Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Mgobr's profile
Statistics
167 Posts (0.22 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté March 18, 2015, 15:09:22 | #1
I miss the mea culpas but I think we should get a million dollars and a fancy sports car.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #840560  Replies : 34  Views : 1973
posté March 18, 2015, 00:35:16 | #2
down it all goes again

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #840249  Replies : 17  Views : 357
posté March 11, 2015, 23:54:06 | #3
Still waiting for heroes

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #837722  Replies : 34  Views : 1158
posté March 08, 2015, 20:24:32 | #4
They really have done some good work. I tend to cut them some slack because I believe the type of game makes for a lot of extra challenges that need tackled. Balancing classes without making them all the same will take some finesse.

There's a lot that still needs fixing and adjusting but I can honestly say it feels like the game is progressing in a positive direction.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #836700  Replies : 46  Views : 1526
posté February 18, 2015, 07:29:26 | #5

Quote (Delaz @ 17 February 2015 23:17) *

Quote (AoKishin @ 17 February 2015 23:13) *
i would try to defend fire/air, but i guess it's futile xD

We all know the truth about the air branch lol. We in the struggle together bro. Sacrier Revamp hopefully next based on the signs O.O.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #831374  Replies : 21  Views : 1226
posté February 12, 2015, 20:06:43 | #6
Open PvP is actually fine imo but map size, choke points, lack of guards, not able to aggro without wings etc etc etc make it unbalanced. 1 player with OP gear and class can jump around and harass several islands at a time. Someone killz them and they just respawn and avoid anyone/groups that can actually put up a fight.

Meanwhile the players they PK usually need resources in the area they are in.

The game is heavily weighted towards griefing.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #829883  Replies : 52  Views : 1492
posté January 31, 2015, 10:59:49 | #7
would agree. As it is fire sac has 2 spells that can be locked and then this AoE that costs 6ap and is pretty weak + a 1 use per target 1ap spell. Now that focus is on multi element you're stuck with blood rush, the 1ap spell and punish if it's unlocked. They all need CC while air needs distance. They all do self dmg while earth shields. Synergy ftw.

Drop some of the reqs off of these and adjust them so they can be used in combos easier with other elements. I'd love to see a more useful AoE. The req on cage of blood and the 6ap cost of weak AoE makes them hard to use without high AP builds.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #825833  Replies : 7  Views : 525
posté January 22, 2015, 03:46:13 | #8

Quote (Rimali @ 21 January 2015 15:33) *
As long as they'll get a massive damage increase by loosing HP, Sacriers base Damage/AP will always be lower than those of other classes. Their current 'problems' origin in the missing scaling of core specialties (final damage or % of level), a problem they share with a lot of other classes.

Yeah scaling problem.

If a sac wants to trade HP for dmg like normal you might give up 8000 HP (60 or 70%) to get maybe an extra 450 dmg vs 60% to 70% final res = 180 to 135 more dmg against players and mobs with 1000s of HP.

That's one of sacs main mechanics and it really sucks atm. I just roll with high res and high HP now and rarely use punish properly anymore. Punish without meeting the enemy hp% req really isn't that special + ends up costing 5ap/1mp/1wp and self dmg. And it can't be used until you reach 25 angrrr. And you have to be in CC.

Sac can still be very useful but all the fun stuff is broken and getting more broken as other stats, classes and mobs progress.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #822681  Replies : 101  Views : 2950
posté January 21, 2015, 02:02:01 | #9
Plz to revamp sac. Element synergy is a trainwreck. Damage is mediocre for the dmg branches unless the stars align. Self dmg and angrrr lock on spells that are nothing special. Some of this is offset by awesome HP though. We have a weak assault nolos with extendable range that needs a spell with set range and los reqd to make it half decent.

Air spells buggy with some boss/mob mechanics. No spammable spells. AoE sucks.

Redundant specialties.

Sac can look godlike at certain moments (PvP) but very awkward in a ranged battle with los issues. If the element synergy were fixed or air branch were tweaked to work better as a range branch then it'd probably go a long way to fixing this.

You pretty much need to be a tank in many fights but other classes do that better now.

Other classes need revamps for sure but please make sure Sac doesn't lose it's place in line.

