Back to

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

lealr's profile
384 Posts (0.28 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté November 01, 2015, 19:07:09 | #1
You mean a message like the one he sent me?

< removed image >

All I can say is that this individual has been watching one too many movies. He has literally been telling this to everyone in NOX. And when I mean everyone, I mean everyone. Looks like he sure does have a lot of time to waste being as this is all he does.

This post has been edited by [Flatops] - November 02, 2015, 07:02:51.
Reason for edit : Removed image
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #923523  Replies : 14  Views : 1018
posté October 02, 2015, 05:02:56 | #2
The future of Wakfu, a French Perspective. [Translated-ish] I normally don't find many posts quite interesting but I managed to copy and paste the thread by Pinkflamingo titled "Français, venez vous exprimez ici sur l'avenir de wakfu" and there was some truth to what it said—despite the crude Google translate. I know most of us tend to ignore such threads but at times perhaps they deserve a read even if most of us won't agree with it. If someone has a better translation I'd welcome it as it would prove to be informative in some way. Aren't we all, regardless of Server, one in the same voicing our concerns to Ankama?

Find below the crude Google translation:

Ankama, we support you without return, but for how long? Hello,
this message is for CM, the dev if they have the right to speak freely and the God Hector team.

SHIFT 2, new CM for some months, time to talk about now, especially Wakfu problems.

First: Thanks for SHIFT output a correcting some bugs and is more of a certain quality (there is still some bug, but the heroes work relatively well anyway I think.

The island of moon is quite "difficult" which is pleasant.

So thank you for that.

However the points are very very dark and negative (the point or the latest PC duck making a list of 100 pages game has not even mentioned the two big plays Ankama).

You tested in a country other than France a system of "real F2P" you have judged unprofitable. So, you release us a "false F2P" - like many other MMOs do not worry pas- but is very abusive manner.

It was therefore good access to discover the game, but then we must quickly go to the checkout and pay a subscription / boost to really play. I want to say why not, we play, we love the game, you pay. - I'm such subscriber permanently, 5-6 euros per month to support the game and have fun, that's fine.

BUT as the game is F2P, we are left with a shop increasingly result, and drawing. Personally, I refuse to pay a subscription + services. Either I pay a subscription and have access to all, or the game is F2P and I spend my money in services (just like that, it may not have the market in one country, but I would spend more and shop that subscription ...).
It might be good with the subscription, rather than having a mystery box, you can choose sth in the shop. This is the same system except that the player chooses. Leaves accumulate a "shopping point" for a frame, a familiar with a reasonable wait times and in 1 or 2 years.

Second problem on your model output Tuesday: gifts from companies. We can not be accessed without even checkout. I find it lamentable. I pay my subscription, you leave companies with gifts to the key, and I'm told, it's nice to pay a subscription, but it still wants to strip you a bit more. I do not think it's respectful but downright Conversely, I find it abused. A message on the fact that in the current state let the level of companies or for a substitution would be more than good by our CM. See a little the mindset of the team. Players or silver.

The same hero, it was developed for players (thank you the customer that makes us prune in 30 minutes instead of 2 hours, which must restart (that is since the beginning of Wakfu memory leaks, you pay Why, one wonders), why not offer a hero? why not offer them to non-ticket (it does not concern me, but I find it logical, non abo can launch several lunchers to play two personal non abo free , so tell them there is a good dev, can you do it in one window). And the price. Frankly, pay 15 euros for a full bug game to qualify as a cash cow (cf gifts of the company or the price difference of servers). 15 euros you spend in the most expensive game subscription there either? you think at this point that Wakfu is quality and you know not but you just want us to milk up to the bone? Frankly, I do not know about the other players, but in my guild it made some people think, unfortunately, not just on what is going to buy a hero or two but that is it we will continue to pay for this game (for them it is to play, out of the question to play without subscription).

We can also talk about the price difference of the two French waiters, totally unjustified. I do not know if much remains subscriber aerafal on, but I think it's a lack of respect and loyalty to your customer (ho like lack of loyalty is not what holds the judges sanctioned the another contractor in case of price difference that? if ha).
It might be time to announce the color: it remains on two systems with the same prices currently, we remain on the systems but the prices are changed, or better, you assume your mistakes and finally announced the merger of servers.

