Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

lealr's profile
Statistics
382 Posts (0.3 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 22, 2015, 02:28:48 | #1
In NOX it will be triggered at 12AM PST/2AM EST which is 6.5 hours from now.

I am assuming Ankama will trigger Remington/Phaeris/Amara at the same time. So you would have to calculate that according to the PST time. If not Ankama truly forgot about the other servers.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900652  Replies : 15  Views : 634
posté August 13, 2015, 16:06:34 | #2
It's unfortunate that the game is in such a state but not much else one can do. A possible solution would be for everyone who is in a low level server to migrate to another server. Or better yet for all the empty servers to simply migrate to NOX.
*Migrate: To make a new account in the NOX server and start from scratch.
Think about it for a second. If everyone simply started anew on NOX we would have a large population with a multi-language population that would make NOX a true world. So go ahead and sign up folks. Tell your friends and make your accounts.

NOX welcomes you!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898105  Replies : 35  Views : 2002
posté August 13, 2015, 15:54:12 | #3
This sounds like a Nation/Guild vs Guild/PvP revamp but interesting idea. BUT if Ankama does decide to tackle this it will break down to a timeline and commitment that would be something like:
  • Ankama: Coming Soon.
  • 1 Year later: Coming Very Soon
  • 2 Years later: Really Coming Soon

This post has been edited by lealr - August 13, 2015, 15:55:18.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898100  Replies : 2  Views : 234
posté August 07, 2015, 20:56:08 | #4
The raising of the taxes is to push away those wanting to abuse the current state of the market. It's a smart move in my opinion. If you want to abuse the current state of things best you not do it in Brakmar.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #895861  Replies : 17  Views : 721
posté August 07, 2015, 05:33:53 | #5

Quote (KING-war @ 01 August 2015 03:34) *
This is starting to get really boring, been 175 for a months now. Nothing else to do. If we could get a date could look forward to it.

Not everyone is lv175 and no it is not boring yet. Sabi tell the team to take their time since I have about 15 more levels to go before cap. If I had time to play everyday and was cap, fully geared and runed, etc then, and only then "do you have my permission to update." *Bane voice.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #895633  Replies : 16  Views : 1323
posté July 03, 2015, 18:17:17 | #6
Anime Expo: Wakfu Anyone headed to the LA Anime Expo: Wakfu section to drill Ankama with questions? $75 for 1 day on site pass. :/

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881873  Replies : 3  Views : 398
posté June 04, 2015, 07:55:58 | #7
Morbid: You were not the only one to attack a Sufokian. Hypiron also attacked Sufokians. He should know the name of the one he ganked. And I don't deny that I did have fun seeing Brakmar with all the attention for once. Braks were complaining the minute I allied with Sufokia but I stood by the alliance because I am very fond of Sufokia, so their complaints about them standing there were directed to me not to the Sufokians or you.

