Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

lyricalglitch...'s profile
Statistics
704 Posts (0.95 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 05:35:36 | #1
Except we already HAVE a # of revamps already done, something that does not apply to anything else you listed off, and yes the post really doenst say much detail wise

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - April 19, 2015, 05:39:04.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #853294  Replies : 339  Views : 10638
posté Today - 05:12:50 | #2
Whatever the case may be, Neneko seems to be the only one jumping to conclusions about it, we know revamps have been announced, which means they are being worked on in some capacity, thats all we need to know, and yes wed rather the revamps for all classes happened ASAP...but rushing revamps would be a bad thing as well. Its being worked on we already know that much. Otherwise why announce Sadi and Eni are next?...

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - April 19, 2015, 05:14:20.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #853288  Replies : 339  Views : 10638
posté Today - 04:54:34 | #3
I try and avoid lock as much as i can, if not a cc class it works agaisnt you. This leaves the options rather slim, much moreso epics than relics. Powerful Dazzling Belt, Solomonk, Harry Boots, Souleater, Otmai, Lucloak, Asse Sheild, Celestial bear amulet, Meridia and Gelano, ive ruled out. Either they are more cc oriented or i dont think they will hold up in higher levels, or i just dont see a good way to work them into a build. Which leaves, Flaxhid, Nettlz, Dark Vlad, Golden Keychain, Bygone Hand, since xelors almost always have extra Ap, to me a higher damage relic at the cost of one less Ap is worth it, i do not want to go less than 6 Mp though. Dark Vlads stats are very similar to Nettlz, although for Xelor, Flaxhid makes more sense than either. Golden Keychain im undecided on i can get 12 / 6 that way but i still think some of the other options are better. However, only rings, hats, and weapons ( am i missing any? ) are the only slots with rune slots for damage, which means those relics & epics are expandable somewhat damage wise.. Personally i am favoring, going with Dark Vlads Epps, Durable Shield, and Whithered Bp, to get to 12 / 6, as i am not a fan of lock. But there is rather big lvl gap between those items, so not sure how well it will hold up. Or theres Golden Keychain,Whithered and GM Epps. However when it comes to accessibily, sales wise anyway, some of the epics are commonly on sale others you never see, which will end up influencing what to go with. Its not ideal but the simplest way to get to 12 / 6 is DV Epps, and Gw Cwown, there really arent that many great options for epics , many are too low lvl, or dont give an additional AP or MP

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - April 19, 2015, 05:02:41.
Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #853281  Replies : 12  Views : 315
posté Yesterday - 05:06:51 | #4
As a side note there is no xp for gathering in a Haven Bag, there is in Haven Worlds or out in the game world. Once a gathering prof is maxed though its not an issue. Before that point that a gathering proff is maxed most use it as a way to store seeds by planting whatever.

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #852915  Replies : 7  Views : 171
posté April 17, 2015, 23:48:14 | #5
Those 3 profs are the ones that get used day to day the most. Bread heals after fights, keys, craft boxes, and

Ikea kits and Transmutation stones, are in Handyman, and Chef gives buffs during fights. Also the recipes for

bread, chef recipes, and keys are smaller, than those for equips. Mind you this means you need more to gain

levels, but its easier to get the matts and do a little at a time, whereas the equip and weapon recipes the matt

amount is pretty heavy. Chef is hard to level though as it requires more gathering profs than the rest. But with the

consumables, it does save you kama and is very convenient if you can make what you need . But this applies to

all crafts tbh. BTW decoration items in Handyman do not stack, so it is a problem with storing those items. .

Chef uses Fishing, and Trapper the most, Handyman uses Mining and Lumber the most (if not for keys), and

Bread uses Farming. There is some herbalism but herbalism is used the most in the clothing crafts. Whereas

weapons are mining and lumber. I would do bread first it is the most streamlined, then handyman, and then chef,

and then move on to clothing and weapons. Handyman is easy to level by leveling keys, bread you get a huge

stack of grain, make it into flour, add water,then make the bread, and thats it, they are both fairly simple to level.

For the Transmuattion stones in Handyman they take a pile of 4 items, from the various gathering profs, so if you

do bread first farming will be maxed for sure, so even if other gathering profs arent, you will at least have a way to

make the Transmuation Stones. You wont be able to access the areas past 120, if you arent high enough level, to

get seeds for the very high level bread, but if a friend gives you some or they are on the market, they are both

plantable in Haven Worlds and Haven Bags. This can be done with trees and herbs as well, mining and fishing

you wont be able to access though unless high enough level, areas past 120 are level locked

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - April 17, 2015, 23:58:07.
Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #852823  Replies : 7  Views : 171
posté April 17, 2015, 23:01:49 | #6
Element bonus being different for each nation is not around anymore, all element bonuses are the same for all nations , its been that way since Riktus was added, but the craft bonus is different still.

