Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

lyricalglitch...'s profile
Statistics
318 Posts (0.53 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 04:12:43 | #1
I think i saw the pvp fight your referring to. But it was a VERY long match, wasnt sure who was going to win tbh. I do agree there are other classes that need balancing. However as others suggested , and i agree as well, the only way to balance anything is to have skills work slightly differently in pve vs pvp, stipulations, limiations, whatever, there just isnt a way i can see to get classes balanced for both pve and pvp with all skills and spells working exaclty the same, and for some reason Ankama seems to attempt to NOT make skills/spells work differently and it leads to major balance issues time and time again. Pve and Pvp need to be balanced seperatly if we want any chance to achieve better balance.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801491  Replies : 82  Views : 1156
posté Today - 03:22:26 | #2
What i was getting at is its more than likley a one time fee similar to MM's or included if you sub, i dont mean a higher sub fee. Its more than likely one or the other i just dont see it being completely free.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801472  Replies : 23  Views : 566
posté Today - 00:42:59 | #3
True it needs work, suggestions look good, i do want to point out that nation revamp / political revamp / War revamp / GvG/ we are supposed to get..."soon". It was said this year sometime but its been delayed again from the looks of it. The craft revamp seems to of been put first to be added

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - November 27, 2014, 00:43:39.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #801434  Replies : 7  Views : 222
posté Yesterday - 20:59:40 | #4
To me it just does not make sense to make it a free feature, whether its included with subs or a one time fee most likley its something we need to pay for. Right now i dont think a ton of ppl sub, its mostly conveniecne oriented that they do and our subs (boosters) are cheap as ti is. It just seems ppl dont have enough incentive to bother, I do like the extra xp for alts but even with that i dont alwasy pay for the subs. But i do think what free players have access to is very fair, its not a huge amount of difference between the two other than the 2x and 3x xp to alts that is

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - November 26, 2014, 21:01:00.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801382  Replies : 23  Views : 566
posté Yesterday - 20:21:45 | #5
Even for the ones that have HW' s that building is rare, as it takes a lvl 3 Guild Hall and then the building itself. None of which is cheap, getting up to 10 kit is really not so bad imo though, aside from lesser damage from the equips than from non kit equips. But yes there needs to be some sort or way to recycle inactive HW's and a active auction system of some sort

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - November 26, 2014, 20:25:06.
Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #801370  Replies : 8  Views : 760
posté Yesterday - 19:56:49 | #6
Most likely Heroes will be included if u buy booster packs (subs) as an incentive to get more ppl to sub. I dont see it being a free feature or what is the incentive to sub then? It might also be a on time fee, i dont see it being free though. in any case.And i think the limit will be 3 char sidekicks, or characters or heroes, 3 total from the same acct. Right now the most u can have per account is 2MM and 1 Char so odds are the total allowed will still be 3.

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - November 26, 2014, 19:59:12.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801364  Replies : 23  Views : 566
posté Yesterday - 19:38:57 | #7
Pvp and pve needs to be balanced seprately, I dont think sadi summons are overpowered though Osa's however are. Also Sadi's are limited already in that they can only make 2 dolls per turn as it is. While i understand the arguement about the WP return Sadi and Osa summons are not rly in the same category. Some of the changes Xillor stated make sense, or at lest something simmilar needs to happen, and i see no reason that summons can be unlimited in pve but have restricitons in pvp, the only way to balance pvp is to do so seprately anyway.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801354  Replies : 82  Views : 1156
posté Yesterday - 12:27:34 | #8
Cant help but think the main reason and pretty much only reason to do this is here have my handme down equips.....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801206  Replies : 12  Views : 308
posté Yesterday - 11:30:05 | #9
That may be true but most pvp is 1vs1 , that being said balance should be a goal of thiers and some classes are harder to win with than others, thats a given but it also shouldnt be a major gap when were talking players of the same lvls. They alwasy have balance issues with pvp, lets not even mention that the pvp system itself seems rather slapped togther as a whole. But even with that balance issues should be worked on and not ignored. And it is true that any eploit will be exploited and it doesnt matter the class, its happend before and it will continue. Usually though as soon a s major imbalance or expolit is made aware of it gets fixed, but the fixing sometimes goes too far in the other direction. But none of this negates the fact that they need to pay attention to balance, way more than they do at least

