Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

ennieeee's profile
Statistics
185 Posts (0.44 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté December 19, 2014, 10:53:57 | #1
While I personally went water/earth Panda pre-revamp and stuck with it even after It's kind of odd that there are people who think the Scalded changes weren't a big enough nerf to warrant a respec... I mean, when you make a skill that OP to begin with, people are obviously going to tailor their builds, play styles, - even entire parties - around it. Pretty big ripple if you ask me.

In regard to Osa: are people just upset because they've lost their insane ability to trap their opponent turn 1? Because it's harder to bully people with War Chiefs now? Sorry but War Chief nerf was a loooong time coming. Maybe time to get used to not being totally invincible. (although I share the opinion that summon AI really needs reworking and general de-sh*ttifying)

I dunno where the statements about dragon Osa still being on par with other DD classes came from, we're pretty shite tbh. I mained dragon for the longest time but like most of the other high level dragons on Nox I almost never log my dragon anymore. Even my Eni easily out-DPTs it. Damage is extremely meh with no useful effects (except a really situational push) to compensate. We're in the same boat as Iops atm, just extremely underwhelming May as well just spend my turn spamming Bwork 6 times so the next person can get plenty of ass.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811899  Replies : 203  Views : 4438
posté December 19, 2014, 09:58:07 | #2
The reason for maxing heal is so you can continue being a heal monster in spite of heal resist. Since Earth damage fluctuates so much, DoQ can betray you, and bad cards exist, water is an extremely useful branch to have for survival. It's what keeps you up there with other classes with shield skills.

Ideally though, go tri.

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #811881  Replies : 6  Views : 217
posté December 01, 2014, 12:29:25 | #3

Quote (ByAllMeans @ 20 November 2014 01:27) *
I do thing there should be some small drawback to playing 3 heroes on one account. Maybe remove the x2 and x3 level boost if you're on several at once, or have heroes require bread to heal after fights (I'm not sure how this could best be implemented — it would be really easy to forget if there's not a health bar for each hero on the main screen). Also (and this seems obvious as well), we probably shouldn't be able to add heroes of too low a level to higher-level dungeons (i.e., heroes should not be able to run a dungeon they would not be able to run based on their current level and the dungeon's level reqs).

Yeah, being able to run them through dungeons above their level pretty much counteracts Ankama's original intention to curb pleveling, so I imagine some kind of level restriction should still be in place. Lowering/removing the exp multiplier seems reasonable enough, I definitely am not against it.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - December 01, 2014, 12:29:42.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #803440  Replies : 46  Views : 5277
posté November 29, 2014, 13:17:48 | #4
Friend of mine made an account a few days ago with no problems :\ Hope they fix your link though.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #802577  Replies : 3  Views : 203
posté November 29, 2014, 10:33:28 | #5
The most annoying part about this was working around the eye colour v_v Wanted aqua skin but NOPE, same colour as the eyes, looked ridiculous D:

I cri

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #802550  Replies : 91  Views : 2977
posté November 28, 2014, 23:13:36 | #6
Wakfu.com does not redirect to Wakfu main page The only relevant link is all the way at the bottom of the page (not shown in picture) and leads to the German forum.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #802323  Replies : 7  Views : 322
posté November 28, 2014, 16:19:56 | #7
Seems to be a common complaint, for whatever reason beta server takes ages to update characters. I've been meaning to test the new Panda but my Panda doesn't even show up on beta u_u Made her nearly 2 weeks ago  

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #802208  Replies : 1  Views : 186
posté November 28, 2014, 16:08:00 | #8

Quote (Lukinerx @ 28 November 2014 15:59) *

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 28 November 2014 14:23) *
Like seriously, this is MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE game, how can you be surprised that people want it to stay that way and not turn it into Final Fantasy Tactics offline? One of the main reasons I quit Dofus was multaccounting. 90% people there multi box, so it doesn't feel like an MMO anymore, just like a single player game except there are people running around you. AROUND you, not WITH you.

