Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

lyricalglitch...'s profile
Statistics
1118 Posts (1.27 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 02:40:37 | #1
It would be spam ridden, but even with that, the positives outweigh the negatives, an easy way to ask questions or form groups outside of friends lists and guilds is a good idea, provided there is a way to disable it. Also there should be a way to block spammers when you see them that is not our normal block list, maybe something along the lines of 20+ ppl clicking the persons name and saying whomever is spamming and the person cant post in global chat again for 48 hours, or something along those lines.

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - September 03, 2015, 02:41:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #904018  Replies : 23  Views : 293
posté Yesterday - 14:01:49 | #2
Guard your cawwots ..... cawwot-envy clearly present on the forums xD

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - September 02, 2015, 14:05:00.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903842  Replies : 25  Views : 667
posté September 01, 2015, 06:06:13 | #3
No reason to be mad , however if ppl dont know this is what you are after id be suprised and if they dont know they simply dont care, and reply anyway .... im betting its mostly the latter

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #903535  Replies : 11  Views : 328
posté September 01, 2015, 05:54:39 | #4
He does know better , that does not mean he listens to the part of himself that says .... lets not be a "____" and post in the correct spot for once , his posts almost are never in the right spot and end up getting moved....AFTER everyone gives him what he wants....oh look....we did so again.... :/

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #903533  Replies : 11  Views : 328
posté August 31, 2015, 05:51:50 | #5
Riktus needs this. One in an area that is neutral would make sense. I presume Islands will be owned at some point when they finish the pvp system, so Astrub would make sense instead, as it is always neutral

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903213  Replies : 6  Views : 236
posté August 29, 2015, 18:06:59 | #6
This should be either a one time fee to unlock a heroes slot, or included in the booster pack. I am more in favor of simply including it with the booster. Yes i know a company needs income, but having it set up where it is its own thing and booster pack is seprate is overkill. Ecspecially for a feature that you come very close to having the exact same thing with multiaccounting.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #902772  Replies : 335  Views : 6221
posté August 23, 2015, 04:05:58 | #7
It also wont show up until you relog

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #900888  Replies : 7  Views : 391
posté August 21, 2015, 03:13:11 | #8
Yeah it does happen in enemy nations with wings up. But the bug is when wings are down and you still cant use transportation, which the last time i had it i put wings up and when i took them off it was reset, so if you do get that bug can try that as well instead of changing nations

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900331  Replies : 5  Views : 226
posté August 21, 2015, 03:06:44 | #9
Delayed at any rate. But having a material request / place orders / look up crafters, board is tbh the thing we need the most from the revamp the rest is simply tweaks

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900330  Replies : 12  Views : 787
posté August 21, 2015, 02:50:39 | #10
Also could put a cap on it. Allow it for the lower dungeons, say anything below 100 but not for higher lvl dungeons

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900327  Replies : 26  Views : 913
posté August 17, 2015, 04:08:48 | #11
I want the crafting boards to place orders / look up crafters / and will pay x for matts. And being able to walk away from the craft machine and pick it up later would be nice but not necessary. However the rest of the craft system only needs tweaks not a full overhaul. I do think that the craft lvl should match the lvl of what you are making, so a lvl 150 equip is a lvl 150 craft. Which would mean craft lvls would have 200 lvls, and yeah its more work but it should of been set up this way already, but gathering should still stay at 100 IMO

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899014  Replies : 12  Views : 787
posté August 16, 2015, 06:09:53 | #12
Power leveling has always had a large divide for those for or against. . There is the argument for new char of already experienced players being power lvld which in that case its so all their char stay around the same level, or they want a certain class for a dungeon, which few people have an issue with this. On the other hand its controversial for new players to be power leveled, they tend to leave the game faster, they tend to expect to be carried and they tend to use people for xp. And any of that...is good reason not to imo. I am of the opinion that if you arent mostly self sufficient you arent going to stay anyway, plus theres more low and mid lvl content than high, so if you rush things people get bored faster, and lower lvls go fast to begin with. I dont mind helping if im already going to do something, but to go out of my way to help someone who gets demanding about it, is a no. And a lot of people that want to be power leveled do get demanding about it. So as a general rule i wont

