Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

lyricalglitch...'s profile
Statistics
1018 Posts (1.2 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 02:20:17 | #1
There are the free costumes at Trool, plus Almanax ones for 30 tokens each, as well as guild costumes, located in the bank, for some costumes to start with

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893757  Replies : 33  Views : 651
posté Today - 00:46:35 | #2
There is no way to know it was alt guilds vs normal guilds that bumped the bid price up. Although lvl 3 is too darn low a guild lvl in my opinion to bid and raising it to 7 or 8 would help the situation. But people always did bid early , nothing new there, so theres no way to say if the bidding was legitimate competition, vs a troll, people bidding early could of done this alone

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - August 02, 2015, 00:47:33.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893725  Replies : 70  Views : 1961
posté Today - 00:40:55 | #3
The higher lvl you get the harder it is to drop things, low lvl equips drop a lot easier. Tokens are an option but for anything you really want to cost will be pretty high in tokens too

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893720  Replies : 33  Views : 651
posté Yesterday - 19:45:45 | #4
Id have to leave my guild to do so. But the bank bug did not block us from purchasing / bidding on HW in the past, and at the moment ours is not bugged, it was recently though

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - August 01, 2015, 19:49:33.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893645  Replies : 17  Views : 565
posté Yesterday - 19:39:39 | #5
While it may be easier to lvl and get kama simply from drops, most of my equips were bought with kama from crafting. And at that most of it was from Handyman. If i had not lvld most of my gathering while low lvl i would never of found the time to do so when high lvl. So while low lvl crafting may not be worth it, it may be worth it in the long run.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893642  Replies : 33  Views : 651
posté Yesterday - 11:27:26 | #6
DId not affect purchasing a HW last i checked unless thats something new.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893536  Replies : 17  Views : 565
posté Yesterday - 06:26:17 | #7
the 3 was referring to max of days you can post if for not days of retrieval

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893492  Replies : 33  Views : 651
posté Yesterday - 01:44:01 | #8
There is a tab to get non sold items back , i think it holds it for up to 2 weeks if i remember right (might be longer), eventually it will be deleted if not removed though. But yes taxes in bags are much higher than on the board, what % Im not sure but its significantly higher. I still would only post a day at a time, as anything on the board tends to get undercut a lot

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - August 01, 2015, 01:44:38.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893410  Replies : 33  Views : 651
posté Yesterday - 01:37:52 | #9
I buy them for HW tranport as well. But thats about it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893407  Replies : 8  Views : 341
posté Yesterday - 01:35:56 | #10
Its a problem off and on, it does depend on how long the banks been locked out though, but on the other hand it does block horrible inflated purchase prices as well, simply by default. But yes ppl did prepare long in advance and not last minute for HW auctions, with even more time inbetween sales now its more surpsizing yet if ppl arent. It does need to be fixed though but i still dont find it to be a reason to postpone

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893406  Replies : 17  Views : 565
posté Yesterday - 01:30:22 | #11
Taxes in bags are higher than when you place it on the sales board btw. But those items can stay up for sale until sold, while on the board its a max of 3 days. Due to higher competition on the board and that not everyone checks bags, I would only post it for a day at a time. Osa powder does vary in price but anywhere between 70-150 is typical for it. And consumables are often sold in stacks so theres that route as well. The consumables that sell regularly are Osa Powder, Bread, Recall Potions, Kenko, the potion that gets rid of Dedarm (forget its name) But low lvl resources sell quite well and are in the same income range, in particular mining. Also could lvl handyman get drops to make keys either sell the keys or the drops to make keys with, both will sell. Handyman and Baking , and some of Chef, imo are the most crucial crafts, for day to day at least

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - August 01, 2015, 01:31:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893404  Replies : 33  Views : 651
posté July 31, 2015, 23:50:24 | #12
People buy a lot of Osa powder, yes, it is easy to make but between mounts and pets and having multiple characters, often people dont bother to make it themselves, or simply run out of it a lot.

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - July 31, 2015, 23:53:15.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893379  Replies : 33  Views : 651
posté July 31, 2015, 23:41:07 | #13
It is against the T.O.S. and for that matter has been in any game ive ever played

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #893373  Replies : 8  Views : 194
posté July 31, 2015, 23:38:36 | #14
BTW you can get a lot more for that Osa poweder than 1 kama, around 100 is normal for Nox.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893372  Replies : 33  Views : 651
posté July 31, 2015, 23:34:00 | #15
One has nothing to do with the other. The bank bug has been around a long time and yes it is annoying but they do periodcally fix it, ours was bugged not long ago. They do need to be more on top of things, but thats no reason to postpone the HW auctions

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893369  Replies : 17  Views : 565
posté July 31, 2015, 23:30:45 | #16
Their population is about the same tbh. And Nox has access to Remington already we just need to make new characters, but we can use the same accounts to do so. Some of the other Int. servers have lower populations than either Nox or Rem, but even in that case I dont advocate a merge , I advocate advertizing which would benefit all servers together

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893368  Replies : 17  Views : 769
posté July 31, 2015, 04:35:47 | #17
When they were first released one has to keep in mind the time between auctions was short, so releasing them slower would of made sense, however due to little time inbetween, people did not stockpile funds nearly as much simply due to that alone. And even with that some locations still went for high prices. So 100 mk now with long times inbetween auctions does not surprise me in the least. Yes there are some smaller guilds that have HW's but as a whole it was intended for larger guilds, and the prices in HW's for buildings etc, reflect this. Im not saying its fair, its not, but its meant to be group based , end game content. If a guild is not pitching in funds to save for a HW how does one expect to save for buildings between kama and resoruces? Its meant to be a group effort

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893114  Replies : 70  Views : 1961
posté July 30, 2015, 04:28:39 | #18
Im fine with the passives having levels to them, they did before anyway, it was just set up different. Im not a fan of slots unlocking like they do, having the passives have levels to me is enough to work towards and incentive to lvl, but i still dont find the spell slots unlock limits detrimental. And most skills have to have a detriment as well as positive aspects ecspecially the global passives as they arent class specifc

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - July 30, 2015, 04:32:38.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892858  Replies : 26  Views : 1015
posté July 30, 2015, 04:18:05 | #19
Is it different yes, but i do think its a major improvement. We have 3 different spell set ups to chose from , at will, many more passives, and we get a lot more xp than we used to so its easier to lvl spells. It does take adjustment we do need to chose our roles more per fight, but overall its more options not less, before everyone could do everything every fight, which means everyone was very close to the same.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892849  Replies : 26  Views : 1015
posté July 30, 2015, 03:15:50 | #20
The dupers may not even be interested aside from being a jerk and buying one for the hell of it. But this goes against the reason for cheating to begin with, they want to be able to be rich and manipulate the market so investing in a HW goes against that whole concept. Plus you cant sell HW's outright. And 100 mil does not surprise me in the least, Auctions are rare anymore, and its been a long time since we had one, so people have been saving for a long time. I understand its not fair to some, and they could change how Auctions are set up some as well, but it is considered end game content and it is limited by server limits as to how many we can have, plus anything inside of a HW takes a LOT of kama and resources to build. They are expensive nomatter what anyway.

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - July 30, 2015, 03:16:33.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892835  Replies : 70  Views : 1961