Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

demonfoxassas...'s profile
Statistics
181 Posts (0.18 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 02:55:03 | #1
I liked what they did with Milk Wave, damage wise.

As a damage dealer, have a tank keep the enemies close while the Panda builds up Dizzy on them, then nuke them hard with Milk Wave, with the potential of regaining more WP than you spent.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - July 04, 2015, 15:54:39.
Reason for edit : nvm. i might be reading the spell effects wrong
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #882043  Replies : 312  Views : 5929
posté Yesterday - 17:49:52 | #2
Some changes that I've noticed:

• Peace Armor brought back to a 4 turn cooldown (hooray). The Peaceful State, however, still lasts 5 turns.
  • Steam, when the Feca has Bubble Armor on, pushes the target back 2 cells (this is nice).
  • Crashing Wave now gives the targets hit a debuff, which makes them suffer more Area damage for 1 turn (does this mean until the start of the Feca's next turn?).

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - July 03, 2015, 18:10:38.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881862  Replies : 133  Views : 4791
posté Yesterday - 02:02:32 | #3
I forgot to mention this, but:

Aggressive Barrel:

• has an extra effect of increasing damages made by 10% when carrying the Barrel, which is really nice for the Earth Branch.

I'll just give my feedback on the Earth/Fire branch, since I've been playing it the most.

Overall, the tanking/locking option is there with the spell deck system. It has, to a degree, improved:
  • Passives:
    • Bambottle provides a strong lock bonus (when Worn-Out), which makes the enemy choose between: suffering a failed Dodge Roll penalty or spending resources (AP, MP, WP) to get out. It's a fair passive.
    • Pandemic, when picking something up (preferably the Barrel), gives a resistance bonus (probably to somewhat make up for the consumption of Dizzy stacks via Six Roses, which I'll eventually get to). Also comes with the benefit of 20% damage being redirected at the Barrel (when carrying it). It's a nice passive overall. My only grief is that you're stuck with the +20 res when picking something up until lvl 190.
    • Bottomless Barrel can make your Barrel last longer, which means this can pair nicely with the Pandemic passive. Also comes with a form of healing yourself based on missing HP.
  • Actives:
    • Bamboozle, despite the fact that the armor is cut in half, it can now protect you from ranged damage, which is nice. Melee attackers deal 20% less damage to you until the start of your next turn, which means that ranged attackers still have an advantage. Still nice, overall.
    • Karchamrak is a nice one-time/turn boost to generate lock, which makes up for the loss of potential lock we could have with the current Barrel Bash (which I'll get to).
  • Battle Spells:
    • Barrel Bash: now loses the MP cost, which is nice because mobility on a Pandawa is important. It now no longer requires Dizzy to boost lock, which is nice. Yes, we lose potential lock that the live server version has, but I (personally) like this new version because the lock generation is instant instead of the ~2 turn wait to get 150 or more lock. The resistance is a nice bonus as well.
    • Six Roses: now applies a shield per level consumed, which means that the enemy has to go through it in order to hurt the Panda. I'll miss the resistance bonus, but I'm okay with this change. This a valuable spell, even when I choose to go on the offensive. Also worth noting that this stacks.
    • Dairy Springer: with the MP cost removed, we can jump to another cell while retaining our MP. Same positive as Bash Barrel.

With an offensive-based spell deck, I feel as if my damage has slightly improved:
  • Passives:
    • Milky Instinct: Up to 45% Final Damage on the next offensive spell cast (3% FD per Dizzy consumed). Pairs nicely with Flaming Burp, which reduces 7 resists for every level of Dizzy consumed. The Dizzy stack generation from the Barrel also helps in building more on enemies (provided the enemies leave it alone). I like it.
    • Poisoned Chalice: Damage made buff which also includes extra "poison" damage. Trading your own resists for more damage, which is a fair trade. The amount, however, is probably debatable, though I'll probably be keeping Six Roses on my spellbar to consume Dizzy and try and offset this debuff. Barrel Bash also helps mitigates a good portion of the resistance penalty.
    • Aggressive Barrel: +10% damage made when carrying the Barrel, which is nice for attacking with Earth spells.
    • Carnage: Despite this being a generic passive for all classes, I like to use this. When you compare it to Poisoned Chalice, Carnage looks more attractive because there is no reduction in resistances. Nice substitute to Poisoned Chalice if Resistances are a concern in fights.
I also see that they fixed the problem with consuming Dizzy stacks with the Cyanose/Poisoned Chalice passive on.