this

also add the fact that multiboxers (specially those hardcore ones with 4-6 open clients) are ruining market hard... relic fragments like solomonk, harry or PDB dropped on price so hard because of multiboxers that farm them nonstop. Now if someone wants to earn kamas by selling those frags then he also must multibox to get at least 1-3 frags per run to achiew good profit somehow (spend time/earn kama) = neverending loop of autistic single player gameplay in MMORPG..... like 3 months ago getting one simple harry boots frag could make you happy&rich (for a normal fresh lv 118~125 player) and now their price is pathetic thanks to all those glorious multiboxers who overfloor market with them

OK, people saying it affects the social aspect of the game is one thing, I can see where they're coming from, but your argument about multiboxers killing the market makes zero sense.

It doesn't matter if it's 1 person playing 6 chars or 6 different people playing 1 char each in a party. The drop rate doesn't change, only thing that changes it whether or not the account is subbed. 3 months ago getting frags made people ecstatic because the drop rates were different. I dunno how often you've played since that big token update but everything drops a LOT more frequently now. Nothing to do with multiboxing.

You've also neglected to consider that maybe multiboxers spam dungeons more frequently because - surprise, surprise! - they have more toons to gear.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - November 28, 2014, 16:12:59.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #802203  Replies : 327  Views : 10651
posté November 27, 2014, 14:58:47 | #9
Account-wide profession levels would be awesome *o*

"BL areas" made me chuckle

This post has been edited by ennieeee - November 27, 2014, 14:59:56.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801644  Replies : 43  Views : 1881
posté November 26, 2014, 20:13:29 | #10
You can only buy it when an auction is going on. A number of HWs have been abandoned and are technically available for purchase again but there hasn't been an official auction announced yet :\

Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #801368  Replies : 1  Views : 129
posté November 26, 2014, 08:51:30 | #11

Quote (Laraso @ 26 November 2014 02:24) *
What is Pv?

In French HP is Points de Vie (PdV)

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #801145  Replies : 3  Views : 428
posté November 25, 2014, 20:31:08 | #12
100% Wakfu/Stasis are both possible, I think it's just the curve gets so steep it seems like 100% is impossible. My Osa currently has 99.99% (decimals can be seen on the governor page in political news if you are governor), and every now and then a listed governor will have 100%. It took me aaaaaages to get from 99.98 to 99.99, hopefully the last 0.01 isn't like trying to go from 0 to 99.99 QQ

This post has been edited by ennieeee - November 25, 2014, 20:35:46.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800961  Replies : 22  Views : 5540
posté November 25, 2014, 12:07:26 | #13

Quote (Xa-Lukhas @ 04 November 2014 16:40) *
1) Depends how you enjoy your Eca. If you're more of a team player (which is going to happen at higher lvls for obvious reasons), it's going to make more than a team mate mad. Especially if you use it after a critical Die Alright. You can put it in your bar to try to finish a foe after a light attack (say Craps or Flea Hopper), but I personally wouldn't DoQ every single turn.

Just wanted to point out that I personally have never had any party members get mad after a failed Die Alright (if anything they just laugh) It's usually me that gets mad when I fail DoQ-ing a crit Die Alright is actually not a bad thing if it bounces, since you really only risk healing 1 target. It prolly helps that my Eca is at a point where her DPT is more than solid enough to make up for a failed DoQ or two, but either way the satisfaction of seeing the big numbers proc is soooo worth Bottomline: go forth and don't be afraid to DoQ XD

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #800811  Replies : 8  Views : 3781
posté November 25, 2014, 11:37:43 | #14
Confirmed best bug ever XD

Edit: It also appears when you sit down.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - November 25, 2014, 11:55:17.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #800801  Replies : 3  Views : 435
posté November 25, 2014, 02:32:55 | #15

Quote (Meredoth @ 21 November 2014 15:15) *
For damage dealer, I guess Fire/Air would be better, no?

