hands. By independence and weapons, they went on a quest to seek for the young man.

Vowing to him their Friendship, they decided to help our Hero on rediscovering the world with a new sight.

Because, they believe that their Union would create a power so strong, that it could transpose their love for Adventures, Quests and Fun to the entire family, known as the Unrated-Hearts.

We are open to everyone, English-Speakers from Portuguese, Germany, Spain, the Netherlands and more...
But we give priority to mature thinking, good-writing and sociable players.
So as long as you keep these information in mind, you are sure to be accepted.

How to become part of Us?
  • Send a Private Message via Anka'BOX mentioning your Skype.Username to J-Minou(deleted)
  • [We will add you into our Chat-room and Group Conversation on Skype]
OR
  • Reply to this post by writing down the following words : "My Heart shall not be Rated by Facts!".
  • [We will add your character directly into our Guild by viewing your Profile]

20/12/2012 - [Update in Progress]

This post has been edited by J-Minou - May 20, 2014, 20:55:56.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #235031  Replies : 10  Views : 1056
posté March 31, 2011, 18:31:53 | #6
[Tutorial] How to link you XBox Game Tag to your Ankama Account Hello everyone, my name is J-Minou, and like many of you, I also have an XBox 360 to play the game Island Of Wakfu.
Originally, I’m a French Ankama Fan (on the French server) and I was sad to read that there was no explanation made for the Account Linking on the UK/US Forum(thing).
So to make things short, I will upload some pictures to explain how to link these two games together.

- Download the Game "Island Of Wakfu"

- Launch the Game : you will automatically go to the Menu

- On the Menu, select : Help & Option / Ankama Account

- There, you will see your Account Link Code

- Write your Account Link Code on a sheet of paper (if needed)

- Go on the Website www.dofus.com/en then select : Extras / IOW Achievements

- After that, click on the green box on the right : Link my Ankama Account to my XBox Account

- Write down your Ankama ID and Password

- Then, write down your XBox 360 Game Tag + your Account Link Code

NOW YOUR ANKAMA ACCOUNT IS LINKED TO YOUR XBOX ACCOUNT

All you need to do is play the game and unlock new items for your Dofus Character and your XBox Avatar

I hope that this Tutorial was helpful for all of you. Also, feel free to comment if there are things that you would like me to modify.
P.S : Most of the pictures were taken from the French Inside Ankama Season 2 - Episode 31 

Reason for edit : Little Credit for the Inside Ankama S02 - 31
Thread : Islands of Wakfu  Preview message : #53793  Replies : 8  Views : 3657