Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

lyricalglitch...'s profile
Statistics
826 Posts (1.07 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 00:54:41 | #1
Recruiting-Open

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #865112  Replies : 39  Views : 6208
posté Today - 00:43:38 | #2
Tri gear and all element gear prices will go up a lot. But all element equips are likley to stay hard to get simply to prevent everyone from having the same exact equipment again. Anyway crossing fingers as to how out classes turn out

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - May 23, 2015, 00:44:12.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865107  Replies : 38  Views : 686
posté Today - 00:33:20 | #3
It was supposed to be condensing the markets per nation down to 1 market each plus giving each nation the capability of being able to build nation capitols

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - May 23, 2015, 00:33:59.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865100  Replies : 20  Views : 507
posté Yesterday - 22:45:41 | #4
And i can see certain things combining, such as seeds or GobGob and GobUp, but things that serve quite different functions i can not see being combined, which that in turn puts those classes that have spells that cant at a potential disadvantage. And yes we dont know yet, but if spells are very different its unlikley they will be merged together , unless dropped completely and or radically changed, which also is worrisome

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - May 22, 2015, 22:46:23.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865036  Replies : 52  Views : 610
posté Yesterday - 22:32:28 | #5
Osa GobGob and Gob Up and after that it would depend on your spells, Sadi doll seed, and most likely sic em more and after that it depends on what you want to do, Xelor would be crippled without dial, timekeeper, and desycnh, devotion is usually mandatory as well, mummy is optional. So that is 3 slots not counting devotion which makes 4, Fogger Microbot, Cybot, Motherfogger are a must although going without fogginator would hurt. This is what i am getting at some classes need 3 or 4 specialites vs 2 which many classes can get by with 2 since their other specialites only apply to a certain build and not ALL builds. But this is why classes that take more specialites to function are not on the list most likley

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - May 22, 2015, 22:33:50.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865027  Replies : 52  Views : 610
posté Yesterday - 22:13:46 | #6
I understand your point of view. However it does look bad for certain classes that have specialites that are critical that they use alot. In particular Xelor and Fogger, some classes only the main speciality is critical and the rest you can take it or leave it, but for some most if not all the specialities are critical. And thats the concern, also currently any class that falls under this is missing from the beta yet, so its hard to say, but it still does not look good tbh for those classes

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865015  Replies : 52  Views : 610
posté Yesterday - 21:48:27 | #7
This is not looking good for certain classes. Most classes the specialities, a few are used a lot but often many are rarely used. But a few classes all the specialites are used quite often, so taking them out of the list as to what we can access due to the new deck system will crippled those classes. I do like the possibiitly of being able to have many decks for various uses but it seems like the deck will often unnecessarily limit spells

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864998  Replies : 52  Views : 610
posté Yesterday - 21:23:00 | #8
Ive used the account chest many times to switch dragos, it will take both the paid and free versions, provided you have a active booster at the time. Also i dont see any reason that the dragos need to be identical in the bonus they give and are fine as is

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - May 22, 2015, 21:24:26.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864977  Replies : 16  Views : 396
posté Yesterday - 08:47:47 | #9
I dont care whether Alma or Outposts are a safe zone or not but i do care that ppl can leave their bags at both if they so wish and i do care that the nation markets are linked, and that transportation doesnt have needless restrictions. IMO in the past is was a bonus to be able to actually pvp if you so wished anywhere...yes there were trolls at times but....it seems odd all the same to have safe zones at markets and Alma, nowadays its rare if anyones attacked if thier wings arent up but ppl do get annoyed that they have to....oh i was at Alma...we need to move to pvp. Personally having markets be a safe zone makes much more sense than Alma does

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864579  Replies : 20  Views : 507
posté Yesterday - 06:47:56 | #10
Oh yeah suuuure lets limit things MORE....:/ Seriously WHY would anyone want that ^ limiting stuff needlessly is, very pointless. Personally id be more in favor of having each nation having an outpost and 1 other market. Or simply a larger Outpost. Segregating Markets did not work well in the past and it wont work now either, same goes for limiting transportation. And yes Alma has tons of bags there but so do all the Outposts. I think the machines are a good thing in Outposts, the only other places they can be is Haven Bags and Haven Worlds and its also one more reason for it to be a meeting spot, HB or HW are semi private

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - May 22, 2015, 06:52:43.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864545  Replies : 20  Views : 507
posté Yesterday - 03:44:24 | #11
Everyone used to gather at 5th, the rest of the nation markets were never crowded, some ppl yes, crowded no. i like the outposts tbh, and i think its a good feature to not be able to be attacked while at market, and its the only safe area in game other than Alma, nations arent used for much other than low lvl lvling, so having outposts in an easily accessible spot makes sense. And when it comes to wars that has very little to do with nations themselves and much more to do with a broken pvp and political system, that has yet to be completed or reworked

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - May 22, 2015, 03:46:36.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864493  Replies : 20  Views : 507
posté Yesterday - 03:06:11 | #12
If all Int servers merged into 1 then it would be massively over populated, plus communication issues. Also things like our names as well as Haven Worlds and Economy and possibly having to start over all come into play. Servers right now are mostly divided up by language and in some cases language and area. I dont think we have too many servers, i do think we need advertizing to draw ppl in as well as systems that are complete vs half done. If pvp was fixed and complete and politics and crafting was improved, wed have more ppl that would stay, it would add alot to the game instead of only grinding and dungeons which is pretty much what most ppl do right now since the other things arent complete

