Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

Bleauxberry's profile
Statistics
120 Posts (0.11 per day)
Most active in : Technical Issues & Bugs
posté August 06, 2013, 07:42:15 | #1
+1
I have a bad habit of hoarding mats...and end up derping and putting the same thing in two different tabs, I think it would help better organize my randomness.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #587051  Replies : 8  Views : 787
posté August 06, 2013, 07:06:34 | #2

Posting this here for those unfamiliar with Dofus friend list systems.
This would make stuff a whole lot easier when it comes to the clutter of old friends who have long since quit the game all together.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #587033  Replies : 8  Views : 459
posté August 01, 2013, 23:23:15 | #3

Quote (HatedOne @ 01 August 2013 14:38) *
I've been seein the same issues with Rein since I tamed it, but also with some other summons like archer.

Would it also be a bug for summons AI to be so stupid they walk on "Flea" tiles in SK to purposely commit suicide?
As far as Reins go, I've actually had some guild members complaining about them in Amakna in general, not just as summons. Their entire turn seems to glitch out.

I'm not a summon Osa but I've seen that happen all too often when everyone is at SK, not only with Osa summons but with Sadida dolls as well. When I used to use summons, I had one of them actually end up suiciding on the tiles. :c

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #584337  Replies : 11  Views : 1045
posté August 01, 2013, 22:50:34 | #4
As pretty as they are, the prices really aren't. ;~;
I could use that money to put towards a sub instead.

This post has been edited by Bleauxberry - August 01, 2013, 22:51:59.
Thread : News  Preview message : #584325  Replies : 27  Views : 1807
posté July 25, 2013, 21:22:08 | #5
I would honestly like to see tokens come back for the fair. The token system was unique to the game and made the fair a bit more fun for some of us. I really don't want to waste all of my kamas just trying to get a ticket for a game that I could lose. I'll admit, I'm usually terrible at fair stuffs, but that's what makes it fun since I could just go back and try again.

To some people, it may seem to easy, but I honestly want a bit more fun than just grinding professions, levels and kamas. The fair was like that one place I could go to derp around in so I wouldn't get tired of everything else.

Thread : News  Preview message : #579779  Replies : 66  Views : 4337
posté July 19, 2013, 03:36:01 | #6
Unfortunately, the guild I'm in is having the same issue. The bug started when we were leading bid on the HW we now own. Now, none of our guild members can deposit/withdraw any kamas from any bank. Most we have in our HW at the moment is a guild hall, phoenix and straw house. We don't have the contrabandits lair or anything like that...we just have this obnoxious little bug that kinda frustrates us a bit because we've been saving up for this and can't deposit anymore. :c I hope it gets fixed soon. That's about the only thing we're really worried about.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #576627  Replies : 84  Views : 2141
posté July 05, 2013, 16:17:33 | #7

Quote (Ueda-Akarasama @ 16 June 2013 21:13) *
I am Akarasama-Ueda! I thought it wise to formally introduce myself, to you all, for I've only been playing Wakfu for a little over a week. And though I've already made some decent progress in-game, and made a few great allies, my quest to acquaint myself with more people led me here. I'm an avid RPer, and some may know me as Commander Ueda of the guild, MIA (Mundus Illius Auctorita). I'm on the Nox server, so if you catch me adventuring around the World of Twelve, don't hesitate to say hello! Sayonara, for now.
Instead of being a jerk, I'm gonna say: Hello and welcome! If you need any help, feel free to ask. My friends and I are always here for assistance. c: I'm on Nox as well. Since I play on different characters during the day, you can just add "Bleauxberry" and it'll show you which characters I'm on and when.

Enjoy your stay and don't let silly people get in your way of having fun~

-Anons

Quote (smallz117 @ 01 July 2013 02:54) *

Quote (UMIRINBRO @ 23 June 2013 05:01) *
HA! A WEABOO!
Not quite yet his isnt, he still has a bit to go before reaching that point, but he does show the early stages u.u

Doctor Jaku makes no mistakes when diagnosing.

