Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Kouromaro's profile
Statistics
587 Posts (0.46 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté July 25, 2014, 17:24:46 | #1
My two cents on this matter is: I hate being forced to grind. I love how they implement less grindy feature live that Vamp epic belt, but this is just the opposite  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757193  Replies : 29  Views : 1162
posté July 25, 2014, 17:00:09 | #2
If they add features to the encyclopedia I would like to see the following information please:
- Whether the quantity dropped of a particular item from a mob is limited per character or per party.
- Whether a item drop is dungeon-only or not.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757179  Replies : 6  Views : 408
posté July 25, 2014, 16:09:12 | #3
I kinda like the new look and feature tho.

Not saying I would love to see global search back. May be make search results also divided into tabs for each category?

This post has been edited by Kouromaro - July 25, 2014, 16:09:52.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #757158  Replies : 3  Views : 162
posté July 24, 2014, 14:12:25 | #4
Encyclopedia missing infos.
Encyclopedia
Environmental quest monsters: Environmental quest monsters that allowed to loot items will be visible in the website’s encyclopedia. The concerned monsters are: Sir Urh the Withdrawn*, Raval Disciple*, Ancestral Spirit, Troolgodyte, The Zombowabbit, Wambo, Lenaldix and Fhenris the Lone Boohemoth. The four challenge monsters: Snowfoux Archer, Snowfoux Brute, Snowfoux Guard and Snowfoux Tracker will be affected also.

*Localized words pending changes.

The group of three challenge Northern Chafffers were overlooked. Please review and add any monster that could have been overlooked this way, as they might not be the only ones.

This post has been edited by Kouromaro - July 24, 2014, 14:13:46.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #756799  Replies : 3  Views : 162
posté July 17, 2014, 13:18:47 | #5
Crackler? Srambad? You think they are bad?
Treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss. Tree dungeon, utter horrible. Takes whole 30 seconds of positioning phase to start the darn fight.
And yeah, monk is probably only second to these wooden creep.

And then we have sequential death animation in game. Any AoE players probably will know the horror of looking at 4 mobs taking turn dying, burning the precious 30 seconds you have to do stuffs. By the time the mobs finished collapsing, you probably already spent 15 seconds watching beautiful dead mob animation. Can it not be simultaneous?

I suppose all of us could use a "no animation" option tbh... or simplify animation. Not total removal, but make it much simpler and short.

This post has been edited by Kouromaro - July 17, 2014, 13:20:57.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754662  Replies : 6  Views : 379
posté July 17, 2014, 07:09:55 | #6
Please bring the challenge that give you toss a coin emote back (the infinite tossing one) D:} Or at least bring that emote back somehow please D:}
Hug would be nice.
Dig is great too.
TommyTrouble's post is full of quality suggestions!
The yell with joy suggestion is also great!

Thread : News  Preview message : #754622  Replies : 21  Views : 742
posté July 16, 2014, 09:47:20 | #7
Would be nice if they make it 100 accounts cap.
As in system detect and group characters under the same account into the same entry with the same rank.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754409  Replies : 5  Views : 274
posté July 16, 2014, 05:15:18 | #8

Quote (Pernicious-Deed @ 16 July 2014 04:49) *
I think the Sac is a cool character, and if I were playing this game Final Fantasy Tactics or Fire Emblem style with multiple unique units, then I would probably have one or two in my squad, but if I'm stuck having one character, I want some room for creativity and or some more in-depth set-up/planning with the mechanics of the class. Granted, I didn't give the class a very great run for its money, so I could be missing something.
Given:
- Solo -->
+ Want to be able to self heal
+ Want to be able to deal both CC and ranged
- You want to have some set up and planning.
- You want a diverse set of abilities.

---> Osamoda

I don't think any other class can beat Osa's with the above criteria.

If self-healing is not a big issue, you could give Feca a try as per many people here suggested. Definitely a lot of setting up, both in fight and out of fight (spells, ect.)

Regarding your wondering,I have one solo Xelor friend and he has been able to solo well. Other than that I know jack about Xelors after revamp so I will keep my mouth shut about it.