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801197  Replies : 82  Views : 1156
posté Yesterday - 09:54:45 | #10
Any one class should not consistantly overpower all the rest in pvp. If Osas keep full strenght summons in Pve so be it, but pvp wise there needs to be some balancing. Not to even mention they just got buffed AGAIN recently.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801158  Replies : 82  Views : 1156
posté Yesterday - 08:25:48 | #11
It needs rework at least for the pvp end of things. some restrictions of some sort at any rate.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801137  Replies : 82  Views : 1156
posté Yesterday - 04:13:16 | #12
Why not add some restricitons to pvp summons but not pve summons then?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801084  Replies : 82  Views : 1156
posté Yesterday - 03:16:40 | #13
The Quest is once a month per character

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801074  Replies : 3  Views : 254
posté Yesterday - 02:39:51 | #14
Pvp System and Class balancing needs work.....probably more than anything else (Aside from Customer Service but thats a different rant now isnt it? lol)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801069  Replies : 9  Views : 334
posté Yesterday - 02:24:01 | #15
Consumables, Bread (50-350 each), Ikia kits (High lvl ones 100,000-150,000 each), Keys(50-3000 each), Transmutations(lvl 120's 20,000, lvl 160's 40,000 each), Recall Potions(100-300 each), Osa Powder(70 -100 each), Craft Machines( 50,000-100,000,) Gathering Machines (15,000), Fear Fizz (500-1000 each), Raid Boole and KenKO. If you do the consumable route for kamas this means Baking, Chef, and Handyman. And im saying prices from what i typically get on Nox so its going to vary a bit obv

And yes high lvl drops do go for a lot. However its irregular as to how often they drop , and you need to get to high lvls to begin with in order to get them, while crafting on the other hand is time conuming, well everything is tbh, while its less income it is guaranteed income but thats my view

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - November 26, 2014, 08:09:22.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801064  Replies : 16  Views : 551
posté Yesterday - 01:32:26 | #16
There is a bug with it as well. Awhile back i could not access Brak but had not been there in over a week, so i took a canoon over to try and see what the issue was. And i dont pvp so wings had not been up either. But getting killed did not fix it so i thought what if the game thinks my wings were up but they arent? So i put my wings up and when i put them down later the zapp locations for Brak were back, so issue fixed.

Also i had well over +1000 Cp at that time so it did not make sense to me either

Thread : 1.38 Bug Reports  Preview message : #801044  Replies : 5  Views : 115
posté November 25, 2014, 10:08:22 | #17
It could be done with convenience, cosmetic, customization, booster packs, so costumes, deco, color/sex changes, class changes, trans re-rolls, restats, HW building appreance, Guild name and color change, pets, more storage options, add a char slot, etc etc and none of this stuff is P2W or game breaking. When games do go P2W inevitably most ppl jump ship, and most of us have seen it happen elsewhere the worse it gets the more of the orignal community leaves

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800774  Replies : 105  Views : 2416
posté November 25, 2014, 09:48:49 | #18
It was a limited time sale, awhile back, somewhere round 6 months back, not sure but yes it was for sale for a short time in the shop. If u can get it in game its not cheap. Please bring the costume back

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800768  Replies : 229  Views : 10621
posté November 21, 2014, 07:54:20 | #19
Rogue or Sram for drops yes Enu but no traps or anything else u had mentioned rly, however try it, might want to try Feca as well

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - November 21, 2014, 07:55:59.
Thread : General  Preview message : #799184  Replies : 5  Views : 541
posté November 21, 2014, 06:32:52 | #20
They havent had a scheduled auction...well in a very long time. As far as i know all are full, although a few are bugged, and cant be resold til fixed, The Auction Book in the markets is very out of date btw, its from last yr. Over time as some guilds disband we should get a few more opening up here and there up for sale, the best bet right now is to check around, if a guild disbanded or went completely dead for a considerable amount of time, the Haven World will come back up for sale. Also guild merges are a last resort, but if your on Nox and want to consider that some would, myself included, pm me if u might want to go that route

Thread : Events  Preview message : #799159  Replies : 2  Views : 310