Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

demonfoxassas...'s profile
Statistics
150 Posts (0.16 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 04:28:46 | #1
If you're referring to both the Pull from the Barrel and the application of Dizzy levels to allies/enemies being near the Barrel:
  • The Pull happens at the end of the Panda's turn.
  • Dizzy levels are applied at the start of the Panda's turn.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #868296  Replies : 24  Views : 285
posté Today - 03:53:21 | #2

Quote (EarthMinion @ 30 May 2015 03:42) *
Seeing as the barrel now attracts enemies it makes the barrel and milking it combo extremely strong, creating a low crit damage for it seems cool, finally ankama is thinking outside the box
I don't see how it can be super strong, unless someone is keeping the enemy right next to the Barrel. The Barrel attracts (same AoE as Milk Fountain when it's used on the Barrel) at the end of the Panda's turn*.

*Only attracts with Rank 2 Aggressive Barrel.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - May 30, 2015, 03:57:16.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #868270  Replies : 24  Views : 285
posté Today - 01:58:00 | #3
Bubble Trouble, with Cocktail Passive, no longer damages allies and heals allies by 50% of its Base damage (Flaming Burp as well).

I don't know about Milk Wave though. Something about disabling care.

Water/Fire will/should still be viable.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #868217  Replies : 24  Views : 285
posté Today - 01:42:07 | #4
The water spells, for the most part, are the same. Just that Milky Breath is now 2 AP. And the Cocktail adds an effect to Bubble Trouble and the Cyanose Passive adds an effect to Milk Wave.

Side note: I might be missing something, but that Preparation doesn't actually tell you the ratio of Final Damage based on Dizzy stack consumption. I got as high as 60% Final Damage on the next spell, which makes me believe it's 4% Final Damage per Dizzy Stack (at rank 2).

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - May 30, 2015, 02:06:40.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #868207  Replies : 24  Views : 285
posté Today - 01:20:46 | #5
I didn't know they accidentally lowered the values on a crit. They might want to fix that before it goes live.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - May 30, 2015, 01:37:59.
Reason for edit : made a mistake
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #868196  Replies : 24  Views : 285
posté Yesterday - 19:59:42 | #6
The WP regen might be intentional, but they might have forgotten to add it into the Master of Merriment description.

Also letting people know that going into Merry for the first time, makes you gain 3 AP (1 From Merry and another 2 from Master of Merriment). Same with Worn Out (but only with MP instead of AP).

Passives (the ones that are not in French)

Milky Instinct:
My favorite for two reasons:
  • Dizzy stacks (increased to 8) around the Barrel at the start of the turn
  • Preparation. 4%Final Damage on the Next spell per Dizzy consumed. Flaming Burp works well with this.
Bottomless Barrel:
The Auto Barrel carry (when you end your turn facing your Barrel) from Milky Instinct moved to here, and retains everything Bottomless Barrel currently has. I'll miss having it on Milky Instinct though.

Aggressive Barrel:
The pull-in feature that happens at the end of the Panda's turn is interesting (pulling allies in to get out of a sticky situation, helping an ally reach something). At the same time, however, it can prove to be a hindrance due to the possibility of having to constantly manage the Barrel's location. I'll get back to this when I have a viable solution to this.

Master of Merriment:
The first time bonus improved. Though I am confused as to why they increased the first-time benefits of Merry/Worn-Out. The WP regen from Dizzy stacks that Milky Instinct had is nice. For the most part, nothing changed. It is still fine as is.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - May 30, 2015, 01:51:55.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #867982  Replies : 24  Views : 285
posté Yesterday - 18:27:29 | #7
Pandawa (Spell Deck) After a bit of testing, here are my thoughts on some of the new spell changes:

Light My Fire:
It became better compared to the one we have currently, damage wise. We'll be losing 45 stacks of Flaming (single target) or 39 stacks (when used on the Barrel), but the damage ratio has improved. I think it's nice, and it might not need anything else done to it. but I think the Flaming State on it is not worthwhile to have. I'd like to see the Flaming Stacks replaced with Dizzy.

Dairy Springer:
Thank you for keeping it at 2 AP. I'll miss the extra damage because of the MP cost, but I'll be able to remain mobile after two casts.

Milking It:
The spell is bugged when you use it with the Barrel in the AoE (and crit). It does considerably less damage than if you used it without the Barrel. I'll miss the base damage of the spell we have on the live servers, but it's alright nonetheless.

Lactic Acid:
I'll miss the AoE when you use it when carrying something that is not a Barrel. In fairness though, the AoE was something else. I'm [generally] not hurt by this, but it is sad to lose the AoE size. Letting people know that even though it doesn't show it in the spell description, it does do damage when you're carrying a target (not a Barrel).

