Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

ennieeee's profile
Statistics
271 Posts (0.47 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté May 21, 2015, 17:18:44 | #1
So classes got revamped to make their active spells less redundant (what lategame Panda doesn't have every single active spell on their hotbar) only to get hit by this?

I don't like the sound of it.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #864138  Replies : 579  Views : 10058
posté May 20, 2015, 03:00:43 | #2

Quote (Tellah @ 20 May 2015 00:42) *
Please..... Fix...... Hotkeys.....

You can reassign those on your own, just go to options o.o

Thread : News  Preview message : #863482  Replies : 163  Views : 4137
posté May 19, 2015, 06:39:38 | #3

Quote (Gelgy @ 18 May 2015 02:03) *
As for Rogues.. I really like Rogues in PvE, but I don't know how well they solo. At early levels, Rogues kinda struggle to get enemies with their bombs without taking a ton of damage themselves, which makes them tricky to solo with.

Bomb rogues -can- solo, but you spend so much time positioning and/or getting out of the way of your own firewall (if you make one) that it ends up being not very time-efficient :\

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863096  Replies : 20  Views : 900
posté May 19, 2015, 00:03:40 | #4

Quote (Digitio @ 18 May 2015 23:21) *
What I don't like are the people with high-level characters complaining when lower level stuff is released. Not everything is about you.

Sure the game should be fun for everyone, but if the release of content for newer players bothers you than maybe you should go outside.

Be thankful Ankama is doing something, even if it's not what you expect, rather than just leaving their game to rot.

A quick look at Kewkky's post will shed some light on the distinct lack of post level-100 dungeons.

And yeah, it's nice that they're doing something, I just wish the something involved more bug fixes. At least 10 people have told me they're too scared to log because of the missing items bug.

Speaking of Otomai... Otomai upgrade when? D:

Thread : News  Preview message : #862983  Replies : 163  Views : 4137
posté May 18, 2015, 23:58:11 | #5

Quote (CobaltRose @ 18 May 2015 22:43) *
Spell decks...do NOT look fun. I don't want to spend 10 minutes setting spells before every fight. They don't tell us what exactly this spell deck thing even IS or whether the spells we're getting will be changed/updated {I'm looking at all of you, non-revamped classes!} or even how many spells we're going to get to grab per set. Spell system is fine how it is, it's internal synergy and lack of variety in viable builds that a lot of us are suffering from. (For example, how about all of us ranged classes that for whatever reason have Scald/Flaming when we can't actually use it since we don't have strong melee support in our kits?)

I think most of us are guessing the deck system will let you set up various spell sets in advance, which can then be saved, and you can cycle through these sets before a fight. It's great for variety. Problem is it locks out other spells you may want to use for utility. Of course this is all just speculation and maybe it'll turn out to be something entirely different.

Scald on ranged classes is designed more to support melee members of your party and not so much for solo play, so you have more interclass synergy.

Thread : News  Preview message : #862978  Replies : 163  Views : 4137
posté May 18, 2015, 22:37:33 | #6
I like the sound of PvP arenas, but does that mean the current PvP system/ranking will be reworked as well? I honestly wouldn't mind if we went back to the way it was before with anyone being able to attack anyone because that would make life a lot easier for people just trying to protect their crops, but make merit obtainable only via arena fights.

Looking forward to more details.

Thread : News  Preview message : #862957  Replies : 163  Views : 4137
posté May 17, 2015, 21:34:24 | #7

Quote (holylance @ 17 May 2015 00:23) *
I really want to know what goes through people's heads when they make threads like this.

Torrents of hot blood probably. I don't blame them.

All the best, Xelo!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #862647  Replies : 46  Views : 1490
posté May 17, 2015, 18:57:14 | #8

Quote (Brisant @ 16 May 2015 23:31) *

Quote (Abittybat @ 16 May 2015 20:57) *
Masq seem a little slow to start, but once you hit endgame they can decimate an entire field of mobs and wreak havoc in pvp.
Really?

Not really. They're OK, but nowhere near the top of the list. Especially since the thing that gives them an extra turn also makes them doubly (hur hur) vulnerable.

Seconding all Iop/Cra/Sram/Panda suggestions, revamps gave them all sustainability, which is what's most important for solo play.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - May 17, 2015, 21:38:26.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #862619  Replies : 20  Views : 900
posté May 16, 2015, 20:37:52 | #9
Aw yisss, nice to see an Eca with melee options. Not enough Ecas use AoN, but it really is a great finisher.

The only thing I'd suggest other than leveling Eca Die is maybe tossing in another earth spell since HoT isn't very reliable unless you get God Card, and unless you're fighting stuff with really low earth res you'll find that that after subtracting the heals the damage can be very, very mediocre. This becomes a lot more apparent late game when stuff is really tanky V_V

Since Flea Love is kind of situational maybe swap that out for a 3rd earth spell. If you do, I highly recommend 3 Cards. I know the WP cost may be a bit daunting but I've found that more often than not in PvM the ability to self heal negates the need for Cat Tree, so you can save WP there.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - May 16, 2015, 21:24:37.
Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #862375  Replies : 5  Views : 574
posté May 16, 2015, 09:47:42 | #10
I'm a huge proponent of A/E Sac and Sac Fist. As mentioned above it helps to have when something is stabilised. Also it gives you more options for movement (and looks really cool if you use it multiple times in a row). If you don't plan to use it for damage I'd recommend leveling it for utility anyway since its range increases with level.

Since you plan to use Sac as a locker you'll definitely want at least Crackrock or Rocky Foot... or both.

