Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

lealr's profile
Statistics
345 Posts (0.38 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 31, 2014, 19:33:57 | #1

Quote (Dharymel @ 31 August 2014 19:03) *
If you meant that for me, IDCAA, english isn't my first language either.

I may have over-exaggerated the leet-speak but my intention wasn't to make fun of his language, it was to point out that he may have not explained his problem correctly if he just started to demand to get his problem fixed in a childish, bratty way... pretty much the way he's been writing in the entire thread, which makes it hard to be sympathetic IMO. Especially after his "what-you-gonna-do-now-huh-Sabi?" opening post. Frustration and desperation aren't an excuse to demand things with such attitude.

Although yeah, I guess I forgot to point out that if he didn't really explain the problem, Support wouldn't be able to help him. The leet-speak was meant to be an example of not being descriptive, not a way to make fun of him at all.
There are better ways of expressing your point. While it is apparent what you are trying to express it still reads as demeaning.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768254  Replies : 28  Views : 698
posté August 31, 2014, 19:00:48 | #2
This thread will be closed at some point for all the flaming going on.

For those of you directing the OP to support again, you should know that the support website is still lacking. The redesign of the support website was just that a 'redesign' to give the impression that things will be better and responses will be better. In time it will hopefully provide better service but that is not the case today.

If I am not mistaken someone once said 'do not feed the trolls'.

To the OP it is frustrating to have to deal with support but like Sabi has pointed out she has no power in that department. All Sabi can do is look into the issue and hopefully convince the support team—if there is one—to look into your ticket once again. You are not the only one who wants their Guild Rank fixed for others have had the same issue as you.

But their support team definitely needs to step up their game.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768246  Replies : 28  Views : 698
posté August 29, 2014, 15:11:32 | #3
Do you really think they care about your compensations/concerns? Have they ever listened or taken into concern your or anyone's ideas/points? More than likely not. Just prepare in advance my friend, start planning out what new gear you will need, how much more days and hours of your life you need to spend to get OP again. It's all about time investment.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767399  Replies : 27  Views : 763
posté August 29, 2014, 03:32:01 | #4
Complaining is always something good to do. Or grinding which leads to more complaining, so not much.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767287  Replies : 10  Views : 383
posté August 28, 2014, 16:34:59 | #5
Ankama Support: Pointless Basically I sent in a ticket to have my payment issue looked into and as we all know Ankama Support doesn't exist and do their best effort to pretend they solved the issue when in reality they haven't. In my case they magically hit the resolve button and sent out a dead link. I am assuming the dead link was intentional which covers up their inability to fix our issue.

I am curious how many of you have had this issue as well. As for Sabi it is apparent now that you have no powers to fix anything and it is all left to the French staff that actually work in the Ankama Company Offices to have things fixed, but then again even they probably don't know what the problem is.

"I can't wait for all the amazing magical updates and cool stuff to venture into"—but oh wait I can't access them if I can't subscribe. "I'll send another ticket in a few months to have my issue fixed"—but oh wait they will probably send me a similar dead link and fake response. YAY Ankama! Go, go.

Email saying ticket resolved:

When you click on the actual link this is the reality:

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #767121  Replies : 3  Views : 193
posté August 27, 2014, 05:06:54 | #6
They sure like advertising things that can't be bought. They need to fix their payment method before they continue with all their sales.

Thread : News  Preview message : #766690  Replies : 4  Views : 180
posté August 09, 2014, 04:15:02 | #7
Communication & Support Whilst this thread might reiterate something on an existing thread I am posting a new thread as my issue is a bit different and am curious if any others face the issue I do.

It’s sad that we, as a community, are left to face such issues as we are today and that we are ignored—meaning we are not given proper answers. It begs to question what those that are here to assist and voice our concerns actually do and how limited their influence is in making a difference for us. I recall in a past case our then CM Troyle had mentioned that if anyone is to blame for the superiors flaws it is them and so our current CM is failing us today. It proves to us that they are limited in power to assist us or are ignored themselves.

As a player I am also faced with the same payment issue that most others face to this day. In addition to that I am unable to submit at ticket as I get a consistent error each time I click submit—leaving me at a dead end. What makes matters worse is that the error message is in French and I have no clue what it means.

