Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Jannet-fenix's profile
Statistics
601 Posts (0.5 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 10:12:40 | #1
DIsconnecting Right after loging in through steam, after a round 30 seconds ingame, client disconnects by "inactivity". Last week it happened randomly once after morning login, today fourth dc in a row makes wakfu unplayable to me.
What might be the reason?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #853005  Replies : 0  Views : 29
posté Today - 09:34:36 | #2
I don't want to stop the multiboxing, but when overused it's a disease to community. Finding group is not that hard, all you need is a little (or much) patience. And, If you found some people in past, higher the chance is that opening contact list you will find there people who know your skills, and possibly look forward further teaming up with you. I swear, recently been completing teams with people from alma, and met many really great players I haven't got in touch with before.

If you put antiseptic on wound, it burns, it hurts, but it gets better. No use in comforting yourself by scratching it deeper. The same goes, if you want the situation of people lacking company because of multiboxing/"brainless" powerleveling to heal in months, you do not add more comfort to people who are just too lazy to play a daym multiplayer game.

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - April 18, 2015, 09:37:14.
Reason for edit : typoz
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852997  Replies : 325  Views : 7251
posté Today - 00:30:45 | #3
Well, I'm pretty sure I explained reason of fewer players at lower levels earlier. Les' just stop making cures while growing the disease with it.

I'm not saying that you have to see every daym secret the game holds, but most of the freshcommers are, due to trends, limited to two, maybe three areas.

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - April 18, 2015, 00:33:55.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852837  Replies : 325  Views : 7251
posté Yesterday - 23:46:22 | #4
So you're telling everyone - not just us, who these parts have months or years past us, to absolutely ignore the bear's bite of content, just because we're doing other things now?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852822  Replies : 325  Views : 7251
posté Yesterday - 23:08:52 | #5
But we're still growing the problem far from the root, instead of fixing it at the source giving it more water to sprout further!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852808  Replies : 325  Views : 7251
posté Yesterday - 22:44:33 | #6
If you give make people get to high levels with nothing but their own help, the new people joining the game will grow in feeling that first 100 levels have nothing to offer at all, and then they'll grow complaining 'bout lack of content.
It's way better to see new players teaming up in their first small make-do guildies and attempt to keep together while exploring stuff, instead of people joining game, spamming "hey pls powerlevel me to 100 pls pls pls", who never see a content but the boowolves/whispers, and who grow bored of game within month.

Sometimes instead of changing system you need the community to stabilise and change mentallity.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852793  Replies : 325  Views : 7251
posté Yesterday - 19:10:34 | #7
Still, making 100 levels in 2 days is kinda sad.

You're missing 100 levels to meet people to play with, and then you whine you have nobody that goes duns with you.
Agreeing with the fact that real life starts after 100 though.

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - April 17, 2015, 19:12:24.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852697  Replies : 325  Views : 7251
posté Yesterday - 19:05:01 | #8
Actually, why to powerlevel?

You're missing most of fun to discover this world that people paid so much effort to create.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852693  Replies : 325  Views : 7251
posté Yesterday - 11:49:39 | #9
+50 to post above. Also you make it sound like it was impossible to make a successful team without alting. I know it sometimes is little frustrating when "that one random guy from alma" gets drops you want, but also kind of adorable.

The only problem with pickup teams are those people who refuse to speak or don't understand language at all. How many times you had a crack talk with people you barely met? How much fun was it?
New faces in team can happen to be your new faces from contact list just a while later. Honestly, those are veteran "lfgers" that seem to know most active people ready to team up with them, and because of constant proving yourself in front of different setups, they prove themselves worthy - or opposite, make people aware of their flaws.

I managed to play 3 years, using mm only for fast farming of materials or keys, and I'm somehow alive. Besides, I don't feel like choosing between playing with friends and drops. Not gonna stop people from going the easy way, but i swear, it takes ten minutes maybe to construct a team or a average late game content, and twenty in case of xelors. It loses to sixboxers, I know, but gear is but a gear. I'm going to be a part of community, with it's fames and infames.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852501  Replies : 325  Views : 7251
posté April 16, 2015, 14:13:52 | #10
I am sure many will benefit from hero system, but I'm yet clinging to what I know: wakfu has charmed me by being social game, and it's treading away from it as the plot is getting random makeovers out of blue.
Don't dig down, or everyone will find himself alone in the grave.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852049  Replies : 325  Views : 7251
posté April 14, 2015, 15:22:46 | #11
Is that you, Bossy?

