Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

ennieeee's profile
Statistics
169 Posts (0.43 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Today - 09:24:16 | #1
Bonta elections bugged? Bonta elections have ended and instead of seeing a gov change there is instead no governor. VG and Treasurer from the last mandate are still in office, but everyone else is gone. I don't remember there ever being a period of no gov in between changes. Would appreciate insight and a fix if it is a bug please.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - November 23, 2014, 09:31:01.
Thread : 1.38 Bug Reports  Preview message : #800058  Replies : 0  Views : 14
posté November 20, 2014, 12:11:20 | #2
That default outfit is so good. Deserves a transparent costume fosho

Slightly miffed that the team seems to have taken the lazy way out with the naming, but nonetheless excited for its release 8D

Thread : News  Preview message : #798844  Replies : 313  Views : 3641
posté November 19, 2014, 01:06:34 | #3

Quote (Absurdname @ 19 November 2014 00:41) *
Now if Ankama could just give us an option to disable PKing... Seriously, why hasn't there been an option to do that? It doesn't matter if you have the PVP flag up, you're still a target. Sure, the PKer gets penalized for doing so, but it definitely turns people away from the game, and it's a nuisance.

Disabling PKing outright makes things problematic because I could pretty much run into another nation and destroy its ecosystem, and no one would be able to do a thing about it. In fact I don't even have to go as far as to destroy an ecosystem, I can just mess up someone's trees or plants or whatever, turn all your yew into horrible ash and I'd get off scot free because, huzzah, no one can PK me. Before the PvP update PKing was free for all, and I probably got PKd every few days, but honestly speaking reviving takes no time at all and you can resume whatever it was you were doing pretty quickly.

If someone's being griefed, you can just talk to your guild leader or some other high level player to ask for advice, from my experience people are always willing to help out in cases where someone is clearly being harassed. (hint: screenies are helpful)

@ andre yes D6 animation got changed, idk why you're disappointed though, were you expecting hordes of Ecas to raid the forums going OMG NEW ANIMATION

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #798139  Replies : 54  Views : 1613
posté November 18, 2014, 05:07:39 | #4

Quote (Nox16 @ 18 November 2014 03:02) *
I think its just unbalanced. I honestly believe they shouldn't of done pvp until they redid every class.

I agree with this, seems totally illogical to introduce a system that rewards players for fighting each other when most classes still need revamps

Oddly enough the new system has made griefing more rampant o.o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #797697  Replies : 13  Views : 439
posté November 15, 2014, 23:25:39 | #5

Quote (Lamrf @ 15 November 2014 14:38) *
i bought 5 but i can't even access them, cuz they are not in my gift interface

It doesn't work that way anymore. You're supposed to redeem them on the main site, there should be a column on the right showing "tokens" that you can click on to redeem.

Thread : News  Preview message : #797066  Replies : 11  Views : 324
posté November 15, 2014, 23:12:00 | #6

Quote (Gelgy @ 15 November 2014 22:42) *

Still not sure how linked items are bad for the game's trade system, since it's a way to keep the economy from being flooded with excess items.

Funny thing about that, along with the token gear update drop rates got such an insane boost that the economy is, as a matter of fact, now flooded with excess items o.o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #797062  Replies : 243  Views : 5004
posté November 15, 2014, 11:16:29 | #7
Water Eni is so redundant right now, that branch needs a massive overhaul. And Eca definitely needs some kind of WP renewal passive.

Otherwise Cra and Iop I think should really be next. They've become so unremarkable and don't bring anything particularly great or interesting to the table. QQ And don't even get me started on Flatten (aka that skill nobody uses)

+1 to the suggestion for Beacon being a single active spell with effects triggered by spell type.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - November 15, 2014, 11:44:33.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #796879  Replies : 107  Views : 2701
posté November 15, 2014, 00:54:30 | #8
zzzz

I'd gladly take sidekicks over players that have no idea what they're doing (believe me, there are many of these)

Don't know what the moral of the story is here, maybe if people played better they'd have an easier time finding groups?

Also I honestly thought party finder was a step in the right direction, but this feels somewhat contradictory now. Not that it's a bad thing since I tribox already anyway, just slightly confused.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #796683  Replies : 243  Views : 5004
posté November 13, 2014, 15:13:54 | #9
Captain Calamari bugged This is occurring on Nox, dunno if other servers are experiencing a similar problem.