The support website was ‘improved’ to better assist us players yet it does no such thing, as most tickets go unanswered for months with only false promises. There is still a lot of bugs on the ‘new improved’ support website. But my issue is of little importance. Though I am curious if any other player is not able to submit tickets?

The real issue lies in the lack of transparency. I understand that things are changing so we must bear with the recent change of events but some things need to be addressed immediately before others. A bit more transparency would help immensely—particularly in our English Community.

Will the payment issue ever be resolved? Are you guys really aware of the issue? If so why have you not provided some detailed explanation, so we can feel assured you are working on the issue? Does your support team exist? If they do exist why do they usually take long to respond or why do they provide everyone with the same generic messages?

A majority of the community has been looking into the issue and trying to find a work around in hopes of assisting others. This goes to show you how much we are interested in resolving the issue ourselves.

Can one of the higher ups provide us with some comforting news or update to ease our pain? It would go a long way to hear some news.

—Tulish

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761209  Replies : 0  Views : 61
posté August 07, 2014, 04:13:26 | #8
A lot of people are having this issue so you are not alone. I believe Ankama is not up to par in a lot of things so they are not able to fix this issue. What more can you expect from the great Ankama? Just give them time they are 'good' at fixing things so all will be 'well' in due time. All we can do for now is 'enjoy' the game. I mean the game is free what more can we ask for?

"Great" things are to be expecting in the coming months I can see it now. Hopefully they can hire a good team with 'vast' experience in all aspects of the game, support, and security so we can better enjoy the game. For now all we can do is keep a 'straight' face like we have been doing for years as the 'amazing' Ankama peeps pat us in the back for our patience.

Enjoy the free game my friend cause the purpose of the game being free is so there can be less complaints—at least that is what I believe they expected.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #760653  Replies : 11  Views : 330
posté August 06, 2014, 05:01:53 | #9

Quote (Asthis @ 06 August 2014 04:36) *
I would just leave Brakmar. All they seem to care about is war.
Only the strong are worthy to stay in Brakmar. We were born on a warring state why would we not care about war? Brakmar is not meant for kids.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #760370  Replies : 25  Views : 774
posté August 01, 2014, 18:14:51 | #10
We need new Avatars! It's just more pleasing when we can customize our own Avatars instead of seeing others share the same avatars. Hopefully some day soon. —Tulish 

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #759174  Replies : 7  Views : 239
posté August 01, 2014, 18:07:41 | #11

Quote (Nox16 @ 01 August 2014 17:37) *
I said it before and ill say it again when steam is brought up i really dont think steam is the answer your all looking for. Oh but the publicity... boop gone when it gets washed away by all the other games drowning in steam that come out on a daily basis... i hope they releases on a week without anything big coming out. Also can i just say using beta for everything is really starting to make the word meaningless. Also you do know that this isnt going to solve the issues with support right? why do you think steam would care at all. They let early access games run rampant with people giving tons of money to games that are just taking it then running, god steam itself doesnt even have a good refund policy. *sigh* I always get so angry when people try to mark steam as the best thing that has every happened and will solve all of wakfus problem. It most likely wont.
Are you ever optimistic?

Thread : News  Preview message : #759168  Replies : 67  Views : 2111
posté August 01, 2014, 18:01:32 | #12
Sounds like something I would do.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #759164  Replies : 11  Views : 379
posté July 24, 2014, 21:15:48 | #13

Quote (-xKohta- @ 24 July 2014 20:40) *
They need to fix this soon. Too many people have this problem and they don't seem to care much. Simply ridiculous.
Why should they care? The game is free to play now which more than likely they hope makes all the players stop complaining and gives them more reason to not care about returning lost items/bugs etc. I am assuming they can't handle the international community so they gave us the F2P model.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756924  Replies : 17  Views : 750
posté July 19, 2014, 19:36:53 | #14

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 10 June 2014 20:04) *
We not have our official comunity team. We don't have someone to help us, so I come by this ask u guys to help us. I'm trying to represent our comunity thoughs, we feel abandoned and we play wakfu cause we love this game, even with the darksides, we enjoy it, so please don't let us down, fix it asap, or our comunity will be smaller soon.

