Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

lyricalglitch...'s profile
Statistics
605 Posts (0.84 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté March 29, 2015, 04:40:33 | #1
It cant be done this way now or wed never get any revamps ....but....the way revamps SHOULD of been structured is all classes get revamped once per year and changes released at the same time, and balanced accordingly. ( Therefore taking a year between revamps but for all classes at once) IF they are done one by one various classes will ALWAYS be majorly out of date nomatter hows its done

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - March 29, 2015, 04:41:36.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844453  Replies : 222  Views : 5927
posté March 28, 2015, 06:49:19 | #2
Valid point, but i think the arguement is more about whether to ditch your character and play something else as it gets outdated more, or if its decent enough to play with but not pvp with. The divide is mostly between being viable in pve or pvp but not both. Mind you pvp is not really a concern of mine ( IF i ever lvl certain alts it may be but its not something that calls out to me that i need to take part in either, i can take it or leave it ) For you though it would be a decisive factor as its just much higher on the priority list

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - March 28, 2015, 06:51:40.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844242  Replies : 30  Views : 800
posté March 28, 2015, 02:58:29 | #3
Im already feeling i need earplugs for the forum AND a reminder to myself to avoid the damn Sadida section(Hell )
And no its not that Sadidas dont need a revamp, they do, along with a ton of other classes, but for whatever reason discussions on that class are NOT discussed instead its always a B*tch fest and thats it.......

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844184  Replies : 222  Views : 5927
posté March 28, 2015, 02:46:32 | #4
It was always listed in the items from the fair, wasnt sure if it was originally obtainable from there or not. Dark Vlad has been both as well, the shop and the fair ( although i think it came from Mystery Boxes for the shop)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844174  Replies : 17  Views : 596
posté March 28, 2015, 02:35:53 | #5
Most of those were seasonal or one time sales. Or from subs. These werent listed either, Shilay Lui, Shak Shaka, Lin Kawaii, Godfather, Arachnid, Chaos, Arachnid, Transparent, Merkatator, and any of the ones from questlines werent listed at all either. Costume boxes are limited time items currently there arent any for sale but it will be announce when they do have them for sale

Chaos, Black Wabbit, Whisperer, Devious Goo Goo, Godfather, you can consider limited edition type things they were from one time sales, or discontinued, no idea if they will reoccur

Dynast, Biliboy, Justice Butcher, are from buying subs

The rest i listed are either drops from subs or costumes that can only be bought from a different servers cash shop

I dont know what you have so far, but Almanax Costumes and the ones from the cash shop are almost always on sale at the market, and reasonably priced. The Duck Costume, Spektral, Dark Vlad, Cupidlypants, all come from Trool Fair, and Ghoul used to but no idea if it still does, because it was sold in the shop last year (never did figure out how to get it)

Trool Fair and Questline Costumes are typically linked to you the rest wont be

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - March 28, 2015, 02:44:56.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844168  Replies : 17  Views : 596
posté March 28, 2015, 01:58:15 | #6
For Versatility the best classes are Sadida, and Feca or Panda imo. Sadida and Feca both can give various buffs to players, and Pandas have great map manipulation and can heal. There are some other options
( Eni, Sac, Xelor, Masq, Enu, Eca ) but they arent as versatile imo and the rest of the classes are primarily damage dealers

But yeah first pick for versitality is Sadi and Feca, they both have a TON of team support options. Most of the other classes that can support, do one support feature, heal, give Ap, have more prospecting, etc, but not a ton of options for support. Sadida and Feca both have many options. Sadi is often used as a healer, but they have other team support skills, Feca is a tank but they are also the main team buff class

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - March 28, 2015, 02:13:35.
Thread : General  Preview message : #844152  Replies : 3  Views : 145
posté March 28, 2015, 01:48:23 | #7
Of the classes needing a revamp, Feca should be dead last, simply becasue they are very relevant still but they were revamped in the last set of revamps not the current one. Fogger also should be near the end as well. Eni / Sadi / Xelor / Rogue / Eca / Enu / Sac .... all need a revamp pretty badly. Either they have a dead branch or speicalites that need work or are redundant, or you simply have no way to get Wp back, and synergy issues. Or a bit of all these issues. Once everyone has the capability to get Wp back in some manner, do not have a dead / ineffective branch and synergy issues are gone( Enu, Masq, Sac, Xelor, have synergy issues right now ) then all classes should be in good shape, or at least relevant again

