Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Zhaky's profile
Statistics
127 Posts (0.08 per day)
Most active in : Advanced Gameplay
posté July 22, 2016, 22:02:30 | #1
Thanks a bunch.. I don't know why I haven't spotted that option before, but it's great  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #973267  Replies : 3  Views : 205
posté July 22, 2016, 16:13:44 | #2

Quote (CharlotteFalx @ 22 July 2016 15:44) *
lease answer my questionNickname: Yumi Yumi Yumiyum Character: all characters Server: Remington Description of the issue: After selecting Remington server does not login

+ Btw my other account is logging and online now.
I can't use my char for 1 day, please answer the topic.
Does it relate to this issue?: Click here

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #973234  Replies : 2  Views : 61
posté July 22, 2016, 16:10:03 | #3

Quote (CharlotteFalx @ 22 July 2016 15:24) *
Date and time: 22/7/2016 - multiple instances
Nickname: Yumi Yumi Yumiyum
Character: all characters
Server: Remington
Description of the issue: After selecting Remington server does not login

+ Btw my other account is logging and online now.
Does it relate to this: Click here

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #973233  Replies : 157  Views : 5845
posté July 22, 2016, 12:19:50 | #4
It depends on your playstyle and what you want. I'm no expert in this, with only a lvl 60 sacrier, but it is main.

If you want it to be a DD (Damange Dealer), then as you mention yourself, go with fire. Mix this with some earth and air, depending on what you want/need.

Personally, I use a earth build when I play with my alts. The sole purpose is to keep my two heroes out of harms way as much as possible. Earth is good for this. I do mix it with a bit of air and a smaller bit of fire (the cage).

If I play against stronger monsters, e.g. when power-lvling or in some dungeons, I will go with an air/earth build. The air spells allow me (as you mention yourself) to have high mobility, and my aim is to stay out of harms way myself, and just jump around and rearrange enemies, to alter the battlefield in favor of my team.

Lastly, you can use this guide 

This post has been edited by Zhaky - July 30, 2016, 18:53:36.
Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #973219  Replies : 8  Views : 439
posté July 22, 2016, 12:05:38 | #5
If anyone exeperience this again, please make sure that you save your log files, so that you can send it to Ankama in a support ticket.

Quote (Ryssa @ 22 July 2016 00:00) *
You can find your game logs by clicking on the "gear icon" on the upper right corner of the game client or by pressing ESC at the launcher. Next, click on the "Actions" button and choose the "Open the preferences folder". Open the "report" folder and choose the files that were generated on the date you encountered the bug. It will have the following naming format: "YYYYMMDD_123456.zip"

Thread : 1.47 Bug Reports  Preview message : #973218  Replies : 8  Views : 290
posté July 21, 2016, 20:41:46 | #6
[Help] List of Dungeons and keys? I've been looking for a list of dungeons, their required level and keys, but haven't found anything else than what's on the wiki, which isn't very efficient. Is there a more organised list of this?

If not, I wouldn't mind making one with a little help from people.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #973154  Replies : 3  Views : 205
posté July 20, 2016, 11:47:49 | #7
Ticket: #1679311
Issue: The main issue has been resolved, but I still cannot reply to the ticket (or I don't know how). As can be seen on the image, there is no reply button. Further down on the page there is just the "Submit a ticket", which will open a new ticket. I have tried in different browsers, emptied browserdata, and tried in inkognito as well but to no avail.

RESOLVED: This error only happens when I click the link (to the ticket) in the e-mail and log in with my Facebook account. If I afterwards click on "Check your replies" and click on the ticket there, I will get the "Submit" button once I start typing in the text field.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #973004  Replies : 741  Views : 39984
posté July 19, 2016, 23:30:35 | #8

Quote (Hudski @ 12 November 2013 20:53) *
Bworkball in the new Wild Estate questline is hella fun, but while we were playing, my friend and I were a little miffed that we couldn't bworkball against each other for fun.

I think it'd be super awesome if the devs allowed it so that we could bworkball against each other! I know that gobbowl exists, but it's not the same as bworkball and I wanna beat up my friends in the name of SPORTS.
Good idea

You mention that Gobbowl exists? Do you mean like they've implemented it as a game you can play in Wakfu?

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #972940  Replies : 5  Views : 1396
posté July 19, 2016, 18:08:07 | #9

Quote (DameonLG @ 19 July 2016 17:44) *
Is this still a thing? Because I'd be down.

I think so. The other day I saw a group of players from a guild called something like Cat-Ear-Bow-Meow on Remington, and they were all dressed in the same outfit and doing something that seemed almost militaristic with members standing in formation and a leader saying stuff (I was out of context, so I didn't get what they were doing or saying). They seemed to be roleplaying.

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #972913  Replies : 29  Views : 6174
posté July 19, 2016, 18:03:00 | #10

Quote (HealingHotness @ 19 July 2016 18:00) *
Velkom tilbage. Jag antar du spiller på Remington QQ.

Det er korrekt og tak

Thread : Introductions  Preview message : #972910  Replies : 6  Views : 142
posté July 19, 2016, 11:04:28 | #11

Quote (Yunru @ 19 July 2016 10:59) *
1 hero kinda sucks tho.
But if you don't know the game, don't know the classes and just want to try it all out, then I guess one hero will still help you have an easier time lvl'ing and you will only have 2 classes to get the hang of, no?