New Post (7/3/2015)

I did some testing with Pandemic and the application of Armors (before the new changes today) and here's what I think happens:
  • 20% of damage is redirected to the Barrel first
  • Armor is then attacked.
Example: Panda has 8k HP and uses Bamboozle on him/herself, which generates a shield of 800. An enemy attacks at range and will do 1000 damage.

20% of that 1000 will be redirected to the Panda's Barrel. The other 80% will be attacking the Panda, in which the 800 shield will protect you from it.

The test server swallowed up my Pandawa, so I can't confirm if it's still the case, or if I was wrong.
Confirmed that the Barrel takes the hit first before the attack goes through the armor.

As for today's update:
  • Milking It's spell effects were changed. It now does two sets of damages. The base damage (110 at lvl 200, 137 on a crit), and then a couple extra points of damage (11 extra at 200, 14 on a crit) when the Barrel is in the AoE. It still does one hit, not two separate hits with the Barrel in the AoE like I first thought when I saw the effects.
  • Explosive Flask lost its ability to generate Dizzy (don't know if it's permanent or not).

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - July 03, 2015, 21:16:04.
Reason for edit : typos
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881690  Replies : 312  Views : 5929
posté July 02, 2015, 03:28:00 | #4
The Barrel remains the same right now.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881465  Replies : 312  Views : 5929
posté July 02, 2015, 03:17:32 | #5
Milk Fountain still hurts enemies and not allies. He 's trying to say that it's the only way to apply Dizzy to an ally without hurting them, in which I can say that I disagree.

• If you want to get technical, the Barrel (with the Milky Instinct passive) can also apply Dizzy (up to 8 levels at the max rank) to allies at the start of the Panda's turn, provided that the allies are near the Barrel.
  • Looking at how Explosive Flask only damages enemies when you're holding something, I want to say that you can also use that to increase Dizzy stacks on allies.
  • Lactic Acid will probably increase allies' stacks of Dizzy since it only damages enemies while carrying someone.
  • Then there's Dairy Springer, which only hurts enemies, but can still increase the levels of Dizzy on allies.
  • Triple Whammy could possibly work as well since that does not hurt allies.

Now if he were to say that it's the only ranged spell (possibly referring to the water branch as well) that's straightforward to use in terms of increasing Dizzy stacks, I would agree.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - July 02, 2015, 18:35:11.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881462  Replies : 312  Views : 5929
posté July 01, 2015, 22:26:06 | #6
Challenge Maniac: Considers doing challenges, as if it's a matter of life or death. Tend to get real antsy (by going "dude! we got these easy challenges! GG") when the challenges appear at the beginning of the fight. Then salty when failed (even with a harder challenge).

The Q_Qbaby: Almost every sentence ends with QQ. Also for people that constantly type QQ after every little thing. Entering in QQ should end up like a person entering in the word "spoon" in the game chat.

The Indecisive: Always spams the Be Indecisive emote to the point that the green chat fills up with "x does y".

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - July 01, 2015, 22:59:45.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881388  Replies : 56  Views : 1148
posté July 01, 2015, 18:19:57 | #7
The Water Branch still has Bubble Trouble and, from the looks of it, Milk Wave (when used on an ally).

Unless you're referring to a bonus that would benefit the Panda instead of extra damage with Milk Wave and Dodge from Bubble Trouble.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - July 01, 2015, 18:24:09.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881327  Replies : 312  Views : 5929
posté July 01, 2015, 17:02:11 | #8
Update on Pandawas today:

Blisskreig's AP cost was raised to 6. Base damage increased in the process. 147 (+10% when carrying the Barrel) at 200

Explosive Flask generates 6 lvls of Dizzy (in the AoE) when you pick something up, and then cast Explosive Flask.