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - August 16, 2015, 06:11:56.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898788  Replies : 26  Views : 913
posté August 15, 2015, 04:37:39 | #13
A toggle or switch to post an item for storage but not be viewable to buy it. But taxes if its being posted for purchase. However as its a one time posting fee and putting items on the market board maxes out at 3 days, it should not be linked to the market board, back when it was , bags were the only way to sell, which is not the case now. However I would be for a bag marketplace in Astrub or expand the size of the one in Kelba. We need a central spot for bags selling. Id also be in favor of expanding how many items you can post on the board at once.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898513  Replies : 7  Views : 344
posté August 15, 2015, 04:22:06 | #14
HW Markets are linked to each other already as well as Kelba. And they dont have tax, if you were to link the Nation Boards to the HW Board there is a question of how tax will be figured out, since Nation Boards do have tax. Also there is no way to tell if you link them that the bug in the Nation Markets then wont start working at HW Markets as well. For these reasons its probably best to leave them as they are. Astrub Market is seprate also but its meant for low lvl items, and HW Markets tend to be used for High lvl items. To me this makes sense tbh to have a market for primarily each type. And the nation markets used to be seperated by each nation, so Amak was only visible in Amak, etc and it led to a mess and a huge monopoly of only using one market, dont need to get back into that

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - August 15, 2015, 04:27:51.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898509  Replies : 56  Views : 2414
posté August 15, 2015, 04:13:05 | #15
At the moment high taxes are still a good idea to help drain some of the kamas out of the economy if you dont keep it high it will likely never significantly go down. But Haven Bags if not placed in a nation controlled area will still have normal taxes, and HW markets will have none. If its such a concern there are those two routes plus player to player trade. I havent been in gov in quite awhile but If i remember right the taxes are for the full nation whatever amount you set it at , at least for the market boards. But if its possible to set a different tax for an area, could in theory start using one of the other markets again, 1 for each nation for bags, and have lower taxes for bags in that area, it still wouldnt apply to the board though.

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - August 15, 2015, 04:14:07.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898508  Replies : 518  Views : 8392
posté August 13, 2015, 18:23:22 | #16
Due to how fast as well as how many items, its a safe assumption anything he bought he didnt keep, both ramping up inflation as well as demand, but it may of been delelted only due to not fitting in inventory, even so same effect. But dont think anyone meant WTS sell stuff.

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - August 13, 2015, 18:25:20.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898164  Replies : 518  Views : 8392
posté August 13, 2015, 17:04:42 | #17
Yeah he did both

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898123  Replies : 518  Views : 8392
posté August 13, 2015, 16:59:06 | #18
Bread , Osa Powder or Runes....would be the main things we could substitute. Personally bread or osa make the most sense. And when it comes to bread wed have to pick 1 bread imo, which Rye makes the most sense, its an easy recipe, and both the grain and the lvl u make it is mid lvl so it wont be overly hard for anyone to make or use. I am not in favor of getting rid of kama but for the time being we do need a substitute

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - August 13, 2015, 17:01:44.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898120  Replies : 17  Views : 586
posté August 13, 2015, 16:47:17 | #19
Im just as mad at the ppl that cashed in as the original exploiter if not more so. Had they of stopped the issue would of been soooo much less of one. And yeah that is just as bad on the abuse scale, it shouldnt simply be something to let slide either

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898114  Replies : 518  Views : 8392
posté August 13, 2015, 16:36:25 | #20
It should stay high for quite awhile in order to have impact on the inflation. Also....since someone mentioned Haven Bags if i remember right it depends on where you leave your bag, the taxes will be basic if in an area not owned by a nation.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898110  Replies : 97  Views : 2786