Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Jannet-fenix's profile
Statistics
459 Posts (0.45 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté October 23, 2014, 14:39:16 | #1
I'm saying NO!
The shop offered stuffis always only cosmetical better than free things. That's what I thought: "Good Job Ankama! People buy boutique stuff,and it does not break the game, cause even booster packs are not precisely made for P2W purpose." Once in a looong while i said loud: Ankama did a good job doing it this way. Why would you suddenly decide to throw it into trash can and shove the game into pile of mud?

I'm noticing changes in the way game was for long time, proceeding opposite way to "cool" recently. Concept developers and artists do their job at their best, support still does do tickets half assed, ingame bugs are not fixed, broken mechanics are left as they were "planned to be this way", forums get spammed. Were there changes in Ankama's top seats, that it suddenly starts triggering procedures so typical for bad-governed company? Cause feels like it.

I mean come on, this is not even NEW COSTUME, it's like digging up old hamburgers from trashcan, adding ketchup and making people buy them. Least effort, max income. I understand Ankama is a company that has to be paid somehow, but you're only going to make it worse by destroying the renome, throwing away dignity, changing quality from amazing unique MMorpg into one of tons copypaste Item-mall-to-win games.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789676  Replies : 49  Views : 1244
posté October 23, 2014, 14:31:20 | #2
It's most probably display glitch of "blindness" status, i happen to get it sometimes too. It's not really disturbing, although the sound effect repeating over and over again sometimes annoys, wherever i go or teleport.
I hope that this time Ankama will decide to fix it in normal way, instead of totally removing that animation from game.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789673  Replies : 5  Views : 308
posté October 22, 2014, 09:21:27 | #3
+50 points to guy above.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789325  Replies : 16  Views : 834
posté October 22, 2014, 09:19:36 | #4
Doesn't explain poison instead of regen though.

Thread : 1.37 Bug Reports  Preview message : #789324  Replies : 3  Views : 111
posté October 21, 2014, 18:50:41 | #5

Quote (picklesaregood @ 21 October 2014 15:04) *

Quote (Jannet-fenix @ 21 October 2014 14:13) *
There's been so many so fun elements ingame, mechanics that give nice taste to game, which ends up rolling into grindy grind. Removed or fucked up and removed because of being unable to fix them. I'm being sad.

i know right?

like 12 ap restriction... sigh imagine if we could have charcs walk around with 15 AP builds? how much fun would that be?
I actually enjoyed idea of Missiz Freez, dying and being resurrected. Why did they take it away? It was working so well few months ago. Where did arenas go? Why don't Iops turn monsters front to them and don't get bonuses from bravery anymore? What happened to the blindness applying? Why are stuns basically the other name for xelor's sandglass?
Why bringing up clone effect, like it was ordinary grind MMO, instead of letting us enjoy various elements of various sets?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789202  Replies : 18  Views : 531
posté October 21, 2014, 18:41:40 | #6
Cra needs minimal tactics, and is also pretty comfortable in solo PvM - that's what I have to admit.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789201  Replies : 16  Views : 834
posté October 21, 2014, 14:18:50 | #7
Enurado? Kama gauge on players brings damage instead of heals on the start of turn. No dodge bonus was also registered.

The diamond reflects damage when attacked no matter if attacked from nearby or distance, on both turns. Doesn't reflect damage regardless of distance nor turn if attacked by spell targetting blank tile instead of it.

Before changing difficulty of dungeon with patch, please, make sure it doesn't provide bugs.
Wasted half of a day thanks to it :/

Thread : 1.37 Bug Reports  Preview message : #789153  Replies : 3  Views : 111
posté October 21, 2014, 14:13:35 | #8
There's been so many so fun elements ingame, mechanics that give nice taste to game, which ends up rolling into grindy grind. Removed or fucked up and removed because of being unable to fix them. I'm being sad.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789151  Replies : 18  Views : 531
posté October 18, 2014, 20:12:28 | #9
NO no no no no NOPE, Ankama, step back from it before it's too late.
DO NOT RUIN WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN WORKIN FOR SO HARD. The thing keeping players in despite bugs is lore. You already ruined beautyful system of elemental damage on various sets, thus killing 70% of equipment in the game, which i bet you worked hard for. You killed amazing mechanics on Freez and several other dungeons. Do not ruin it. Give a class if you want, but for sake of everyone present, don't give an eliatrope.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788477  Replies : 170  Views : 6531
posté October 16, 2014, 16:23:32 | #10
Dude, PLEASE, mind you take a look at cras, before you say YOU are underpowered? :/

