Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 11 Flovor
The Flovor Bawl
The Flovor Bawl both ushers in the month of Flovor and commemorates the coming of the goddess ...

No flash

Jannet-fenix's profile
Statistics
523 Posts (0.47 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 21:39:45 | #1
Cras are NOT alright. And with this revamp they're going to be even LESS alright.
Cras damage WAS NOT ALRIGHT and they are nerfing it. Cras are disabled to use their potential due to getting stuck before even their turn stats, AND THIS IS NOT FIXED. Cras are fragile like paper AND weaker than much beefier ranged classes, that do way greater damage for unknown reasons. I mean theyre ranged, right? they should suck, right? #ankamalogicneverfailsme This is NOT ALRIGHT and NOT FIXED.
Cras were limited to one, maybe two sets of spells for entire race, because due to lack of damage everyone were focusing on the biggest dmg per turn/ap ratio existing, which was NOT ALRIGHT and there BAM, fancy mechanics which turn out to make people go for one combo for everyone having cra, because it's QQ_OP_QQ.. NOT FIXED.

Man I just love ideas on fixing dead race from people who have no idea how to play it daily.

Don't drive me even more mad. I'm out, gonna be back in this thread tomorrow. Till then, get me good news that there is hope to this mothercawing fart of a revamp, and that there is a tiniest bit of brain in heads of people working on it.

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - January 31, 2015, 21:42:03.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #825977  Replies : 1110  Views : 37337
posté Yesterday - 21:23:31 | #2

Quote (Lynn-Reiginleif @ 31 January 2015 20:52) *

Also...archers meant to be unreachable? HAH. Again: intended weakness. Cras should revolve around keeping enemies at distance with MP steal and pushback, not get stronger on contact OR being completely unreachable. If they were, what's the point of having minimum range? You can suggest ways to defend yourself against your weakness, not ways to make yourself immune to it.

Excuse me, but you clearly have not a single clue where is the problem.
Mind elaborating on how do you think cra should NOT be punished for letting enemy get close, while almost all classes existing can literally WALK the entire distance cra can make with all means possible during fight?

And for thousand time repeating: It doesn't matter if cra can or cannot escape enemy during it's turn. It matters that cra MUST do it before doing anything else in every friggin turn start in every friggin conditions every friggin time.
I don't CARE about escaping my enemy AFTER MY AP PER TURN IS WASTED. I want at least one per two, three turns ENSUREMENT that I can keep distance that allows e for using my damage fully. Because thinking that letting cra kite will make it invulnerable is clear bullshitting straight in my eyes.

Even if enemy is those damn 5 cells away from cra, cra will get hit. If enemy is 8 cells away from cra, cra will get hit. If enemy is 10 cells away from cra, cra will get hit (even if enemy is stricte melee, let alone talk about pandas or xelors). Point me, on WHAT THE FUCKING HELL are you basing those imaginary statement, that letting cra escape as it pleases will make it not bear any damage at all? Even if cra wont get scalded to enemy even once in entire fucking fight, there's still healthpool 4k at lvl 165, no resist buffs and damage way lower than much beefier enemy.

So shut the caw up kid, because it's due to kind like yours is why the revamp that we're all waiting more than for fucking making wakfu f2p once is probably going to be shit.

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - January 31, 2015, 21:27:58.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #825975  Replies : 1110  Views : 37337
posté Yesterday - 21:15:20 | #3

Quote (Lynn-Reiginleif @ 31 January 2015 20:52) *
Convenient for someone who gets upper hand.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #825972  Replies : 1110  Views : 37337
posté Yesterday - 20:10:48 | #4
EX- AC- TE- MENT~ 

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #825961  Replies : 1110  Views : 37337
posté Yesterday - 17:42:55 | #5
That still doesn't change fact that cra usually has to waste ap and wp in turn before even thinking of dealing damage. This is what makes it unplayable, and THEN comes the damage way lower than all other ranged dds with exactly same range of spells yet STILL GETTING NERFED FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON, and THEN comes the varying cras via mechanics. All of these are important, but keep priotiry in queue, would you?