Thread : Introductions  Preview message : #570077  Replies : 3  Views : 429
posté July 05, 2013, 16:13:51 | #8

Quote (JuicedTrades @ 04 July 2013 10:52) *
Hey! Also an old avid Dofus player. Anyone else wanna give me some opinion on their switch to Wakfu. I have a 196 osa over there, don't wanna leave it if people didn't take to Wakfu from Dofus well. Thanks guys!
Honestly, I played Dofus for six years. Once CB for Wakfu came out, I never really went back to Dofus. It really just depends on the player and their play style. It's hard to say whether you'll want to stay or not. That's completely up to you and your opinions.

Quote (Lost-Worldz @ 25 March 2013 19:54) *
Hello everyone, I'm a long-time Dofus player and I've played Wakfu a few times while it was still just a closed beta I'm currently thinking of ways to pass time and decided to give Wakfu another shot

I'll update this thread with what I named my character after it's done updating :3

EDIT: I'm playing Nox
Hello hello! Welcome to the World of Wakfu. c:
If you need any help, always feel free to ask. I'm usually online (a lot), so you can always whisper me in game for assistance. I have several different characters that I play on through out the day, instead of just adding one character name, you can add "Bleauxberry" to your contacts and you'll be able to see which character I'm on. (And yes, I'm on Nox as well)
Enjoy your stay ;D

-Anons

Thread : Introductions  Preview message : #570075  Replies : 4  Views : 501
posté May 29, 2013, 20:51:22 | #9
To be completely honest, this is super neat, especially for being in an MMORPG. For some reason, it still reminds me of those little facebook games that my sister places.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #551083  Replies : 46  Views : 3127
posté May 26, 2013, 08:29:35 | #10

Quote (Pakonitan @ 11 May 2013 19:30) *
Lol, very cute indeed. Wouldn't it be funny if that's what the mount looked like? XD
Thank youuu!
Could you imagine actually having something more derpy than a dragoturkey? xD

Quote (drakkbozu @ 14 May 2013 02:21) *
Oh god I purebeers approve this photo.
xD! Finally!

This post has been edited by Bleauxberry - May 26, 2013, 08:30:21.
Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #549339  Replies : 11  Views : 1014
posté May 11, 2013, 04:02:49 | #11

Quote (Tzeeqar @ 09 May 2013 23:13) *

The catch is, he makes the same noises as Snarf from Thundercats...just in much deeper vocal tones.
Are we talking about the unintelligible adorable Snarf from the reboot, or the constipated nanny from the 80's?

Either way, this creature.... wow. No words, man. No words.
xD
To be honest, I hadn't thought that deep. It could go either way. Nightmare fuel.

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #540911  Replies : 11  Views : 1014
posté May 11, 2013, 03:58:17 | #12

Quote (french-pancake @ 10 May 2013 16:24) *

Quote (Bleauxberry @ 09 May 2013 19:32) *
Wonderful artists always doubt their works. You've done an amazing job! Being able to really only draw creatures makes me uber jelly. Keep it up, please!
Ah, thank you for such kind words ;u; I will try to do my best at drawing for sure!
^.^ Not a problem at all. I hope to see some more works of yours in the future.

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #540907  Replies : 27  Views : 2725
posté May 09, 2013, 19:32:26 | #13
Wonderful artists always doubt their works. You've done an amazing job! Being able to really only draw creatures makes me uber jelly. Keep it up, please!

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #540339  Replies : 27  Views : 2725
posté May 09, 2013, 19:27:57 | #14

Quote (DrWade @ 09 May 2013 09:13) *
MY EYES! they are tearing up )) -AB
;p Glad you enjoy it.

Quote (KnightOfHope @ 09 May 2013 09:15) *
It's beautiful!

10/10

-Guy the Ascendant
Thank you, thank you!

Quote (Blai- @ 09 May 2013 09:42) *
Oh my gawd......YES.