The last "Event", placed in general discussion forum as evidence that have been abandoned by the CM itself. Frankly, I hesitated between cry or laugh. It was a community, we reward that loyalty than 10 people. A little common sense, it will not create competition for the farmer as soon as possible so that there is no content to get to lvl 200 that has been said about the beta topics, said everywhere, and as everyone had expected, creating the subject, said on the subject of the mini event. By cons, reward the community, it would have been meaningless. In addition to the 10 people why not, but a reward for each lvl 200 is really worth considering. We prove that we love our clients, our players, we consider them all the same despite everything that was said.

To this we can add the unpatched bugs for years, much deeper than visual, non BG class or island etc. I would add, moreover, that the last great quests had set myself a slap. You were good. Is the reason why there was no moon out. Too much fun against money, not good for business?

In short, I pay the subscription of a F2P game and finally this is still not enough. You notice the irony of the situation I hope. We play a F2P game, but you must pay a subscription. And even with a subscription to this F2P game, we still have no access to the whole of the game.
Just to tell you that last month, 90% of my guild was connecting only on Sunday for the BU and logged out. Or are they past (and money because only now you're interested)? I give you in the mile, on a real F2P game, yeah, on LoL (ok moba against MMORPG, this may be a game type of problem). The worst part is that they have spent more money than 6 euros subscription. May be thinking.

Frankly, the turn that takes Wakfu, with this desire to always want more money for a service far from the quality of the asking price, coupled with the tiny size of the team and from the dev lead (the lead Generally, those sections dev), plus non-responses to the above questions and the increasingly important role of D'Hector service really makes me think about the future of Wakfu. Will I have the means to play Wakfu when it asks me 300 euros a month to enjoy the entire game? Do I want to participate and support ankama in their vision of the players and their overall vision? Do wakfu not going out of business, reducing to neans my investment - so suddenly, should we all stoper now? we view the lack of loyalty to the players aerafal which made it the question arises: lack of loyalty, they know that the development of the game will stop, the lvl 200 has been released for this and that alone servers without the dev behind will still survive for 2-3 years. Pocketing the euro while spending the minimum for server maintenance.

Here, in conclusion, I love the world and I still support this game a bit. But the answers (see stock changes) are more than necessary for the whole community I think.

Good game to all.

Update: I would add, for the good of the community, a change in the instructions given to the moderators. How many French are forced to go on the English speaking forum for not to close them? Why this shift: for the subject of a guild, wanting to live and wanting wakfu the good of the community, which aimed to provide the resources that some have looted to enjoy entirely (making the impossible of the débloquement archmonsters . To say: nuisance for the game (thus share excluding CGU possible) short, without freedom of expression on the forum, players of the initiatives would not have been not closed the subject CM.. for the event, telling him to do that directly IG. The sharing event for the community should be unlock.
I would add that this blatant disregard for freedom of expression, freedom dear to the country of the head office of the company, I have also increasingly difficult to recognize me in his values. We know the new generation of worker and consumer. We do not recognize the values ​​of a company, it resigns and we do sustains more. Small thing can change a great deal.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #912551  Replies : 2  Views : 592
posté August 22, 2015, 02:28:48 | #3
In NOX it will be triggered at 12AM PST/2AM EST which is 6.5 hours from now.

I am assuming Ankama will trigger Remington/Phaeris/Amara at the same time. So you would have to calculate that according to the PST time. If not Ankama truly forgot about the other servers.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900652  Replies : 15  Views : 1039
posté August 13, 2015, 16:06:34 | #4
It's unfortunate that the game is in such a state but not much else one can do. A possible solution would be for everyone who is in a low level server to migrate to another server. Or better yet for all the empty servers to simply migrate to NOX.
*Migrate: To make a new account in the NOX server and start from scratch.
Think about it for a second. If everyone simply started anew on NOX we would have a large population with a multi-language population that would make NOX a true world. So go ahead and sign up folks. Tell your friends and make your accounts.

NOX welcomes you!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898105  Replies : 35  Views : 2497
posté August 13, 2015, 15:54:12 | #5
This sounds like a Nation/Guild vs Guild/PvP revamp but interesting idea. BUT if Ankama does decide to tackle this it will break down to a timeline and commitment that would be something like:
  • Ankama: Coming Soon.
  • 1 Year later: Coming Very Soon
  • 2 Years later: Really Coming Soon

This post has been edited by lealr - August 13, 2015, 15:55:18.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898100  Replies : 2  Views : 285
posté August 07, 2015, 20:56:08 | #6
The raising of the taxes is to push away those wanting to abuse the current state of the market. It's a smart move in my opinion. If you want to abuse the current state of things best you not do it in Brakmar.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #895861  Replies : 17  Views : 951
posté August 07, 2015, 05:33:53 | #7

Quote (KING-war @ 01 August 2015 03:34) *
This is starting to get really boring, been 175 for a months now. Nothing else to do. If we could get a date could look forward to it.