Also, conveniently skipping fact that beacon to the final damage of 'splosive is 2 ap more to the cost, that in certain conditions*, like forced to run away
*always
some cras may not find left in their ap pool.

because exams mean raction doodles

Why is flamboyant of burning arrow gone? Why is sharpened arrowhead damage lowered?
WHY IS EVERYTHINGS DAMAGE on lvl 200 EQUAL TO EVERYTHING's ELSE LVL 130 DMG?
Why does no-damage incisive strike somehow cost damn 4 ap when maxed?
I ask for FIX to cras, not more messy way of nerfing it! Are you even aware of what are you doing out there? Or was I right, saying that you don't even know where lies the reason of 99% cras already rerolled to other classes months ago?
Give me clear reasons for mentioned, unless you yourself have no clue what you're going to do.

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - January 31, 2015, 18:01:07.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #825924  Replies : 1110  Views : 37337
posté Yesterday - 17:39:17 | #6
It's still 20 base damage lower for no known reason.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #825917  Replies : 1110  Views : 37337
posté Yesterday - 17:17:20 | #7

Quote (kurausu @ 31 January 2015 15:29) *
Cras don't have problems with people locking them, they have problems being able to attack this people, not escaping from them. Unless 8 people surround a cra or he is stabilized he can always escape. The problem is what this costs the cra. We have:

• Push you and move
  • Disengage
  • Beacon Sneak
  • Dodge roll

So, even when Cras don't have to escape (i.e. the target(s) is not in close combat), their damage is mediocre. And then, when they do have to escape (i.e. the target is in close combat), their damage becomes laughable.

We already have a passive that gives dodge and and at least 2 passives that give crit hits, i don't think we need any enrage mechanic for multiple people locking, this doesn't feel Cra, this feels Zobal (Masqueraiders), Sram, Iop and Sacrier, not even close to Cras' design.

I don't think new passives is the way to go. Those we had on round 2 were perfect, really, i did not have any reason to talk about them because i'm focusing on what feels wrong, weak or crappy. What they need to do is change them back to the way they were in round 2 and fix the elemental spells.

Edit: Mango himself stated many times over that he doesn't get Cra i laughed so hard when he was trying to figure out a build on round 1 saying it was too complex (tbh Mango, i didn't expect you to read the description of each spell to come up with a build, still it was more complex than Iop by thousands =P).

Milking it is not better than current Explosive, judging by the pictures you provided, but Explosive isn't that much better than Milking it since it's very unlikely you can shoot the targets with 3 beacons. HOWEVER, Sound was talking about Burning Arrow not Explosive.

Also regarding Sound's proposal of change to states, so far i think spells applying 10 lvls of states is better than what we had before. It's faster to do stuff we needed to wait 4 or 5 turns to do it, so i don't see that much advantage in changing that, why do you think this would help?

Btw i think we should all meet ingame/inbeta server and discuss stuff, then properly post here our findings as this is almost becoming a chat discussion.

Vodka round for this guy unless he doesn't drink.

Quote (kurausu @ 31 January 2015 17:03) *
Cras are still playable as power levelers for other classes and farmer of low level dungeons.
I don't think your post is funny, nor i think that a class should be relegated to that, right now given the same equips my Cra gets outdamaged by an eni, and enis can heal and resurrect oh and did i mention that eni's range is only 1-2 less than mine?

What people need to get it is that anything over +4 range is useless most of the time, the argument that Cras have range should be moot by now because every ranged class has range and most of the time enough range. So all the extra range Cras have is meaningless.
Two rounds

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #825907  Replies : 1110  Views : 37337
posté Yesterday - 16:46:47 | #8
I'm upset because for month of this thread and othe rrampages going on, they STILL ARE NOT going to fix cras.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #825902  Replies : 1110  Views : 37337
posté January 30, 2015, 23:33:46 | #9

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 30 January 2015 22:38) *
for a comparison since the mechanics are weird i made a new cra and a new sram and used scrolls to get the m both to 160, they both wore sage except for woboots and dark vlad epps. with a z blade and a hagen dagger.

