Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

lyricalglitch...'s profile
Statistics
1318 Posts (1.07 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 24, 2016, 08:39:57 | #1
[after describing the often confusing plot line from the previous epsiode at the top of every show]

Confused? You won't be after this episode of "Soap"!

Hey seems to fit with the above .... :p

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976806  Replies : 15  Views : 702
posté August 24, 2016, 05:41:04 | #2
Two-Timer
Nox

All gathering proffs maxed

Baking, Handyman, Jewelry, Close Combat Weapons, Long Distance Weapons, AOE Weapons

All level 100

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #976791  Replies : 42  Views : 3550
posté August 23, 2016, 17:00:49 | #3
Delete this .

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - August 28, 2016, 18:38:11.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #976670  Replies : 0  Views : 84
posté August 04, 2016, 05:23:33 | #4
Typically on average Amakna and Bonta have the highest population on Nox and Sufo and Brak the lowest...odds are this is due to visuals more than anything either the sand or the ash, make it harder to see. However the smaller nations seem to have more of a tight knit population. Lately outpost wise Amak and Sufo and Bonta are all fairly busy, but Braks been rather dead lately. But Amak is on the very top of the zapp list so take that somewhat into account too. The only real way to check is the nation index board tbh, which currently i have no clue how accurate that is since its based upon players on at the time if i recall right and right now not many are playing.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #974563  Replies : 4  Views : 357
posté August 01, 2016, 01:41:11 | #5
At least that's a valid reason to be defensive. Part of what i said had to do with the fact that they ignore us however. So alright back to being constructive.

I happen to agree that they have never added anything that the playerbase has suggested at least i can't think of anything.

I still think the largest issue though is the lack of completing a project, either on time, or one project at a time until its complete. So many of the issue stem from scatterbrain planning, or lack of planning more than anything else.

Making customer service much more responsive than it is, is another thing the game needs badly. Its never been good and this doesn't help matters.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #974222  Replies : 88  Views : 2634
posté August 01, 2016, 01:24:07 | #6
Not even close to being a child...as for calm down, you deal with the jerk then...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #974219  Replies : 88  Views : 2634
posté August 01, 2016, 01:07:00 | #7
Excuse me while i die of laughter....

Hooks cares about the game? Since when? The game became the way it is due to what you made it into. Which it should of never been that way to begin with. And the fact that Ankama doesn't bother to do much about players complaints, if anything, has a whole lot to do with it as well. Trust me i tried repeatedly to get rid of you and you're so called friends that make the game a living hell and it didn't do me any good.

People that care about the game do not cheat like you have.

People that care about the game do not bully people to such an extreme that makes it so they leave.

People that care about the game do not lie, cheat, and steal. like you have.

People that care about the game do not mess with people due to mind games to such an extent that they leave.

Or throw a fit like a spoiled brat over every little thing...and people cant stand it so once again they leave.
People will not cross you due to your incredibly horrible temper, or the stuff you will pull if you don't get you're way.

So really....you want to try again? MINIMALLY if you cared about the game you wouldn't CHEAT, the rest of it has to do with lack of caring about the consequences of you're actions...it still means IDGAF though....so yeah....TRY AGAIN...you care about the game? HA HA HA HA HA

YOU ARE ONE THE MAIN REASONS THE GAME HAS A BAD REPUTATION AND PEOPLE WON'T PLAY IT....YOU DON'T HELP, YOU HINDER

Honestly when it comes to this topic, of all people, your opinion of anything should not carry any weight at all due to the stuff you have done..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #974217  Replies : 88  Views : 2634
posté July 29, 2016, 14:06:38 | #8
You add things slower than any other game i can think of and i am thinking of ones with small teams. So small team is really not a valid excuse anymore.

People report bugs and or have equipment just disapear and they either never get a response, or it takes forever, or if they do get you to look into it they are treated like a criminal who's trying to rip you off.

The same things constantly get requested:

Last logged date for both contact list and guild.

Item added list for the guild bank, not just item removed.

Alliances for guilds.

More designs for HW buildings and items

Deco that has been in the files for forever now. Pet deco that has been in the files forever as well.

