lyricalglitch...'s profile
Statistics
197 Posts (0.38 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté September 11, 2014, 22:48:56 | #1
Recruitng Any lvl or Nation welcome

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #774566  Replies : 33  Views : 3665
posté September 03, 2014, 03:04:35 | #2
There isnt a monthly respec unless by the Restat of Emergency. However another one at 100 would not be unreasonable. If however you make them as frequent as a dif poster suggested...then i dont see anyone ever buying the scrolls.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769549  Replies : 8  Views : 238
posté September 01, 2014, 05:02:45 | #3
Yes it is i was referencing that you were complaining that ppl doing crafts should not get rewarded due to the fact thats its for earning kama,....which is also what your doing when ppl grind fight lvls drops etc and kama from fights . Lvls from this suggestion would be too much though and that aside the issue should be fixed in the revamp, but the way crafting is set up currently it can be rather frustrating hence why somehting such as this was suggested.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768481  Replies : 76  Views : 828
posté September 01, 2014, 02:38:50 | #4
WTS - Crafting Elated-Timepeace

Nox

Handyman 100, Baking 90, Leather Dealer 45, Tailor 45,

Handy - Keys - Small fee, anything else contact

Tailor and Leather free , if matts are provided

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #768437  Replies : 0  Views : 73
posté September 01, 2014, 02:33:50 | #5
Elated-Timepeace

Nox

Handyman 100, Baking 90, Leather Dealer 45, Tailor 45,

Handy - Keys - Small fee, anything else contact

Tailor and Leather free , if matts are provided

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #768434  Replies : 17  Views : 1371
posté September 01, 2014, 02:23:06 | #6
True Asthis. that being said.... i realise you can fight and get all your equipment that way, but many dont and crafting is a time consuming project nomatter how u look at it, and arguing that ppl want xp and earn kama....then just what are you doing when u fight all the time....fight xp and drops , so...pot calling the kettle black a bit...while i agree teh revamp will solve this issue, i alos understand ppl wanting something to help alleviate having no time for, or little time for fighting when u craft.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768426  Replies : 76  Views : 828
posté September 01, 2014, 01:58:17 | #7
That would make things far too complicated, the HW lag and glitch bad as it is. but i do like the idea of a housing market with in game preset housing and a housing market with it

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #768415  Replies : 4  Views : 131
posté August 31, 2014, 23:24:35 | #8
I love how youre arguing over something you take no part in. Thats like saying "this is so easy, although i never do it ...." I see no harm in SMALL bonuses of some sort when lvling crafts, some of them quite frankly ARE a total b*itch to lvl not to mention time consuming, and in the meantime fight xp...well it mostly dont happen. Some of us craft because we get sick of grinding xp lvls some of us do so because its relaxing to us. and its guaranteed income for certain items, and u can make the items you cant find is another bonus, or most of your sets. I dont see the harm if bonuses are small but not from harvesting, say every 10 lvls you get some sort of buff but not xp directly sounds like a decent thing.

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - August 31, 2014, 23:29:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768339  Replies : 76  Views : 828
posté August 31, 2014, 01:45:40 | #9
The point i was driving at is summons should not have charges, imo, and Ankama seems to be wanting to change all summons to charges, instead of hp based on (usually) the lvl of the player. Personally charges make summons less durable

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - August 31, 2014, 01:46:26.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #767930  Replies : 27  Views : 1613
posté August 31, 2014, 01:31:45 | #10
And they would still have a lot more money if it hadnt of been allowed...which imo is why they dont allow it in Wakfu.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #767925  Replies : 9  Views : 914
posté August 29, 2014, 19:16:23 | #11
While all that may be true its still not easy to do much with HW with a smaller guild. Most of what has been suggested only applies IF you dont do anything else and also take a ton of time if you dont have the lvls crafting or fight . Can it be done yes but its really not as easy as you say for most of us, dont forget ppl have to pay for equips as they lvl and also irl exists.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767486  Replies : 13  Views : 374
posté July 04, 2014, 20:55:10 | #12
All the Classes in Wakfu are pretty good, so that doesnt make the decison easy, As for Stats, Elemental Spell lvls go up as you use them, Ap, Mp, as well as specialites, etc you get pts for each lvl and then apply them as you lvl up. Ap and Mp, Hp, and others you can increase as well with Equipment. The least chosen as first classes IMO are Xelor, Sadi, Fogger, Feca, Panda, Masq, ...after that pretty much anything goes, but id try all the classes and rule out which ones you rly dont like, theres a lot to chose from. Most classes BTW have at least 1 support spell, even if they are not a typical support class. This is just a basic outline, Id try the Guides Section of the Forum for specifics.