both had the 10% final damage, ap, and mp. basically statted the same way.

i compared their two turn averages.

in final damage a sram outdamaged a cra, on average, by around 700 final damage. is this the intended relationship between sram damage and cra damage? (comparing two distinctly dpt classes)

(on could argue a sram is intended to be close combat and therefor more vulnerable... except between locking doubles, pushes, wily, and invisibility, srams dont really get pounced upon easily. srams also have a ton more support functionality)

dy7 please convince me to not reroll my lifelong cra as a sram.

or is cra supposed to be a panda level dpt without the support?

Except that panda's dpt outmatches cra's greatly, and pandas are not forced to fit into impossible conditions each turn to get damages into their perfect final state.

Quote (Heartyace @ 30 January 2015 23:27) *

Quote (Dy7 @ 30 January 2015 23:25) *

Quote (Scab @ 30 January 2015 23:02) *
[Exi] & [Dy7] ...they dont know what they do , just random skill creation ....

You have 16 classes, and and about 9 of them are Ranged.

What do you want Cra to provide over the others? Iop is in the right place, but Cra's aren't.

Exactement~ !

AP/damage ratios not supported STILL by any SAFE defense stance are a sick joke to us, cras.
They want us to do the impossible to barely be able to catch equal in damage with others, not even mentioning such heresy which would be chance to defeat someone...

People, Mods, cause I keep hope you're still feeling people, I've got a lifelong cra since 2011, don't force me to reroll it, cause it's never happening, you're just going to lose one of most loyal players in stupidest way you ever did.

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS DAM REVAMP FOR YEARS, DO IT FUCKING RIGHT OR IS IT TOO DIFFICULT?!
Here, lemme teach you: do not nerf damage, which made all cras up till now reroll into rogues/pandas, RAISE IT.
Do Not slap wp on all kiting spells, MAKE THEM WORTH SOMETHING. Cra is too glassy of ALL existing classes, both ranged, poisoning or backstabbing, and it's in plain sight all fight, it HAS to survive.
Do Not think that mechanics are oing to make cras playable by themselves, if there's no use in them WHEN EVERY TURN IS WASTED.

We've been pushovers since we even joined the game. We deserve a little spoiling, without pissing pants in fear of making us a little too OP. Just like srams and pandas. It's not going to hurt! We're nothing but cras, what can go wrong?

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - January 30, 2015, 23:50:40.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #825657  Replies : 1110  Views : 37337
posté January 28, 2015, 18:57:12 | #10
Paaatience. If they do it fast, they do it wrong.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824939  Replies : 45  Views : 784
posté January 27, 2015, 11:35:26 | #11
Are we getting new animations? Unlike others, team responsible for graphic at Ankama never fails me.

@new Iop entrance lulz

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #824433  Replies : 1110  Views : 37337
posté January 26, 2015, 02:30:31 | #12

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 26 January 2015 00:49) *
being average to the new vision of balance at the range cras get is kind of the goal.... because large range is an advantage. (particularly in dungeons)
What are we missing is amount of other classes able to cast spells in same distance. I can point out two cases where being long-ranged was an advantage, both of them were dominated by way more mobile, resistant and stronger pandas. Majority of maps does't allow for calling range such advantage, and cra's revamp still is not going to make this happen, whilst range is not going to be advantage, but condition necessary to strike with passive enhancements, that other classes receive for free just spamming their spells.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #824019  Replies : 1110  Views : 37337
posté January 26, 2015, 00:43:30 | #13
Heart wants to divide classes for main stars and supports. Well, in this game, everyone is star in his own way, so sadly, face the reality.

And go ahead, may any pandas step up and go for mr punchy? Let's see how OP 300something damage in two turns is. Sacris? Rogues? Osas? Anyone?
This damage is not OP, it's still AVERAGE. Considering cra's squishyness, STILL BELOW AVERAGE.
Delusional are thee, who think making cras equal to other classes is going to make them OP. Unlike you, pampered fattys, we have to bear with reality a hard way, before being able to slap what you do on daily basis half drunk.

