Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Laffygaffy's profile
Statistics
6 Posts (0.02 per day)
Most active in : Technical Issues & Bugs
posté November 20, 2013, 21:48:01 | #1
What a stupid idea, yes lets instead give someone yet another character to control in combat, instead of fixing it so that 1 person can lvl much easier without having to jump thru so many hoops...this is just yet another hoop someone has to jump through just to level up there character...what an absolute joke....whoever developed this idea at Ankama, needs to be fired and hung.

Thread : News  Preview message : #638255  Replies : 186  Views : 9220
posté November 14, 2013, 17:05:49 | #2
Can't buy Ogrines, submit a ticket I am getting a little bit more than frustrated at this point. I want to spend money on this game, but apparently my money isn't good enough. Not to mention I cannot seem to find a place to submit a trouble ticket, no button, no drop down menu, maybe im just too dumb to figure out how to ask for help in this game from the support ppl or GM's. Please for the love of god someone help me, I HAVE LOTS OF MONEY AND WANT TO SPEND IT ON THE GAME!!!! WHY WONT U LET ME!!!!.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #634709  Replies : 1  Views : 300
posté October 30, 2013, 18:16:15 | #3
Why go from Royal Tofu killing at the tofuhouse, to Three Pistas? Three Pistas is lvl 15 and tofuhouse is lvl 25...am I missing something here? I am lvl 58 and am struggling to understand why I have to go kill bow meow's to get inside this dungeon..

Also, since this guide seems to be written for ppl new to the game, it would be nice to add a little section as to where exactly these mobs can be found in each nation or what island they are on....

This post has been edited by Laffygaffy - October 30, 2013, 18:21:34.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #626485  Replies : 88  Views : 22454
posté October 28, 2013, 15:12:49 | #4
It would be nice to actually submit a ticket in the first place. This game is a joke, when it comes to support. The "report bug" button just leads to a dead end website that just tells me crap I already know. It's starting to get frustrating that I have to post on the forums, just to get some sort of luke warm response. My god, man if you're going to happily take my money so I can have the ability to extend my level of my character, can I atleast get some sort of way of contacting you guys if I have a problem? jesus

This post has been edited by Laffygaffy - October 28, 2013, 15:14:08.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #625347  Replies : 7  Views : 582
posté October 17, 2013, 21:43:31 | #5
Ogrines, I don't know where else to post So I am pretty new to this game, and I want to take my character past the level I am at now; whish is 17 or so. Everytime I use my Credit card to purchase Ogrines it comes up with an error stating that it did not process and that I have to wait 24 hours to try again. Now I can go into detail on just how ridiculous that 24 hour penalty is, but that is not what I am really frustrated about. The main problem here is, I have no way of contacting any official support from this company, my god, is it really this hard to contact you guys? ive tried everything in the support section of both this wakfu, ANKAMA website, and trying to talk to people inside the game all I want to do is subscribe to I am not limited to killing level 4 monster when im level 17.....PLEASE HELP I WANT TO SPEND MY MONEY, BUT THIS COMPANY OBVIOUSLY DOESNT WANT ME TO!

p.s. - I have already verified my account, and password protected everything...so that isn't the problem...

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #621555  Replies : 6  Views : 412