Thread : News  Preview message : #972867  Replies : 18  Views : 417
posté July 19, 2016, 10:56:23 | #12
That would be a neat feature. I know there is a key for hiding the HUD, but I think that's a bit too effectient if you just want to hide the chat

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972864  Replies : 1  Views : 127
posté July 19, 2016, 10:54:25 | #13

Quote (KamiKumo @ 19 July 2016 00:24) *
ummm, it has been like this for a while now? First u had to be sub to vote, and after implementing f2p/boost system voting required booost anyway ;p But, overall, I must admit that this new starter pack is looking fairly decent, and imho I hope you will leave it not as timed-promotion, but let's say One-Time-Deal. Like, Once per acc and only for ur first boost. That would garner some attention from people who don't boost. Charm them.

Well it does say that it is for people who haven't subsrcibed before

Quote ([Sabi] @ 19 July 2016 16:30) *

Although it's intended for novices, this Starter Pack is available for all players who have never subscribed (limit one per account).

But yes it is a great deal for new players

Thread : News  Preview message : #972862  Replies : 18  Views : 417
posté July 18, 2016, 21:48:16 | #14

Quote (TheRogueCat @ 18 July 2016 20:37) *

Quote (Zhaky @ 16 July 2016 10:20) *
I managed to get in on my previous characters, so in some sense I guess my new character (which I've deleted now) got stuck in Limbo, and I can't connect to it because of that. A quick fix to this (if Ankama dev would consider it) might be to add some sort of refresh/reload feature. When I got stuck I could still use the chat, so maybe writing /refresh in the chat, could send my character to Astrub or something, and I think that might have solved the problem for me.

I've copied and pasted my description here:
I was playing through the new tutorial on a new character, when I reached the end and got pushed off the edge (as I am supposed to), just before the final cut scene. After Otomai was done speaking the screen went black except for my HUD which was still showing. I waited for a few minutes, expecting the cut scene to start, but it didn't happen and so I tried to log out but to no avail. Finally I quit the game, and tried to log back in. Once I click on the Remington server, it just keeps connecting until I get tossed back to the login screen (with no message). This only happens on Remington. I've tried to connect to Nox (on which I have no characters) and there was no problem. I've also tried logging in using my laptop instead, so it isn't the client either.

After submitting a ticket to Ankama Support (#1684685) I've tried restarting my router, reinstalling Java, and reinstalling Wakfu.

I've been able to access my character screen now, but I get stuck on the next loading screen, if I choose the new character that I got stuck with. If I choose one of the others I can log in.
I had exactly the same problem at exactly the same point. Was your char below level 10 when you reached that part?
Yes it was. You think that had something to do with it?

Thread : 1.47 Bug Reports  Preview message : #972814  Replies : 8  Views : 290
posté July 17, 2016, 18:17:51 | #15

Quote (PutThatSwordDown @ 17 July 2016 16:30) *
I've been trying to do this achievement, yet I cannot access that chest with laugh emote (with that weird tile at 1, -1). Nothing happens when I walk over this tile. Please tell me it's not just me and I'm just doing something wrong x')

Check my guide.. I just did it today, and made a guide on how to do it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972698  Replies : 5  Views : 397
posté July 17, 2016, 13:06:59 | #16
Hey I just made a list of all the emotes in Incarnam (Click here)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972678  Replies : 5  Views : 397
posté July 17, 2016, 13:05:02 | #17
Available emotes in Incarnam (According to the achievements, however one of them is actually Bow):
  • Yawn
  • Be scared
  • Point
  • Laugh
  • Hi

Locations

Name command (x, y) - If it says N/A it is because I already had the emote, and therefore can't tell you which one it is. Please let me know if you have the right info, so I can add it. Thanks in advance.

Bow /huss (3, -1)

N/A (1, -1)

N/A (0, 0)

N/A (0, -2) - For this one you have to find a hidden bridge east of the floating island

N/A (Tile: 2, 0, entrance: 1, -1) - Step on the tile then go to the entrance righter after and enter

Reason for edit : Cosmetics
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972677  Replies : 15  Views : 468
posté July 16, 2016, 10:20:55 | #18
I managed to get in on my previous characters, so in some sense I guess my new character (which I've deleted now) got stuck in Limbo, and I can't connect to it because of that. A quick fix to this (if Ankama dev would consider it) might be to add some sort of refresh/reload feature. When I got stuck I could still use the chat, so maybe writing /refresh in the chat, could send my character to Astrub or something, and I think that might have solved the problem for me.

I've copied and pasted my description here:
I was playing through the new tutorial on a new character, when I reached the end and got pushed off the edge (as I am supposed to), just before the final cut scene. After Otomai was done speaking the screen went black except for my HUD which was still showing. I waited for a few minutes, expecting the cut scene to start, but it didn't happen and so I tried to log out but to no avail. Finally I quit the game, and tried to log back in. Once I click on the Remington server, it just keeps connecting until I get tossed back to the login screen (with no message). This only happens on Remington. I've tried to connect to Nox (on which I have no characters) and there was no problem. I've also tried logging in using my laptop instead, so it isn't the client either.

After submitting a ticket to Ankama Support (#1684685) I've tried restarting my router, reinstalling Java, and reinstalling Wakfu.

I've been able to access my character screen now, but I get stuck on the next loading screen, if I choose the new character that I got stuck with. If I choose one of the others I can log in.

Thread : 1.47 Bug Reports  Preview message : #972558  Replies : 8  Views : 290
posté July 15, 2016, 22:09:00 | #19
I had the same experience, except my black screen came right after finishing the new tutorial and before the final cut scene. I wrote about it here Click here

I've now been able to get to my characters (by luck), now I'm stuck at the loading screen if I choose the new character that I got stuck with in the first place.

Thread : 1.47 Bug Reports  Preview message : #972487  Replies : 8  Views : 290