Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Major-Caligar...'s profile
Statistics
1412 Posts (1.91 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 00:40:01 | #1
so it's about le magical witched protecting cities fighting?

hahaha holy shit we're basically getting anime girl gijinkas of djaul and jiva without any of the charm and fun supporting cast the originals have, this movie will suck badly

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 06 July 2015 00:39) *

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 05 July 2015 23:33) *

Quote (iiiiiiiioooooooo @ 05 July 2015 23:22) *
Even if some of you must have already seen it, this interview from Ryf could interest you, especially about the Gods questions (but it's true it's not the only thing in it) : staticns.ankama.com/comm/news/wakfu/www/10_2013/q-a-ryf.pdf
Do you realize that you just posted the interview which lead to this thread being made
Do you realize that your beloved Tot's meddling with the game made half of it obsolete
Do you realize it was posted here multiple times anyway as part of replies or lists of sources
Do you realize that anyone who has anything worthwile to say has seen it already multiple times anyway and you won't get a single backpat for this?

edit: for goodness sake, I've just realized it's even in the op, are you a troll or something
You know what? You're worse than everything you complain about. I'd take a thousand Tot's epic transmedia, weebawoos, OVA's, furries, mary sue's and Eliotropes over even one more negative, deranged, and pitiful post from you.

Grow the heck up, please. Or just leave the game and never look back.
What the fuck is the deal of all the manchildren calling me "insane" or "deranged" as of late? even if I have mental problems it's not your fucking business, dude

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882455  Replies : 2488  Views : 109778
posté Yesterday - 23:33:38 | #2

Quote (iiiiiiiioooooooo @ 05 July 2015 23:22) *
Even if some of you must have already seen it, this interview from Ryf could interest you, especially about the Gods questions (but it's true it's not the only thing in it) : staticns.ankama.com/comm/news/wakfu/www/10_2013/q-a-ryf.pdf
Do you realize that you just posted the interview which lead to this thread being made
Do you realize that your beloved Tot's meddling with the game made half of it obsolete
Do you realize it was posted here multiple times anyway as part of replies or lists of sources
Do you realize that anyone who has anything worthwile to say has seen it already multiple times anyway and you won't get a single backpat for this?

edit: for goodness sake, I've just realized it's even in the op, are you a troll or something

This post has been edited by Major-Caligari - July 05, 2015, 23:39:22.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882444  Replies : 2488  Views : 109778
posté Yesterday - 17:25:42 | #3
Rogues are shown as very religious in the Remington comics, too (wasn't there a scene where they pray to Eugor before dinner or was that in Dofus Monster?), it's pretty obvious worship of the specific aspect of Sram is vital in being a Rogue.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882409  Replies : 2488  Views : 109778
posté Yesterday - 15:12:33 | #4

Quote (Gelgy @ 05 July 2015 10:38) *
Semi-obscure lore fact: Brakmar was made by Rushu, the king of Shushus. Wouldn't be surprised if the demonic elements still linger in the area, even after Ogrest's Chaos..
Built by Silar and Karibd, ruled by Djaul, Brumaire and Hecate, Rushu wasn't there in person even a single time ;V

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882396  Replies : 7  Views : 396
posté July 04, 2015, 21:26:36 | #5
Guys, I have a question to you all gathered here in this thread.

an important question, based on observing a certain prominent sadida player on the forums.

Why is bolding your own words so damn pointless and obnoxious, especially after typing the message in a manner similar to the above?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882250  Replies : 39  Views : 1685
posté July 04, 2015, 16:21:13 | #6
pretty much one of the ugliest costumes in existence imo, nothing of value was lost

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882171  Replies : 7  Views : 373
posté July 04, 2015, 16:04:06 | #7
Oh gee, new posts.

Oh wait, it's just ToomyTrouble being a delusional manchild as usual and Celio being Celio. Damn.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882168  Replies : 2488  Views : 109778
posté July 02, 2015, 23:49:03 | #8

Quote (Neneko88 @ 02 July 2015 23:27) *
You're even worse, he created Dofus/wakfu
Without Tot nothing exists
There are so many franchises which are ten times better when handled by people who aren't their creators (like, dunno, 90% of superhero comic books. Nobody remembers the original Doom Patrol but Morrison made it as much of a masterpiece as comic books can be) that I'm just going to pretend you must live in a bizarre world where Tot is Aku and "Dofus/wakfu" is the only endorsed form of entertainment

he created it but he's a shitty writer and all that matters is what other people did with the basic idea, it's not a hard concept to grasp

Edit: have a Totfic. A... scripture of Tot, if you want. For you real believers in Tot out there.