The spell that is supposed to take 4mp after a damn 4 turns of stuggle, IF surviving that long, takes only 2 - just to mention, every megabomb cast by rogue does the same, TOGETHER with damage, and a rogue can cast three at once. Range? The maximum distance we're able to make between us and enemy (who always starts frst anyways) burning precious wp for it is still less than distance an average iop can make through within one turn, without even sweating. Needs 1200% damage to hit with maxed out spells exactly the same as 900% damage xelor or enutrof.
Burns mp without even moving from place. Doesn't apply not even single debuff. Doesn't get passive damage increase, like enis or iops. How am i supposed to compete with 'better' players, 'more useful' when it comes to dealing damage both in pvp and in dungeons, after 3 years of love put in this single char still being less valuable than literally anyone? Useless in close combat (kind of understandable, but..). Goddammit, we are the hunters, not flies waiting to be smashed by every nab that got char week ago and rolled powerleveled without even being aware of his spells abilities.

More than butthurting over overpowered classes (even shushus can be countered, though srambad mobsnot really :/), I'm more concerned of underpowered ones. And please, don't tell me about sadidas, who hit like truck and can actually DO useful shiz.

I ain' going to enjoy no shit like xelorium or more boutique emblems, unless I'll see a FAIR revamp of something more than 2524342435th osa nerf/buff or change of animations on enis.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787948  Replies : 87  Views : 2069
posté October 14, 2014, 10:42:36 | #11

Quote (LingeringDuck @ 14 October 2014 07:13) *
Okay, so, Kamas are generally acquired via quests and crafting then, and the market board would be used to sell off things which might be desired by other players.

Sooo, does this mean that all the low-level drops and loot that I've collected in my first 14 levels are basically worthless unless I have an immediate need for them, and I can just toss them (or stick them on my sidekicks)?
I myself tend to keep everything that later i will use in crafting in big numbers. ATM on remington i'm playing NPCin sewers trying to offer some kamas to low levels in exchane for larva skins X)
ANy equipment can be made into runepowder. And more the runepowder you have, higher level of runepowder you can sell after you gather a solid supply.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787290  Replies : 20  Views : 995
posté October 14, 2014, 00:03:57 | #12
How about some REPLY instead? This is NOT a bug that you can fix with free boosterpack. Someone just lost months of time, and you'd better fix this. Someone else retrieved their char after similar bug, so everyone deserve the same!

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #787161  Replies : 8  Views : 386
posté October 13, 2014, 23:51:28 | #13
Hi, I'm just here to bother about revamping underpowered cras again, bye ~

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787158  Replies : 32  Views : 1063
posté October 13, 2014, 23:44:46 | #14
I almost thought citronanas are extinct :O

Good luck young fisherman, you have crossed the gates of hell today!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787157  Replies : 14  Views : 650
posté October 08, 2014, 10:59:47 | #15
This is what exploration is for. Game would be boring if you had everything on plate without even logging in.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #785714  Replies : 14  Views : 484
posté October 08, 2014, 10:58:14 | #16
I actually count on bringing normal stuns back. Stealing Ap is matter of xelors and srams, let Iops be diverse from them!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #785713  Replies : 54  Views : 1317
posté October 07, 2014, 15:44:41 | #17

When you complete your planned gear.

Beta server team builder?

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - October 13, 2014, 00:42:44.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #785349  Replies : 277  Views : 34305
posté September 29, 2014, 01:01:28 | #18
Merit is aquires from players within your level range, around 15 levels up and down.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782064  Replies : 5  Views : 156
posté September 29, 2014, 00:59:32 | #19

Quote (Sabi @ 28 September 2014 19:47) *
Hi CrazyCrab,

I apologize for the delays in our support service response time but rest assured that they are working hard on tickets and will respond to you. They will be able to assist you regarding a refund request if you would like to do so, and/or resolving the buff issue for your pack. I will also be looking at it for you.

*Moved to technical issues.
I heard these word at least seven times. SINCE MAY.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #782062  Replies : 8  Views : 526
posté September 29, 2014, 00:57:04 | #20
People make this game fun Both the friendly and infamous.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782061  Replies : 16  Views : 440