Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Xerothos's profile
Statistics
26 Posts (0.03 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 08, 2014, 23:01:10 | #1
List of possible items from Mystery Tofu Box - Tofu (Pet)
- Tofutints
- Purple Tofu Costume

Anyone else that had bought a box please post what you got

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761112  Replies : 4  Views : 303
posté July 26, 2014, 15:07:53 | #2
Obsidian (Winged DragoSteed) - Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757466  Replies : 6  Views : 291
posté July 23, 2014, 09:18:59 | #3
How many attempts did it take you to catch the Dragoturkey? I went blind, no guides. I caught it on the 2nd attempt, and since my username is Python I named it SnakeDrake for the luls

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756375  Replies : 14  Views : 876
posté July 20, 2014, 07:47:11 | #4
WTB Black Crow Cloak I'll pay 300,000. The name's Python

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #755386  Replies : 0  Views : 44
posté June 11, 2014, 09:38:24 | #5
If you have a Black Crow set, I'll buy it.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #743549  Replies : 11  Views : 598
posté June 01, 2014, 08:15:32 | #6
WTB Black Crow Set For 500 kk

Name: Python

bump

This post has been edited by Xerothos - June 05, 2014, 22:34:49.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #739489  Replies : 0  Views : 76
posté May 02, 2014, 19:37:52 | #7
1. What is "inc"?

2. I'm not a fire sram, but it looks like Torment got nerfed bad, 5 AP for 2 damage? And only one per target?

3. Guile got nerfed, it now costs twice as much.

4. Some of the moves damage got nerfed, I don´t really know if that should really pay for the loot system..

5. Crossing shadows looks interesting, I'd need to test it out first in the metagame.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #724223  Replies : 149  Views : 8447
posté January 20, 2014, 18:40:14 | #8

Quote (Xerothos @ 19 January 2014 07:26) *

Quote (Xerothos @ 17 January 2014 20:32) *
Cthulshu

Also, Shutlulu

Maybe even Shutulu

Thread : News  Preview message : #666843  Replies : 140  Views : 3885
posté January 19, 2014, 07:26:07 | #9

Quote (Xerothos @ 17 January 2014 20:32) *
Cthulshu

Also, Shutlulu

Thread : News  Preview message : #666019  Replies : 140  Views : 3885
posté January 17, 2014, 20:32:11 | #10
Cthulshu

Thread : News  Preview message : #665313  Replies : 140  Views : 3885
posté December 11, 2013, 08:45:39 | #11
I NEVER SAW THAT BUTTON!!!

Thanks a bunch, bro, love ye! xP

Thread : Translation  Preview message : #650307  Replies : 2  Views : 223
posté December 11, 2013, 07:13:40 | #12
Help! The game is in spanish I don't know what to do to make it back to english, I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it again, but it always comes back in spanish, the item names and spells are all in spanish, and it's very confusing. Please help me change it back to the NA version

Thread : Translation  Preview message : #650265  Replies : 2  Views : 223
posté October 19, 2013, 05:35:46 | #13
How powerful is my newly created fictional character? How does he fare against Superman? Name: Neuros

Powers:
- Psychic. Absolute control over every existing psychic ability
- Neurons. Extremely advanced neurons, nervous system
- the generic super body package (super strength, super durability, super speed, super metabolism, etc.)

He has, amongst his arsenal of psychic abilities, access to:

- Micro/Femtokinesis, the ability to operate his powers at the chemical/energy level.

- Telebiokinesis, the ability to modify certain aspects of an entity. For example, if we're facing a being impervious to psychic power, Neuros can use Microkinesis to pierce through this impermeable immunity with psychic energy working at the chemical level, similar to how neutrinos work, and then he can use Telebiokinesis to alter this defense and eliminate it or revert it on a way to be more susceptible. In other words Telebiokinesis can literally convert an omnipotent God to a decaying human.

- Biotelepathy, which means that he can perceive and understand every aspect and bit of information be it physically, mentally, biologically, spiritually concerning another entity. Meaning that he can in an instant understand the way someone or something functions or lives, as well as understanding weaknesses, phobias, traumas, subconscious fears and desires, etc.

And to better describe his Advanced Nervous System:

- His Neurons and other nerve cells work at levels as powerful as their chemical composition allows them without breaking up (with super durability in consideration), in other words we are talking at near fusion level. The speed of neurotransmitter and impulses is exactly the speed of light.