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - January 26, 2015, 00:46:50.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #823985  Replies : 1110  Views : 37337
posté January 26, 2015, 00:09:07 | #14
And I am repeating it again: unless you are up to date to what playing cra is like, and unless you experienced on your own skin what thing need to be fixed, do not judge by the passive mr. punchy's health dropping.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #823971  Replies : 1110  Views : 37337
posté January 25, 2015, 22:26:56 | #15
"There is no way to escape destructive arrow, bleh bleh". Oh, wait, it's actually linear spell, isn't it?
OH WAIT HOW ABOUT NO CLASS EVER CAN ESCAPE NO RANGED SPELL OF NO CLASS EVER, including those that deal way more damage then this pitiful two-turn combo. And can be cast several times in turn, not build up with time.
I know that suddenly thought of cra being more than a punching bags is terrifying, but let's not bullshit around, if you think this damage presented on 0% resist punchy on gif above has to be nerfed, then your own has to be cut in halt, to keep it fair.
I say, raise it, since, unlike the others, we need to fulfill conditions to effectively make them happen.
If you wanna keep on such imaginary panic, make a cra and feed it to pvpers out there. You'll see what am I talking about.

Quote (Heartyace @ 25 January 2015 22:25) *
Forcing someone to not attack a turn, use Perfect Armor or Trans. Is a pretty great Feat. On that note, Destructive arrow is fairly powerful right now. But shouldn't be changed because of how many conditions must be fulfilled.

You know what else had the ability to do that? Orb armor, and you know how much the Devs hate how powerful that is.
Forcing cra to not attack a turn, use beacon sneak or disengage or pushing arrow EVERY TURN is a pretty great feat. On that note..

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - January 25, 2015, 22:28:57.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #823932  Replies : 1110  Views : 37337
posté January 25, 2015, 22:18:20 | #16
Kudos to the guy above

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #823922  Replies : 1110  Views : 37337
posté January 25, 2015, 18:07:41 | #17
Also, we're looking at just one set of spells, not all the others... And really, we should count resists of enemies and their abilities, before we cry about raw damage. If 10k damage on punchy is an archievement, what about people casting 10k on lvl 120 mobs?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #823858  Replies : 1110  Views : 37337
posté January 25, 2015, 17:58:55 | #18

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 25 January 2015 17:56) *
conversion rates?

the max level you can get with a scroll on beta is 160 so the 11k shot wasnt at level 200.

exactement~

Cra damage compared to other classes with the same % was always quite laughable. I was blaming it on too low base damages, and still am, but it could be also still unfixed bugs of passive damage enhancements.
Anyways, as long as I can cast same numbers as pandas and rogues per round, and as long as I won't be 100% stuck every turn fighting something else than a gobbal, am fine.
Which means: raise them!

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - January 25, 2015, 18:02:34.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #823853  Replies : 1110  Views : 37337
posté January 25, 2015, 17:46:45 | #19

I mean barely 3 months ago i noticed that unbeacon never worked as it should..

We're still talking about lvl 200 damage though, and I can easily point out classes able to hit 11k at 160, on enemies with ACTUAL RESIST, without being forced to take care of conditions every turn.
I'm not asking to make me ravaging machine of destruction, I will appreciate damage as long as it's not lower than other classes able to cast ranged spells, and as long as I won't burn turn after turn for one and the same thing, which will be escaping enemy after having turn wasted. (because the other ranged classes actually have some resist themselves, and don't have to kite).

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - January 25, 2015, 17:57:32.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #823847  Replies : 1110  Views : 37337
posté January 25, 2015, 15:26:26 | #20
Average damage is average, since we're talking about punchy with 0 resists, unable to kill cra before the conditions for such damage are fulfilled, and move around forcing it to spend ap, thus extending time of stacking, with a chance of completely ruining it, if cra ain' able to apply it. Enemies in real life though, would be not only able to, but pretty much eager to do such.

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - January 25, 2015, 15:26:59.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #823809  Replies : 1110  Views : 37337