Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Starbux's profile
Statistics
490 Posts (0.39 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 22, 2015, 21:57:14 | #1

Quote (WINGWARSAW1 @ 04 August 2015 15:59) *
I am the necromancer!!

Here is the video about beating SB. Just follow it.

Click Here
Nice post, keep up the community support

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900817  Replies : 352  Views : 23978
posté August 22, 2015, 21:55:04 | #2

Quote (Floatingspoonface @ 22 August 2015 21:50) *
Glad I could help some folks out! The screenshot image would be easy enough to follow for most people not to have to repeatedly fall and redo it, but some people misclick easily/don't have as much practice estimating relative positions in images, so even the screenshot wouldn't be a huge improvement over watching a youtube vid. They are the ones who would benefit from an overlay.

I also don't believe that anyone would come into a quest guide thread expecting not to get spoilered, but these guys are obvious trolls, so... Since I'm sorry to see them getting on people's nerves, I'll reduce the amount of troll bait in this thread by adding "warning: spoilers" to the thread description and asking that anyone who wishes for instructions on how to use the overlay contact me ingame or on Skype or something.

That ought to keep the thread clean! ovob
Nice guide, keep up the good work!

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #900816  Replies : 27  Views : 935
posté August 19, 2015, 22:50:07 | #3
looks good anyone that disagrees is just jelly

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899948  Replies : 28  Views : 1528
posté August 15, 2015, 07:25:51 | #4
I'm on Nox and we only trade in piwi feathers now because we couldn't keep making alts to hold our kamas after hitting the data limit. 1 Piwi feather ~ 20mk

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898543  Replies : 56  Views : 2357
posté August 15, 2015, 07:10:20 | #5

Quote (pabrandon10 @ 15 August 2015 07:06) *
I see you guys becoming dathura lmao . make that kama
we're richer than dathura

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898541  Replies : 56  Views : 2357
posté August 15, 2015, 06:59:05 | #6

Quote (Hardcorew @ 24 July 2015 21:33) *
Yep

Turn down for what
This is a great picture that defines this thread

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898539  Replies : 179  Views : 11066
posté August 12, 2015, 20:55:39 | #7
Too late for rollback, time to adjust to inflation

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #897716  Replies : 56  Views : 2357
posté August 11, 2015, 07:29:19 | #8

Quote (Yuri-CaptainOfInfiniteSpace @ 11 August 2015 05:30) *
I love this game, I really do. It's truly unique. But seriously ankama? Can you please, please get your act together? I recently tried HC present boss first. Guess what? We bugged the tiles, 3 times in a row. But I forgave and forgot. Today, I'm trying to do HC present the normal way and once again, bugged tiles, 3 times in a row. Not only that, but TWO bugged tiles in one sitting. This isn't even mentioning the very recent fight start bug, the middle of the fight can't turn bug, etc.

Or the duping crisis.

Please try and actually fix these before the year ends?
Hi Ankama is currently focused on fixing the bugs that are present with the latest patch as you can read here. This is pretty much Azael's last task before he leaves the wakfu team so rest assured and be patient that these bugs are being looked at and worked on. Hope this helps.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #896972  Replies : 11  Views : 578
posté August 06, 2015, 01:35:17 | #9

Quote (ManzoManny @ 06 August 2015 01:33) *

Quote (Starbux @ 06 August 2015 01:29) *
There should be a rollback, but given the state of Ankama's staff reported here it is unlikely.

Wakfu has been a mess for the past couple months and I feel bad for those that pay for this game. Bright side is you can play this game for FREE so you lose nothing but time as a f2P player.
1.Stop complaining
2. you want a rollback because people are over pricing items, wow.......
Correct. Thanks for re-clarifying my post

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #895239  Replies : 24  Views : 820
posté August 06, 2015, 01:29:51 | #10
There should be a rollback, but given the state of Ankama's staff reported here it is unlikely.

Wakfu has been a mess for the past couple months and I feel bad for those that pay for this game. Bright side is you can play this game for FREE so you lose nothing but time as a f2P player.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #895237  Replies : 24  Views : 820
posté July 25, 2015, 06:40:15 | #11
Your items are still rare. Thousands of kama back then are equivalent to millions of kamas now due to improvement of minting recipes, monster kama drops, quest rewards, treasure hunting quests, duping, inflation, etc.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #891170  Replies : 6  Views : 278
posté July 22, 2015, 20:01:00 | #12
Really great guide I'm planning to make a fogger so this is super helpful! Thanks!