Easier or other ways to pay you since paying this company at times is next to impossible. Yes we can go thru steam but Steam has issues as well.

Stop removing content before you have a replacement. Don't add half a system either. Unless its full and complete it will ALWAYS be broken. All or nothing should be the rule, half does not work.

Why Alkatrool was removed after being built yet you just moved the bosses....sorry its just plain pointless. Even if you hadn't added more for years at least it would of been there when it had already been added anyway.

You remove the capability to earn tokens for trool yet change everything to tickets but yet don't change the machines to anything but tokens?

Or want to add something about guild and pvp yet only redo half the pvp system which by default means its broken. Along with Prims what happened with those anyway?

And the list goes on....

It would be one thing if you said you were going to do something and you just do it late....but in a reasonable amount of time....but this doesn't happen. Stuff isn't months late its years late. If it happens at all. There comes a point where people do get understandably disgruntled.

Often ppl will complain because low lvl content was redone, however all content needs to be redone at some point if its not the game dies....thing is the game dying because things are added way to slow.

Since someone said something about the community....well....let me comment on that one.

You know full well that abuse goes on in your game in one way or another, but when we try to report it you want such specifics that make is so we give up. Its so wide spread that its actually a main reason people avoid the game. For that matter i could list off the worst offenders....but it wont do me nor anyone else any good anyway, when no action will be taken.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #973920  Replies : 88  Views : 2634
posté July 23, 2016, 12:26:48 | #9
No one is going to disagree there needs to be changes to how the bidding is done, however camping is not a new thing whatsoever, id be more surprised if they weren't. Its rather idiotic imo....but....As it is currently its just the same old song and dance so until other things about bidding are changed i wouldn't waste your energy on it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #973307  Replies : 7  Views : 526
posté July 23, 2016, 12:18:06 | #10
If its heroes related it often ends up randomly on any of the characters grouped at the time, check all of them while seperate and not grouped with heroes, if you havent yet.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #973306  Replies : 9  Views : 624
posté July 18, 2016, 15:55:48 | #11
Ugh....great instead of fixing the infastructure so you can add more you do this now any time a leader goes dormant their HW will go too. Because most of the time guilds die when the leader isn't there. And yeah mine was dead because, well theres a whole list of reasons really, but it had most of the things and was maxed out and the majority i did on my own. Now i think they are high risk tbh other than for the top 5 guilds .... but i coudlnt rebuild mine mostly due to the dying playerbase. That aside since you decided to change the rules at least give us more options to to expand the guild bank without a HW which ppl have already asked for anyway. I dont have an issue with it costing a lot of guild points either. Which land and kama aside the storage difference was already extreme. Yes its a reason to want a HW but rly storage shoudlnt be the main reason.

Thread : News  Preview message : #972771  Replies : 151  Views : 4516
posté June 23, 2016, 22:17:14 | #12
Yes it has a usage where games are concerned however that is overridden by the other usage of the word, which is the more predominant meaning. And often it is an insult, but that aspect aside it is still a description of a stereotype.

My argument was that it shouldnt be used because its insulting. There are a lot of phrases people use either in jest or that aren't always insulting, but most often are, and this is one of those.

There are certain things a person shouldn't do. Unless they did something to you, calling them any slur or cussing them out is completely wrong. If something happened it can be justified to an extent however. And certain words should never be used even in jest, the N word would be a good example of this. Also perpetuating stereotypes is not a good thing. You can tell me until the end of time any of this is not a big deal but wrong is wrong in the end. And allowing crap like this to flourish doesn't help anyone.

If you don't get it i don't really care. But i hate hypocrites with a passion as well as people that don't understand moral and ethical standards. Anything along those lines i will grind a person into dust until they get the point, this was a minor infraction, so no harm no foul. Plus they did not know the other meaning.

Probably the largest thing in game that ticked me off to no end is people that complained about the market crash / hack, yet kept constantly posting items. Complete and utter morons, if you are going to complain about something don't continue to contribute to the problem. And the actual cheating / hack was bad enough, on its own, which is another thing that violates standards.

So no its not just words that are out of line, lots of things can be, doesn't matter, there are just some things you don't do.

