Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

IIT's profile
Statistics
6 Posts (0.01 per day)
Most active in : Technical Issues & Bugs
posté July 23, 2014, 22:27:20 | #1
Please fix the citizenship point system!!! When the ecosystem is close to being out of balance and people are active on a map cutting and planting it often goes in dips of lack and then quickly normalizes. In those situation having started a cutting action, which was allowed before the character started, ends up in losing -22CP, which later can never be regained because the maximum one can plant back receiving CP is 3 times which gives 5CP per plant for a total of 15CP. So even an undeserved punishment like this cannot be recovered.

It instead should punish with CP reduction at the start of the action while already showing a warning icon.
However, most times when planting on a tile indicating gain of CP it does not really give CP when the planting is completed. This is misleading, inconsistent and infuriating.

Edit: wrong subforum, needs to be in Bugs, I can't delete the topic

This post has been edited by IIT - July 23, 2014, 22:33:46.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #756600  Replies : 0  Views : 65
posté November 28, 2012, 10:03:47 | #2
Sorry if this is not the place for the reply, but due to the rollback I lost a botique item that i had bought and the Ogrines for it haven't been rolled back.

I submitted a ticket, but nobody has given it attention yet.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #229901  Replies : 1  Views : 971
posté November 13, 2012, 14:41:28 | #3
Must have been an old description I pasted, sorry

I think I'm quite positive it's not a fire damage recoil. It happened also in a team fight where a team mate would kill a mob and I would get damage for it.
I've been trying to recreate it but it doesn't always happen. Although I think it's always exactly 6 dmg, no matter my level or the creature level.

I see it's different from the damage recoil of my own skills because i take about 6 damage at the end of my turn after the creature dies (if i'm dealing the killing blow), or not even when it's my turn, when somebody else kills it.

I'll keep trying to get a screenshot.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #227167  Replies : 2  Views : 375
posté November 12, 2012, 02:57:06 | #4
Dying mobs trigger Blood Pact on Sacrier Hey, I'm a lvl 27 Sacrier and for a while now i've been noticing that i take damage after a monster dies in a fight when there are more than 1 in the fight. (Otherwise the death screen appears too fast to notice any damage if i kill a single mob.)

I think the passive "Blood Pact" is triggering it wrongly, because it should trigger only on allies dying.

"The goddess Sacrier grants extra HP to the Sacrier to help him protect his allies. However, if one of these allies dies, the Sacrier will take damage as punishment for having broken the pact."
Passive:

+0%(+30%) max HP
  • Combat start:
    • per Ally: +0%(+6%) max HP
  • if Ally KOed : -0%(-12%) max HP

Please look into it  

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #226815  Replies : 2  Views : 375
posté November 08, 2012, 12:20:28 | #5
I saw your post and waited for the quest to appear, (for the record, you dont need to stand close to her. The quest about her and the Gemlin appear if you stand doing nothing wherever in the map.)

I got the quest and defeated her, but the achievements list still shows it as uncompleted i dunnoooo
Most likely bugged, last night the secret chests wouldn't appear either when we stepped on the tiles.

This post has been edited by IIT - November 08, 2012, 12:21:05.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #226099  Replies : 4  Views : 943