Not everyone is lv175 and no it is not boring yet. Sabi tell the team to take their time since I have about 15 more levels to go before cap. If I had time to play everyday and was cap, fully geared and runed, etc then, and only then "do you have my permission to update." *Bane voice.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #895633  Replies : 16  Views : 1513
posté July 03, 2015, 18:17:17 | #8
Anime Expo: Wakfu Anyone headed to the LA Anime Expo: Wakfu section to drill Ankama with questions? $75 for 1 day on site pass. :/

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881873  Replies : 3  Views : 449
posté June 04, 2015, 07:55:58 | #9
Morbid: You were not the only one to attack a Sufokian. Hypiron also attacked Sufokians. He should know the name of the one he ganked. And I don't deny that I did have fun seeing Brakmar with all the attention for once. Braks were complaining the minute I allied with Sufokia but I stood by the alliance because I am very fond of Sufokia, so their complaints about them standing there were directed to me not to the Sufokians or you.

Nur: When Hyp attacked the other Sufokian you were no there yet. You arrived when the other Sufokian got aggroed by Morbid. In the case of the Sufokians in Shuduku it was Bontans that aggroed them. I can't remember the name of all the ones aggroed. And I don't blame you if you think I am lying.
  • Regarding the law I later realized that it did not come into play because I didn't click the accept check mark—Noob mistake on my part. I believe you weren't pulled because you are the friend Morbid is referring to—I could be wrong though.
  • Regarding lack of discipline I try to be fair in government and have as much Guilds represent despite their past actions. I mentioned in my post above that the situation with you was an isolated incident and nothing I could do about, but I did talk to them, your welcome to ask them if I spoke to them. I don't control guilds they have their own right to do as they wish. I don't believe I can tell your guild what to do since I have no right in controlling another persons guild. I came to you last time when you PMed me about the Kelba incident. If I didn't care I would not have showed up, but I did and believe me I did my best to bring some closure to the isolated incident but failed.
  • Regarding being a hypocrite, if other people's actions reflect on me as a Governor then it has to be as such, at times it is the Governor that must take the blame for what others do, and if you believe I am a hypocrite then that is what I am. But I thank you for showing up when I called for assistance, for that I am grateful.
  • In regards to ganking, I don't see how it is justice for them to gank me and it being spiteful of me to do the same to them? There was an incident where they ganked each of my toons 6v1 and I guess if that makes them honest I cannot argue with your opinion. If I do the same I'll have to accept to be the foul player in these moments where I am Governor.
  • Regrading pointing fingers, mistakes, and heroes, I never pointed fingers at anyone but myself. I am unsure of how you read the post above, but perhaps I failed to bring out the message I intended, and for that I apologize to you. I never said I was Sufokia's hero, but Brakmar's failed hero, one that did what he could. And I don't understand the anger in the way you respond but if I did make a mistake, it is as you said "human error" and for that I apologize. I don't hold grudges and as I have said I appreciate you for coming. Your government helped immensely with the Eco, and I will forever be indebted to the kindness and support.
  • Regarding being mad, I am not mad at any of you. And it wasn't my "self-induced butt-brigade" because it was Nereid who ganked me, when all I wanted was to fix my nations bonuses so I simply retaliated, and everything else you saw was what unfolded when Amakna and Bonta showed up.
But I am glad you are able to get more support from Amakna. If anyone deserves support it is Sufokia the one nation that I believe deserves the kindness of every nation. I wish Sufokia the best in everything they do. And I apologize to you once again for not being able to find a resolution to the isolated incident. It does pain me I confess to know you don't believe I would have supported you in anything because I would have, but there is only so much one person can do. Despite all this I don't expect you to forgive me for any mistake I may have made, but I forgive you for not believe I would have supported you. Sufokia is alway a nation I keep close to my heart and shall never abandon or bring trouble to. I wish you and your nation the very best, and should the need ever arise I'll be glad to help in any way I can.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #871305  Replies : 22  Views : 2317
posté June 04, 2015, 05:03:27 | #10
I guess it's time for me to step in here—Brakmar Governor.

Ry-Senpai: I thank you for your words.

