Back to

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

demonfoxassas...'s profile
222 Posts (0.2 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté November 23, 2015, 21:08:41 | #1
Character Name: Lady Stardust

Why are you interested in joining us? I mostly kept to one guild while playing with another account and Sidekicks. I'm trying to break the habit and desire to meet and play with others. It also gets lonely when the other guild members aren't on. Looking for fun.

Why should we pick you? I can't think of a genuinely good reason to pick me (especially when I'm not on this character a lot). I can craft/gather for others if they ask (just that I don't do mass amounts of gathering), I can follow rules, add my two cents into topics I know about, throw in a joke, but that's about it.

Tell me about yourself: Gin-Tama would be my favorite cartoon/anime.

Estimated time spent playing Daily/Weekly: 2 Hours daily if I'm feeling rather torpid while playing. More if I'm feeling okay/good/great.

Do you have a Subscription/Booster? Every now and then I have one.

Heroes System? Like ordering takeout, it's a pretty huge gamble. I don't use this at this time.

Other Characters: Yes
If yes, list their names:
  • Flaming Gold [174 Enutrof - Gathering professions, Tailor, Leather Dealer, and Close Combat Weapons Master at 100]
  • Captain Milkybottoms [173 Pandawa]
  • Junichi Tsukino [140 Pandawa - Jeweler, Armorer, Long Distance Weapons Master at 100]
  • Wildbeary [121 Pandawa]
  • Mister Sparkles [179 Feca - alt account]
  • Mysterious Mustachioed [lvl 1 Sacrier - alt account - placeholder name until a class with a crazy mustache is ever released]
  • Corporal Clegg [lvl 7 Cra - alt account]
  • Fishy Joe [lvl 1 Iop - alt account]

Favorite Song (Choose one):
Starman by David Bowie

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #927337  Replies : 92  Views : 3118
posté November 10, 2015, 22:40:14 | #2

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
4 is grim preacher. I've tried the other monks, and it said that the code is invalid.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - November 10, 2015, 22:43:18.
Reason for edit : grammar error
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #925097  Replies : 12  Views : 785
posté November 06, 2015, 16:23:20 | #3

Quote (crimson--cowboy @ 06 November 2015 14:06) *
what are pen administrators? how does that work?
Pen Administrators is what the OP referred the Contrabandit's Lair as.

When fighting in the HW, an extra tab will be shown at the end of the fight, labeled "Loot Taxed" (boxed in red in the image above). With a Contrabandit's Lair in the HW, there is a chance (5%-15% iirc, depending on the level of the building) that loot will be taken* from a person as tax and stored into the Guild's Contrabandit Lair. You are also taxed Kamas, which the Rotcere icon in the Kamas tab shows how much you were taxed.

*Taken might not be the right word, as there are people split on beliefs on what really goes on. Some say that it is extra loot that is being generated and that it isn't really stealing anything. Others believe that it does indeed steal drops. I, myself, have no idea on what really goes on, but I have seen stuff that is picked up from Pouches ending up in the Loot Taxed tab at the end of the fight.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - November 06, 2015, 16:29:17.
Reason for edit : italicized the asterisked paragraph
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #924441  Replies : 12  Views : 675
posté November 03, 2015, 21:46:25 | #4
[Pandawa's Pint] | Drunken Martial Arts, Map Manipulation, Movement, Drinking, Secondary Damage Dealer, Secondary Tank, Secondary Healer

Specializes in: Moving things on the field around to suit his/her and the team's needs. Various side roles. Drinking, getting a Hangover, and Sobering up for the next time he decides to drink again.

Capabilities: Map manipulation. Cycles through the Drunk, Hangover, and Sober states depending on the situation (each state has benefits). Makes enemies Dizzy, which can be consumed to weaken enemies or help the Pandawa. Other/extra effects of spells when targeting or carrying the Barrel. Tanking. Damage dealing. Healing.

Strengths: High mobility. Great manipulation abilities. Good amount of ways to escape the lock zone. Builds with different ways to play (e.g. a build that can be used for damage dealing, healing, or a mix of both).