Captain Calamari has been bugged all of yesterday (and today as well), if you try to attack him you get the usual bet 15,000 popup, but the fight refuses to start because "it is not possible to create battleground" error.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #796074  Replies : 0  Views : 71
posté November 13, 2014, 03:15:45 | #10
gonna add that my Osa also got kicked in the same fight, reconnected and not only were skills at level 0, they were also as though I wasn't in dragon form (I could select Gobgob, but not crit synergy)

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #795938  Replies : 2  Views : 77
posté November 06, 2014, 10:12:05 | #11
I main a 160 fire/air Eni at the moment. It's by far my favourite hybrid; support from the fire branch is lovely (Hammle is honestly the best thing ever) and that last comment about Refund being great for cost efficiency is spot on - getting multiple Shawpshootews in a row is a really great feeling 8D

Also, UR gives you +damage and +heal, which is why direct fire heals are so insane, although ideally you shouldn't have to resort to direct heals (hopefully your party knows how to play around marks)

This post has been edited by ennieeee - November 06, 2014, 10:13:25.
Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #793514  Replies : 4  Views : 737
posté October 19, 2014, 04:29:18 | #12
[ BONTA ] Fun Nation Events
At our nation meeting today we brainstormed for event ideas, and we compiled a list of nice suggestions, both common and somewhat less common (thanks for all the input, everyone!). Ideally we'd like to be able to hold at least two of these this term, so we'll be working hard on planning! This post will be edited as more details get worked out, but for now, here is a [very] rough idea of what events you can expect and who will be in charge of organizing said event. If you'd like to volunteer to help out with organizing, feel free to PM any of the given names!

PVP TOURNEY SATURDAY NOV 1st 5pm PST (8pm EST)
Organizers: Xolianna & Gogo Washington

Please refer to most recent post below for tournament details and rules.

GOBBOWL
Organizer: Naz Raël (he apologizes in advance for the umlaut)

HIDE N SEEK
Organizer: Snug Bug

FASHIONFU
Organizer: TBD

HERB ART CONTEST
Organizer: Totem

This post has been edited by ennieeee - October 31, 2014, 07:35:58.
Thread : Events  Preview message : #788598  Replies : 2  Views : 303
posté October 18, 2014, 07:31:14 | #13
Level cap spell lock button missing My Eni recently hit level cap and she doesn't have the button for transferring spell exp, tried restarting client several times but still nothing. Help?

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #788350  Replies : 7  Views : 238
posté September 13, 2014, 11:33:07 | #14
PvP bugged Don't know what the deal is but I turned on my wings today and the PvP option is greyed out on everyone I click on. People with wings up have the option to attack me, but for whatever reason I can't attack them because I'm stuck in "PvP is being activated" mode. I have relogged a bunch of times and that hasn't fixed the problem. PvP window keeps saying "PvP loading".

Also I haven't been able to right click to watch a single PvP fight since the update first rolled out. Right click, nothing happens.

Fix please. I don't want to log in tomorrow and find myself still stuck in "PvP loading" mode. Which essentially means anyone can attack me but I'm unable to retaliate.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - September 13, 2014, 11:45:22.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #775377  Replies : 1  Views : 232
posté September 11, 2014, 04:19:02 | #15

Quote (Esikvend @ 10 September 2014 22:37) *
Hello all, just starting out in Wakfu and I've been thinking, what are the lesser played classes in the game at the moment (have looked at previous threads about this, but they are old and I am figuring Srams are going to be one of the most played as of latest update, though I like the sneaky archetype usually, exept that I am looking to be a good-guy lore-wise )? I've always loved being a lesser found class in games (by the way so far, by reading the guides and builds, it really seems a bit overwhelming and complicated to play as a newcomer and even survive without numbers-crunching and deep knowlede of some classes eg. Sadida or Osamodas, since I have never played a summoner class in MMORPGs but I have to start somewhere and stick with it right? ).
Also to choose a server and/or nation, I have wondered which one has more roleplaying crowd: Nox or Remington (Since I can't speak other foreign languages exept English) and once the server has been chosen, what kinds of crowds do I find in different nations?
Thank you all in advance (Sorry if my wording or thoughts are confusing, but I am not a master of wording my thoughts, and sorry if the topic doesn't fit here, but to put the thread together, I couldn't find a better suiting place, so I put it in General Discussion)

From what I've seen on Nox, Pandas, Foggers, and Xelors are extremely underplayed. Summon Osas are surprisingly common (despite all the gripes about the class) and will probably become more common with this update. Doll Sadis are... not that common.

