Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

KoenH's profile
Statistics
70 Posts (0.08 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté November 18, 2016, 14:34:14 | #1

Quote (JSky @ 17 November 2016 17:09) *
the dance why so familiar?
Its the ''Initiation Dance'' emote but with goultard

Thread : News  Preview message : #988491  Replies : 18  Views : 522
posté November 08, 2016, 22:31:19 | #2
Would like to come but at what time? (server time)

Thread : Community Events  Preview message : #987263  Replies : 9  Views : 355
posté November 08, 2016, 22:26:41 | #3
Posible Haven Bag Improvements? So, I really think haven bags should be improved. and I've got a few sugestions. I'd like to see what everyone else thinks of them and if a dev reads this, could he/she tell us as a community if anything mentioned is interesting/worth implementing?

To see what I'm dealing with, here is a picture of my haven bag as it is now:

As you see on first glance my haven bag is basicly stuffed to the brim and thats what my first sugestion is.

#1: Bigger Haven Bags / Special Rooms:

From experience I know for a fact that haven bags havent increased in sizes for over years, if not from the very start, However, almost each month a new (set of) deco(s) comes out, doesnt matter if its interactale (example:Bibliobranch) or not (example:Elio Cube). The fact is the range of decos grow but the haven bag does not. What you can also see is that most of my haven bag is filled with boss statues and it pretty much end with wabbits. I would like to put all boss statues in once I earn them all myself but the room is limited. And I hear you saying:''But what about the spaces in between the rows?'', although thats true there are a whole lot of decos (probably 80%) that overlap their tile. which means if you are gonna put them all cramped up together it looks very ugly and messy. Which is why I don't do that. Also, I had to give up a lot of decos that are rare/hard to get simply because i didnt had enough room to put them all in without being messy/ugly. So my main question for this is: Can haven bags be allowed to made bigger? with a small follow-up question: What if there would be some kind of special room implemented? Once again turning to the statues. I think it would be nice if there was some kind of special room for a specific type of decoration. No, i dont mean display windows for in your merchant gem section but actual decos. For example. A room filled with empty pedistals. On these pedestals you can place statues and statues only. That way you can fill your collection witouth having to cramp up your haven bag as I'm doing now. These can ofcourse be boss statues but also special statues like the Jiva Statue or the special information statues gained from chest at the end of Tsars palace or Celestial Prairies.

#2: More room in your haven bag chest.

Once again asking for more room. I don't wanna seem to greedy but as you progress towards endgame and decide to pick up crafting you're basicly screwed from the start because you probablyneed a good couple 10 000 if not 100 000 mats to get all profesions maxed out. And where do you keep these items? in your inventory? Sure, but if that gets full you need to place it in a very limited amount of slots in your haven bag. Theres a good reason people create private guilds just so they got a place to store everything and thats simply because theres not enough room in my (and probably many others) opinion(s) Haven Bags. The ikiakits needed for more slots provide space. but its very limited. In my opinion you should have at least twice as much room as we all have now with max ikiakits just so u have space to place all of your colected materials and mob drops. And of course you would also want space to place unused rare items like the makarings that are no longer sold or even more rare stuff. So, my question for this is: Can Haven Bag chest receive a larger storage capicity?

These are basicly all the question/sugestions I have and I'd like to hear everyone elses thoughts on this as well as one of the devs if thats posible.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #987262  Replies : 2  Views : 122
posté November 08, 2016, 21:46:14 | #4

Here is a picture for anyone who wants to know what it looks like. i only ever heard of 1 person that has this costume on remington. aint gonna say the name because i dont know if that person wants te be mentioned but the person told me that only she/he has it along with 4 of her friends on remington and that it was given out on an event in fracne by code. Aslo, the costume colour changes with gender.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #987256  Replies : 2  Views : 142
posté November 08, 2016, 21:30:27 | #5
Heres my opinion. Don't buy dungeon tokens with it. you will unlock those anyway trough normal gameplay.
I bought turbo craft 30 with it (20 for 100 tokens) because you are gonna need that xp once you are lvl 80 in a profesions. i would pair it with crafting speed potion as well as crafting xp+crafting speed from alma bonus.

That way you could get:
- xp 230% (+5% if you have that guild bonus)
- Crafting speed 30% +50% if u have the potion (+5% if you have that guild bonus)

As for alts i just spend it on kammas. (half a million for 100 tokens) and gave the kammas to my main

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #987252  Replies : 7  Views : 411
posté November 06, 2016, 21:28:26 | #6

Quote (cody5 @ 06 November 2016 21:15) *
I was in beta and I didn't get a costume, I got a survivor set (for lvl 5).
How do you get a costume version?