Milk Wave's spell effect now displays the amount of single target damage it does.

The Resistance Bonus from picking something up with the Aggressive Barrel passive was moved to the Pandemie passive. Also, the -20% damage done penalty went down to -10% damage done.

Lactic Acid's real AoE is shown under spell's effects.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881308  Replies : 312  Views : 5929
posté June 30, 2015, 18:12:36 | #9

Quote (Seraeph @ 30 June 2015 17:07) *
Killing a stacking feature better have them either make the damage stronger....
I disagree. If one has paid attention to spells that had Flaming, the regular damage has been increased/adjusted to the new ratios, making them more appealing to use.

If anything, this new change to Flaming is a cherry on top (basically extra damage) when the conditions are right.

__

That said, I'm okay with the regular damage of Hammle Mark.

The UR effect of the spell, on the other hand, seems underwhelming despite the fact that it's probably one of the few spells in game that will be able to boost levels of Flaming (which is nice for those that still want to play with that mechanic). A single-target heal alongside the Flaming stacks would be nice (even if it meant toning down the rate it can generate Flaming).

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - June 30, 2015, 18:13:55.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881128  Replies : 159  Views : 4329
posté June 30, 2015, 15:50:25 | #10
Dy7, in one of his posts on the French forums, said that they are going back to the old formula.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881080  Replies : 260  Views : 5196
posté June 30, 2015, 15:30:12 | #11
Scalded will not be mandatory.

As long as there is an enemy (or more than one enemy) directly next to the character (who is under the effects of Flaming) at the start of that character's turn, the enemy/enemies will suffer damage through Flaming. Flaming does not stack.

Scalded targets will suffer more damage from Flaming.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881067  Replies : 159  Views : 4329
posté June 29, 2015, 17:55:09 | #12
Shepherd passive is not working Natural Attack damage on a normal Gobball:

Without the Passive (crit): 1071-1072 Damage

With the Passive (crit): 1071-1072 Damage

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - July 02, 2015, 18:53:58.
Reason for edit : forgot to add a "-" between 1071 and 1072 on crit. also misspelled "Shepherd"
Thread : New Bugs  Preview message : #880827  Replies : 0  Views : 53
posté June 27, 2015, 19:42:05 | #13
Drip's Drip effect on a Critical Hit is reduced by 50% (a Critical Hit with a lvl 100 Drip on an ally will give them the effects of a lvl 50 Drip).

does aoe dmg affect glyphs or ranged?
After some testing:
  • AoE increases the glyph's damage
  • Close Combat and Distance Damage also affect the glyph's damage, but it's dependent on the distance between you and the target when you end your turn.
Example: You have lots of Distance Damage, and you cast Flaming Carpet in an area with 2 enemies. You then end your turn in front of one enemy, while the other enemy is 3 cells away. The enemy that's 3 cells away will suffer Ranged damage. The enemy you ended your turn in front of will suffer Close Combat damage (obviously meaning that +Distance Damage will not be factored into the amount of damage it takes).

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880283  Replies : 133  Views : 4791
posté June 27, 2015, 02:48:06 | #14

Pandemie: Your Barrel will take 20% of the damage you take while you are carrying it, with a price of doing 20% less damage.

And Aggressive Barrel's Resistance bonus only happens once a turn when you pick something up. Summoning a Barrel on yourself to auto carry it will not increase your Resistance.

The Milk Cloud and Bash Barrel buff values you see are at lvl 200.

Since I was silly enough to forget adding it in the screenshot, I want to mention that Milky Breath has a 50 base heal at 200.

