Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

ennieeee's profile
Statistics
158 Posts (0.43 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté October 19, 2014, 04:29:18 | #1
[ BONTA ] Fun Nation Events
At our nation meeting today we brainstormed for event ideas, and we compiled a list of nice suggestions, both common and somewhat less common (thanks for all the input, everyone!). Ideally we'd like to be able to hold at least two of these this term, so we'll be working hard on planning! This post will be edited as more details get worked out, but for now, here is a [very] rough idea of what events you can expect and who will be in charge of organizing said event. If you'd like to volunteer to help out with organizing, feel free to PM any of the given names!

GOBBOWL
Organizer: Naz Raël (he apologizes in advance for the umlaut)

HIDE N SEEK
Organizer: Ennie / Snug Bug

FASHIONFU
Organizer: TBD

PVP TOURNEY
Organizer: Xolianna

HERB ART CONTEST
Organizer: Totem

This post has been edited by ennieeee - October 19, 2014, 04:36:56.
Thread : Events  Preview message : #788598  Replies : 1  Views : 135
posté October 18, 2014, 07:31:14 | #2
Level cap spell lock button missing My Eni recently hit level cap and she doesn't have the button for transferring spell exp, tried restarting client several times but still nothing. Help?

Thread : 1.37 Bug Reports  Preview message : #788350  Replies : 7  Views : 131
posté September 13, 2014, 11:33:07 | #3
PvP bugged Don't know what the deal is but I turned on my wings today and the PvP option is greyed out on everyone I click on. People with wings up have the option to attack me, but for whatever reason I can't attack them because I'm stuck in "PvP is being activated" mode. I have relogged a bunch of times and that hasn't fixed the problem. PvP window keeps saying "PvP loading".

Also I haven't been able to right click to watch a single PvP fight since the update first rolled out. Right click, nothing happens.

Fix please. I don't want to log in tomorrow and find myself still stuck in "PvP loading" mode. Which essentially means anyone can attack me but I'm unable to retaliate.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - September 13, 2014, 11:45:22.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #775377  Replies : 1  Views : 160
posté September 11, 2014, 04:19:02 | #4

Quote (Esikvend @ 10 September 2014 22:37) *
Hello all, just starting out in Wakfu and I've been thinking, what are the lesser played classes in the game at the moment (have looked at previous threads about this, but they are old and I am figuring Srams are going to be one of the most played as of latest update, though I like the sneaky archetype usually, exept that I am looking to be a good-guy lore-wise )? I've always loved being a lesser found class in games (by the way so far, by reading the guides and builds, it really seems a bit overwhelming and complicated to play as a newcomer and even survive without numbers-crunching and deep knowlede of some classes eg. Sadida or Osamodas, since I have never played a summoner class in MMORPGs but I have to start somewhere and stick with it right? ).
Also to choose a server and/or nation, I have wondered which one has more roleplaying crowd: Nox or Remington (Since I can't speak other foreign languages exept English) and once the server has been chosen, what kinds of crowds do I find in different nations?
Thank you all in advance (Sorry if my wording or thoughts are confusing, but I am not a master of wording my thoughts, and sorry if the topic doesn't fit here, but to put the thread together, I couldn't find a better suiting place, so I put it in General Discussion)

From what I've seen on Nox, Pandas, Foggers, and Xelors are extremely underplayed. Summon Osas are surprisingly common (despite all the gripes about the class) and will probably become more common with this update. Doll Sadis are... not that common.

As far as Nox goes, Brakmar and Amakna are the more "patriotic" nations. Sufokia has the easiest terrain to get around, and Bonta has the most money. Now with the whole guild alignment thing it may be easier to just pick a nation based on your guild's alignment (if you want to take part in ranked PvP), and it is always possible to switch nations later on if you want (for a 25,000 kama fee, you do get the Emigrant title though)

This post has been edited by ennieeee - September 11, 2014, 04:19:45.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #774093  Replies : 8  Views : 346
posté September 08, 2014, 17:27:49 | #5

Quote (shaderider5 @ 05 September 2014 18:29) *
I've seen people talk about it and i thought doing it myself, but exactly how does it work?

If an osamoda is in dragon form he/she cannot summon anything and vice versa.

Is it the thought of if you need power you go dragon, but if you're overwhelmed you just use summons?

Just looking for a slight explanation as to what the thought is behind this combo.

Sort of. There was always good air/fire gear with decent CMC, so you could easily toss out a single summon if you felt like you had to, and also max out enough passives to do a good (not amazing) job. I know a couple of dragon+summoner hybrids and they almost exclusively use sac/heal summons (guawd, shawpshootew, etc)... with the occasional Victus. So more of a situational thing. But it does give you more options than just being a spammy dragon, so if you like the idea, go for it. Also fire hybrid dragons aren't rare at all, plenty of F/A and F/E dragons around.

