Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

ennieeee's profile
Statistics
177 Posts (0.44 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Yesterday - 14:58:47 | #1
Account-wide profession levels would be awesome *o*

"BL areas" made me chuckle

This post has been edited by ennieeee - November 27, 2014, 14:59:56.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801644  Replies : 41  Views : 1156
posté November 26, 2014, 20:13:29 | #2
You can only buy it when an auction is going on. A number of HWs have been abandoned and are technically available for purchase again but there hasn't been an official auction announced yet :\

Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #801368  Replies : 1  Views : 44
posté November 26, 2014, 08:51:30 | #3

Quote (Laraso @ 26 November 2014 02:24) *
What is Pv?

In French HP is Points de Vie (PdV)

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #801145  Replies : 3  Views : 279
posté November 25, 2014, 20:31:08 | #4
100% Wakfu/Stasis are both possible, I think it's just the curve gets so steep it seems like 100% is impossible. My Osa currently has 99.99% (decimals can be seen on the governor page in political news if you are governor), and every now and then a listed governor will have 100%. It took me aaaaaages to get from 99.98 to 99.99, hopefully the last 0.01 isn't like trying to go from 0 to 99.99 QQ

This post has been edited by ennieeee - November 25, 2014, 20:35:46.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800961  Replies : 20  Views : 4964
posté November 25, 2014, 12:07:26 | #5

Quote (Xa-Lukhas @ 04 November 2014 16:40) *
1) Depends how you enjoy your Eca. If you're more of a team player (which is going to happen at higher lvls for obvious reasons), it's going to make more than a team mate mad. Especially if you use it after a critical Die Alright. You can put it in your bar to try to finish a foe after a light attack (say Craps or Flea Hopper), but I personally wouldn't DoQ every single turn.

Just wanted to point out that I personally have never had any party members get mad after a failed Die Alright (if anything they just laugh) It's usually me that gets mad when I fail DoQ-ing a crit Die Alright is actually not a bad thing if it bounces, since you really only risk healing 1 target. It prolly helps that my Eca is at a point where her DPT is more than solid enough to make up for a failed DoQ or two, but either way the satisfaction of seeing the big numbers proc is soooo worth Bottomline: go forth and don't be afraid to DoQ XD

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #800811  Replies : 8  Views : 3049
posté November 25, 2014, 11:37:43 | #6
Confirmed best bug ever XD

Edit: It also appears when you sit down.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - November 25, 2014, 11:55:17.
Thread : 1.38 Bug Reports  Preview message : #800801  Replies : 3  Views : 313
posté November 25, 2014, 02:32:55 | #7

Quote (Meredoth @ 21 November 2014 15:15) *
For damage dealer, I guess Fire/Air would be better, no?

Was wondering what you guys think would be the sweet spot for Sacrier's life, maybe between 39% and 15%? I could try leave his life in that gap with Eni.

Any suggestion of a good combo for Sacrier or Eni? Know nothing about the first, just started with the second. hehehe

PS: was thinking of get +40% heals, for increase Enis heals, but woud lose +40% life. How bad this trade would be?

Why would you lose 40% life? All Enis should get Constitution regardless of whether or not you get Expert Healer. There's no reason not to.

I play a 160 fire/air Eni and used to regularly duo with a fire/earth Sac guildie (who pleveled my Eni in the process ♥), honestly it was a fantastic learning experience for me, since it forced me to actually think and time my heals, as well as make more use of marks that aren't Sadist.

Air isn't necessarily better than earth for DPT, but it does mean you lose health faster, so you build Angrr faster. Earth coag can kind of get in the way of that. I personally play all 3 Sac hybrids and enjoy them all equally

This post has been edited by ennieeee - November 25, 2014, 02:33:43.
Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #800649  Replies : 4  Views : 466
posté November 25, 2014, 02:23:33 | #8
Not sure about others but I've found it increasingly difficult to get health below 50% (this may change at Xelorium however) since Blood Pact heals so much, so I've just stuck to statting crit damage and getting gear with berserk damage, to get a decent combination of both. Then there's also the issue of berserk and Angrr not being as useful in Srambad because of the max hp debuff.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #800646  Replies : 2  Views : 212
posté November 23, 2014, 09:24:16 | #9
Nox Bonta elections are stuck Server: Nox

Bonta elections have ended and instead of seeing a gov change there is instead no governor. VG and Treasurer from the last mandate are still in office, but everyone else is gone. I don't remember there ever being a period of no gov in between changes. Would appreciate insight and a fix if it is a bug please.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - November 23, 2014, 10:50:06.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #800058  Replies : 5  Views : 227
posté November 20, 2014, 12:11:20 | #10
That default outfit is so good. Deserves a transparent costume fosho

Slightly miffed that the team seems to have taken the lazy way out with the naming, but nonetheless excited for its release 8D

Thread : News  Preview message : #798844  Replies : 364  Views : 5553
posté November 19, 2014, 01:06:34 | #11

Quote (Absurdname @ 19 November 2014 00:41) *
Now if Ankama could just give us an option to disable PKing... Seriously, why hasn't there been an option to do that? It doesn't matter if you have the PVP flag up, you're still a target. Sure, the PKer gets penalized for doing so, but it definitely turns people away from the game, and it's a nuisance.

