EskimoF's profile
Statistics
107 Posts (0.13 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté September 24, 2014, 22:06:12 | #1

Quote (Asphyxiantologist @ 24 September 2014 12:13) *
I play on Nox

There's your problem.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #780259  Replies : 32  Views : 895
posté September 17, 2014, 19:53:16 | #2
What are your first world Wakfu problems? Remember, this is a thread for fun.

What are your first world problems when it comes to Wakfu?

Recently, due to the new token system, I absent mindedly cashed out a bunch of solomonk fragments when I already had a linked Solomonk. So I had to do something I thought I'd never do to a small stack of fragments, trash them. (Gelano fragments not counting as real fragments of course.)

Apart from that, being in the same room as another person with a Dynast costume is super awkward, it's like showing up to a prom wearing the same thing.

#Worldof12Problems

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777129  Replies : 13  Views : 640
posté September 16, 2014, 10:46:59 | #3
I actually don't see a loss, because I'm 90% sure the +hp% from intelligence applies after virility, I now sit comfortably at 5138 HP at level 151. (And my gear isn't even final)

If I'm honest, I don't remember what my hp was beforehand, I think it was in the 4.8k region but I'm not sure.

I've never had a problem since the new update being on the front lines with my Iop, infact I can be a whole lot more reckless.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776508  Replies : 4  Views : 323
posté September 16, 2014, 10:37:52 | #4

Quote (Prototype-VI @ 16 September 2014 10:34) *
The bonus damage/res is now for ALL elements, is this a bug or is it APOCALYPS

And where is my restat now i dont want all my res in one element..
That's been like that since the patch was released.

Don't worry, I didn't notice until after the rollback.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776504  Replies : 18  Views : 695
posté September 16, 2014, 10:13:20 | #5
Soon™

Anything they put down is an estimation.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776477  Replies : 18  Views : 695
posté September 16, 2014, 09:58:28 | #6

Quote (Th3LimiT @ 16 September 2014 09:53) *
What does, "(SACRIER): Blood Pact: [0 to 400%] of level as HP bonus. Per ally: 0 to 160% of level as HP bonus. If ally dies: 0 to 320% of level as HP loss." even mean? I'm confused, is there a new way to look at stats or something? Blood Pact is 20% HP boost and then 8% per ally when maxed, right?
So, how I figure it's like;

Level 100 Sac, Blood pact at max (So 400%) that means he'll get +400 hp

Then if his party is say,

105 Feca
90 Cra
200 Enutromoguffen

He'd get and additional;

320 (I wish)

Meaning overall the passive would give 400 + 168 + 144 + 320 = 1032 HP for that group

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776464  Replies : 21  Views : 1108
posté September 16, 2014, 05:25:18 | #7

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 16 September 2014 03:59) *

Quote (EskimoF @ 16 September 2014 02:19) *
I'd like to input my feedback after being part of this guild so people can get an idea what to expect if what I had is par of the course for this guild.

I was part of this guild for around 3 days, I played mainly during the night (GMT timezone) and around that time the guild was fairly inactive, only one or two people coming or going during the time I was on. Some were friendly and spoke but overall quite a inactive guild.

Upon joining I was told the guild was very casual, that they were laid back and not many of them had a lot of time to play, perfect I thought, I enjoy a quiet little guild. Although, out of the blue, I got a selection of pms from the leader while I was afk to respond to them, only to come back to see I had been removed from the guild without giving a chance to explain myself. (I don't know if s/he got upset thinking I was ignoring them or not, who knows.)

The pms were concerning my guild points, after reading it when I came back to my pc I felt 'Sure, I've only been here 3 days, that makes sense.' But then to be utterly removed from the guild after such a short time, especially considering there's a huge game update and I had been enjoying exploring all of the new stuff changed in the game, I felt was utterly rude. I don't understand why you'd actively remove members of a guild that is barely active in the first place with such iron-fisted rulings.

Conclusion. I don't think I'd recommend this guild to other players, I don't think they've settled on what type of guild they want to be yet. I also have concerns about the leadership, maybe in time the guild can be good and I'd suggest lower level players to it, but at the moment, I think it has some growing to do.
Hello Etna, i figured you would come post something here and i'd actually like to thank you for your input ^^
Good people, groups, teams and guilds cannot exist or get anywhere without good criticism. So thank you.

That put aside, i'd like to address a few things as well.
Firstly yes we are a casual guild, allot of us don't have much time to play or at least play for long due to work, uni etc. however this doesn't mean that we don't take our guild seriously. All the guildies work hard towards a common goal and even thou reaching that goal can sometimes take a while, we still get there non the less.

