Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Sting-Shotter's profile
Statistics
1132 Posts (0.88 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 15:05:11 | #1

Quote (Flatops @ 31 August 2015 16:00) *
Hello everyone,

The entry submission period is now closed. We will be announcing the winners on the 4th of September, so stay tuned!

Thank you for your entries!
You forgot to say: And may the best Artist Win

This post has been edited by Sting-Shotter - September 01, 2015, 15:05:32.
Reason for edit : Artistical issueas
Thread : News  Preview message : #903603  Replies : 64  Views : 3110
posté Today - 14:43:02 | #2
And just updated the ranking system GL peeps  

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #903599  Replies : 6  Views : 228
posté Today - 13:52:30 | #3

Quote (hattoridaichi @ 01 September 2015 06:24) *
latest achivement

haha gz (an easy 60mk)

and also HOOOOOOOOOW

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903589  Replies : 183  Views : 12957
posté Today - 01:22:24 | #4
Click here

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #903451  Replies : 2  Views : 37
posté Yesterday - 17:19:10 | #5
des sub count, and does it count if you buy just 6000 OG?

Thread : News  Preview message : #903323  Replies : 19  Views : 360
posté August 27, 2015, 22:05:25 | #6
Lunatic Open and Recruiting (50+) Heya Folks,

I am Hydrius, The Humble leader of this Lunatic Guild,
Lunatic is a level 9 guild with levels varying from level 50 to level 160, so enough fun for all.

At this point around 15 to 20 members are online during the normal day time of remington, during later times (around 4 AM) this number will be around 10 members online, Yep you quessed it a pretty active guild sofar.

Joining us.. Why?
Honestly, i don't really have a good reason for why you should join us, we are just a fun guild and a whole crazy familly, so if you don't like fun then lease don't join
but ofcourse if you can handle to be around these amazing people then just join us, will be fun.

Guild Rules / Requirements
Well this is the less fun part but that doesn't make the Guild any less fun, Every guild needs rules... Kinda...

- Do not start Guild wars.
- Do not kill people without their PvP turned on. (except if they are outlaws)
- Do not do Eco Terrorism (If you are a riktus, then just keep it down a little bit )
- Don't Abuse the guild (like spamming or trolling or all caps)
- Be Level 50+

- Do not Scam or steal from the Guild Bank, just don't steal anything in any possible way, stealing is bad...

History:
Well now we got the rules part done, let's talk about the history of the guild.
the guild started the day that the masqueraiders were released, It used to be a solo guild for me and my cousin and my little brother, but we realized quickly that this wouldnt get our guild al too far, the guild was originally Masqueraider only but the doors of Lunatic opened after 1 month (Masqueraiders weren't as populair :S ) The guild went pretty well but due some reasons i sadly had to close it's doors. the first re-opening of the guild went pretty good but after a month some Drama happened and the guild died and the people who left (my former Co-Leaders) Created Illuminatus. (that is kinda why i don't like them, but well everyone got their opinion). Lunatic Died slowly and i couldn't watch it anymore to see the guild suffering so i was forced to close it. But well, It is back now and doing better then ever so if you want to join just give one of our members a call. (you can find the names below)

Do we have a Haven-World?
Nope, Not yet, due the fact that in the last auction the prices were trolled up to 120mk (and even 565mk) we sadly could not afford one, but next auction we will get one, Promise.

What is the Minimum level to join?
At the moment the minimum level to join is 50. (this might change)

What Nation is the guild?
The guild is amaknian but everyone is welcome.

What is the spoken language?
The guild is english speaking.

Ranking System:
The Ranking system does not rely on Guild Points, it depends on your activity, BUT our ranking system does require a minimum amount of points for some ranks, the highest minimum amount will be 500 so it is do-able, also these ranks arent given to you if you are online (lets say) once a month and never teamed up with a guildie but got 500 GP due the guild quest, the minimum amount goes paired with the activity of guildies.

Our Ranks:

When "Or an High activity is written behind the rank's name then it means that you can also obtain the rank without having the required amount of Guildpoints, like the Psycho rank, if you reach 750 GP then you will get the Psycho rank automatically, but you can also earn it by Having an high activity, wich means being an active player and helping out your fellow guildies whenever you can and most important, showing loyality and showing that you are trustworthy.
When a rank got "And an High activity" written behind it, then it means you need to have an High Activity AND the Minimum amount of Guild Points. (GP = Guild Points)

- Unbalanced
This is the standard Rank wich will be automatically given to newcommers.

- Flipside (Alt)
Just the normal alt rank.

- Paranoid (Obtained at 100 GP or a High Activity)
This is the first rank after the Recruit rank, You will optain it after you reached 100 Guild Points (or you are active alot)
The Paranoid also means that you are taking part in the ranking system.

- Psycho (Obtained at 750 GP Or a High Activity)
This rank gives you the ability to acces the first Guild Bank Tab, To obtain this rank you must show that you are helpfull and trustworthy.

- Maniac (200 GP and a High Activity)
This rank will give you acces to the first 2 Guild Bank Tabs, and also the 4 Haven Wolrd House Chests, this rank can be only given to the Members which are active players.

- Chaotic (300 GP and a High Activity)
Gives you acces to the first 3 Guild Bank Tas, and also to the 4 Haven World House Chests, the requirements are almost thesame as the ones for Maniac.

- Insane (400 GP and a High Activity)
This rank gives you acces to all the Guild bank tabs, All the Haven world House Chests, and to 2 Manor Chests, it also gives you the ability to Edit the guild's message. this rank will be only given to members who are inside for atleast 1 month on an active period.

- Crazed (400 GP and a High Activity)
Gives you acces to all the chests and also to Edit the guild's message, given to members who are atleast in the guild for 1 months on an active period.