P.S.: I'm trying to represent my comunity, i'm not careing about myself, cause i have 10 months on my acc. But please, look for my beloved ones. I beg u.

*Dsite = Dofus site
*Wsite = Wakfu site
This goes to show you how the ideology Ankama follows. "Hey lets build a Portuguese Server but we lets not worry about the Community Manager," or "Hey lets make a German Server and Include a Community Manager but not really put any effort to see them succeed."

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755299  Replies : 9  Views : 551
posté July 16, 2014, 16:30:11 | #15

Quote (aquabeauty @ 16 July 2014 16:06) *
Well then,

make sure you pack your hater armor before coming nox.

I am much too familiar with le hate. Either way all is well!!! And welcome.
The only Armor I know is Monte who is a Feca God. Too OP. Also hi Aqua.

And welcome to NOX JerryDB. NOX is a bit scary some times.

Tulish 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754461  Replies : 17  Views : 584
posté July 15, 2014, 18:53:15 | #16

Quote (Israfael @ 15 July 2014 17:07) *
@Troyle, thx you for let our Forum be open.^^
I saw what you write at our Forum. Thx for the information, i translate it for our people as far as i could.

Only 1 short question. Is it possible for me and seafarius as the last members of the german-com.-team to get the full forum-mod rights at the german forum, so we can handle it ourself?
For someone as dedicated as you, who fights for their community, I believe you deserve some form of compensation my friend. Ankama should compensate you in some form for trying to keep their presence alive in Germany even though it appeared as though you were fighting a loosing battle. David vs Goliath.

The effort demonstrated by you and other German players in keeping your server alive is unmatched and I applaud you for that.

—Tulish

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754252  Replies : 65  Views : 1736
posté July 11, 2014, 14:29:23 | #17

Quote (Troyle @ 11 July 2014 14:08) *
Deals take time. Once again, I can’t give you details as to what our plans are, but once they’ll start, it should all make sense to you. Let’s just say we’re not alone in making this happen, and there are many things that still need to be confirmed and prepared before we can proceed.

The change of model is a first step in making the game more popular worldwide, but we won’t be targeting Germany right now.

It’s taking longer than anticipated, and had we known how long it would take back when Mascha left, we might have decided to close the website right away.

I agree that this is making the situation worse for all our current German players, and I’m sorry for that. But what we want is to make sure that when we do start to put efforts in acquiring new German players, they arrive in the best conditions possible.
You still didn't answer [Israfaels] question if they will get a Sub-Forum on this International Website?

If anyone deserves a server transfer with all their items it's them, and it needs to be done immediately before they all leave for good and you have no choice but to close down the server for good—which might already be the next step Ankama is preparing to do.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #753116  Replies : 65  Views : 1736
posté July 10, 2014, 19:06:38 | #18

Quote (Elithril @ 10 July 2014 18:23) *
1. It's almost impossible to find the german forum, now.
  • You are right my friend. When I type "www.wakfu.com/de" it redirects me to EN website and makes it a bit difficult to locate the German Forum. The only work around is to have the user go to the EN Forum then click on the language icon on the top right to finally get to the German Forum. Too many clicks is not a good option for users—especially if English might not be their first language.

2. Will we get a subforum here, since our old forum was hidden?
  • This would be a nice option. An alternative would be for them to redirect the "www.wakfu.com/de" to the "forum.wakfu.com/de" so the users are not confused. If they could also add a message on the top saying "to download the game click here," "for news [English] click here", etc.

3. Boy, am i a masochist or why do i stick to this game/company..
  • I ask myself why I stick to this game as well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #752832  Replies : 65  Views : 1736
posté July 10, 2014, 16:34:48 | #19
It could be a sign of the NOX Watch choosing you as their messenger. On a serious matter I need to check my Eni to see if it looks the same.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #752766  Replies : 12  Views : 455
posté July 10, 2014, 16:31:40 | #20
Just so you all know this new updated website still has bugs. Keep going through the pages and if you have a keen eye you will see the bugs. More like a 7/10 over all ranking. But a good presentation.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #752763  Replies : 10  Views : 257