Nur: When Hyp attacked the other Sufokian you were no there yet. You arrived when the other Sufokian got aggroed by Morbid. In the case of the Sufokians in Shuduku it was Bontans that aggroed them. I can't remember the name of all the ones aggroed. And I don't blame you if you think I am lying.
  • Regarding the law I later realized that it did not come into play because I didn't click the accept check mark—Noob mistake on my part. I believe you weren't pulled because you are the friend Morbid is referring to—I could be wrong though.
  • Regarding lack of discipline I try to be fair in government and have as much Guilds represent despite their past actions. I mentioned in my post above that the situation with you was an isolated incident and nothing I could do about, but I did talk to them, your welcome to ask them if I spoke to them. I don't control guilds they have their own right to do as they wish. I don't believe I can tell your guild what to do since I have no right in controlling another persons guild. I came to you last time when you PMed me about the Kelba incident. If I didn't care I would not have showed up, but I did and believe me I did my best to bring some closure to the isolated incident but failed.
  • Regarding being a hypocrite, if other people's actions reflect on me as a Governor then it has to be as such, at times it is the Governor that must take the blame for what others do, and if you believe I am a hypocrite then that is what I am. But I thank you for showing up when I called for assistance, for that I am grateful.
  • In regards to ganking, I don't see how it is justice for them to gank me and it being spiteful of me to do the same to them? There was an incident where they ganked each of my toons 6v1 and I guess if that makes them honest I cannot argue with your opinion. If I do the same I'll have to accept to be the foul player in these moments where I am Governor.
  • Regrading pointing fingers, mistakes, and heroes, I never pointed fingers at anyone but myself. I am unsure of how you read the post above, but perhaps I failed to bring out the message I intended, and for that I apologize to you. I never said I was Sufokia's hero, but Brakmar's failed hero, one that did what he could. And I don't understand the anger in the way you respond but if I did make a mistake, it is as you said "human error" and for that I apologize. I don't hold grudges and as I have said I appreciate you for coming. Your government helped immensely with the Eco, and I will forever be indebted to the kindness and support.
  • Regarding being mad, I am not mad at any of you. And it wasn't my "self-induced butt-brigade" because it was Nereid who ganked me, when all I wanted was to fix my nations bonuses so I simply retaliated, and everything else you saw was what unfolded when Amakna and Bonta showed up.
But I am glad you are able to get more support from Amakna. If anyone deserves support it is Sufokia the one nation that I believe deserves the kindness of every nation. I wish Sufokia the best in everything they do. And I apologize to you once again for not being able to find a resolution to the isolated incident. It does pain me I confess to know you don't believe I would have supported you in anything because I would have, but there is only so much one person can do. Despite all this I don't expect you to forgive me for any mistake I may have made, but I forgive you for not believe I would have supported you. Sufokia is alway a nation I keep close to my heart and shall never abandon or bring trouble to. I wish you and your nation the very best, and should the need ever arise I'll be glad to help in any way I can.

~Tulish 

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #871305  Replies : 20  Views : 1412
posté June 04, 2015, 05:03:27 | #8
I guess it's time for me to step in here—Brakmar Governor.

Ry-Senpai: I thank you for your words.

• Regarding Sufokia. Yes you were right in that I did approach Sufokia for an alliance and assistance. My choice was because I find Sufokia to be one of the most untarnished nations among others. They shine where others cannot. They have a past that puts them in a rank that most others cannot achieve. I also chose them because I have dear friends in Sufokia and would do anything for them, those who know me can attest to this. And yes they helped immensely in fixing our Eco, something I am very grateful for, even if they might not believe it, their kindness if forever remember by me. They showed kindness when some Riktus helped destroy my nation—and few Riktus even chose to ignore those those Riktus member who have a home in Brakmar guilds.
  • Brakmar Pking Sufokians. I believe you are mistaken in this. It was Amaknians that Pked Sufokians during that incident. I watched as they Ganked more than one Sufokian. It broke my heart to see all the other Sufokians stand there doing nothing to protect their own citizens. I even made sure to defend all Sufokians when there was trouble—at least those that I was made aware of. There was an incident in Shuduku where Sufokians were attacked and I made sure to defend and to punish those who attacked them but I guess good intentions go unnoticed for those of us Brakmarians that have a heart. I did my best to reach out to those who kept aggroing one of Sufokia's officers but it was an isolated incident, one I could not fix, and for that I apologize to them—I can only do so much. I made sure to show Sufokians members that I was different than other Brak Governors but maybe I failed somewhere and that I also apologize for.
  • Regarding Brakmar. Many people don't know me mostly because they are either new and don't know my past in this game. I've always fought for the innocent and for what was right, because I have always been a true Brakmarian despite its dark past and don't intend to give up on the nation ever. Brakmar is a hot head like the lava that cling to it, but it has a warm heart in those of us whom others nations tend to not see because we are in the shadows where the warmth reminds us who we are. We are a warring nations yes but some of us see the good in other nations and choose to help Braks that want to raid because it brings to life that warmth that reminds us why we are Brakmarian. In your speech you say "[never] trust the actions of the ... Brakmarian people," but I know that there are those in other nations that know they can trust me and other Brakmarians.
  • Regarding Riktus. I understand that Riktus needs to Eco-Terrorize to keep up bonuses but perhaps there could have been a better way to do this than resorting to PKs and malicious intents. I would have welcomed any negotiations to allow the Eco-Terror in return of having someone fix it after they left but I don't believe it was something your Government would have discussed—one can only dream.
  • I must confess that I did see the good work you had put in as Vice Governor of Riktus, particularly because one of your members The Manimal reached out to me to inform about the PvP event. I believe he was one of the better Riktus officers. But reading your post I now see that you tarnish the hard work he has done in reaching out to everyone. He approached in the most gentle manner, one that deserves my respect. But in your post you resort to demeaning words, calling out against your own Governor when you could have done so in a much more respectable manner—one that would have complimented all the hard work you had put in. I had high hopes for all your endeavors but now I cannot tell. I can only hope for the better.