- Frenzy (500 GP and a High Activity)
Gives thesame as the Crazed rank but also gives the ability to Manage the Haven World and to edit the guilds description, this is the highest rank accesable for normal members.

- Psy'ked Out
This is the Co Leader rank, gives you the ability to do anything except: Editting ranks, Taking kamas from the chest, Kicking or buying guild improvements.

- Berserker
This is the rank for the Head Co-Leader only one person in the guild can obtain this rank, this rank is not given to anyone yet. gives you the ability to do anything except Taking kamas from the Chest and Editting the ranks.

- The Lunatic
Last but not Least, The Lunatic, The leaders rank.

How can i join?
To join you can leave a message here or just PM one of us Ingame,
Some Ingame names from active players:

- Hydrius
- Hydriuz
- Riesa
- Calypso
- Sixty Seven
- Tiny Fairy
- Casey Smith
- Possumx
- Animalrock
- Scotrope

Ye and kinda alot more, probally one of the persons named above will be online.

So well, this is was what i had to say and tell about the Guild, Hope to see you soon inside our Humble guild.
And be sure to leave a nice comment below

~Hyd

PS ~ If you are going on vacation or if you can't log online for a long period (like a week) then please let me or one of my Co's know.

This post has been edited by Sting-Shotter - September 01, 2015, 15:41:40.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #902212  Replies : 6  Views : 228
posté August 26, 2015, 14:48:42 | #7

Quote (maisafie @ 26 August 2015 13:36) *
Got it , ok now
The shop had a little delay yesterday, probally caused by the giftings from the compensation.
i think it is fixed now.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #901898  Replies : 5  Views : 173
posté August 26, 2015, 01:04:30 | #8

Quote (Yunru @ 25 August 2015 22:28) *

Quote (AmanuelGreat @ 25 August 2015 22:09) *
Are fecas allowed to use immunity and how can we deal with 175s killing everyone.

Are fecas allowed to use immunity and how can we deal with 175s killing everyone.
Immunity has a CD so yes.

You group up with others and try to survive. 3 lvl 150 people can easy beat 175 if its alone.
except if its Hardcor...
noone can beat him XD

Thread : Events  Preview message : #901727  Replies : 28  Views : 639
posté August 25, 2015, 19:59:45 | #9

Quote (AmanuelGreat @ 25 August 2015 19:58) *
I would love to join !
150 Feca, very strong and hot
IGN : White Knight
i see what you did there

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #901638  Replies : 57  Views : 4079
posté August 24, 2015, 13:23:46 | #10

Quote (Flatops @ 24 August 2015 09:16) *
Hi Cat,

We've investigated the issue and found some naughty Shushus that violated our terms. They have been sanctioned accordingly.

Our investigation is on-going. If you have any information, please don't hesitate to send the community team an Ankabox message, we appreciate the help.
Flatops, i Don't know if this is te right place to tell you, but it has been bugging me so much that you changed your profile picture into Casis (or however you write it)
he's the little jerkface from the wakfu series who tried to crush our heroes with a giant undestructible (well almost indestrictable) stamp machine.

So please change it back.

This post has been edited by Sting-Shotter - August 24, 2015, 13:24:59.
Reason for edit : MOD OBSESSIONS
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #901240  Replies : 16  Views : 767
posté August 22, 2015, 00:11:47 | #11
WTB Tormented Fragment I am desperate, sell me pls

IGN: Hydrius, Hydriuz

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #900604  Replies : 0  Views : 39
posté August 21, 2015, 14:19:45 | #12
splattoon is that you?

Thread : News  Preview message : #900441  Replies : 36  Views : 998
posté August 21, 2015, 14:10:22 | #13
WTB Victus Hood As Title says,
PM me ingame or leave a comment here.

IGN: Hydrius

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #900440  Replies : 0  Views : 50
posté August 21, 2015, 09:57:09 | #14
my plans r getting buff XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900400  Replies : 38  Views : 1197
posté August 21, 2015, 09:10:31 | #15
WTB & WTS List from Hydrius WTB:
- 1x Tormented helm
- 2x Withered BP
- 2x Victus Hood
- 16x Tormented Fragment
- Sage Helmet

WTS:
- Tofu Lvl 50
- Jade Dynast
- Twin-Pwonged Cawwot 3/3
- 2x Esk Billhook (+10% Wild Plant Harvesting)

Leave a Message here or PM me ingame,

This post has been edited by Sting-Shotter - August 21, 2015, 12:39:25.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #900387  Replies : 0  Views : 87
posté August 19, 2015, 17:11:35 | #16

Quote (Flatops @ 19 August 2015 05:38) *
Discussion Thread
since when can you create a thread in a thread...
threadception?

btw im gonna try to doodle smth too on paper and just scan it in XD close enuff

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899814  Replies : 76  Views : 2638
posté August 19, 2015, 15:26:05 | #17

Quote (Aigees @ 16 August 2015 05:37) *
No.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899796  Replies : 42  Views : 1431
posté August 18, 2015, 05:17:57 | #18
An art Request Hiya,

I would like to have a drawing of a hollow like jade dynast (abit blurry) with fiery red eyes with fire bursting out of them to the sides. (only torso and head drawing) with a black background...

i know this isnt the fan art page but it is kinda dead atm so i hope some will see this right here...

if you think you can handle this amazin drawing then leave a message here or ankabox me or pm me ingame..

(also name your price please)

Hydriuz

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #899290  Replies : 0  Views : 305
posté August 17, 2015, 20:44:24 | #19
it is funny when you try to link poopsi XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899155  Replies : 12  Views : 953
posté August 15, 2015, 02:30:47 | #20
i dont see the problem *wink wink*

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #898489  Replies : 4  Views : 239