Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

lyricalglitch...'s profile
Statistics
470 Posts (0.72 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 11:03:53 | #1
Often one section of a nation stays with protected status. Its not to be a jerk believe it or not. It instead has to do with resources being wiped out continually so a section is set aside so that seeds / clippings / etc to restock the nation when need be, wont be as much of a pain to do, its not as often done to monsters though its more common to be trees / herbs / crops

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - January 25, 2015, 11:05:21.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823759  Replies : 17  Views : 301
posté Yesterday - 10:52:12 | #2
Kelba market if posted from Kelba costs tax to post. Haven world markets connect to Kelba as well as any other Haven World Market, (does not connect to Nation Markets or Astrub) if posted from a Haven World Market there is no tax to post.

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - January 25, 2015, 10:52:38.
Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #823758  Replies : 6  Views : 136
posté Yesterday - 10:35:29 | #3
When HW's were new they went for high prices, after awhile they got to be cheap, until they mostly stopped releasing them, then the price skyrocketed again. The only plus to this is now with purchase price high and ppl know now that anything you add costs alot, its unlikely anyone will grab some only for real estate value. They arent really worht it unless you invest a ton in them and currently you cant trade them, at least not without making someone else guild leader of your guild, you cant trade them outright. Unfortuanately the fact that everything costs a ton is also why ppl dont want to disband thier guilds which would allow the HW back on the market

Right now my guild is dead, but i will rebuild it at some point, in the meantime i am periodically adding to the HW, for the few ppl left in my guild it will get used. Smaller guilds arent so much the issue, but everyone knows of alt guilds or guilds weve never seen / heard of that have HW's that just sit. Which is a shame, one its a waste and two there are many newer guilds that would love to have one

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - January 25, 2015, 10:44:56.
Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #823757  Replies : 12  Views : 881
posté Yesterday - 06:49:53 | #4
Single target, almost all eni spells are single target, and youd benefit more whereas long distance you must be far enough away or you wont.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #823736  Replies : 5  Views : 277
posté Yesterday - 06:24:12 | #5
Tier 1: Panda, Feca, Sram Fogger,

Tier 2: Sac, Xelor, Rogue

Tier 3: Masq, Eni,

Tier 4:Eca, Enu,

Tier 5: Iop, Cra, Osa

Tier 6: Eliotrope, Sadida,

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823732  Replies : 29  Views : 1065
posté Yesterday - 05:24:05 | #6
And NYC is known for inflated prices just like most major cities. So expense and prices has more to to with how much that gets you where youre at...which no idea where Op is from

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823718  Replies : 17  Views : 526
posté Yesterday - 05:14:33 | #7
I would think subs are less than that but only the French servers have subs still. Boosters though are around $6 a month

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - January 25, 2015, 05:14:49.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823716  Replies : 17  Views : 526
posté Yesterday - 04:30:15 | #8
....Some ppl stay with Guilds for a long time and some dont, the ones that hop from guild to guild often do so because of perks bonuses, or HW, they also often impatient and dont give guilds a fair chance and keep hopping instead.(Often this would be the group that use the guild for dungeon listings and the perks of the guild) These ppl also dont tend to even try to join new guilds. Unless they find a good fit they wont contribute anyway. On the same note new players, dont tend to try to join old guilds. (itd be nice if everyone looked at any guild) If a guild does not have or keep a core group of ppl they tend to fail or go dormant, if you look at the history of guilds, most were active for a time, then either went dormant or were disbanded. Those that stay open had a steady core group of ppl OR have gone through cycles, busy, active, dormant, or dead (dead = only the leader left). Typical guild cycles go like this...they were busy, ppl left, down to being an active guild, lost more core members (often IRL reasons, it happens and is understandable) at that point you struggle to get members again, and more often than not you end up trying to do everything yourself, this would be the point whether you bounce back or burn out or end up not caring, it seems to be 50/50 odds. If you dont bounce back you go dormant or dead, until such a time you feel you want to rebuild again, and others simply disband at this point

