Back to

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

ennieeee's profile
569 Posts (0.8 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 10:41:43 | #1

Quote (Madd1 @ 05 October 2015 21:48) *
The only thing that's relevant is how happy you are in the guild. Plenty of horrible guilds with great bonuses, and plenty of great guilds with horrible bonuses.

If you like your guild, no reason to leave really. Why not work together to grow the guild and its bonuses? All guilds have to start somewhere, it'd be a shame to jump ship just because you don't have max bonuses.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #915258  Replies : 13  Views : 593
posté Yesterday - 10:37:00 | #2
It's disappointing, yet at the same time it's not that surprising. There was a random wave of bans last year and I still have no idea what triggered it. There were rumours of Hushed set dupes but nothing was proven, and iirc there were only 2 Hushed sets on the Nox market at the time (I was considering buying one but couldn't make up my mind so I kept checking the market religiously for a price drop). 2 of my guildmates got hit by the banhammer and very confused as to why. Tons of people made new accounts just to complain/beg to be unbanned, and as far as I know most of them were ignored.

tl;dr who the heck knows how Ankama deals with stuff, none of it makes sense to me.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - October 08, 2015, 10:38:15.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #915256  Replies : 39  Views : 809
posté Yesterday - 05:57:26 | #3
It's a combination of factors. People stop playing over time, so naturally your influence dwindles as your friends leave, unless you have the energy to keep up with all the new players trickling in.

Oddly, after the PvP revamp that was supposed to make players more "patriotic" (the whole fighting for your nation idea), people began caring less about their nation. This may have something to do with the fact that guild members were forced to switch nations in order to PvP, so there's a large handful of players who have little connection with their current nation.

Re: powers, there weren't really any. Since in the past we were able to have more than 1 ally per nation, it wasn't uncommon to have have all 4 nations allied and multiple governors be friends with each other. So that probably compounded the image of influence.

It's all superficial.

Thread : Challenges & Politics  Preview message : #915186  Replies : 1  Views : 112
posté Yesterday - 04:04:57 | #4
Hotkeys don't work with some summons, gotta manually click the spells :x

Osa goes invisible after casting first spell, stays invisible for the rest of the fight

This post has been edited by ennieeee - October 08, 2015, 04:27:03.
Thread : 1.44 Bug Reports  Preview message : #915162  Replies : 28  Views : 408
posté October 05, 2015, 10:16:50 | #5
Ankama come on, this is ridiculous. It's like you guys totally brushed this aside and aren't even considering compensating. Tons of players saved their wise fortune potions for this.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - October 07, 2015, 13:21:48.
Thread : 1.44 Bug Reports  Preview message : #913950  Replies : 31  Views : 451
posté October 04, 2015, 12:25:27 | #6
Shadow. Granted he can't do any of that fancy switching elements business like the new SKs but his damage is pretty nice and he can even take MP and get out of tight spots easily with his teleport move. He's been a valuable member of my party ever since he was released ^^

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #913583  Replies : 8  Views : 337
posté October 01, 2015, 08:15:53 | #7
You can most certainly play a lone Sadi. Dolls drag out fights and clutter the space so I personally am not a fan of dolls. You can play a support-ish role while dealing decent (not insane) damage. Cras tend to finish fights a lot faster though.

I personally like a Mimied Shin Larva set on girl Cras, but lots of other costumes work too. Justice Butcher, True Love, Farmer's Wife, for starters.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #912103  Replies : 2  Views : 150
posté October 01, 2015, 04:02:46 | #8
Re: the online vs offline bug, heroes will permanently remain online if they are not in your troupe when you log out. Simply re-add the online heroes to your troupe and log out/quit and they'll go offline.

Thread : Heroes System  Preview message : #912030  Replies : 17  Views : 880
posté October 01, 2015, 03:54:12 | #9
Same. 2 Wise Fortunes both with 5+ days left, and now just... gone.

Thread : 1.44 Bug Reports  Preview message : #912025  Replies : 31  Views : 451
posté October 01, 2015, 03:34:35 | #10

Quote (Snattanzi @ 01 October 2015 02:22) *
bombs are bad cause they do slow dmg (you need to wait a lot to do the best dmg they can do), they require helps from teammates to really be setup and when they finally explode they don't worth the work. Air rogue is good but there are better cc dmg dealer, earth rogue is good but there are better ranged dmg dealer. In any cases as a rogue there is nothing you can do that another class can do way better. The only thing that comes in my mind is the possibility you have to showoff in a single round you decide while in the others you kinda suck. That's what i think distinguishes now rogue from the other classes.

Now, imo, it's one of the worst classes if not the worst, both considering pvp and pvm. Dmgs are good but not the best, mobility is good if you think at ruse otherwise sucks so much, buffing is just self buffing at the "cheap" cost of 9AP at least, debuffing is ok, shielding doesn't exist, heals doesn't exist, possibility to move allies or mobs is pretty much a crap.

I don't know some classes so i can't judge fairly but within the classes i have played is the less reasonable to make, now. And i have played a lot.