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - March 28, 2015, 01:52:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844148  Replies : 222  Views : 5927
posté March 28, 2015, 01:20:52 | #8
There are some, not many, but some yes, including myself. But most ppl drop thier class once its gets majorly out of date compared to newly revamped classes. IF there were no die hards though there would be no Sadis / Xelors / Rogues / Ecas / Enus / Masks which tbh i think those are in the worst shape right now, Sacs and Enis as well but i dont think they are as out of date yet. But certain classes are simply not as viable / relevant for pvp, this does not mean they still dont hold their own fairly well in pve but pve and pvp are not the same beast . (Apples and Oranges)

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - March 28, 2015, 01:23:54.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844138  Replies : 30  Views : 800
posté March 28, 2015, 01:04:20 | #9
Tried to see if i could find a list with pictures and I'm not having any luck. The list on Wakfu Elements is much closer to being full but no pics

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844132  Replies : 17  Views : 596
posté March 28, 2015, 00:45:36 | #10
That does not list all the costumes btw. The Costumes from Chillberg & Ohwhymi & Wabbit questlines are missing. Black Wabbbit Costumes, Uncle Sam, Devious Goo Goo, Justice Butcher, Transparent, Biliboy are some of the ones not listed on there as well, although i think im still missing some

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - March 28, 2015, 00:47:09.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844124  Replies : 17  Views : 596
posté March 27, 2015, 04:46:33 | #11
With the exception of Fungopole & Srambad and higher there are no areas that are lvl locked. So bread wise that takes you up to Truffle bread, which is lvl 95 or so(Ohwhymi). Meant for lvl 120 or so to consume it. So yes you can max out bread making to 100 without even going to Fungopole or Srambad pretty easily. If you have access to a haven world,or haven bag, and can get the seeds off of the market or from friends, you can get seeds for the bread past that lvl range as well. and can plant and harvest without going to the areas in world

Rye bread for mid lvl / low lvl bread (lvl 50) sells well, and is easy to make, as it does not require cutting only grain to make the flour. 50-100 kama per bread was about average last i checked (but its been awhile tbh) High lvl bread about 300-500 each is not uncommon

Most of the time the high lvl seeds for various things are on sale at the market due to ppl buying them up to use as resource points for Haven Worlds.

Which is another way to gain kama, Haven World buildings take resource points from materials to add buildings so ppl will pay for others to harvest points (each lvl of resource its 1 pt per lvl of item for each one, so a lvl 50 seed is 50 pts, lvl 100 is 100pts, or clipping, or ore, or fish, ....or whatever) they tend to pay according to how many pts you gather

The only time i see lvl being a limitation for crafting is mostly when it comes to getting drops you can ONLY get from already dead monsters, and if you cant kill them yourself, it becomes an issue. Which means for most of crafting when it comes to fishing, mining, lumber, farming, herbalist, and gathering from live monsters with Trapper, its almost a non issue (save for a tiny % of locations)

Baking is the easiest to lvl IMO and can keep you afloat while you lvl the crafts that do not sell much for low lvls And you can use the bread that doesnt sell yourself too along the way. Chef is the hardest as it takes more gathering profs to lvl it than any other craft profression

Handyman is also easy to lvl, due to making keys, and craft boxes come from this craft as well, and ikia kits, all storage things you will need if you are going to craft, ( as well as bags but that is leather dealer, but some bags drop from fights )

Also there is gathering ring that you obtain when ALL your gathering profs are at lvl 100. That gives a bonus to all harvests

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - March 27, 2015, 05:15:37.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843844  Replies : 18  Views : 707
posté March 27, 2015, 04:28:53 | #12
There are some things that do sell from lower lvls, Bread, various Chef recipes, Ikia kits, Satisfaction Rings, Mining Helmets, Ugly Sets, to name a few. They do not sell for a ton but they do sell for decent, (mining helmets tend to go for about 25,000 each, satisfaction rings 10,000, Ugly Set 100,000 ) nonetheless most items you can make that are low lvl do not sell well at all those that do , either do something out of the ordinary, or are considered basic items ( bread, osa powder etc )

