Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

lyricalglitch...'s profile
Statistics
1288 Posts (1.15 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 00:55:08 | #1
I dont think they should be physically seperated. However a way to pk for no points, with wings down, and nomatter what nation / guild would be nice. But i do think that if its a pvp fight vs a monster fight the game should recognize the difference, and should have a panel for stats for pvp vs pve. Which panel #2 should be used automatically if its a pvp fight. Right now everyone is set up for one or the other, pvp or pve, and often if you are good at one you will suck at the other because the stats can only be set up one way and thats the only option you have.

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - May 01, 2016, 00:35:21.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #960923  Replies : 42  Views : 520
posté April 29, 2016, 09:38:02 | #2
Not to mention that the same size character model is used so that the clothes fit everyone universally and theres still issues due to hair or ears on certain classes. However a potion or something so its temporary wouldnt be a bad idea,

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #960746  Replies : 5  Views : 184
posté April 27, 2016, 02:12:55 | #3
There's a church, chapel actually, @ Trool fair. There is no way to be officially married in game though, for now it would be for roleplay purposes but yes there is one. Also on monk island one of the dungeons is a church as well, the rat one.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #960122  Replies : 5  Views : 197
posté April 26, 2016, 11:16:14 | #4
You do realize that when this is asked its somewhat subjective to begin with right? Its going to vary based upon personal experiences. That aside it should be asked who is the best pvp, pve, tank, healer, or however else you want to subdivide it, this question was NOT asking who is the strongest in pvp ONLY.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #959922  Replies : 134  Views : 2795
posté April 26, 2016, 09:56:34 | #5
He just moved in is all, therefore his house, (er troll bridge) is messy and easily missed.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #959899  Replies : 5  Views : 165
posté April 26, 2016, 09:51:59 | #6
So up to 10 more slots based up how much kit you have? While one or two slots more might be nice at times, anything more than that is just overkill. We do not need to be able to do absolutely everything at once, like it or not the limits make it so you have to choose your role more and therefore make parties more varied not less. This is not a bad thing, nor is the fact that there are a ton more options passive wise than there were. And you cant use all them either. This suggestion is not needed nor warranted.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #959898  Replies : 13  Views : 233
posté April 26, 2016, 00:00:36 | #7
Xelor filled TWO roles not one. Its not supposed to be a damage class only. There is the AP support role too. I was a water / air xelor for most of the time ive played. Even in the times when most ppl wernt because the water branch had horrible damage. However the changes to the class after revamp, especially to the water branch, with its limitations, made me change my Xel to water / fire. In my opinion, for the most part the option to be a Ap support Xel has been taken from us, vs being modified, which while i did not quit the class did NOT make any support Xelors happy thats for sure. And yes im aware they werent common to begin with but it was a viable option before. For that matter its the main reason i chose this as my main in the first place. But its been stripped from the class due to what they did with all the changes.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #958578  Replies : 10  Views : 197
posté April 25, 2016, 23:37:50 | #8
The deck system, is really a big improvement over the old system but it does take some getting used to. Story wise there are quests but they arent constant. In any case they help you level but you still need to fight to gain most of your xp. Some are short and others are very long, there are a few before lvl 100 but the areas +100 for the most part each new area has a questline. And most are not mandatory, some are but most arent so you can skip them if you really want to. Also you can do Mercenary posts as an additional way to earn xp.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #958487  Replies : 5  Views : 263
posté April 25, 2016, 07:33:35 | #9
Alpha still logs Madd they are on my contact list, don't know how much they actually play atm though. It may just be to check things such as market and stuff along those lines.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #958336  Replies : 134  Views : 2795
posté April 21, 2016, 23:57:15 | #10
There's more than that, there's smaller and dead guilds also. Most of the ones listed are on the larger side.

It more than likely got closed because its a "drama bomb" waiting to happen.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #957537  Replies : 35  Views : 801
posté April 21, 2016, 23:52:08 | #11
Yes the game had an influx of ppl when it was added to Steam. However the statistical average for players a game retains long term, even for the most popular of MMO's is 10% or less. In other words losing most of the people that tried it when the game was added to Steam was expected and typical. Adds help, but retention rates always suck, however it makes it visible so that you do keep some of the ppl that try it, without it you dont even get the 10% because they dont even know the game exists.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #957535  Replies : 49  Views : 1385
posté April 21, 2016, 13:11:57 | #12
Actually the problem is lack of advertising, retaining new players, and adding content too slowly to keep old players interested. And all are about equal in the issues they bring. With lack of advertising fewer players find the game in the first place, lack of ppl means new ppl have a hard time finding ppl to play with and therefore quit, and old players take long breaks since there isnt anything new. All of that leaves large population gaps, and when ppl are present it tends to be high lvl players only. And none of this helps.

Also almost every server has the same issues. With few exceptions. Most are fairly low on population, and a few thrive much more than the rest. But as a whole adressing those 3 issues would help everyone out.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #957418  Replies : 49  Views : 1385
posté April 15, 2016, 09:49:07 | #13
So sorry, kinda haven't checked this thread in absolutely forever...my apologies....

