Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

ebrande's profile
Statistics
71 Posts (0.24 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté June 28, 2014, 00:13:00 | #1
I am still curious if the f2p model and the combat revamp are both rolling out in July.

Also, what is a "suitcase" and why does it need decoration? And when will we see what those costumes and haven bag decos look like?

This post has been edited by ebrande - June 28, 2014, 00:14:16.
Thread : News  Preview message : #749908  Replies : 198  Views : 11798
posté June 26, 2014, 18:40:39 | #2
I agree that Wakfu would see a lot of traffic and interest if it were distributed through Steam.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #749541  Replies : 39  Views : 1928
posté June 25, 2014, 18:52:38 | #3
I am also bothered by this issue. The null problem is a serious concern.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #749298  Replies : 2  Views : 195
posté June 25, 2014, 18:51:07 | #4
Krosmaster Figurine Bugs Character name: Ebrana
Date and time: Multiple occurrences
Map: Haven Bag
Server: Nox

Bug description: Occasionally, when I go to use a krosmaster figurine from my inventory (while in my haven bag, to put it into my display cabinet), I get one of two problems. These problems continue to occur despite relogging, reinstalling, and even playing on different computers.

The first problem is that the figurine simply won't go into the display cabinet, despite the game log showing that I have used it. It remains visible and usable in my inventory and generally requires several tries, including closing and reopening my display cabinet and the inventory pane, in order to eventually appear in my display cabinet.

The second problem is that, when used, the figurine disappears from my inventory but never appears in my display case. This has happened once with a Captain Amakna figurine and once with a Merkator figurine. In my opinion, this is the more serious problem.

I have submitted tickets with screenshots and game logs for this with no response. I am hoping that other people might have this problem and we can get Ankama's attention through this thread.

Reproducibility process: Use a krosmaster figurine from your inventory.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #749296  Replies : 0  Views : 110
posté June 25, 2014, 18:38:10 | #5

Quote (Sabi @ 25 June 2014 18:21) *
*Out of topic: Regarding those tickets reported by you guys, let's keep that feedback on the report ticket thread and yes of course I will continue to check on them for you and report that back to the team.

You will? It looks like you haven't shared any more tickets from the ticket thread since the last time I threw a hissy fit.

Thread : News  Preview message : #749295  Replies : 303  Views : 16733
posté June 25, 2014, 18:34:27 | #6
Ticket #1075182
Topic: Inability to pay for Ogrines and thus support Ankama with my money
Date reported: May 14

Ticket #1072303
Topic: Disappearing Krosmaster Figurine
Date reported: May 9

Ticket #1103726
Topic: Another Disappearing Krosmaster Figurine
Date reported: June 21

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #749292  Replies : 484  Views : 14174
posté June 25, 2014, 18:14:58 | #7
There are reasons why guilds with haven worlds make them inaccessible to non-guild members.

The main reason is that the guilds want to make sure that their Haven World remains just that—a haven. Players who aren't a part of the guild and don't have anything invested in the Haven World could easily come in and plant mobs that overtake the HW or clear-cut the plants/trees/crops that are there for guild members' benefit.

I agree that it's a bummer that more guilds don't have access to HWs. I expect to see my guild's HW become more useful and important when the f2p model is implemented.

Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #749286  Replies : 8  Views : 681
posté June 25, 2014, 07:57:20 | #8
One of my concerns is that the payment system has still not been fixed for many current subscribers. If the payment model changes and I have to somehow try to pay for access to the same things I have access to now, I will be unable to because of the problems with payments.

I have other concerns, too, of course. I worry that players who have not invested money in the game will feel free to troll by destroying the ecosystem or randomly pk'ing players who do not enjoy/expect PvP because they do not fear long-term consequences for their characters or reputations.

On the other hand, I have high hopes for increased server population. With luck, it will revive the economy and reduce grinding for low-to-mid-level materials.

I do hope that the international community gets more support to handle the expected increase in users. Just because many of us will no longer be paying for content doesn't mean we deserve even worse support.

Thread : News  Preview message : #749132  Replies : 303  Views : 16733
posté June 25, 2014, 07:24:41 | #9

Quote (GreenEmerald @ 24 June 2014 22:33) *
My enu has this problem too. The boots are disabled when he goes into Drhellzerker, and I need to relog for them to work again. I exit the temple when I relog, so this bug is a bit annoying.
I never thought to see if it was related to using Zerker. Interesting.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #749125  Replies : 17  Views : 1635
posté June 24, 2014, 22:00:53 | #10
Another Enu with this problem. Was with another player doing the temple and I have the jumpin' gap jacks in my quest inventory but they do not work.

Edit: They do occasionally work, but not consistently. They will work for a period of time and then stop working until I relog. This has been extremely problematic, since I have been trying to finish the boss tentacle fight in the temple with a friend and sometimes the jacks work at the beginning part of the temple and then fail before boss fight, so I have to relog and die and it messes up the whole quest.