Secondly even thou you were part of the guild for only 3 days, you also managed to get your character from level 18 to 130+ during which you could have easily helped the guild as you so boldly stated that you wished to do. Not by sharing the time you wanted to enjoy the new update, which is totally understandable, but by merely accepting the guild quests which isn't so hard to do or forget in my opinion. However it is not required, i expected a bit more from you as a eager high level character that decided to join a smaller guild with the intention to help out as you stated. I don't force my guildies to do anything, most of them have willingly helped the guild within the first half hour of joining, at a very low level as well. I appreciate these guildies more than anything and i consider them in high regard.

I wish you had taken a moment to get to know the guild, its members but most of all me, the leader, before giving feedback on things that you seem to not really know much about. Clearly you did not read this thread or our guild site, this guild is indeed for newer players of the game, even thou we do not mind some older players joining our ranks it is imperative that (as an older player) you don't act like a total jerk, if you are 'too good for the guild' and don't consider it or the other guildies good enough to spend your time on then, don't join it.

Anyway, If you were truly afk, no one will know for sure except you. I have addressed my concerns with you the day before however i got the same nonchalant answer as your reaction seems to be today. I am really sorry that you had a bad experience during your stay in my guild, however considering that you didn't really bother to get to know any of us or really interact with us (due to our lower level compared to yours?) im not sure. Also, i am a She, since you seemed unsure about that.

In my 4 years of playing this game i have learned how to differentiate between people who are there to become friends and make a difference, then there are those who are there to stir trouble and break down.
I do hope you find a place where you will fit in, Nothing to Lose is not that place thou, that's for sure.
Once again, your feedback was appreciated, I have learned allot from it.
I made it very clear to you I intended to help the guild, with funds and leveling once I had finished preparing this 3 day old character, I spent 3 days leveling and then acquiring sets, which has been difficult since I have to figure out what's the best for her level with the revamp. If you had waited perhaps instead of judging my entire character based on three days I'd be able to do what I asked, but you did not, that is truly a disappointing thing.

You also need to understand, it's not only your guild I am a part of, I am a part of many guilds across my characters, and I take a lot of people on runs, with the level limit on dungeons I simply cannot invite everyone to sylargh or lunar like you used to be able to before, so that'd mean I'd have to spend time going to dungeons appropriate for the people I'm helping, you simply were too impatient for your turn.

It's a shame, I like helping small guilds, but I can't help those who are impatient and rude.

Unfortunately I am unable to suggest any of the people I know to your guild, which is what I do when I move my characters to new and upcoming guilds to help them bolster their ranks with active friendly players. Infact, with the way you have acted I have to actively suggest against this guild, because when I contacted you after noticing I had been removed, you were arrogant and refused to give a reason outside of 'My word is final.'

This will be the last time I feel the need to post here, I hope in the future you're able to resolve your impatience issues and be more understanding and open minded to people and their other engagements, and the fact they may have a lot of other things to do outside of your small group.

This post has been edited by EskimoF - September 16, 2014, 05:28:05.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #776425  Replies : 35  Views : 1613
posté September 16, 2014, 02:19:30 | #8
I'd like to input my feedback after being part of this guild so people can get an idea what to expect if what I had is par of the course for this guild.

I was part of this guild for around 3 days, I played mainly during the night (GMT timezone) and around that time the guild was fairly inactive, only one or two people coming or going during the time I was on. Some were friendly and spoke but overall quite a inactive guild.

Upon joining I was told the guild was very casual, that they were laid back and not many of them had a lot of time to play, perfect I thought, I enjoy a quiet little guild. Although, out of the blue, I got a selection of pms from the leader while I was afk to respond to them, only to come back to see I had been removed from the guild without giving a chance to explain myself. (I don't know if s/he got upset thinking I was ignoring them or not, who knows.)

The pms were concerning my guild points, after reading it when I came back to my pc I felt 'Sure, I've only been here 3 days, that makes sense.' But then to be utterly removed from the guild after such a short time, especially considering there's a huge game update and I had been enjoying exploring all of the new stuff changed in the game, I felt was utterly rude. I don't understand why you'd actively remove members of a guild that is barely active in the first place with such iron-fisted rulings.

Conclusion. I don't think I'd recommend this guild to other players, I don't think they've settled on what type of guild they want to be yet. I also have concerns about the leadership, maybe in time the guild can be good and I'd suggest lower level players to it, but at the moment, I think it has some growing to do.

