Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

lyricalglitch...'s profile
Statistics
1270 Posts (1.23 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 10:26:17 | #1
There's 2 main issues with this. One they cant even get an entrance for HW's thru the zapp due to not being able to link it for whatever reason so i don't see a portal situation being likely. And two, and this really is the biggest thing they are limited in number due to server load, in order to have more everything needs to be optimized better, much better, for every max lvl guild to have one its probably closer to a complete overhaul. Yes it does make sense for max lvl guilds to be given the option, but it might make more sense to have more rules for auctions in order to not have it be kama only to purchase so as to hopefully make the system a bit more fair. Hopefully things can get optimized better so that more can be added periodically but i doubt it will ever be good enough for all max lvl guilds to have one

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - February 09, 2016, 10:32:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #942524  Replies : 32  Views : 1204
posté February 07, 2016, 00:25:10 | #2
There should be much more specific rules for haven world management though, as it is you give haven world rights and its full rights not specifics. Which is ridiculous to say they least. In turn i am paranoid about giving those rights to anyone. Id just like for guild members to be able to rearrange deco so it stays put and be able to use monster bombs but not anything that has to do with the buildings, as well as the other options Madd listed above. As for the alliance system or guild merges ive said the same thing, we need something official like this badly. I am in the same boat, old shrinking guild, with a haven world that is mostly full. I simply have not felt up to rebuilding it member wise, but some form of a merge to be honest to get new people would be ideal, we had some internal problems, that have been resolved, but that really did not help matters any. Regardless some form of alliance system would really help matters. I too would probably quit if they took the HW away for low population, the amount of time and effort it took to build the thing is no small feat.

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - February 07, 2016, 00:35:32.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #942113  Replies : 32  Views : 1204
posté February 04, 2016, 23:12:01 | #3
I agree that the questlines for chests are long. Personally i would not lvl an alt to just to get access to the chests, but many people do. It has impacted the economy but i think kama drops from fights had and even worse impact. Minting is still good for beginning players and crafters, it should not be removed but it should be revised.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #941762  Replies : 32  Views : 1258
posté February 04, 2016, 19:49:01 | #4
Its still a good option for characters that are primarily crafters, since you will more than likely have excess ore anyway, and you wont be getting kama from drops. But in most cases the ore is worth more than the mint. Even so i dont thing kama minting should be taken out of the game, but what brings in easy kama should be looked at and revised, because it impacts the economy to a great extent, and minting is part of it

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - February 04, 2016, 19:49:53.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #941735  Replies : 32  Views : 1258
posté February 03, 2016, 19:28:00 | #5
The chests should of given items rather than kama. Between the chests and kama drops, it was the nail in the coffin. I think kama minting is fine to keep but the recipes / system needs revising.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #941585  Replies : 32  Views : 1258
posté February 03, 2016, 19:09:57 | #6
Right click to feed usually does not work. Left click to feed almost always does. Sometimes you have to unequip the pet / mount in order for the osa powder to take. Its finicky but it does generally work.

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - February 03, 2016, 19:11:07.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #941583  Replies : 6  Views : 249
posté February 02, 2016, 07:29:31 | #7
You have to be level 38 or higher to join Riktus. Lvl 38 is the minimum lvl required for pvp as well. Lvl 15 was the old lvl requirement to join a nation, for at least 6+ months to a year, there has been no lvl requirement to join a nation, aside from Riktus you can at lvl 1. You will have to either have the alt join the guild you are in or leave your guild if you intend to use Heroes to lvl them, Heroes forces you to be the same guild in order to group this would even be the case if you werent Riktus.

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - February 02, 2016, 07:33:18.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #941355  Replies : 2  Views : 170
posté February 02, 2016, 07:16:21 | #8
I don't agree that either GP or kama should be something you have to periodically pay in order to keep a HW. We do not need any type of rent system, the things are expensive as is and a system such as that is simply unfair. However i do think a minimum guild lvl that is much higher or a min total amount of GP as a prerequisite before you can bid would be a good idea. It was set too low in the first place. People who have a lower lvl guild but tons of kama should be discouraged from buying in some fashion, i know originally this occurred a lot not sure how much it happens now though. As for inactive or not its hard to determine, unless a guild is totally dead, and as someone else pointed out, just because you don't see them does not mean they aren't on. They could be in dungeons or the HW the whole time. Its hard to say the only way we really know is by logs. Honestly they need to optimize the whole game better so more can be added. even with that there will still not be enough for all guilds but it should help, as it is now none have been added in quite awhile