Thread : News  Preview message : #850775  Replies : 23  Views : 496
posté April 14, 2015, 14:54:24 | #12
Janey says hi to the fresh blood flowing into the old heart of Remington new faces ^^
Hope you'll find yourselves in ^^

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #850747  Replies : 130  Views : 1913
posté April 13, 2015, 10:27:20 | #13
I'm not against people who for comfort of team can provide an alt or two, but let's just make sure we won't make the most social MMO I happened to experience into single player.
Who needs a group finder when you have Almanax temple zaap
Just clear bots and voilla.

Bind on Pick up is wrong. I struggle even to see any sense of bringing this idea into wakfu. What's the reason?
People who used to complete sets quickly because of collecting pieces from alts will complete them anyway - just people who have no means to do such will lay their hands on one even later than if they would appear avaiable on the market.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #849998  Replies : 217  Views : 4393
posté April 12, 2015, 10:30:22 | #14
Krosmoglob moves slowly too ;-;

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #849729  Replies : 9  Views : 555
posté April 12, 2015, 07:41:15 | #15
Guuuuys, coved the adresses, on pics :/

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #849714  Replies : 120  Views : 4974
posté April 12, 2015, 07:36:39 | #16

Quote (Smokin-Blunts @ 12 April 2015 02:38) *

Quote (Jannet-fenix @ 12 April 2015 01:49) *
It's not about 'breaking the system". The system there is, is good and doesn't have to be changed. Think of people who cannot fit into teams. Why would some be privilleged to grow better and sexier than other fair fellows, that just do not have that many alts/ luck to play needed class?
It's Pay 2 Win.
All of it, Ankama is focused on that $$$
They are creating a UB centered around Revamped classes... Why?
They make a fortune off Class change potions.
They want people to change class in order to complete new content ^.^
I'm proudly naming myself 'that one that didn't roll from cra when everything was stronger than it' and is not going to use class change when sadis and enis revamp comes, such as never considered going sram nor panda.

For all I've been through I believe I deserve little cream to that cake - but the migration is REAL.

I think the BoP system has, in default, prevent alters from equipping full set after 3 weeks, for grabbing parts from all alts, but... It will not fix it a single bit, but only make it worse!

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - April 12, 2015, 07:39:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #849712  Replies : 217  Views : 4393
posté April 12, 2015, 01:49:20 | #17
It's not about 'breaking the system". The system there is, is good and doesn't have to be changed. Think of people who cannot fit into teams. Why would some be privilleged to grow better and sexier than other fair fellows, that just do not have that many alts/ luck to play needed class?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #849663  Replies : 217  Views : 4393
posté April 11, 2015, 17:27:15 | #18
You can always get addicted to met.. rune. It's pleasant at start, and then goes : "ok, what else to crush..."

Ruins life
gives a kick to budget once hitting right into customer's taste

don't do drugs kids

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #849571  Replies : 23  Views : 919
posté April 11, 2015, 17:23:49 | #19
He's right. Even if there are high lvls out there, some of the fresh bloods are still considering these fights thrilling.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #849567  Replies : 41  Views : 1113
posté April 11, 2015, 17:21:08 | #20
Will trade.. rent? Burgomaster nightmare Looking for help in completing particular archievement, demanding from player defeating a snow chafer using three chafketeers items.
Therefore, not exactly looking for someone to part with their piece of equipment, as give me a chance of temporal renting it for one fight. X')
Currently I'm in possession of Herr Peece's gloves, so need the lou bricante breastplate and that cantile amulet, that never ever appear on market - and I'm honestly fed up with camping at Snowbound. It's summer, I'd rather party somewhere else ^^;

Poke Jannetfenix if interested. I can drop some kama for renting, or treat you with some foodz for trouble.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #849565  Replies : 0  Views : 116