Was wondering what you guys think would be the sweet spot for Sacrier's life, maybe between 39% and 15%? I could try leave his life in that gap with Eni.

Any suggestion of a good combo for Sacrier or Eni? Know nothing about the first, just started with the second. hehehe

PS: was thinking of get +40% heals, for increase Enis heals, but woud lose +40% life. How bad this trade would be?

Why would you lose 40% life? All Enis should get Constitution regardless of whether or not you get Expert Healer. There's no reason not to.

I play a 160 fire/air Eni and used to regularly duo with a fire/earth Sac guildie (who pleveled my Eni in the process ♥), honestly it was a fantastic learning experience for me, since it forced me to actually think and time my heals, as well as make more use of marks that aren't Sadist.

Air isn't necessarily better than earth for DPT, but it does mean you lose health faster, so you build Angrr faster. Earth coag can kind of get in the way of that. I personally play all 3 Sac hybrids and enjoy them all equally

This post has been edited by ennieeee - November 25, 2014, 02:33:43.
Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #800649  Replies : 4  Views : 808
posté November 25, 2014, 02:23:33 | #16
Not sure about others but I've found it increasingly difficult to get health below 50% (this may change at Xelorium however) since Blood Pact heals so much, so I've just stuck to statting crit damage and getting gear with berserk damage, to get a decent combination of both. Then there's also the issue of berserk and Angrr not being as useful in Srambad because of the max hp debuff.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #800646  Replies : 2  Views : 479
posté November 23, 2014, 09:24:16 | #17
Nox Bonta elections are stuck Server: Nox

Bonta elections have ended and instead of seeing a gov change there is instead no governor. VG and Treasurer from the last mandate are still in office, but everyone else is gone. I don't remember there ever being a period of no gov in between changes. Would appreciate insight and a fix if it is a bug please.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - November 23, 2014, 10:50:06.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #800058  Replies : 5  Views : 340
posté November 20, 2014, 12:11:20 | #18
That default outfit is so good. Deserves a transparent costume fosho

Slightly miffed that the team seems to have taken the lazy way out with the naming, but nonetheless excited for its release 8D

Thread : News  Preview message : #798844  Replies : 417  Views : 9301
posté November 19, 2014, 01:06:34 | #19

Quote (Absurdname @ 19 November 2014 00:41) *
Now if Ankama could just give us an option to disable PKing... Seriously, why hasn't there been an option to do that? It doesn't matter if you have the PVP flag up, you're still a target. Sure, the PKer gets penalized for doing so, but it definitely turns people away from the game, and it's a nuisance.

Disabling PKing outright makes things problematic because I could pretty much run into another nation and destroy its ecosystem, and no one would be able to do a thing about it. In fact I don't even have to go as far as to destroy an ecosystem, I can just mess up someone's trees or plants or whatever, turn all your yew into horrible ash and I'd get off scot free because, huzzah, no one can PK me. Before the PvP update PKing was free for all, and I probably got PKd every few days, but honestly speaking reviving takes no time at all and you can resume whatever it was you were doing pretty quickly.

If someone's being griefed, you can just talk to your guild leader or some other high level player to ask for advice, from my experience people are always willing to help out in cases where someone is clearly being harassed. (hint: screenies are helpful)

@ andre yes D6 animation got changed, idk why you're disappointed though, were you expecting hordes of Ecas to raid the forums going OMG NEW ANIMATION

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #798139  Replies : 57  Views : 3062
posté November 18, 2014, 05:07:39 | #20

Quote (Nox16 @ 18 November 2014 03:02) *
I think its just unbalanced. I honestly believe they shouldn't of done pvp until they redid every class.

I agree with this, seems totally illogical to introduce a system that rewards players for fighting each other when most classes still need revamps

Oddly enough the new system has made griefing more rampant o.o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #797697  Replies : 13  Views : 554