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #941354  Replies : 32  Views : 1204
posté January 30, 2016, 15:33:49 | #9
There needs to be a safe way to sell them outright, plus the fact that the get reset when they change hands is ridiculous. The guild lvl required to purchase needs to be much higher, more along the lines of guild lvl 7+, if the guild lvl is much higher to buy it should help, with the activity issues. And we need a service so we can change guild name / symbol as well. Another problem is, what is considered inactive or not, I would not want to consider small guilds inactive, simply for being small. Haven Worlds are a ton of work, and expensive to both buy and build, and hard to obtain, and i have seen a lot of smaller guilds with really awesome HW's. I have an small but mostly inactive guild and like most guilds you grow and shrink over time, but i always mean to regrow it i just haven't felt up to it. But i still add on to the HW on a regular basis, because i do intend to make a comeback at some point. I am always open to a merge, but very few people are willing to do it, there needs to be a system set up for it and we don't have one right now, it would help a great deal. However the HW 's that sit vacant and have not had anything built in a years time should without question be resold.

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - January 30, 2016, 15:51:55.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #940961  Replies : 32  Views : 1204
posté January 29, 2016, 08:32:14 | #10
Did not think it was pvp enabled either. I know you cant at Astrub Center. But there's nothing stopping a person from hopping into unlocked fights and killing people in their pvm fights. Normally it is something rarely done, but not everyone locks fights, and new players might not even know its an option.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #940803  Replies : 16  Views : 999
posté January 29, 2016, 05:01:14 | #11
Hes asking for either one, and there was an auction a few months back, they simply don't come up for auction often. I would not expect another, for quite awhile. Plus it would not be fair whatsoever, even though it is pretty unfair already, if only one was auctioned at a time. I think it was supposed to be end game content and therefore not designed for every guild to have one, like it or not. Actually any game i have ever played that had real estate always had limitations as to how many there were, but most had better rules when it came to eviction.

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - January 29, 2016, 05:05:43.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #940788  Replies : 32  Views : 1204
posté January 28, 2016, 18:42:27 | #12
They have stated many time previously that there is a limit based on what the server can handle. In order to add more theyd need to fix the code imo. But also there should be a much higher guild lvl requirement than there is, and in all honesty purchasing one should of been done with guild points not kama in the first place.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #940697  Replies : 32  Views : 1204
posté January 24, 2016, 05:20:35 | #13
Agreed as long as you have the monster bombs this is a non issue, when trashing a HW with monster planting.

I am also against raiding a HW. But the original idea behind the Prims was essentially " capture the flag" if you claimed another guilds Prim you were supposed to get their bonuses on top of your own. But that is different than having access to their haven world or safe. But that could create some majorly overpowered guilds if you can claim many at once. No idea though since Prims were never actually implemented, and it may be why the idea was probably scrapped.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #939994  Replies : 16  Views : 629
posté January 22, 2016, 03:27:22 | #14
Correct you aren't but you are part of the mess. Welcome to the land of rotten eggs where either it became acceptable to treat others poorly or share accounts and never say that you are not the correct person. It matters not who you are or what part you do it only matters that you accepted that this is how things are, have no issue with it, and actively take part in it.

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - January 22, 2016, 03:34:05.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #939604  Replies : 86  Views : 3099
posté January 21, 2016, 12:58:25 | #15
That was only a descript nothing else. The white chubby one people have tried repeatedly to get at. He crossed his own line when he stated he knew where i lived when i never said... But before people posted his address, that is not what im going to do. That both solves nothing plus even in my book thats crossing a line. The goal instead is damage control. People say this is just how Nox is.... except is shouldn't be, it never should of been....EVER. And its about damn time that its corrected as much as humanley possible. This will not continue, as much as i can manage it, me nor anyone else will be put thru your crapfest again. Thing is i am around one of yalll so much i can usually tell who it is before they even speak ...I am simply going to make it difficult for Epitaph to continue to do what they do .... watch me.

First off he didn't fully leave .... secondly, that matters not, you are all the same in my book, most are bad eggs and most contribute to the mess. I said it before and ill say it again, if you stand by and are passively taking part in all the crap you are just as guilty as those that are the jackasses, you are in turn allowing it to continue. And the cycle perpetuates itself until the end of time that way.