Six Roses:
The Pandawas who use this spell currently for increasing Lock or the Flaming/Scalding system will be disappointed. Flaming Stacks were reduced considerably (at lvl 200 live:145 lvls as opposed to the 25 lvls at 200 on the Test Server). Depending on the person, this will either be great (as the damage in upped considerably) or not. In fairness to the loss of Lock through Flaming, one could choose the Lock Passive if they wanted a Lock Panda. The +Resists remains intact when you carry your Barrel and consume Dizzy with it.

Blisskreig:
5AP, 1MP, 1 WP cost became 6 AP and 1 WP. Damage reduced, (but for some reason, the critical damage value of it remains the same. I can't say if they actually changed it, but forgot to show the different value). I would ask for the cost to be lowered back to 5, to use more spells in conjunction, but I don't know how everyone else feels about it.

Bash Barrel:
Upped in cost by 1 AP (to make up for the loss of the 1 MP), damage is fine. Good news is that you don't need to stack Dizzy to generate Lock (you just need to carry your Barrel and cast it once for Lock). You don't need to have multiple enemies with Dizzy Stacks for more Lock (which in a way, can stink, as the amount of Lock is decreased depending on the number of enemies with lots of Dizzy surrounding you currently).

More thoughts to come after I continue testing.

_______

Barrel:
Still the same. I don't have to spend 15 points to go from 18% to 20% of my HP anymore.

Karchamrak:
Received a nice Lock increase. Nice for those that want to play a Lock/Tank Panda. Still the same, otherwise. Good as it is.

Barrelhop:
Extra Dodge increase. Nice. Keep it as it is.

Bamboozle:
It's been changed in two ways. Armor is now 10% of the Pandawa's HP and reduces melee damage by 20% (does the melee reduction last until the Panda's next turn, even if the shield itself is down?). For the Armor part of it, I would suggest that it also comes with ~5-10% ranged damage reduction. The effects of the Barrel was changed to pushing allies/enemies around it up to 3 cells instead of 4, which I can understand. I probably wouldn't change anything about the push effects, or the effects when used on an ally.

Ether:
Another one that was changed. Now Linear and requires a Line of Sight. It was basically an Enutrof's Prime of Life that can be used on allies (with a stabilize effect to boot or get booted with). My only grief is that Stabilizaion itself leaves people confused. Even with it on, some monsters can ignore this state/effect with their positioning spells. I don't know how/what to think of to make it better, besides a "Rooted" that prevents all push/pull/swap/teleport/movement/carry spells (including monsters)

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - May 30, 2015, 03:55:45.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #867923  Replies : 24  Views : 285
posté May 28, 2015, 20:59:07 | #8

Quote (Madd1 @ 28 May 2015 19:05) *
I am reading a lot about 'low base damage on Sadida spells'.

Take your spells to 200, now roll any other class that's live on Beta and roll their spells to 200.

25d/AP is the new standard. Almost all of Sadida's spells without secondary effects (and even some WITH secondary effects) fit into this damage scale. Sadida also has gained 2 ways to gain HUGE final damage. It is no longer fair to assume Sadida's individual damage is 'weak'.
Somebody give this guy a cookie.

Everybody screaming for more damage because class x has a higher damage ratio than Sadida/another class that's being tested is ignoring the fact that the classes that are not on the test server at the moment will obviously have better damage ratios than Sadida...because the spell changes for the other classes have not been released on the test server yet.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - May 28, 2015, 21:00:12.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #867525  Replies : 185  Views : 2311
posté May 27, 2015, 18:47:50 | #9

Quote (Syritien @ 27 May 2015 18:32) *
can you post the url were you read a statement to voodoll? I would be interesting in the opinion of the devs about that
Here is a post, regarding Voodoll. 

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #867169  Replies : 185  Views : 2311
posté May 27, 2015, 14:00:48 | #10

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 26 May 2015 02:50) *

new pouch mechanic:
pro
i did suggest the in front thing, so yay we got that, at least.
cons: its still potentially 8 cells away so you gotta get that dog onto it to get even the first pouch (at least with all the range I have) and the one behind would be pretty hard to get to considering the extra mp and dodge required. I can tell you this is going to be VERY annoying, and not fun.
Suggestion: make one of the passives effect meteor or firedamp explosion to add the effect that any pouches in its aoe are picked up. maybe alter purge so if it targets a big pouch it picks it up. this keeps the pickup "not free" in that it costs both a passive and the cost of a normal spell (and its own limitations), but would allow for convenient pickup.
I've been thinking it over on how it can be somewhat less cumbersome.

