Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

ennieeee's profile
Statistics
337 Posts (0.55 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 02:54:40 | #1
We welcome you, Varu's kin, to Wakfu.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882488  Replies : 3  Views : 273
posté Today - 02:50:50 | #2
Despite there being x5 high level bread, why oh why don't the high level spice/flour crafts have a x5 version.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882487  Replies : 9  Views : 429
posté Today - 02:17:38 | #3
Weird lag/sensitivity issues? I'm not entirely sure how to describe the problem, but it's been happening for maybe a week now?

What happens is I'll try to interact with something. A tree, a monster, anything. Let's say I want to harvest seeds. I pick the harvest option. Instead of going to harvest seeds my character RUNS FURTHER AWAY and stands facing the target diagonally, almost as though she's trying to watch a fight.

o o o o X
o o o o o
o o X o o
o o o o o -- illustration of where my character stands in relation to the target

This post has been edited by ennieeee - July 06, 2015, 02:18:02.
Thread : 1.42 Bug Reports  Preview message : #882479  Replies : 0  Views : 21
posté July 02, 2015, 23:19:21 | #4
Same. Pancake Club on Nox.

Spam clicking hasn't helped.

Thread : 1.42 Bug Reports  Preview message : #881647  Replies : 50  Views : 3114
posté July 02, 2015, 21:14:52 | #5
I'm with Madd, kinda meh about the whole thing in general. I don't despise it but I'm not super enthusiastic about it all either. I've been on beta numerous times to test out stuff and rather than feeling "OMG YISSS EXCITING NEW CHANGES" I'm more along the lines of "hngggg I need to get used to this"

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881626  Replies : 33  Views : 1269
posté July 02, 2015, 21:09:38 | #6
I've had a similar problem that's persisted for months and still no fix. Except in my case there is no inactivity popup, just a clean kick. Happens anywhere from immediately after I log, to over an hour after I log. There doesn't seem to be anything in particular that triggers it. Talking in chat or running around or doing any action doesn't seem to prevent it from happening either. It's especially annoying when I happen to be 3 boxing and I suddenly get kicked on all 3 clients... sighhh, dare I keep wishing for a fix?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #881624  Replies : 8  Views : 101
posté July 02, 2015, 18:15:32 | #7
Talking about Yurbut since Madd mentioned it: I've actually found that the old method of holing Treechnids in the corner and overplanting Arachs everywhere else doesn't work that well. What worked far better for me was decimating all Treechnids on the lower level so only the small groups on the upper level were left. It's strange, you'd think the challenge Treechs would repopulate the lower level but they didn't (and if they did the number was very insignificant). And I didn't even have to bother overplanting spiders. Not sure about Emelka though.

As for things managing to reproduce despite spaces being full, this has always been an issue. In Bonta we've tried filling vast areas with herbs, but that doesn't stop Prespics from pooping out herds of cows. I can only infer that the restriction applies only to planting and not to reproducing.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - July 02, 2015, 18:16:14.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881586  Replies : 21  Views : 757
posté July 02, 2015, 18:04:46 | #8
The whole water/fire = kiting gets thrown around a lot but I know enough water/fire pandas with low init + high lock builds to quash that stereotype. It's just something people say because commonly used spells like Milk Wave and Milking It can't be cast at melee range, but I'd argue that panda in general - regardless of element - is too complex to get pigeonholed into "kiting build" or "damage build".

That being said, earth has +res and +lock, so it certainly is nice for a more close combat playstyle. I'm not sure who told you water/earth is damaging, it really isn't unless you spam Blisskrieg (bye bye WP) and even then the AoE shape is way too funky to be a reliable AoE.

Fire/earth can be extremely powerful if played right. I'm not sure how it plays out in PvM but in PvP it can be quite dangerous. It's a lot of forcing opponents to stay put while you stack Flaming and keep your own res high. Of all the dual ele options it's probably the hardest, so if you're new to Panda maybe try something else first, but a good fire/earth Panda is pretty exciting to watch in PvP.

Fire/water is the easiest to play and doesn't really rely on barrel so you can kind of time your Merry cycle to coincide with when you'll really need the MP. Only con I can think of is it can get a bit boring if you only play DPT? Late game keeps you on your toes a bit more, since you'll have to constantly look out for your teammates.

Water/earth is an extremely popular PvP build, mainly because of all the earth effects and being able to heal with milk cloud. Long range water/earth pandas play pretty much like fire/water and don't rely that heavily on barrel.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - July 02, 2015, 18:22:31.
Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #881583  Replies : 8  Views : 335
posté June 30, 2015, 07:45:10 | #9

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 29 June 2015 21:20) *
I'm still waiting for the steam support response, slowly losing the last bits of hope :'D

Same :'0

Running out of tissue to dry my teary eyes

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #880997  Replies : 79  Views : 1438
posté June 30, 2015, 07:15:10 | #10

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 30 June 2015 06:24) *

Try multiboxing Robowl HC or 175 Tormentor HC, you will probably fail.

Uhhhh 175 Torm HC is easy. Take it from me, someone who isn't even in OP gear and multiboxes HC Torm almost everyday. In response to your edit, I mentioned that I'm -not- in particularly OP gear, yet I have no problem multiboxing HC Torm. The fight is over in like 20-30 mins. If I had to make a comparison I personally find it a lot easier than HC Enu even.