This post has been edited by EskimoF - September 16, 2014, 02:19:56.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #776367  Replies : 35  Views : 1613
posté September 14, 2014, 21:33:15 | #9
If we're going to be salty, let's talk about Runaway. :^)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775873  Replies : 7  Views : 456
posté September 14, 2014, 01:07:21 | #10
Smith magic hammers are not required in any of the games system. We do not need smith magic hammers. They are only in the game for convenience.

You can get any item fully runed without them, therefore, their drop rate is fine. (It's a good thing we even have them at all ingame.)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775585  Replies : 36  Views : 633
posté September 12, 2014, 21:42:32 | #11
I agree, you look better without the breastplate in the way, Ku~

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775140  Replies : 9  Views : 605
posté September 12, 2014, 21:07:56 | #12
The hood the Riktus has reminds me of another hood...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775131  Replies : 9  Views : 449
posté September 12, 2014, 20:32:07 | #13
Seriously, if you can't handle the people currently in that area, disable your pvp and move elsewhere.

The reality is that pvp is not balanced, chances are, it never will be. When you think of 'Balance' what you really are thinking of is 'Why doesn't my build beat everyone else'.

Balance is not easy nor do I think is it ever possible, think of Starcraft, Dota, LoL or any multiplayer game, even SSB, none of them are 'balanced'. There is a metagame and there is what's viable at high levels of play.

If you want to consistently win in pvp, make a meta pvp team, if you want to just flounder about with a random solo character, expect to get stomped.

Pvp isn't like pve, people will find what's unfair and exploit it, and no matter how much Ankaman fight it, the new op will always be found quickly because people take pvp seriously. If you don't take it serious enough to play meta then you're going to be in for a rough ride.

ezpzlmnsqzy.

This post has been edited by EskimoF - September 12, 2014, 20:35:27.
Reason for edit : Typos
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775112  Replies : 4  Views : 312
posté September 12, 2014, 15:54:30 | #14
You should probably wait around, one of two things will happen;

The community will start to go to different zones for different level players. People of different level ranges will go to alternate areas to PvP to avoid the monster end game players who've plopped their butts down in an area or two to pvp frequently with each other.

Or.

Pvp could become more organised where people will start to be 'I'm hosting a lv x to y tournament' that'll give people an opportunity to pvp people around their level, and probably get a few prizes along the way.

Never expect anything from Wakfu to work flawlessly in the same week it came out, give people time to spread out as the new system settles.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #774987  Replies : 9  Views : 393
posté September 12, 2014, 03:39:50 | #15
This thread is in some serious need of a few 'Tl;dr's

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #774695  Replies : 18  Views : 778
posté September 09, 2014, 20:34:22 | #16
You need a hobby man.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #773083  Replies : 16  Views : 486
posté September 09, 2014, 20:31:58 | #17
So, I know why there's always bugs. It's quite easy when you think about it, Wakfu devs love working on Wakfu so much, after their job is done, they can just sit back and they press the big 'Deploy Patch' button, but they're so in love with their Wakfu, and with trying to be the Hero for the community so you notice them and the figure they've worked on, they leave a bug or two in there, like when a girl drops her pen beside you, just to bend over slowly to pick it up to make sure you notice.

The devs want us to notice their hard work, so they dress all skimpy in this tasty patch and then tease us by having to bend over and pick up all the bugs that dropped out and give you a little taste of what you could have, but not yet, oh no. They want you to wait for it, they want you to build in the excitement of getting your hands on this patch. They want you to adore them and notice them and be there for you in your every need.

tl;dr. The devs are all in dresses right now.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #773070  Replies : 8  Views : 355
posté September 09, 2014, 18:43:46 | #18
Regardless, I would.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #772862  Replies : 10  Views : 362
posté September 09, 2014, 18:43:03 | #19

Quote (Intrade @ 09 September 2014 18:39) *

Quote (EskimoF @ 09 September 2014 18:35) *
Tactics Ogre>Dofus when I was 14~16>Wakfu beta~Present. (With generous breaks now and then) Goal: Have one of every class to 140.

Harvest Dance time! o.o
You have now started what can only be described as an 'unstoppable spree' through the TO soundtrack while I feel young again.

I hope you're pleased with yourself.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #772858  Replies : 53  Views : 587
posté September 09, 2014, 18:35:08 | #20
Tactics Ogre>Dofus when I was 14~16>Wakfu beta~Present. (With generous breaks now and then) Goal: Have one of every class to 140.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #772825  Replies : 53  Views : 587