That being said, I'm not sure how it'll work with the update coming and all, though.

This post has been edited by ennieeee - September 08, 2014, 17:36:24.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #771830  Replies : 19  Views : 846
posté September 07, 2014, 20:00:52 | #6
HUGE update and Ankama sees fit to put this huge ass document on the website a measly 3 days before it gets rolled out. Some of us have access to the beta server, good for us, but many others do not, and I feel a lot of these things weren't talked about or publicised enough (just talk to people ingame, so many of them had no idea this was coming)

What's even more disappointing is how many of these sections say "we will give you more information soon". When is soon? Like... right before the update? After the update? ................................... *SNORE*

Also now that alliances are being reduced to 1 max, does that mean I'm going to have to walk everywhere when I visit a non-allied nation (oh, idk, to mine or fish maybe), or is that being changed as well?

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #771477  Replies : 778  Views : 7988
posté September 07, 2014, 16:33:32 | #7
To help visualise what OP is talking about, this is what the new window looks like.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #771415  Replies : 79  Views : 3326
posté September 06, 2014, 22:03:32 | #8
If you're going to make people spend money to get RNG boxes, I think it's only fair they be made tradable. The ones obtained in game can still be kept untradable. I mean, you spend some dollars, get a bunch of boxes, if your luck sucks and you get say 5 Wabbit costumes, you can't do jack o.o

Hope this is getting changed soon ("soon"?)

This post has been edited by ennieeee - September 06, 2014, 22:05:20.
Thread : News  Preview message : #771198  Replies : 34  Views : 1212
posté August 27, 2014, 22:43:46 | #9
I'm of the same mind of the others who posted in reply - there's been a huge influx of both new as well as returning players, and while people feared f2p players would bring about destruction to the ecosystem, I have to say the ecosystem is looking better than ever (I mean bonuses still get wrecked from time to time but in general everything is more orderly), there's more stuff on the market, outposts are bustling with activity, it's really really nice to see ;o;

That being said the prices of things in the boutiques did get changed without warning, which is total bs. And the whole thing about not being able to buy the exact amount of ogrines required for the smallest booster pack is even stupider. Isn't it good enough that people want to buy booster packs, why make their lives difficult by forcing them to buy more than they need?

I also agree that with the larger player base Ankama reaaaally needs to step up its game in terms of delivering information as well as promised content. We'd like actual dates, and detailed info about what's coming, not just some vague "PvP! War is coming in September!" nonsense. Especially with such a huge update on the way, it's absurd that so many people don't realise how many big changes are just around the corner, so far everything has had to be spread via word of mouth from people who were on the beta server.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #766896  Replies : 6  Views : 420
posté August 27, 2014, 22:36:36 | #10
Bugged weather Temperature in Cania was 22C, bought Blizzard bonus, resulting temperature = 23 C??!?!?!?!? WAT

What exactly is the point of having weather bonuses to buy if they don't even have the intended result. GDI. Fix please.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #766891  Replies : 0  Views : 123
posté August 27, 2014, 17:09:41 | #11

Quote (Lethalen @ 27 August 2014 03:13) *
All relic fragments on content prior to Ohwymi have an 800 PP lock. So your team needs to have a total of 800 PP (including the hidden 100 that every character has) for it to have any chance of dropping at all.

Pretty sure this has changed because I've dropped a crap ton of Gelano frags in the past month while casually farming non-dungeon jellies for keys. This on a +10PP toon and 2 sidekicks (so 310 total)

This post has been edited by ennieeee - August 27, 2014, 18:16:27.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #766812  Replies : 14  Views : 683
posté August 23, 2014, 08:05:04 | #12
Same, I've been running into that quite a bit... made me all panicky, wondering if someone was logging me remotely o.o

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #765652  Replies : 3  Views : 208
posté August 20, 2014, 03:15:56 | #13
Can't launch Wakfu Started having the problem this morning. Wakfu refuses to launch, I keep getting an error message (screenies to follow). HALP

This happens with BOTH the Steam launcher as well as the non-Steam launcher.

EDIT: FIXED!!! Reinstalled Wakfu from the website, copied the regular non-Steam Wakfu folder into the Steam folder, re-verified on Steam to get back the missing stuff, voila, both work fine now. Hope this helps anyone else having similar problems! Feel free to PM/Ankabox if you need clarifications on the fix.

naughty.dll??? wat

This post has been edited by ennieeee - August 20, 2014, 11:11:34.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #764609  Replies : 0  Views : 140
posté August 19, 2014, 04:52:29 | #14
I realise it's been quite a while since you posted this but I thought I'd offer some input anyway just in case other people have questions.

Megabomb is so good, there's no reason not to use it. It's one of those things you can bring to a long fight or something like Dragon Pig for insane burst damage.