Stabilization and Heavy states will impede the Pandawa's ability to move things (or himself) around the field. For some, WP burns quickly. Heals are generally not reliable. Cannot go to the desired state from the Drunk cycle right away (i.e from Sober to Worn-Out). Majority of spells are AoEs, which some can hurt allies. The occasional feeling of being a Karchamrak/map manipulating bot.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - November 03, 2015, 21:59:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #923937  Replies : 28  Views : 1675
posté November 02, 2015, 17:29:19 | #5
-Closed- -

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - November 03, 2015, 01:11:07.
Reason for edit : I got what I was looking for.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #923695  Replies : 0  Views : 79
posté October 14, 2015, 02:39:47 | #6
Add Bags from Mobs to Their Respective Dungeon Token Machines Add the bags that can be dropped by monsters to their respective dungeon's token machine:
  • Boowolf Sack
  • Nun Sack
  • The Charity
  • Cactasack

Cawwotote has this option (and it's linked), why can't the others?

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - October 14, 2015, 02:44:38.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #918150  Replies : 1  Views : 121
posté October 12, 2015, 20:54:12 | #7
CLOSED. Bought.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - October 12, 2015, 21:19:15.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #917644  Replies : 0  Views : 58
posté October 08, 2015, 14:10:31 | #8
Krobax and Panda works wonders in Hagen Daz.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #915285  Replies : 9  Views : 520
posté October 05, 2015, 16:10:32 | #9
I've done some testing and here's what I've found:
  • This happens when the Enutrof is one of the two characters added to the group as a Hero.
  • The mine does not get destroyed, but instead becomes invisible (Using Minedog will show dead cells where those invisible mines are, as shown in the image below). Those mines become visible to the Enutrof next turn. Likewise, you can click on the Enutrof to have those invisible mines become visible.

Character: Flaming Gold

Server: Nox

Date/Time: 10/5/2015 at 9:40 AM EST (6:40 Server Time)

Bug: The rank 2 version of the passive Trade Secrets causes a second Hot magma attack to occur. Also, killing an enemy with Meteor (without a mine underneath that enemy) causes a second Meteor attack to occur (in which case it becomes an AoE ).

Process with Hot Magma:
  1. Rank 2 of the Trade Secrets passive must be in the deck.
  2. Have more than one enemy/person in the AoE of Hot Magma (one of them must be an enemy with low health, but not the only enemy left standing though).
  3. Have the Enutrof cast Hot Magma to finish off that enemy.
  4. Watch as a second Hot Magma attack occurs.

With Meteor:
  1. Same as step 1 with Hot Magma; Trade Secrets must be at Rank 2 and be in the active deck.
  2. Have a couple enemies around each other (allies work too). One of them must have a mine underneath them and be near death.
  3. Kill off the enemy with little health remaining and no mine underneath with Meteor.
  4. Thanks to the newly formed Silver Mine, a second attack occurs, which becomes an AoE.

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - October 05, 2015, 16:11:17.
Thread : 1.44 Bug Reports  Preview message : #914047  Replies : 3  Views : 204
posté October 01, 2015, 06:19:33 | #10
Character: Mister Sparkles

Date/Time: 10/1/2015 at 12:00 am EST (9/30/2015 at 21:00 Server Time)

The Haven World Market will not keep my things in the market for very long. Every time I put the item in to sell in the Sale tab, it ends straight in the Withdraw tab as soon as the item is put up on the Market. It also displays the item being listed at 16 Hours remaining.

1. With a Haven World, place an item for sale on the Haven World Market.
  2. Either go to the Buy or Withdraw tab. Then go back to the Sale tab. The item is gone.
  3. Go to the Withdraw, where that item is sitting.
Alternative process: You can also exit the market and reopen the market after putting the item up for sale. Then click on the Withdraw tab.

Just placed in the HW Market:

A couple seconds later.....

This post has been edited by [Flatops] - October 01, 2015, 09:31:28.
Reason for edit : Updating thread title
Thread : 1.44 Bug Reports  Preview message : #912066  Replies : 6  Views : 236
posté October 01, 2015, 05:11:32 | #11
Display bug length of a Fight Characters: Captain Milkybottoms, Lady Stardust, Flaming Gold (these 3 on one account) and Mister Sparkles (alt)

Date/Time of Occurance: 9/29/15 thru 9/30/15

This one made me giggle.
Detail: When restarting a client or relogging during a fight, the clock that keeps track on how long the fight is gets messed up. The results window at the end of the fight told me that the fight against this formidable foe took 24 million minutes.