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - April 17, 2015, 23:02:48.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #852803  Replies : 10  Views : 288
posté April 17, 2015, 22:55:14 | #7
The thing is provided you have Sidekicks, there is no problem with leveling as it is. Yes it is mostly on mobs, however to me mobs = when i am mostly alone leveling, and with Sidekicks not being quite as good as normal players, it gives incentive to group with actual people for dungeons. Had there of been an adequate group finder it may of helped with grouping faster. Heroes makes the need for other ppl less, and since its a MMO, i find that to be something to worry about. It may or may not make a big difference, in how social ppl are hard to say. But it does mean the game is being more single player focused. Yes we have multiboxers, yes not everyones system can handle it, due to that any multiboxer that runs 6 accts is rare, Heroes makes it not. Which yes that levels the playing field to everyone, but with it being that way, it also means those that sought out groups before will not. However Heroes will be an income divide. Only avaialble to those that can buy it, whereas sidekicks we can freely trade. And due to sidekicks there is not any excuse to say you cant lvl when single accounting as it is. Concerning Guilds, often everyone is mostly in one level range, so unless you leave it, going to Guild to group does not work. Concerning content, since someone said why rush content, there are some classes i do not care for all that much, I level them but leave them at lower lvls on purpose for the lower content

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852799  Replies : 326  Views : 7433
posté April 17, 2015, 12:35:44 | #8
I put off the 10% and add two things and once, and all those type of upgrades til dead last, By the time you get the points for them you could of bought numerous other things, That are more useful, than a smal % of pts. thats a high cost upgrade

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852515  Replies : 6  Views : 311
posté April 17, 2015, 12:10:06 | #9
I did not mean "Also you make it sound like it was impossible to make a successful team without alting" that actually. I meant we could already fill a 6 party group with with a max of 2 accounts and 4 Multimen. And i dont see why it needed to be simpler than it already was. And that has mostly to do with....the easier you make things, the more ppl will do it. So if more and more ppl only group with themselves, then how is this really still a MMO? And yes of course its an option to group with yourself, pure randoms, guildies or whatever.....but even so the easier it is, the less social it will be. No not everyone is overly social, but in a MMO most are reasonably social. And yes when picking up random people you dont know what you are going to get, however, playing alone is to me dreadfully boring. Currently I am doing so out of necessity, which Im not explaining why thats the case ATM, however.....its not fun. Grind in this game is bad enough, take away the ppl.....and well....i want to pull my hair out. Im crossing my fingers Heroes doesnt make ti worse

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852508  Replies : 326  Views : 7433
posté April 17, 2015, 06:46:28 | #10
I think Multimen were a decent compromise, you can fill a group with two accounts, they arent quite as good as players so for most high end content ppl still would try and find groups, but they were good enough to help anyone lvl on just about any mob. Heroes however takes it a step beyond that where you will need ppl much less. Yes ppl do mutiaccount and yes it is common, 6 boxers though are not part due to system requirements and part due to effort to gear all thier char. Making it easier and easier to do so makes it less and less social

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - April 17, 2015, 06:49:59.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852427  Replies : 326  Views : 7433
posté April 17, 2015, 06:39:39 | #11
Doesnt matter unless EVERY CLASS got something like that its more than unfair to everyone else. And there are far more classes than gathering profs

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - April 17, 2015, 06:39:59.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852423  Replies : 32  Views : 544
posté April 17, 2015, 03:05:08 | #12
Agreed^

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852347  Replies : 149  Views : 2126
posté April 17, 2015, 02:39:22 | #13
This will make these items far more restricted accessibility wise. Which its often hard concerning cost to buy good equipment for high lvls as it is. But at least if you run places or pay for them, or get items from friends, at least you have access to them. Because the items are bound that wont be the case, getting from others i mean. And there is a difference between rare, and being inaccessible, this makes these items mostly the latter

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - April 17, 2015, 02:42:31.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852335  Replies : 149  Views : 2126
posté April 17, 2015, 02:17:05 | #14
It was stated it is a UB feature, but that doenst make it more reasonable just due to what category of dung. The

items that drop some are used in craft recipies, so if you cant trade, because tbh most ppl are going to equip and

not sell, it puts a crutch in crafting, plus a someone else said the maker of the item will be the one who get the

title earned. On top of that once you have the items since they are account bound once equipped, theres even

less reason to run the place, compared to normal, as most often your alts will just get the hand me downs.