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - January 21, 2016, 13:38:16.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #939440  Replies : 86  Views : 3099
posté January 21, 2016, 07:18:17 | #16
And that is why i listed it off. People can probably figure out where its not like i can post it here, im only in one guild though. The reason Nox became such a mess is not because there is one Hooks, there's a few, some are just roleplayers, and that is fairly harmless, others are far from being harmless however. Two in particular are quite nasty. One is fat and hispanic, the other is very dark black,and skinny .... the funny thing is someone seems to think i don't have info by now, there's more than that, i just cant post it, the problem is proving things with you lot is next to impossible.

Yes i know who you guys are, don't think i do? Trust me i do ... i was forced to find out. Self protection as it were. Besides its only going to help those avoiding the jerks ... So yeah if people know who to avoid, it can't hurt. Besides all the troll guilds do is two things, abuse and more abuse ... that's pretty much it. And yeah there's more than 2 on Nox, but its always the same idiots regardless.

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - January 21, 2016, 07:56:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #939408  Replies : 86  Views : 3099
posté January 21, 2016, 06:50:22 | #17
I already stated i do not care anymore. If i did i would at least care about putting my head on the chopping block, by doing this, cause heaven forbid you gets mad, been on the receiving end of that ... Its NOT pleasant. This is more warning to the others than anything else. You on the other hand are just cancer than refuses to go away. You can not do any worse than what you have already done.There is no possible way, it would be COMPLETELY impossible. There is no excuse for half the crap you do, NONE, some of it is worse than others, doesn't really matter, the bottom line is you have no conscience, never did, never will. You are not a troll, you're the head troll, lucky...damn ... server .... NOT

Its the one he always keeps.....take a guess. Actually there's 2. And just because he leaves, does NOT mean he actually leaves. Its not like he has 2 accounts....not even close ....

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - January 21, 2016, 07:37:10.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #939401  Replies : 86  Views : 3099
posté January 21, 2016, 05:23:40 | #18
He likes to antogonise its his thing as it were, Im just past the point of caring whether i call him out on it anymore,because quite frankly he CAN'T get any damn worse anyway. And warning people is warranted. He does not care what he does so long as it gets a reaction ANY reaction, and the more negative the better, the only time he cares if it actually bites him back. Heaven forbid ...

And yes he account shares but its to his whole guild / friends, which most of the lot are just as bad anyway. However he doesn't just share that its Skype as well , emails, ... whatever ... Simply put ANYTHING that group has access to, each and every last one does. Which in turn is why any associated account, that i know of, and the list is long, i blacklisted. Which he already knows. And he knows i can't prove half of it, i've just been fighting his b.s. for so long... its just textbook by now.

Between him and his friends there's 20+ accounts, easy, skype isn't any better. Some contacts are real, sometimes, most are not. Many are duplicates, fake names, pics ...emails, etc. Shared by the same group. He also has a tendency to plan ahead so by the time you can document something its anything from days to weeks prior that line up so that it makes it hard for you to prove anything, Needless to say i started forcing people to talk out loud but even that did not cut it. And so now for the most part skype is not used, teamspeak either, i was given a few different ones and each and every time i used it, teamspeak was changed on me. So i just stopped.

In case you are wondering why fight it? Well....what happened when i stopped was he controlled the show, so its fight or let him control everything .... not much of a choice. Combination of the fight or ignore, but , again if you ignore its just a matter of time....

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - January 21, 2016, 05:38:24.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #939392  Replies : 86  Views : 3099
posté January 20, 2016, 23:48:31 | #19
As always your full of b.s. but then again everyone knows this to begin with, we'd be way more surprised if for once , just once, you weren't. And this has a lot to do with why no one has any sympathy or is willing to back you up

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - January 20, 2016, 23:49:27.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #939355  Replies : 86  Views : 3099
posté January 20, 2016, 22:58:21 | #20
i did say if the person did not have a track record of being abusive themselves, that i have no issue with backing them up. This is not the case with you. And i am by far not the only one that thinks this. If you can actually reform and not do the crap that you do then maybe you can get people on your side, until then you are S.O.L. No one is going to feel any sympathy for someone who does the same exact crap they complain about.

Was i mean....yes....was it deserved....yes. You don't like being treated poorly...gee go figure, no one does. But you do this to others alot, and until you start getting in the habit of not, no one is ever going to want to back up any claim you have.

2 years back the first person i added to communication outside of the game, was a hispanic kid, i deleted them long ago, but they never left. Its been a bit of a nightmare from that point on. You can claim whatever you want...but i know where the bullshit started.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #939342  Replies : 86  Views : 3099