Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Sting-Shotter's profile
Statistics
1499 Posts (0.89 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 18:39:37 | #1
Ankama get your shit together, care about the players instead of money.. ye fucking mental fcks

Thread : News  Preview message : #980877  Replies : 9  Views : 60
posté Today - 14:20:23 | #2
i also got (like mango) alot of insights of ankamas way of working, the dev team, their numbers..

like all of the creators of the old wakfu we all know and loved, have quitted... ankama has since hired new people who got no idea what the old content was like or where the game was supposed to head, so they implented their own ideas and their ideas were formed by the only original member left: ToT, altho tot seems to not care about anything but money so thats why the content is well..... this.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980850  Replies : 18  Views : 506
posté Yesterday - 16:58:17 | #3
Thanks to all off you for feefback and responses ^^

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980761  Replies : 9  Views : 367
posté Yesterday - 01:32:38 | #4
Why is enjoying wakfu so hard? Why is it so hard to be able to enjoy the gameplay... it's straightout starting to get boring,

as a guild leader i have to organize event after event to be able to provide something active and fun to do for my guildies... the game should do this, not me, the game should encourage you to play...

ATM playing wakfu is like a game telling you: Please quit, come back when the game is done.

The community is slowly but surely dieing out, you can deny what you want, but believe me its waaay less than 3 years ago.

Even a great part of the DEV team has left ankama... wtf is happening ankama like fix your shiz please

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980720  Replies : 18  Views : 506
posté September 27, 2016, 00:17:36 | #5
haha yep.. but sadly there is no way i can reach the thinnes of the actual thing in the animation XD

didnt really have time for the shes, and the sword is just my own design inspired by the original black crow sword

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980598  Replies : 9  Views : 367
posté September 26, 2016, 23:18:11 | #6
Wakfu Class References.... sooo i noticed that like all classes got a weird reference attached to their names....

so here they are:

Cra:
Spelled Arc backwards, french for bow

Ecaflip:
Reading Ecaflip backwards gives "pilface". Add an "e" in between pil and face and you get pileface, which is pronounced roughly the same (as without the e) in French. This comes from the French expression "pile ou face", which is their version of heads or tails.

Eniripsa:
Reading Eniripsa Backwards gives Aspirine, a common used painkiller.

Enutrof:
Spelled backwards is Fortune (duh)

Feca:
Feca is an anagram of Cafe, an inside joke.

Foggernaut:
The Foggernaut's name are derived from Phileas Fogg and The Nautilus

Iop:
The Iop class is a reference to Yop, a brand of yogurt drink. The name is an inside joke with the developers, along with the Feca and Sram classes--all three are named after food items

Osamodas:
  • Osamodas backwards is "sadomaso" which means sadistic masochist, relating to the practice of sadomasochism. Osamodas seem to enjoy pain for pleasure, which is a characteristic of both sadism and masochism.
  • The Osamodas god is believed to be the most powerful god and is actually a Demon.
Pandawa:
Pandawa is an anagram of adawan">Padawan, which is a Jedi apprentice in the Star Wars universe. Another possible way to "solve" the Pandawa name is "Panda Warrior".

Sacrier:
Sacrier - from "Sacrifice", which is what Sacriers must do to use most of their powers, and "crier", as in someone who shouts. Their French name is Sacrieur, which is a combination of "sacrifice" and "crieur", which means "a person that shouts"--the same definition. They shout in pain, and this pain brings them their strength. "Crier" can also mean "one who laughs", Sacriers laugh at pain. The meaning about laughing does exist in the french word (Sacrieur: Rieur means laugher).

Sadida:
Sadida spelled backwards is "Adidas", a major sports equipment manufacturer. Amongst other things they produce sports footwear, which refers to the class name, Sadida's shoes.

Sram:
Sram spelled backward is Mars, referring to the Mars Bar, a chocolate candy bar. The name is an inside joke with the developers, along with the Feca and Iop classes--all three are named after food items.

Xelor:
Xelor backwards is Rolex, which is a watch brand, and The Xelor skills have a lot to do with time.

DISCLAIMER: LIKE MOST OF THE INFO CAME FROM THE DOFUS WIKI SO YE JUST SHARIN XD
SHARIN IS CARIN

This post has been edited by Sting-Shotter - September 29, 2016, 19:00:03.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980588  Replies : 7  Views : 229
posté September 26, 2016, 23:02:52 | #7
more cosplay XD (same but other view)

you can leave questions and stuff like that in my other thread here:

Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980587  Replies : 705  Views : 60509
posté September 26, 2016, 14:09:03 | #8
Made the sword out of wood i found, painted it black... thats kinda it, just use your imagination!!
(I know thats not how the original sword looks, its kinda my own design since i liked this better)

Quote (ProphecysRager @ 26 September 2016 14:08) *
Thats pretty good, the only thing that gets me is Steve's feet, which are definitely not the right shoes
the steve costume was made in around 12 hours since my brother came with it last second... so we didnt have time or money left to buy proper shoes XD this was more of a comfort thing since the cardboard hurted his feet

also its about the black crow XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980554  Replies : 9  Views : 367
posté September 26, 2016, 14:06:10 | #9
Cause ingame stuff aint enough.. I PRESENT THE BLACK CROW!!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980552  Replies : 705  Views : 60509
posté September 26, 2016, 14:04:43 | #10
My Black Crow Cosplay :D made this black crow cosplay for Elfia Holland.

The helm is made out of cardboard plated with metal, and the eyes were made out of wood.
The costume was a black Morphsuit and just used bandages... its not too hard to figure out how to do it... only actually Making it is abit harder.. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

(Took about 2 months to complete and alooot of hours to craft)

My budget was around 250 euros, since we had all of the cardboard and metal... only needed to buy paint for the eyes and cosmetics, also the sword is made out of wood  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980551  Replies : 9  Views : 367
posté September 24, 2016, 16:39:04 | #11
Why not come to europes biggest Fantasy fair in Holland: Elfia...

Thread : News  Preview message : #980285  Replies : 17  Views : 451
posté September 24, 2016, 13:13:26 | #12
Or join our guild (lunatic) and get organized UB Runs and the 40% PP and Wisdom bonus literally every saturday at 9pm...

Thread : Events Submissions  Preview message : #980266  Replies : 2  Views : 155
posté September 22, 2016, 00:36:52 | #13

Quote (RainyNight @ 22 September 2016 00:19) *
Hatespawn, care to tell why you hate the post?
You shouldnt have asked that..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980052  Replies : 10  Views : 271
posté September 21, 2016, 17:20:46 | #14
Bumpity bump

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980015  Replies : 705  Views : 60509
posté September 20, 2016, 14:42:36 | #15

Quote (HateSpawn @ 20 September 2016 10:11) *

Quote (Sting-Shotter @ 20 September 2016 08:23) *
i like how the players start to complain "get good" whilst it mostly depends what class you are and what build...
9 times out of 10 this is false

class -

unless your opponent is a feca you have the same likelyhood of winning against it as you do any class.

build -

dont go 10/8 and you really cant go wrong.
Place a support healer panda against a normal char build for pvp? ye sure

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #979926  Replies : 16  Views : 386
posté September 20, 2016, 08:23:29 | #16
i like how the players start to complain "get good" whilst it mostly depends what class you are and what build...

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #979888  Replies : 16  Views : 386