Disabling PKing outright makes things problematic because I could pretty much run into another nation and destroy its ecosystem, and no one would be able to do a thing about it. In fact I don't even have to go as far as to destroy an ecosystem, I can just mess up someone's trees or plants or whatever, turn all your yew into horrible ash and I'd get off scot free because, huzzah, no one can PK me. Before the PvP update PKing was free for all, and I probably got PKd every few days, but honestly speaking reviving takes no time at all and you can resume whatever it was you were doing pretty quickly.

If someone's being griefed, you can just talk to your guild leader or some other high level player to ask for advice, from my experience people are always willing to help out in cases where someone is clearly being harassed. (hint: screenies are helpful)

@ andre yes D6 animation got changed, idk why you're disappointed though, were you expecting hordes of Ecas to raid the forums going OMG NEW ANIMATION

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #798139  Replies : 56  Views : 2044
posté November 18, 2014, 05:07:39 | #12

Quote (Nox16 @ 18 November 2014 03:02) *
I think its just unbalanced. I honestly believe they shouldn't of done pvp until they redid every class.

I agree with this, seems totally illogical to introduce a system that rewards players for fighting each other when most classes still need revamps

Oddly enough the new system has made griefing more rampant o.o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #797697  Replies : 13  Views : 486
posté November 15, 2014, 23:25:39 | #13

Quote (Lamrf @ 15 November 2014 14:38) *
i bought 5 but i can't even access them, cuz they are not in my gift interface

It doesn't work that way anymore. You're supposed to redeem them on the main site, there should be a column on the right showing "tokens" that you can click on to redeem.

Thread : News  Preview message : #797066  Replies : 11  Views : 385
posté November 15, 2014, 23:12:00 | #14

Quote (Gelgy @ 15 November 2014 22:42) *

Still not sure how linked items are bad for the game's trade system, since it's a way to keep the economy from being flooded with excess items.

Funny thing about that, along with the token gear update drop rates got such an insane boost that the economy is, as a matter of fact, now flooded with excess items o.o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #797062  Replies : 285  Views : 7330
posté November 15, 2014, 11:16:29 | #15
Water Eni is so redundant right now, that branch needs a massive overhaul. And Eca definitely needs some kind of WP renewal passive.

Otherwise Cra and Iop I think should really be next. They've become so unremarkable and don't bring anything particularly great or interesting to the table. QQ And don't even get me started on Flatten (aka that skill nobody uses)

+1 to the suggestion for Beacon being a single active spell with effects triggered by spell type.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - November 15, 2014, 11:44:33.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #796879  Replies : 107  Views : 2790
posté November 15, 2014, 00:54:30 | #16
zzzz

I'd gladly take sidekicks over players that have no idea what they're doing (believe me, there are many of these)

Don't know what the moral of the story is here, maybe if people played better they'd have an easier time finding groups?

Also I honestly thought party finder was a step in the right direction, but this feels somewhat contradictory now. Not that it's a bad thing since I tribox already anyway, just slightly confused.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #796683  Replies : 285  Views : 7330
posté November 13, 2014, 15:13:54 | #17
Captain Calamari bugged This is occurring on Nox, dunno if other servers are experiencing a similar problem.

Captain Calamari has been bugged all of yesterday (and today as well), if you try to attack him you get the usual bet 15,000 popup, but the fight refuses to start because "it is not possible to create battleground" error.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #796074  Replies : 0  Views : 84
posté November 13, 2014, 03:15:45 | #18
gonna add that my Osa also got kicked in the same fight, reconnected and not only were skills at level 0, they were also as though I wasn't in dragon form (I could select Gobgob, but not crit synergy)

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #795938  Replies : 2  Views : 100
posté November 06, 2014, 10:12:05 | #19
I main a 160 fire/air Eni at the moment. It's by far my favourite hybrid; support from the fire branch is lovely (Hammle is honestly the best thing ever) and that last comment about Refund being great for cost efficiency is spot on - getting multiple Shawpshootews in a row is a really great feeling 8D

Also, UR gives you +damage and +heal, which is why direct fire heals are so insane, although ideally you shouldn't have to resort to direct heals (hopefully your party knows how to play around marks)

This post has been edited by ennieeee - November 06, 2014, 10:13:25.
Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #793514  Replies : 4  Views : 820
posté October 19, 2014, 04:29:18 | #20
[ BONTA ] Fun Nation Events
At our nation meeting today we brainstormed for event ideas, and we compiled a list of nice suggestions, both common and somewhat less common (thanks for all the input, everyone!). Ideally we'd like to be able to hold at least two of these this term, so we'll be working hard on planning! This post will be edited as more details get worked out, but for now, here is a [very] rough idea of what events you can expect and who will be in charge of organizing said event. If you'd like to volunteer to help out with organizing, feel free to PM any of the given names!

PVP TOURNEY SATURDAY NOV 1st 5pm PST (8pm EST)
Organizers: Xolianna & Gogo Washington

Please refer to most recent post below for tournament details and rules.

GOBBOWL
Organizer: Naz Raël (he apologizes in advance for the umlaut)

HIDE N SEEK
Organizer: Snug Bug

FASHIONFU
Organizer: TBD

HERB ART CONTEST
Organizer: Totem

This post has been edited by ennieeee - October 31, 2014, 07:35:58.
Thread : Events  Preview message : #788598  Replies : 2  Views : 316