Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Jannet-fenix's profile
Statistics
562 Posts (0.48 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 08:25:32 | #1
Were there golden or fiery version of this, I'd be literally dancing around.

Black still cool, still gonna go for it  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843506  Replies : 14  Views : 1065
posté March 25, 2015, 23:08:07 | #2
Thanks, I almost thought this was a lost case ^^

*can peacefully move from fisherman 75 now...*

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843390  Replies : 30  Views : 1480
posté March 25, 2015, 22:43:07 | #3
/offtop!

Aside from misiz freez, here's small amount of things that arrived with last patch as well:

1. Graphic glitches: invisible bike

censorship blocks

+ When finishing carried out gathering action, icon with gathered resource appears above cursor location, not above actual character head

2. Out-of-time bug: horribly glitchy experience happening mostly after reconnecting to the battle within dungeon, allowing player to move freely on battlefield while other's people turn, but also making some unable to cast spells. Besides, trapping people within neverending battle, without permission to 'give up' and rejecting '/suicide' command. Xelor's must've been sniffing rune after whole voyagers episode...

2.b People talk about ability to manufacture the bug casting beacons under circumstances, but oh well, what do i know about gossips nowadays.

3. Several objects on maps not responding when being interacted with, that applies to toilets, doors, but also wakfu and stasis source, trapping people inside.

4. Freez, wa castle and some other duns bugged.

5. Have anyone seen a single citronana since 2013?

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - March 25, 2015, 22:43:23.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843380  Replies : 30  Views : 1480
posté March 25, 2015, 22:25:38 | #4

Quote (Tzooon @ 25 March 2015 00:35) *
Gonna stand by my class, eventually I'll get my revamp and then everyone will change to it but I got dibs as the real OG
That's how was I since that day 1, once cra, since cra and forever a cra. We had hard time and we deserve what are we given now.

Did someone ninja edit my post page ago?

Anywayz, I don't think we "need" gvg, before the things are settled down. One thing at time, because sure are only bugs, everything else is just optional.

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - March 25, 2015, 22:29:13.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843376  Replies : 83  Views : 2414
posté March 24, 2015, 23:59:00 | #5
We should just make overall editable thread with list of bugs that were brought with patch?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843084  Replies : 18  Views : 1023
posté March 24, 2015, 23:54:36 | #6
You know what sucks? People who want it too easy and just make/reclass their chars to the class that is OP atm.

I'm glad with cra revamp. It doesn't rip your balls off, but it's fair.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843083  Replies : 83  Views : 2414
posté March 24, 2015, 10:50:51 | #7
We talkin' botut ''out-of-time'' bug that lets you move freely in battle? Funny for moment, but it kills whole run pretty well :C

Actually with this latest patch there was a whooole bunch of bugs that came. Invisible bikes, censorship faces, gathered resources icons appearing somewhere else than they should, and right now I'm stuck in wakfu source cave, as interacting with door doesnt work...

Also, i made myself out from battle bug using almanax teleport and starting fight outside dungeon

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - March 24, 2015, 10:55:24.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #842866  Replies : 8  Views : 487
posté March 17, 2015, 10:01:56 | #8
Excatly? It's much more difficult for us to keep caffeine flow, why isn't the revamp equaling it?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #839512  Replies : 418  Views : 13872
posté March 14, 2015, 20:24:52 | #9
same!

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #838594  Replies : 418  Views : 13872
posté March 09, 2015, 10:11:31 | #10
You think we can count on the ap cut for it?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #836848  Replies : 418  Views : 13872
posté March 08, 2015, 14:28:51 | #11
We could move this bonus to beacon sneak 'if conditions not met', but the problem is plain-ness of plague arrow. Were we to buff it's damage, it would dominate branch. Were we to entwine it into combos queue...

Still waiting for damage fix for single target spells. And possibly burning arrow for 4ap.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #836636  Replies : 418  Views : 13872
posté March 03, 2015, 20:38:07 | #12
Damage with states is good, without states is mediocre, but if you want to keep states on your best potential, you end up burning more ap/mp than you can manage with spells lying outside your build.

I wonder what happened with brain's idea to keep 50% of stacks on cra if at the end of turn it was more than 10. 'twas a cool idea. For cra not to poop out of caffeine too quickly compared to classes that never do, it's fair gapfiller for being glassy.