Baking refills your Hp after battle, so ppl always buy bread, Chef gives buffs, extra damage or resists...amongst other things

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - March 27, 2015, 04:34:36.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843841  Replies : 18  Views : 707
posté March 25, 2015, 20:51:56 | #13
It comes up if you search for it, but isnt listed on the English site otherwise. But it would make sense if in the warning it stated ONLY valid on the few servers a sub is valid on since most servers are now ftp

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843338  Replies : 27  Views : 1049
posté March 24, 2015, 02:27:38 | #14
You can do mono, you will run into more issues with resistances but a mono char is not pointless. They have been making classes more versatile and less element pigeonholed with the revamps. Therefore giving ppl more options not less, if thats the way they wish to build. This does not mean you MUST go dual or tri but it does mean its more of a realistic option to go dual or tri if thats what you want to do. Its only not recommended due to resistances to go mono, but that about it. The more options we have the better, the more variety, the better, but that doesnt mean we HAVE to build in such and such a way either. They are moving away from there being any set way to build a char and more towards many ways to do so, and yes with that multi element is common, but its not something you MUST do either. With improved versatality you are going to get many different types of builds, which will include various elements and various specialitys. Some will build around an element of the class...such as Trap Srams (for instance). the point was having more options is a good thing, compeltely up to the individual though what spells to go with and how they want to build

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - March 24, 2015, 02:34:39.
Thread : General  Preview message : #842775  Replies : 3  Views : 267
posté March 22, 2015, 00:14:50 | #15
Asian server is ran seprately, and even if it wasnt account transfers take forever, its easier and faster to just start over.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #842162  Replies : 6  Views : 359
posté March 20, 2015, 04:59:00 | #16
Osa and Enu took a vacation.....oops...... ( well at least we know they had a good time )(insert horny old man joke here)

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - March 20, 2015, 06:48:13.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841477  Replies : 19  Views : 1194
posté March 18, 2015, 17:05:37 | #17
And Xelors and Foggers would basically not be able to play much at all with this. Some of us need more time not less, 45 would be great, or 60, but no more than that. But i do think it should stop your turn automatically once your Ap / Mp is gone.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #840660  Replies : 41  Views : 936
posté March 17, 2015, 00:24:42 | #18
Personally the least broken are Feca, Sram, Panda, Fogger, Elio, Eca, (however even in this some still need changes, albeit minor) followed by Sac, Enu, Rogue, Xelor, Masq, Eni, which either need at least one full branch reworked, the speicialties, or synergy between branches, or a bit of all 3 . Of those Sac and Eni i think fair the best and should be revamped later on. Iop and Cra are already being worked on so no point in getting into it. Osa and Sadi BOTH need a ton of changes and should be revamped at the same time IMO. I think id go with Rogue and Masq first, then Enu, Xelor, Osa and Sadi, Sac, Eni, then Fogger, and Eca. I am basing this somewhat on what you see around and what ppl tended to play when thier class was in better shape, and as that gap widens what you see being played changes with it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #839406  Replies : 155  Views : 3471
posté March 16, 2015, 23:45:51 | #19
As a normal fight style , one itd be very boring and two itd mean no strategy to speak of. As a mechanic in a dungeon i can see this, there is crit fail or your Ap gets cut in half so it wouldnt be a ton different, but i still dont think itd be fun and for certain classes this simply would not work at all. Overall id find it incredibly boring and tedious

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #839398  Replies : 14  Views : 702
posté March 15, 2015, 21:57:44 | #20
It should be IMO that when you get a max lvl guild (or close to it) thats when you should get an option to purchase a HW. Can still have an Auction system as well but only high lvl guilds should be able to purchase, or it can be a very large guild point upgrade when you get to lvl 10. The problem i think we ran into was a low lvl 3 guild could purchase a HW, and it does not take much effort at all to get to lvl 3. If a guild is high lvl it is much more likely the guild is staying around, and has active ppl, and so in turn the HW will get used and not sit there. Mind you some ppl will still lvl a guild with alts to get HWs but it would be MUCH more rare.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #838941  Replies : 34  Views : 951