Which often alts do get hand me downs as it is, however the difference here is the items can not be traded, so its

either give to alts or crush said item. The worst part of this to me is, Token equips are already account bound,

dropped equips from the new UB will be if you equip them at all. Dropped items and Token items should act

different, in this case if you equip an item once, there is no difference, and then you are perm-stuck with the item

after that. The fact that they are bound puts a HUGE crutch in crafts that use them. There is also the problem of

sales and accessibilty, yes prices are high on end game equips, but at least you can buy them fairly easy. But

this makes it so the equips from here are going to be traded VERY rarely, ppl will get what they need, and rarely

sell before equipping. And thats an issue for the game as a whole. The last ? is if it starts with this dung, its likely

to continue, this game is enough of a grind, this change makes it MUCH more so

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852331  Replies : 149  Views : 2126
posté April 17, 2015, 00:08:24 | #15
Old standards are one thing, common sense is yet another. It does not make logical sense to have everything in

a dung, in one way or another bind to you. Anything that drops or is crafted should have the option to be traded,

given, or sold to others. Binding dropped equips as well as token equips from the same dung , makes the two

types of items....essentially the same. A reward for running a dung is a drop, and between that and tokens you

can have most of the items fairly fast, since they are the same why bother to NOT use tokens? why continue to

run something when at most, with a fully expanded account, you can share the items with 8 char, and after

that...why would you run the place? Not to mention a lot of the new items need to be crafted from items you can

not trade...which is idiotic. There should be a difference between time rewards (tokens) and drops and crafts.

Tokens you can opt to use if something doenst drop, but you can still continue to run the place and see if what

you wanted drops. Crafting should not have heavy restrictions due to not being able to get the items because they

are bound. And on top of all this it is likley that the prices of the drops will be astronomical, because most ppl

will run the dung to get what they need, everything will be bound, and there is then no reason to run it past that,

so it is going to be very rare any of the new bound equips will be sold

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - April 17, 2015, 00:10:06.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852288  Replies : 149  Views : 2126
posté April 16, 2015, 23:53:21 | #16
Choosing not to be social in a MMO, is an option. But as a whole WHY play a MMO, if you are going to avoid being social. IF avoiding being social is what you normally do, then i would not pick a MMO to play, if that was the case most interactions in a MMO would get on my nerves, and id opt to play single player games instead. MMO's have a deliberate social aspect to them, in one way or another they depend on social interactions, therefore making a MMO slowly less social, does not make one think the game is going to fair well, because social minor or major is a large part of a MMO, when it starts to not be....its worrisome

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852282  Replies : 326  Views : 7433
posté April 16, 2015, 23:46:01 | #17
Duzy that has nothing to do with the topic, and since Sadis already had a summon limit per turn, why does it surprise anyone that they changed Osas to have a limit per turn as well....it shouldnt

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852277  Replies : 149  Views : 2126
posté April 16, 2015, 21:39:25 | #18
Agreed, I already do not see a reason to waste time running it for equips that if i wear them at all, i can never trade them. Yes we have tokens and can buy equips that way, but thats more of a choice its an option that after X amount of runs if what you wanted did not drop, its a option to buy that item with tokens, with the downside of not being able to sell it. But you still have the option to keep running the dungeon and see if it will drop. With bind on equip i see ppl running the dungeon only enough to get X amount of equips, which then they can trade to alts on the same account later on. Since it is account bound, ppl will only run the dungeon enough to get enough items for that account and then not want to bother running it after that. And the price of the few items traded on the market will be VERY high, as most ppl will want to wear what they get, and will only run it enough to get what that account needs and then stop

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852222  Replies : 149  Views : 2126
posté April 16, 2015, 20:24:32 | #19
Bellaphone would be cool, theyd would have to have some of thier own abilites but they do clone people, could have them borrowing a small set # of spell abilites from monsters, or something like that

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - April 16, 2015, 20:24:55.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852189  Replies : 43  Views : 846
posté April 16, 2015, 20:09:15 | #20
I understand people want leveling to be easier, but as it is one account can have 2 Multimen as well as yourself in a fight. They arent ideal for all dungeons but you can still level with them easy enough on mobs. But had the group finder of been much simpler and if it had a button that was not hidden in the interface but instead near the shop tab or something like that, it would of been much more likely to be used. Once hereos goes through it will become very common to run a dungeon with 3 ppl or less. While this makes things easier it is not necessarily a good thing. People complain about playing with other ppl because they like to plan everything out as well as they can, and dont like the possibility of people messing up, or simply doing something they did not expect. Except thats part of fun, because not being able to predict everything provides challenge , and the unpredictable nature of it makes things less boring and mundane. With Heroes yes it will make things easier for single accounters to level (however with Multimen its already fairly simple)but at the same time make things less social, and much more likely to increase the amount of people that are perfectionists, and increase those that never want to play with others. Yes not playing with others is a choice but it is a MMO and if it starts to become more and more like a single player game and less and less social how is this a good thing for a MMO?

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - April 16, 2015, 20:11:00.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852185  Replies : 326  Views : 7433