• Regarding Sufokia. Yes you were right in that I did approach Sufokia for an alliance and assistance. My choice was because I find Sufokia to be one of the most untarnished nations among others. They shine where others cannot. They have a past that puts them in a rank that most others cannot achieve. I also chose them because I have dear friends in Sufokia and would do anything for them, those who know me can attest to this. And yes they helped immensely in fixing our Eco, something I am very grateful for, even if they might not believe it, their kindness if forever remember by me. They showed kindness when some Riktus helped destroy my nation—and few Riktus even chose to ignore those those Riktus member who have a home in Brakmar guilds.
  • Brakmar Pking Sufokians. I believe you are mistaken in this. It was Amaknians that Pked Sufokians during that incident. I watched as they Ganked more than one Sufokian. It broke my heart to see all the other Sufokians stand there doing nothing to protect their own citizens. I even made sure to defend all Sufokians when there was trouble—at least those that I was made aware of. There was an incident in Shuduku where Sufokians were attacked and I made sure to defend and to punish those who attacked them but I guess good intentions go unnoticed for those of us Brakmarians that have a heart. I did my best to reach out to those who kept aggroing one of Sufokia's officers but it was an isolated incident, one I could not fix, and for that I apologize to them—I can only do so much. I made sure to show Sufokians members that I was different than other Brak Governors but maybe I failed somewhere and that I also apologize for.
  • Regarding Brakmar. Many people don't know me mostly because they are either new and don't know my past in this game. I've always fought for the innocent and for what was right, because I have always been a true Brakmarian despite its dark past and don't intend to give up on the nation ever. Brakmar is a hot head like the lava that cling to it, but it has a warm heart in those of us whom others nations tend to not see because we are in the shadows where the warmth reminds us who we are. We are a warring nations yes but some of us see the good in other nations and choose to help Braks that want to raid because it brings to life that warmth that reminds us why we are Brakmarian. In your speech you say "[never] trust the actions of the ... Brakmarian people," but I know that there are those in other nations that know they can trust me and other Brakmarians.
  • Regarding Riktus. I understand that Riktus needs to Eco-Terrorize to keep up bonuses but perhaps there could have been a better way to do this than resorting to PKs and malicious intents. I would have welcomed any negotiations to allow the Eco-Terror in return of having someone fix it after they left but I don't believe it was something your Government would have discussed—one can only dream.
  • I must confess that I did see the good work you had put in as Vice Governor of Riktus, particularly because one of your members The Manimal reached out to me to inform about the PvP event. I believe he was one of the better Riktus officers. But reading your post I now see that you tarnish the hard work he has done in reaching out to everyone. He approached in the most gentle manner, one that deserves my respect. But in your post you resort to demeaning words, calling out against your own Governor when you could have done so in a much more respectable manner—one that would have complimented all the hard work you had put in. I had high hopes for all your endeavors but now I cannot tell. I can only hope for the better.

Morbid-Angel: I also thank you for your opinion. I believe you are wrong in stating that we attacked Riktus. They attacked me when all I wanted was to fix our bonuses. If one attacks a Brakmarian we tend to defend our own in the same way you defend your own. To show you the fairness in their resort to violence they 2v1 me and in exchange I delivered the same, only harsher. I see the pride in your efforts to find pleasure in "[taking] a crack shot at Braks governor" and see why you brought your guild and allies.

You are not the only one that is friendly with Sufokia, for I also have friends there and hold them in high regard. Perhaps you were not aware of my negotiations with Sufokia before our Alliance. I had told them that in the event of such a scene they had the choice of not providing reinforcements or participating in fighting off invaders. So I don't believe it was solely because you were good friend with the Governor. We as Governors had discussed many things and reasons for not assisting in such a scenario. We didn't get salty over them not helping us, most Brakmarians didn't like the alliance I had made with Sufokia. I suffered in that alliance but I endured and they know how thankful I am in their assistance. It was the fact that you and your guild attacked Sufokians more than once that, one of them unflagged that made me reconsider the alliance and so I ended it. It was not the entire Brakmar that as you say "got salty" but me alone that couldn't understand why they let their own people get killed by your guild and Bontans. Perhaps in all the fights you failed to see your own guild attack those unflagged and how the Sufokian there stood watching them die.

Where you see humor I only see pride in your own ego to turn the tables where I am the bully and you are the hero. If you only knew of all the good I have done in Brakmar going back to the days where a darker guild had reigned. I must also confess that I held you in high regard until today but again one only hope for the good in others. And no I don't think you "should apologize for ... wiping the floor with Brak," because if anyone deserve to apologize to anyone it is me. I apologize to all Sufokians for failing to make things right and I apologize to Brakmarians for not seeing how the alliance with Riktus was a better choice for those in Brakmar who had members in Riktus. I also apologize to you for believing you were better than this. If anyone is to blame for anything it I not the entire Brakmar.