Surely if you play a 175 Rogue you must know that bombs deal indirect damage, which goes right through armor (unless this got changed). That's an immense advantage if you're PvPing someone with armor statted.

The delayed burst damage is exactly what makes rogues ideal for challenges like kill HC Vertox first (which is the fastest way to finish the fight anyway) and bypassing Dragon Pig phases. I don't see it as a setback at all if you're running with people who know how to set up for a rogue. You essentially just need a turn to place your bombs, and then you're free to do whatever you want while someone else keeps the target in the firewall - something many classes can do without too much effort. And you just reap all the buffs.

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #912014  Replies : 14  Views : 401
posté October 01, 2015, 03:24:18 | #11
The HW market seems to cut 23-24 hours off all listed times, so if you list something for 24 hours, it only stays there for 30 mins, 48 hours becomes 24 hours, and so on.

Looks like it's now a 38 hour reduction, since 24 hours listings get removed immediately. 48 hours becomes 10 hours and 72 becomes 34.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - October 01, 2015, 09:31:28.
Thread : 1.44 Bug Reports  Preview message : #912006  Replies : 6  Views : 149
posté September 30, 2015, 11:32:35 | #12
[Duplicate] Heroes gp on and off The gp gain seems to be on and off, sometimes heroes will get gp, and sometimes they won't. This happens both with regular fights as well as guild dailies.

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - October 01, 2015, 01:35:10.
Thread : 1.44 Bug Reports  Preview message : #911621  Replies : 2  Views : 153
posté September 29, 2015, 23:24:00 | #13
Yeah they are character linked, which is especially annoying when you open multiple mystery boxes and get more than 1 scroll

Tons of people have been asking for them to be made account-linked instead but doesn't look like it'll be happening (at least not anytime soon)

Thread : 1.44 Bug Reports  Preview message : #911335  Replies : 7  Views : 274
posté September 29, 2015, 09:43:30 | #14

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 28 September 2015 21:14) *
That'd still count as dragon, since you're attacking in dragon form. Also can you turn into and out of it in the same turn? Not sure myself, but I don't think you can.

You can't.

With regard to damage, the bonus final damage you get from dragon form is what makes all the difference. Symbiosa only costs 1 AP (since you get an AP back) and since Bwork Trump isn't restricted by los/linear cast and actually does decent damage, the total damage is pretty hard to beat. I imagine it is feasible with something that can get easy backstab (like Sramva), but you also have to take into account the fact that dragons can apply res/crit res debuffs.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - September 29, 2015, 09:44:52.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #910749  Replies : 25  Views : 1254
posté September 28, 2015, 11:58:02 | #15

Quote (Jozef96 @ 28 September 2015 11:12) *
ye ur right its person preference but there r some chars that everyone will agree they r boring for example fecas xD and other that everyone will agree they r fun like masqs i made one and was so much fun but too bad i cant keep him since iam too bored to lvl him up.

ty for ur feedback

I used to be one of those people who found Feca really boring, but mainly because they're not really a damage class so in solo play they take longer to kill stuff. I tried playing Feca a few times, but never got past lvl 100

However... since then I've partied with a few Fecas that made me stop and think "wow, Fecas look really fun". So I think it's a combination of being high level (since you have to be high level to unlock the rest of your skill slots) and also playing with the right party ^^

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #910507  Replies : 25  Views : 1254
posté September 28, 2015, 09:51:33 | #16
Honestly, if it was based on logged time that would be FANTASTIC and might even make me cut my Wakfu hiatus short

After all, we already have potions that run on logged time, shouldn't be hard to implement that elsewhere

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #910501  Replies : 7  Views : 493
posté September 28, 2015, 09:48:42 | #17
Man you'll find players of every class who will vouch for how fun their class is and others who will highly disagree, so I guess at the end of the day the only real solution is to try out every class xD

I personally find Osa, Eca and Panda extremely fun

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #910499  Replies : 25  Views : 1254
posté September 28, 2015, 09:43:05 | #18

Quote (HealingHotness @ 25 September 2015 22:42) *
I assume you're on Remington, so IDK who you are, but you can always make a new account and start over, if that's completely necessary. It's fun, in its own way.

Naw Rice is on Nox and is the mighty king of Shushu

Sorry to hear about the hack and the ogrines, I'm sure your guild won't mind helping you refarm stuff but man, that ogrine loss.... hopefully Ankama steps up and helps somehow +_+ and yeah, make sure you have authenticator on!

This post has been edited by ennieeee - September 28, 2015, 09:45:34.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #910497  Replies : 23  Views : 1131
posté September 28, 2015, 09:33:09 | #19
Character customization is something people will always shell out for, and Ankama must know this from the sheer amount of people jumping for joy every time a new emote or once-exclusive costume is made available. Without even going as far as hairstyles, the rate at which new costumes are released is... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #910492  Replies : 1  Views : 93
posté September 25, 2015, 04:57:55 | #20
Last I checked the problem with buying ogrines thru Steam still wasn't resolved. What a pity for affected players, they don't even have the option of choosing whether or not to buy hero slots.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #909608  Replies : 241  Views : 5707