Morbid-Angel: I also thank you for your opinion. I believe you are wrong in stating that we attacked Riktus. They attacked me when all I wanted was to fix our bonuses. If one attacks a Brakmarian we tend to defend our own in the same way you defend your own. To show you the fairness in their resort to violence they 2v1 me and in exchange I delivered the same, only harsher. I see the pride in your efforts to find pleasure in "[taking] a crack shot at Braks governor" and see why you brought your guild and allies.

You are not the only one that is friendly with Sufokia, for I also have friends there and hold them in high regard. Perhaps you were not aware of my negotiations with Sufokia before our Alliance. I had told them that in the event of such a scene they had the choice of not providing reinforcements or participating in fighting off invaders. So I don't believe it was solely because you were good friend with the Governor. We as Governors had discussed many things and reasons for not assisting in such a scenario. We didn't get salty over them not helping us, most Brakmarians didn't like the alliance I had made with Sufokia. I suffered in that alliance but I endured and they know how thankful I am in their assistance. It was the fact that you and your guild attacked Sufokians more than once that, one of them unflagged that made me reconsider the alliance and so I ended it. It was not the entire Brakmar that as you say "got salty" but me alone that couldn't understand why they let their own people get killed by your guild and Bontans. Perhaps in all the fights you failed to see your own guild attack those unflagged and how the Sufokian there stood watching them die.

Where you see humor I only see pride in your own ego to turn the tables where I am the bully and you are the hero. If you only knew of all the good I have done in Brakmar going back to the days where a darker guild had reigned. I must also confess that I held you in high regard until today but again one only hope for the good in others. And no I don't think you "should apologize for ... wiping the floor with Brak," because if anyone deserve to apologize to anyone it is me. I apologize to all Sufokians for failing to make things right and I apologize to Brakmarians for not seeing how the alliance with Riktus was a better choice for those in Brakmar who had members in Riktus. I also apologize to you for believing you were better than this. If anyone is to blame for anything it I not the entire Brakmar.

Nereid: The fight you won was 2 against me. I've seen your guild ganking a lot in Shuduko and do what the original poster mentions which is Merit Farm. How is your 2vme any different from a 2v6? I guess you got your glory in seeing another nation defend your actions to only cause trouble in a nation that was seeking a better way of doing things. You are welcome to continue your raids. In turn all I intend to do is fix the damage you will cause. If you attack me or my guild while we are fixing our bonuses expect retaliation. And feel free to call out the assistance of Amakna or Bonta if it justifies the wrong you do and paints me as the bully. For me to defend my nation doesn't make the bully, it only makes me someone who beileves in their nation, even if others only see me as another Brakmarian dictator. Unlike you I don't resort to calling 2 nations to defend any wrong actions I might have done. I take a lose when I see I am the one doing wrong. In this case I was the one doing right in defending my nation.

~Tulish: Brakmar's Governor.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #871244  Replies : 20  Views : 1412
posté May 27, 2015, 13:54:46 | #9
Nation Meeting Tonight 9:30pm EST I guess they finally got around to fixing the Politics section. Wonderful!

Brakmar's new government is hosting a meeting tonight at 9:30pm EST to discuss topics of interest.
Feel free to stop by at the Jonk's Outpost in the nation entrance.
We might have representatives from our allied nation of Sufokia.

Topics to discuss include:
  1. PvP
  2. Events
  3. Complaints
  4. Bonuses
  5. Outlaws
  6. and Eco Terrorists.

I hope to see everyone out there.

—Tulish: Governor of Brakmar 

This post has been edited by lealr - May 27, 2015, 17:20:46.
Thread : Brakmar  Preview message : #867073  Replies : 1  Views : 488
posté May 25, 2015, 02:23:48 | #10
—Hello:

I was browsing through the Politics section of NOX and well I can't seem to make a post. There is no "New Topic" option. Above on the sticky notes it says to relog you account but that doesn't seem to fix any issue, assuming there was one.