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - March 03, 2015, 20:40:28.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #835317  Replies : 418  Views : 13872
posté March 03, 2015, 11:39:32 | #13
Do we really have exact damage as other ranged classes? Because I barely believe it. I don't want to make us identical to pandas or rogues, but in battle means they outmatch cras for the given moment. Mechanics are fancy, but I agree in 100% with point 3 of your list Kura. Let's take cra that has number of different spells to handle different situations... But it still can max out only 4 or 5 of them. As I mentioned before, any player that will use them all, even within one build, will lose on their damage/ap output, while the mentioned enus, pandas, ecas and rogues consequently grow their passives without having to keep em up each turn, while burning their ap in most efficient output avaiable. Cras can have the gymnastics about their ways, I don't mind, it's interesting, but may it not happen by cutting on damage of spells.

After all, this revamp has place because a) cras wee too plain, b) cras were too easily cornered, c) cras damage was half the damage of any other class including tanks and healers, making players around the servers choose more efficient classess to their teams.
Two of these points are fixed, one though is being ignored still...

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #835197  Replies : 418  Views : 13872
posté March 02, 2015, 23:13:37 | #14
Indeed. Damage output for cra must NOT be lower than other classes, though it it is in this moment. We have possible damage buffs, which take infitine ap to keep up each turn - unlike even simple enus and enis. EQUALITY!

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #835069  Replies : 418  Views : 13872
posté March 02, 2015, 11:36:09 | #15
Either one, either the second i believe...

Flaming to allies!

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #834900  Replies : 418  Views : 13872
posté March 01, 2015, 23:44:31 | #16

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 01 March 2015 22:59) *
i dont think that will ever happen
I don't believe it should, but still..

Yeah, the only time within last years when beacons were considered "useful" was back when firing at one beacon would trigger all beacons of this type located on battlefield. That had some uses, though mostly connected to relocating enemies outside of range, or taking off multiple sacrifice stacks of enemy dps.

Though we're talking revampish, nothing in their mechanics actually changed, except for one less spell to max per branch, one more spell to max that you're actually going to use per branch.

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - March 01, 2015, 23:50:59.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #834809  Replies : 418  Views : 13872
posté March 01, 2015, 22:47:20 | #17
Movable beacons + beacon sneaking = new generation of air-sacrier-type mobility

Question is, if it makes sense though. I've always seen beacons as 'rooted' things.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #834790  Replies : 418  Views : 13872
posté March 01, 2015, 17:47:42 | #18
Isn't that the cra's role? To stay back and deal damage while the rest is in front lines?
Both mobs and players have enough brain to go for them in first place - not only because they're as great danger as the frontlines, but also because they're going down fastest, which will be fastest way to lower damage output of the cra-supported-team.
Also, it also makes this spell less efficient when without a tankytank in his place, so we're not really buffing cra's solo damage, just adding possibility of teamwork in place of riddling aplication.
Plus the "aoe" of applying it is again not that great...
Plus we have to consider that in this scenario you're not only setting tanky on fire, but... well, setting it on fire lower damage dealt to allies? Not remove it, ofc, or that would be too op.

The smartness of teams to protect themselves, cra to kite, and both to turn off enemy team while doing this is individual case, that declares team's power itself.

Doodles, not sketches. Sometimes it clarifies minds better than words.

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - March 01, 2015, 23:54:07.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #834733  Replies : 418  Views : 13872
posté March 01, 2015, 15:03:12 | #19
I've never intended to ask for lock cra ^^. Just mentioned that due to danger of triggering scalding stacks, an enemy would himself choose if he really wants to lock cra in this turn or not.

Well, we all want a teamwork joytime, don't we? Though it would be really only case in entire game of applying a state absolutely useless for the applier. Plus, we're talking about 3, maybe 4 classes out of 14 able to use it. 1/3 cases of these classes will actually have means to do that. What percent would actually do it, that's different story, based on extreme situations. And we don't want cra to do things only in certain conditions, since it already outgrows in this matter all existing classes alltogether.

That's what makes me keep :I face to this idea and claim there can be better option to this than scalding.

Bunch of doodles to clear myself out:

It can be this

But it quite often will end like this:

In real fight, nobody will rely on something that is not maximum effectiveness of his arsenal.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #834705  Replies : 418  Views : 13872
posté February 28, 2015, 13:04:21 | #20
How about this: 50 stacks of flamboyant also makes cra flaming? Then, in means of "enemy-won't-like-to-stay-close-to-you-himself" this arrow makes sense in hands of actual cra?

I seriously don't understand why of all classes in the world only this is given a state that it cannot trigger by itself. Is there any class that applies state that only different class, and just a mere 3* out of them, can make use of?

*I haven't seen burning blood sacrier since 2012

(copying post here, cause this is one taken under consideration by mods)

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #834453  Replies : 418  Views : 13872