As for the actual topic yes its a good idea. Limitations due to lvl restrictions can make things more interesting than end game pvp.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #969468  Replies : 12  Views : 556
posté June 23, 2016, 12:38:19 | #13
They changed it, so not a big deal. However noobs was not the term in question, the word twink was.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #969374  Replies : 12  Views : 556
posté June 23, 2016, 03:28:10 | #14
There's a lot of other words you could of used to describe low lvl alts. And you choose that?...bravo... :/ If you have to call them anything but low lvl alts don't pick something that is often an insult. And i don't care who you insult but anything that is derogatory shouldn't be used. Its out of line.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #969325  Replies : 12  Views : 556
posté June 23, 2016, 03:16:06 | #15
Bellaphone's clone...ahem... they'd keep you busy for a good long while at least....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #969324  Replies : 36  Views : 1913
posté June 21, 2016, 22:49:30 | #16
Thats the pie emote, its from Trool

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #969104  Replies : 15  Views : 835
posté June 21, 2016, 09:39:26 | #17
I do agree that the current incarnum was lacking, but i also dont think it was important enough to bother with. For that matter its been revamped more than most areas, and no one spends much time there anyway. Yes its important for introducing new players but the end result is if they like the fighting style more than anything else they may stay not if they like the tutorial. For a game to flourish however you need full systems, something that this game lacks. Ankama has a history of removing part of a system or revamping part of a system which by default that leads to a broken system. Nothing should be added or removed UNTIL a full system is able to be put in place. This relates to pvp, nations, government, arenas, and a whole host of other things. Also we need time wasting activities outside of leveling, something that most games churn out fast and we do not, minigames, other things at Trool, yes we have some more emotes but....far less than most games for the same amount of time. Give us other things to do outside of leveling, when ppl hit end game....then what?...Lastly where it comes to content, yes end game content is needed, but if all areas content is not updated periodically the game will fail. You cant just abandon one aspect of the game for another. But yes the adjustable lvls would help with this, itd be a start anyway. The thing is with ppls complaints is that things removed, things half done, or things HORRIBLY delayed are all common, and none of that makes ppl content.

Thread : News  Preview message : #968983  Replies : 75  Views : 2690
posté June 03, 2016, 05:18:50 | #18
If you are simply after kama and don't care about leveling the crafts then id agree with the above. If however you want to do both i find it counter productive to sell ore or wood. You can of course but i always run out of those two types of supplies more than the rest as handy, weapons, jewelry, and armorer all use ore or wood to level them, as well as in each craft recipe

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #966325  Replies : 6  Views : 430
posté June 03, 2016, 02:40:16 | #19
Handyman, Baker and Chef are reliable cash flow. Then everything else. High level weapons do bring in a lot but are difficult to craft due to the materials needed, and yes the items u drop from where you get those matts are worth about the same as crafted items But there are the shushu crafted items which still bring in good cash flow.

Handyman and Baker however have easily accessible materials for them.I would start with those two. Dont do chef until fishing is maxed as fish is almost exclusively used in chef recipes. Also chef is one of the hardest to level.

I would do Handy and Baker, then weapons, then equipment crafts. Chef id stockpile matts for when i do level it, whenever that is, is up to you.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #966306  Replies : 6  Views : 430
posté May 24, 2016, 22:48:19 | #20
Right now the pvp system needs work. A few things would help though, longer immunity for wings down if attacked and not outlaw, shorter lvl differences, and even member fights so the same number of players in a fight (dont see why heroes couldn't be allowed for this). The biggest thing people keep saying is repeated killing to an extent that it affects their gameplay. No one is yelling about being attacked once or twice, or from fairly balanced fights. They are complaining about heavily repeated kills and from either lvl wise or amount of player wise, horribly unbalanced fights.

Pvp can be a very fun activity but it can also be abused. Also i see little reward in pvp for extremely unbalanced fights, where one party doesn't even stand a chance. Unless they did something that warranted it, its pointless and only a bully or someone extremely bored would bother. Even with that relentless repeated killing is unwarranted. And sorry but being an ostrich about it and hiding your head in the sand, by hiding in a HW or other places where you can pretend the issue doesn't exist, to avoid the abusers is not a solution.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #964736  Replies : 128  Views : 3555