To answer Hack I'm not in the military but a couple of my guildies are, and from what I gather, they like that Wakfu is more laidback. Things aren't really timed, there's no fatigue system, and they can take their time soloing stuff when finding a party is difficult.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - June 30, 2015, 08:48:50.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #880993  Replies : 18  Views : 774
posté June 27, 2015, 18:11:32 | #11

Quote (Pupsgesicht @ 27 June 2015 16:12) *
This System supports solo-play so mich. Now u just need 1 other Player to have a group of 6 ppl ... I dont like the System, actually.

I'm of the opinion that people who want to play with others will continue doing so, and people who don't want to will get heroes. Right now the situation we're in is population too small = hard to find parties = people get frustrated and quit = population gets even smaller.

Granted, I think ironing out ingame kinks and sorting out support is more important than this bandaid of a system but from what I've seen since the first announcement the response has been mostly positive, at the very least it'll allay some frustrations. Assuming the price isn't through the roof, that is.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #880261  Replies : 242  Views : 3678
posté June 27, 2015, 03:28:30 | #12
If your guild is multinational you'll probably want to get a HW in either (a) the nation where most members are from, or (b) an island.

Like Madd said the costs can get pretty enormous, even the cost to obtain a HW is high (my guild paid about 13ish mil for ours) since auctions don't come around very often.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #880081  Replies : 5  Views : 302
posté June 26, 2015, 22:31:10 | #13
I used to play Fantasy Online and Seyken, both of which got shut down in 2013, and since my friends and I weren't running Windows at the time we searched high and low for a good MMO for OSX, and ended up coming across Wakfu. To be honest it wasn't an easy find, I went through a crapton of lists before I stumbled upon it on some random MMO list.

I wasn't into the P2P model initially but I ended up staying because I really loved the art. The classes are really fun and original, and let's face it there just aren't very many turn-based MMOs out there. And the references and plays on names. Oh god.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #879923  Replies : 21  Views : 663
posté June 25, 2015, 18:46:12 | #14
A solid melee class would be nice. Iop, Sac, Sram come to mind.

Thread : General  Preview message : #879443  Replies : 3  Views : 151
posté June 25, 2015, 00:25:06 | #15
I'd actually replace Eni instead, that way you have a strong melee DD that is sturdy on its own, a jack of all trades + emergency heal (panda), and a ranged DD.

Or just keep the current team, there isn't really anything wrong with it (:

Since you're subbed you should def hop on beta and see how well they synergise with the coming changes, and maybe try out Cra as well (leveling it will be easy on beta with all the scrolls)

Thread : General  Preview message : #879241  Replies : 9  Views : 339
posté June 23, 2015, 23:56:17 | #16
The entire nation system needs a massive overhaul. Government, ecosystem, everything. There's nothing to do in cabinet but mess with laws and taxes and get yelled at when bonuses are down. Ecosystem shouldn't be tied to your damage and health, it interferes with the needs of players who need stuff for crafting. I mean okay, maybe they wanted the sandbox aspect, but it's all just turned into a way for people to troll other people...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #878957  Replies : 61  Views : 1917
posté June 23, 2015, 23:47:48 | #17
My feelings towards Eca were extremely lukewarm at first as well, kept changing builds and not being able to get into the class, but it's now easily one of my favourite classes. I currently play a 175 tri Eca.

So the problem I used to have with Eca when I was lower level was not dealing enough damage, but for me that was a matter of not picking the right spells, not having my passives leveled enough, etc. After I watched other high level Ecas duel I got a better feel for what spells worked and what didn't.

The gambling aspect isn't actually that significant unless you're mainly using Heads or Tails, or using DoQ every single turn. As far as mechanics go, if we're talking about current Eca (not the beta one), there aren't really any? Winning streak can't really be controlled so just hope for the best. You'll get the hang of which cards do what eventually, and which ones you should save your rerolls for.

As far as how current Eca plays, we generally just aim to do damage and occasionally heal. That's about it. I know the active/passive specialties may sound a bit daunting but they really aren't. Try watching other (preferably high level) Ecas play, maybe that will give you a better impression of the class.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - June 23, 2015, 23:48:10.
Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #878951  Replies : 2  Views : 378
posté June 23, 2015, 23:33:16 | #18

Quote (trisinco1 @ 23 June 2015 12:20) *
Also, looking for some suggestions on high value classes when playing with multiple accounts. I understand you'll generally want a panda+tank (sacrier/feca) and damage in a team.

Are healers at all relevant?

Thanks in advance!

Healers are very relevant late game, bosses hit like trucks. That being said it is possible to replace a dedicated healer with 2 or more off heal classes if that speeds up the fight.

A pretty common party setup late game is Feca / Cra / Sram / Eni / Xelor / Panda, this setup pretty much covers all bases. You've got your tank, good damage from various ranges, heals, revives, map manipulation. Sadis are also relatively popular in 6 box teams, they're very handy support to have around.

Thread : General  Preview message : #878943  Replies : 2  Views : 226
posté June 23, 2015, 23:02:24 | #19
Eh I like current DoQ, the kill instantly vs no dmg gamble is what makes Eca so fun to play. I don't -mind- the new DoQ but it does lack that excitement factor.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - June 23, 2015, 23:03:45.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878931  Replies : 14  Views : 793
posté June 23, 2015, 07:09:56 | #20

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 23 June 2015 06:55) *
I still don't get it. If the steam acc was created recently, are you straightly saying that we must waste $5 on other steam products in order to be able to pay for Wakfu then?

My friend tried that, bought something off Steam yesterday, but ogrine purchase still not working for her.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #878744  Replies : 79  Views : 1438