Boombot is great, definitely keep it. It does die quickly but that isn't always a bad thing since enemies will move, making your Boombot's old position kind of redundant on your next turn, so having it die so you can resummon is quite often a good thing. It's also nice to have if you need to to use Roguery to get out of a tight spot.

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #764272  Replies : 1  Views : 1705
posté August 15, 2014, 11:07:46 | #15

Quote (TheFluffyMango @ 14 August 2014 13:41) *
I am also a fairly new player (Only played for a few days), but I'm looking for a guild that I can just chill out with. At the moment, I'm a level 21 Eca named Waffle Taco (hopefully my name doesn't screw over my chance of joining). If you're still recruiting, as this post has been around for a while, I would love to join. Also pancakes are pretty awesome.

Quote (Mikios22 @ 14 August 2014 18:51) *
I would love to join your guild, as it seems pretty interesting to be in one like yours. My in-game nick is Depeculo, as it's my best chara for now. He's only at level 28 but I didn't play to much. I'll try to change it though!

I haven't been able to catch either of you online so far. Feel free to PM any of the names listed in the first post when you're on and we'll shoot you an invite  

This post has been edited by ennieeee - August 16, 2014, 01:25:41.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #763257  Replies : 13  Views : 1124
posté August 14, 2014, 22:13:01 | #16
omg the wabbits. too adorable :3

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #763040  Replies : 18  Views : 2001
posté August 14, 2014, 07:44:01 | #17
ennie tries to draw. sooo i don't draw much; just the occasional "oh here's some blank paper and a pencil lying around" doodling. figured i'd dedicate some scribblies to the friends i made in wakfu.

1. snug bug, my eni, being confused as usual while kizame just creeps like he always does.
2. paste, a sac from my guild. unfortunately her toon's hair is different, but i didn't feel like drawing that particular hairstyle so i gave her a new 'do. this is still a WIP (i got lazy), gonna finish the rest of it tomorrow zzz

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #762841  Replies : 1  Views : 377
posté August 13, 2014, 08:58:35 | #18

Quote (Fifthdawn @ 10 August 2014 13:01) *
I know at max level, it reduce damage by 80%. Does it decrease by 80% of total damage? Or does it subtract from the bonus damage? ex +280% to +200%?

There should be a purple debuff on the enemy stating - x% damage. The % is subtracted from the creature's stats, so it's not a % of the actual damage.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #762577  Replies : 2  Views : 608
posté August 13, 2014, 08:28:59 | #19

Quote (AnonymousXeroxGuy @ 13 August 2014 02:16) *

- Fire dragon - is viable but the problem is, its weaker then earth. And if your not a hybrid with air you even loose out on the scara wings.
-The only interesting spell on fire is Mooing, but Its damage and aoe are both completely triumphed by a A/E dragon with trump + 2x weakling + 3x scara wing
- The only hybrids that are viable for dragon would be Air + anything. Anything else and your loosing out on potential damage per turn.

"Plus not all hybrids are made with the intention of using both branches in the same fight always."
Sure but most viable hybrids offer enough synergy to leverage out the cost of hybriding. If your trying to play 2 elements that have no correlation at all and dont benefit each other your sacrificing alot for nothing. Thats why I say if you really want to hybrid with Fire go Air/fire.

I think that really depends on how you want to play; hybrids don't -have- to offer synergy. Fire/earth seems awkward for most classes but I've seen enough people rocking F/E Iop / Sac / Osa (and doing it well too) to say that it's not a useless combination. It just doesn't work in quite the same way as other hybrids.

It's kind of pointless to compare fire AoE with earth AoE since the AoE shapes are totally different, and work in totally different situations, and require different placements. Simply comparing raw damage output doesn't work.

Also how many Osas end up with the 12 AP / 8 MP necessary to use the combination of spells you just specified.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #762571  Replies : 9  Views : 1051
posté August 13, 2014, 00:38:58 | #20

Quote (AnonymousXeroxGuy @ 12 August 2014 21:59) *
Imo, fire/earth makes no sense your essentially trying to play 2 different builds that have 0 synergy almost like a fire/earth panda it just has no practicality and your prolly going to sacrafice quite a bit for it. Fire dragon can still work by itself or Air/fire. But even then it fire still seems to be completely and utterly triumphed by a pure earth gob gob osa that can switch to dragon.

Fire dragon is just for fun. If you don't care about going for the strongest builds than I guess go for it.

Speaking from experience having tried both builds. F/E takes a lot more work but deals pretty good damage, and doesn't even have to rely on Bwork Trump. That being said, the build does prefer 12 AP (it's somewhat lackluster with 10). There honestly isn't much being sacrificed, except maybe backstab. Plus not all hybrids are made with the intention of using both branches in the same fight always.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree xD

This post has been edited by ennieeee - August 13, 2014, 02:04:40.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #762465  Replies : 9  Views : 1051