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - May 22, 2015, 03:10:12.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864464  Replies : 26  Views : 1900
posté May 21, 2015, 05:41:57 | #13
I still dont find the Heroes system something that needed to be added tbh, we already have multimen, and for me that was enough...but that is neither here nor there. I do however wonder if Heroes wasnt in the works, and the new card spell xp wasnt either if we would be further ahead in the more basic things that were already needed prior to them. Class Revamps and High lvl dungeons, as well as the rest of pvp , politics and craft revamps...its hard to say but i cant help but think it....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863897  Replies : 54  Views : 845
posté May 21, 2015, 02:12:24 | #14
The emphasis does need to be on lvls 120+, 130+ even more. anything in that lvl range is majorly lacking dungeons, but id settle for anything above 100 really. The fact of the matter is that high lvl content % wise has a lot less than the lower lvls and the emphasis does need to be on high level content to retain players

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863849  Replies : 54  Views : 845
posté May 21, 2015, 02:02:25 | #15
I did stay fire water, why...not sure really, i think i just found it to be more beneficial in pve

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #863842  Replies : 6  Views : 174
posté May 21, 2015, 01:51:18 | #16
You do realise how many dungeons there are for under lvl 100 right? ...theres a lot. If you mean theres more strategy involved for the 100+ dungeons that would be true, but the # of different dungeons does go way down once its lvls 100+ ecspeically for lvls 120+. So were talking a variety vs more intricate dungeons. I also view the lower lvls as training lvls, and that would be another reason to not rush through content. So no i dont think the game begins at 100, its more like your char's are starting to have all the abilites they need intact and active at around 100 which can not be said about the lower lvls, and that can make for better and more in depth game play. But i do not think that means the lower lvls are not valid gameplay and do not have their place, and i have no clue why anyone would call it restrictive, the only restrictive thing is that your main skills are not lvld yet

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - May 21, 2015, 01:57:33.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863837  Replies : 54  Views : 845
posté May 21, 2015, 01:35:57 | #17
I do not find doing any lvl content to be a waste of time. moreso the opposite. If i rush past content and only play end game or near end game content, I am highly restricting myself in what places i can play and still have it be fun. Steamrolling through a place is no fun at all, and if all my char's can only play X amount of places and its the same places...what is the point of that?....The more variety i have the less bored i will be, and an easy way to avoid that is to not hurry through things, and play things at their respective lvls. IF however you have a char and you want it specifically FOR certain end game content i can see rushing to get it to that lvl, but in general i dont see the point in doing so

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - May 21, 2015, 01:36:35.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863831  Replies : 54  Views : 845
posté May 21, 2015, 01:19:10 | #18
Not all items dropped in a dungeon can be dropped from mobs outside. Many items can only be dropped from the boss, or certain other monsters that are only in dungeons and do not exist outside of the dungeon. Tokens are usually only used for high lvl equips that you had no luck dropping its an alternative way to get those items. Low and mid lvl equips drop much easier and are cheap to buy so tokens are rarely used (depends on what it is of course)

Miss Ugly is the only one of the mid and low lvl dungeons i did not do near the correct lvl for it, simply because i did not have the set to access it, everything else i can think of i did for low and mid lvl, Whirly i used to do alot, Puddly, Hood, Trool, Riktus, Treech, Nun, Rat, Arach, Lunar, Mussly, Celestial Gob or Tofu, and for the very low Pistes, ....anyway....until around 100 i found i had no need to grind mobs at all, it only became necessary after the high xp requirements of lvls 120+. Which yes it makes sense for it to be harder even so the lower and mid lvls do not really have a lack of dungeons, id prefer high lvl content was concentrated on. But lower lvl content is easier to add, and anything that makes the game less stagnant is a good thing, BUT...its the high lvl players that leave the game the fastest so emphasis should be placed on higher content vs low, also high lvl content really is lacking compared to low

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - May 21, 2015, 01:29:55.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863822  Replies : 54  Views : 845
posté May 21, 2015, 00:54:27 | #19
New content is new content. As long as something new is periodically added, i see no real reason for complaint. All the same though high lvl dungeons are lacking in the # of dungeons they have compared to low and mid lvl dungeons. But high lvl dungeons are not as simple in their mechanics as low lvl ones are, and therefore take more planning to add The thing is at any lvl if new things are not added the game will stagnate even more. Which is why kelba and forfut are revamped or going to be. Just because content is not for your level range does not mean its not valid and good content. Nonetheless high lvl content is lacking and there should be more emphasis on getting lvls 130+ in particular more content and anything above 100 really new content would be really wanted

And i disagree i did way more dungeons to lvl at mid lvl than high, i dont think i started grinding mobs until 100+, however the statement of skipping dungeons lvl 1-100 does apply if you are talking power leveled characters. As for the party finder it does need a lot of improvements, at least make it obvious its there and simplify it plus when ppl log kick them out of the list

And yeah the spell deck is worrying me as well, not enough info

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - May 21, 2015, 01:05:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863808  Replies : 54  Views : 845
posté May 20, 2015, 09:24:50 | #20
Transmutation Stones, Ikia kits, Bread,and certain Chef recipes all sell well. But the weapons and clothing crafts bring in big amounts for maxed lvl crafts, however its a case of getting to that point. Ikias and Trans can bring in decent kama though, as well as bread. I would lvl trapper though, mostly for convenience reasons, personally any gathering craft that you want to use for Trans stones, its better to use the ones you dont need to wait for that item to grow. But thats just my opinion, id use trapper , fishing, or miner, vs lumber or farm or herb. Handyman and Baker i consider necessities to lvl even if you never sell the items and only use it for yourself. Keys, Ikia kits, Trans stones, are all Handyman, and bread you always need

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863572  Replies : 15  Views : 419