Triple Whammy now pushes back two cells instead of one.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - June 27, 2015, 02:49:39.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880068  Replies : 312  Views : 5929
posté June 24, 2015, 00:49:21 | #15

Quote (Koopa-King @ 23 June 2015 23:19) *
Can we stop comparing 2 things that arent even similar to begin with? First of all Milk Wave has a 1x/turn condition so it is or should be stronger then another 6ap1wp spell with no limitation i.e. here Crashing Wave. Now for the Milk Wave aoe dmg you need to spend 8ap1wp (2ap from barrel + Milk Wave 6ap1wp) so it is justified to have higher aoe dmg because you need more ap to gain the aoe ability with Milk Wave, it is not a build in aoe effect like Crashing Wave. Also Milk Wave has non increase able range and it cant be used at point blank range of 1 thats another point why its dmg/ap is stronger then Crashing Wave.

The only rates of panda that arent adjusted are the heal values of each spell, the dmg of spells is already in the new dmg ratio.
Funny thing, that. I normally think to myself about certain spells and why their costs are what they are. I forgot to take that into account and realized it a bit later after I made that post and took a cold shower. Whoops.

I retract my statement.

P.S.: Crashing Wave needs a secondary effect and/or an AoE. -Blazzakhakabow somewhere back on page 4
Despite what the spell effects says, it is in an AoE.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - June 24, 2015, 00:56:59.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878982  Replies : 133  Views : 4791
posté June 23, 2015, 20:53:43 | #16
It leads me to believe that what we see for the new Crashing Wave is intentional. You also have to remember that Milk Wave's damage on the test server has not been changed to fit the new damage/point ratios. I wouldn't be surprised if the AoE damage on Milk Wave was brought down to the same as Crashing Wave's, or somewhere near it.

-

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - June 24, 2015, 00:51:05.
Reason for edit : crossing out a pointless post
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878909  Replies : 133  Views : 4791
posté June 20, 2015, 16:07:37 | #17

I would suggest that both Immunity and Peace armor would share cooldowns, AND it would be at least 4-3 turns (with Peace Armor having much lesser restrictions knowing it only protects from CC damage).
I disagree with them sharing cooldowns, but I do, however, agree that a target shouldn't be affected by both back to back. A more reasonable alternative would be to put the target in the opposite states for four turns. Casting Immunity on a target would make them Peaceful, which makes it to where we can't use Peace Armor on them for those four turns. Likewise, casting Peace Armor on a target will put that Target in the Immunity state, which makes it to where you can't use Immunity on them for four turns. Somehow, I think this was the original idea that was accidentally mixed up. By the way, Immunity is the one that protects from CC damage.

As for your request on Avalanche Glyph, I disagree. It can't be placed freely like the last one on the test server (now that it has a 3 turn cooldown), and it's small (which means unless someone is willing to spend their resources putting you back on the glyph, the glyph will be sitting on the field, waiting for the cooldown to wear off to be used again). You can also put that -4AP from the glyph to your advantage as well through map manipulation in group PvP.

Aside from that, I like the new Fecablades and Flaming Carpet glyph change. It brings back the old Burning Glyph/Paralyzing Glyph combo from pre-revamped Fecas on Dofus.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - June 20, 2015, 16:11:49.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877977  Replies : 133  Views : 4791
posté June 19, 2015, 21:33:41 | #18
Resistances When I put all 10 points into Resistances of the Intelligence category, My Feca's resistances go from 59% to 69%.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that, unless it was changed.

EDIT: Never mind, they are aware of this issue.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - June 19, 2015, 22:01:12.
Thread : New Bugs  Preview message : #877653  Replies : 0  Views : 63
posté June 10, 2015, 02:26:09 | #19
I want to mention something for those that don't know yet when they're testing with Fecablades: It is like the other glyphs from the other branches, in that you cannot ignore the location of the glyph on the field. Enemies can also benefit from the armor and resist bonus of the glyph.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #873355  Replies : 133  Views : 4791
posté June 09, 2015, 16:38:57 | #20
The thought of taking advantage of a bug to complete the achievement doesn't sit well with me.

To each their own, I guess.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - June 09, 2015, 17:11:08.
Thread : 1.42 Bug Reports  Preview message : #873188  Replies : 2  Views : 110