Has anyone be able to post in NOX politics section? I am wanting to advertise Brakmar cabinet positions but I am unable to do so.

—Tulish

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #866022  Replies : 36  Views : 726
posté May 19, 2015, 14:18:32 | #11
I probably have the worst Sac build in the server. Noob since open Beta.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863198  Replies : 27  Views : 1259
posté May 18, 2015, 20:59:43 | #12
Cross Server PvP would be quite the treat but might be too much to ask. I don't know the difficulty in making such a thing possible but I assume it would be difficult. One can dream.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #862924  Replies : 18  Views : 888
posté May 18, 2015, 20:57:50 | #13
Oh the tragedy that is Bonta.

Once the most populated nation, always vibrant, always flourishing. Now but a shadow of what it used to be. I do know that Bonta is a popular target for raids, and as always there is no Bontans that are willing to counter the raids. Hopefully as its citizens grow in levels they will unite and fend of those who do attack them.

Tulish 

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #862921  Replies : 8  Views : 766
posté April 10, 2015, 05:22:30 | #14
I don't understand the reasoning in binding gear to an account after it has been equipped. There needs to be a better explanation as to why it will be as such. Will the gear have higher stats than all current equipment, will they provide a special aura that gives us 2 AP?

Simply reading the word "Bind" makes me not too interested on running those UBs. I'll just do other things.

Tulish 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #849017  Replies : 217  Views : 7127
posté April 10, 2015, 05:10:39 | #15
Gosh this is an old post of mine. Didn't realize people actually scroll through the archives to read. lol
Tulish 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #849009  Replies : 15  Views : 2649
posté March 25, 2015, 17:48:21 | #16
I am assuming this is not priority for the programmers? It should be of some priority. All the lag is terrible at times, and having to restart the client every time is not something we should be doing.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #843286  Replies : 5  Views : 706
posté February 06, 2015, 16:49:46 | #17
Mounts: Drago vs Turkey Was just curious what are the available cosmetics when it comes to both mount types?

It appears that if you get the free one, which I have, you have no option than 1 thrash harness. On the other hand if you get the purchased one you get a mount which will look just like every other, with the exception that you get to buy some harnesses on the shop.

1. Anyone know all the available harnesses in-game and in shop?
  2. Also any cool ideas of what cosmetics you might like to have?

Tulish 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #827748  Replies : 4  Views : 535
posté January 23, 2015, 20:25:41 | #18
Hola/Hello,

Which server are you considering joining? NOX or Remington? If NOX you are welcome to join my Guild as I speak Spanish and English, y mi hermano tambien. I assume you are leaning towards Remington. If you do consider NOX you are always welcome.

~Tulish 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823260  Replies : 3  Views : 263
posté January 20, 2015, 22:38:04 | #19
Oh it's this kind of thread.

1. I was ganked by the guild called "Winds of Yurburt" when I was lv132.
  2. I was also constantly PKed on occasions by your Guild when I was running dungeons trying to enjoy my play time at Cactus dungeon, Sadida, Shuduku, Ambassadors Wing.
  3. I was ganked 6v1 when I was in Bonta that included members of your Guild.
  4. I have been PM'd by so many Brak players that you guys have been PKing them.
  5. I remember seeing you guys 3v1 an Osa that was at Ambassadors Wings, more than once.
  6. I remember you guys saying it is FAIR to gank a lv150 above because they are too high level to kill.
  7. I remember you guys thrash talking people when you PK them.
  8. I remember you guys killing lv120s under to gain merit, and you guys still do.

You guys tend to avoid players in your level because there is no way you guys can beat them, so you resort to killing low level players to gain merit. You guys need to point the fingers in the right direction because you guys are the culprits here. Please leave all those low level players alone because you are making them leave the game. Stop camping Whispers Island, Ambassadors Wing, Sadida where all the low level players are trying to level.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #822082  Replies : 45  Views : 1744
posté January 18, 2015, 01:01:08 | #20
Server is down. I am in HC spores. Thank you Ankama. NOX server.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #820906  Replies : 28  Views : 1332