Eni (Healing)
Water is for healing, Fire Gives back Hp and Stats upon Monster Death, Air is Damage, Can Revive

Enu (Prospecting - Drops)
Water and Fire are better for Drops, Fire and Earth are the better Damage Branches, Earth is Close Combat Single Target Heavy Damage)

Eca (Gambling - Damage Class - Water Can Heal)
Water Heals, Fire and Earth Damage, Gambling Class more unpredictable than most classes

Osa ( Animal Summoner - Earth Can Heal)
Air Damage, Earth Damage and Heals, Fire Summoner

Sadi (Jack of All Trades Class - Support)
Ap, Mp, Heals, Buffs, Can Do a little of everything, but has lower damage Support

Xelor (Ap Take / Give - Support) Water is the best for taking or giving Ap, Air and Fire are Damage Branches, Can give Ap to Party or Revive

Feca (Tank - High Resits - Support) High Resits, Lower Damage, Buffs and Shields and AOE, Tank

Masq (Damage Dealing Class - Water Can heal) High Damage, Self heals, Water can Heal Party, Buffs

Rogue (Bombs - Guns - Damage Class) Bombs AOE, Air Short Distance, Earth Medium Range Distance,

Iop (Damage) High Damage, Party Support Spell - Human Bombs

Cra (Damage - Long Distance) Archer Class, HIgh Damage,

Sram ( Damage - Short Distance - Self Heal, Steal, Water ) Assassins

Fogger (Damage Class - AOE)

Sac ( Berserker Class - Lower Hp Higher Damage) Damage Dealer , Protection can link themsleves to Party members, Map Manipulators

Panda ( Damage Class - Map Manipulator) Can buff Damage, Map Manipulators

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - July 04, 2014, 21:00:23.
Thread : General  Preview message : #751489  Replies : 4  Views : 1100
posté July 04, 2014, 09:37:26 | #13
Same, endless spinning, tried all 3 accounts...same problem, Server Nox, been trying off and on for over an hour now

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #751367  Replies : 8  Views : 420
posté July 03, 2014, 13:23:42 | #14
Most likely its an inactive guilds Haven World and once the Auction goes live the name will be erased from it

Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #751156  Replies : 5  Views : 327
posté July 02, 2014, 01:56:03 | #15
Sorry but i dont think that makes much sense. What would make sense is that it takes time to gather the matts but does NOT take significant time to make the items. Right now crafting items themsleves is slow particlarly food items, Bake and Chef you are usually making a pile of items, same goes for Kama minting, it should not take 15 min to and hour to make a stack of whatever....it should however take time to gather the materials to make the items themselvs.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #750846  Replies : 4  Views : 318
posté June 24, 2014, 12:41:13 | #16
this isnt anything new nor is it good reason to make cuts on a class you might as well be complaining that Eniripsas can HEAL....it goes with the class that they can give Ap, others can give Mp, or buffs....or or or

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #748794  Replies : 20  Views : 717
posté June 14, 2014, 00:26:57 | #17
Im pointing out that i have 3 accounts and since the 2nd...i cant get to sub i tried to on the other two, even though thier subs arent up yet....and NOPE.....still cant sub... 

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #744483  Replies : 6  Views : 292
posté June 12, 2014, 10:17:35 | #18
Outlaws DO have a ...u know LITERAL sign above their head stating...."look here its me",...kill me...pls...or try to....if an outlaw was the issue i cant see any reason anyone else was attacked...that just doesnt make sense...sorry but it dont.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #743845  Replies : 12  Views : 563
posté June 12, 2014, 00:34:24 | #19
While im not a fan of free to play in general, due to the fact that usually the cash shop gets very pay to win at some point.....But we need something to bring ppl in and i dont care what, every server except the French ones have horrible populations. For starters if we keep the pay model, Steam or sites like it and adds...and thats the very basics. It also needs to state its a limited free to play trial not fully free to play, ive seen more ppl quit over that when starting than anything else.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #743765  Replies : 99  Views : 4894
posté June 11, 2014, 20:44:35 | #20
Its happened to mine as well...fairly common bug from what ive heard they need to fix it but the mm randomly are there or not there, same goes for their equipment.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #743699  Replies : 15  Views : 884