Here are two ideas:
  • Have Firedamp Explosion pull in pouches by one space if the AoE is not on a mine, and two spaces if it's in the bigger AoE. If it touches an enemy (and if you have Enutrof's Promise), the enemy picks it up, but the Enutrof will become enraged and do extra damage (based on the size of the pouch) to the enemy for the turn.
  • That, or make it to where Drheller Claws can also pull in Pouches.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #867074  Replies : 98  Views : 2034
posté May 24, 2015, 01:17:07 | #11

Quote (Nox16 @ 24 May 2015 01:09) *
Monk island or whispers... honestly I think these areas are fine enough would be nice if they were updated and quests were added...
This.
My third pick would be Calamar Island.

Chillberg and Sadida Kingdom would probably be in the back, with Sadida Kingdom having more priority than Chillberg. Mostly because Chillberg has a questline and sidequests as opposed to Sadida Kingdom.

Maybe Bilbiza.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - May 24, 2015, 01:39:57.
Reason for edit : Had to add something...for the upteenth time
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865633  Replies : 28  Views : 565
posté May 24, 2015, 00:36:45 | #12
Just a question: Is it still following the 2 PP for 1 Damage ratio (with General Damage being swapped around with Final Damage)? 75% Final Damage for 150 PP seems...weirdly high.

I would think that the ratio of Prospecting to Final Damage will be different to the current Prospecting to General Damage ratio we have now.

But....I could be wrong.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - May 24, 2015, 00:55:04.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #865619  Replies : 98  Views : 2034
posté May 23, 2015, 13:59:09 | #13
It's like how the Strawberry Jellies retain the old Scalding/Flaming mechanic (Scalded target takes damage on the start of its turn when its next to something in the Flaming State), most likely an oversight.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865370  Replies : 9  Views : 449
posté May 23, 2015, 13:41:07 | #14
If you're referring to doing what you said all in one turn, it shouldn't be possible. Hellzerker Transformation has a cast limit of 1 per turn.

Off Topic: Is anyone noticing a trend with these current spell changes? It looks like they're removing the MP costs of elemental spells altogether. Dy7 or 3xi, would it be possible to explain the reason for these changes, please? I'm just curious.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - May 23, 2015, 13:44:37.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #865364  Replies : 98  Views : 2034
posté May 23, 2015, 01:09:36 | #15
I neither like it, nor do I hate it.

I have to see it once they bring in the next batch of classes and see the changes.

For all I know, they might actually make Feca's Provocation an all new, different, active that does not suck. That's probably when I might be in a dilemma. If they did nothing to Feca's spells, then I'd be indifferent due to the fact I only use 11 spells (3 actives, 2 of each element, and 2 spells to move glyphs).

Though I would probably be indifferent, it doesn't mean that I'll turn a blind eye to the complaints that people have about the system. I acknowledge the fact that people will hate this due to the fact that it will impede with their playstyle, and rightfully so.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - May 23, 2015, 01:21:45.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865122  Replies : 64  Views : 1711
posté May 22, 2015, 22:19:36 | #16

What I did notice is it seems heal bases in general are a lot weaker, is this a Sadida thing or will it be to healing in general? Shields seem fine though so I guess its a heal thing. Still they seem really low, but I guess I'll have to play with it more.

According to Dy7's post (post #15) on the feedback thread for Sadidas on the French forums:

It looks like they're changing how heals work in general, based on some factors. These include the large increase of heals from the new passives, changes to heal resists, base ratios, etc.

I might be reading/interpreting it wrong, though.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - May 22, 2015, 22:21:58.
Reason for edit : typo
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #865019  Replies : 185  Views : 2311
posté May 22, 2015, 19:45:10 | #17
PO = Portée

Which means Range.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #864898  Replies : 98  Views : 2034
posté May 22, 2015, 18:15:21 | #18
The way I look at Zerktanker, it's to (I think) compensate for the range that can not be modified in the Hellzerker form. You're going to need the resistances if you plan to rush in melee (in Hellzerker) and use your earth attacks.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #864802  Replies : 98  Views : 2034
posté May 22, 2015, 17:22:56 | #19

Quote (3xited @ 22 May 2015 17:19) *

Quote (demonfoxassassin @ 22 May 2015 17:05) *
We just need to pray that the PP into resistances was a typo.

You are right, Enutrof are supposed to transfert PP into final damage.
This bonus can be changed into resistances once you choose the passive Drhellzertanker.

We forgot to implement it on both passive for this beta.
Thank you very much for the clarification.  

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #864755  Replies : 98  Views : 2034
posté May 22, 2015, 17:05:20 | #20
We just need to pray that the PP into resistances was a typo.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #864745  Replies : 98  Views : 2034