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #955886  Replies : 48  Views : 10069
posté April 03, 2016, 05:07:38 | #14
It is however after a certain point the game will block you from overplanting - the too much stuff in area message - thing. Which is another issue. But that being said it is part of Riktus to destroy eco, in fact its built into the whole premise. They destroy ecos, i do not see how labeling riktus as such is unfair. Yes there are those that dont however unlike the other nations they have no incentive to not destroy ecos, they have the reverse. Which means most ppl will, by a logic stance alone do so. Having them labeled as outlaw whether they techinally are or not by how things are set up now, they still basically ARE, so there is little difference.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #953118  Replies : 86  Views : 2186
posté April 03, 2016, 02:08:05 | #15
Usually that is the case. Ecspecially because in nations its low lvl mobs. They are easy to wipe out. And many where plants are concerned take but never replant in the first place. Its a never ending cycle. In general nation wise stuff is taken, always was the case. If nothing else the range of what is allowed is fairly narrow compared to over or underplanting outside of the ranges specified, therefore making things unbalanced easier than keeping things balanced. And yeah ive done eco balancing for nations before, before you even ask. As have alot of ppl rly. Stuff gets destroyed fast, far faster than it takes for ppl to replace it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #953103  Replies : 86  Views : 2186
posté April 03, 2016, 01:56:04 | #16
They can protect their stuff just fine, it would take pvp fights regardless, the only difference is they would be labeled outlaw first. In my opinion since thier bonuses come from eco terrorizing it makes sense to do this from the start. It is easier to destroy an ecosystem than it is to correct it. But even if that werent the case the other nations are trying to combat it, i think making Riktus somewhat more obvious for their ecoterrorzing is not a bad idea, its a trade off imo. They will still do plenty of damage and still get thier bonuses but will have to work slightly harder to get those bonuses, because they will be more obvious.

As for pvp itself, there is the ecoterrorism angle, but could simply make it so that if you go outlaw you can be attacked then, but not otherwise. Even if that were not done the point rly is many do not want to do pvp. if they do not do not involve them, the only reason to is either to bully or to stroke your own ego. Non pvp characters unless over lvl from pvp characters will never win a fight, they wont be geared for it, theres rly no reason to bother other than the reasons i stated.

And roleplay i dont think anyone has an issue with, the issue is people being dks...simply to be dks... That is a far cry from someone taking the villian role...or whatever. Another key difference is....do you attack and kill and then leave alone? or do you attack and kill then hunt down and rekill? the latter is a problem, random attacks that do not repeat constantly are not. The attacking then bringing buddies to back you up so you can slaughter is a probelm....if the fights are kept fair or you just dont harrass ppl....no one is rly going to be bothered by that.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #953099  Replies : 86  Views : 2186
posté February 20, 2016, 04:14:52 | #17
Sometimes things are protected due to the fact they have been continually wiped out, and its an attempt to help combat it some. Also some nations set aside an area to be locked (so to speak) to make replanting the rest easier. Thats not to say any of this really helps with things being taken too much buts its an attempt to keep it more under control, and if you have ever done ecologist you know how much and how often you need to replace things. Its not just to be a jerk was they only real point

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #944455  Replies : 11  Views : 774
posté February 18, 2016, 22:00:25 | #18
Im sure they mean the ability to move items but not add or destroy as it is right now if you give permissions its all or nothing. There needs to be much more specific options for HW management. As for Guilds the pvp system needs work, and i have no issue displaying lvls for people with wings up, with wings down it should nto be displayed but if they are up you are signaling you want to be involved in pvp so displaying lvls makes things much EASIER. And while not a pvper i would also prefer being able to pvp but for no points with wings down, having to turn them on for hours to settle one dispute, is frustrating and ridiculous.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #944145  Replies : 31  Views : 1391
posté February 09, 2016, 10:26:17 | #19
There's 2 main issues with this. One they cant even get an entrance for HW's thru the zapp due to not being able to link it for whatever reason so i don't see a portal situation being likely. And two, and this really is the biggest thing they are limited in number due to server load, in order to have more everything needs to be optimized better, much better, for every max lvl guild to have one its probably closer to a complete overhaul. Yes it does make sense for max lvl guilds to be given the option, but it might make more sense to have more rules for auctions in order to not have it be kama only to purchase so as to hopefully make the system a bit more fair. Hopefully things can get optimized better so that more can be added periodically but i doubt it will ever be good enough for all max lvl guilds to have one

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #942524  Replies : 69  Views : 1993
posté February 07, 2016, 00:25:10 | #20
There should be much more specific rules for haven world management though, as it is you give haven world rights and its full rights not specifics. Which is ridiculous to say they least. In turn i am paranoid about giving those rights to anyone. Id just like for guild members to be able to rearrange deco so it stays put and be able to use monster bombs but not anything that has to do with the buildings, as well as the other options Madd listed above. As for the alliance system or guild merges ive said the same thing, we need something official like this badly. I am in the same boat, old shrinking guild, with a haven world that is mostly full. I simply have not felt up to rebuilding it member wise, but some form of a merge to be honest to get new people would be ideal, we had some internal problems, that have been resolved, but that really did not help matters any. Regardless some form of alliance system would really help matters. I too would probably quit if they took the HW away for low population, the amount of time and effort it took to build the thing is no small feat.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #942113  Replies : 69  Views : 1993