Without Tot... there's nothingness. Timeless void. No space to live in. We just wander around as disembodied spirits, hoping for some sort of demiurge to save us from this timeless torment... but none will come. Without Tot nothing exists - so no demiurges will ever show up. Their existence depends on Tot's will.  

This post has been edited by Major-Caligari - July 03, 2015, 00:01:41.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881657  Replies : 39  Views : 1685
posté July 02, 2015, 17:50:27 | #9
There's only one volume of Ogrest so far and the only namedropped doll is Lacrima, pretty sure this has nothing to do with Cornu Mollu. I guess we can rule out at least two out of 3 or 4 dolls shown on Mig's facebook since they're not really humanoid. Filacia is out of the picture too since I'd risk saying her doll status is doubtful considering she's a recolor of a dofus boss and iirc one of the concept artists implied on their blog she was meant to be released alongside multimen/Alkatrool. This leaves either the unnamed doll with short hair or one of those we haven't seen at all.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881579  Replies : 2488  Views : 109778
posté July 02, 2015, 13:16:52 | #10

Quote (iiiiiiiioooooooo @ 02 July 2015 11:58) *

Yeah except all that's good about Wakfu is either RyF, MiG, network regulations or freelancers working on Dofus Monster. Tot can't write and is a pretty disgusting person.
Actually, you have decided to ascribe things you don't like to Tot, basing on suppositions and easy shortcuts. Considering you perfectly know Tot has played a part in the creation of the parts you like, or that the background creation is more a team matter rather something else, it's blindness, if not just insincerity.
You can't be a real person, a real person can't present equally dumb viewpoint with such consistency.

Tot has proven he can't be trusted with anything and that he's not even familiar with the background all that well with the ova, period. Even a delusional Eliatrope fanboy who sounds like an Ankama intern can't deny that (oh wait, you did, I forgot, something about EPIQUE TRANSMEDIA being the most important)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881536  Replies : 39  Views : 1685
posté July 02, 2015, 00:17:05 | #11

Quote (Neneko88 @ 01 July 2015 23:16) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 01 July 2015 23:12) *
Of all people why azael over tot?

Id throw a party if tot left
He created ankama and like half of its classes
Without Tot there is no dofus/wakfu
Yeah except all that's good about Wakfu is either RyF, MiG, network regulations or freelancers working on Dofus Monster. Tot can't write and is a pretty disgusting person.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881413  Replies : 39  Views : 1685
posté July 01, 2015, 21:45:45 | #12

Quote (KerolniX @ 01 July 2015 16:23) *
4chan Wakfu thread:

Stopped reading here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881379  Replies : 39  Views : 1685
posté July 01, 2015, 11:04:09 | #13
Ok but when will he reveal if Echo has any interesting traits because for now she's severly lacking in that, she's poor man's Midnight at best and one-dimensional cardboard cutout of a reptilian overlord at worst

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881262  Replies : 2488  Views : 109778
posté June 30, 2015, 04:04:14 | #14
1-6: Tot is a bad writer who can't even get characters from own franchise right

ova Harebourg is a travesty so don't try to think too much about neither the two dofus nor the plan, it all makes no sense and destroys prievous characterization

Thread : The Animated Series  Preview message : #880957  Replies : 6  Views : 241
posté June 29, 2015, 21:11:30 | #15
95% of the entires were plain and uninspired anyway, like in most contests of this variety (the clan member one was an excption thanks to multiple people using own original art for it)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #880888  Replies : 21  Views : 1072
posté June 28, 2015, 23:10:52 | #16
6 month Wakfu mag sub in early 2013 or earlier, there are 4 colors, one for each nation.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #880664  Replies : 8  Views : 633
posté June 25, 2015, 13:57:23 | #17
Personally I think there's no problem with limited edition costumes being released again if the price is the same as that of regular costumes. If they were more expensive during initial release, it's kind of an unfair move.

I'm not sure how to feel about costumes which were de facto added as freebies to something else like Shak-Shaka becoming easier to obtain later since it's harder to calculate in this case. :x

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #879358  Replies : 36  Views : 1374
posté June 25, 2015, 11:57:07 | #18
They're all separate species from humans and even if they follow any gods, their appearence isn't linked to this - lousy pigs worship the Dragon Pig and Fungi Masters worship Ougaa, there's a single mention of an unspecified Lenald god and a (presumably) Sram-worshipping goblin npc as well.

The exception are Chafers, they used to be human but were cursed by Sram and Enutrof.

I wouldn't think too hard about the family from ToK in mention although I'm pretty sure the kid was supposed to be an owl too.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #879344  Replies : 2488  Views : 109778