The point at which you are rebuilding and all core members or only 1 other core person is left is the point in time where ppl burn our or get frustrated or disband thier guilds. The struggle isnt so much to keep members perse its to keep CORE members, ppl that stick with the game and dont go on long breaks or you have enough core ppl that when they do take breaks, it doenst cause infastructure issues, if the infastructure (core) is too small its fragile, and its very hard to maintain active ppl who not only stay but care, and contribute to thier guilds. Through no fault of thier own guild members contribute to burnout if the only core person left is the GL which means you are the only one to go to for everything. Which often makes the GL frazzled. You try to do what you can for guild members , but it also takes time to get to know ppl, and many ppl nomatter how long they stay never become core members of the guild, its just not an interest of thiers. Leading a guild or helping out for many is a chore,can be a headache, isnt fun, and they dont want the burden of it. It can be a lot of fun as well, but many dont seem to see that side of it

The more you needs new ppl correlates to the % of bad eggs, and the less core ppl you have correlates to how strong and well managed a guild is, if member # is low so heavy recruiting is going on, and you only have the GL to edit members, the easier it is for something to blow up when the GL isnt online. The smaller the core is also correlates to how stressed the GL is.The strong needs to maintain it once it starts to slide the rebuild process can unto itself bring as many problems as solutions. And maintaining isnt easy, becasue ppl come and go, which is why core members are key and failure or success of any guild hinges on it, the phrase good ppl are hard to find applies

And yes currently im in the dead part of the cycle my guilds close to 2 yrs old so, not about to disband it, but i dont feel like rebuilding it yet either

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - January 25, 2015, 10:04:52.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823708  Replies : 24  Views : 607
posté Yesterday - 02:10:07 | #9
Of course, however for many a incentive to join or stay is bonuses and HW's even if the bonus really isnt a huge + its still a +, not saying this is the case for everyone but it is the case for some, it should be about the ppl but for some its about the - things

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823688  Replies : 24  Views : 607
posté Yesterday - 01:36:22 | #10
I wont say too much about it, since this is my issue and not most, i ran into a issue due to the multi-account nature of the game. Which i have 3 myself, so im not saying its bad perse....HOWEVER....there is an issue with multi accounters and guilds and the issue is the ones that dont ever mention they are the same person, or mind game-types, or share accounts and you end up in a situation where one gets pissed off and 10+ ppl leave or one tiny issue that could be worked out with more normal circumstance, steamrolls into 1001 issuess very fast. At this point i dont even know how to recruit since im trying to avoid the same issues and the same 5 ppl with 6+ accounts each and then they share accounts. I also wont abandon my guild due to the HW, and all the stuff added, plus the bonuses, although im going to put some char in friends guilds just so i can play the game at this point

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - January 25, 2015, 02:06:04.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823680  Replies : 24  Views : 607
posté January 24, 2015, 12:42:00 | #11
Im curious if at this point they want them to be kama, resource and time sinks, and not be sold intact with whats been added. Empty ones on the last bid auction went for millions, so no idea how youd price full ones, or just do bidding, and i guess the amount would go to the leader selling it?dunno. and i think thats most likely the issue they dotn know how to set it up and want them to be end game content and time wasting so they never implemented it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823494  Replies : 4  Views : 115
posté January 24, 2015, 12:30:32 | #12
Girls with HW"s? what the fk does that have to do with anything, that aside....

The main problem is population, very few guilds dont have an issue either keeping members or at least keeping thier active lvl member # up. Simply becasue of ppl taking breaks and then theres many who put a character in all the active guilds, dont participate much and pretty much use guilds for bonuses and dungeons run listings. Cant really fault them for using guilds in this manner, but unless a guild has a good core, its hard to get all the bonuses or add things for the HW and more often than not 90% of it ends up being the guild leader alone. Which guild leaders tend to either burn out, get frustrated or end up just not caring. Not all of course but the guilds that fair better have 5 or so active members carrying the guild in what needs to be done not only the leader. Then there is the issue of having a high lvl guild, that you wont leave even though its dead, it gets to the point that you can only rebuild it so many times, before you say fk it, you struggle to recruit ppl and more often they dont stay and its a vicious cycle. Right now im on a break due to being frustrated with it though so...this post is a bit jaded due to that

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - January 24, 2015, 12:36:17.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823491  Replies : 24  Views : 607
posté January 24, 2015, 05:12:36 | #13
Panda is an off-tank yes, Sac, Sadi, are as well. Probably the best classes for the Tank role is Feca and Sac though.

