Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

lyricalglitch...'s profile
Statistics
1337 Posts (0.97 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté December 09, 2016, 00:33:54 | #1
Agreed the necros are getting a bit...WHY? dude why?

But to answer the question, I'm 38.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #990758  Replies : 19  Views : 2365
posté November 25, 2016, 02:18:39 | #2
In this case thats the only item i have a problem clicking on. Some of the other building items or other fence types can be picky about where, but bilibizan fencing its nonexistant in most cases.

Thread : 1.49 Bug Reports  Preview message : #989210  Replies : 4  Views : 262
posté November 18, 2016, 08:45:57 | #3
Haven World Fencing Character name: Only Time Will Tell
Date and time: Nov. 18, 2016
Map: Haven World: Terrana Dune East
Server: Nox

Bug description: Bilibiza Fencing can't remove or click on it
Reproducibility process: Tried on various characters

Thread : 1.49 Bug Reports  Preview message : #988461  Replies : 4  Views : 262
posté November 03, 2016, 19:15:50 | #4
Yes the game lacks quests and variety of content. However it lacks fun thing to do besides grind more than anything else. As for new players, they leave or get dead ended due to the elitist attitude that exists, its ridiculous Its just a game get over yourselves. Second issue and in my opinion the worst is the harassment problem that has been allowed to continue unchecked. Its the worst ive seen and thats saying something, since im middle aged and not a kid. This is important but when you try and report it you get nowhere.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986475  Replies : 28  Views : 1257
posté October 10, 2016, 05:13:25 | #5
If you are going to primarily craft some resources only drop from dungeons. Most of the low lvl dungeons the mechanics are pretty much the same this however changes 100+. If you are going to focus mostly on crafts its still advisable to minimally get to lvl 55+ As thats when bag sizes start to become decent. Some features are left over from when they did work, gambling halls, arenas. Aside from lvling theres achievments, but as a whole if you dont fight or you dont like to roleplay you are going to have lack of things to do.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #981932  Replies : 31  Views : 957
posté October 07, 2016, 09:47:30 | #6
I could list who i mean but it would be a very long list now wouldn't it? Not to even mention we aren't supposed to name shame on the forum. So instead ill put it this way. Most of the server knows what crap goes on, dont care and contribute to it, IF you contribute to it in any way you are not one worthy of respect, nothing else to it. And yes i meant that group but i meant a few others as well. So it doesn't matter what damn name you want to call them its the same bs. The same people doing the same crap under many different groups and guilds amounts to the same thing...all of them are shit and can go to hell

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - January 22, 2017, 04:33:12.
Thread : Community Events  Preview message : #981676  Replies : 29  Views : 2291
posté October 05, 2016, 00:15:26 | #7
A lot of people seem to think they are legends...except if you think this you are not one by default. Most that think they deserve such a title are nothing more than infamous and that is not the same thing as a legend.

A real legend deserves respect of which there are very few on this game. Respect is earned not forced. Also by default if you are a part of certain groups respect does not exist where you are concerned...period.

Poor sportsmanship, bullying, cheating, lying, manipulating, mind games, being spiteful, forcing or controlling, having an ego problem... any of this means you are not as well.

Thread : Community Events  Preview message : #981403  Replies : 29  Views : 2291
posté October 04, 2016, 23:46:36 | #8
There are a lot of things about Wakfu that are still appealing but the main one is that its a turn based MMO.

What the game needs far more than dungeons is

fixing pvp and crafting,
redoing politics so its relevant again,
and we should be able to claim ANY island.
redoing wakfu and stasis and how you can affect the environment,
Revamping Trool as well as adding more time wasting items, emotes, games, deco, marriages, costumes etc.
Global chat but with limitations for spam reasons but make it easy to turn off, communication options need work

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #981400  Replies : 33  Views : 1717
posté October 04, 2016, 23:26:12 | #9
I was hoping it was for Halloween too...oh well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #981399  Replies : 9  Views : 777