This post has been edited by [Flatops] - October 01, 2015, 09:22:09.
Reason for edit : Updating thread title
Thread : 1.44 Bug Reports  Preview message : #912045  Replies : 1  Views : 112
posté September 30, 2015, 18:38:23 | #12
[New] Incomplete Achievement List Character Name: Lady Stardust

Bug: Hardcore versions of Flaxhid's Sanctuary, Tormentor's Pit, Enurado Dungeon, Srambad Dungeon, and Blackspore are completely removed from the list of Achievements for my Eniripsa.

The achievements won't pop up if they are completed.

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - October 01, 2015, 01:54:46.
Thread : 1.44 Bug Reports  Preview message : #911769  Replies : 1  Views : 144
posté September 29, 2015, 15:42:04 | #13
Nox and Remington are open.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #910977  Replies : 49  Views : 1683
posté September 29, 2015, 14:43:54 | #14
They will turn this car update around if we keep asking if we're there yet.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #910913  Replies : 49  Views : 1683
posté September 28, 2015, 15:57:27 | #15
That was the old way of how sidekicks acquired loot, which was changed when the Shushu area was released.

They follow the same rules as regular players when it comes to loot.

for some items it could be more interesting to play with 2 characters and 4 sidekicks, while in other cases having Sidekicks could be a real handicap compared to normal characters. To address this issue and have a more natural loot system, Sidekicks will now loot as normal characters, based on their own Prospecting (100), and benefiting from Prospecting bonus provided by combat challenges.
- From the Shu'Far Away Changelog

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #910547  Replies : 3  Views : 399
posté September 21, 2015, 22:05:19 | #16

Quote (Flatops @ 21 September 2015 17:00) *
....Although I wasn’t there, he said I was his friend. Which came as some surprise, I spoke into his eyes. “I thought you died alone, a long, long time ago?” “Oh no, not me. I never lost control. You’re face to face, with the Moon who sold the World - of Twelve!”
As someone who enjoys listening to songs by David Bowie, I approve.

Thread : News  Preview message : #908571  Replies : 96  Views : 4875
posté September 19, 2015, 15:27:46 | #17
You might as well fill in a request form, asking Sisyphus to stop messing around and actually get the boulder up the hill.

As some people mentioned, you can ignore it in a couple ways: through the Ignore List, simply not paying attention to it, or turning off the color chat the bot is using.

The bot issue in Dofus is way worse than what I've seen here. I rarely see a bot here, as opposed to seeing waves and waves in many P2P areas (that includes participating in the Kolosseum).

Now if all the bots start doing things in plain sight: such as running high-level dungeons, participating in Merit PvP (or any future PvP system), taking over harvest areas to the point where leveling a certain profession is a nightmare, then we can start worrying.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #908121  Replies : 43  Views : 1261
posté September 19, 2015, 02:12:48 | #18

Enutrof (probably removing 1 pouch)
The only other change to Enutrof that I can see (besides this) is a fix to a bug that Trade Secrets has on the live server. Currently, if you have the Trade Secrets passive on and kill an enemy with Hot Magma, a second Hot Magma animation will happen (and cause damage again, but slightly stronger than the last due to the newly formed Silver Mine).

This post has been edited by demonfoxassassin - September 19, 2015, 02:40:37.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #908037  Replies : 26  Views : 1848
posté September 13, 2015, 01:20:52 | #19
WTB: Golden Surimi (lvl 0) As the title states, I'm looking to buy a level 0 Golden Surimi.

Leave a message by either:
  • Ankabox
  • Send a /w to any of my toons: Flaming Gold, Captain Milkybottoms, or Mister Sparkles. I'm usually on late in the afternoon until 10 or 11 PM (EST).
  • Post in this thread

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #906470  Replies : 0  Views : 81
posté September 06, 2015, 16:06:19 | #20
The Runic Recycler.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #904875  Replies : 29  Views : 2376