Concerning Xelor, It costs a WP to move a monster or player, and you must have a dial up since you can only move someone/something to a spot directly off of the dial. You have 6WP total, Dials cost a Wp as does using Desynch spell. A dial must be up or you dont have the option to move things. So thats 2 Wp , if you move one thing once. You can use a Xelor to move things but its rather limiting due to what i just stated.

Panda is the best at moving things for the lowest cost, its not wp, Feca can move things as well but costs Wp.
Masq and Sac can switch places with players/monsters

Eni, Sadi, Panda, Masq, Osa, Eca, can all heal, Srams can self heal only, and Sacs can bind themsleves and share thier hp with a player

Eni , Xelor, Elio, can Resurect a player or have some form of it

Non healing support is Feca, Eni, Xelor, Sadi, Enu and Id include Panda although theirs is the ability to move things, the others are for buffs, and Enu is better drops

I cant comment on Elios much i dont know much about them, which is why they are mostly absent from this

Its advised to go dual or tri element by end game, you dont have to obv but most do, but you dont have to worry about that now anyway, and not all of these are water, its more a list of support features in classes, most are water but not all

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - January 24, 2015, 06:16:00.
Thread : General  Preview message : #823419  Replies : 6  Views : 216
posté January 23, 2015, 12:44:55 | #14
Panda for positioning and support, Feca for tank, also has various buffs but it is the main Tank class

Thread : General  Preview message : #823095  Replies : 6  Views : 216
posté January 23, 2015, 12:02:25 | #15
Even so that would encourage a rotation-like schedule, of various items, limited availability and only have it be able to purchase only rarely. Not never They tend to not release items at all OR 2 yrs later when everyones forgotten about it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823091  Replies : 27  Views : 595
posté January 23, 2015, 10:37:33 | #16
Water is used to either drain Ap away from enemies(tock), or pull Ap and give it to you or party members(tick).

But the best spell to drain on tock Frostbite does not have the capability to pull Ap on tick turns, if you want the

option to do both, depending on which turn you are on tick or tock its best to go with Sandglass but the

downside its a los spell. Clock has both functionality on tick or tock as well but its a higher cost spell and its

cross shaped AOE, it is not line of sight though. It you only want to drain Ap and use it in pvp its best to pick

Frostbite, which is not a los spell or Sinistro, each Sin takes Ap as long as its in range of who its targeting

Frostbite and Sinistro both do not have the capabilty to pull and redistribute or give Ap either on tick, they only

drain Ap it really depends on how pvp focused you are as to what you go with

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - January 23, 2015, 10:57:05.
Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #823077  Replies : 19  Views : 1332
posté January 23, 2015, 10:21:02 | #17
We get them from questlines, and chests and fights in general and dungeon acheivements also i really dont think anymore is needed tbh, its already a bit too easy currently imo

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #823075  Replies : 2  Views : 127
posté January 23, 2015, 10:15:38 | #18
Generally it means a member of one group having unreasonable and unjustified views toward members of another group, often due to assumptions, exagerations, stereotypes and other invalidated beliefs...so no it doesnt qualify in my opinion , but why they release items to one community and not all has never made sense to most of us

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - January 23, 2015, 10:16:36.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823072  Replies : 27  Views : 595
posté January 23, 2015, 03:02:51 | #19
Sram, Earth Enu, Air Masq

Thread : General  Preview message : #822991  Replies : 6  Views : 236
posté January 23, 2015, 02:35:43 | #20
Fogger is a high damage class true, and they are a good class, the problem was the Op was looking for a range damage class that also filled a support role as well, healer or buffs in particualar

Thread : General  Preview message : #822983  Replies : 7  Views : 528