- Hypermitosis. These cells are constantly reproducing themselves at hyper speed. As nerve cells that are not needed, they are phagocytized and recycled back keeping a steady rate of reproduction. If desired, these phagocytosis inhibittors can be oppressed to allow the nervous system to grow within the perimeter of the body, allowing major power input, if the body is filled, mitosis go on a general cell level to make the body as big as needed to allow more space for the nervous system to grow into.

- Hyperchondria. The cells' mitochondria produce their own enzymes for their Cell Respiration process at their own relative rate, this means that they do not need glucose, oxygen, nor other kind of external energy consumption no matter how much psychic power is exerted.

Very powerful and highly competent characters can destroy planets, Neuros is no exception, his Psychic Power input, at normal levels, allows him not only to destroy a planet but to command enough power to compress said planet to a tiny marble.

At higher levels, such as when Hypermitosis takes place and the Nervous System fills his body, he can compress large sized galaxies, modify the physics of dimensions and intangibility, and alter reality.

The lightspeed of his Neurons means that he can detect a being's neurotransmitters, and neurochemical impulses faster than it can reach that being's brain or muscles. Neuros knows exactly what that character is going to think before he himself does.

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #622023  Replies : 1  Views : 276
posté October 19, 2013, 01:59:24 | #14
Grinding spots for Lv90 Sram? Or a fast way to level up?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #621971  Replies : 2  Views : 335
posté July 26, 2013, 08:06:57 | #15
What to feed my Young Wild Sow? Thanks in advance =)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #579957  Replies : 4  Views : 502
posté July 23, 2013, 04:45:45 | #16
IMHO, 3rd, 4th, and 5th places should get the figurines set and tokens

2nd place should get a permanent once-per-game level 3 Demonic Reward

and 1st place should get a permanent once-per-game level 6 Demonic Reward

You do that, and it's guaranteed everyone would be fired up for the tournaments

Thread : News  Preview message : #578429  Replies : 10  Views : 891
posté July 03, 2013, 20:28:42 | #17
WTB Kama Belt Ingame name: Python

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #569145  Replies : 0  Views : 117
posté April 15, 2013, 22:55:56 | #18
There are six girls in the park, which one would you go talk to? So you're taking a walk in the park, and you notice there are about 6 fine ladies worth at least talking to...

There's girl 1, let's call her Tina, she's sitting on a bench reading a book, she looks to be of the intellectual type, she's not obnoxious nor too nerdy, but rather attractive and balanced in her life, she also has a sweet smile.

Then there's girl 2, Rachel, she's in her jogging exercise, sprinting around the park with some of her friends, she's a pretty active, athletic, and outgoing girl who would like some competition in her life and has confidence enough to take on any challenge, but is not over competitive and knows when to stop.

Then we have girl 3, Paige, she's happily singing around the fountain, she's of the cheerful and easy going type, she has a funny, crazy, random demeanor, you can almost feel her joy and you know you're gonna have a blast just by talking to her, and every dialogue with her will be unique in its own way.

Near the fountain, in the open area, there's a bakery stand, here we have girl 4, Autumn, she bakes homemade apple and cherry pies for her customers, she's top wife material, a lady who will take care of her boyfriend/husband when he comes back home after a day of work.

Girl 5, Rebecca, she's at a table enjoying a piece of pie from the bakery, she's hands down the most beautiful lady in the whole park (and probably in the whole city), but she's been lonely since every guy already assumes that she already has an incomparable boyfriend or has very high standards, but although she's of the sophisticated type, she's very down to earth, and deep down she's desperately looking for someone who makes her laugh.

And lastly, we have girl 6, pretty and cute Faith, she's sitting on the green area feeding a couple of rabbits some baby carrots, she's pretty but very shy and easily scared, but once she opens up to someone she becomes the most easy going person.

Here the pics:

Tina:

Rachel:

Paige:

Autumn:

Rebecca:

Faith:

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #522871  Replies : 8  Views : 1508
posté March 27, 2013, 23:06:10 | #19
Goddamn, that Shosanne sure is HOT!

Thread : News  Preview message : #512045  Replies : 25  Views : 2325
posté March 12, 2013, 07:40:29 | #20
It is true while Invisible, your attacks do half damage (unless you're fighting 5 or more mobs), with the exception of Trauma, I'm intrigued, at 60 cloaks, it should have done more than decent damage, the reasons could have been that you attacked from the side instead of the back, and that you might have used guile twice that turn.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #501659  Replies : 10  Views : 1198