Nereid: The fight you won was 2 against me. I've seen your guild ganking a lot in Shuduko and do what the original poster mentions which is Merit Farm. How is your 2vme any different from a 2v6? I guess you got your glory in seeing another nation defend your actions to only cause trouble in a nation that was seeking a better way of doing things. You are welcome to continue your raids. In turn all I intend to do is fix the damage you will cause. If you attack me or my guild while we are fixing our bonuses expect retaliation. And feel free to call out the assistance of Amakna or Bonta if it justifies the wrong you do and paints me as the bully. For me to defend my nation doesn't make the bully, it only makes me someone who beileves in their nation, even if others only see me as another Brakmarian dictator. Unlike you I don't resort to calling 2 nations to defend any wrong actions I might have done. I take a lose when I see I am the one doing wrong. In this case I was the one doing right in defending my nation.

~Tulish: Brakmar's Governor.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #871244  Replies : 22  Views : 2317
posté May 27, 2015, 13:54:46 | #11
Nation Meeting Tonight 9:30pm EST I guess they finally got around to fixing the Politics section. Wonderful!

Brakmar's new government is hosting a meeting tonight at 9:30pm EST to discuss topics of interest.
Feel free to stop by at the Jonk's Outpost in the nation entrance.
We might have representatives from our allied nation of Sufokia.

Topics to discuss include:
  1. PvP
  2. Events
  3. Complaints
  4. Bonuses
  5. Outlaws
  6. and Eco Terrorists.

I hope to see everyone out there.

—Tulish: Governor of Brakmar 

This post has been edited by lealr - May 27, 2015, 17:20:46.
Thread : Brakmar  Preview message : #867073  Replies : 1  Views : 716
posté May 25, 2015, 02:23:48 | #12

I was browsing through the Politics section of NOX and well I can't seem to make a post. There is no "New Topic" option. Above on the sticky notes it says to relog you account but that doesn't seem to fix any issue, assuming there was one.

Has anyone be able to post in NOX politics section? I am wanting to advertise Brakmar cabinet positions but I am unable to do so.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #866022  Replies : 36  Views : 854
posté May 19, 2015, 14:18:32 | #13
I probably have the worst Sac build in the server. Noob since open Beta.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863198  Replies : 27  Views : 1529
posté May 18, 2015, 20:59:43 | #14
Cross Server PvP would be quite the treat but might be too much to ask. I don't know the difficulty in making such a thing possible but I assume it would be difficult. One can dream.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #862924  Replies : 18  Views : 1039
posté May 18, 2015, 20:57:50 | #15
Oh the tragedy that is Bonta.

Once the most populated nation, always vibrant, always flourishing. Now but a shadow of what it used to be. I do know that Bonta is a popular target for raids, and as always there is no Bontans that are willing to counter the raids. Hopefully as its citizens grow in levels they will unite and fend of those who do attack them.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #862921  Replies : 8  Views : 859
posté April 10, 2015, 05:22:30 | #16
I don't understand the reasoning in binding gear to an account after it has been equipped. There needs to be a better explanation as to why it will be as such. Will the gear have higher stats than all current equipment, will they provide a special aura that gives us 2 AP?

Simply reading the word "Bind" makes me not too interested on running those UBs. I'll just do other things.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #849017  Replies : 217  Views : 8097
posté April 10, 2015, 05:10:39 | #17
Gosh this is an old post of mine. Didn't realize people actually scroll through the archives to read. lol

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #849009  Replies : 15  Views : 2908
posté March 25, 2015, 17:48:21 | #18
I am assuming this is not priority for the programmers? It should be of some priority. All the lag is terrible at times, and having to restart the client every time is not something we should be doing.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #843286  Replies : 5  Views : 840
posté February 06, 2015, 16:49:46 | #19
Mounts: Drago vs Turkey Was just curious what are the available cosmetics when it comes to both mount types?

It appears that if you get the free one, which I have, you have no option than 1 thrash harness. On the other hand if you get the purchased one you get a mount which will look just like every other, with the exception that you get to buy some harnesses on the shop.

1. Anyone know all the available harnesses in-game and in shop?
  2. Also any cool ideas of what cosmetics you might like to have?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #827748  Replies : 4  Views : 606
posté January 23, 2015, 20:25:41 | #20

Which server are you considering joining? NOX or Remington? If NOX you are welcome to join my Guild as I speak Spanish and English, y mi hermano tambien. I assume you are leaning towards Remington. If you do consider NOX you are always welcome.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823260  Replies : 3  Views : 324