I just.....I don't even........

Great work.

Bambino~
xD I told you it would be derpy.

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 09 May 2013 09:49) *
That's what happends when you mix up monster's seeds...
"Has science gone too far?"

Quote (MightyKrang @ 09 May 2013 15:26) *
WTB celestial moostrich mount
The catch is, he makes the same noises as Snarf from Thundercats...just in much deeper vocal tones.

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #540337  Replies : 11  Views : 1014
posté May 09, 2013, 09:08:36 | #15
Celestial Moostrich
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a request from Bambino, Purebeers, Gailtine and SamuraiJaku.
The Celestial Moostrich: One of the derpiest creations I have ever made.

P.S.
I love you all. -Anon

This post has been edited by Bleauxberry - May 09, 2013, 09:10:49.
Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #540053  Replies : 11  Views : 1014
posté March 26, 2013, 22:42:30 | #16

Quote (DashxAngel @ 26 March 2013 22:40) *
He did post in the forums. And he got told almost nothing at all and to stop playing. By you.
Because all he's really doing is complaining. He needs to post in other areas to find groups. NOT complain.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #511283  Replies : 80  Views : 3892
posté March 26, 2013, 22:38:31 | #17

Quote (BbeforeA @ 26 March 2013 22:16) *

Quote (Bleauxberry @ 26 March 2013 22:31) *

Quote (BbeforeA @ 26 March 2013 15:21) *
This game needs some obvious and easy changes made.

There's a reason most of the game testers this month did not like the game -.-

Seriously, 1 year and there are still so many useless items and dungeons? And still so hard to find a group for some simple gameplay?

Very slow and lazy in my opinion.
Find the busiest place in the game, start recruiting people for dungeon runs.
Find a guild.
Or just stop playing the game in general.
There's no sense in just sitting around complaining when so many others enjoy the game in general.
Thank you for telling me where the busiest place is, thank you for helping me quit the game and thank you for being against trying to make the game better.

Your way of finding a group doesn't always work. And i don't want to do that everytime i come on the game.
LOL.
Okay, so I know your server, I know what you do, who you are and everything about how you go about things.
Seriously, do what others said.
Post on the forums. Look for people.
I'm sure they will eventually implement a group finder into the game.
Seriously, I wasn't being rude, but I think now you're just being a little too wah about the whole situation.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #511277  Replies : 80  Views : 3892
posté March 26, 2013, 22:31:40 | #18

Quote (BbeforeA @ 26 March 2013 15:21) *
This game needs some obvious and easy changes made.

There's a reason most of the game testers this month did not like the game -.-

Seriously, 1 year and there are still so many useless items and dungeons? And still so hard to find a group for some simple gameplay?

Very slow and lazy in my opinion.
Find the busiest place in the game, start recruiting people for dungeon runs.
Find a guild.
Or just stop playing the game in general.
There's no sense in just sitting around complaining when so many others enjoy the game in general.
Group finders and whatnot would be nice, but why not suggest it?
Take a vote on it?
There's not much complaining to the community will get you.

This post has been edited by Bleauxberry - March 26, 2013, 22:34:40.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #511271  Replies : 80  Views : 3892
posté March 26, 2013, 22:25:41 | #19
Just wanted to take a moment... To thank the community in general. I posted this in the "Off Topic" section because this is more community oriented than game oriented.

I have to be honest here, Wakfu has one of the best communities I've come across in any MMORPG.

You guys have just been absolutely awesome. Granted, there are some people out there that we just don't get along with in game, but really, they're not the ones that matter. Naw, I'm not being sarcastic or "rood". I'm being completely honest here when I say it, I've told my friends and guild many times. The main reason I keep coming back is not only the game. Shoot, I even met my boyfriend on Wakfu. I actually found a game where I can enjoy everything offered, but without this community, I don't think I'd have been able to stay.

Thanks for being awesome, no matter what server you're on.~

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #511269  Replies : 1  Views : 262