I don't have much to say about the other picks since it looks like you ended up picking different classes in the other thread?

Thread : General  Preview message : #862233  Replies : 4  Views : 481
posté May 16, 2015, 09:31:22 | #11
Cra, Panda. Srams and Iops are melee so they tend to require a bit more time reaching enemies but once there they do clean up pretty fast.

I'd argue that Osa fights aren't actually that fast. Easy definitely, but summoning + slow-moving summons tend to eat up quite a bit of time.

Thread : General  Preview message : #862231  Replies : 3  Views : 392
posté May 16, 2015, 06:48:00 | #12
Slightly confused since you mentioned Heroes... I automatically assumed you'd be using all 6 to form a full party but then you also mentioned 3-5 people? XD

If you're planning to have 2 Pandas I don't really see the merit in making both of them tri... but to each his own I guess. You'll probably want to throw in a Cra, they're extremely nice to have. Also a Sac or Feca for tanking. Pandas can tank but they're a bit unwieldy because of barrel management.

Also, yup, dragons are very underwhelming late-game. They can still be used; I certainly prefer them to derpy summons... but it brings nothing to the table other than decent DPT. I used to main a dragon but all the recent shiny revamps made her kind of obsolete, so she's out of commission until Osas get a revamp.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - May 16, 2015, 06:52:53.
Thread : General  Preview message : #862211  Replies : 14  Views : 696
posté May 16, 2015, 05:56:40 | #13
Missing sidekick Just bought Flame Knight today, linked it, it still shows up as "not owned". Restarted client several times to no avail. Ticket #1359671, hope this gets resolved asap.

Thread : 1.42 Bug Reports  Preview message : #862205  Replies : 0  Views : 43
posté May 15, 2015, 19:40:45 | #14
Definitely Iop.

Purely in terms of how to play, though, Panda isn't that difficult. Figuring out how stuff works is easy. What truly is a nightmare is time and MP management.

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #862046  Replies : 4  Views : 315
posté May 13, 2015, 16:50:31 | #15

Quote (Redjoe @ 13 May 2015 15:36) *
Thank you for your reply. So if I understand clearly what you advice me, I should take a Trank as a shield, the eni to heal, and both of osa and enu should deal earth damages. But then I need two more sidekicks, wich ones would suit this team ?

Would be good to have at least 1 sidekick with decent dpt, Shadow or Flame Knight come to mind. Kros also can deal pretty decent ranged damage and can double as an extra healer in an emergency.

Treacherose is also an option if you really want earth, her damage isn't particularly great but she can live forever XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #861376  Replies : 6  Views : 342
posté May 13, 2015, 02:15:14 | #16

Quote (KingAchelexus @ 13 May 2015 00:35) *
So it seems that relics and epics are rather accessible now, is there even a point in not going for 12 AP?

Like Madd said almost everyone goes for a 12 AP build. It's always nice to have more AP for some flexibility, and room to have AP stolen by horrible evil monsters. But some niche builds are made specifically to work with 11 AP... typically 11/7 on classes that tend to use a lot of MP (Panda comes to mind), I do have a Masq friend who went from 12/6 to 11/6 and seems perfectly happy with the switch

If I'm not wrong Aho has a high-ish level Enu with only 10 AP XD

This post has been edited by ennieeee - May 13, 2015, 02:16:43.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #861255  Replies : 32  Views : 1171
posté May 12, 2015, 22:01:39 | #17

Quote (KingAchelexus @ 12 May 2015 20:49) *
What exactly is needed for this spell revamp?

Not entirely sure what you mean by "needed"

The changes will supposedly include more options for players over level 100, so we don't end up with more situations like now where if you're an Eca (for instance) you've most likely maxed everything but BBM and you're just looking at the extra points and going "do I really want to put them in BBM..."

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #861197  Replies : 20  Views : 735
posté May 12, 2015, 09:01:37 | #18
"same couple pieces of gear"

Problem is it's a pretty big pile of relics. *wrings hands every time I see a Lucloak aura now, oh my poor limp wrists*

I doubt Monster meant stolen to mean someone literally taking your stuff. The bug is, however, so prevalent that feeling like you're being robbed is an understandable reaction.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - May 15, 2015, 09:47:11.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #861046  Replies : 282  Views : 2190
posté May 12, 2015, 06:22:16 | #19
Sounds interesting but I'm not sure if mono rolled gear should come with bonuses other than higher dmg... assuming two people who can't wear Xelorium gear yet are PvPing, they'll most likely have even resistances. So by default the person with all mono gear will hit a lot harder, yet at the same time have much higher total res, health, much higher chances of going first too. If spell levels still affected res I can see the added res/hp/etc on mono gear making more sense, but with the current system not so much.

Actually I don't feel like we're being forced towards tri at all. I know a while back Elenore said something about tri being better for PvP because of the tri-res on Xelorium gear, making it more likely for people to be able to hit your weaker spot, but tri can be quite unwieldy for many classes so a good portion of endgame players still rock duo builds  

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #861002  Replies : 2  Views : 155
posté May 12, 2015, 06:09:56 | #20

Quote (cbunny @ 11 May 2015 22:50) *
@enniee: Try relogging! Items will go ghost in my inventory frequently, relogging fixes it. Don't scare us QQ

Juni I wish it was just a visual bug, but no I've lost about 8 runes in the last 3-4 weeks QQ

This post has been edited by ennieeee - May 12, 2015, 11:27:12.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #861001  Replies : 57  Views : 1023