Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

lealr's profile
Statistics
366 Posts (0.34 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté February 06, 2015, 16:49:46 | #1
Mounts: Drago vs Turkey Was just curious what are the available cosmetics when it comes to both mount types?

It appears that if you get the free one, which I have, you have no option than 1 thrash harness. On the other hand if you get the purchased one you get a mount which will look just like every other, with the exception that you get to buy some harnesses on the shop.

1. Anyone know all the available harnesses in-game and in shop?
  2. Also any cool ideas of what cosmetics you might like to have?

Tulish 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #827748  Replies : 4  Views : 362
posté January 23, 2015, 20:25:41 | #2
Hola/Hello,

Which server are you considering joining? NOX or Remington? If NOX you are welcome to join my Guild as I speak Spanish and English, y mi hermano tambien. I assume you are leaning towards Remington. If you do consider NOX you are always welcome.

~Tulish 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823260  Replies : 3  Views : 164
posté January 20, 2015, 22:38:04 | #3
Oh it's this kind of thread.

1. I was ganked by the guild called "Winds of Yurburt" when I was lv132.
  2. I was also constantly PKed on occasions by your Guild when I was running dungeons trying to enjoy my play time at Cactus dungeon, Sadida, Shuduku, Ambassadors Wing.
  3. I was ganked 6v1 when I was in Bonta that included members of your Guild.
  4. I have been PM'd by so many Brak players that you guys have been PKing them.
  5. I remember seeing you guys 3v1 an Osa that was at Ambassadors Wings, more than once.
  6. I remember you guys saying it is FAIR to gank a lv150 above because they are too high level to kill.
  7. I remember you guys thrash talking people when you PK them.
  8. I remember you guys killing lv120s under to gain merit, and you guys still do.

You guys tend to avoid players in your level because there is no way you guys can beat them, so you resort to killing low level players to gain merit. You guys need to point the fingers in the right direction because you guys are the culprits here. Please leave all those low level players alone because you are making them leave the game. Stop camping Whispers Island, Ambassadors Wing, Sadida where all the low level players are trying to level.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #822082  Replies : 45  Views : 1126
posté January 18, 2015, 01:01:08 | #4
Server is down. I am in HC spores. Thank you Ankama. NOX server.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #820906  Replies : 28  Views : 950
posté January 11, 2015, 05:33:10 | #5

Quote (holylance @ 11 January 2015 05:20) *
Dat music variation tho, song in second video was stupid as hell IMO.
Those song were selected by the ones doing the PvP, not me. lol Just though I'd point that out.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #819059  Replies : 16  Views : 1249
posté January 11, 2015, 05:03:25 | #6
Updated: PvP Showcase NOX Saturday January 10 PvP [Old]:
1. Panda vs Sram and Eca
2. Panda lv165 vs Osa lv165

Sadly I couldn't get the entire fights due to some PvP I was in but in the first video the panda had an eni which was 1 turned by team two, and the Panda had to fend for himself. Fun stuff. I hope everyone enjoys.

Sunday January 11 PvP [New]:
1. Feca vs Sac
2. Panda vs Sram
3. Panda vs Sram *Wakfu Music
4. Sac vs Eca *Wakfu Music This particular fight was glitched, the Eca's positioning was in two different places so the Sac saw it in one place while we saw it in another. Ankama needs to fix this.

~Tulish

This post has been edited by lealr - January 13, 2015, 01:16:35.
Reason for edit : Fixed Broken Links
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #819053  Replies : 16  Views : 1249
posté January 08, 2015, 17:40:10 | #7

Quote (Asriah @ 08 January 2015 06:03) *
So now you want to take it to a personal note calling people nobodies. I think I can leave this conversation on this note, seeing how you just made yourself look like a fool.

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 08 January 2015 06:07) *
You're a loser and need a life. You're living too hard in Wakfu and people can see it. Don't know what Srams have done to you to make you bawl so hard in the forums. Also I don't have problems in 4v1's PvE; once again reading arguments that I don't intend! Lern2readingcomprehension

'Nuff said. I'm out!

Sounds like these two gentlemen were having a hissy fit—it's not nice to argue with a lady. Scram need to be nerfed. I never liked the class and find it too much of a cowards class that noobs resort to when they can't play a real class. —Tulish 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #818429  Replies : 99  Views : 3907
posté January 08, 2015, 17:12:06 | #8
Miccah:

If I may ask who was this culprit/guild and what server (Send me a private message if in NOX, since you cannot state the name/Guild on forums)? I despise PvPers who have no moral and mindlessly PK players. Culprits who pk, low level players and those who do not like pvp, are players I despise and will not tolerate.