This post has been edited by Kouromaro - July 16, 2014, 05:18:43.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754364  Replies : 48  Views : 4532
posté July 16, 2014, 04:39:20 | #9
It seems you have to define what you consider fun for anyone to make you a suggestion. Everyone has a different taste.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754353  Replies : 48  Views : 4532
posté July 15, 2014, 19:05:27 | #10
It does happen pretty often, usually when I switch physical locations (and with that, wifi network). I do notice sometime I just got log out.

I also notice sometimes the forums is inaccessible, the page will take forever to load and eventually fail. It just started happening really recently tho.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754256  Replies : 5  Views : 203
posté July 15, 2014, 18:54:18 | #11

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 15 July 2014 16:51) *

Quote (Lucidel @ 13 July 2014 20:00) *
I just started playing and since you get forced to pick a nation I went with Bonta. Now is there a way to turn off PvP mode like in Dofus because I'm only lvl 17 and getting tired of these high lvl braks killing me all the time.
the best thing to do is drop the battle so u dont give them the satisfaction of beating a low lvl, i bet it was someone from epitaph, right? to drop a battle press "Del", that way you get your 15 mins of inmunity too. (also saying something like "" before respawning helps to turn the situation around, they will get mad instead of having that weird satisfaction they seek)

You know... I am not sure about the last part... now the dogs will get real pissed and will stalk and KoS the poor guy/gal.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754253  Replies : 23  Views : 807
posté July 15, 2014, 09:09:49 | #12

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 15 July 2014 08:43) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 13 July 2014 23:26) *
i'll have you know im brakmarian and i take offense to these accusations... if you want to know who the real hoodlums are its amaknans... full of criminals i say :@
Oi, watch your tongue there. Maybe on Nox it is so, but here on Remington we keep things lawful in Amakna and the Bonta is one where things run shady.

~Poetesse
Don't take what he said seriously. Brakmar is the root of the worst drama queens in Nox.

Bonus changed and they start spreading among the nations now. But initially most of the bullies housed in Brakmar. Even now I would bet that nation still have more bullies than any other.

This post has been edited by Kouromaro - July 15, 2014, 09:16:36.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754117  Replies : 23  Views : 807
posté July 15, 2014, 08:23:04 | #13

Quote (Asthis @ 15 July 2014 06:33) *
I have 8 gigs of RAM... it shouldn't be such an issue. Before the update it would only crash once on occassion, but now it's ridiculous.
Over here I do feel like it crashes more, but still no where near that much more. And I only have 4 GB or RAMs.

Also, just in case, I started having these issue when I started learning programming in Android. Tho drawing a link is far-fetch because I don't think any of you here conveniently started learning coding when this started happening right?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754100  Replies : 13  Views : 351
posté July 15, 2014, 08:18:15 | #14

Quote (Cairen @ 15 July 2014 07:43) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 14 July 2014 22:21) *

Quote (Cairen @ 14 July 2014 17:52) *
What dungeons can you do in 5 minutes, a battle sometimes it takes 5 mins for all of the Ai to move. Even something simple as gobball dungeon takes 10 mins maybe with aoe attacks because all of the individual battles.

Lol if you take 10 minutes for gobball dungeon, then there's a problem. Either that, or you're not the right class to 5 minute run gobball. I can 5 minute gobball dungeon with my fire cra. Same with pretty much any dungeon under level 15-20.... but maybe I'm just speeshul.
Hence why I said aoe attacks? A sram has none so it takes longer for them to clear a room despite killing 5+ mobs a turn or whatever. The elitism of some players really puts me off wakfu sometimes. "lol."
You gotta admit you never mentioned single-target only classes :d

It's a whole different world with AoEs. When I was water only enu I wasn't able to clear Gob dun very quickly. Now that I am water-fire enu, my record has been under 3 minutes, 3x3 AoE for a mere 2AP. Of course, mines' positions matter a lot so my average is no where near 2-3 minutes or anything.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754098  Replies : 20  Views : 633
posté July 15, 2014, 04:35:44 | #15
Imo, all adventure island dungeons start out pretty darn hard at the level cap they were introduced. If you count in beta then ALL dungeons are fairly hard at the moment they were introduced.