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #889721  Replies : 19  Views : 3349
posté July 21, 2015, 19:14:01 | #13

Okay i got an important question for you all so listen up why do we put up with rude people?
Unfortunately the actions of others are generally out of our control but we do have control over our own actions and how we respond to these behaviors as cited previously in this thread. I know its difficult to control and contain gossip but if people know you and have an idea of what kind of person you are they are less likely to believe false rumors.

Why does ankama make it feel like its OKAY to break the rules and harass people?
I don't believe they condone harassment or rule breaking. They try their best within their means to enforce the rules without harming the overall community.

From a forum perspective I feel like ankama, the moderators, and CMs take the most abuse/harassment from the community. Its just difficult to enforce and moderate without making others feel like they've lost autonomy.

While within the game, breaking rules such as duping is a difficult matter to deal with and they did their best to correct the exploit but unfortunately didn't consider a rollback until it was too late. I'm sure they agree that this was a mistake.

CONSTANTLY on wakfu I have had dozens of people rant to me about how a set group of people harass them constantly, people send dick pics, people sexually harass others, people gossip But no matter how hard you try ankama doesn't do anything about it
So for harassment and verbal abuse you can always screenshot these conversations and send a ticket. While this seems like a terrible idea from past experiences with customer service it is much improved now.

For sending dick pics I'm not sure how this is being sent in wakfu unless its like drawn out with equal signs and the letter 'D' but if this is the case screen shot it and include it in your ticket.

People gossiping was addressed in the first question and your actions and reactions is what you have the most control over.

Sabi tries sure i've talked to her about problems in the past but sometimes I feel like why should I bother? I don't even feel like it's worth the effort half the time to even attempt to talk to fatflaps or picaro about things
The fact that you refer to Flatops as Fatflaps speaks much about your character while discussing being a victim of harassment.

I've been apart of this harassment, i've been harassed a lot over the years attacked through social media and skype places outside of game that the mods and the CM's can't control It sucks big time but is there really anything ankama can do about it? I understand that they can't and I try to understand how difficult it must be not to be able to do anything about it but seriously
Ankama and CMs generally can only enforce the rules of wakfu and its associations. If you are being harassed on their twitter page, facebook, and other media outlets you should definitely file a report.

If it is outside of this such as skype I'm not sure how Ankama and help you there since they are a french video game company.

So @OP I don't know you and never talked to you and only see you through what you post on these forums. You've changed servers multiple times and these problems seem to be ongoing. Maybe its time to be a little more cautious who you give your skype info to or any other personal data.

And again I know its difficult to control and contain gossip but if people know you and have an idea of what kind of person you are they are less likely to believe false rumors.

TL;DR Too bad every word is worth a read

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #889350  Replies : 144  Views : 3506
posté July 18, 2015, 16:48:41 | #14
smith hammers seem to be a quick seller if you check the trade threads.

Here's one from nox: click

Blazakkhakabow is right regarding prices as it depends on demand and server. End game players have nothing else to do with their kama other than rune leet gear and buy flasks to get more leet gear.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #888221  Replies : 35  Views : 1189
posté July 10, 2015, 17:13:48 | #15
Unlike many of the other complaints and problems reported on the forums this thread has a solution: Pay for a booster/sub

Otherwise remain F2P wait until it is released in December as free content

Be happy that there was a bug that allowed F2P players to access the fight as free content and got taken advantage of without consequence.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #885372  Replies : 67  Views : 2241
posté July 02, 2015, 04:21:06 | #16
This is a great drawing! Keep it comin'

Happy Face

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #881474  Replies : 4  Views : 752
posté June 22, 2015, 16:34:02 | #17
Hi There Ex,
Theres a button that you can interact with on the frags that looks like a hand and says "use" which will allow you to combine your 100 frags. Hope this helps and good luck on the hunt!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #878523  Replies : 3  Views : 401
posté June 14, 2015, 03:56:23 | #18

Quote (Thannas @ 14 June 2015 03:46) *
The lvl 200 transmutes were made for Beta. Thats the reason they are currently in the game. I wouldn't be surprised to see 180 transmutes soon.

Also - lvl 175 flax runs give lvl 180 transmutes (I believe)
Yes this is correct lvl 175 flax is a very easy and incredibly FAST way to get 180 transmutes... but they should also add a recipe for completeness.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #875177  Replies : 15  Views : 620
posté June 10, 2015, 03:05:43 | #19

Quote (Sabi @ 10 June 2015 02:54) *
I smell a bonus weekend coming your way but I cannot spoil the date, so stay tuned!
Nice Sabi, keep up the great work!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #873366  Replies : 18  Views : 1335
posté June 06, 2015, 18:42:16 | #20

Quote (WINGWARS @ 01 June 2015 22:42) *
Nothing to say.Bruh.

nice drops bruh

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #872382  Replies : 177  Views : 12715