So if I can be of any help let me know and I will be sure to deal with it if in NOX. PM ingame 'Tulish' if you or anyone else would need assistance in such a case. I am not a fan of PvP but I make exceptions when people take advantage of other players.

Tulish 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #818423  Replies : 23  Views : 1711
posté January 08, 2015, 16:45:04 | #9

Quote (99Blizzard @ 08 January 2015 16:05) *
*North america server mate.
English is just the dominating language of this server.
my message is not for the English speaker but for the people that speak french in this server so i do no why i should put my message in English if its not for them
(with all the respect i have )

(i changed my title)
It's a forum policy so if you don't provide a translation your post will be closed/deleted. The same applies in the French forums if you don't provide a french translation to an English/Spanish/German post then they close/hide it. —Tulish 

Thread : Events  Preview message : #818417  Replies : 3  Views : 257
posté November 21, 2014, 18:54:11 | #10
If you try to buy Orgines using the website you will get one of the following errors:
  1. Your payment could not be credited since no payment has been registered for this transaction.
  2. Payment is temporarily unavailable in your area please try again later.
The best solution is to do all your purchases using the Steam platform:
Click here

Using the Steam platform you will then need to create an account for Steam and then link the Wakfu account you would like to do purchases with. Keep in mind that once you've made the link, the only way to unlink the account will be through contacting support.

I hope that helps. Steam is not available worldwide, so this option might not work for everyone.

—Tulish

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #799449  Replies : 8  Views : 375
posté September 23, 2014, 18:51:34 | #11

Quote (LowWide @ 23 September 2014 15:07) *
You live in America, Ankama is in Europe. YOU want something from Ankama, and not Ankama wants something from you, so YOU have to do something, and not Ankama. Simple logic.
Your logic says a lot about you and I must add that your logic is indeed 'simple' if you see where I am heading.

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 23 September 2014 15:35) *

Quote (CrimsonRoze @ 23 September 2014 15:18) *
Start the game in steam, and inside the game press the "shop" button at the top right corner. From there you can buy ogrines via steam at various size packages and most of them at better prized than their counterparts outside of steam.
Do this Tulish ^

I recommend that for players instead of just buying it straight from the website.
This is good info indeed and sounds promising but will require me to create multiple accounts—I am a super multi-boxer you see. But alas I might have no other option. I appreciate the info guys this definitely helped out more than the Ankama Support response which I must add had French text—say another thing about the support team doesn't it? lol

Again the information was quite helpful except for that "LowWide" with 'simple' logic.

~Tulish

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779578  Replies : 11  Views : 379
posté September 23, 2014, 14:18:40 | #12
3D Secure not a thing with most US Banks So based on the support response I received, apparently their suggestions point to using these above options, 3D Secure. But the thing is most US banks, well the banks I use, don't support that option and use a completely different system. My bank says nothing is wrong with their system and that it's Ankama that needs to fix their system. This goes for both Visa and Mastercard. Paypal is still out of the question so people like me are still not able to buy orgrines. There is always the Steam option but there is no way I am will pay $19.99 to sub my toons. Hopefully they provide additional options other than buying packs on Steam.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779404  Replies : 11  Views : 379
posté September 19, 2014, 14:58:14 | #13
My sub had run out months ago so when I applied the code for Black Crow Pack it worked like a charm for me—booster and all. Maybe it will be applied at the end of you current subscription. Only Sabi can say for sure what the problem is.

Just to make sure did you select the right server for the Booster? Maybe you selected the wrong one. :/

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777941  Replies : 6  Views : 785
posté September 19, 2014, 14:17:54 | #14
For anyone wanting to know. You don't need to link your account on steam to get the DLC such as Black Crow Pack. You just need to have a Steam account. You get a "CD License" which is just a redeemable code that you can then use here on the Wakfu site redeem page. I hope that makes sense.

Thread : News  Preview message : #777933  Replies : 80  Views : 5411
posté September 18, 2014, 14:45:56 | #15
Why you complaining? It's PvP you die or you win. If you fail get up and try again. Also no use of curse words on the forums.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777460  Replies : 31  Views : 1518
posté September 10, 2014, 17:10:48 | #16
NOX is your best bet—war and drama reign supreme. Remington is for those light of heart.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #773743  Replies : 6  Views : 499
posté September 09, 2014, 02:08:41 | #17

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 08 September 2014 22:28) *
5 Nations, 1 Alliance per Nation...

Does that mean there will always be one Nation that is the odd man out, and cannot be allied to anyone??

Example:

Amakna+Riktus

Brakmar+Sufokia

Bonta+nobody?

Nobody likes Bonta anyway so that sounds about right. Time to let that nation suffer once and for all.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #771982  Replies : 43  Views : 3869