/psuedorant

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #822181  Replies : 101  Views : 2950
posté January 14, 2015, 10:05:03 | #10
I feel your pain and it's not just for new players. I've made and spent millions of kamas trying to keep my main geared properly and I know that next time I log in I'll be 5 to 10 levels behind max lvl , all my gear will be out of date and near worthless and my dmg/res will be laughable compared to other players around the same lvl. My main class is behind the curve as it is.

It's hard to keep up unless you can spend a couple hours a day or more. I'm still waiting for heroes to come out. When that happens I should be able to spend my Wakfu time more efficiently on the dungeons I need to run to get the right gear.

I also did the whole crafting to 100 for transmute stones. After that I was so burned out on this game that I left for weeks having not crafted a single stone. I still haven't logged in recently.

Wakfu is that type of game though. It may just not work for us while other people seem to be able to find a way to enjoy the grind.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #819781  Replies : 42  Views : 1768
posté December 08, 2014, 22:01:52 | #11
dang. Literally nothing that interests me in this update. Had high hopes but guess I'll wait and see what next update is about.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #806247  Replies : 190  Views : 7577
posté December 04, 2014, 20:22:28 | #12

Quote (Callistria @ 03 December 2014 04:24) *
I'm -fairly- sure you're being facetious, poster above me

A bit but somewhat serious as well. The ability to aggro people without wings gives a little more flavor to the game imo. At the same time there are no repercussions for the typical troll players that randomly kill lowbies or classes/guilds they know can't fight back.

Something needs to be done to give these players a bit of risk. My example was a little facetious but maybe something like allowing guards to join fights anywhere in a nation.

That way there's a chance that aggroing that poor little lvl 60 could get you in a fight with that lvl 60 and 5 PvP geared and buffed guards.

Guards should get an overview of attackers/lvls and maybe 60 seconds to join after the last attacker joins. So another attacker joins = another 60 seconds.

Also, you should be able to attack people without having to put your wings up.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #804783  Replies : 13  Views : 766
posté December 03, 2014, 04:31:01 | #13
Trank is better by far...along with some of the other mentioned spells from other classes. With sac you take the dmg with the res of the user you have sacd and it constantly leaves people out of position and taking back hits. It also piles bad status crud on the sac.

Other spells don't mess up the map, hand out free back hits or bug out in weird ways that get every1 killed. Example would be instant ko spells on sacrifice.

Sac won't get anything better though because it can still be kind of op in group pvp and it's usually not really necessary in pve with a good crew.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #804156  Replies : 14  Views : 817
posté December 02, 2014, 20:00:00 | #14
A superhero should randomly drop in to protect people getting ganked by overwhelming force. The hero should completely pwn the bad guys while protecting the poor victim.

The bad guys should all get turned into gobbals for eternity and be brainwashed into making donuts for a living.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #804035  Replies : 13  Views : 766
posté November 26, 2014, 19:39:03 | #15
People will always get bored and leave. It's not something that's specific to Wakfu and there will always be new games that are/seem "better". That's the nature of gaming. Some will always come back with new changes along with a wave of new players.

I do still think there needs to be a balance though and I think we need to give Ankama a bit of time to find it. They've actually been making solid progress lately and I'm very much thinking of cancelling my other game subs and moving back here next update.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801355  Replies : 32  Views : 1278
posté November 24, 2014, 20:09:43 | #16
This is great. Nothing wrong with it. I can't stand my original main (eni) and now I can swap it for something much more useful. It's a convenience thing not P2W.

If every1 swaps their class for feca or sram they'll just want to swap back when the next OP class of the month comes to power.

Some nice features coming out imo. This, heroes and group finder all work together to make it much easier to run the things I want to run.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800524  Replies : 100  Views : 3011
posté November 24, 2014, 20:01:41 | #17
Hmm nice feature. Got to say I'm impressed lately. Things are being added that constantly make me think about re-subbing my accounts.

Thread : News  Preview message : #800523  Replies : 73  Views : 4626
posté November 18, 2014, 02:56:11 | #18
I kind of like the possibility of getting PKd even without wings on. It would be funny, though, if the game would randomly give godlike powers to people that are getting harassed.

Someone getting attacked repeatedly without wings up and by someone that totally outclasses or outnumbers them? Give them 20000 HP 20ap 10mp 10wp 85% res and 3000% dmg all eles and max lvl spells.

Sounds like fun.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #797660  Replies : 13  Views : 663