This post has been edited by ebrande - June 25, 2014, 07:20:45.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #748992  Replies : 17  Views : 1635
posté June 20, 2014, 18:04:50 | #11
WTS Cactlass WTS Cactlass, unruned. 1.5m kamas OBO.

Ankabox or PM me (Ebrana or Bombrana/Creepebrana/Fuzzebrana/Dragobrana)

This post has been edited by ebrande - June 20, 2014, 18:05:51.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #747541  Replies : 0  Views : 150
posté June 20, 2014, 14:02:50 | #12
Would you be able to sell things from your house the way you can from a haven bag? Because that would be awesome. It would get people out of their own houses and moving around to visit houses that are known to be good marketplaces.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #747359  Replies : 13  Views : 770
posté June 20, 2014, 02:38:23 | #13
What if the mounts gave profession bonuses? That could be handy.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #747171  Replies : 9  Views : 1412
posté June 19, 2014, 20:56:56 | #14
Challenge Bugs The Doubled/Tripled Challenges are bugged. They fail if sidekicks die. This makes no sense.

Focus is also bugged. If the player is wearing a Makabrafire ring and takes damage from a non-focused enemy and the ring reflects damage, the challenge fails. This seems unfair and wrong, because it is not as though players can plan ahead or remove the ring in order to prevent failing the challenge.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #747043  Replies : 0  Views : 165
posté June 17, 2014, 21:35:10 | #15
You can find someone who wants to buy a restat and gift them that restat in exchange for kamas. Now's probably not a very good time to do that, though, since most people have got free restats from the update.

You can also try selling sidekicks.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #746145  Replies : 4  Views : 405
posté June 17, 2014, 21:28:00 | #16
Are you referring to the problem where sometimes, when the time expires on certain environmental quests to kill mobs while you are in fight, you get stuck in fight?

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #746141  Replies : 4  Views : 283
posté June 17, 2014, 20:50:01 | #17
Another Masq without restat on Nox.

This post has been edited by ebrande - June 17, 2014, 20:50:12.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #746127  Replies : 16  Views : 720
posté June 17, 2014, 10:46:57 | #18

Quote (Sabi @ 16 June 2014 23:45) *
I also updated your replies showing that they have been shared. The team is working to respond to them as fast as possible so we would like to also continue to thank you for your patience.

Thank you so much, Sabi. Just knowing that I've been heard and acknowledged is worth a lot.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #745797  Replies : 484  Views : 14174
posté June 17, 2014, 10:37:29 | #19
I find the spells I use the most from the fire branch are Meteor and Firedamp. This is because they are low cost and with +1 range, meteor has a decent amount of flexibility and doesn't require line-of-sight

For water, I would suggest Cutting (or Purge), Rascalry, and Tax. Cutting is probably going to be useful to you if you're locked in cc with something you want to pouch, since the only other spell in that build that would affect a close-combat enemy is firedamp (or Ember, if you keep it).

Interestingly, the chances of purge growing a bag do not improve as the spell levels; it is only the damage that improves. Because of this, if you only want purge to grow a bag, I would suggest not worrying about leveling it.

I'd be interested to hear other opinions on this.

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #745789  Replies : 1  Views : 1289
posté June 16, 2014, 17:52:20 | #20

Quote (Sabi @ 16 June 2014 16:52) *
I know that there is a need of more presence/information in the forums and will do my best to improve my reply time on Ankabox, but what would help me is that anything regarding account issues or bugs be reported first in their forums and then a ticket sent [emphasis added]. If your ticket has no answer for more than 3 days then yes please send me an Ankabox message [emphasis added] and I will be more than happy to help and check on it.

Sabi, this is ridiculous. In the ticket reporting thread, we're told to leave an entry on that thread, not to ankabox you.

Seriously, what we need from you is some kind of organized system, not just random "whenever/never" replies.

Give us a set series of steps to follow, and then, for god's sake, do your part to help us when we do it right.

An example would be:

What to do when you have a problem with Wakfu (Official Reporting Procedures)

1. Check the bug threads to see if your problem has been reported and there is a solution.
2. If the problem has been reported and there is a solution, try to implement the solution.
3. If the problem has been reported and there is no solution, go ahead and add a reply saying that you've been affected, too.
4. If the problem has not been reported, make a new post in the bug report forum subcategory using the template provided.
5. Use the Ankama Support Service to submit a thread. Please try to provide as much information and be as accurate as you can.
6. Be patient. A typical reply time is within three days.
7. If you do not get a reply within three days, contact Sabi using the ticket reporting thread. Although Sabi has now said to not use that thread and instead ankabox her, so who knows what the hell is actually going on.
8. Be patient again, because Sabi will probably still not reply to you, or if she does, she will tell you that the support team/devs are looking into it and never follow up with you to see if your problem was actually solved.
9. Give up on Wakfu, because even though you'd like to play the game, the bugs and the shitty support make it a frustrating frakking endeavor that will end up making you angry.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #745415  Replies : 13  Views : 675