I was told by sunburn u get it each time u create a character but i readed in an old wakfu thread people would get a code by e-mail before the actual game launched.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986934  Replies : 14  Views : 579
posté November 06, 2016, 20:05:51 | #7
Beta account rewards? I played since beta but forgot the login data. I sended ankama a ticket for it but in the meantime I'd like to know a few things.

I am positive that ''Beta accounts'' received the survivor costume (almost identical to mummy nova) and the survivor title.
I also know that for each character created on that account u get the costume and title. However, there linked.
I wondered if there linked to the character or if i can use account character transfer. buy sub and transfer it trough account chest.

I also heard rumours that there were some sort of special tokens to be spend at the astrub tavern and the bandage set although I don't know if this is true. anybody has more info on it?

Heres a picture of the survivor costume (credit to sunburn) and me wearing mummy nova.

This post has been edited by KoenH - December 02, 2016, 19:03:43.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986928  Replies : 14  Views : 579
posté November 03, 2016, 14:50:10 | #8
I got the same problem, i did piwi dungeon and now my main build is lvl 35. temporary fix is to make another build.

Thread : 1.49 Bug Reports  Preview message : #986411  Replies : 4  Views : 159
posté October 29, 2016, 15:02:03 | #9

Quote (Hearttyace @ 29 October 2016 08:59) *
Oh on that note - Premium Build slots?
Probably. I think we can have 3 builds max if lucky. wouldnt be surprised if we only got 2. And probably crank it up to 5 with 5K ogrines for each slot. Kinda like with character slots.

Thread : News  Preview message : #985501  Replies : 96  Views : 3357
posté October 24, 2016, 17:04:52 | #10

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 24 October 2016 16:24) *
What is a Eliocube? (well i know what is it, cause i watched the cartoon series, i want to now what it is inside the game, its an item? an emote? an resource? what it is?!?!?!?!)

Its Probably a Haven Bag Decoration. Thats what i'm guesing at least. Would be real cool if it would hover and spin too.

Finaly some event that isnt a ogrine basket thing or an artist competioton. Finaly an event everyone can enjoy, sub or no sub. Thanks Amakna!  

Thread : Events  Preview message : #984690  Replies : 104  Views : 3026
posté October 22, 2016, 03:28:55 | #11
Will this heal up the targeted character? Like with the Site emote but for other players? Otherwse this emote is just crappy for being a 13K ogrines exclusive. We need these kinda promotions at 5K at best since Wakfu foundation is not a solid as it was about 4 years ago.

Thread : News  Preview message : #984414  Replies : 16  Views : 533
posté October 17, 2016, 19:49:48 | #12
I hope this wil also be impemented with gift codes. I used to have codes for some realy cool (even rare) stuff but i coulndt use it to to server limitations.

Thread : News  Preview message : #983817  Replies : 23  Views : 854
posté October 11, 2016, 15:05:56 | #13

Quote (christinebr360 @ 11 October 2016 14:31) *
It's been 5h already. Any prediction of when serves will be back on again?
I am super curious to check how spells work with standardized experience This gives me the feeling that more and more builds get more generalized between players, which I dislike. Hopefully I got the wrong idea of this new system (If anyone care to share their thoughts, pls go ahead).
My experience with large wakfu updates is that they start around 9-10 am and end around 3-5pm. But thats jut from experience, there hasnt been a super large update since the spell revamp so it might be different now.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #982141  Replies : 38  Views : 1900
posté October 11, 2016, 12:50:57 | #14
Does someone know/have information or can a staff member tell me if Steam achievements are no longer bugged/on hold.
If there not, do they automaticly unlock with already in-game unlocked achievements. For example, the achievement: Become a govenor of your nation. If I already have been govenor will the steam achievement auto-pop on login? or do i have to become govenor with a different character first? Is there also a counter for the mob kill achievements? i can deal with killing all the mobs again but re-aquiring all relics with 100 unlinked frags or becomming govenor again would just be stupid in my opinion.

Besides that, I LOVE what I'm seeing here, i played wakfu since beta ~6 years ago and it has been kinda dying the pas 2-3 years and most people know that but reading all this realy gives me hope. I hope to see a lot of new players on the rise soon.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #982119  Replies : 38  Views : 1900
posté October 09, 2016, 23:58:34 | #15
How do i trigger this ques in the first place? everyone i ask doesnt seem to know or has forgtten it.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #981903  Replies : 7  Views : 3425
posté October 07, 2016, 00:55:16 | #16

Quote (malefica-pt @ 07 October 2016 00:50) *
i crafted an item with that some time ago (~2 months)
So its no longer bugged and i can safely craft Magic Cawwot Juice?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #981627  Replies : 5  Views : 233