Even as of now, dungeons are pretty challenging for their target level. Some of them are outstandingly challenging, for example, Drheller dun (oblivion stuns) or Northern Chafers (oblivion stuns and catch-me-if-you-can's), or Vampyro,

Without a "target level range" for this questionnaire, I don't think you will have any meaningful answer. How about I answer on behalf of my lv20 baby and rate everything +++++ x10?

Quote (Mikutza @ 14 July 2014 18:36) *
Someone translate, wtf is this kid talking about? Is he doing it on purpose or does he have a cetain kind of condition?
And I have to agree with Mike this is fairly... off. Out of all kind of posts he had ever made, this one is among the most understandable.

This post has been edited by Kouromaro - July 15, 2014, 04:38:41.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754058  Replies : 20  Views : 633
posté July 15, 2014, 04:31:26 | #16

Quote (Asthis @ 14 July 2014 21:12) *
It helps if you keep the same item stacked on one character.
I think this is a pretty important thing.
I organize so that a character hold all items of one "category" (for example, herbalist harvests or complete box sets). When I need it I know exactly where to look. And of course the important point is it saves a lot of space.

Talking about box set, another thing I do is if I have (or even use) 3/4 or 4/6 of a set, I try to get the other pieces just so I could box it when I don't use it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754057  Replies : 14  Views : 594
posté July 15, 2014, 04:26:36 | #17

Quote (Asthis @ 15 July 2014 04:19) *
It seems to be completely random. According to the client data report, Java is running out of memory when it tries to load.
How much RAM do you have? Because you seem to run into issue at a bizarre rate.

The most I ever had is 2 consecutive crashes on one client and one on another in the same log-in attempt. And I have only ever run into no MMs bug once but that is in the middle of playing the game (actually after I left a party that have those MMs in).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754054  Replies : 13  Views : 351
posté July 15, 2014, 04:17:51 | #18
What do you all even store with so many slots...
I have 6 characters serving as storage alts, using The Charity (23 slots) and Dark Hurl bag (29 slots) and 2 more characters with sloppy lv30 bags.
I only unlock some ikiakits in 3 of them.
And finally I have only one storage haven bag. that only have like not fully-utilized 12 merchant gems and I don't even use some of the windows I have either.

Yes, I do all harvest professions and many craft professions and keep all kind of materials as well as component crafts. Even then, I have been pretty ok with my inventory, other than the fact that my main character and another char run out of space fairly often. And some of my guild mates are already asking me what on earth I need so much space for.

Not saying I won't be extremely happy with bigger bag (I will), just wondering how could one use up as much space as some people are claiming here.

This post has been edited by Kouromaro - July 15, 2014, 04:45:13.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754052  Replies : 14  Views : 594
posté July 14, 2014, 20:25:01 | #19
It comes to me that people who farm fragments might as well keep a concrete records of how many runs a day, how much PP, which run drop how many fragment when and where.

And also it would be nice to see people report PP broken when they drop 2 fragments in one hour or three for that matter.

Although the complains about Nettlez fragments have been increasing in number these days. Might be something worth to note.
Meanwhile a guildmate of mine who is farming Wa Wabbit casually (not hardcore-ly) doesn't seem to have any trouble.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #753967  Replies : 12  Views : 484
posté July 14, 2014, 14:21:48 | #20

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 14 July 2014 12:51) *
There is a -10% penalty of drop rate on f2p players.

It is not just "bad luck".
Please stop spreading unconfirmed, if not false, information like it is truth.

Quote (bimbokattiwo @ 14 July 2014 12:36) *
occasionally player? i do dungeon we wabbit by december know drop we ! i will ask only if other guys have see difference next change in f2p ! stop
You came at a bad time. Before you there are already two-three whiners who posted about the same thing within... one week? And the whining started before the F2P beta. Some of us forums readers already got fed up with this kind of threads (but we read anyhow to learn people's experience with the new drop system).

It is as Brain said. Just unlucky streak it seems.

I have been dropping mythicals (orange rarity) left and right while doing Rat Dungeon runs so at least the drop mechanic as a whole is not broken.

This post has been edited by Kouromaro - July 14, 2014, 14:25:16.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #753900  Replies : 11  Views : 440