As far as Nox goes, Brakmar and Amakna are the more "patriotic" nations. Sufokia has the easiest terrain to get around, and Bonta has the most money. Now with the whole guild alignment thing it may be easier to just pick a nation based on your guild's alignment (if you want to take part in ranked PvP), and it is always possible to switch nations later on if you want (for a 25,000 kama fee, you do get the Emigrant title though)

This post has been edited by ennieeee - September 11, 2014, 04:19:45.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #774093  Replies : 8  Views : 378
posté September 08, 2014, 17:27:49 | #16

Quote (shaderider5 @ 05 September 2014 18:29) *
I've seen people talk about it and i thought doing it myself, but exactly how does it work?

If an osamoda is in dragon form he/she cannot summon anything and vice versa.

Is it the thought of if you need power you go dragon, but if you're overwhelmed you just use summons?

Just looking for a slight explanation as to what the thought is behind this combo.

Sort of. There was always good air/fire gear with decent CMC, so you could easily toss out a single summon if you felt like you had to, and also max out enough passives to do a good (not amazing) job. I know a couple of dragon+summoner hybrids and they almost exclusively use sac/heal summons (guawd, shawpshootew, etc)... with the occasional Victus. So more of a situational thing. But it does give you more options than just being a spammy dragon, so if you like the idea, go for it. Also fire hybrid dragons aren't rare at all, plenty of F/A and F/E dragons around.

That being said, I'm not sure how it'll work with the update coming and all, though.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - September 08, 2014, 17:36:24.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #771830  Replies : 19  Views : 912
posté September 07, 2014, 20:00:52 | #17
HUGE update and Ankama sees fit to put this huge ass document on the website a measly 3 days before it gets rolled out. Some of us have access to the beta server, good for us, but many others do not, and I feel a lot of these things weren't talked about or publicised enough (just talk to people ingame, so many of them had no idea this was coming)

What's even more disappointing is how many of these sections say "we will give you more information soon". When is soon? Like... right before the update? After the update? ................................... *SNORE*

Also now that alliances are being reduced to 1 max, does that mean I'm going to have to walk everywhere when I visit a non-allied nation (oh, idk, to mine or fish maybe), or is that being changed as well?

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #771477  Replies : 779  Views : 9070
posté September 07, 2014, 16:33:32 | #18
To help visualise what OP is talking about, this is what the new window looks like.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #771415  Replies : 79  Views : 3569
posté September 06, 2014, 22:03:32 | #19
If you're going to make people spend money to get RNG boxes, I think it's only fair they be made tradable. The ones obtained in game can still be kept untradable. I mean, you spend some dollars, get a bunch of boxes, if your luck sucks and you get say 5 Wabbit costumes, you can't do jack o.o

Hope this is getting changed soon ("soon"?)

This post has been edited by ennieeee - September 06, 2014, 22:05:20.
Thread : News  Preview message : #771198  Replies : 34  Views : 1435
posté August 27, 2014, 22:43:46 | #20
I'm of the same mind of the others who posted in reply - there's been a huge influx of both new as well as returning players, and while people feared f2p players would bring about destruction to the ecosystem, I have to say the ecosystem is looking better than ever (I mean bonuses still get wrecked from time to time but in general everything is more orderly), there's more stuff on the market, outposts are bustling with activity, it's really really nice to see ;o;

That being said the prices of things in the boutiques did get changed without warning, which is total bs. And the whole thing about not being able to buy the exact amount of ogrines required for the smallest booster pack is even stupider. Isn't it good enough that people want to buy booster packs, why make their lives difficult by forcing them to buy more than they need?

I also agree that with the larger player base Ankama reaaaally needs to step up its game in terms of delivering information as well as promised content. We'd like actual dates, and detailed info about what's coming, not just some vague "PvP! War is coming in September!" nonsense. Especially with such a huge update on the way, it's absurd that so many people don't realise how many big changes are just around the corner, so far everything has had to be spread via word of mouth from people who were on the beta server.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #766896  Replies : 6  Views : 442